Allie sherlock recent videos
Anthem's Impact Wrestling
2011.05.22 23:08 Anthem's Impact Wrestling
Anthem's Impact Wrestling
2023.06.08 16:31 MaybeEinstein Meta Looking for help to find a track which has vanished from everywhere
im looking for a version of the song #Signals# from regard which contains a verse at the end from tyga. the Verse can be heard here: https://email@example.com/video/7031275839148821766
but the whole track seems to have vanished even though it was played until recently in German radio.
submitted by MaybeEinstein
to ifyoulikeblank [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 16:31 2FatC Morning Brief
Let's tour the headlines. From Yahoo's Morning Brief: What We're Watching
What We're Reading Today's Take Away Small cap stocks are finally perking up — just in time to catch Wall Street flat-footed yet again. Since Friday's job report, the Russell 2000 (^RUT) has surged 7%, rising in excess of 2% in three of the last four trading days. Meanwhile, the year's best-performing index, the Nasdaq 100 (^NDX), is fractionally lower over this period after surging more than 30% in 2023. Another example of what Yahoo Finance’s Ines Ferré noted Wednesday is a market rewarding this year the biggest losers from last year. For all the concerns about market gains being concentrated among a select few companies, the megacap rally appears to be broadening, or at least shifting into other areas. The question for investors is: does this latest rotation have legs? Or, conversely, will the small cap rally peter out and reverse just as quickly, causing more frustration for investors? Generally defined to be under $2 billion in market capitalization, small cap stocks are highly sensitive to the domestic economy and tend to do better when the economy is improving. They are also highly levered to the financial sector, as this cohort is home to many regional banks. Not surprisingly, the internet bank crisis that unfolded in March hit the Russell 2000 disproportionately hard. In that regard, small caps are highly sensitive to interest rates, as interest payments can consume a big chunk of sales. Companies that routinely tap the capital markets by selling their stock or issuing debt to fund operations have been feeling the pinch of the Fed's aggressive rate hikes since last year. However, the fallout in terms of the price of money has been contained. Looking at the high yield debt market that services companies with lower credit ratings, spreads above the risk-free Treasury yield in March barely exceeded 5% — far short of the levels seen in prior episodes of market stress. Accordingly, with the "panic" apparently contained, investors seem to be interpreting Friday's strong payrolls gain as a sign that US growth may not take a big hit this cycle. And this outcome would favor a "catch-up" rebound in small cap returns until the next major catalyst arrives. Several technical reasons are also supporting the short-term, tactical bullishness in small caps. Index traders in the futures market are short the Russell 2000, adding fuel to any squeeze higher. Also, performance relative to the megacap Nasdaq 100 had become extreme just prior to Friday's bounce, which means mean reversion is also at play. Longer-term, investors should be aware that a bet on small caps is not only a bet against a hard landing, but also against a recession, in general. If the markets are setting up like 1998 or 2019 — when stocks rebounded relatively quickly from a mere slowdown in earnings -- stocks ought to post sizable gains this year. Conversely, if this is more like the recessionary periods of 2001 or 2008, small caps could be in for a drawdown measured not in months, but years.
- A hate (almost) bull market: The S&P 500 closed Wednesday's trading session roughly 0.5% away from entering a new bull market, defined as a close 20% above its most recent low. During this rise, the the atmosphere in markets has been relatively dour, but there are signs the mood is beginning to change on Wall Street.
- Wholesale numbers and a stronger consumer: April's wholesale trade data is due out Thursday, and inventories are expected to have dropped slightly in tandem with a rise in sales — an indication of a consumer staying strong even with prices remaining high.
************************ In Other News
Reuters covering the ailing GameStop. Shares getting beaten down after yet another CEO puts the job in the "too hard" pile. Big Investor Ryan Cohen set out to turn the gamer company around and make it the "Amazon of Games."
What? Why would Amazon sit on its competitive hands and wait for Cohen to build the Amazon of Games? Or Activision Blizzard, Microsoft, Sony...I'm not a gamer so maybe I'm missing big here.
Excerpt: The ousting of former Amazon.com executive Matt Furlong came alongside top shareholder Ryan Cohen's appointment as the executive chairman of a company that he turned into a favorite of meme-stock traders with promises of a digital pivot. Yet GameStop was set to erase half of its gains for 2023 and about $1.3 billion in market value, with one analyst saying management change has been the only constant in recent years. "It's hard to have an opinion with no earnings call, little-to-no investor communication, and lack of consistent strategic vision," Andrew Uerkwitz of Jefferies said. "One consistency remains, changes at the top. Over the last 5 years, GameStop has had 5 CEOs and 3 CFOs."
[Emphasis mine.] Uerkwitz is among the last few analysts who cover GameStop after a massive pandemic-era rally, that was driven by traders banding together on Reddit, prompted several brokerages to say the stock price had decoupled from its fundamentals. The company's shares have dropped nearly 80% from the $120.75 peak they hit during the meme-stock saga of 2021. The stock has a 12-month trailing price-to-sales ratio of 1.38, compared with Best Buy's 0.37, according to Refinitiv. GameStop has also struggled to deliver on Cohen's pledge of making it the Amazon of videogame stores,
[emphasis mine] having seen several high-level exits over recent months, including those who were drawn from the Chewy co-founder's personal network. \
I'm not going to throw rocks at anyone with an imagination and a vision. Yet there's a lot to be said for reading history in general and business history more specifically. Retailing anything is hard. Moats are low, narrow, and/or non-existent. Just look at retail clothing. Or Bed, Bath, and Bankrupt. Other CEO news from Morning Brew CEO Chris Licht out at CNN. He lasted longer than CNN+, but Licht departed CNN yesterday after just 13 months as the head of the cable news network. His brief time at the helm included plenty of controversies, including a recent unflattering profile in The Atlantic, pushback from staff on the handling of the Donald Trump town hall, and the layoffs that came with killing the network’s attempt at a streamer. Ratings and profits also fell during his tenure. Warner Bros. Discovery CEO David Zaslav took responsibility for the situation
[emphasis mine] and put three execs in charge while he searches for a permanent replacement.
Zaslav should take responsibility. That's his job.
Links https://www.morningbrew.com/daily/issues/smoke-signals?mbcid=31725987.3322941&mid=d758082b6c25bdb1acbbf5950c29d651&utm_campaign=mb&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_source=header_signup https://finance.yahoo.com/news/gamestop-shares-plummet-fifth-ceo-103406737.html https://newsletters.yahoo.net/H/2/v6000001889a7381bfa2b5bff4bbe5cfc0/2ce37b8b-af1c-491b-8bcd-09468ccfb1e1/HTML
submitted by 2FatC
to DeercreekvolsBlog [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 16:28 MaybeEinstein Can anyone help me a track which seems to have vanished from the internet?
im looking for a version of the song #Signals# from regard which contains a verse at the end from tyga. the Verse can be heard here: https://firstname.lastname@example.org/video/7031275839148821766
but the whole track seems to have vanished even though it was played until recently in German radio.
submitted by MaybeEinstein
to electronicmusic [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 16:26 mursiderahman No Skin for Ally from DBrand
2023.06.08 16:24 TastyBananaPeppers An example of someone who doubts the anti-cheat behavior system
| || | submitted by TastyBananaPeppers to PoGoAndroidSpoofing [link] [comments]
"Strikes come in waves. Niantic been doing this since the game came out. When there's a ban wave going on, you'll see numerous reports in this sub which are still available to see if you search for them.
Ignore the mod who claims PGSharp has never had a ban wave. They have a very narrow definition of ban wave to circumvent admitting that PGSharp has ban waves."
#1 - Read https://nianticlabs.com/news/gameplay-policy-enforcement-update?hl=en
We want to start this note by thanking you, our players, for your patience and understanding as we continuously work to facilitate a fun and fair environment for everyone. We’ve heard your feedback and feel your frustration about how cheating behaviors negatively impact your gameplay experience.
It has been a little while since our most recent update
from the beginning of 2021 on our efforts to prevent cheating in our games and we wanted to share what we have been working on.
Our last post was focused primarily on sharing a broad overview of the actions we had taken to punish accounts we found to be cheating in multiple Niantic games. Since then, we’ve invested in becoming better at observing cheating behaviors, and can now more reliably pinpoint these activities with higher speed and accuracy, preventing legitimate players from being punished incorrectly.
As a result, we will be ramping up enforcement against these behaviors across our games, and rolling out our improved approach to anti-cheat. We are starting now by taking action against a number of accounts who we found to be in violation of our terms of service
or player guidelines
during recent in-game events in Pokémon GO. This is only the first step in implementing our improved cheating behavior detection and enforcement systems. These improvements will be integrated into all Niantic games to detect and punish players on a consistent and ongoing basis, rather than in waves, as we have in the past
#2 - Just because you got a strike on your alt or main account doesn't mean everyone else will get a strike too. Why is that? It's because of the anti-cheat behavior system.
#3 - I am the only one in the spoofing community who discusses the anti-cheat behavior system in depth while everyone doubts or ignores it.
#4 - I am an active game cheater in AAA games like Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, Battlefield, Counter Strike: GO, and etc. I have paid hacks/aimbot. These games have a finished anti-cheat behavior system unlike the one Niantic is trying to develop for Pokemon Go, a non-FPS (First Person Shooter) game. I have had bans in other games too including VAC bans on my main steam account :)
#5 - Although I use paid hacks/aimbot/cheats, I can still get an punished for cheating. The difference between those AAA games and Pokemon Go is the punishment system. You can get one or all of these:
- Account ban
- IP Address ban
- Hardware/MAC address Ban
- Shadow ban (they don't ban your account but make all your guns do zero damage or make you play against other caught cheaters only)
- Financial information ban (you buy the game under the same card information and you get banned
#6 - Since I run a cheating subreddit where I tell you how to cheat a game, I also prepare you for the reality of cheating. I can handle account losses because I am playing for fun. I don't care because a game is $60 to $70. With Pokemon Go, people's accounts are anywhere from $0 to over $50,000. This game is family friendly, so I am being upfront about the risks for all cheats, both No Root and Rooted methods regardless of how other people claim it to be based on their experience. No one here controls the outcome of the anti-cheat behavior system and 3-strikes punishment system except... Niantic (Pokemon Go's game developer).
\"legit\" aimbot settings
#7 - The anti-cheat behavior system can be tricked if you play like a non-cheater with self-control. "Aim snap" is when your crosshairs teleports to the enemy. The legit way is you have to drag the crosshair onto the enemy. This takes time and doesn't move in a straight line. Sometimes you if you are too slow, you die. If you are too fast, you missed and you're dead. If you're on point, you get a kill. If you accidentally aim snap one-time, you could be fucked. If you rely on the aimbot all the time, your player statistics are too suspicious. If you play like a non-cheater, it's hard for them to tell if you're a cheater or not unless someone record a video of your fuck ups and reports you.
#8 - Like Pokemon Go, people report their bans once in awhile. This is a recent ban in May 2023. No one really gives a shit about this person who got caught. The same goes for Pokemon Go. No where on this hack site advertises this cheat is safe and ban proof. I take the same approach regardless of what the rest of the spoofing/botting community thinks about rooted methods being safe, safer, the safest, and/or ban proof. When someone reports a COD:MWI or MWII ban, do we scream "OMG BAN WAVE!!! STOP USING YOUR AIMBOT!!!" No, we don't. It's because of the anti-cheat behavior system. Some people will get caught but not everyone else.
There is no ban wave for Pgsharp. If there was one, Niantic would have already made an official blog post on their website announcing the ban wave. When people report strikes on my subreddit, it's only a handful of people. I need to see thousands of posts about it.
2023.06.08 16:23 Unpleasant__Reality Cindy's stans finally managed to get one of my videos down :)
| || | submitted by Unpleasant__Reality to Lifepluscindy_snark [link] [comments]
The time has come: my video about Cindy's contradictions was taken down for "cyberbullying". :) It definitely is not bullying to falsely mass-report a video you disagree with, but me literally just putting together all the instances of her hypocrisy or straight up lying is, apparently
. I sent out an appeal and will see how it goes.
In the mean time, I am planning on making another video. The ultimate Cindy-verse documentary, if you will
. Even though I love the sarcastic and playful nature of my videos, I admit it can
come off as too much snark and "mean" to some people, so.... I've decided to make a huge deep dive video instead, with a serious tone, that tracks all of Cindy's controversies, issues, etc. Especially
after her constantly driving dangerously recently, I think it's really important. She must be held accountable before she literally kills someone. The deep dive I will make will be factual, serious and something even her biggest fans won't be able to deny. What I'm asking from you is if you could provide me with any screenshots you have of people
a) defending Cindy's driving (I have a few already), b) enabling her, and c) saying they are trying carnivore because of her. It would help me, because this video will already take me a bunch of time. You can also provide anything else you think should be talked about!
Oh and by the way, one of her stans actually even took credit for taking the video down. Below you will see how kind and positive Cindy's community is: https://preview.redd.it/e7yyey7i0t4b1.png?width=835&format=png&auto=webp&s=7df1e1f46dcee7fccf9e4a118f8d2cc0e63ae27b
2023.06.08 16:22 handy_face Lost YouTube Video Recreating a "Lost Episode" Type Creepypasta, But With Footage of a Real Killing
Hi, apologies if my formatting is off or wrong or something, I'm not exactly used to Reddit nor this Subreddit.
Anyways, as a kid I became pretty hyperfixated on those over the top gorey "hyperrealistic" blood type creepypastas, and thus consumed alot of content like that. One of those Creepypasta's was a "Lost Episode" type Creepypasta based of the Cartoon Network show "The Amazing World of Gumball" called "The Grieving". Like with many other Lost Episode pastas, many people tried recreating the episode described in the story, if you search up "The Grieving" on YouTube now you'll get bunch of different results.
However, what I'm interested in is this memory that I just recently remembered.
As a kid I watched a bunch of these of course, but one of those included a clip that I believe now may have been a real murder. In the original Creepypasta there's a segment that goes like this:
"it was my little brother or at least a small child who looked very similar to him being shot in the face by a person who looked like my father. You could clearly see the child's brains and blood splatter on the wall."
My memory of this recreation had static at the end of the video, but then it cut from that to a low quality, high contrast clip of a person shooting another person in the head, and a part of that persons head/brain is shown flying out of the victims head before the video cuts out. It was probably something that you could've found on LiveLeak at the time.
Thing is that now whenever I look up recreations of this Creepypasta i can never find this clip again, which on its own isn't all that suprising - after all, stuff like this would probably not be allowed on YouTube - but I'm more so suprised that I can't find anyone else talking about this.
And just to clarify, incase anyone is confused - I'm not saying that this Creepypasta is real - It's not. I'm simply saying that someone who read the Creepypasta decided to recreate the described episode, and probably found a real video of someone getting killed online and inserted it into this video.
Apologies if I did something wrong or posted this on the wrong Subreddit. Thank you very much for reading.
submitted by handy_face
to InternetMysteries [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 16:19 D00zer /r/theavettbrothers will be going dark from June 12-14 in protest against Reddit's API changes which kill 3rd party apps
What's going on?
A recent Reddit policy change threatens to kill many beloved third-party mobile apps, making a great many quality-of-life features not seen in the official mobile app permanently inaccessible to users.
On May 31, 2023, Reddit announced they were raising the price to make calls to their API from being free to a level that will kill every third party app on Reddit, from Apollo
to Reddit is Fun
Even if you're not a mobile user and don't use any of those apps, this is a step toward killing other ways of customizing Reddit, such as Reddit Enhancement Suite or the use of the old.reddit.com desktop interface .
This isn't only a problem on the user level: many subreddit moderators depend on tools only available outside the official app to keep their communities on-topic and spam-free. What's the plan?
On June 12th, many subreddits
will be going dark to protest this policy. Some will return after 48 hours: others will go away permanently unless the issue is adequately addressed, since many moderators aren't able to put in the work they do with the poor tools available through the official app. This isn't something any of us do lightly: we do what we do because we love Reddit, and we truly believe this change will make it impossible to keep doing what we love.
The two-day blackout isn't the goal, and it isn't the end. Should things reach the 14th with no sign of Reddit choosing to fix what they've broken, we'll use the community and buzz we've built between then and now as a tool for further action. What can you do?
- Complain. Message the mods of /reddit.com, who are the admins of the site: message reddit : submit a support request: comment in relevant threads on /reddit, such as this one, leave a negative review on their official iOS or Android app- and sign your username in support to this post.
- Spread the word. Rabble-rouse on related subreddits. Meme it up, make it spicy. Bitch about it to your cat. Suggest anyone you know who moderates a subreddit join us at our sister sub at /ModCoord - but please don't pester mods you don't know by simply spamming their modmail.
- Boycott and spread the word... to Reddit's competition! Stay off Reddit entirely on June 12th through the 13th- instead, take to your favorite non-Reddit platform of choice and make some noise in support!
- Don't be a jerk. As upsetting this may be, threats, profanity and vandalism will be worse than useless in getting people on our side. Please make every effort to be as restrained, polite, reasonable and law-abiding as possible. This includes not harassing moderators of subreddits who have chosen not to take part: no one likes a missionary, a used-car salesman, or a flame warrior.
submitted by D00zer
to TheAvettBrothers [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 16:17 Neonspartan69 How to get crushed beast bones
| || |
Hello everyone, recently I made a video on a crushed beast bones farm, if your still looking for a way to obtain these then check out the video. :) hope this helps people out. submitted by Neonspartan69 to diablo4 [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 16:12 isabelluh- never unsubbed so fast…..
i was always on the fence with colleen, i’ve never liked how she’s constantly showing her kids but i loved how much i related to her regarding some of her behaviors (adhd behaviors mainly), it’s hard to find other creators online that i relate to on that level. so i still watched her videos but pretty much always skipped the parts with her kids because it just makes me feel gross watching a strangers children grow up.
i never knew too much about the situation with adam, just vague details as i didn’t start watching her frequently until she was pregnant with the twins. i’ve been feeling kind of ick about her lately for some reason, i couldn’t really put my finger on it but i think it’s because i recently had my own baby in november, and having your own child puts an even deeper perspective on how strange it is to constantly be exploiting and profiting off your own children. it makes me uncomfortable even posting my child anywhere but my personal facebook page with family and friends. it’s always felt like something was off with her but that feeling has been even stronger as of late.
so i saw adams video pop up on my suggestions and decided to watch, and WOW. i had no idea about any of it and it’s insane that she has this sweet girl persona that is entirely a fad. she’s a creepy narcissist and the weird feeling i’ve always had about her makes so much sense now. immediately unsubbed and never wanna hear her speak again
submitted by isabelluh-
to ColleenBallingerSnark [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 16:10 jcooklsu Hoping for advice on my attempt at a future proof build
submitted by jcooklsu
to buildapc [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 16:10 Idktbhwtf Do people frequently make you feel the ick? There might be more to it than you realise.
Sometimes people try to understand everything they feel and experience through the lense of MBTI. In itself this is not an issue. However, specific types like say all INFJs tend to have a lot in common. This also means commonalities in insecurities, values, but also attachment. As a consequence of this the line between what is INFJ and what is actually a personal problem can get quite blurry. One of these problems, the ick, will be described in the following content.
- If you are in a relationship and your partner gives you the ick, but you do not want to break up then this might relate to a Fearful-Avoidant Attachment style.
- In essence, the ick is a protection mechanism. When someone gets to close to you, you begin to feel way too vulnerable and so the ick is a way for your body to protect you. This might urge you to break up with that person even though they have not done anything.
- Sometimes a person might act in a certain way which if you acted that way previously you would be rejected, shamed or humiliated. Consequently, the icky feeling will appear. It makes you feel very uncomfortable.
- When you are Fearful-Avoidant you project a lot on other people. You want the other person to just naturally know the rules that your world abides by. Though, these rules are not truth. Humans are quirky beings. It is okay for someone to do or say things that feel unsafe to you.
- The more you feel you will be accepted for who you are and the things you do, the less the icky feeling will appear.
The info in this comment comes from this video
. This video offers some more information I did not specifically mention. If you identify with what you just read then it is probably wise to take the time to watch this video.
Additionally, there is a very informative and very insightful hour-long video
which perfectly describes the Fearful-Avoidant Attachment style, how it differs from the other styles, it's background, context, patterns, signs and implications.
In case you would like more information on the topic, additional videos or if you just have a question feel free to send me a DM or comment below.
Disclaimer: Initially when fearful avoidance was identified, it was recommended that Fearful-Avoidant people should not be in relationships at all. Ever. They were considered too broken and too damaging to other people. It’s only pretty recently that there has been progress in ways of healing a Fearful-Avoidant attachment style. Consequently, it can now be fully cured through therapy. If you suspect you have a Fearful-Avoidant attachment style or other and it is causing you much stress and pain then it is probably very wise to look for professional help.
submitted by Idktbhwtf
to infj [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 16:08 Brave-Salamander-761 How should I even approach this??
A couple months ago I came out to my parents as trans, to which I pretty much expected, got a negative reaction. My mom was on the verge of tears, and my dad sat there telling me “You can’t force us into this” meanwhile interrupting me every second I tried to explain.
In my “coming out” conversation with them, I simply asked them if they can use he/him, and my chosen name. To which I got shut down, as they made me feel as if I was going too fast and “forcing them” to refer to me as such; when I know even myself it takes a while to adjust (especially when you’ve known them for a while), though out of respect for them (for my trans friend) I adjusted.
Their response made me feel very guilty, as if I actually am “forcing”; so I retreated to my room to cry it out. Later my mom comes in (unexpected), and basically tells me “You can’t get everything you want”, along with “you can’t force us”.
A couple days later, I discuss it with my mom again. As for this time, she sat and listened; though deep down I don’t think she understands still how them (my mom and dad) actively misgendering and deadnaming me hurts me and makes me feel very uncomfortable. To which she and I ended the conversation in silence.
My dad on the other hand is notorious (in my book) to not understand the harm behind some of his words, as the fact he’s stubborn (and acts like a child when proven wrong on serious topics). As he actively misgendered a trans woman for “acting out”, and saying that “trans men cant have periods”, but I still am optimistic that he’ll eventually come around. Though in a recent conversation, he called LGBTQIA+ an “Ideology”. Out of frustration, I ended the conversation soon after.
I came to the solution that maybe I should just subtly correct them when they misgender and deadname me, no matter how much it annoys them.
Though I could be approaching this wrongly, as I am also stubborn. But I feel like this has been going on for way too long, as I face discrimination at (catholic) church services (active homophobia and transphobia/ “ally” bystander effect) from priests. As I tell my parents, they downplay my feelings and tell me basically to turn the other cheek as it’s “his opinion” (to which I understand, but the words still hurt). My parents (dad mainly) downplay my feelings (though they know i have depression/ anxiety), so it’s slowly becoming the norm for me.
I need help with figuring this out lol
submitted by Brave-Salamander-761
to ftm [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 16:05 humanbeingahuman I think I'm loosely connected to maleness and kind of like the demi gender type thing?
Sorry I guess this is a long one
So this has been rattling in the old noggin for a good few weeks. I (34 amab) assumed I was cis but never really thought about it even though I friggen did a whole bunch of ally training, wore rainbow at work, put down he/him pronouns for myself to try to make a good LGBTI+ culture and studied equity in my master's so you'd think lots of opportunities to think about this.
But no, it was a random conversation with a new friend where I was complaining about toxic masculinity and bs gender roles and how it's not something I connect with. They said they felt the same about femininity (afab) and didn't really connect with that and just didn't really care about labels for themselves at all. Initially my brain goes to training and I'm like oh maybe there's a form of nb type thing but then appreciated that they had literally just said what I said but for their own agab.
Several weeks later and I've tried to confirm whether it's an issue I have with masculinity BC of toxic type or maleness and watched some videos on positive masculinity but I was acknowledging the attributes as good and some as ones I had but I disagreed that they were masculine! It was like, no I have some of those, in what way is that masculine? But then all the comments seemed to find them helpful for themselves so I'm like "huh, maybe my thinking is atypical"
I did a test and asked my partner to use the same statement about me with he, they and she pronouns and both he and they were fine but she sounded like it wasn't me. Meanwhile she told me in the same test for her that she/her felt right, he was talking about someone else and they them sounded like someone was trying to make a big deal about not using a gendered term. That point I found it hard to understand how it could feel correct and was really trying to interrogate exactly what that meant and how she knew because for me I genuinely didn't care between male and neutral
A trans colleague of mine also later validated this form of test already for me
So I guess I have a slight connection to maleness and that's it? Like if someone asked me if I was a man I'd be like "yeah I guess"... I did find the term demigender and I don't mind demi-man but not boy, maybe demi-masc?
Of course I have a bunch of funny feelings because I know how difficult it can be for different members of the LGBTI+ community (my sister is trans and cops shit all the time and very genuinely is in danger some days) and I don't want to feel like I'm trying on something because I think it's shiny or like I'm taking something away from someone else. I've still got loads of privilege, White, male, born in a good country, able bodied, basically like almost all the privilege boxes and I guess technically coming out probably wouldn't even change much for me if I'm understanding my brain correctly because I don't care provided I'm not referred to as female. Literally don't know what I'd tell people that doesn't feel a little performative and I can get away with wearing colourful patterned clothes, dying my beard, etc while (I assume) fully passing as a (quirky) cishet dude which seems kind of unfair
Ehhhhh...nyway thanks for staying with me through the brain dump 😅
What do others think? Does my thinking align with other people's experiences
submitted by humanbeingahuman
to agender [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 16:04 ginotherhino1 Deep learning papers about Time Series Anomaly Detection (TSAD) are flawed
TL;DR, is deep learning overrated when applied for multivariate TSAD/ multivariate predictive maintenance? Are there proven statistical methods applied in the field?
I would like to bring here a discussion that recently hit my thoughts. This short yt video
by Eamonn Keogh
talks about UNIVARIATE TSAD, and critics the use of DL papers recently diffused in this field (he says that a lot of the ones we have are unprecised). Actually I share his ideas, but It does not talk about multivariate TSAD (extensible also for the reasoning of multivariate predictive maintenance for complex sensor systems). So I would like to know from your side if this reasoning is extensible also for multivariate case. For my personal study case I have found out a lot of LSTM Autoencoders applications when trying to model this problem.
submitted by ginotherhino1
to datascience [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 16:04 kale_coffeebean Not sure if my husband is being selfish or if I am just overreacting
TLDR: My husband has been gaming a lot more recently and seems to ignore or not care about the work I put into shared responsibilities.
We have been married for almost exactly a year. We recently moved to our dream city and plan on being here permanently. We both work full time, he is 8-3, I'm 8-5. I cook breakfast, meal prep his lunch, and cook dinner every night. I do 95% of the cleaning and picking up around the house. He handles bills, taxes, fixing things, etc. In short, we have our responsibilities and we enjoy the way things are.
Something that is really important to me is quality time in the evenings since we both work all day. My mornings are very rushed since I work farther away and cook breakfast for him, I actually wake up around 4:30 so I can get a workout in at my apartment gym before getting us ready for the day, because if I wait until the evening I wouldn't be able to get dinner done at a decent time. Since we don't have kids, I'm trying to stay in shape, especially since I don't have friends here yet, working out gets the stress off me and I feel overall better during the day.
Recently, maybe the last few weeks, my husband has been gaming as soon as he gets home at 3:30 and plays until 7-8. When I get home, I put dishes away and do any chores that need to get done, then cook dinner and cleanup while he watches his own show, then maybe around 9pm we watch TV together until 10-10:30 when we get tired and go to bed, in which he lays and watches youtube videos until he falls asleep.
Last night sent me over the edge...he had requested a certain meal for dinner and said he'd be ready around 8 to eat. 7:15 comes around and I start dinner, then at 7:55 he comes out saying "one more game" which usually lasts around 45 minutes. I told him dinner is ready and he said "put it in the fridge and reheat it for me when I'm done." I was really looking forward to eating together since he is leaving for the weekend so it's the last one we'd eat together for a few days.
So I just ate alone and watched a movie until he got off at 9, and we silently watched TV until 10. He asked what was wrong and I broke down, just telling him how I feel and he apologized for being a jerk. The only problem is that we had this exact same conversation last week and again a few days ago. I put a lot of work into the things I cook for him, I love to get creative in the kitchen and I don't have anyone else to cook for right now so I look forward to him trying what I make. I also thought that since he was leaving he might want to hang out or have some conversation before leaving this morning.
Maybe I'm just ranting, I just feel unnoticed, like a slave almost.
submitted by kale_coffeebean
to Marriage [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 16:02 AutoModerator I HAVE Iman Gadzhi Agency Navigator, Biaheza Dropshipping Course, Andrew Tate all Courses Bundle, And OVER 3,000 MORE COURSES. If ANYONE WANTS them (http://smmacourses.site/)
If ANYONE WANTS them (http://smmacourses.site/
) NEW COURSES
(Included when buying my whole collection!):
· ⭐Iman Gadzhi – Agency Navigator 2023
· ⭐Sam Ovens - Consulting Accelerator 2023
· ⭐Cole Gordon – 30 Day Closer
· ⭐Montell Gordon - Agency Transmulation
· ⭐Charlie Morgan - Easygrow Course
· ⭐Sebastian Esqueda - Ecom Revolution
· ⭐Biaheza Droppshiping Course 2023
· Andrew Tate – Courses Bundle
· Charlie Morgan - Imperium Agency
· Charlie Morgan - Gym Growth Accelerator
· Biaheza - Full Dropshipping Course 2023
· Jordan Welch - The Reveal 2023
· Savannah Sanchez - TikTok Ads Course 2023
· Iman Gadzhi - Copy Paste Agency
· Sam Ovens - UpLevel Consulting
· Miles – The FBA Roadmap + The Profit Vault
· Andrew Giorgi – Amazon Dropshipping Course
· Sebastian Esqueda – Ecom Revolution Training Program
· Luca Netz – Advanced Dropshipping 2023
· Kevin King – Freedom Ticket 3.0
· Jordan Platten – LearnAds – Facebook Ads Pro 2023
· Miles – The FBA Roadmap + The Profit Vault
· Dan Vas – Ecom Freedom Shopify Blueprint 2023
· Alexander J.A Cortes - WiFi Money Machine
· Kody Knows - Native Mastery
· Bastiaan Slot - Six Figure Consulting
· Kaibax - Centurion agency
· Joe Robert - Print On Demand Accelerator
· Ryan Hogue - Ryan's Method Dropshipped POD
· Kevin Zhang - Ecommerce Millionaire Mastery
· Ryan Lee – 48 Hour Continuity
· [METHOD] ⚡️TikTok Algorithm Domination Skyrocket your engagement TODAY Updated 2023✨
· Troy Ericson – Email List Management Certification
· Larry Goins – Filthy Riches Home Study Course
· Ry Schwartz – Automated Intimacy
· Patrick Bet-David – All Access Bundle
· Andrea Unger – Master the Code & Go LIVE
· Jon Benson – 10 Minute Sales Letter
· Alen Sultanic – Automatic Clients & Bonuses
· Taylor Welch – Cashflow for Consultants
· Akeem Reed – Slingshot Rental Blueprint
· The Futur Greg Gunn – Illustration for Designers
· Trading180 – Supply And Demand Zone Trading Course
· Jim McKelvey (Foundr) – How To Build An Unbeatable Business
· Master of AI Copy – Copy School by Copyhackers
· Copyhackers – Copy School 2023
· Matei – Gann Master Forex Course
· YOYAO Hsueh – Topical Maps Unlocked
· Tyler McMurray – Facts Verse Youtube Automation Course
· Ashton Shanks – 7 Day Copywriting Challenge Featuring ChatGPT
· Rene Lacad – Rockstar Marketing Blueprint
· Top Trade Tools – Hedge Fund Trender
· Brandi Mowles – Conversion For Clients
· Glen Allsopp – SEO Blueprint 2 (DETAILED)
· Trading Busters – Prop Trading Formula Course
· Sam Woods – The AI Copywriting Workshop (Complete Edition)
· Brian Anderson – Recovery Profit System
· LOW COMPETITION KEYWORDS IN MINUTES ⚡ 70+ REVIEWS ✅ BONUS PDF WORTH $200+
· Devon Brown – Easiest System Ever
· Duston McGroarty – St. Patrick’s Day 2023 Live Event
· Dan Wardrope – Click & Deploy Sales Android
· Lost Boys Academy – How To Make Life Changing Money With OnlyFans!
· WealthFRX Trading Mastery Course 2.0
· TOM & HARRY – Digital Culture Academy
· 100+ Cold Email Templates
· [METHOD] ✅ Make Real Cash with Auto Blogging ⛔Get $1199 Worth of Resources ❌ CUSTOMIZED SECRET PROCESS⚡DONE FOR YOU SITE ⭐ Unlimited Niche Opportunity & So on
· Tobias Dahlberg – Brand Mastery
· Raul Gonzalez – Day Trading Institution 2.0
· Rasmus & Christian Mikkelsen –Impact Academy 2023
· [METHOD] ☢️ The Quick eBay Money Loophole Guide ☢️
· Apteros Trading – March 2023 Intensive
· Rob Lennon – Zero to 10k Twitter Accelerator
· Rob Lennon – Next-Level Prompt Engineering with AI
· Rasmus & Christian Mikkelsen – NEW Audiobook Income Academy Download
· Grow and Convert – Customers From Content
· Charles Miller – The Writersonal Branding Playbook
· Kaye Putnam – Convert with a Quiz
· Forex Mentor – London Close Trade 2.0
· Chase Reiner – Fortune Bots Update 1
· Andrew Ethan Zeng – Social Marketing Mastery
· [Method] Upload FULL, 100% Unedited Copyrighted Videos on Youtube! Content ID DESTROYER!
· Digital Daily – Top 150 ChatGPT Prompts to Make your Life Easy
· Patek Fynnip – Psychology Course
· Thomas Frank – Creator’s Companion (Ultimate Brain Edition)
· [METHOD] ⚡ See the MAGIC of Bulk Posting ✨ Untapped Method ✅ [ BONUS ChatGpt and Affiliate list Pdf]✅
· ⭕️ YouTube Content Machine – Unlimited FREE traffic for CPA – Fully Automated Method ⭕️
· Jakob Greenfeld – Scraping The Web For Fun and Profit
· Adrian Twarog – OpenAI Template Starter Kit for ChatGPT / GPT3
· The Secret Merchants List of Over 2000+ Dropshippers and Amazon FBA Suppliers Based in The US
· Top Trade Tools – Top Swing Trader Pro
· Charlie Houpert – Charisma University 2023
· ▶️ [METHOD + GUIDE] ✅ Make Money ✅ with Kindle Books ⚠️ Even if You Can’t Write ⚠️ [STEP-BY-STEP] ⚡ NO INVESTMENT REQUIRED! ⚡
· Charlie Morgan – Easy Grow
· Nina Clapperton – Jasper AI Course for Bloggers
· Travis Stephenson – Simple Profit System
· Manny Khoshbin – Real Estate Starter Program
· Tanner Henkel & Jerrod Harlan – 7-Figure Email Machine
· [METHOD] Stop Wasting Money on AI Writers Train And Fine-Tune Your Own AI For Free With No Code ⚡⚡⚡Real Method & Practice Examples ⚡⚡
· Creator Hooks – YouTube Title Mastery
· Thomas Frank – Creator’s Companion (Ultimate Brain Edition)
· Sean Dollwet – Royalty Hero
· Jason Bell – Birthday Marketing Formula
· NXT Level FX – Investors Domain
· [METHOD] ⏩ My ETSY $40K~ Passive Income 2023 + HOT Products (Earning Proof) ⏪ Make Money No Marketing Easy $40K~ Guide FOR NOOBS ✅
· Rob Jones & Gerry Cramer – Profit Singularity Ultra Edition 2022 (AI & ChatGPT)
· Cody Wittick & Taylor Lagace – The Influencer Marketing Blueprint
· ⚡️➡️$390/Week BLUEPRINT+PROOF✅Scalable Method❤️Amazon to eBay Dropship✅
· Kody Ashmore – Simpler Trading – Drama Free Day Trades ELITE
· Youri van Hofwegen – YouTube Search Automation
· Montell Gordon – Agency Transmutation
· Csaba Borzasi – Breakthrough Conversions Academy
· Tim Denning – Twitter Badassery
· Geoff Cudd – AI Writing Course for Bloggers & Digital Marketers
· RED CPA FORMULA – UNTAPPED UNDERGROUND CPA SYSTEM
· BowtiedCocoon – Zero to $100k: Landing Any Tech Sales Role
· Holly Starks – Make LINK BUILDING Great Again!
· Mike Warren – Deeds4Cash
· BITCOIN BRITS – The Crypto Course
· Max Gilles – ⚡️☄️ UHQ Leak ❤️CPA JACKER – Epic CPA Blueprint✅⚡️
· Aidan Booth & Steve Clayton – 123 Profit Update 9
· Christina Galbato – The Influencer Bootcamp
· John Thornhill – Ambassador Program
· [Sales] 999+ Ultimate ChatGPT Prompts To Copy & Paste (250+ tasks)
· Pollinate Trading – Curvy Trading System
· Content Mavericks – The Greatest Hits Content System
· Andriy Boychuk – Flowium – Klaviyo Mastery 2.0
· Dagobert Renouf – How To Dominate Twitter (Advanced Growth Bundle)
· Darius Lukas – ⭐ The Marketer’s Bible to ChatGPT ✅ 1000+ ChatGPT Prompts to Copy, Paste & Scale
· Billy Gene – 5 Day A.I. Crash Course for Marketers
· Alex Cattoni – Posse Eye Brand Voice Challenge Program
· Casey Zander – YouTube Fame Game Blueprint
· Harlan Kilstein – Midjourney Mastery
· Shawna Newman – YouTube for Niche Sites
· [Marketing] 1099+ Ultimate ChatGPT Marketing Prompts To Copy & Paste (200+ tasks)
· Karen Foo – Star Traders Forex Intermediate Course
· TheMacLyf – Hive Mind & Masterclass (Onlyfans Course)
· Brittany Lewis – Top Seller Secret
· Dan Henry – Facebook Ads for Entrepreneur
· Russ Horn – Ultra Blue Forex
· Scott Phillips – Crypto Salary System
· Roland Frasier – AI Powered Expert Apprentice + Update 1
· Roger & Barry – Give Academy 1k/Day Platinum Mastermind [COMPLETE with LATEST UPDATE]
· Bretty Curry (Smart Marketer) – Smart Amazon Ecommerce
· Steven Dux – Traders Edge 2023
· Aidan Booth & Steve Clayton – 123 Profit
· Allie Bjerk – Tiny Offer Lab
· Dicke Bush – Generate 10x More Content Using AI
· Mateusz Rutkowski – New Money Blueprint
· Smart Raja Concepts (SRC) – Forex 101
· Chase Reiner – Short Form Riches Bootcamp 2023 – AI ChatGPT Bot Update 3
· Chase Reiner – AI Profits
· Travis Sago – Cold Outreach & Prospecting AMA Offer (Best Value with All Bonuses)
· Live Traders – Professional Trading Strategies
· Allan Dib – The 1-Page Marketing Plan Course
· Dan Koe – Digital Economics Masters Degree
· The Trading Guide – The Gold Box Strategy
· The Complete XAUUSD GOLD Forex Scalping System On Real Trading Account
If ANYONE WANTS them (http://smmacourses.site/
submitted by AutoModerator
to FreeDownload2023 [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 16:02 Relevant_Hedgehog_63 [Product Request] Favorite non-LAA Vit C Derivative products?
I recently added an L-Ascorbic Acid Vit C into my routine and am finding it a tad too irritating. I am using the Beautystat universal C Skin Refiner. My skin is adjusting, but the stinging on initial application each morning and itchiness, even though it fades after a few minutes, makes it unpleasant. I think given the low PH and the likelihood of oxidization for so many LAA serums, I would like to try serums with different forms of Vit C.
I am looking for reviews and recommendations for products with Vit C derivatives (Ethylated Ascorbic Acid, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, etc) that people have used and loved. I prefer formulas without silicones.
Two I have looked into are Allies of Skin 20% with Ethylated Ascorbic Acid, also Ghost Democracy Lightbulb Serum with THD Ascorbate. I am considering buying the latter bc of the price point but I am so turned off by the brand's nonsense marketing--"non-toxic" "clean"...it just screams "cash grab marketing scheme" and makes me doubt the efficacy of their products.
My skin is normal, leaning dry (cheeks in particular but better now than before) and sensitive since adding tretinoin seven months ago.
submitted by Relevant_Hedgehog_63
to SkincareAddiction [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 16:01 Doms_Mom1 Carly's current mods like to talk about how many views she gets
| || |
On a recent live a couple of weeks ago one of her mods was talking about how all of her trolls are making her money and getting her views. What's funny is that once she deletes a video she loses those views 🤣 That's why you'll see drastic drops. submitted by Doms_Mom1 to snarkingoncassie [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 16:01 morinothomas Wanting to do drag, how can I create a persona and choose a name?
| || |
I wanted to share my minor aspiration about wanting to do drag as I feel it could be another creative outlet for me outside of video-editing and simultaneously assist me in finally starting to cosplay. submitted by morinothomas to Drag [link] [comments]
I always fantasized about doing drag but I need to learn more so I can properly pay my dues, as I've only witnessed a handful of drag performances in person. I can't experiment now due to finances, but I hope to learn to sew and cosplay in the future. I also feel like I'm too old to start while reaching 30, and being 6'6" and built, shopping for sizes 16-18 heels is EXPENSIVE.
Onto the topic, I'm curious to know how one goes about assuming a persona. My influences and aesthetics would stem from vaporwave, astronomy, cosplay, anime, video games, and blackness. My principles would be to present myself as "colorful, eclectic, and ethereal". I would see myself as a performance queen, coming from a small background in dance and martial arts.
For names, that...has been a bust. Names I conjured up were Alfrèda Hytes, Lupita Bread, D.D Ariana (an abysmal pun on DDR), Gina Goliath, Marisa Thee Stallion, Anna-May, Oatmeal, Prism, Dural, Tina Rexha (stemming from Tina Rex from Gumball and being a giant myself), and recently...Amanda McHoller.
To wrap it up, please feel free to delete this if it's completely unnecessary to have a post rambling about my curiosity and thoughts.
2023.06.08 16:01 j2112a [Gear] Multi-effects pedal choices in 2023
Hi everyone, I'm looking to purchase a new multi-effects pedal and would like some advice.
I've been playing guitar for the best part of 20 years but haven't gigged in over 10. I've recently signed up to a single gig for a work event with some colleagues I've never played with before, and am using this as a good excuse to buy myself a new multi-effects pedal which I've needed for years. We'll be playing primarily rock-type covers and some others - thinking the Doobie Brothers, Dire Straits, The Beatles, Black Crowes, Queen, The Police, Jimmy Buffett, Tom Petty..
I have a few stand-alone effects pedals but really need something that will cover a lot of ground and will serve me well for small gigs and playing and practicing at home.. possibly recording. Something that will be easy to use, too, as I'm out of practice with pedals!
I'm looking at the Boss ME-80 which has great reviews and from YouTube demos sounds good, but is quite old now. Does that matter? I like its user-friendliness, and how much is packed into it for the price. YouTube video demos sound good, albeit the distortion possibly lacking. I have some favored stand-alone effects pedals for drive/distortion, though. I also like the physical knobs on the ME-80 over digital buttons, but am open to either.
Are there better options than the ME-80 for my needs in 2023? I don't think I need something overly complex, but I also want something that sounds great that will last me for years. Money is not an issue, I'm not frivolous but I will spend the money where it's worth it. I'm just terrible at making decisions when there are lots of options; analysis paralysis. Based on reviews, many of the more expensive option don't seem all that better than the ME-80? For context I have a Fender Strat.
Any input or advice is much appreciated!
submitted by j2112a
to Guitar [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 15:56 Randome0110 IRO Mini Focus Tree (Et37 AAR)
| || | submitted by Randome0110 to Kaiserreich [link] [comments]
Praying I'm not stuck down by Rule 3
So, Adobe decided to give me a month of free Photoshop, so I decided to make another mini focus tree for good ol' Et37's Germany AAR. Unlike the two earlier trees, this won't be for any one country but is more representative of a thing happening within Europe right now. But before I do the focus descriptions, I need to give some background.
The Internation Broadcasting Union was founded in 1925, as an alliance of European public and private radio broadcasters. It was headquartered in Geneva and worked to improve the quality of radio broadcasting via cross-border cooperation. The IBU is partially responsible for the massive growth in radio broadcasting during the 20' and 30'.
While some changes will have to be made due to the differences between Kaiserreich and OTL, I imagine this would stay roughly the same. But now we jump forward to Europe in the late 1940s. The IBU has largely remained how it was but with explosive growth in the popularity of radio, plus the first tentative years of the TV, the IBU is beginning to fall behind, mainly due to limited resources and lacking cooperation with the various public broadcasters in eastern and western Europe.
This combined with Germany's desire to expand its influence over European mass media, sets the stage for the beginning of the focus tree.
European Entertainment Revolution:
Even as the continent was repeatedly thrown into chaos over the 30' and 40', one consistent thing in Europe has been the ever-growing popularity of radio. From Dublin in the west to Moscow in the east, people love to listen to the radio which provides them with music, news and whatever else the modern family could want. Mitteleuropa Broadcasting Bonds:
Germany has recently pushed for increased funding for the various public broadcasters across Europe. The last few years have been taxing on many countries across Mitteleuropa, which has led to these vital institutions falling behind in R&D, expansion and quality programming. This cannot be allowed to continue. Establish the Zürich Commission:
As our attention turns to the broadcasting sector, the venerable Hans Bredow, the "Father of German broadcasting" has proposed that Germany form a commission to investigate how to modernise the IBU. This commission will be based out of the German city of Zürich, the current headquarter of the IBU. Construct the IRO:
Following much discussion, investigation and research, the Zürich Commission has come to the conclusion that it would be best for the IBU to be totally reorganised. The German government was very happy at this conclusion and has managed to convince many of her European allies to cooperate in this grand reorganistion. The IRO will be made into a formal intergovernmental organisation similar to Mitteleuropa. This also comes with a name change and the IBU will from now on be known as the Internationale Rundfunkorganisation
or IRO. Establish Radio Free America:
North America has long suffered under the boot of Syndicalism and South America is likewise still filled with hundreds of thousands of disgruntled leftists. To work against the poisoned words of the socialists, the IRO will create a subdivision whose job will be to broadcast the word of the free world into the lands under Totalist occupation. Expand IRO Membership:
With the IRO having quickly proven its effectiveness, we should work to bring more nations into the organisation to promote peaceful cooperation and quality programming across the world. The IRO Technical Committee:
To better organise the research and development of new broadcasting technology, be it radio or television, the IRO will create a permanent committee consisting of independent experts, IRO representatives and most importantly, various European companies specialising in the development of such technologies. The European Song Festival:
One of the hallmark plans of the IRO is to organise a pan-European music competition, with artists representing every country on the continent. The aim is to promote European unity while also showing off the diverse musical traditions of the various nations. The competition will be broadcasted via radio, though some more ambitious members of the IRO have said it might be possible to broadcast it via Television in just a few years, depending on the progress made with the technology.
As some of you might have noticed this is yet another imagined focus tree for the subreddits darling u/et37 's Germany AAR, so any compliments should be sent his way. If you haven't read his AAR yet (I'm happy to see you're back from under that stone) I highly recommend you go check it out, et37 has done great work, going as far as to make even South America interesting. Go check out the North Peru-South Peru border, it's great! But that's all for now, hopefully, I'll be able to make more while this free month lasts. /Royalist