Exmark dealers near me
Car Dealers Near Me
2019.01.02 17:37 onemananswerfactory Car Dealers Near Me
The ultimate car dealership directory by city. Find a car dealer near you today!
2023.05.29 03:33 I_am_Fang_Yuan_ Primordial Origin's Death and the Secret he hid
millions of years ago
on his death bed lay primordial origin,
after scurrying the young star constellation so he could remain in peace
primordial waites silently for his death
but weirdly enough,
a small wind blows
and a young man appears
"You hold the recipe for Eternal Gu, don't you?"
"haha, I was waiting for you, I knew you'd come"
"how did you know?"
"Heaven's will told me, tell me does humanity win?"
"hahaha I knew it, it couldn't be otherwise, so what do you want to know?"
Limitless smiled "All the research on Chaos, and the Eternal gu recipe!"
"hahaha the research on Chaos is an easy matter but the Eternal gu recipe, haha I'm afraid the price to refine such a gu Far exceeds your wildest imagination"
"So be it, my pursuit of Knowledge is Absolute, I have to know!!"
In legends it is said a River of time existed in this world, unceasingly flowing through the past, present, and future.
a small cicada was currently swimming against the flow, returning back in time despite the highly turbulent river, going millions of years in the past, finally the cicada through an invisible ripple entered a small wave
Primordial and limitless were having a conversation...
one was calm and near death, the other had a pale face, it seemed as if all colour had been washed off his face
a small wind blew
and a young man appears out of thin air
He wore snow white clothes, his dark hair reached down to his waist
"Who would have known that you were the One to hold it, Primordial, hand over Eternal life gu recipe or I will Kill Star constellation, Haha Lets see if your pitiful Humanity will survive without her"
A wild smile appeared and a pair of dark eyes which seemed to have unfathomable depths shined,
Who could it But Gu Yue Fang Yuan!!
submitted by I_am_Fang_Yuan_
to IamFangyuan_ [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 03:33 Spineless_Pail Skulltimate Secrets Wave 1 at Target or Amazon restock?
Does anyone know if we will be getting Skulltimate Secrets wave 1 at Target at all?
I wanted to try and get most of my dolls in person but my Target has not stocked Skulltimate Secrets yet. I live in the city and don't have a Walmart near me nor do I own a car and have to rely on public transportation. However, even when I have gotten out to a Walmart there's been no Draculauras.
Amazon is only listing Draculaura for $50+ and I'm worried that I waited too long to get her because I wanted to find her in person, does anyone know if Target or Amazon plans to restock her? I'm worried I waited too long and I don't want to give into resellers prices, especially now that Fearidecent is starting to come out.
submitted by Spineless_Pail
to MonsterHigh [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 03:33 Dr_Bombinator Help managing multiple variable priority high-flow inputs and outputs and refinery fluids
I've got a big aluminum refinery setup that I've been bashing my head against for a while and I'm at a loss with water handling. In the past I've used variable input and variable output junctions from the pipe manual
to great effect recycling waste water but I've never done something on this scale before. Here is the situation
. I've got 10 sloppy alumina refineries
, each consuming 200 water for a total of 2000 water per minute, so I've got 4 main input pipes feeding them, which should help with mk2 pipe flow issues. Ideally each input pipe should be operating at 500 m3
/min water. This supplies 2400 alumina solution in 4 pipes to 13.33 refineries running electrode aluminum scrap, which consumes all the solution and outputs 105 water each for a total of 1400, which flows into 3 mk2 pipes. To make up the 600 water difference I've got water extractors of course. I currently have an excess of water because I am planning to do a small regular alumina setup to get some silica out of the remaining 200 or so bauxite coming in. Right now the sloppy alumina refineries are running at about 60% uptime, with lack of water being the problem. I've got a contraption here
for managing the inputs and outputs. The pipeline manual says that VIP and VOP can be combined for a variable input and output junction, but I'm not sure if I actually did that right.
The three wastewater recycle pipes enter the lower three levels, with the pumps coming in on the top two. I've checked head lift requirements and the pumps can reach the top. The four blue pipes on the right each feed 2.5 refineries, I tried to setup an injection point after every 3 refineries like so
Right now each of the 4 input pipes is fluctuating between 100-600/min, when by math they should be at 500. Now I know mk2 pipes get real janky near 600/min especially with this many junctions and separations. The pipes are all completely full.
Things I have tried:
*Adding an extra input pipe (the orange one) to the refineries that loops all the way to the end and backfeeds the whole input manifold *Adding valves before each injection point *Adding an auxiliary wastewater pipe to handle possible jamming up at the scrap refineries, this joins a pipe running
from one water extractor that does not fill even a mk1 pipe, through a variable input junction that prioritizes the wastewater *Flushing the entire system and having it restart from scratch
Things I have not tried:
*Putting flow stabilizers on each output pipe, for lack of wanting to use that much space *Rebuilding the entire pipe system (kill me now)
Does anyone have any advice for this? I'll rebuild the pipes if I really have to, but good god I'd rather avoid that if at all possible.
submitted by Dr_Bombinator
to SatisfactoryGame [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 03:32 Different_Party_2218 Heard a loud party going on in my neighborhood
It was right down my block, and I legit walked near their house to try and get a glimpse at what was happening. It sounded like they were all having an awesome time and setting off fireworks with tons of people. I hoping that I might encounter some crazy one in a billion chance that someone might come outside and strike up a conversation with me, and maybe let me join in. I thought since I lived right around the corner it might give me some type of "in", in that extreme off chance. But of course that didn't happen and I didn't want to be some creep stalking their party, so I just kept walking by as if I was on an ordinary stroll. Why would they even let me in anyway, lol so stupid. I just went back home and now I'm just in bed alone as usual. Looks like it's going to be day #2300 alone again while everybody else is partying with their friends. Just sad.
submitted by Different_Party_2218
to lonely [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 03:32 NLV_88 Marvel Contest of Champions
Today was the first time I have logged in for a few months. Lost all desire to play. I know I can’t get any where near what I invested, but I’m interested to see if I get any decent offers and I’ll let my account go.
3.1 million rating and 16.2k prestige
Message me here on Reddit or on the line app @nlv88
submitted by NLV_88
to GamingMarket [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 03:31 salami_mi_mi_mi In the Spongebob SquarePants episode "Karen's Virus", the computer virus is rabies
This is obvious because Karen goes nuts (rabies is known for this???) and "Overheats" (rabies causes fever), the virus directly attacks Karen's memory center (how rabies causes you to go insane), the way Karen imagines / hallucinates plankton being ripped or spongebob being a cube (rabies causes hallucinations), this is even shown at the end of the episode, the way karen flings away plankton then flies through a steel door (abnormal aggression and lack of fear), and the fact that plankton refers to it as a "suicide mission" before sending spongebob in (near 100% kill rate), and the computer that gives Karen the virus is sneezing and coughing (rabies begins with flu like symptoms)
call me Sherlock, because I'm gnome.
submitted by salami_mi_mi_mi
to ShittyFanTheories [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 03:31 giganticbiglove CRK Small Sebenza & Urban EDC F5.5 Black Micarta
Pics and Timestamp
I'm pricing things to move (I think). AC is acting funny and has me nervous!
Up for sale today are the following:
- Chris Reeve Knives small sebenza drop point in polished S45VN black canvas micarta.
- DOB: 02/22/22
- Ownership: I'm the second owner.
- Blade: has only cut paper. Factory edge and very sharp.
- Body: Near perfect with one knick where a put a deep carry clip on. This is show in the video.
- Centering: Near perfect.
- Included: CRK cloth, CRK hardware, box, papers, and a blue anodized Millit titanium clip (not installed). Millit's site.
- SV: $390 PayPal Friends & Family only.
- Urban EDC F5.5 in black micarta and acid etched blade.
- Ownership: I'm the first owner.
- Blade: Amazon package cutter. Has only been stropped.
- Body: The scales show some signs of wear, but still in great shape. About 50% lockup on the liner lock. This is shown in the 11th pic.
- Centering: Favors show side slightly. This is show in the 6th pic.
- Included: OEM box and pouch.
- SV: $170 PayPal Friends & Family only.
Ships USPS priority on Tuesday, May 30th.
submitted by giganticbiglove
to Knife_Swap [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 03:31 Maleficent-Fig3407 School gun scare. What do I say without sounding like just another pissed off mother?
I need some writing help. My kid’s school is going to have a meeting about a “unknown person with possible gun” on campus. I want to help some of the families that I saw that day but don’t know how to get my point across in a a clear way and I’m horrible at public speaking.
Here’s what happened: Recently my kid text me 2:05 during school telling me he loved me. This is not normal he has his phone off during school. He than tells that the school is on lockdown because some kids spotted someone with a gun on campus as they exited the gym. His class was now in lockdown in the gym. A short while later he asks me to pass on a message to a friend’s mother because he doesn’t have a phone. I called the other mother and let her know what was happening. I tried to reassure her that it looks calm the street is not blocked off and I haven’t heard anything disturbing. ( I live really close and can hear the kids playing and bells normally.) I went out to wait with other parents whose kids notified them. 10 minutes before school ended the school released a email to parents and let those outside know that the police have cleared the campus and that the kids will be released at normal time. At the time parent’s coming to pick up kids found out what happened. The look of fear on those mothers faces who came up to me asking what happened and why their kid didn’t notify them. Some tried to call their kid right than only not to go through. I wouldn’t have known about the email if one hadn’t gotten upset and asked what time this started because they just got an email. Normally I get alerts through ClassDojo or texts so I don’t have an alarm for school emails. When the kids came out so many in tears or signs that they had been deeply upset. Some kids stopped and called people to tell them what happened or looked for someone. Mothers hugging daughters asking why they didn’t call only to be told that they won’t allowed to use their phones. I stood to the side near the entrance watching. A girl near us was crying as she waited for someone to come. I tried my best to comfort this girl, my son and his best friend as we waited for their parents. It took my kid best friend’s mother over an hour to get from her job to pick up her son at 3:20. I let her know at 2:15 about the school. The school didn’t allow children to text parents until after school ended at 3. Children at 12, 13, and 14 years walked home after a hour long scare. I want the rules to change that allow children to text an adult if this happens again so that someone can be there for them. Ten minutes before release is not enough time for most to leave work or find someone to get their kid. I had this talk with my kid before text me than put your phone on do not disturb and mute. He will not get trouble with me for breaking this rule and if he does I will fight for him plus award him. His friend that didn’t have a phone begged his friends to lend him a phone but they were afraid to get caught. They didn’t want their phone taken away. This made me so mad. No parent should be afraid about “why didn’t my kid alert me” or “what happened to my kid that they couldn’t text me?” The fear in those mothers faces near me as they look around to check if there was any ambulances. If I hadn’t been able to get there I know that I would have sent someone to meet my kid outside that day. Other parents didn’t have time to arrange this because they didn’t find out to 3:50 if they checked their email. The person on campus wasn’t caught. Now the rule is no hoody up during school hours and backpacks stay in home room. Okay with that. But I want kids to be able to send out messages of love and let their family know without fear that their phones will be taken away during such a event.
submitted by Maleficent-Fig3407
to SchoolSystemBroke [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 03:31 One_Plastic_254 AITB for divorcing my husband whose family won’t stop using fossil fuels?
Throwaway account here because this is a pretty sensitive situation. I(24F) recently filed for divorce from my husband (25M), and it’s all because of his family’s refusal to embrace climate-friendly practices.
My husband, let’s call him Josh, and I, were high school sweethearts, and he understood very early on my viewpoints on the importance of sustainability and the protection of our planet having grown up in a fairly environmentally cautious family. However, things changed drastically after we got married and I began spending more time with the rest of his family.
His family owns a business that relies heavily on fossil fuels. They are in the transportation industry, the bulk of their transportation usage being contributors to greenhouse gas emissions. Despite the mounting evidence about climate change and the urgent need to transition to renewable energy sources, they have been unwilling to make changes.
Throughout the years Josh and I have been married, it’s been incredibly hard to just sit by and watch as his family disregards and actively harms our Mother Earth. Their extravagant lifestyle around fossil fuel consumption was to me deeply upsetting. I tried to engage in factual and educational conversations with them to think more about their actions on the planet, but his parents simply claimed my views were “radical”.
Despite our differences, I loved my husband deeply, and told him about my concerns. We’ve had many discussions where I’ve expressed my opinion, but this time I needed something to be done because Josh and I were trying for a baby. He said he’d talk to his family about it. I was overjoyed and felt a sense of relief at that fact, because I couldn’t fathom having to live my life and possibly raising children in an environment where their grandparents would rather prioritise profit over the planet and their grandchildren’s future.
Now, imagine my surprise when I see in a facebook post that Josh, who promised me he would talk to his parents about their fossil fuel usage, has in fact bought them a new, fossil fuel using car.
At that point, I felt hurt, disrespected, and unimaginably conflicted. So I did the only thing I could think of: Filed for divorce papers. It was no easy choice, but I felt it was the only way to stand beside my values and morals. I want whatever children I have to be able to live a life in a healthy world, not have to be related to people who actively try to destroy it.
It’s only been a few weeks, but the situation has erupted and many people in our mutual circles have been calling me unreasonable, saying I should have settled for middle ground and calling me selfish. This entire situation has me nearly in shambles, and I’m constantly haunted by my decision, but hearing what all they’ve been telling me I need to know, what should I do? AITB?
submitted by One_Plastic_254
to AmItheButtface [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 03:30 Edward2704 Don Jr. Montana Senate mod 2024, running against Jon Tester full mod writing (keep in mind that Don Jr. owns a ranch in Montana)
Italics = advisor feedback
- Congratulations Don Jr., after a contentious primary with Matt Rosendale and Greg Gianforte, you have emerged victorious in the Republican primary. What will be your opening statement as you pivot towards the general Montana senate election with Jon Tester?
- Why screw up this thing. I’ll run a low-risk campaign and cruise to victory. After all, my dad is the Republican nominee for president, so I can certainly ride his coattails to victory “This might work but don’t underestimate Jon Tester, he’s quite popular in Montana”
- I want to nationalize this race as much as possible and attack Jon Tester relentlessly, Tester has voted in lockstep with Biden and Pelosi “This might work, but most Montanans are more focused on state issues rather than national issues”
- I want to appear with my dad, Donald Trump, as much as possible as I campaign “People want to see you differentiate yourself from dad occasionally, and this doesn’t help much”
- I want to denationalize this race as much as possible. I want to take pictures of myself on my Montana ranch and focus on the farmers and workers in this state “nationalizing this race is your best chance, considering that your father is the Republican nominee for president”
- Due to the rural nature of Montana, the average Montanan spends more on gas than almost any other state in the country, and as gas prices continue to rise, what would you do to lower them?
- I would work with Senator John Thune to construct the Dakota Access Pipeline, which will transport gas faster and thus drop the price of gas, unlike Biden and the Democrats who want to shut down the construction of the Dakota Access Pipeline “This is good in that it criticizes the Democrats while also offering a different solution.”
- The way you lower gas prices is by getting Biden and the Democrats out of the office and putting in Trump and the Republicans, as gas prices were nowhere near as high as they were when Trump was president “This attack somewhat damaged Biden, but the damage is limited because people want to know what you would do differently from him.”
- One thing we could do to lower gas prices is to switch sides in the Russia-Ukraine war and side with an oil-rich Russia, rather than siding with oil-poor Ukraine, and we could get more oil through deals with Russia “Are you insane?”
- RNG. Your father, who is running for president from within a prison cell, has asked if you could attend one of his rallies that are being held from just outside his prison cell where he will be visible to the large crowd through the window of his prison cell in New York. Would you like to attend this rally outside the prison?
- Yes, I would “Good news, the rally outside of Trump’s prison cell was just the right size, in that it was large enough to fire up Trump’s base in Montana, but not so large that it would grab the attention of the liberal media. Good job”
- Yes, I would. “Bad news, the rally outside of Trump’s prison cell had a lot of both trump supporters and protestors and the two groups quickly turned violent and it drew an enormous amount of media attention and you are getting badly hurt by the controversy.”
- No, I wouldn’t “Good news, the Montana people respected your ability to be removed from national politics of a rally outside of Trump’s prison cell.”
- No, I wouldn't “Bad news, Trump’s base is furious at you for not showing up to your father’s rally from outside of Trump’s prison cell.”
- Inflation continues to ravage the nation. How will you put an end to it?
- We’re gonna stop handing out money and stop all this nonsense spending. “This has fired up your core supporters, but most independents are worried about this kind of messaging.”
- I would like to reduce tariffs and remove regulatory barriers “Trump’s tariffs are popular with the Trump wing of the Republican party, but this answer should win over more libertarian-minded Republicans”
- The destructive conflict between Ukraine and Russia continues to go on. How will you put an end to it if at all?
- I will urge for American neutrality in the Ukraine-Russia war “You’ve pleased your diehard base, but most independents want America to side with Ukraine during this destructive conflict”
- I will keep the current path of issuing sanctions against Russia “This is probably the best answer to please the majority of Montanans.”
- I will urge America to get involved on Ukraine’s side against Russia “This wins over independents at the expense of winning over your base.”
- I will urge the UN to create a demilitarized zone on the Ukraine-Russia border and urge Ukraine and Russia to come to a comprehensive peace treaty “This wins over the neocons in your party at the expense of the Trump wing of your party.”
- China has repeatedly made threats against Taiwan, and there have been fears that China might invade Taiwan. How will you prevent this from happening?
- This is Taiwan’s problem, not ours “This wins over the hardcore isolationists in your party at the expense of mainstream Americans”
- We will issue sanctions against China if they choose to invade Taiwan “This is probably the best answer to please the majority of Montanans”
- I urge America to intervene in this conflict against China “Are you insane, no one wants war with China!”
- I will urge China and Taiwan to create a demilitarized zone between them and a comprehensive peace treaty “This might be a good strategy”
- There continue to be migrants and drugs that are flowing across the southern border. What would you do to stop this from happening?
- We need to strengthen our border security and build a wall “This is a good solution to win over the hard-core Trumpsits in your party”
- Look, this is Montana, we are nowhere near the southern border. Do we need to campaign on this issue? “Fair enough”
- We need a compromise solution of granting the illegals in this country a pathway to citizenship in return for building a stronger immigration enforcement system “This is a good way to win over independent voters”
8. Jon Tester, despite being a senator from Montana, one of the most pro-gun states in America, strongly came out in favor of gun control after the Uvalde shooting. What is your opinion on gun control
- The Democrats are using school shootings as an excuse to take away our 2nd amendment rights “This attack is mildly successful, but the damage is limited because people want to know what you would do differently to stop school shootings”
- We need more armed guards at the front of schools to prevent these shootings, not to take away guns “This is an interesting solution”
- We need to spend more money on mental health clinics to treat these dangerous individuals “This wins over the Trump wing of social conservatives, but many fiscal conservatives are uncomfortable talking about this much government spending”
- Abortion has become an increasingly important issue throughout America, how will you deal with this issue
- I will pass a law that will ban abortion nationwide “This fires up your base at the expense of independents”
- This isn’t our problem. We will let the people of each state decide that for ourselves “This fires up independents at the expense of the base”
- We should pass a law that bans travel from one state to another or traveling from one country to another to receive an abortion “This should meet the fine line of appealing to your base while also winning over independents.”
- Now onto more state-centered issues. The state of Montana has an enormous amount of agriculture, farms, and ranches, and the amount they make has been decreasing. How will you plan to deal with this
- I will fight for Montana exports in trade deals “ an unusual position for a Republican to take, but this could work”
- This isn’t a problem we can solve, this is for the free market “This is a more traditional platform to run on as a Republican, but not a popular one amongst the Montana people.”
- RNG Will you agree to debate Jon Tester?
- Yes I will “You won”
- Yes I will “You and Tester tied”
- Yes I will “You lost”
- No, we have a massive lead “People don’t trust you if you don’t debate, expect this to hurt you badly”
- RNG You are meeting with Libertarian candidate Rick Breckenridge, to see if you can convince him to drop out and endorse you.
- I hope he drops out "Good news. He dropped out."
- I hope he drops out "Bad news. He doesn't drop out."
- There's no way around it. Although you own a ranch in Montana, Montana is not your state of permanent residence and many view you as a carpet bagger. How do you plan to respond?
- I will counter-attack by showing Tester as a DC insider who is out of touch with Montanan values "This doesn't work well, as Tester routinely tours the state"
- I will tout my outsider credentials as an advantage, as I can reform Montana from the outside to Make Montana Great Again “MMGA”
- Which Montana Republican would you like to go on tour with today?
- I would like to go on tour with Montana’s governor, Greg Gianforte “Well this didn’t work out well, as many are still angry about the incident that Greg Gianforte caused in 2017 when he ran for the house and bragged on social media about how he was so far ahead in the polls that he could beat up a reporter and still win, then proceeded to beat up a reporter and still narrowly won. Expect to take a dip in the polls.”
- I would like to go on tour with Montana’s incumbent Republican senator, Steve Daines “This worked out well, as Steve Daines is broadly popular amongst conservatives and independents”
- I would like to go on tour with Matt Rosendale, who ran for the Montana senate seat in 2018 and lost “Campaigning with Matt Rosendale offends no one, but pleases no one either”
- News has broken out about how your girlfriend, Kimberly Gilfoyle, has been fired from Fox News for sexual harassment. How do you want to do damage control?
- As much as I love my girlfriend, I have no control over her behavior and I condemn this incident of behavior completely “This is probably the best you could do given this bad situation”
- Who cares, this is my girlfriend’s sexual harassment case, not mine “Well, you’re the one who’s dating her, so this makes you look bad.”
- I condemn my girlfriend completely for this behavior and I am breaking up with her for it “This is a strong answer which could win over women voters, but this only draws more attention to an incident that already looks incredibly ugly”
- How would you like to attack Jon Tester if at all?
- We need to emphasize that Jon Tester has voted with Joe Biden 91% of the time. Jon Tester pretends to distance himself from Biden, but Tester is just one of Biden’s puppets who happens to be in a Trump +16 state “That’s it, hit Tester where it hurts!”
- We need to emphasize that Jon Tester is out of touch with Montana values lives in Washington DC and constantly votes in lockstep with Nancy Pelosi and votes for drag queens and transing the kids “This attack doesn’t win over independents, but it sure does fire up the base”
- We should run compare and contrast ads between Kyrsten Sinema and Jon Tester, showing how Sinema is in a bluish-purple state and constantly stabs Biden in the back while Jon Tester is from a deep red state and constantly votes lock step with Biden “This ad was incredibly effective”
- We should run ads of gas prices soaring under Tester and Biden, while gas prices were falling under Trump Sr. and will continue to fall under Trump Jr. “This ad was mild to moderately effective, but voters want to know what specific policy you will implement to lower gas prices
- One interesting idea that has been proposed by many Democrats is to put abortion clinics on Native American reservations, as their lands aren’t governed by the US. Montana has some of the most native reservations in the country. What are your thoughts on this?
- This is an abhorrent practice that will lead to more children being killed as a loophole around the Dobbs .vs. Jackson's case allowed each state to choose whether or not to allow abortion “This answer fires up the base but hurts you with independents”
- I don’t care either way, this is up for the leaders of the native reservations to decide themselves “This might be the best you can do with a difficult question like this”
- Small government means small government, therefore lands that are not on American soil should be allowed to build abortion clinics to serve the public, as we are the party of small government that favors bodily autonomy “This answer helps with independents and hurts with the base”
- Not to talk too much about abortion, but a new bill has been proposed in the Montana State House that would criminalize pregnant Montanans for traveling out of state or out of the country to receive an abortion elsewhere. What are your thoughts on this bill?
- I think Montana should ban all abortions within its borders, but banning Montana residents from traveling out of state or out of the country to receive an abortion elsewhere is too harsh “No one loves this answer, but no one hates it either”
- Being pro-life means being all the way pro-life, which means that we should criminalize out-of-state and out-of-country travel to receive an abortion elsewhere “Your base eats this up, but this stance makes independents gag”
- As a Republican, I naturally believe in making government as small as possible, meaning that native american reservations should be allowed to have abortion clinics and that people should be allowed to travel out of state and out of the country to receive abortions “Independents are lining up behind you, but your base is threatening to stay home”
- RNG. The Montana state legislature has just passed new laws banning Tribal ID cards and requiring you to present your address to vote, which Native Americans on reservations don’t have as a way to stop Native Americans, who disproportionately vote Democrat, from voting. What are your thoughts on this?
- This should help me win “Good news, Native Americans aren’t getting the new IDs and addresses necessary for voting for Tester, so this will help you.”
- This should help me win “Bad news, Native Americans are now turning out in higher numbers than ever before and are getting the new IDs and licenses necessary to vote. Expect this to hurt you.”
- You have talked about reducing the amount of money that we spend to reduce inflation. Where would you like to make cuts in spending
- I don’t know, everywhere maybe “This is not specific enough, and Jon Tester’s mediscare strategy is working eerily well”
- First, cuts will be made to foreign aid “In general, if you have to cut anything, cut foreign aid first, then again, most Americans are supportive of Ukraine in their war against Russia, so this might also backfire”
- We should cut farming subsidies and allow farmers to properly partake in the free market “Montana is a very agricultural state, so this doesn’t play well”
- Jon Tester has attacked you with an attack ad of you speaking with your father and Rudi Giuliani at the Save America rally on January 6th where you tell the crowd to stand up and fight as they proceed to walk towards the capital and invade it. How will you react
- This was a poor choice of words for me. Although I said the word fight in a physical sense, what I meant to say was fought in a metaphorical stance by protesting the certification of the 2020 election “This might be the best thing you can say to keep your base on your side while not angering independents”
- I played no role in causing the violence that most people did on January 6th as I meant to fight in a metaphorical sense, not in a literal sense. It should be noted that only a small portion of people that attended that rally on January 6th broke into the capital “Most voters believe that you played a role on January 6th, and this answer doesn’t help”
- These people who entered the capital were brain-dead idiots who thought this would be a good idea. Why should I be responsible for their actions “You were the one who encouraged them to do it.”
- Montana has one of the slowest internet speeds in the country due to its rural location. Would you be willing to spend government money to increase the internet speed in Montana?
- I understand the urge to help Montanans with slow internet, but this is a function best served by private companies, not the government “This helps with the base, but hurts with independents”
- We absolutely need to spend government money to help Montanans with slow internet “This helps with independents but hurts the base”
- Do you plan to pass more laws to engage in culture wars and ban drag story hour, and critical race theory
- No, these culture wars about drag story hour just distract from the main issues at hand “Some sense a missed opportunity to win points amongst the base, but others appreciate you for not constantly attacking”
- Yes, we need to protect our children from drag story hour and critical race theory “This will win you points amongst your base but hurt you with independents and libertarian-minded voters.”
- What will be your ending message as this campaign draws to a close?
- Don’t let Jon Tester fool you, he’s no moderate and he votes for Biden 91% of the time. Tester is Biden, and Biden is bad. Tester is Biden’s puppet. Make sure to vote for my dad for president and me for the senate. “This is probably a good strategy considering how Tester votes for Biden 91% of the time, and although Tester is somewhat popular in the state, Biden is not.”
- I want to hold a big rally in a field in Billings with a jumbotron where my dad is presented on the big screen from prison. My dad Trump Sr. will carry Montana by double digits, so all I have to do is ride his coattails to victory “Your dad is popular in Montana, so tying yourself to him as closely as possible might be a good idea.”
- I want to nationalize this race as much as possible. A vote for me is a vote for my dad who is running for president, while a vote for Tester is a vote for Biden “This is a good strategy, as you will need your dad’s momentum to gain victory in this senate race.”
- Where in Montana will you spend your last days campaigning
- I will campaign in the Helena area around Lewis and Clark and Cascade counties. Tester may have won them in 2018, but Trump won them in 2020, so with one last push, we should flip them red
- I will campaign in the rural eastern parts of the state to maximize conservative turnout such as in Custer and Prairie counties
- I will expand my appeal by campaigning in the rural northern parts of the state with Native American reservations such as Glacier County
- I will campaign in the Missoula area, a traditionally liberal area and college town in Missoula County
submitted by Edward2704
to thecampaigntrail [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 03:30 SocialAddiction1 Understanding Self Storage Plus costs?
Im planning on getting a 5x5 foot locker at Self Storage Plus near me. I was hoping someone had insight on the fees and such before I called Tuesday. Its listed "first month free. online cost X$".
Is that online cost a set cost per month, or it is like thats the first month you pay, then after a certain period they charge the real rate. Any ideas or insight?
submitted by SocialAddiction1
to selfstorage [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 03:29 EmotionalRide1360 Found Sandisk 128 GB SD card near Target on Green
As the title says, found as SD card near Green aboiut 2 weeks ago. Was just lazy so didn't get to post.
I haven't plugged it in yet. You can tell me the color of the sticker or the contents inside, then we can both have a look together and if it is the same as you said, you can have it.
submitted by EmotionalRide1360
to UIUC [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 03:28 InevitableUsed5468 it's just torture at this point tbh
I'm not going to enjoy that event we're invited to. you're not supposed to be near me and yet they told me to get over it and stay away from you when we're there. you're the one that kept making new accounts. you're the one who emailed me. you're the one with the caution, not me.
all the manipulation and coercive control and the threats, but it was my fault because I called the police? because I kept going back and hiding it from everyone? I thought you were gonna die. I didn't even know what you were doing until the police spelled it out for me.
I have no one to talk to about this. my friends don't want to talk about it because it's toxic and I should be over it. I don't know what you said to them but it worked. you abused me and snatched away my support system. I put on a smile for them and cry my way through the night alone. I have nightmares every single night.
I know you're back in touch with her, and I know you reconnected with her before the "train incident". you simultaneously attempted to spite me and control me. I guess now you just want me to continue suffering.
I just want it all to stop. I want to move on. I'm going LC with everyone after the event. you can have them. I'd rather be alone than surrounded by people who aren't going to take what you did to me seriously and invite you to places I'm going to be at.
submitted by InevitableUsed5468
to UnsentLetters [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 03:28 bb_gurl45 Seeing my Mom for the first time since she last told me she had colon cancer in person.
This weekend I was finally able to go back to my home state and visit with my family. I was very overwhelmed by this trip because it was my first time physically being near my family since she told everyone she had colon cancer.
We recently found out her next surgery date and while home I was asking my mom questions. Today I found out she has been advised by her doctor to go to a more advanced cancer center that can get her in much sooner, and that she was also advised to take a Chemotherapy pill before the surgery. The shocking news was that my mom does not want to take the pill (she will not take it) and wants to stay with her local doctor. 😥
It literally pains me to see the amount of pain she is in, and verbally saying everything is fine, and will be fine. I can only see my mom activity degrading.
submitted by bb_gurl45
to coloncancer [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 03:28 ethanjarom Looking
Hi, I’m a 24 year old firefighter in the Chicago area. I’ve loved wrestling my whole life, it was the main thing I bonded over with my late father. I want to do something within the wrestling business. I tried doing training at a school near me but I was kinda told not to come back because of my work schedule. My schedule has opened up more now but don’t feel like going back to the school that was rude to me. I’ll do anything to help out a promotion!
submitted by ethanjarom
to indiewrestling [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 03:28 teamsimple1 Respecting those who served 1980
| || |
If the dead can come back to this earth, and flit unseen around those they loved, I shall always be near you in the garish day, and the darkest night amidst your happiest scenes and gloomiest hours always, always, and, if the soft breeze fans your cheek, it shall be my breath; or the cool air cools your throbbing temples, it shall be my spirit passing by. Do not mourn me dear; think I am gone, and wait for me, for we shall meet again. submitted by teamsimple1 to oldphotos [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 03:28 DubiousSquid Acne help please
(Sorry to remake this post, the first one was taken down because I included pictures of my face and skin. Thank you u/Ratatouille-objector
, for giving me advice on my first post.)
I started T over 3 years ago and my skin has been acting up ever since. I have pimples that are a dark reddish-purple, usually on my chin and sides of my face near my jawline and sideburns. Sometimes they are on my forehead as well, but not as frequently. I also get very dry and flaky skin patches along the edge of my nose, in the area where my nostrils sort of makes a crease (apparently that area is called the alar nasal sulcrus or alar facial crease?) and where the nose pads of my glasses sit.
I don't need crystal clear skin or anything, but would like to reduce the pigmentation in my acne (you can see it on my chin) and do something for the rough skin around my nose.
Currently I wash my face twice a day with a washcloth and then apply Neutrogena acne treat oil free moisturizer with salicylic acid daily and, while it doesn't do as much to curb the acne as I would like, it's great otherwise in terms of how it feels on my skin and providing moisture. I have also been using The Ordinary brand hyaluronic acid on and off. I was using it every day, but it didn't seem to do much, and I don't like how sticky it feels.
If you have any advice, please help me out! I was really lucky and had very few skin issues in 1st puberty (I was on hormonal birth control at the time, for non-acne reasons), so this is pretty new to me.
submitted by DubiousSquid
to ftm [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 03:27 Easy_Photograph_1938 Voxels as a graphical choice for mobile; a poor decision?
Hello! Recently myself (an artist) and two members of my family (coders) have decided to, casually; try our hands at game developement in the near future. Currently I'm at the phase of writing up the 10k foot design doc with what we may expect to develop - at least initially; and would like some feedback rega4ding one aspect of development.
Were looking to design for mobile, and were need to produce a large-ish number of assets fairly quickly; modeling, rigging, animating etc between myself and my family member. With that in mind and knowing they have no head for something like Blender, which I've only taught myself through youtube videos for developing 3d printed miniatures, I sought a middle ground. That being voxels.
the idea being that my family member has a great deal of experience with them in games amd pixel art, so forking that into model work flows doesnt seem that difficult. ive found a program that can do all of the tasks I need it to, save VFX work - but after exporting the mesh and animation I created while learning I found it to have a worrying number of vertices; especially for a simple object.
We're looking to make our models modestly detailed (a 1-inch-to-voxel scaling give or take) and this concerns me. The concept for the game is turn based and will have no open world elements within the program, so we'll be cutting back on data usage in that regard, but ide like to double check if voxels would be an appropriate avenue to pursue for this concept.
submitted by Easy_Photograph_1938
to gamedev [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 03:27 teamsimple1 Respecting those who served 1980!
| || |
If the dead can come back to this earth, and flit unseen around those they loved, I shall always be near you in the garish day, and the darkest night amidst your happiest scenes and gloomiest hours always, always, and, if the soft breeze fans your cheek, it shall be my breath; or the cool air cools your throbbing temples, it shall be my spirit passing by. Do not mourn me dear; think I am gone, and wait for me, for we shall meet again. submitted by teamsimple1 to TheWayWeWere [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 03:27 Sea_You8366 >> 193704 - Emipheus Corp. Introduction & Rule Outline <<
193704 - Introduction & Rule Outline << (fwd-Ferris-Leslie-165932-04-29-2026-06:19)
Hello [name], this is Ferris, from Management. I am pleased to welcome you to facility 305, building C, ward 9. We are simply ecstatic to have you as an employee at Emipheus. Here at Emipheus, we have rules that must be followed for the safety of everyone here. Without further delay, allow me to list these rules that shall be followed throughout the day. For your convenience, these rules have specific times that have been set to match your schedule. Please, refer to this list at the correct times. Time is EXTREMELY important here at Emipheus.
(Upon arrival, between 6:30 and 7:00) When arriving at Emipheus, please enter only through the main gate. Failure to do so will result in immediate termination. This is to keep the entire company, as well as yourself, safe. Your Superiors will know if you got caught up in M.E. traffic and you will not be reprimanded for your late status.
1A - When you get in the entry line, see a timer for 30 minutes. No matter how long or short the line you must set this timer. Failure to comply will result in an…unfavorable situation.
1B - If you are still in traffic when your timer goes off, exit your vehicle. It does not matter if you’re the next person to be checked in. Leave it behind, it will be restored in your assigned parking space once you take your leave for the day. Walk up to the gate, and do not look back, nor hesitate. A man named John will be managing the mechanism. Politely show him your badge (which must remain on your person at all times while at Emipheus) and explain your situation. He will let you. Thank him and walk into the building.
1C - Do not attempt to bypass traffic using rule 1B. John, and the other employees, will know of this disturbance and will not be happy. You do not want to see John unhappy. Wait. Your. Turn.
(Entering the building). Greet our receptionists Jade, Kelsey, and Moira. Look at their name tags, ensure you know who is who. Sign in on the kiosk. Jade should greet you first, then Kelsey, and finally Moira. In the event that they do not engage in this order, act as if you left something in your car. Walk out, and tell John of the issue. Re-enter the building when he tells you to.
(When you get past Reception) Make your way up to the office. Find your desk immediately. You should be at your desk no later than 7:15. However, aim to be there by 7:00. The 15 minute grace period is only for those who got caught in traffic. The same rules apply here as 1C. Do not take advantage of the Superior’s generosity.
(7:00 - 11:30) Do your work. You will work without taking a break (unless it is an emergency, ex. bathroom or injury) until 11:30.
(11:30 - 11:59) At 11:30, begin preparing for your noon briefing. Note anything of importance. However, ensure your notes are kept near and short. If you need to talk about something extensively, the Boss can meet with you between 3:00 and 5:00. However the Boss is very busy.
(12:00 - 12:15) At 12:00, you will go to the meeting room. The entirety of Ward 9’s employees will be there aside from security. If you notice anyone missing, report it to the security personnel outside the door. They will be taken care of.
6A - If there are no security personnel, find the nearest Superior and inform them. You may black out, but you will be safe.
(12:15 - 1:15) After the briefing ends, it’s lunch time. You can eat anything you brought from home, or you can go to the cafeteria. However, do not buy a snack from the vending machine on floor 2. We don’t know why it’s there, or how it got there. What we do know is that the food will make you very, very sick.
7A - Some days, the cafeteria will serve Hamburgers. Do not eat these. We used to have [REDACTED] cows. Chances are those are what the burgers are made of. Do not eat the burgers.
(1:15 - 1:30) Lunch ends at 1:15. At this time, you are to report to Lab 827, floor 3. Remember, this job isn’t just desk work. Be in the lab, cleansed and dressed, by 1:30. Don’t worry about not knowing how or what to do, there will be a human present to instruct you on the specifics of the cleaning procedure.
(1:30 - 3:00) By now, it should be 3:00. You have two hours to get any necessary work done. Record what you did in the lab, do more paperwork, speak to the Boss, maybe go nap if you have nothing to do and know the Superiors aren’t watching (you’ll learn their tells). At 5:00, you must report to evening wrap up.
(1:30 - 3:00) Don’t fall asleep. Do not fall asleep. They will know. They will. They will hurt you. Do not sleep. Do not surrender. You will be tired. You will be exhausted. Fight them. Fight sleep. Do not lose. Do not fall asleep.
Disregard rule 10. We don’t know why it always appears. We crossed it off for your convenience.
(5:00) Listen to whatever the Boss or Superiors need to tell you, and report anything important from either Labwork or Paperwork. When finished, you are free to go, or work overtime.
(No later than 10:00) You must leave by 10:00. If you don’t, you will be removed by security personnel. It is for the best that you leave before 10:00, though, because the later it gets the more confidential the meeting going on in Room 376C becomes.
13A - Do not seek out Room 376C. If you come across it, leave immediately. Ensure you’re not seen. You will be seen regardless, but do not let any physical entities see you.
13B - Room 376C becomes increasingly agitated as the night goes on. It wants to find you. It wants you to find it. The pull will be strong. Do not let temptation bind you. If you see Room 376C, go to sleep.
13C - Do not fall asleep.
Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep.Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep.
Go to sleep. Let them claim you.
(Upon leaving) Once you exit the building, find your car and drive home. Relax, and enjoy a nice night after working so hard.
If you have any questions, feel free to reply to this email!! Also, please remember just how important time is here. It is what drives our company to greatness, and what helps us survive. Be punctual, and remember that time is the single most important rule to follow. Welcome to Emipheus, I hope you can become one of our great employees and enjoy us as much as we hope to enjoy you!
Ferris Leslie, Management Do not fall asleep. This is a warning, Emipheus wants your soul. You will be a corporate slave for so much worse than a depressing desk job. Please, stay conscious. Follow the Time.
submitted by Sea_You8366
to Ruleshorror [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 03:26 LarryMueler Explain the success of Psychic readings?
With the decline of faith in god in the West, Is now a good time to start one?
Should I look for excellent hippie psychopaths near me?
submitted by LarryMueler
to Entrepreneur [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 03:24 SmilingDMStudios The Albino Ankheg
| || |
There are very few of these rare beasts to be found but when you do, proceed with caution. Born Albino with deep purple veins, these creatures rarely come out in the open. Not because they are afraid of being attacked, with a carapace that rivals adamantine there is very little that these things fear. It’s mandibles made of the same material are strong enough to pierce the shell of a bullete and to shatter rock with ease. One last took it has at its disposal is the venom it excretes and coats it’s mandibles and front appendages with. Deadly to most adventurers and all prey, it effects your nervous system and makes all of your organs fail simultaneously. submitted by SmilingDMStudios to Dungeons_and_Dragons [link] [comments]
Attacking these beasts with a non magical weapon or slashing and bludgeoning will result in your death. The best way is to take an upgraded spear such as a plus one or two and stab the beast between the plates of Carapace on it’s upper abdomen. that is the only way to hit its well defended vital cavity.
Once the beast is dead, if someone is proficient and has quality equipment they can take the mandibles and the carapace to make formidable armor or weapons. If the party collects the head, there is bound to be a hunters guild near by that would pay an excellent bounty for something so rare and dangerous. Tell me how you would include this in your game I’ll give an example:
A mining company has been brought to a halt, an extremely powerful creature is ripping workers apart and production has ceased. They are offering a 100 gold reward for the. East responsible.
Stay handsome and keep smiling