We fix money bbb reviews
2012.02.24 03:55 punnyenough lululemon
A place for all things lululemon (reviews, discussion, questions, finds!)
2014.06.10 18:59 NuhiSmash Stitch Fix
An unofficial subreddit dedicated to the discussion of Stitch Fix, a personalized clothing subscription service.
2009.01.28 09:24 All Things Insurance
All Things Insurance!
2023.06.10 20:24 vapeboy1996 What trades/jobs pay similar to what I’m making now?
I’m 26 years old, worked as a rigger for a non union shop for 2 years, and now working as a riggesignalman out of Boston at a union crane company. I’m not in the union yet (local 4 operating engineers - hard as fuck to get into) but my boss said he would get me in soon, took 2 years to get 2 other guys in and I’ve been there almost a year. I’m making $35/ hr and then time and a half for overtime after 8. I clear $1300-1500 a week after tax on average.
I love crane work, but the stress is taking a massive toll on me. Between the crane business being extremely demanding at the hands of the trades we are working for (barely get a lunch most days), the crazy hours 5am to 6pm most days, Saturdays and Sundays almost ever week, the amount of licenses I have to get and maintain at my own expense, and the heights and constant fear of dying. It’s a lot and I’m having a baby in September and it’s got me thinking even more about things. My boss said he’d pay for my CDL school, and then eventually I can be trained to run cranes, but all that means is even more hours and stress. Crane guys clear 70 hours almost every week.
The money is good and I honestly still need more money to live around here, so that’s all that’s really kept me there so far. Even if I get into the union I can’t really move around to another company at least not easily. I would LOVE to run dirt equipment but I either can’t take a pay cut to labor or don’t have experience to join as an operator. The apprentice program accepts maybe 1 dirt apprentice per year, the other 20 something go to crane companies, so the union isn’t the answer either.
Should I broaden my search? What other trades or routes that I might qualify for pay around what I make? Or am I just stuck?
submitted by vapeboy1996
to Construction [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 20:24 ReGem87 What am I supposed to do?
I'm a 15yo guy who lives in disgusting conditions (I'm talking trash everywhere and dishes very rarely washed). For the past 4 years, it's all been going downhill. It was fine when we moved in, but overtime my parents just didn't clean, I had to do it. When I did, no one cares so I just stopped.
The main problem is however, my parents can't stand each other because of financial problems. My mom is unemployed because she had issues with her forearms and her stomach and my dad has a job. But he gives us nothing. He's an intense alcoholic and it's rare seeing him home. When he is home, he's drunk to the point where I'm scared. He oftentimes falls and hits his head. He spends a ridiculous amount of money on alcohol, refuses to give his family any of the money he gets every month and then complains how we do nothing in the home. It's impossible to love like this, I go to sleep everyday hearing their arguments over and over, I can't sleep because of it. It's horribly frustrating as I have no one who I can tell this. So my mom has tried everything she can to get anything for food for me and my sister. It's getting harder and harder.
To the point where she has to take his credit card to get even anything for food. Sadly I'm involved as I have to take the card and go get the money. Well it escalated to the point where he changed the code on it and it got blocked. I got home as soon as I could and already hear the argument about where his card is and for my mom to give it back. Well now I'm sitting here writing this and waiting until he finds out that he can't use the card. The situation sort of calmed down and now I'm sitting here writing this. My mom is planning to call the social services, but I can't be sure how long it's going to be. This family is going to hell and I have no one to be with. My mom doesn't have a stable income so she can't care for us, and no one wants to be with my father which only cares about alcohol.
If only I could have more time. I can get a job when I'm 16, have a stable income and at least provide something to the family. However I can't be sure whether 2 months is enough time.
And please don't go into the comments immediately telling me to call the police. If they see the conditions I have to live in, They'll call the social services immediately, and I'll be screwed. I have to decide which parent I have to live with, but neither of them can provide. Nothing is a good option and I'm scared.
TLDR: My family is horribly unstable and without money and I don't have enough time to do something about it.
submitted by ReGem87
to family [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 20:24 AutoModerator [Genkicourses.site] ✔️Chase Dimond – The Agency Acceleration Course ✔️ Full Course Download
| || | submitted by AutoModerator to GenkiCourses_Cheapest [link] [comments]
Get the course here: [Genkicourses.site] ✔️Chase Dimond – The Agency Acceleration Course ✔️ Full Course Download https://preview.redd.it/5vuhsers4x4b1.jpg?width=600&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=0049bd410ff73b650f7049cce8f1dd8b138bf8df
Courses proof (screenshots for example, or 1 free sample video from the course) are available upon demand, simply Contact us here If your agency is making between $10-30k per month, you’re sitting on an absolute goldmine and you have no idea.
After running my agency for 4 years, delivering over $100M worth of value to my clients, and generating 8 figures in total revenue, I’ve realized that any
agency can be a massive business with the right mechanisms in place.
When I began building my agency in 2018, it was a good business for me and my partner.
It put food on the table, and we were able to help to grow other businesses that we were passionate about.
We didn’t realize at the time that the only thing keeping us at the mid-6-figure per year mark was our own mental blockages.
Just about any agency can be an 8-figure a year endeavor, especially if you do it the way that we’ve done it.
Most agency owners in the $10-30k per month range operate within a freelancer mindset.
You struggle with hiring, you struggle with building processes, and you struggle with scaling.
You do not
have a demand problem.
For every agency, there are at least 500 potential clients with a problem that your agency can solve, and they’re willing to pay good money for you to do so.
With the right offer, 100-200 clients will be enough for you to have an 8-figure a year company that will sell for a multiple that could be in the range of 6-12X.
This course consists of 10 modules with text and video, plus 3 bonus modules that outline everything you need to know about:
- Building systems for scaling fast
- How to diversify your lead generation to never have an empty pipeline again
- Assembling a team of people who care about your company’s vision as much as you
- Remaining profitable as you scale
- Avoiding mistakes at the intermediate and advanced levels with your business
- The steps you need to take to sell your agency for 8+ figures
As long as you have an offer that’s proven to work in an industry that’s likely to continue to exist in 10 years, you have a multi-million dollar opportunity at your fingertips.
At the $10-30k a month level with an agency, you’re currently working harder than you will be at $100k a month.
The good news is, you’re only a few months away from hitting that target profitably if you do exactly what I outline in this course.
After thousands of mistakes in the building process, I know exactly what I’d do if I had to start from zero.
If you’re just starting, you have the opportunity to build everything right and avoid 90% of the mistakes that we made in the early days.
Instead of taking 4 years to scale to ~8 figures like my team and I did, you could potentially do it in half the time.
Before you buy, you need to understand this.
This course will work for any agency in the digital space, but it is not
This is not to show you how to land your first client and find your niche.
This will only work if you have at least 2-4 clients and you already understand your offer.
My strategies for client acquisition, client retention, offer structure, team building, and systems will only
work if you already have the foundations in place.
If you’re above $60k a year but below $1M a year, this will work for you.
Inside, I also share information about my agency that I’ve never shared before.
I do a deep dive into everything that’s allowed us to scale from high-6-figures in 2019 to high-7-figures in 2021.
Everything from the way you need to think about things, to the way you need to execute things.
I leave nothing out of this.
If you’re ready to scale your agency from $10-30k a month up to 6 figures a month, click below to get access to everything you’ll ever need today.
2023.06.10 20:24 battyeyed It is incredibly difficult to become a counselor
It seems like every day I hear about a large crisis within society. How many people could really benefit from therapy. How many children could benefit from having someone to talk to—especially kids with adhd and/or autism. How many people experiencing addiction or homelessness could use support. The bar is ridiculously high. I understand why. We need professionals. But the amount of money involved and the education system itself is out of control.
Of people 25+ in America, 35% have a bachelor’s and 13% have a master’s.
Average tuition for a master’s is between $18,000-$65,000. And financial aid isn’t given in the same way as it is during undergrad.
Acceptance rates of many grad schools is very low. I applied for one with a 4% acceptance rate in a city that desperately needs more social workers and counselors. I am so incredibly burnt out on school and being in poverty. It could take me years before being accepted into a grad program & bachelor’s level jobs pay poverty wages. The idea of remaining in poverty until I get my unforeseen degree makes me want to give up on it lol. But I can’t.
If you were in poverty before grad school, how did you survive then—and while in grad school?
Do you think there should be less financial barriers? Or is it a good thing grad school is so exclusive?
submitted by battyeyed
to PsychotherapyLeftists [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 20:24 I_need_help_pleaseee HELP! My 13 year old has T1D and had elevated albumin/ creatinine ratio of 540 three months ago and 716 follow up, doctor ignored lab from Nov 2020 showing ratio of 478.
I'm so so worried. I took my T1D 13 year old son (T1D for 12 years) to his Endocrine appointment on Wednesday, he saw a different doctor than usual because we had to reschedule his appointment. She asked if I had got a call about his most recent labs, I said no. She then told me his urine albumin/ creatinine ratio was elevated (540) and he needed to be retested. My son left a sample before we left. She called with the results yesterday and he was at 718. He is being referred to a kidney clinic. I had look up his previous lab results and he was at 48 in Oct 2019, his doctor had called and wanted him retested, said if they remained elevated he would probably be put on ace inhibitors. I took him in the next morning and his levels were normal. In November 2020 he had his annual labs, he was at 478. I recieved no call, I got no follow up. In Dec. 2021 he had his labs again and it came back undetectable, which could point to normal or could point to diluted. The national kidney Institute has this really good visual on how to check for microalbiumia in diabetics. I attached a couple charts along with his labs. It is standard to retest a high value. If 48 was significant enough for a retest, why was 478 not?!?! I called the endo nurse line and politely spoke to her about my concerns. She was worried there may an issue and the nurse said she would page the endo on call. The endo I spoke to chose her words very carefully and I dont think she was giving me a straight answer. She said the kidneys look good in the blood BUN and creatine test, and everything is fine. She said they followed up, and I brought up the 2020 reading. She said she is looking at the labs for the first time and to call my doctor to ask questions. My gut is telling me she is covering the other doctors butt. It looks like my son may have not micro but MACROALBUMINURIA and from what I have read that can be pretty signicant. I want to talk to a kidney doctor. Everything online about his numbers is looking bad. Should I go to a different doctor, the ER? Or am I being unreasonable? My cousin just lost 10% of her kidney function last month so this is all freaking me out. Also want to note, the 2019 abnormal lab was updated into his visit summary, which can be accessed online. It talked about following up with another test. His summary from the abnormal nov. 2020 labs was NEVER update neither was were the FEB 2023 labs that were also abnormal. I am fearful that if we had seen his regular doctor this past visit, it would have been caught even much later. I don't think his doctor reviewed his yearly labs. I NEED to get my son the care he deserves. Please help! I don't trust his endo office right now and I don't know what to do! I'm scared. https://imgur.com/a/yr9NoIQ
submitted by I_need_help_pleaseee
to AskDocs [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 20:23 81420161 I've been offered in an incredible residency to work exclusively on my art for the better part of a year, but it would mean ending a long-term relationship. I don't know what I want.
Hi, I’m in my early 30s. I’ve been offered a creative/arts residency in a city that’s decently far from where I live now (about a 6-hour drive). My gut is torn over whether to accept it or not. The terms of the residency would be: -they will provide a room rent-free in a house share with two other artists in my field doing the same residency. the house is equipped with a studio with equipment and software for what we do, plus a gym, kitchen and co-working space. -in exchange, they would ask that I quit any work I’m doing that’s not directly related to the creative field (i.e. take a leap and start making money only creatively) -I would be allowed to leave the city but they’d ask that I keep it to a minimum. I didn’t ask what the limit for leaving is but I asked if I could take trips home every 3-4 weeks for a potential planned medical thing and they said no I'm hesitant to accept because:
1) I’m in a long-term relationship (over two years). It’s my first every LTR and I feel like my BF and I are compatible in so many ways. My BF has said in no uncertain terms he will end the relationship if I accept the residency as he doesn’t want to do long-distance for this period of time. (It’s most of a year.) 2) If I were sure this would be a great career move, it would be a hard but easy decision for me to leave my BF. I love him, but I wouldn’t want to date someone who was standing in the way of my career over a temporary situation where we could still see each other sometimes. However, I’m not sure, and I’m worried about what will happen if I basically implode my life for this opportunity (quit a job I’m happy in, leave a relationship I’m mostly happy in, and lose my housing in the city I’m currently living in) and then the residency program turns out to be BAD. My biggest fears:
Reasons why I want to accept:
- LONG-TERM CAREER RISK: I was adrift for a lot of my 20s and my job history is very patchy. I got the job I have now by knowing someone and it’s honestly the first job I’ve worked where I truly feel like the company culture “gets” me and cares more about me as an individual than blood sucking me dry for their own profit. I like the people and the vibe, and it feels like there’s room for growth. I don’t know if I could get a job like this again.
- SHORT-TERM FINANCIAL RISK: If the program doesn't want me to do "regular" work, then I'd be taking a huge risk in assuming that I can make enough creatively to pay my other expenses. The program wouldn't pay for anything other than housing - not food/car insurance/gas/etc. I have made some money doing things like creative coaching, paid feedback, etc but I've made more like in the low hundreds a month and my monthly expenses without rent would be at least $1,000. I have a lot in savings but this could potentially deplete at least 1/3 of my emergency fund. Based on what I know about career prospects in my industry, it's highly unlikely that I would make back enough money to replace my lost professional income. Most people in the industry never make a profit from it
- POSSIBLY WORSE OPPORTUNITIES: I’m currently in the #1 city in the country, probably the world, for live performance in my creative field. I’ve worked my way up for the past few years to the point where I have my own thing I’m producing on a regular basis that’s starting to get a small but sure following. I’m getting the opportunity to perform once a week at a place that may start paying me eventually, possibly even within the next year or two. My BF pointed out that if I leave to go be in a more remote place for such a long time period I’ll lose the momentum I’ve built up in this city and potentially be putting myself in a worse situation.
- RED FLAG ON THE PROGRAM?: My BF says that his friend, who's further up than us, says the specific person running this program has a bad reputation for taking advantage of young people and acting like more of an authority than he is, and that he's generally seen as a laughingstock. I have to admit that offering rent only, and not paying for other necessities like food, but requiring participants to quit their non-artistic work for the program feels a bit like a red flag to me though I can't quite put my finger on why
- DRIVING: I have a car but I'm not a confident driver. Where I live now there’s ample public transportation. If I took the residency, I would need to drive frequently. I’ve visited the city it's in before and there’s a bad combination of aggressive drivers and poorly designed/confusing highways.
1) I'm from the city I live in now and have never really lived anywhere else for an extended period of time. This feels like a relatively risk-free way to try living in a new place, and frankly I'm getting tired of how competitive and expensive my city is.
I feel like everyone is jumping over each other to get opportunities. I'm a little tired of live performance and have been interested for a while in putting more emphasis on creating digital stuff / social media. A program like this that's in a more remote place with less going on so I have room to sit alone and write would be perfect for this
2) They're offering a room where I could be alone and undisturbed which is out of my reach in my city. Rent has skyrocketed the past few years. I can afford my rent now but BF and I are sharing a one-room apartment, we both work remote most of the time, and it is AWFUL. Yes I could get a co-working space or there's solutions like putting up barriers but I really just want to be able to roll out of bed and journal for an hour without anyone saying anything to me. I'm introverted and my social battery is constantly being drained in this living situation. Rent has gotten so bad that even if I left my BF's apartment, I'd have to pay an extra $500 a month just to have my own room in an apartment share on the absolute lowest end if I found a deal, but it would probably be closer to $700 to 800 more a month. I really want space to breathe.
My thought process
Right now, I'm leaning towards turning down the residency for all of the above reasons, but my heart is torn over it. I feel like if I had gotten this just a little bit earlier while I was still adrift it would have been perfect, but I might be more interested in it for the person I was then and how little I had going on, and now, I have too much that I'd be giving up if I accept.
I just did the math and with my typical current expenses minus rent and utilities, I'd be losing about $12,000 over the period without an income (I'm guesstimating that food & drink will be cheaper but that I'd be spending way more on gas than I currently do on public transportation). That same amount would net me about 7.5 months of Airbnb rental in a rural area I love where I'm comfortable driving. I almost would rather just make my own little "mini residency" where I rent a place one month out of the year and continue to work, but scale it back slightly. My BF isn't thrilled about me going away for an entire month, but he'd accept it.
I got offered a residency that would pay my rent in a smaller town but with some restrictions including quitting my job so I could focus 100% on art - but they wouldn't pay my other expenses. Also, if I take this opportunity my long term BF would break up with me rather than do long-distance, and I will definitely lose momentum that I've built up in the highly competitive city where I live now and have to shift my focus – which I'm interested in doing, but also feels scary! I'd appreciate any insight on how to make this decision.
I'm considering an alternative step of turning down this residency and instead renting a cabin for one month. This would cost me about $1,600. If I take the residency I would have to spend about $12,000 out of my savings unless I magically start making $1,000+ a month creatively, which is unlikely based on what I know about my field. It would be taking a huge gamble on myself to accept and I'm not sure that I'm ready.
submitted by 81420161
to AskWomenOver30 [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 20:23 Soldier1121 Recently had a gas boiler check done, we had a gas leak to the oven, been 4 weeks now without a oven or hob
We have been living off microwave meals now for 4 weeks and to be honest I'm bored of it, my child is a fussy eater and it's been a struggle to feed her
My Mrs is getting pissed off, she is from a different country where things are done different, rent day is in 1 week, and my Mrs will withhold rent if its not fixed, I know she can't and shouldn't do this, but I ain't messing with her!
Is there anything we can do, like ask for rent reduction?
submitted by Soldier1121
to LegalAdviceUK [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 20:23 cinnamonandcrime UPDATE: Belongings of 36 year old missing man, Jordan Boone, discovered by Tiktoker in Utah dessert.
Jordan resided in Salt Lake City and was 36 years old at the time he went missing in 2021. It appears that at the time of his disappearance there was very little coverage and the majority of known information has been taken from his family’s Facebook appeal page, which is run by his younger sister Shelby.
Jordan and his younger sister Shelby were incredibly close. In a letter she wrote to her missing brother, she talks about the joys of their childhood, and memories of driving around and listening to Rilo Kiley or Bright Eyes at full blast. She describes him as a talented writer, musician, artist and photographer. Jordan was a caring person; he was an advocate for the LGBTQ+ and homeless communities and would take the time to make sure that people knew how loved and special they were. Unfortunately Jordan had struggled with depression throughout his teenage years and into his adulthood. In 2017, at the age of 31, he moved to Australia with his young family and it was during this time that he suffered his first bout of mania. His second occurred in 2018 along with an episode of psychosis. Jordan returned to America and his mania began to shift into further depression and suicidal thoughts. It is unclear if Jordan was officially diagnosed, but it appears accepted by his family that Jordan was suffering with bi-polar disorder and psychosis.
At some point after his return to Utah, Jordan believed that if he got to California he would be able to find a path to the other side of the world, where his daughter still resided in Australia. Jordan believed he could send a signal to her, and shot 11 flares into the sky. When these signals went unanswered, Jordan lit a fire to a garbage can and port-a-potty, which extended to the brush around them. Jordan was arrested for arson and was jailed for six months, with a requirement to be a part of a mental health programme upon his release. Jordan was due to end his probation on 6th August. August 2021
Jordan had recently purchased a van that he decked out for camping, and on August 1st 2021 left with the van to head to the San Rafael swell. He had taken his own dog Lily, a Pitbull mix, but also his brother’s dog Cooper, whom he took without permission. Jordan’s family contacted law enforcement in the area and asked them to keep an eye out for him, knowing he was experiencing mania. Shortly after arriving, Jordan’s van got stuck in a desolate area due to flooding that the area was experiencing. Police have never revealed publicly where they located his van, but confirmed that his wallet and computer were located inside.
On August 3rd a couple on an ATV located Jordan and his dog Lily, and gave them a ride to Huntington, Utah. He was described as being dehydrated and wearing a wetsuit, and was checked out by EMTs. One of the attending officers told Jordan his family was looking for him, and offered to get him a room at a local hotel until someone could pick him up. Jordan’s family were informed that he had been located, and although Jordan’s probation officer was due to attend the following day, the family told the officer they were concerned about leaving Jordan alone. Unfortunately the officer was unable to stay, and sometime after the officer left, Jordan left the hotel.
After leaving the hotel, Jordan walked to a nearby convenient store where he spoke to a woman at the counter. She provided some water to Jordan’s dog, Lily. After 15-20 minutes, Jordan left the convenient store and located a garbage truck to the rear of the store which still had its keys in the ignition. Jordan reportedly stole the truck and abandoned it in Price, Utah, where it is believed he then stole a Jeep Renegade. Jordan pulled onto the drive of a private property, which led to an altercation with the resident. It is reported that during this altercation, Jordan hit this male with the vehicle and fled. The male chased after Jordan but ultimately lost sight of him.
Jordan made his way to Moab and attended a Verizon store where he attempted to purchase a mobile phone. This was unsuccessful due to Jordan not having any money or ID on him. Officers reported that they located a structure nearby which they believed Jordan had broken into and taken some water from; dog prints and Redwing boots prints were located in the mud nearby. The Jeep that Jordan had stolen was later found out of gas on the side of the highway at mile marker 21 in Cisco. There are reports that Jordan was sighted walking in Fruita, Grand Junction, Montrose and Nucla, Colorado, but I have no further information on these sightings.
On August 11th, Jordan’s dog Lily was believed to have been seen walking alone on a trail in Montrose County. This was the last sighting of Lily and she has not been located.
Jordan’s brother’s dog, Cooper, was located alive 3 weeks later, approximately 30 miles away from where Jordan’s belongings would ultimately be found.
Sadly, as Jordan went missing in the area of Moab during this time, there was speculation that he could have been responsible for the murders of Kylen Schulte, Crystal Turner, and Gabby Petito. We now know this is not the case, and the family confirmed that law enforcement never treated him as a suspect.
In March 2023 Shelby confirmed that there were no updates. She reported that there had been no official missing persons report listed for Jordan for an entire year after he went missing, allegedly due to some sort of Police error. Despite some strained relationship with the Police, they were able to get Jordan listed on NamUs and the family hired a private investigator, however there were never any further leads as to where Jordan might be, or what happened to him. Discovery of Jordan’s belongings
Tiktok user (Ryan) @ ry_of_the_desert is a self-described adventurer, posting videos of his adventures outdoors, largely in desert environments. On 22 May 2023, Ryan posted a video of his exploration in the desert of Sevier County, Utah. During this exploration, Ryan discovered some unusual belongings; some clothing, backpacks, and an electric guitar. He posted this video to tikok and it immediately went viral. I’m unable to post the link for Ryan’s Tiktok, but I would highly recommend having a look - he has created a playlist for videos relating to Jordan Boone’s case.
Someone who had seen this video forwarded this on to Jordan’s family, asking if they recognised any of the belongings. They immediately recognised the guitar, which had been customised by Jordan’s daughter
before he went missing. The family have since confirmed that all the belongings found belong to Jordan.
Ryan continued to search the area, and found further belongings that have also been confirmed as belonging to Jordan. These include another backpack, a phone, phone charger, lighter torch, and window chalk paint.
On 30th May Jordan’s family drove out to meet Ryan, and he took them to the spot where he found Jordan’s belongings. Ryan continues to assist the family, and has plans to launch a drone over the area in the hopes of discovering more.
He has provided videos with maps detailing where certain items were found, and I’d recommend having a look so that you can get an idea of the location and its distance from Moab and other sightings. Conclusion
This is a newly emerging update, and there could well be further updates in the coming days/weeks/months. I intend to update this post with any further updates or discoveries.
His sister Shelby wishes to point out, quite rightly, that Jordan is more than his illness, and he should be seen as a whole person with a family that loves him immensely. He was an exceptionally kind and caring person, and is a loved father, brother and son.
The family have always been open around Jordan’s mental health, and don’t shy away from the fact that this played a huge part in his disappearance. The family have always advocated for education on mental health, and their hope is that others may start to recognise the signs of mental health in others and in themselves, and seek help before any further tragedies occur. They also encourage others to spread love and compassion, and have often asked for empathy for those with mental health issues or criminal histories, like Jordan, and to remember that these are real people with real families and emotions. Sources
Apologies for the lack of sources, but there is very little official coverage around Jordan’s disappearance or discovery of his belongings. As more information is received, I will add further sources here.
I’m unable to post the Facebook Appeal page, but this can be found by searching “Missing: Jordan Boone and Lily the pit mix dog".
Ryan’s tiktok can be found at @ ry_of_the_desert https://namus.nij.ojp.gov/case/MP95074
submitted by cinnamonandcrime
to UnresolvedMysteries [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 20:23 AutoModerator [Genkicourses.site] ✔️ Online Advertising Academy – Google Ads Training Course Bundle ✔️ Full Course Download
| || | submitted by AutoModerator to Genkicourses_Com [link] [comments]
Get the course here: [Genkicourses.site] ✔️ Online Advertising Academy – Google Ads Training Course Bundle ✔️ Full Course Download https://preview.redd.it/7bo96flbuw4b1.png?width=600&format=png&auto=webp&s=50d704b49b4f2dc0c231a4118b685696c7b29072
Courses proof (screenshots for example, or 1 free sample video from the course) are available upon demand, simply Contact us here
WHAT YOU GET?
- Expert Research & Planning Pre-Launch Strategies
Research and planning your PPC ads campaigns correctly is critical for success – with bad planning, your ad campaign is setup to fail – no matter what you do.
- How to find the most profitable keywords for any industry
- How to stay ahead of competitors – find and outperform their ads
- Avoid money wasting keywords/campaign types BEFORE launching
- Setup Your Account for Profit – Not Wasted Budget
Learn how to structure your ad campaigns to get the most profit, cut out wasted spend, and setup faster – even for an industry you don’t know (without relying on templates that break/get out of date fast)
- Learn fast & simple setups for profit – not complex setups that take weeks
- Simple setups = fast & easy optimizing/scaling/management, no matter how many accounts you’re running
- Avoid Google’s suggestions (traps) and hacks from out-dated YouTube videos and cheap Udemy courses
- Advanced tracking setup for conversions, leads, calls, sales, and ROI from ads.
- Advanced Optimizing That is Simple to Learn and Implement
Learn up-to-date optimization strategies for profit (conversions, CPA, conversion rate, ROAS) not Quality Score, CTR, Optimization Score and other nonsense metrics that don’t help you keep your job as a marketing professional.
- Strategies for quickly & easily scaling ROI by expanding campaigns, ad groups, ads, and keywords
- Strategies for quickly identifying top performers and expanding them
- Optimizing automated bidding or manual bidding or combos to control CPC and CPA when Google fails to do this.
- Optimizing at every level of performance data: campaigns, ad groups, keywords, device, location, schedule, and more
- Microsoft Ads (Formerly Bing Ads) Training
Learn the differences between the networks and how to successfully expand to Microsoft Ads Network (Bing.com, Yahoo.com, AOL.com, DuckDuckgo.com and more.)
- How to import properly (don’t use a weekly auto-import)
- What you can do in Microsoft Ads that you can’t do in Google Ads
- Optimizing inside Microsoft Ads based on THEIR data
- Targeting options and setups unique to Microsoft Ads
- Mastering Campaign Targeting Options
Learn which targeting methods make the most sense for profitable ads for different industries, business types, budgets, and goals.
- Expert tactics for RLSA (Remarketing Lists for Search Ads)
- Proper setup/optimizing for DSA campaigns
- Advanced local campaign Targeting/Setup/Optimizing
- How to actually make broad match keywords profitable or when to avoid them
- Advanced Stuff for Advanced People
For marketing professionals and ad agencies, this is the expert training for professionals with as much experience as us, but could always learn something new!
- How to fix automated bidding that IS NOT doing what it’s supposed to do (has no volume, very high cpcs, no conversions, bad ROAS, etc.)
- Complex optimizing for Device, Day, Hour, City, Country, State with or without manual bidding when needed
- Properly running test campaigns and primary campaigns correctly (for testing those broad keyword ideas that “may” work for top-of-funnel targeting for large budget accounts)
- Setup and optimizing LARGE budget accounts (targeting all stages of the funnel, micro-conversions, etc.)
- Optimizing, expanding, and finding new ideas for accounts you’ve been running for years
- Beginner Foundations
If you have no experience, that’s ok! We have extra training for getting started with Google Ads.
- Intro to Google Ads, How to Setup Account
- Intro to Campaigns, Keywords, Ads, Ad Extensions, Negative Keywords and More
- Dashboard Walkthrough – How to Navigate Google Ads
- How to Monitor the Right Metrics and Ignore Useless Ones (How to Change the Columns Inside Google Ads)
- Basic Optimization for Beginners – campaigns, keywords, ads, a/b testing ads, ad groups, etc.
- Bonus Training
Plenty of extra bonus to cover everything you need for PPC ad success! Get our agency’s best resources for running profitable campaigns quickly and easily.
Additional Training for Google Display Ads
- Expert Landing Page Training
- Advanced PPC Call Tracking Software (Not Inside Google Ads)
- Google Analytics Tracking and Setup
- Our Agency Tools – Expert Ads Framework & Cheat Sheet
- Our Agency Tools – Most Used Negative Keywords: Premade List
- Our Agency Tools – Top Cities and States Lists (For Negatives Keywords)
Our Display Ads Masterclass teaches expert strategies for expanding into the Google Display Network with maintaining profit and avoiding low-quality clicks and bad leads.
- Learn How PPC Ad Agencies Scale DISPLAY Profits Fast
- Display Ad Strategies for ROI & Removing Low Quality Website Clicks
- Best Strategies for Targeting Audiences, Content, and Winning Combos
- Advanced Remarketing Strategies – Go Beyond the Basic Setup
- Top, Middle, and Bottom of Funnel Display Targeting Secrets
- Beginner to Expert Level Display Ads Training
- Display Campaign Pre-Launch Checklist
2023.06.10 20:23 HotEntranceTrain Reinforcement learning for automated trading
Reinforcement learning - RL is a branch of machine learning that deals with learning from interaction with an environment. RL agents learn by trial and error, taking actions and receiving rewards or penalties based on the outcomes. RL agents aim to maximize their cumulative rewards over time by finding the optimal policy or strategy for each situation.
Reinforcement learning has many applications in various domains, such as robotics, games, healthcare, etc. One of the most promising and challenging applications of RL is automated trading. Automated trading is the process of using computer programs to execute trades in financial markets without human intervention. Automated trading can help investors to reduce costs, increase efficiency, and exploit market opportunities.
However, automated trading is not a trivial task. Financial markets are complex, dynamic, noisy, and uncertain. Traditional methods based on fixed rules or historical data may not be able to adapt to changing market conditions or capture hidden patterns. Therefore, reinforcement learning can be a powerful tool for automated trading, as it can learn from online feedback and optimize its performance in an end-to-end manner.
There are different types of reinforcement learning algorithms that can be used for automated trading, depending on the problem formulation and the learning objective. Some of the common types are:
- Value-based methods: These methods learn a value function that estimates the expected return of each state or state-action pair. The agent then chooses the action that maximizes the value function. Examples of value-based methods are Q-learning, SARSA, and Deep Q-Network (DQN).
- Policy-based methods: These methods learn a policy function that directly maps each state to an action or a probability distribution over actions. The agent then follows the policy function to choose an action. Examples of policy-based methods are REINFORCE, Actor-Critic, and Proximal Policy Optimization (PPO).
- Model-based methods: These methods learn a model of the environment that predicts the next state and reward given the current state and action. The agent then uses the model to plan ahead and choose an action. Examples of model-based methods are Dyna-Q, Monte Carlo Tree Search (MCTS), and Model Predictive Control (MPC).
To illustrate how these algorithms work, let us consider an example of using reinforcement learning for automated stock trading using historical data from 30 Dow Jones stocks from 1/1/2011 to 1/1/2021.
- Value-based method: We can use Q-learning to learn a Q-function that estimates the expected return of each state-action pair. The state can be defined as a vector of features that describe the current market situation, such as stock prices, indicators, portfolio holdings, etc. The action can be defined as a discrete choice among buying, selling, or holding each stock. The reward can be defined as the profit or loss incurred by taking an action. We can use a neural network to approximate the Q-function and update it using the Bellman equation. We can then use an epsilon-greedy exploration strategy to choose an action that maximizes the Q-function with some probability of random exploration.
- Policy-based method: We can use PPO to learn a policy function that directly outputs a probability distribution over actions given a state. The state can be defined as in the value-based method. The action can be defined as a continuous vector that represents the percentage of portfolio allocation for each stock. The reward can be defined as in the value-based method. We can use a neural network to approximate the policy function and update it using a clipped surrogate objective function that balances exploration and exploitation. We can then use a stochastic sampling strategy to choose an action according to the policy function.
- Model-based method: We can use MPC to learn a model of the environment that predicts the next state and reward given the current state and action. The state, action, and reward can be defined as in the policy-based method. We can use a neural network to approximate the model function and update it using supervised learning on historical data. We can then use an optimization algorithm such as gradient descent or genetic algorithm to find an action that maximizes the expected return over a finite horizon.
These are some examples of how reinforcement learning algorithms can be used for automated trading. However, there are many challenges and limitations that need to be addressed before applying RL to real-world trading scenarios. Some of these challenges are:
- Data quality: RL relies on high-quality data to learn effectively. However, financial data may be noisy, incomplete, or inaccurate due to various factors, such as market manipulation, human errors, or technical issues. Therefore, RL agents need to preprocess and validate the data before using it for training or testing. Moreover, RL agents need to deal with the non-stationarity of the data, which means that the data distribution may change over time due to market evolution or regime shifts. Therefore, RL agents need to update their models and policies periodically or adaptively to cope with the changing environment.
- Exploration-exploitation trade-off: RL agents need to balance between exploration and exploitation, which means that they need to try new actions to discover better ones while exploiting the current best actions to maximize rewards. However, exploration and exploitation have different costs and benefits in financial markets. Exploration may incur losses or risks due to taking suboptimal or uncertain actions. Exploitation may lead to missed opportunities or overfitting due to sticking to a local optimum or ignoring new information. Therefore, RL agents need to design appropriate exploration strategies that can balance the trade-off and achieve long-term optimal performance.
- Reward design: RL agents need to define a reward function that reflects their learning objective and guides their behavior. However, reward design is not a trivial task in financial markets. Different investors may have different preferences and constraints, such as risk appetite, return expectation, transaction cost, etc. Therefore, RL agents need to customize their reward functions according to their specific goals and scenarios. Moreover, reward functions need to be consistent and informative, which means that they need to align with the desired outcomes and provide sufficient feedback for learning.
- Evaluation metrics: RL agents need to evaluate their performance and compare their results with other methods or baselines. However, evaluation metrics are not straightforward in financial markets. Simple metrics such as cumulative return or win rate may not capture the true quality of a trading strategy. They may be influenced by luck, randomness, or market trends. Therefore, RL agents need to use more sophisticated metrics that can account for various factors, such as risk-adjusted return, drawdowns, volatility, etc. Moreover, RL agents need to use proper testing methods that can avoid data snooping or overfitting biases, such as cross-validation, backtesting, or paper trading.
These are some of the challenges and limitations that reinforcement learning faces when applied to automated trading. However, these challenges also provide opportunities for further research and improvement in this field. Reinforcement learning has shown great potential and promise for automated trading and has attracted increasing attention from both academia and industry. With more data availability, computational power, and algorithmic innovation, reinforcement learning can achieve better performance and efficiency for automated trading in the future.
submitted by HotEntranceTrain
to AItradingOpportunity [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 20:23 AITADaughterTuitions AITA for not paying my daughter’s tuition after she refuses to talk to me?
I (45M) decided to stop paying my daughter’s(19F) college tuition after she blocked me basically everywhere and won’t talk to me.
This started about 2 years ago, when I found out my then ex wife Bertha (44F) had an emotional affair and kissing someone else. My ex and my daughter were really close, she was her only daughter while we had two younger sons. Though the divorce did change our relationship, I was still in good terms with my daughter.
A couple months after that whole mess, one of my friends, Stacy(31F) was really there for me the whole time, and we decided to get together. I don’t think our relationship is wrong. We’re both over 30, and actual adults. Once again, we were mostly cordial still, though I’m pretty sure my ex made some nasty remarks.
Life went on until recently Stacy figured out she was pregnant. I do realize I’m older than the average dad, but once again I don’t think I did anything wrong. I also proposed to her because I do genuinely love her. My sons were entirely supportive and actually pretty excited when I told them. My daughter on the other hand got super mad, and presumably this is what led to the blocking silent treatment. All of this happened during December. Stacy gave birth 2 weeks ago, and we were talking about cutting my daughter’s tuition for next year because she hasn’t been at any family functions and hasn’t talked to me since January.
She figured it out through her college portal and got really mad once again. She told about how I was marrying to a person so much younger than me and so forth. It’s like she only wants me for my money and doesn’t want anything to do with me.
submitted by AITADaughterTuitions
to AmItheAsshole [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 20:22 GuardianGalaxyy [GET] Adam Enfroy – Blog Growth Engine 4.0
Hello guy's I have the course
name "Adam Enfroy – Blog Growth Engine 4.0"
We’ll coach you to building a $10,000/month Blogging Business in months, not years! No more time wasted on outdated tactics. Just a bulletproof strategy to grow your online income.
Blog Growth Engine gives you the exact tools, frameworks, and support you need to build a real online business with a blog (that makes you money)… Even if you’ve tried and failed in the past. Even if you’ve never written a blog post in your life.
- 2,400+ Happy students from all over the world.
- 4 Major Updates We’re always improving the coursework.
- Multiple Blog Coaches For unlimited support and accountability.
- 7-Figures In student earnings. 100+ earning $1,000-$10k+ per month.
In our blogging coaching program and exclusive community, you’ll learn how to build a real, tangible online business and turn it into a long term, income-generating engine
. You can even do it in your spare time without having to quit your job.
Imagine building your very own business that pays you every single month, and watching your income grow exponentially over the next year.
If anyone wanted to have this courses please access below link to get this course at super cheap price.
submitted by GuardianGalaxyy
to u/GuardianGalaxyy [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 20:22 Crazy_Ad1300 Superintendent and School Update
As you guys were probably aware, I had emailed my superintendent, which caused having a meeting with a counselor and have to be told that I shouldn’t jump straight to a higher up email. Since then, she would let the school make “anti-bullying” campaigns as well as “self-esteem” campaigns, which I didn’t even buy it. I guess the only W she has was creating and setting up the first ever Special Olympics. Although I did have to shake her hand during graduation, I still feel like she needs to improve
For the school, it’s something. I would like to say that we actually did have a prom, sad thing is that it wasn’t what I was expecting. We had Class Night and a lot of people had the same thing, why are people who are really smart barely have scholarship money but people who barely put in the effort have a lot? I don’t want to get in too much but there have been theories. Since the beginning of the school year, we would get sent scholarships by our counselor but people would complain on how either it doesn’t work or it’s a scam. Well, there’s been a rumor that she gave 3-5 people who don’t put in another effort and don’t go to school the “good and big” scholarships.
I also found out that they did the honors thing wrong. Every year, our school would have a large number of honor students and while it’s a good thing, how they did it wasn’t it. Apparently to be required to have honors, you must have a gpa of 3.0 or above but the school has turned it to where you need at least a 2.5 gpa. It seems like they don’t want to be embarrassed but apparently that’s a rumor too so take what I said with a grain of salt.
Other than that, that’s all that has happened since the last time I made a post (I might need to edit this one in the future). I hope this was the update you’ve all been looking for.
submitted by Crazy_Ad1300
to SchoolSystemBroke [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 20:21 sweetpotatomercury Studentuniverse Flights Review Coupon Code
Check this out for Studentuniverse Flights Review Coupon Code
. Find the best deals for you by looking at the current promo codes and coupons on that page. You'll always find the newest coupons, promo codes, and deals on that page. Choose one to apply to your order and save money.
submitted by sweetpotatomercury
to ParadiseOffers [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 20:20 humanhumanhuman2002 I think i need some help...
Ok so...I've had some feelings i've been dealing with and i dont really have anyone i can go to with these feelings so i made a reddit just so i can finally get some things off of my chest. I dont really expect anything but idk i had to say it somewhere. I wont include details for obvious reasons. But anyways...i have been in a relationship with my girlfriend for the past 5 years. We met in high school and she has been my best friend ever since. Granted: i dont really have time for many friends, and i usually dont make much effort because i always feel out of place. She's great. She's pretty much perfect in all the ways i thought to be important. She's funny, she gets my weird humor, she likes a lot of the same things i like. I introduced her to a lot of my favorite movies and music and tv shows, and overall we do everything together. She loves me very much. Has the same beleifs and world views i do. And we have our whole future planned out. My parents love her, my friends get along well with her, and to everyone around us, we're the perfect couple. Its very comfortable...and for some reason im not happy here. I love her very much, we basically grew up together. We met as kids and are now full grown adults pursuing our careers. My career is a bit of a difficult one. Its not your average 9-5 and for her it has taken a bit of getting used to, but she loves and supports me through it all. It hasnt always been easy. We deffinately have had our ups and downs but we always communicate and come out the other way stronger. But theres a huge problem. Me. I just dont feel the same way anymore. I love her more than anything, but every day that passes i feel like im having to put up an act. I think im not physically attracted to her any more and our sex life really took a nosedive because of it. And i always had a high sex drive but recently i just havent been feeling it. And im still a very young guy. Im just often aggitated around her. When i kiss her, it doesnt feel sencire anymore. And when either one of us leaves town, i feel a bit of a sense of peace. I know im supposed to have all these feelings, but for some reason i dont have them anymore. Im the asshole here, i know. Im the problem here, but i dont know what to do. I dont want to throw an amazing 5 years away just like that. Its not fair to her who has loved me and supported me all these years through thick and thin. Besides that, i do love her and dont want her to not be a part of my life. I always thought she would be the girl i marry. My first and my last. I dont know what to do, i dont know how to fix myself. All i know is sometging deffinately has to change.
submitted by humanhumanhuman2002
to confessions [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 20:20 Grand-Earth2594 does google have artificial intelligence?
Introduction: Artificial intelligence (AI) is no longer a futuristic concept, but a reality that is slowly becoming part of our daily lives. With the rise of big data and machine learning, AI has found its way into various industries, including the tech industry. One of the companies that have embraced AI as part of its operations is Google. Google has long been associated with search engines, but how does it use AI to improve its services? In this article, we will explore whether Google has artificial intelligence.
Google's AI: Google has integrated AI into various aspects of its business model. One of the most noticeable applications of AI on Google is in its search engine algorithms. Google uses machine learning to improve the accuracy and relevance of its search results. Over the years, the search giant has used AI to analyze search queries and understand the intent behind them. With this understanding, Google can deliver results that are more relevant to the user's search terms. This has made Google the go-to search engine for millions of people worldwide.
Another area where Google uses AI is in its voice-controlled assistant, Google Assistant. Google Assistant is an intelligent personal assistant that uses natural language processing and machine learning to understand and respond to voice commands. Google Assistant can perform a variety of tasks, including setting alarms, sending messages, and even playing music. Google's AI-powered assistant is available on various devices, including smartphones, smart speakers, and smart displays. Google Assistant has made life easier for many people by giving them a hands-free way to interact with technology.
Google's AI Ethics: While AI has improved various aspects of our lives, there are concerns about its ethical implications. Google has been at the forefront of addressing these concerns. In 2018, Google created an ethical AI team to ensure that its use of AI conforms to ethical standards. The team is responsible for reviewing the company's AI applications to ensure that they are fair, transparent, and accountable. Google also released a set of AI principles that guide the use of AI in its operations. These principles are centered on three key areas: avoiding harm, being socially beneficial, and being accountable.
Conclusion: Google has embraced AI as a part of its business model, and it has done so in a way that prioritizes ethical behavior. From improving search results to creating a personal assistant, AI has become an integral part of Google's services. However, as AI continues to evolve, so will concerns about its ethical implications. Google's ethical AI team and principles are a positive step towards ensuring that AI is used responsibly and benefits society.
submitted by Grand-Earth2594
to TheFutureAI [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 20:20 Awkward-Community-77 My thoughts about Aussie...
Just a disclaimer before you start reading!!!
This is 100% just my opinion on the situation so please don’t attack me for it!! I faced a lot of abuse in the past and I was always the doormat in every situation. I have difficulty understanding my feelings and talking about them. Telling people the full, honest truth is difficult for me because of fear of backlash and being told I’m wrong to have these feelings constantly. So that’s why I feel for Aussie so much. I understand everyone has their own opinions and I just wanted to share my perspective too!
I guess I can’t understand Sam because I feel bad for Aussie. Sam is obviously not 100% in the wrong because that’s impossible to know as a viewer but the way she treats Aussie is really shitty sometimes. Aussie seems to shut down and walk away a lot because Aussie feels unsafe and pressured into talking about something they don’t want to talk about. Although I could tell that Aussie was immature sometimes and irresponsible in the past, that doesn’t excuse Sam for trying to force Aussie to talk.
I get that it must be frustrating for someone to run away a lot but instead of bringing up the sensitive topic over and over again, a healthy partner would say “I don’t like how you always run away when we talk about serious things but if you’re not comfortable to talk about it right now, you don’t have to. Please tell me what I can do to help but please understand that I do have a right to feel frustrated and even tired.”
I feel for Aussie because I’ve seen people in situations where they feel cornered and scared and I’ve constantly been in those situations as well. You feel helpless and you feel like you’re always doing something wrong and that you have no choice but to either force out those feelings so the other person would be happy but you get hurt or shut down and run away. It’s so tiring to constantly be told that you need to be better and that you’re not enough. It’s so tiring to hear someone always telling you to tell them everything you’re feeling and thinking especially if you grew up in an environment where you were told not to have emotions or to express them.
I get Sam’s frustration because she feels like she’s the one who always tries to fix the situation but she doesn’t have to force everybody to fix it. Sometimes when you’re having an argument, instead of being aggressive and forcing people to speak, it’s better to leave it alone until everyone’s calm and ready to talk. Also it bugs me that Sam kept taking Mildred’s side even though Mildred was obviously abusive and just a terrible person. Sam didn’t know the whole story but I think if it were me, instead of bringing my own biases into the conversation, I would want to listen to what happened first before trying to comment on how I see the situation. Aussie seemed traumatized living with Mildred during their trial marriage and it was right after that when Sam wanted to talk about it, but the wound was fresh, don’t tear off the band aid right away!??? I obviously don’t know their entire history but I just felt so bad for Aussie. I hope they’re both doing alright though. Aussie seems to be getting a lot of hate for some reason so I hope they’re not taking it too rough.
submitted by Awkward-Community-77
to UltimatumQueerLove [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 20:20 realnameunknown_02 Random sheez rants
So eto na nga. Hindi ko kasi talaga maintindihan bakit may mga ganitong toxic relative traits dito sa Pilipinas. Yung partner ko, super hard working to the point na HIRAP talaga siya magsabi ng "NO" sa family niya kahit napaka unfair na. Tipong sobrang dependent na ng family niya sa kaniya. Take note, pamilyado na 'to, nagwowork siya under sa business ng daddy niya na parang siya yung kanang kamay o secretary😅 so eto na, pabiro siyang nagbibiro ng big bike sa fam niya pero I convinced him na wag yun kasi di naman ok for city driving and parang di bagay since pamilyado na siya. Dumating naman sa point na I convinced him and nagtry na magrequest na cash na lang or van daw.. His sister didn't agree for some reason so ang kinuha talaga is yung big bike... We THOUGHT and super happy & thankful siya kasi binili ng sister niya. and then one day, kinausap siya ng sister niya na yung pinangbayad sa big bike, sisingilin daw sa parents nila.😅 Akala nung partner ko naappreciate ng pamilya niya LAHAT ng efforts and EXTRA MILE EFFORTS niya. Nanlumo siya nung nalaman niyang mukhang siya ang magbabayad in the end. So we shrugged it off and sabi ko benta na lang yun and magkakaroon din siya ng ganun with his own money.
Ngayon, eto na yung nakakakagigil sa lahat. Yung sister niya, literal na ginawa ng errands boy yung partner ko. Yung tipong kaya naman na siya ang gumawa, ipapagawa niya sa partner ko. So ang tendency, tambak lagi ng gagawin yung partner ko. As in. Nakakainis. Hindi naman busy yung sister niya at may car naman sila ng asawa niya pero di ko talaga makuha yung point. Dahil ba binilhan niya ng big bike yung partner ko na babayaran din naman niya in the end?? Sobrang abuso. Hindi na valid yung reason na "sinasahuran ka kasi nila" NO. Jusko. Anong taon na?? Hiwalay naman na sana yung trabaho sa personal na buhay.
PS: nakabukod naman kami sa fam niya.
submitted by realnameunknown_02
to u/realnameunknown_02 [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 20:20 ractivator Just got learners - how to ride?
Hey guys, just got my learners this morning but kind of in a bind? I have never rode a bike. My Harley Davidson dealership in town doesn’t offer classes like most. We only have one MSF class and it’s booked full till October. I also have no friends with a bike. How do I learn?? I can buy a bike but I can’t drive it home since I’ve never rode anything on two wheels. I guess I can get a scooter and drive it legally to get an idea of two wheels but I feel like that’s a waste of money? Advice?
Excited to learn and to see y’all on the road!
submitted by ractivator
to motorcycles [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 20:20 it_aint_about_you Measuring rough opening for jalousie door
I want to replace the front door, which is an old jalousie door. The previous owner was a DIYer and it's possible he cut the door himself because it's asymmetrical and other fun stuff. I'm confused about where to start measuring the rough opening. The slab is definitely a custom size.
I really want to keep the door slab to 35 inches because losing more off the width could lead to furniture issues. My door manufacturer says this depends on how much rough opening we have past 35 inches. The rough opening is either 37 or 39, 39 assuming that the 'trim' on the door opening is removable and could be part of the previous door hanging. Where would you start measuring, friends?
Background: I have talked to a few contractors about replacing all the jalousie windows and doors in the front porch, and they seem excited about the windows (easy work) and less thrilled about the door. I've decided to separate the windows and doors as projects as a result. There are brick steps beneath it, and electrical in the columns to either side due to doorbell and light switch. The roof is above the header. I have a door company ready to go that fits the budget, but as we're reviewing the drawings for the door, I'm second-guessing measurements. I had planned to have whoever was installing the door to do the measurements, but yesterday's guy was just trying to sell me another door and I don't have the patience for more of the sales tactics.
submitted by it_aint_about_you
to HomeImprovement [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 20:20 PurpleSolitudes Best Microphone For Streaming Available On Amazon
| || | submitted by PurpleSolitudes to storedekko [link] [comments]
A microphone is a crucial component for streaming, as it allows you to capture high-quality audio for your audience. When streaming, your voice and any other sounds you make are the primary means of communication with your viewers, and clear audio is essential for creating an engaging and enjoyable experience.
Best Microphone For Streaming can help you communicate more clearly and effectively, which can lead to higher engagement and better viewer retention. It can also help you stand out from the many other streamers who may be competing for viewers in the same space.
There are several factors to consider when selecting a microphone for streaming, including sound quality, convenience, and budget. Some popular options include USB microphones, XLR microphones with audio interfaces, and headset or lapel microphones.
Ultimately, the importance of a microphone for streaming cannot be overstated. A high-quality microphone can help you create a polished and professional stream, and it is an investment that is well worth considering if you want to take your streaming game to the next level.
Best Microphone For Streaming
Razer Seiren Mini USB Condenser Microphone
Razer Seiren Mini USB Condenser Microphone is a compact and affordable microphone that delivers excellent sound quality, making it an ideal choice for content creators, streamers, or podcasters. In this review, we will take a closer look at the features, pros, and cons of this microphone. Read More Below View on Amazon
HyperX QuadCast – USB Condenser Gaming Microphone
HyperX QuadCast is a USB condenser gaming microphone that promises high-quality audio capture for gamers and streamers. With its sleek design and impressive specs, it has quickly become a popular choice among content creators. In this review, we’ll take a closer look at the pros and cons of the HyperX QuadCast to help you decide if it’s the right microphone for you. Read More Below View on Amazon
Elgato Wave:3 – Premium Studio Quality USB Condenser Microphone
Elgato Wave:3 is a high-quality USB condenser microphone that promises to deliver studio-grade sound quality for all your recording and streaming needs. Designed with the modern content creator in mind, it features a sleek design, intuitive controls, and advanced audio processing capabilities that make it an indispensable tool for anyone looking to create professional-grade content. In this review, we’ll take a deep dive into its features, pros, and cons to help you decide if it’s the right microphone for you. Read More Below View on Amazon
Logitech for Creators Blue Yeti Nano Premium USB Microphone
Logitech Blue Yeti Nano Premium USB Microphone is a compact and sleek microphone designed for creators. It provides excellent sound quality, ease of use, and versatility at an affordable price. Read More Below View on Amazon
HyperX QuadCast S – RGB USB Condenser Microphone
HyperX QuadCast S is a top-of-the-line USB condenser microphone designed specifically for gamers and streamers who demand the best audio quality possible. With its sleek design, customizable RGB lighting, and powerful features, this microphone is a standout choice for anyone looking to take their content creation to the next level. Read More Below View on Amazon
2023.06.10 20:19 Shadow-Prophet Why are our "customers" so f*ing stupid?
Gotta love the tone of this review, like this woman thinks she's exposing some grand evil conspiracy. "She was CAUGHT in her LIE and all for WHAT, some MONEY?" Apparently this woman thinks there's zero difference between us printing a label, her printing the label, and the label being on her phone, they should all work the same and all be free. Buffoons.
In what other business would we regularly have to deal with so-called customers getting angry at us charging money for our services? This is absurd.
submitted by Shadow-Prophet
to upsstore [link] [comments]