Dollar tree titus ave
Need a bit of help with a ggreat uncle because the situation is a bit confusing.
2023.06.10 05:52 HeyitsAdam16 Need a bit of help with a ggreat uncle because the situation is a bit confusing.
When starting research for my family tree last december I asked my Dad for any information on uncles or aunts, and he recalled very well a man named Eric, who he had told me and my brother about all through our childhood having all sorts of stories about Eric and his farm, there is however a problem. According to my Dad he was the brother of his grandfather, Albert. However there is no information (birth records, census records, newspaper clippings, etc) that I can find about Eric's father or linking Eric to my family at all. I looked up info about Eric, and found his wife and kids in documents and newspapers, and all the info seems to match up with what my Dad remembers (living 80 years, dying sometime in the 80s, the kid's names match up, area where he lives matches up, Wife's name matches up, etc.) I have the birth records for most of Albert's siblings, (they were born in russia in late 1800s early 1900s) and I do have one that leads to a dead end: Koloman. I ave his birth record, he shows up in immigration records, birth year is relatively the same, he showed up in census records till around 1916 before he disappeared. Today I got an email about the 1931 census from ancestery, so I decided to type in the surname, and I found and Erick but he was listed with a stepfather named Fredrick. The moved to Canada in 1908 and their surname was Zelmer. Any help would be appreciated, thank you.
submitted by HeyitsAdam16
to Genealogy [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 05:45 Best_Satisfaction393 More Dollar Tree Finds
2023.06.10 05:29 Glittering-Brain1594 Last dollar tree pack that happened to be misplaced, for the win!
submitted by Glittering-Brain1594 to pokemoncards [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 05:05 389Tman389 [Fun Spot Atlanta] 9 June 2023 Trip Report
| || |
Today I woke up at dawn to fly across the country to Atlanta and start this years road trip. Got a few warmups with the comically fast and janky Sky Trains at the Dallas and Atlanta airports before heading straight to Fun Spot Atlanta. The approach to the park is incredible, there’s nothing but trees all around until BAM a 15 million dollar RMC pops out in the distance. submitted by 389Tman389 to rollercoasters [link] [comments]
Parking was free today which was nice, so within 10 minutes of arriving we were already on ArieForce One (x6). The ops were incredibly slow with one train and the long list of tasks the 2 ride ops had to handle, but it didn’t matter and we marathoned the crap out of it! If anything the break was necessary so our shins didn’t get cut off from the crazy airtime.
ArieForce One is definitely a front row ride in all aspects other than the first drop. The airtime, sense of speed, and inversions hit much harder with a higher quality in the front. Coming into the Raven truss dive you get ejected out of our seat, and the massive over bank lifts you up with a decent intensity as well. I was surprised at how insane the first zero g roll over the arcade was and how manageable the ending airtime hills were.
To give my shins a break we went and rode the lovable E&F Miler jank that was Hurricane (x1) and Sea Serpent (x1). Hurricane had some super comfortable seats but the sharp turns were a little painful on the legs. They may be old but those E&F hurricane rides are a lot of fun. Sea Serpent was most interesting to me because they have the ride raised on some wood pallets which looks pretty strange to me.
It’s incredible to me that you can marathon a coaster as good as ArieForce (until your shins can’t take it anymore) so easily. There were quite a few people at the park on a Friday night as well so all the coasters were full every time they were run. I really hope this works out for Fun Spot. I’m rooting for them. Anyways next up is a first visit to SFOG after an incredible start to the trip
2023.06.10 05:00 Smolesworthy Barbara the Memorious, and Anthony the Memorious
From the novel The Glade Within the Grove, by David Foster
By the time she was captain of a big prestigious girls' school, she new the name of every girl in the whole school, and the name of every girl who had gone to in her time there, and the names of all the school prefects and captains back to the First World War, and all the names of all staff members, still living, whether teaching or no. She soon knew the names of siblings, of every girl in the senior school, and the names of their boyfriends, past and present, ad their penfriends, and their girlfriends outside the school, and their brothers' girlfriends, and the friends of their brothers' girlfriends, and the husbands, and the children, of the married staff,
At school concerts, she was able to address every person present by their proper name, and knew their interests sufficiently well to be able to exchange a few chosen words, whether concerning their recent hospitalisation, or their nieces performance at the previous concert, or their son-in-law's prospects at the forthcoming yacht race, or the likelihood of the Council approving their neighbours' subdivision.
Having commenced with her own family and friends, and worked her confident way outwards, she is, at 21, knows every resident of Darlington and Chippendale by sight, if not by name, and all the shopkeepers of Newtown, by name and sight.
I have heard that she has been known, when drunk, to make tentative stabs at total strangers. 'Hello Claude,' she might say, 'is your little doggie feeling better?'
From the short story All the People, by R.A. Lafferty
He knew everyone in Salt Lake City, where he had never been. He knew everybody in Jebel Shah where the town is a little amphitheater around the harbor, and in Batangas and Weihai. He knew the loungers around the end of the Galata bridge in Istambul, and the porters in Kuala Lumpur. He knew the tobacco traders in Plovdiv, and the cork-cutters of Portugal. He knew the dock workers in Djibouti, and the glove-makers in Prague. He knew the vegetable farmers around El Centro, and the muskrat trappers of Barrataria Bay. He knew the three billion people of the world by name and face, and with a fair degree of intimacy.
“Yet I’m not a very intelligent man. I’ve seen only a few thousands of these billions of people, and it seems unusual that I should know them all. It may be a delusion, but it is a heavily detailed delusion, and it is not accompanied by euphoria. I feel like green hell just thinking of it.”
He knew the cattle traders in Letterkenny Donegal; he knew the cane cutters of Oriente, and the tree climbers of Milne Bay. He knew the people who died every minute, and those who were born.
“There is no way out of it. I know everybody in the world. It is impossible, but it is so. And to what purpose? There aren’t a handful of them I could borrow a dollar from, and I haven’t a real friend in the lot. I don’t know whether it came to me suddenly, but I realized it suddenly. My father was a junk dealer in Wichita, and my education is spotty. I am maladjusted, introverted, incompetent and unhappy, and I also have weak kidneys. Why would a power like this come to a man like me?”
The title is a tribute to Borges' story Funes the Memorious.
submitted by Smolesworthy
to Extraordinary_Tales [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 04:04 PhrozinNy Ninja Turtle Feet
I'm working on making Slash from TMNT and trying to figure out a good way to make the feet. I was thinking of using larger flip flops from Dollar Tree, carving toes at the end and using craft foam as a shoe covers.
Not sure if there's a better way to go at this. I wear a size 5, so that should make it easier.
submitted by PhrozinNy
to CosplayHelp [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 03:39 TimTeemo_YT Might start handing these out every time I get asked a stupid question
2023.06.10 03:26 Trainerkn It scares me too, but we'll get through it together
2023.06.10 02:59 OnePowerHour 100% RW Guide (Universally Loved and others)
A few people (two) asked for help with the Universally Loved achievement, and I thought I'd just make a post here for everyone to access. There's probably already other guides, but I'll just drop mines here in case it's more useful to others.
Keep in mind it's organized chronologically, so don't move on from morning to afternoon without completing EVERYTHING necessary (minus the optional stuff if you don't want to do it).
And obviously, spoilers for the entire REAL WORLD section.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ REAL WORLD Guide PROLOGUE (after 1st STAB)
- Attempt to confirm naming yourself OMOCAT (you can reload save file if you’d like) (achievement)
- Grab FIRST AID KIT from hallway and BANDAGE from dining room drawer
- Open door for HELLMARI, then she will appear in MOM’S room if WTF ≥ 6
THREE DAYS LEFT MORNING
- Brush teeth (every morning for achievement)
- High five KEL every instance you get (achievement)
- Encourage MINCY at FARWAY PARK
- Feed ORANGE CAT at monkey bars at FARAWAY PARK and get TRASH
- COIN located in front of FARAWAY PLAZA; there is no DOLLAR spawned from throwing this one into the fountain, so this is optional
- Talk to GRUFF GUY with leak; go to his house and watch his attempt
- Help ALL-AMERICAN GUY find his TV REMOTE (under the couch)
- Talk to the ARTIST and agree with all her advice
- PART TIME JOBS to do
- Pizza delivery, save before starting the job
- Quit the job, then do the job again (achievement)
- Deliver all the pizzas on the first try to get a perfect score. Reload your save if you mess up
- Get OTHERWORLDLY CD
- Fly swatting
- Organizing tools
- Pick up tutoring posters at OTHERMART, then tutor BRENT and JOY
- BRENT (Math answers)
- JOY (English answers)
- 1. On
- 2. Adverb
- 3. “I think eggplant is the better tasting soft vegetable.”
- Buy PET ROCK (costs $10)
- Beat JACKSON and get MERRY CD
- Talk to SEAN and KAREN in FIX-IT
- Pick up YELLOW BUN GRANNY’S prescription
- Get KIM’S MOM’S SHEARS
- Get SEASHELL #1 at garden area of FIX-IT
- Beat all PET ROCKS opponents
- Beat CREEPY GUY for FEDORA - optional if you want to collect it
- Beat SHOPKEEP for NOSTALGIC CD
- Beat AYEE (the fish stall lady at OTHERMART) for “YOU ROCK” CAP [tedious]
- Lose the battle to KIM and VANCE outside OTHERMART
- Beat SHOPKEEP’S high score of 6000 at arcade machine and get COOL GLASSES (costs $1 if you win on the first try)
- Donate $10 to SMELLY HOBO for GOLD WATCH or "GOLD" WATCH, the sell it to SHOPKEEP at HOBBEEZ
- Donate $30 to GUITAR GUY
- Buy x1 HERO SANDWICH ($5) - optional, if you want to use it later for a special fight)
- Buy x5 APPLE JUICE and ORANGE JUICE ($20 total) and get RED HEADBAND and ORANGE HEADBAND - optional if you want to collect the headbands
- Buy x5 CDS (DYNAMIC, CELESTIAL, LIVELY, CHILL, and BRUTAL) at HOBBEEZ ($50 total)
- Buy 1x MEAT and 6x FISH ($67 total)
- Encourage MINCY at OTHERMART
- Feed ORANGE CAT at roof of BASIL’S HOUSE and get TRASH
- COIN is located at yard of CLUMSY GUY’S house after sermon; after throwing COIN in fountain, DOLLAR spawns at MIKHAEL’S HOUSE
- Help CLUMSY GUY get WEDDING RING out of sink
- Help WRINKLY FOREHEAD choose a gift for his son at HOBBEEZ
- Donate x15 TRASH
TWO DAYS LEFT MORNING
- Brush teeth
- Encourage MINCY at candy store in OTHERMART
- Feed ORANGE CAT at roof of SUNNY’s house
- COIN is at CHURCH; DOLLAR spawns at KIM’S HOUSE
- Talk to GRUFF GUY with leak; go to his house and watch his attempt
- Get SEASHELL #3 from hole in wall
- Give CRIS all 3 SEASHELLS to get SEASHELL NECKLACE
- Find ARTIST’S dog by KEL’S HOUSE and speak to dog (achievement)
- Do all PART TIME JOBS again
- Pizza delivery
- Fly swatting
- Organizing tools
- Finish BRENT’S and JOY’S worksheets
- BRENT (Math answers)
- 1. 25
- 2. 4, -4
- 3. 7.103 (or 7.461 for older versions)
- JOY (English answer)
- Get PEPPER SPRAY from KEL’S MOM'S purse. Use it to defeat the HOOLIGANS later
- Interact with BEE HIVE; you don't have to win the battle
- Talk to BEBE’S MOM, then get the lamp from FIX-IT
- Reconcile WRINKLY FOREHEAD and his son
- Talk to CLUMSY GUY’S wife’s at GINO’S PIZZERIA
- Talk to CLUMSY GUY at candy shop
- Buy all 13 CHARMS in HOBBEEZ ($39) - optional unless you want to collect everything
- Before leaving BASIL’S house, save so you can reject KEL’S high five, then reload and high five KEL (achievement)
- Save before leaving BASIL’S HOUSE, then choose not to high-five KEL, then reload the save and high five KEL (achievements)
- Encourage MINCY at garden area at back of FIX-IT
- Feed ORANGE CAT at tree outside OTHERMART and get ARCADE PIECE
- COIN spawns at WRINKLY FOREHEAD’S house; DOLLAR spawns between cars in front of FARAWAY PLAZA
- HELP ALL-AMERICAN GUY find his TV REMOTE (in the bathroom)
- Take KEL’S $20 from his wardrove (achievement)
- Play hide-and-seek with DAPHNE and BOWEN at MIKHAEL'S HOUSE
- Get SEASHELL #4 north of HANGOUT SPOT - optional if you want to collect it
- Fix arcade game at GINO’S PIZZA
- Get 500+ points in SPROUT MOLE EATER and get SEASHELL #5 - optional if you want to collect it
- Go to CLUMSY GUY’S house
- Donate remaining CDs
- Donate x7 TRASH
- Donate all remaining MONEY to OLD HOBO (he will double it and give it back the next day if you need the MONEY)
ONE DAY LEFT MORNING
- Brush teeth
- Encourage MINCY at CHURCH
- Feed ORANGE CAT at HANGOUT SPOT behind FARAWAY PARK
- Get SEASHELL #6 - optional if you want to collect it
- COIN at THICK EYEBROWS’ house; DOLLAR on fence in front of CHURCH
- Have AUBREY fix GRUFF GUY’S leak and get GHOULISH CD
- Help ALL-AMERICAN GUY find the TV REMOTE one last time (it's in the PIE in the kitchen)
- Send ANGEL back to ARTIST’S house
- PART TIME JOBS
- Pizza delivery
- Fly swatting
- Organizing tools
- Get FLOWER CLIP from CHARLIE - optional, if you want to collect it
- Give GUITAR GUY packed lunch from JOY’S father to get SECRET CD
- Give FLOWERS to MARI (achievement)
- Go to SEAN and KAREN’S house and help them cook
- Go to the HANGOUT SPOT, explore the RECYCULTIST'S HQ, and do the RECYCLEPATH
- Give KEL ORANGE JOE and he'll be HAPPY! - optional
- Give HERO the HERO SANDWICH and he'll be HAPPY! - optional
- Win and get COOL BOTTLECAP (you only get the item if you win, but you get the achievement regardless)
- Donate x6 TRASH
- Encourage MINCY at FARAWAY PARK (you get a sketch of SUNNY and KEL)
- Feed ORANGE CAT at MARI’S GRAVE and get TRANQUIL CD
- COIN besides blue picnic blanket at FARAWAY PARK; DOLLAR at GRUFF GUY’S HOUSE
- Have a picnic at HANGOUT SPOT (achievement)
- Go to SEAN and KAREN’s housewarming party
- Donate remaining CDs
submitted by OnePowerHour
to OMORI [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 02:10 No-Highway-5668 Great new pickup technique! Just don’t pick up!
| || |
I was off for one day and had the store looking decent then I came back and learned that the other closer isn’t picking up at all so I had over 5 buggies to sort and put back. submitted by No-Highway-5668 to DollarTree [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 00:39 ghost2501 My speed paint pallete on a budget
| || |
Everyone else has nice toppers and such, I went "raid the kid's toys" for mine submitted by ghost2501 to minipainting [link] [comments]
I present dollar tree pallete...
Paint colors written on the bottom in sharpie.
Impossible to organize, and super inconvenient to sit through.
Like my brain in plastic form.
2023.06.09 23:54 Specialist-Fill24 Working a 10 hr day today...
2023.06.09 23:51 ThrowAway2342542 Another Finance Tale
Throwaway for reasons.
My troop was incorrectly assigned the wrong flight pay ("Flight Pay" is for pilots) and was supposed to be getting CSIP (enlisted aircrew). They've been assigned this incorrect code since they graduated tech school 3 years ago. CSIP is more than Flight Pay.
They've been battling finance for 3 YEARS now, and since I gained them as a troop I was blown away at how little the squadron was helping resolve this. That's a story for another day.
Now that I'm fully read-in to her issue, she has had multiple CMS cases opened and closed without resolution, with the finance office requesting documentation already provided, re-provided, and provided again. They've referenced them to HARM/SARM multiple times, asking for documentation from them multiple times, and finally just recently after 3 YEARS figured out the problem listed in the intro. They've been multiple times in person to their office for the past 3 YEARS. Nothing.
Finally, their solution? My troop now owes the government ALL of her flight pay with no communication on when/if she'll get paid their correct CSIP backpay for the past 3 YEARS (do the math). Before she could file a waiver for the payment, they took $400 out of their paycheck to start the repayment. No communication on that either.
The cherry on top is the fact that they can't account for some of the money that they're requesting(?). They said they can't process the waiver that will stop the repayment until they know where all the money is coming from. Our shirt has been involved as well as a few other NCO's that haven't resolved the situation. I'm elevating this as fast as possible but the fact that this even occurred is ridiculous.
That's my rant. Sorry if it's out of order or confusing, im sitting next to my troop trying to calm her down when finance is saying they're going to take over 2 months worth of paychecks. Now come the questions....
Is finance requesting all this flight-pay back in lump sum normal? Are they going to take the lump sum then pay them their correct flight pay (which should be around a thousand dollars more)? Is her receiving this lump sum (if she gets it) going to affect her taxes?
So many questions, no communication from finance, CMS cases ignored and closed. I probably left out a lot of instances of finance failing this troop that I don't know about.
Yes this is in fact a Wendy's, I'm about to order everything on the menu and run my car into a tree. (jk)
submitted by ThrowAway2342542
to AirForce [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 23:46 Short_Algo $DLTR Awaiting Buy Signal based off 8 signals on the 15-min chart. Free trial at https://t.co/OB4KuLJjyA https://t.co/zrXbdp82I7
2023.06.09 23:15 soulxsearching Easy stores
- Claire's Almost too easy. In early afternoons especially with only one worker usually that goes to the back too. Stay close to the wall to avoid mirrors and you're fine.
- Forever 21 Surprisingly easy if staff does not ask to see your items. Fold clothes on top of each other, put some in hanger clothes, bring a bag and you're good. Usually folded tees have no tags.
- Hot Topic Jewelry is easy. Most don't have cameras or more than 3 people working. You could haul shirts if you really tried.
- Spencer's Easy if you're careful. Avoid cameras, hide stuff under a hoodie and fold it. Workers usually stay in one spot. Shiny alarm stickers are more or less there to scare you, just peel.
- Walmart Controversial but easy. Going at night for me usually works best because workers are busy restocking.
- Bath & Body Works Only really works if your area is busy. Easy to slip small lotions and shower gels.
- Cotton On No cameras or sensors, just don't frequent the store. May ask for how many items.
- FYE You can get away taking a CD or 2 with a hoodie. Workers never really travel, no cameras I am aware of.
- Michael's Best for small things. Avoid cameras like the plague. Sticker section usually has no cameras. Most have a no chase policy.
- Dollar General + Dollar Tree Avoid cameras and workers. Usually DG workers don't care.
submitted by soulxsearching
to shoplifting_hub [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 22:47 Mtghost13 The finds for today, FIRST TH 🤩
| || |
I was looking for the Nissan and I found a treasure hunt too Walmart and Dollar Tree came in clutch hopefully I find a super one day🙏🏻 submitted by Mtghost13 to HotWheels [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 21:53 Citrusface A Gaslands Refueled getting started budget guide.
This is a budget guide to getting started with Gaslands Refueled. I wanted to compile a comprehensive list of how to get started playing Gasland for as little money as possible. This guide assumes you have no experience with miniature gaming and model / terrain building.
Step 1: Buy the Book. Get some dice. Get some templates.
This is arguably the most expensive part, but, buying the book is non-negotiable. You need it. Buy it physical or digital - but buy it. I would also highly suggest buying Gasland dice and acrylic templates. It makes things go a lot smoother.
Step 2: Take a walk.
Grab a plastic container and a grocery bag and go outside and take a walk. On your walk you are going to look for a few things that will aid you in building Gasland's terrain and cars.
- Sand / Dirt - Glue to terrain or cars
- Sticks - Look for one that look like they could be to scale logs / fallen trees for toy cars.
- Rocks of varying sizes - You will paint these and use them as standalone terrain or detail to other terrain.
- Bark - Random terrain bits
- Trash - You are helping the environment and you might find something cool for board terrain.
We will get in to how to build terrain later, for now, just collect some stuff.
Step 3: Take a trip to the Dollar Tree (Or Poundland, or Dollarama, or whatever)
The dollar store is the best way to get most everything you need to play. Gaslands is one of the most accessible miniature games out there since it is so approachable from a monetary standpoint. The items below are pretty much everything you need to build a board and cars.
- Matchbox cars (Toy aisle)
- Hot Wheels (Toy aisle)
- Turbo Wheels Monter Trucks (Toy aisle)
- Final Faction weapon blister packs for weapons. (Toy aisle)
- Turbo Wheels Buildings (Garage, Carwash, Car lift) (Toy aisle)
- Wooden cubes (Craft aisle)
- Toy blister packs with buildings and road signs (Toy aisle)
- Super glue (Tool aisle)
- White glue (Craft aisle)
- Modge Podge / Matte Medium (Craft aisle)
- Popsicle sticks (Craft aisle)
- Toothpicks (Kitchen aisle)
- Splatter Screen (Kitchen aisle)
- Cheap scissors (Craft aisle)
- Cheap brushes (Craft aisle)
- Craft wire (Craft aisle)
- Poster board (Craft aisle)
- Foam core (Craft aisle)
- Beads (Craft aisle)
- Small Zip Ties (Tool aisle)
- Poofy Make Up Brush (Make up aisle)
- And just generally check the craft section and toy section for whatever you see that catches your eye. You'll figure it out.
Keep in mind, your store may not carry some of this stuff, or some of this stuff may just be out of production by the time you find and read this. But no worries, you'll find something similar to stand in its place. Get as much or as little as you can afford - If its your first time doing something like this, don't overwhelm yourself, just get a few cars and a weapon pack and some super glue. I would also pick up the cubes and buildings if they have it, just for some ready-made terrain. I would avoid paint from the dollar store unless you know it's a good brand.
4: Go to Walmart / Lowes / Home Depot / Micheals / Amazon / FLGS Walmart is probably the best bet to have all this in one shot, plus you can get some of the things here that you can get at the dollar store. These things are going to be a bit more expensive than a dollar, but they are going to make your gaming experience that much better.
- Craft paint - You don't need fancy model paint, but if you want it, get and use it, I use craft and model paint.
- Spray Can or Gray Primer - I like the 2x coverage Rustoleum, but you need to let cure for 24 hours, but get what you can afford.
- Spray Can of flat/matte Clearcoat - This protects your finalized builds.
- Xacto Knife and Blades - You'll need this for modifying things
- Canvas Drop Cloth - This is your game board, get something at least 4x4ft.
- Dark Alliance Miniatures (Optional) - these are 1/64 scale minis and they have plenty of post apocalyptic styles to choose from and there are FOURTY EIGHT miniatures in a single box for less than $25. I recommend Stalkers / not zombies / rednecks sets. Adding lil people to your models makes them look awesome.
This the stuff you will absolutely need to modify all the other stuff you purchased at the dollar tree.
5: Watch Youtube
There are so, so, so, many people out there making things for cheap. I don't really know how to write a tutorial on how to build and make everything you need for miniature games, but YouTube is you best play to find guide for quick and easy miniature stuff. Here are some channels I would recommend:
- Bill Making Stuff
- The Craftsman
- Black Magic Craft
- Gaslands TV
- And just in general look up videos for "cheap / easy miniature terrain" or "gaslands"
So, there is a good start point for things to buy and watch, here are some quick start tricks and tips for you to consider.
- Find a video on beginner model painting techniques - watch that first. Learn about priming, drybrushing, washing, etc.
- Clear coat a car. This will give you a textures surface to wash and dirty up. Paint will stick clear coat better than the gloss model. You can glue a weapon to it and call it good. Paint the weapon before you glue it on (prime it first)
- Your battle mat is the canvas drop cloth... Take that thing and go outside and kick it around in the dirt. Dry brush some brown on it, glue some sand do it. Then throw this on the table - this will look way better than a kitchen table when you are playing.
- Glue you wheels on your cars so they don't move when you play.
- Paint rocks, they look more realistic when they are painted? For some reason?
- Don't skimp on terrain, having cool cars is one thing, but have a cool board just amps everything up to the next level.
- Have fun!
Okay! That is all I have - but I would ask for the community to weigh in on this as well - let me know what suggestions, tips, things you can buy cheap, YouTube channels, whatever you think is helpful - I will add them to the post and credit you. I wanted to make this before Reddit implodes so new players have an easy way to get started when they search on the Google.
submitted by Citrusface
to gaslands [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 21:50 wbknoblock The BEST DOLLAR TREE CANDY For Resale!
2023.06.09 21:23 bwterrainforge does Dollar Tree hate Massachusetts
I asked this question directly to DT twitter and FB but never got any comment back. So whats up with the supply issues in Mass DT stores? We watch a variety of DT haulers on youtube. Its a good variety of cali, midwest, southern states. During mothers day we say the pretty makeup palettes, the lip smackers jumbo lip balms, the vivo mask kits and other items. for June we see the prideful makeup and health and beauty items. Today I saw crafter square pom pom makers on an actual dollar tree ad. None of these have been in the 12 stores I frequent. Thats right I am going to 12 different stores across Plymouth and Bristol county. All stores have the look of stores after a zombie apocalypse with half stocked aisles and filler items like tp and towels taking up half an aisle. Heck I haven't been able to find hair gel at any of the stores.
Is there a supply issue in mass? Are these these spotlight items just not getting up here? Also is there word on plus or even 3,4,5 refrigerated cases coming to the area?
submitted by bwterrainforge
to DollarTree [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 20:54 Ok_Remote_3017 Litter $$$
I'm tight on money and litter prices have doubled. Any advice on biggest bang for my buck for clumping litter? I would not recommend Dollar Tree brand.... My cat won't leave it alone like it has catnip in it or something and it smells bad quickly even with baking soda mixed in. I can't afford a subscription to pretty litter or anything like that.... Just a store brand. Thank you in advance! 😺😸🙏
submitted by Ok_Remote_3017
to CatAdvice [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 20:38 Icy-Dragonfly-3629 🌬 Truth 💯. Im sure Im the only one who bought batteries from the 99 Cents Only Store. We didnt have a Dollar Tree in Cali. 😌 Them suckers lasted less than 1 day.
2023.06.09 19:57 sammerson25 DIY Escape Game Need Ideas how to use Battleship Boardgame
So my friend and I love escape rooms, and this year for his birthday, I'm putting together a mini room for him to do. We do 'birthday week' so I created an app that will guide him through each day.
I got this super cheap battleship boardgame from dollar tree, thinking i could use it some way since it has a grid, but I can't figure out how to make it so that he would get a code from 'playing" the game.
The way the app is designed, he has to come up with a code to "unlock" the next page, and since I'm not going to be there every day, it needs to be something that he can get from the actual boardgame itself - does that make sense? Like, it can't be that something on the game corresponds to something in the room which leads him to a code.
Anyone have any ideas?
submitted by sammerson25
to escaperooms [link] [comments]