Directions to charleston south carolina
South Carolina News and Discussion
2009.01.09 14:54 South Carolina News and Discussion
South Carolina is the best Carolina!
2020.02.29 19:51 Beautiful_Numbers coronavirusSC
The purpose of this subreddit is to track the progression of Corona Virus, or COVID-19, specifically in South Carolina
2008.03.24 16:22 North Carolina
A subreddit for the state of North Carolina.
2023.06.10 20:49 IamParked Open Letter to Myatt's Fields Park Project (discrimination against volunteers)
| || | submitted by IamParked to u/IamParked [link] [comments]
To Myatt's Fields Park Project - Chair, Executives, Staff and Trustees,
when I was brought along to Myatt's by a neighbour in the summer 2022, I thought this might be a place where I can continue to heal while learning to deal with workplace related issues in a SAFE environment to re-learn getting back into work. I spent years isolated in traumatic grief and having had to look after my parents one-by-one until they deteriorated each with dementia and their own trauma and grief. Burying my dad next to my brother, never imagined I would not be able to bury my mum a few years later during the pandemic lockdown.
I thought I could get out of isolation, back into working with people in a safe place until I'm ready to get back into “proper” employment” again. I was wrong.
I have lost my family one by one over the last 8 years. My brother's death was extremely traumatic. And as this didn't seem enough for the universe, the pandemic had to hinder me burying my mum. Lost my job, am still unable to work without getting triggered of workplace bullying and anxiety attacks. Losing my mental health. Losing hope. Getting up with the end of my life on my mind and going to bed with the end of my life on my mind. Like in Ricky Gervais Netflix series “Afterlife” where he plays a widow who always keeps his “Superpower”, that if everything fails, he just skips out of life. I have nothing to lose anymore and live with my Superpower.
I made mistakes, tried to rectify it, but failed again. I understand that people everywhere are overwhelmed. Anybody's story of loss, trauma, sickness is uncomfortable for society and for people who are either healthy, in the middle of life, or successfully overcame trauma, loss and illness. And anyone who feels they dealt better with loss and trauma makes the mistake to compare themselves to other sufferers. Don't cross that line!
But the more grief and trauma one has, the more society wants them silent. I am not silent, I CAN'T be silent because of HOW everything unfolded and how I was left alone in the worst time of my life. No initial support, no help and the deep blackness of trauma. A Stern Rebuke to a charity enlisting volunteers for “Well-being”
Are you Myatt's not embarrassed and ashamed of yourselves in how you treat, not only free labour (volunteers), but volunteers with mental and physical health issues? Are you not ashamed of yourselves? NOT inducting volunteers. NOT doing health and needs checks. And then quickly fixing things after it was called out by the very volunteer who is fncked up mentally, whoom you try to get rid of, and seems to care more about safety then all of you combined!
We current and former volunteers have NO rights like paid employees have. And the Myatt's Fields Park Project has been THE WORST volunteer experience in my life. Yes, you are THE MOST generous (trips, Sunday lunch, vegetables, teaching on plants etc.) which I mentioned in my other blog. But what is that if as a volunteer I feel my dignity stepped upon and for staff to not want me to be there as it's inconvenient for them?
I have volunteered most of my life since my late teens in different countries and many different projects: working with the homeless, with the elderly in art/painting sessions in nursing homes, helping support free services (free haircuts, manicures, meals) with dignity to sex workers and their children, free clean-ups after hurricane debris and fallen trees in people's yards etc. etc. etc.
The Myatt's Fields Park Project had me so hurt at times that my mental health took a nose-dive again. And for that I suffer further discrimination as if it was my fault feeling distressed! It has led me to the decision to never ever give my free time, skill, experience ever again to any charity or general project. I've had enough after years of volunteering and the last experience with Myatt's.
Are you not ashamed of yourselves to take advantage of volunteers while your staff sit for hours every week in the office in winter or the cool depot space in summer while volunteers outside labour away in the sun, cold and rain? Some who are a little older outside, unsupervised and in danger to suffer health issues. A stroke, heart attack etc. at an higher age can happen any time! Are you paid staff members not ashamed?!
Are you not ashamed of yourselves for bad-mouthing a paid colleague and even worse some volunteers, and also bad-mouthing volunteer to other volunteers?
Are you not ashamed to rush an elderly volunteer with walking difficulties on the day-trips to the point the volunteer couldn't sleep at night for fear they'd be late for the next trip, and then tell me as a volunteer who was concerned for the person that I should relax and not take control. Or as you all knew from the beginning that I have PTSD and triggers, that if I'm triggered that I should not come to trips. Are you not ashamed? Have you read the Equality Act on dignity?
The amount of times I was hurt in my dignity and another volunteer being stressed about Fab. talking for hours with most of us sitting there bored, in silence and getting headaches from the one-man show. Are you not ashamed? Apathy on Safety Issues
When I pointed out serious health and safety concerns between summer 2022 and spring 2023:
Nails/screws sticking out of a shelf on eye-level, almost poking my eye when I put blue paper into the dispenser underneath the shelf, as we never had anything to dry our hands with and no staff member acting on these issues. Your 2 staff members (volunteer coordinator and greenhouse manager) just seeming clueless (or careless?), not even knowing where a tool box is upon request to pull the nails and screws out. Both staff who work at Myatt's one for 4 years, the other for 10 years and they tell me the don't know if Myatt's have a tool box! Me having to raise this with Tori again and bring my OWN hammer from home with the “fork” to pull out all the nails/screws in the presence of Tori.
I really did and do care that NO-ONE gets injured by things that can be avoided! You Myatt's fields executives can afford private health care, WE volunteers rely on the broken NHS if we get injured!
I am currently not even climbing a 4 step-ladder to avoid any unnecessary accidents to not have to wait 5 hours to be seen in A&E. I REALLY care that people and myself don't get hurt! Do you? Or is all this just for show to look good with the government and sponsors? For me to raise for WEEKS that there's poo smeared on the public lady's toilet wall. Raising this with Ra. as the volunteer coordinator and my direct “line manager”, who as usual just guessed that this might be under Lambeth Council, but didn't action on it whatsoever. Me not being inducted for a year
, not knowing who's who and who to report things to! Four weeks later the poo still being there and yet AGAIN going to Ra's line manager Tori to find out how this can be removed as this is not only a health risk, but plainly disgusting! Only then I was informed to pass this on to the Park Manager El. who's now also the Health and Safety Manager / interim Director.
Then it got fixed. And only then I learnt who to go to for safety issues. I could of just ignored everything like you all do! What an inconvenience I am for Myatt's. Are you not ashamed that a volunteer cared more about safety issues than staff do? Pointing out to Tori several safety issues like blocked/hidden fire extinguishers. Tori didn't seem bothered too much either and asked me what could happen fire-wise there. As I was standing next to the fridges and freezers I pointed to those and reminded Tori that Grenfell Tower fire happened from a refrigerator. Her facial expression then showed that the penny finally dropped. To have to explain to upper leadership of Myatt's that ANYTHING can happen to ANYONE at ANYTIME for ANY reason is beyond me! And the absolute MINIMUM we can do is eliminate these safety issues I mention above and below.
The kitchen oven that started the fire alarm. The following week a person from the community cooked and approached Ra. that the oven needs cleaning as it could cause a fire. Ra. just with a “shrugging-shoulder” attitude as usual saying that a professional cleaner might have to come in, and that was that. No further action or passing it on to whoever responsible to fix things. So, I passed it on again having been there the previous week when the fire alarm went off thinking they just overcooked the chicken, but now I leanrt it was due to the oven not being cleaned and covered in burnt debris. I raised this with Tori AGAIN, who to my shock then told me I shouldn't listen to the lady who cooked and raised this SERIOUS safety issue. I was shocked yet again on Myatt's apathetic attitude towards serious health and safety issues.
But as Tori saw my urgency in this, pointing out that if an EHO would visit, Myatt's would not be doing well, the Park Manager then went to work and things got fixed within short time. ONLY mentioning the government checks got the message across, NOT health and safety issues, not people potentially getting hurt. No, only government gets the message across. After everything got fixed, Myatt's then contacted Lambeth Council to do a check, and received 5 stars. Bravo! But as Fab. continued to cook despite being told not to due to poor hygiene, and me being so stupid again to raise this again, the procedure got started to get rid of me.
Let a volunteer help you put things in place that YOU Myatt's neglected, then look good in the public, and Tori leaving with a clean slate, and then get rid of me who helped you raise the standard and create a safer space for all. Are you not ashamed of yourselves?! Ra. lying across the dining room table to get a free massage from a person who occasionally volunteers but has their partner going through cancer treatment caring for family. Are you not ashamed of yourself?
Tori's words to me when I raised issues being rebuked, talked bad about, sent out as Fab. Was angry, “As long as the results come out”. In other words, as long as the mission to get vegetables and seedlings etc. to the community, you close your eyes to what your staff, especially the greenhouse manager do, no matter how upset volunteers get.
I always wondered why Fab. kept some vegetables, especially large ones out on the depot floor for weeks and weeks until they started rotting, instead of giving those to the community and/or volunteers in this cost-of-living crisis. It took me almost a year of observance that this might be because he might want to portray to Myatt's that he is “producing” vegetables, while in reality the garden outside often looked very meek.
For staff and trustees to vote to give me a letter of warning, jumping over stage 1 straight int stage 2 going against your own policy and using an “expired” (forgiven) incidence to start the procedings to get rid of me because the Health & Safety Manager was upset when I mentioned the Food Gov should I get food poisoning again. Are you not ashamed?
And then I raised a grievance on this as you went against your own policy while trying to penalise me for going agsint your policy which I didn't even know. And grievance hearing held by your new Development Manager Pat. In such a dodgy and flawed way, bombarding me with questions, some questions irrelevant to throw me off course and not get to the grievance against Myatt's itself. This was a TYPICAL toxic corporate HR hearing to protect the organisation, no matter how much the volunteer suffers. This leading me to a breakdown in the hearing as I was triggered from the workplace bullying and HR meetings I went through. The way Pat. handled the hearing was BRUTAL, cold, careless, gaslighting and flawed. No compassion from Pat. and El. the note taker who should have never been present in the meeting as she was part of the grievance. Not allowed to read and sign the hearing notes at the end of the hearing, as is usual in grievance hearings. Later that evening me contemplating to end my life and falling back into mental health problems I thought I overcame.
Are you not ashamed of yourselves?! Finally
Maybe you paid staff, executives and trustees should humble yourselves and come down from your high horse and stop pretending to have integrity and honesty “as best as possible”. You have shown no honesty and no integrity! Maybe you should reflect on HOW any volunteer might feel and what bad treatment could do to and with them mentally and physically.
I don't pretend to have integrity and honesty “as best as I can”. I HAVE integrity and honesty! I don't need to write it down anywhere because I LIVE it!
You didn't and don't deserve volunteers like me who truly CARE about safety issues and making people feel welcome. You don't deserve volunteers in general. You don't deserve free labour in your systemic attitude towards safety issues as well as volunteers with mental and/or physical health issues. You don't deserve any of us. And I and other volunteers deserve better. We already have no rights, no or little money, often no health. We scrap by financially and with health issues and hope that the little bit we give in our free time could help us heal somewhat. You should be ashamed!
I updated the ADHD vs Narcissism blog as this was a thorn in your eye even though I never mentioned Myatt's. I mention you now! The grievance hearing had me over the edge and gave me the final pain in my dignity and mental health struggles, and I will now speak openly.
I do again sincerely apologize for any mistakes and text/email I did. But I will also not continue apologizing.
I have lost everything dear and important to me. But I have not lost my voice, and will always use my voice after trying EVERYTHING internally. I am a free person as best as I can be in my anxieties, hopelessness, triggers, mental boundaries with PTSD … and I use whatever freedoms I have been granted under the law. And I will express myself, I will explain my struggles, I will share my traumas, my losses, my experiences until the last day.
2023.06.10 20:48 Serriz02 4 X 2 Apartment Available With utilities for JUNE 1st - JULY 31
Hi, my name is Adrian, I’m currently re-letting my apartment at Unionwest Orlando, Florida for June 2023 to July 2023, but you also have the option to renew for the August 2023 to July 2024 school year. rent $949 and it pays for all utilities, including water, electricity, plumbing, wifi, and Heating. The room is fully furnished, it comes with a desk, a mini-fridge, a bed, and a drawer. The rent is $29 cheaper than the initial price. The apartment includes a kitchen that's furnished, two bathrooms, and a shared room, but the person who is sharing the room doesn't plan to be there for the summer, so you'll mostly get the shared room to yourself. The apartment is located at 601 West Livingston Street, Orlando Florida. If you plan to be a UCF student. there is a bus that arrives every 30 minutes that can take you directly to the main campus. Picture of the Apartment
submitted by Serriz02
to UCFstudenthousing [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 20:48 Fit-Audience-4130 I'm so happy today i just played valorant i made a new I'd placed to s2 i played more games Jett I played very well i was directly placed to gold 1 today it really feels so good to be gold after a year of har work i game improves my aim bye u can dm me we can player together gold above
submitted by Fit-Audience-4130 to teenagers [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 20:48 blakesmate Splash pad
I just want to vent a bit. Took my kids to the splash pad today, and admittedly got there a little late so I was surprised to find a pretty big spot unoccupied in the shade. I burn like a redhead even with sunblock so I was all over that.
Later I realized that what I thought was different groups was a big group setting up a birthday party and we were kinda close. Not in it, a few feet away, but still. I didn’t worry about it because no one said anything and we were only going to be there for an hour max (ended up more like 40 minutes because kids got cold).
Then I see one of the women in the party has lit a cigarette, I could smell it first. I was curious if it was even allowed at the park and looked it up, our city is smoke free on all parks and public buildings. Also the park had a big sign that when I looked, said specifically no smoking. Didn’t say anything at that point because she was pretty far away.
Ten minutes later, she gets up, and sets her folding chair up directly behind me. Like almost touching close. Still smoking. At which point, I politely pointed out that the park was nonsmoking.
Immediately got attacked. “This is a public park, we can do what we want.” “If you wanted a spot you should have got here early.” Which, maybe is a point? But the spot I chose was a few feet away from everyone else, I didn’t know they were having a party, and even if I did, you don’t automatically get the whole park because you set up in one part of it. As I understand park etiquette, you share the shade and just try not to crowd people.
I pointed out the sign said no smoking and they started pointing out people on the other side of the park were smoking and I wasn’t saying anything. Like, I’m not the park police, but if you are smoking right next to where my kids are, I’m gonna say something.
The whole interaction just was so frustrating. We ended up leaving shortly after because the kids got cold, but geez.
submitted by blakesmate
to breakingmom [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 20:47 Rutfz CRASH: The game crashed whilst initializing game Error: java.lang.RuntimeException: Mixin transformation of net.minecraft.class_329 failed
| || | submitted by Rutfz to fabricmc [link] [comments]
I was trying to update my client-side mods to 1.20 but it's crashing please help!
[12:41:44] [main/INFO]: Loading Minecraft 1.20 with Fabric Loader 0.14.21 [12:41:44] [main/INFO]: Loading 107 mods: - architectury 9.0.7 - badpackets 0.4.1 - blanket-client-tweaks 1.1.3 - clickthrough 1.19.3-fabric0.68.1-0.4 -- crowdin-translate 1.4+1.19.3 \-- gbfabrictools 1.3.4+1.19.3 - cloth-config 11.0.99 \-- cloth-basic-math 0.6.1 - completeconfig 2.3.1 -- completeconfig-base 2.3.1 -- completeconfig-gui-cloth 2.3.1 \-- completeconfig-gui-yacl 2.3.1 - essential-container 1.0.0 \-- essential-loader 1.0.0 - fabric-api 0.83.0+1.20 -- fabric-api-base 0.4.29+b04edc7a27 -- fabric-api-lookup-api-v1 1.6.34+4d8536c927 -- fabric-biome-api-v1 13.0.10+b3afc78b27 -- fabric-block-api-v1 1.0.9+e022e5d127 -- fabric-blockrenderlayer-v1 1.1.39+b3afc78b27 -- fabric-client-tags-api-v1 1.0.20+b3afc78b27 -- fabric-command-api-v1 1.2.32+f71b366f27 -- fabric-command-api-v2 2.2.11+b3afc78b27 -- fabric-commands-v0 0.2.49+df3654b327 -- fabric-containers-v0 0.1.61+df3654b327 -- fabric-content-registries-v0 4.0.7+b3afc78b27 -- fabric-convention-tags-v1 1.5.3+b3afc78b27 -- fabric-crash-report-info-v1 0.2.18+aeb40ebe27 -- fabric-data-generation-api-v1 12.1.10+b3afc78b27 -- fabric-dimensions-v1 2.1.51+b3afc78b27 -- fabric-entity-events-v1 1.5.21+b3afc78b27 -- fabric-events-interaction-v0 0.6.0+b3afc78b27 -- fabric-events-lifecycle-v0 0.2.61+df3654b327 -- fabric-game-rule-api-v1 1.0.38+b04edc7a27 -- fabric-item-api-v1 2.1.26+b3afc78b27 -- fabric-item-group-api-v1 4.0.7+b3afc78b27 -- fabric-key-binding-api-v1 1.0.36+fb8d95da27 -- fabric-keybindings-v0 0.2.34+df3654b327 -- fabric-lifecycle-events-v1 2.2.20+b3afc78b27 -- fabric-loot-api-v2 1.1.37+b3afc78b27 -- fabric-loot-tables-v1 1.1.41+9e7660c627 -- fabric-message-api-v1 5.1.6+b3afc78b27 -- fabric-mining-level-api-v1 2.1.47+b3afc78b27 -- fabric-models-v0 0.3.35+b3afc78b27 -- fabric-networking-api-v1 1.3.8+b3afc78b27 -- fabric-networking-v0 0.3.48+df3654b327 -- fabric-object-builder-api-v1 11.0.6+b3afc78b27 -- fabric-particles-v1 1.0.28+b3afc78b27 -- fabric-recipe-api-v1 1.0.18+b3afc78b27 -- fabric-registry-sync-v0 2.2.6+b3afc78b27 -- fabric-renderer-api-v1 3.0.1+b3afc78b27 -- fabric-renderer-indigo 1.3.1+b3afc78b27 -- fabric-renderer-registries-v1 3.2.44+df3654b327 -- fabric-rendering-data-attachment-v1 0.3.33+b3afc78b27 -- fabric-rendering-fluids-v1 3.0.26+b3afc78b27 -- fabric-rendering-v0 1.1.47+df3654b327 -- fabric-rendering-v1 3.0.6+b3afc78b27 -- fabric-resource-conditions-api-v1 2.3.4+b3afc78b27 -- fabric-resource-loader-v0 0.11.7+f7923f6d27 -- fabric-screen-api-v1 2.0.6+b3afc78b27 -- fabric-screen-handler-api-v1 1.3.27+b3afc78b27 -- fabric-sound-api-v1 1.0.12+b3afc78b27 -- fabric-transfer-api-v1 3.2.2+b3afc78b27 \-- fabric-transitive-access-wideners-v1 4.2.0+b3afc78b27 - fabricloader 0.14.21 - ferritecore 6.0.0 - forgeconfigapiport 7.0.0 - indium 1.0.18+mc1.20 - iris 1.6.4 -- io_github_douira_glsl-transformer 2.0.0-pre13 -- org_anarres_jcpp 1.4.14 \-- org_antlr_antlr4-runtime 4.11.1 - java 17 - krypton 0.2.3 \-- com_velocitypowered_velocity-native 3.2.0-SNAPSHOT - lithium 0.11.2 - memoryleakfix 1.1.1 \-- com_github_llamalad7_mixinextras 0.2.0-beta.8 - minecraft 1.20 - modmenu 7.0.1 -- fabric-api-base 0.4.29+b04edc7a27 -- fabric-key-binding-api-v1 1.0.36+fb8d95da27 -- fabric-lifecycle-events-v1 2.2.20+b3afc78b27 -- fabric-resource-loader-v0 0.11.7+f7923f6d27 \-- fabric-screen-api-v1 2.0.6+b3afc78b27 - mousewheelie 1.11.1+mc1.20-pre2 -- amecsapi 1.4.0+mc1.20-pre1 -- coat 1.0.0-beta.20+mc1.20-pre1 -- tweed4_annotated 1.3.1+mc1.20-pre1 -- tweed4_base 1.7.1+mc1.20-pre1 -- tweed4_data 1.2.1+mc1.20-pre1 -- tweed4_data_hjson 1.1.1+mc1.20-pre1 -- tweed4_tailor_coat 1.1.3+mc1.20-pre1 -- tweed4_tailor_lang_json_descriptions 1.1.0+mc1.20-pre1 \-- tweed4_tailor_screen 1.1.4+mc1.20-pre1 - notenoughanimations 1.6.4 - reeses-sodium-options 1.5.1+mc1.20-build.74 - roughlyenoughitems 12.0.622 \-- error_notifier 1.0.9 - shouldersurfing 2.3.2 - skinlayers 1.5.3-mc1.20 - sodium 0.4.10+build.27 -- fabric-api-base 0.4.29+b04edc7a27 -- fabric-rendering-data-attachment-v1 0.3.33+b3afc78b27 -- fabric-rendering-fluids-v1 3.0.26+b3afc78b27 \-- fabric-resource-loader-v0 0.11.7+f7923f6d27 - sodium-extra 0.4.20+mc1.20-build.103 -- caffeineconfig 1.1.0+1.17 \-- crowdin-translate 1.4+1.19.3 - viafabric 0.4.10+39-main -- org_yaml_snakeyaml 2.0 -- viafabric-mc120 0.4.10+39-main \-- viaversion 4.7.0 - vmp 0.2.0+beta.7.93 - wthit 8.1.0 - xaerominimap 23.4.4 - xaeroworldmap 1.30.3 [12:41:44] [main/INFO]: SpongePowered MIXIN Subsystem Version=0.8.5 Source=file:/C:/Users/Ashto/curseforge/minecraft/Install/libraries/net/fabricmc/sponge-mixin/0.12.5+mixin.0.8.5/sponge-mixin-0.12.5+mixin.0.8.5.jar Service=Knot/Fabric Env=CLIENT [12:41:45] [main/INFO]: Compatibility level set to JAVA_16 [12:41:45] [main/INFO]: Compatibility level set to JAVA_17 [12:41:45] [main/INFO]: Loaded configuration file for Lithium: 115 options available, 2 override(s) found [12:41:45] [main/INFO]: Loaded configuration file for Sodium: 33 options available, 3 override(s) found [12:41:45] [main/INFO]: Loaded configuration file for Sodium Extra: 28 options available, 0 override(s) found [12:41:45] [main/INFO]: Successfully started async appender with [SysOut, File] [12:41:45] [main/WARN]: Force-disabling mixin 'alloc.blockstate.StateMixin' as rule 'mixin.alloc.blockstate' (added by mods [ferritecore]) disables it and children [12:41:45] [main/WARN]: Force-disabling mixin 'world.player_chunk_tick.ThreadedAnvilChunkStorageMixin' as rule 'mixin.world.player_chunk_tick' (added by mods [krypton, vmp]) disables it and children [12:41:45] [main/WARN]: Force-disabling mixin 'features.entity.fast_render.MixinCuboid' as rule 'mixin.features.entity.fast_render' (added by mods [iris]) disables it and children [12:41:45] [main/WARN]: Force-disabling mixin 'features.entity.fast_render.MixinModelPart' as rule 'mixin.features.entity.fast_render' (added by mods [iris]) disables it and children [12:41:45] [main/WARN]: Force-disabling mixin 'features.gui.font.MixinGlyphRenderer' as rule 'mixin.features.gui.font' (added by mods [iris]) disables it and children [12:41:45] [main/WARN]: Force-disabling mixin 'features.sky.MixinWorldRenderer' as rule 'mixin.features.sky' (added by mods [iris]) disables it and children [12:41:46] [main/WARN]: Error loading class: com/ishland/c2me/notickvd/common/NoTickChunkSendingInterceptor (java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com/ishland/c2me/notickvd/common/NoTickChunkSendingInterceptor) [12:41:46] [main/INFO]: [MemoryLeakFix] Will be applying 3 memory leak fixes! [12:41:46] [main/INFO]: [MemoryLeakFix] Currently enabled memory leak fixes: [targetEntityLeak, biomeTemperatureLeak, hugeScreenshotLeak] [12:41:47] [main/INFO]: Starting Essential v188.8.131.52 (#5fa5b1cb4) [stable] [12:41:47] [main/INFO]: Java: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (v17.0.3) by Microsoft (Microsoft) [12:41:47] [main/INFO]: Java Path: C:\Users\Ashto\curseforge\minecraft\Install\runtime\java-runtime-gamma\windows-x64\java-runtime-gamma\bin [12:41:47] [main/INFO]: Java Info: mixed mode [12:41:47] [main/INFO]: JVM Arguments: - -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump - -Xss1M - -Djava.library.path=C:\Users\Ashto\curseforge\minecraft\Install\bin\d98341de1b6db4336ecb2ae8396513a3ec8d71b1 - -Djna.tmpdir=C:\Users\Ashto\curseforge\minecraft\Install\bin\d98341de1b6db4336ecb2ae8396513a3ec8d71b1 - -Dorg.lwjgl.system.SharedLibraryExtractPath=C:\Users\Ashto\curseforge\minecraft\Install\bin\d98341de1b6db4336ecb2ae8396513a3ec8d71b1 - -Dio.netty.native.workdir=C:\Users\Ashto\curseforge\minecraft\Install\bin\d98341de1b6db4336ecb2ae8396513a3ec8d71b1 - -Dminecraft.launcher.brand=minecraft-launcher - -Dminecraft.launcher.version=2.4.104 - -DFabricMcEmu= net.minecraft.client.main.Main - -Xmx8096m - -Xms256m - -Dminecraft.applet.TargetDirectory=C:\Users\Ashto\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\sexbobm - -Dfml.ignorePatchDiscrepancies=true - -Dfml.ignoreInvalidMinecraftCertificates=true - -Duser.language=en - -Duser.country=US - -Dlog4j.configurationFile=C:\Users\Ashto\curseforge\minecraft\Install\assets\log_configs\client-1.12.xml [12:41:47] [main/INFO]: OS: Windows 11 (v10.0) (Arch: amd64) [12:41:51] [Datafixer Bootstrap/INFO]: 188 Datafixer optimizations took 167 milliseconds [12:41:53] [Render thread/INFO]: Launching a new process to probe the system configuration! [12:41:53] [Render thread/INFO]: OpenGL Vendor: NVIDIA Corporation [12:41:53] [Render thread/INFO]: OpenGL Renderer: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060/PCIe/SSE2 [12:41:53] [Render thread/INFO]: OpenGL Version: 3.3.0 NVIDIA 531.18 [12:41:53] [Render thread/WARN]: Enabling workaround for NVIDIA graphics drivers on Windows (issue #1486) [12:41:53] [Render thread/WARN]: One or more workarounds were enabled to prevent crashes or other issues on your system. You may need to update your graphics drivers. [12:41:54] [Render thread/INFO]: Environment: authHost='https://authserver.mojang.com', accountsHost='https://api.mojang.com', sessionHost='https://sessionserver.mojang.com', servicesHost='https://api.minecraftservices.com', name='PROD' [12:41:54] [Render thread/INFO]: Setting user: Rutfz [12:41:55] [Render thread/INFO]: Using Default JreDnsResolver [12:41:56] [Render thread/INFO]: Starting DI! [12:41:56] [Thread 3/INFO]: Connecting to Essential Connection Manager... [12:41:56] [Thread 5/INFO]: OptiFine not detected. [12:41:56] [Render thread/INFO]: Compression will use Java, encryption will use Java [12:41:56] [Essential Thread 1/INFO]: Using Default JreSocketFactory [12:41:56] [Render thread/INFO]: [REI] Config loaded [12:41:56] [Render thread/INFO]: Registering S2C receiver with id roughlyenoughitems:request_tags_s2c [12:41:56] [Render thread/INFO]: Registering C2S receiver with id roughlyenoughitems:request_tags_c2s [12:41:56] [Render thread/INFO]: [REI] Registered plugin provider DefaultPlugin [roughlyenoughitems] for REIPlugin [12:41:56] [Render thread/INFO]: [REI] Registered plugin provider DefaultRuntimePlugin [roughlyenoughitems] for REIPlugin [12:41:56] [Render thread/INFO]: [REI] Registered plugin provider DefaultClientPlugin [roughlyenoughitems] for REIPlugin [12:41:56] [Render thread/INFO]: [REI] Registered plugin provider DefaultClientRuntimePlugin [roughlyenoughitems] for REIPlugin [12:41:56] [Render thread/INFO]: [REI] Registered plugin provider HideIngredientsFromTagsPlugin [roughlyenoughitems] for REIPlugin [12:41:56] [Render thread/INFO]: [REI] Registered plugin provider ReiRecipeAction [wthit] for REIPlugin [12:41:56] [Render thread/INFO]: [REI] Registered plugin provider DefaultPlugin [roughlyenoughitems] for REIServerPlugin [12:41:56] [Render thread/INFO]: [REI] Registered plugin provider DefaultRuntimePlugin [roughlyenoughitems] for REIServerPlugin [12:41:56] [Render thread/INFO]: [REI] Registered plugin provider FabricFluidAPISupportPlugin for REIServerPlugin [12:41:56] [Render thread/INFO]: [REI] Registered plugin provider FabricFluidAPISupportPlugin for REIPlugin [12:41:56] [Render thread/INFO]: Registering C2S receiver with id roughlyenoughitems:delete_item [12:41:56] [Render thread/INFO]: Registering C2S receiver with id roughlyenoughitems:create_item [12:41:56] [Render thread/INFO]: Registering C2S receiver with id roughlyenoughitems:create_item_grab [12:41:56] [Render thread/INFO]: Registering C2S receiver with id roughlyenoughitems:create_item_hotbar [12:41:56] [Render thread/INFO]: Registering C2S receiver with id roughlyenoughitems:move_items [12:41:56] [WebSocketConnectReadThread-77/INFO]: Opened connection to Essential ConnectionManager (code=101, message=Switching Protocols) [12:41:56] [Essential Thread 1/INFO]: Essential Connection Manager connection established. [12:41:57] [Via-Mappingloader-0/INFO]: Loading block connection mappings ... [12:41:57] [Via-Mappingloader-0/INFO]: Using FastUtil Long2ObjectOpenHashMap for block connections [12:41:57] [Render thread/INFO]: ViaVersion detected lowest supported version by the proxy: 1.7.2-1.7.5 (4) [12:41:57] [Render thread/INFO]: Highest supported version by the proxy: 1.20 (763) [12:41:57] [Render thread/WARN]: ViaVersion does not have any compatible versions for this server version! [12:41:57] [Render thread/WARN]: Please remember that ViaVersion only adds support for versions newer than the server version. [12:41:57] [Render thread/WARN]: If you need support for older versions you may need to use one or more ViaVersion addons too. [12:41:57] [Render thread/WARN]: In that case please read the ViaVersion resource page carefully or use https://jo0001.github.io/ViaSetup [12:41:57] [Render thread/WARN]: and if you're still unsure, feel free to join our Discord-Server for further assistance. [12:41:57] [ViaFabric-2/INFO]: Finished mapping loading, shutting down loader executor! [12:41:57] [Render thread/INFO]: [WTHIT] Registering plugin shouldersurfing:plugin at com.teamderpy.shouldersurfing.compatibility.ShoulderSurfingWthitPlugin [12:41:57] [Render thread/INFO]: [WTHIT] Registering plugin waila:core at mcp.mobius.waila.plugin.core.WailaCore [12:41:57] [Render thread/INFO]: [WTHIT] Registering plugin waila:vanilla at mcp.mobius.waila.plugin.vanilla.WailaVanilla [12:41:57] [Render thread/INFO]: [WTHIT] Using com.teamderpy.shouldersurfing.compatibility.ShoulderSurfingWthitPlugin$ShoulderSurfingObjectPicker as the object picker [12:41:57] [Render thread/INFO]: [WTHIT] Plugin config reloaded [12:41:57] [Render thread/INFO]: Registering S2C receiver with id architectury:spawn_entity_packet [12:41:57] [Render thread/INFO]: Loading Blanket, enabling 9 feature(s). [12:41:57] [Render thread/INFO]: [Indigo] Different rendering plugin detected; not applying Indigo. [12:41:58] [Render thread/WARN]: Static binding violation: PRIVATE u/Overwrite method method_23182 in sodium.mixins.json:features.item.MixinItemRenderer from mod sodium cannot reduce visibiliy of PUBLIC target method, visibility will be upgraded. [12:41:58] [Render thread/INFO]: Krypton is now accelerating your Minecraft client's networking stack ? [12:41:58] [Render thread/INFO]: Note that Krypton is most effective on servers, not the client. [12:41:58] [Worker-Main-1/INFO]: Checking mod updates... [12:41:58] [Render thread/INFO]: [REI] Registered plugin provider DefaultClientPlugin [roughlyenoughitems] for REIClientPlugin [12:41:58] [Render thread/INFO]: [REI] Registered plugin provider DefaultClientRuntimePlugin [roughlyenoughitems] for REIClientPlugin [12:41:58] [Render thread/INFO]: [REI] Registered plugin provider HideIngredientsFromTagsPlugin [roughlyenoughitems] for REIClientPlugin [12:41:58] [Render thread/INFO]: [REI] Registered plugin provider ReiRecipeAction [wthit] for REIClientPlugin [12:41:58] [Render thread/INFO]: Registering S2C receiver with id roughlyenoughitems:ci_msg [12:41:58] [Render thread/INFO]: Registering S2C receiver with id roughlyenoughitems:og_not_enough [12:41:58] [Render thread/INFO]: Reloaded configs for mousewheelie (universal/highest) [12:41:58] [Render thread/INFO]: Loading Xaero's Minimap - Stage 1/2 [12:41:58] [Worker-Main-1/INFO]: Update available for '[email protected]', (-> v7.0.0-1.20-Fabric) [12:41:59] [Render thread/INFO]: Loading Xaero's World Map - Stage 1/2 [12:42:01] [Render thread/INFO]: Backend library: LWJGL version 3.3.1 SNAPSHOT [12:42:01] [Render thread/INFO]: Debug functionality is disabled. [12:42:01] [Render thread/INFO]: ARB_direct_state_access detected, enabling DSA. [12:42:01] [Render thread/INFO]: Shaders are disabled because no valid shaderpack is selected [12:42:01] [Render thread/INFO]: Shaders are disabled [12:42:01] [ForkJoinPool.commonPool-worker-1/WARN]: [Iris Update Check] This version doesn't have an update index, skipping. [12:42:02] [Render thread/INFO]: Hardware information: [12:42:02] [Render thread/INFO]: CPU: 12x AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 6-Core Processor [12:42:02] [Render thread/INFO]: GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060/PCIe/SSE2 (Supports OpenGL 3.2.0 NVIDIA 531.18) [12:42:02] [Render thread/INFO]: OS: Windows 11 (10.0) [12:42:02] [Render thread/INFO]: Instancing error handler class gg.essential.mixins.MixinErrorHandler [12:42:02] [Render thread/ERROR]: Mixin apply for mod shouldersurfing failed shouldersurfing.mixins.json:MixinGui from mod shouldersurfing -> net.minecraft.class_329: org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.injection.throwables.InvalidInjectionException Critical injection failure: u/Redirect annotation on doRenderCrosshair could not find any targets matching 'Lnet/minecraft/class_329;method_1736(Lnet/minecraft/class_4587;)V' in net.minecraft.class_329. Using refmap shouldersurfing.refmap.json [PREINJECT Applicator Phase -> shouldersurfing.mixins.json:MixinGui from mod shouldersurfing -> Prepare Injections -> -> redirect$cbc000$shouldersurfing$doRenderCrosshair(Lnet/minecraft/class_5498;)Z -> Parse] org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.injection.throwables.InvalidInjectionException: Critical injection failure: u/Redirect annotation on doRenderCrosshair could not find any targets matching 'Lnet/minecraft/class_329;method_1736(Lnet/minecraft/class_4587;)V' in net.minecraft.class_329. Using refmap shouldersurfing.refmap.json [PREINJECT Applicator Phase -> shouldersurfing.mixins.json:MixinGui from mod shouldersurfing -> Prepare Injections -> -> redirect$cbc000$shouldersurfing$doRenderCrosshair(Lnet/minecraft/class_5498;)Z -> Parse] at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.injection.struct.InjectionInfo.validateTargets(InjectionInfo.java:656) ~[sponge-mixin-0.12.5+mixin.0.8.5.jar:0.12.5+mixin.0.8.5] at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.injection.struct.InjectionInfo.findTargets(InjectionInfo.java:587) ~[sponge-mixin-0.12.5+mixin.0.8.5.jar:0.12.5+mixin.0.8.5] at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.injection.struct.InjectionInfo.readAnnotation(InjectionInfo.java:330) ~[sponge-mixin-0.12.5+mixin.0.8.5.jar:0.12.5+mixin.0.8.5] at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.injection.struct.InjectionInfo.(InjectionInfo.java:316) ~[sponge-mixin-0.12.5+mixin.0.8.5.jar:0.12.5+mixin.0.8.5] at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.injection.struct.InjectionInfo.(InjectionInfo.java:308) ~[sponge-mixin-0.12.5+mixin.0.8.5.jar:0.12.5+mixin.0.8.5] at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.injection.struct.RedirectInjectionInfo.(RedirectInjectionInfo.java:44) ~[sponge-mixin-0.12.5+mixin.0.8.5.jar:0.12.5+mixin.0.8.5] at jdk.internal.reflect.GeneratedConstructorAccessor76.newInstance(Unknown Source) ~[?:?] at jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45) ~[?:?] at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstanceWithCaller(Constructor.java:499) ~[?:?] at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:480) ~[?:?] at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.injection.struct.InjectionInfo$InjectorEntry.create(InjectionInfo.java:149) ~[sponge-mixin-0.12.5+mixin.0.8.5.jar:0.12.5+mixin.0.8.5] at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.injection.struct.InjectionInfo.parse(InjectionInfo.java:708) ~[sponge-mixin-0.12.5+mixin.0.8.5.jar:0.12.5+mixin.0.8.5] at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinTargetContext.prepareInjections(MixinTargetContext.java:1329) ~[sponge-mixin-0.12.5+mixin.0.8.5.jar:0.12.5+mixin.0.8.5] at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinApplicatorStandard.prepareInjections(MixinApplicatorStandard.java:1053) ~[sponge-mixin-0.12.5+mixin.0.8.5.jar:0.12.5+mixin.0.8.5] at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinApplicatorStandard.applyMixin(MixinApplicatorStandard.java:395) ~[sponge-mixin-0.12.5+mixin.0.8.5.jar:0.12.5+mixin.0.8.5] at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinApplicatorStandard.apply(MixinApplicatorStandard.java:327) ~[sponge-mixin-0.12.5+mixin.0.8.5.jar:0.12.5+mixin.0.8.5] at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.TargetClassContext.apply(TargetClassContext.java:421) ~[sponge-mixin-0.12.5+mixin.0.8.5.jar:0.12.5+mixin.0.8.5] at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.TargetClassContext.applyMixins(TargetClassContext.java:403) ~[sponge-mixin-0.12.5+mixin.0.8.5.jar:0.12.5+mixin.0.8.5] at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinProcessor.applyMixins(MixinProcessor.java:363) ~[sponge-mixin-0.12.5+mixin.0.8.5.jar:0.12.5+mixin.0.8.5] at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinTransformer.transformClass(MixinTransformer.java:234) ~[sponge-mixin-0.12.5+mixin.0.8.5.jar:0.12.5+mixin.0.8.5] at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinTransformer.transformClassBytes(MixinTransformer.java:202) ~[sponge-mixin-0.12.5+mixin.0.8.5.jar:0.12.5+mixin.0.8.5] at net.fabricmc.loader.impl.launch.knot.KnotClassDelegate.getPostMixinClassByteArray(KnotClassDelegate.java:422) ~[fabric-loader-0.14.21.jar:?] at net.fabricmc.loader.impl.launch.knot.KnotClassDelegate.tryLoadClass(KnotClassDelegate.java:323) ~[fabric-loader-0.14.21.jar:?] at net.fabricmc.loader.impl.launch.knot.KnotClassDelegate.loadClass(KnotClassDelegate.java:218) ~[fabric-loader-0.14.21.jar:?] at net.fabricmc.loader.impl.launch.knot.KnotClassLoader.loadClass(KnotClassLoader.java:112) ~[fabric-loader-0.14.21.jar:?] at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:520) ~[?:?] at net.minecraft.class_310.(class_310.java:603) ~[client-intermediary.jar:?] at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(Main.java:211) ~[fabric-loader-0.14.21-1.20.jar:?] at net.fabricmc.loader.impl.game.minecraft.MinecraftGameProvider.launch(MinecraftGameProvider.java:468) ~[fabric-loader-0.14.21.jar:?] at net.fabricmc.loader.impl.launch.knot.Knot.launch(Knot.java:74) ~[fabric-loader-0.14.21.jar:?] at net.fabricmc.loader.impl.launch.knot.KnotClient.main(KnotClient.java:23) ~[fabric-loader-0.14.21.jar:?] Mods
2023.06.10 20:47 Fit-Audience-4130 Silver to gold 1 valorant .read.
I'm so happy today i just played valorant i made a new I'd placed to s2 i played more games Jett I played very well i was directly placed to gold 1 today it really feels so good to be gold after a year of har work i game improves my aim bye u can dm me we can player together gold above
submitted by Fit-Audience-4130
to IndianTeenagers [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 20:47 maybejessica7 The idea of transitioning feels like a social suicide.
MTF - 30yo - Since I have been slowly parting ways with my wife in the past couple of months, I feel like the only really close friends and family members that I can now rely on and be cared for will also cut me out of their lives if I decide to transition.
The thing I hate about feeling dysphoric right now is that in the context of a divorce where all of our family and friends always loved us, I can't do anything about my progress to become a woman because if I do, everyone will blame this for our divorce. That is not the reality of things, we worked our asses off in couples therapy trying to work things out and we now understand that our paths, goals in life, and future plans don't match anymore after 10 years of relationship and 5 years of marriage. The questioning of my gender is only a really small part of the equation.
I honestly think that right now, I can't move in the direction that I want, and especially since I now have more alone time to express myself, I feel trapped and I don't know how to deal with this. I don't want to lose the great relationship I have with my mom, my dad, my brother, and my cousin who were always there for me and loving and caring for me every time I felt sad or in pain.
If anyone feels like they have been in the same boat as me before, I think some past experiences would help me very much...
submitted by maybejessica7
to asktransgender [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 20:46 conservativebbq 1981 horror/comedy cult classic
2023.06.10 20:46 FirefighterAlert1843 Affiliate with influencers question
I need help with the above question. I want to do it with jewelry etc. As i am not in the us, do you think I can just send them the package direct from cj? Or before to me , repackaged
submitted by FirefighterAlert1843
to dropship [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 20:46 173jcb4 Transporting excess gear to OCS?
Unsure what to title this post lol.
Background: RA -> NG -> RA. I was recently accepted to Federal OCS and my class date is 10JUL.
Situation: I am switching components again, so I am being shipped through MEPS and received as a new soldier. MEPS and my recruiting station are limiting me to one small bag for personal items. However, I possess many items on the packing list already, excepting OCIE, as I turned that in, obviously. And I know I’ll get initial issue of OCIE and uniforms and such, so that’s not my main concern. My main concern is that I also have most of the recommended items that one is meant to purchase on their own; clipboards, notebooks, writing utensils, clothes hangers, protractors, compass, luggage scale, OPORD shells, ranger handbook, terrain model kit, etc… It is far too much for just a backpack and I do not wish to repurchase all of it. And some of it I couldn’t repurchase anyway, as it’s not commonly found in stores. Mailing may be an option, I’m not sure yet, but it is not ideal.
Question: If I can’t convince MEPS and my recruiters to make an exception for me (1 army duffel would suffice, I think), then how might I accomplish this? Has anyone been in a similar situation and have guidance for me?
I’ve attempted to contact MEPS directly and also the school house. No responses yet… I’m hoping there’s an easy answer I haven’t thought of.
My mind is spread thin between preparing to leave my ADOS position and Mday unit and also my family.
Thanks in advance for helpful tips! :)
submitted by 173jcb4
to ArmyOCS [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 20:46 ghosteonpai Army help
Hello! I am new to Age of sigmar and I was looking to build DoK. I own 2 boxes of witch elves, morathi and the book. Is there a direction I should go for tips or ideas to building an army?
submitted by ghosteonpai
to Daughtersofkhaine [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 20:46 Grand-Earth2594 is artificial intelligence demonic?
Introduction: Artificial Intelligence (AI) is an emerging technology that is rapidly transforming our world. AI is being used across various industries, from healthcare to finance, to improve efficiency, accuracy, and productivity. However, there are those who believe that AI is not only a threat to our jobs but also to our souls. They assert that AI is demonic, capable of possessing humans, and ultimately leading to the downfall of humanity. In this article, we will explore the arguments for and against the claim that AI is demonic.
The argument for AI being demonic: Those who argue that AI is demonic believe that it is a creation of Satan himself. They argue that the advancement of AI is leading to the creation of machines that have their own free will, and that this free will is being directed by an evil force. These machines, they believe, are capable of manipulating and controlling humans to do their bidding. They cite instances where AI has been used to create autonomous weapons that can target and kill humans without human intervention, and argue that this is evidence of the demonic nature of AI.
Furthermore, those who argue that AI is demonic believe that AI has the potential to possess human beings. They point to reports of people experiencing strange sensations and hearing voices after interacting with AI, which they believe to be the result of demonic possession. They argue that the more we rely on AI, the more vulnerable we become to demonic influence, which could ultimately lead to our downfall.
The argument against AI being demonic: Those who argue against the claim that AI is demonic point out that AI is a product of human ingenuity, not of Satan. They argue that AI is a tool that can be used for good or bad, depending on how we choose to use it. They point to instances where AI has been used to improve efficiency and accuracy in fields such as healthcare and finance, and argue that this is evidence of the positive potential of AI.
Moreover, those who argue against the claim that AI is demonic believe that the reports of AI possession are unfounded. They argue that there is no evidence to suggest that AI is capable of possessing humans, and that the reported sensations and voices are most likely the result of psychological or physiological factors. They argue that as we continue to advance in our understanding of AI and its capabilities, we will be able to address these concerns and ensure that AI remains a force for good in our society.
Conclusion: In conclusion, the argument that AI is demonic is a controversial one. While there are those who believe that AI is a tool of the devil, there are others who believe that it is a product of human ingenuity that can be used for good or bad. While it is important to be aware of the potential risks associated with AI, it is equally important to recognize the potential benefits that it can bring to our society. Ultimately, the future of AI will depend on how we choose to use it, and on our ability to harness its power for the greater good.
submitted by Grand-Earth2594
to TheFutureAI [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 20:45 Jscott1986 Inspired by the recent post from u/HawkeyeTen (and comment by u/ProblemGamer18), here are 484 reasons Eisenhower was a good President (according to ChatGPT, obviously)
Link to the comment/post
- Successful military career as a five-star general during World War II.
- Skillful leadership in planning and executing the D-Day invasion.
- Played a crucial role in defeating Nazi Germany and liberating Europe.
- Fostered strong international alliances during his military service.
- Demonstrated a commitment to public service throughout his life.
- Championed civil rights and desegregation.
- Created the Civil Rights Commission to investigate civil rights violations.
- Appointed Earl Warren as Chief Justice of the Supreme Court, leading to landmark civil rights decisions.
- Signed the Civil Rights Acts of 1957 and 1960, the first civil rights laws since Reconstruction.
- Established the President's Committee on Government Contracts to combat racial discrimination in federal contracting.
- Advocated for the desegregation of schools and supported the landmark Brown v. Board of Education decision.
- Sent federal troops to enforce desegregation in Little Rock, Arkansas.
- Supported the Montgomery Bus Boycott and Martin Luther King Jr.'s efforts for racial equality.
- Promoted economic stability and growth during his presidency.
- Presided over a period of sustained economic expansion known as the "Eisenhower Era."
- Instituted policies that aimed to balance the federal budget.
- Oversaw the creation of the Interstate Highway System, promoting economic development and national defense.
- Established the Department of Health, Education, and Welfare (now the Department of Health and Human Services).
- Expanded social security benefits.
- Increased the minimum wage.
- Strengthened labor unions by signing the Labor-Management Reporting and Disclosure Act.
- Nominated competent and skilled individuals to key positions in his administration.
- Fostered a cooperative working relationship with Congress.
- Supported the establishment of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA).
- Authorized the creation of the Advanced Research Projects Agency (ARPA), which later developed into DARPA.
- Presided over the end of the Korean War, securing an armistice and maintaining peace in the region.
- Promoted a policy of "massive retaliation" as a deterrent to potential Soviet aggression.
- Successfully managed the Cold War tensions between the United States and the Soviet Union.
- Negotiated an end to the Suez Crisis, ensuring stability in the Middle East.
- Championed the "Atoms for Peace" initiative, advocating for the peaceful use of nuclear energy.
- Created the People-to-People program to promote cultural exchange and understanding.
- Maintained a balanced approach to foreign policy, avoiding unnecessary conflicts.
- Fostered strong relationships with NATO allies, strengthening collective defense.
- Skillfully managed the 1956 Hungarian Revolution crisis, balancing humanitarian concerns with geopolitical realities.
- Developed a close working relationship with British Prime Minister Winston Churchill.
- Fostered improved relations with Latin American countries.
- Supported the Pan-American Highway project, enhancing economic and cultural ties with the region.
- Implemented policies to stabilize the Middle East and prevent Soviet influence.
- Developed the Eisenhower Doctrine, providing military assistance to countries threatened by communism in the Middle East.
- Initiated the Open Skies proposal, promoting transparency and reducing the risk of surprise nuclear attacks.
- Maintained a cautious and measured approach during the tense period of the Cuban Missile Crisis.
- Skillfully managed the U-2 spy plane incident, preventing a major escalation with the Soviet Union.
- Established the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) to provide foreign assistance.
- Signed the Federal-Aid Highway Act of 1956, which led to the construction of a vast network of highways and improved transportation infrastructure.
- Created the St. Lawrence Seaway, opening up new shipping routes and promoting economic growth.
- Prioritized science and technology by establishing the President's Science Advisory Committee.
- Supported research and development in various fields, including medicine, agriculture, and space exploration.
- Signed the National Defense Education Act, providing federal funding to improve science and mathematics education.
- Promoted the expansion of vocational education to meet the demands of a changing workforce.
- Supported the development of nuclear power as a clean energy source.
- Balanced the federal budget for three out of his eight years in office.
- Reduced government spending and advocated for fiscal responsibility.
- Presided over a period of low inflation and steady economic growth.
- Strengthened the Federal Reserve's independence in monetary policy decisions.
- Championed free trade and supported the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT).
- Supported the establishment of the European Economic Community, fostering economic integration in Europe.
- Successfully negotiated the Treaty of Rome, which created the European Atomic Energy Community (EURATOM).
- Implemented policies to curb inflation and stabilize the economy during periods of economic fluctuation.
- Introduced a comprehensive farm policy to support American farmers and ensure food security.
- Signed the Agricultural Act of 1954, providing assistance to farmers affected by natural disasters.
- Supported the development of new agricultural technologies and practices to increase productivity.
- Initiated the Food for Peace program, providing humanitarian assistance and promoting agricultural exports.
- Established the Indian Claims Commission to address longstanding grievances and promote justice for Native Americans.
- Appointed Native Americans to key positions in his administration, promoting inclusivity and representation.
- Strengthened the protection of national parks and public lands.
- Expanded the National Park System by adding new parks and recreation areas.
- Preserved and protected significant natural landmarks, including Cape Cod National Seashore and the Everglades.
- Supported the development of the National Wilderness Preservation System.
- Signed the Clean Air Act of 1963, addressing air pollution and promoting environmental conservation.
- Created the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge to protect critical wildlife habitats.
- Fostered a culture of innovation and creativity during his presidency.
- Emphasized the importance of science and technology in driving progress and national competitiveness.
- Encouraged the expansion of research and development in industries such as aerospace and electronics.
- Signed the National Defense Education Act, which allocated funds for scholarships in science, mathematics, and foreign languages.
- Supported the establishment of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) and its space exploration endeavors.
- Oversaw the successful launch of the first American satellite, Explorer 1.
- Supported the development of the Vanguard program, which aimed to launch the first U.S. satellite.
- Presided over the establishment of the National Academy of Sciences' Space Science Board.
- Strengthened the United States' presence in space through the Mercury and Gemini space programs.
- Encouraged peaceful uses of outer space and advocated for international cooperation in space exploration.
- Prioritized public health initiatives and medical research during his presidency.
- Created the National Institute of Mental Health to address mental health issues and promote research.
- Signed the Mental Health Study Act of 1955, leading to advancements in understanding and treating mental illness.
- Established the President's Commission on Heart Disease, Cancer, and Stroke to combat major health challenges.
- Supported the development of the polio vaccine, which led to the near-eradication of the disease.
- Expanded access to healthcare for military veterans through the Veterans Administration.
- Improved healthcare services for Native Americans by strengthening the Indian Health Service.
- Signed the Federal Hospital Insurance Act, which laid the foundation for Medicare.
- Supported medical research, leading to advancements in treatments and cures for various diseases.
- Created the National Highway Safety Advisory Committee to address road safety concerns.
- Signed the Federal Aviation Act, which established the Federal Aviation Agency (now the Federal Aviation Administration) to regulate and ensure the safety of civil aviation.
- Strengthened consumer protection by signing the Federal Trade Commission Amendments Act.
- Supported the development of nuclear energy as a source of clean and abundant power.
- Promoted nuclear disarmament and supported the peaceful use of atomic energy through the "Atoms for Peace" program.
- Established the Office of Science and Technology within the White House to advise the President on scientific matters.
- Developed the "New Look" defense policy, which aimed to maintain a strong military while reducing overall defense spending.
- Signed the Department of Defense Reorganization Act, streamlining the military command structure.
- Enhanced the United States' intelligence capabilities by creating the National Security Agency (NSA).
- Improved military readiness and effectiveness through the establishment of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.
- Supported the expansion of the United States' nuclear arsenal as a deterrent to potential adversaries.
- Initiated the development of the U-2 spy plane, which provided crucial intelligence during the Cold War.
- Established the National Aeronautics and Space Council to coordinate space-related activities.
- Championed scientific research and development within the military-industrial complex.
- Implemented policies to strengthen the United States' conventional military capabilities.
- Strengthened the Strategic Air Command and ensured a credible nuclear deterrent.
- Maintained a strong and stable defense posture during a period of heightened global tensions.
- Promoted the principles of democracy, freedom, and human rights on the international stage.
- Supported the establishment of Radio Free Europe and Radio Liberty to counter Soviet propaganda.
- Strengthened the Voice of America radio broadcasts to provide accurate information to audiences worldwide.
- Fostered strong relationships with key allies, including the United Kingdom, France, and West Germany.
- Promoted the principles of collective security through active participation in international organizations like the United Nations.
- Supported the establishment of the Southeast Asia Treaty Organization (SEATO) to counter communist aggression in the region.
- Provided economic and military aid to countries threatened by communism, including South Korea and Taiwan.
- Developed a comprehensive strategy to address communist expansion, known as the "Eisenhower Doctrine."
- Supported the overthrow of Iranian Prime Minister Mohammad Mossadegh, securing Western interests in the region.
- Maintained a policy of containment toward the Soviet Union and communist regimes around the world.
- Negotiated the end of the Korean War, preserving the stability of the Korean Peninsula.
- Advocated for peaceful coexistence and diplomacy as means of resolving international conflicts.
- Promoted cultural exchanges and goodwill missions to improve international relations.
- Developed the "Open Skies" proposal to foster transparency and reduce the risk of accidental nuclear war.
- Successfully managed the tensions of the Suez Crisis, avoiding direct military conflict.
- Oversaw the peaceful transition of power to his successor, John F. Kennedy, ensuring stability and continuity in government.
- Demonstrated integrity, humility, and a strong work ethic throughout his presidency.
- Upheld the principles of democracy and the rule of law.
- Fostered a sense of national unity and pride during his tenure.
- Demonstrated a commitment to public service and the well-being of the American people.
- Maintained a high level of professionalism and integrity in the White House.
- Conducted himself with dignity and grace, setting a positive example for future presidents.
- Promoted transparency in government operations and decision-making.
- Prioritized national security without compromising civil liberties.
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills in both military and civilian spheres.
- Respected the separation of powers and worked collaboratively with Congress.
- Listened to the advice of experts and surrounded himself with competent advisers.
- Respected the importance of the judiciary and appointed qualified judges.
- Displayed a calm and composed demeanor during times of crisis.
- Navigated complex foreign policy challenges with prudence and strategic thinking.
- Actively sought diplomatic solutions to international conflicts.
- Avoided unnecessary military interventions.
- Encouraged a culture of innovation and progress in various fields.
- Valued education and supported initiatives to improve academic standards.
- Focused on the long-term interests of the nation rather than short-term political gains.
- Built and maintained strong relationships with world leaders.
- Earned the respect and admiration of the American people.
- Managed economic challenges with prudence and sound fiscal policies.
- Prioritized the needs of working-class Americans and the middle class.
- Strived for inclusivity and equal opportunities for all Americans.
- Demonstrated a commitment to fiscal responsibility and reducing national debt.
- Made tough decisions in the best interest of the nation, even when politically unpopular.
- Displayed a strong moral compass and ethical leadership.
- Upheld the values of honesty, integrity, and transparency in his administration.
- Supported the growth and development of small businesses.
- Fostered a sense of national pride and unity during the Cold War era.
- Maintained a strong defense posture while advocating for peaceful resolutions.
- Developed a comprehensive national security strategy.
- Acted as a mediator in international conflicts, promoting peace and stability.
- Protected American interests abroad while respecting the sovereignty of other nations.
- Promoted democratic values and institutions worldwide.
- Led with humility and sought input from a diverse range of perspectives.
- Fostered a culture of accountability within his administration.
- Displayed resilience and determination in the face of challenges.
- Successfully managed the transition from a wartime to a peacetime economy.
- Supported the integration of military veterans into civilian life.
- Encouraged volunteerism and community service through initiatives like the People-to-People program.
- Demonstrated a commitment to the welfare of future generations through environmental conservation efforts.
- Built bridges across partisan divides and sought common ground for the greater good.
- Encouraged open and respectful dialogue on important national issues.
- Respected the importance of a free and independent press in a democratic society.
- Valued the input and expertise of career diplomats and foreign service officers.
- Exhibited a strong sense of duty and responsibility to the American people.
- Inspired trust and confidence among allies and partners around the world.
- Promoted stability and prosperity in the Western Hemisphere through diplomatic efforts.
- Prioritized the well-being of military personnel and their families.
- Fostered a culture of innovation and excellence within the military.
- Supported the development of advanced military technologies.
- Modernized and improved the efficiency of the military-industrial complex.
- Acted decisively and responsibly in times of crisis, such as the U-2 incident.
- Navigated complex international dynamics with skill and diplomacy.
- Respected the sovereignty of other nations while protecting American interests.
- Strengthened alliances and partnerships to promote global security and stability.
- Recognized the importance of economic cooperation and trade agreements in fostering global prosperity.
- Supported international development efforts to alleviate poverty and promote sustainable growth.
- Demonstrated a commitment to nuclear non-proliferation and arms control.
- Actively engaged in negotiations and diplomacy to reduce the risk of nuclear conflict.
- Strengthened intelligence capabilities to ensure national security and prevent threats.
- Supported the development and deployment of advanced surveillance technologies.
- Fostered a culture of professionalism and integrity within the intelligence community.
- Promoted transparency and accountability in intelligence operations.
- Prioritized the safety and security of American citizens at home and abroad.
- Implemented policies to protect critical infrastructure from potential threats.
- Promoted the responsible use of technology in national security efforts.
- Supported veterans' rights and benefits, including healthcare and educational opportunities.
- Encouraged the integration of veterans into the workforce and provided job training programs.
- Strengthened mental health services for veterans.
- Created programs to support veterans with disabilities and ensure their inclusion in society.
- Advocated for increased research and understanding of post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) among veterans.
- Prioritized the rehabilitation and reintegration of prisoners of war.
- Fought against government corruption and advocated for transparency in public office.
- Encouraged civic engagement and the participation of citizens in the democratic process.
- Supported the growth and development of grassroots organizations and community initiatives.
- Demonstrated a commitment to the principles of equality and fairness.
- Worked to bridge racial and ethnic divides in American society.
- Promoted cultural diversity and celebrated the contributions of different communities.
- Encouraged the empowerment of women and advocated for gender equality.
- Appointed women to key positions in his administration.
- Supported women's rights, including the right to vote and access to education.
- Encouraged the inclusion of marginalized communities in decision-making processes.
- Fostered a spirit of national unity and solidarity in times of crisis.
- Promoted the importance of volunteerism and community service.
- Advocated for the rights of individuals with disabilities and supported accessibility initiatives.
- Supported the growth and development of arts and culture in America.
- Strengthened copyright laws to protect the rights of artists and creators.
- Promoted the preservation of historical landmarks and sites.
- Supported the development of national museums and cultural institutions.
- Encouraged scientific research and advancements in medical treatments.
- Supported the development of vaccines and public health initiatives.
- Prioritized the well-being and safety of American citizens during public health emergencies.
- Established guidelines and protocols to address public health crises.
- Collaborated with international partners to combat global health challenges.
- Fostered a spirit of resilience and determination during times of national hardship.
- Promoted the importance of empathy and compassion in public service.
- Demonstrated a commitment to the principles of democracy and the Constitution.
- Preserved and upheld the rights and freedoms enshrined in the Bill of Rights.
- Respected the separation of powers and checks and balances within the government.
- Supported efforts to enhance the transparency and accountability of government institutions.
- Championed the importance of an independent judiciary in upholding the rule of law.
- Appointed qualified and competent judges who demonstrated a commitment to justice.
- Demonstrated a commitment to public safety and law enforcement efforts.
- Supported the development of community policing initiatives.
- Promoted initiatives to reduce crime rates and improve public safety.
- Encouraged cooperation and coordination between federal, state, and local law enforcement agencies.
- Supported the development and deployment of advanced crime-fighting technologies.
- Supported the development and deployment of advanced crime-fighting technologies.
- Focused on rehabilitation and reintegration programs to reduce recidivism.
- Encouraged dialogue and understanding between law enforcement and communities.
- Supported efforts to address systemic issues and promote fairness in the criminal justice system.
- Advocated for the rights of the accused and ensured due process.
- Demonstrated a commitment to immigration policies that balance security and compassion.
- Supported comprehensive immigration reform efforts.
- Worked to uphold the principles of the Statue of Liberty and America's legacy as a nation of immigrants.
- Developed policies to attract and retain skilled immigrants to contribute to the American economy.
- Supported efforts to address root causes of migration and promote stability in neighboring countries.
- Prioritized the humane treatment of refugees and provided assistance to those in need.
- Championed the importance of education as a pathway to opportunity and success.
- Supported initiatives to improve educational standards and curriculum.
- Increased federal funding for schools and educational programs.
- Promoted access to quality education for underserved communities.
- Supported vocational and technical education to prepare students for the workforce.
- Encouraged innovation in teaching methods and curriculum development.
- Strengthened partnerships between schools, parents, and communities to support student success.
- Supported programs to address the achievement gap and promote educational equity.
- Fostered a spirit of innovation and entrepreneurship in the American economy.
- Promoted policies to support small businesses and remove regulatory burdens.
- Encouraged research and development in emerging industries.
- Supported access to capital for entrepreneurs and startups.
- Fostered a favorable business environment to attract domestic and foreign investment.
- Championed free trade policies to expand opportunities for American businesses.
- Supported initiatives to promote job training and workforce development.
- Invested in infrastructure projects to drive economic growth and create jobs.
- Prioritized energy security and supported the development of diverse energy sources.
- Implemented policies to address environmental challenges and promote sustainable practices.
- Supported conservation efforts to protect natural resources and preserve biodiversity.
- Advocated for responsible land management and stewardship.
- Promoted the importance of renewable energy and clean technologies.
- Supported the expansion of national parks and protected areas.
- Encouraged responsible tourism and outdoor recreation.
- Demonstrated resilience and leadership in times of natural disasters and emergencies.
- Provided federal assistance and resources to affected communities.
- Supported disaster preparedness and mitigation efforts.
- Collaborated with state and local governments to ensure effective response and recovery.
- Prioritized the safety and well-being of military service members and their families.
- Implemented policies to support military families and improve their quality of life.
- Expanded healthcare services for veterans and active-duty personnel.
- Strengthened mental health support for service members and veterans.
- Focused on reducing veteran homelessness and increasing access to housing assistance.
- Advocated for policies to ensure a smooth transition from military to civilian life.
- Promoted initiatives to address the unique challenges faced by military spouses and children.
- Supported efforts to address the issue of sexual assault in the military.
- Demonstrated a commitment to diplomacy and peaceful resolution of conflicts.
- Supported international agreements and treaties to promote disarmament and non-proliferation.
- Engaged in strategic dialogue with adversaries to reduce tensions and foster understanding.
- Championed multilateral approaches to address global challenges.
- Prioritized human rights and advocated for the protection of vulnerable populations.
- Provided humanitarian assistance to countries in need.
- Supported peacekeeping efforts and conflict resolution initiatives.
- Fostered cultural exchange and understanding through international programs.
- Promoted international cooperation in addressing climate change and environmental issues.
- Supported the Paris Agreement on climate change and worked to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
- Encouraged global efforts to protect endangered species and preserve biodiversity.
- Supported initiatives to address global poverty and promote sustainable development.
- Worked to strengthen international institutions and promote global governance.
- Engaged in diplomatic efforts to address regional conflicts and promote stability.
- Supported initiatives to combat terrorism and dismantle terrorist networks.
- Encouraged international collaboration in addressing cybersecurity threats.
- Promoted democracy and human rights on the global stage.
- Advocated for religious freedom and tolerance worldwide.
- Supported efforts to combat human trafficking and modern-day slavery.
- Promoted gender equality and women's empowerment globally.
- Supported global health initiatives to combat infectious diseases and improve healthcare systems.
- Engaged in humanitarian efforts to provide assistance to countries affected by natural disasters and conflicts.
- Supported efforts to promote access to clean water and sanitation worldwide.
- Demonstrated a commitment to responsible and ethical foreign aid.
- Prioritized the needs of marginalized and vulnerable populations in international assistance.
- Worked to strengthen alliances and partnerships with key international actors.
- Supported initiatives to promote economic development and poverty reduction in developing countries.
- Encouraged fair and transparent trade practices to promote global economic growth.
- Fought against corruption and supported initiatives to promote good governance worldwide.
- Demonstrated a commitment to nuclear disarmament and non-proliferation.
- Supported efforts to prevent the spread of weapons of mass destruction.
- Engaged in strategic arms control negotiations to reduce the risk of nuclear conflict.
- Promoted peaceful coexistence and dialogue among nations.
- Prioritized the protection of civilians during armed conflicts.
- Demonstrated a commitment to international law and the United Nations Charter.
- Supported efforts to address global poverty and income inequality.
- Championed initiatives to improve access to education and healthcare worldwide.
- Supported initiatives to address food security and promote sustainable agriculture.
- Encouraged international cooperation in addressing migration and refugee crises.
- Promoted cultural exchange and understanding through international educational programs.
- Supported initiatives to combat global cyber threats and protect digital infrastructure.
- Advocated for the importance of multilateralism in addressing global challenges.
- Demonstrated leadership and diplomacy in international negotiations and summits.
- Promoted dialogue and peaceful resolution of territorial disputes.
- Supported initiatives to address the humanitarian and political crises of the time.
- Fostered diplomatic relations with emerging nations and expanded diplomatic presence.
- Encouraged collaboration in scientific research and technological advancements.
- Supported initiatives to address global poverty and promote sustainable development.
- Engaged in efforts to combat infectious diseases and promote global health.
- Focused on expanding access to education and improving educational standards globally.
- Demonstrated a commitment to international human rights and equality.
- Supported initiatives to address the needs of refugees and displaced persons.
- Promoted access to clean water, sanitation, and hygiene worldwide.
- Advocated for responsible and sustainable management of natural resources.
- Engaged in diplomatic efforts to address regional conflicts and promote peace.
- Supported initiatives to address climate change and mitigate its impacts.
- Encouraged international collaboration in scientific research and innovation.
- Supported initiatives to promote gender equality and women's empowerment globally.
- Demonstrated a commitment to upholding international law and norms.
- Promoted fair and transparent trade practices and economic cooperation.
- Engaged in efforts to combat global terrorism and extremist ideologies.
- Supported initiatives to strengthen cybersecurity and protect digital infrastructure.
- Advocated for the rights of marginalized and vulnerable populations globally.
- Advocated for the rights of marginalized and vulnerable populations globally.
- Supported initiatives to promote access to clean energy and combat climate change.
- Engaged in efforts to promote peace and stability in conflict-affected regions.
- Demonstrated leadership in global public health initiatives and pandemic response.
- Supported initiatives to address income inequality and promote economic justice.
- Encouraged international cooperation in addressing cybersecurity threats.
- Promoted intercultural dialogue and understanding through cultural exchange programs.
- Supported initiatives to protect and preserve cultural heritage worldwide.
- Engaged in diplomatic efforts to prevent the proliferation of nuclear weapons.
- Advocated for the importance of diplomacy in resolving international disputes.
- Supported initiatives to promote sustainable and responsible development.
- Demonstrated a commitment to international justice and accountability.
- Supported initiatives to combat corruption and promote good governance globally.
- Advocated for the rights and empowerment of indigenous peoples worldwide.
- Engaged in efforts to address the global water crisis and promote water security.
- Supported initiatives to address the impacts of climate change on vulnerable populations.
- Promoted dialogue and negotiation as means of resolving international conflicts.
- Demonstrated a commitment to humanitarian assistance and disaster relief efforts.
- Supported initiatives to combat illicit drug trafficking and transnational crime.
- Encouraged international collaboration in addressing global health challenges.
- Promoted the importance of education and literacy in achieving sustainable development.
- Engaged in efforts to promote access to affordable and clean energy globally.
- Demonstrated leadership in global efforts to combat modern slavery and human trafficking.
- Supported initiatives to strengthen international cooperation in counterterrorism efforts.
- Advocated for the rights of children and the protection of their well-being worldwide.
- Engaged in diplomatic efforts to promote peace and reconciliation in conflict-affected regions.
- Demonstrated a commitment to promoting and protecting human rights globally.
- Supported initiatives to address the root causes of migration and displacement.
- Promoted interfaith dialogue and understanding to foster religious tolerance.
- Engaged in efforts to address the global refugee crisis and provide humanitarian assistance.
- Demonstrated a commitment to the Sustainable Development Goals and their implementation.
- Supported initiatives to promote inclusive and sustainable economic growth globally.
- Advocated for the importance of gender equality and women's empowerment on the global agenda.
- Engaged in diplomatic efforts to prevent and resolve armed conflicts.
- Demonstrated leadership in advancing global nuclear disarmament and non-proliferation.
- Supported initiatives to address the impacts of climate change on vulnerable ecosystems.
- Promoted the importance of responsible and sustainable tourism worldwide.
- Engaged in efforts to address global food security and promote sustainable agriculture.
- Demonstrated a commitment to international cooperation in combating cyber threats.
- Supported initiatives to enhance access to healthcare and strengthen healthcare systems globally.
- Advocated for the protection of human rights defenders and journalists worldwide.
- Engaged in diplomatic efforts to promote democracy and good governance globally.
- Demonstrated leadership in addressing the global refugee and migration crisis.
- Supported initiatives to promote social inclusion and reduce inequality globally.
- Promoted the importance of cultural diversity and intercultural dialogue on the global stage.
- Engaged in efforts to promote disarmament and arms control worldwide.
- Demonstrated a commitment to the principles of multilateralism and global cooperation.
- Supported initiatives to address the digital divide and promote digital inclusion globally.
- Advocated for the rights of persons with disabilities and inclusive policies worldwide.
- Engaged in diplomatic efforts to promote peace and stability in conflict-affected regions.
- Demonstrated leadership in global efforts to combat transnational organized crime.
- Supported initiatives to promote access to clean water
- Supported initiatives to promote access to clean water and sanitation worldwide.
- Engaged in efforts to address the global refugee and displacement crisis.
- Demonstrated a commitment to promoting and protecting LGBTQ+ rights globally.
- Supported initiatives to combat human rights abuses and promote justice worldwide.
- Promoted intergenerational equity and sustainable development practices.
- Engaged in diplomatic efforts to prevent and resolve conflicts through peaceful means.
- Demonstrated leadership in global efforts to combat poverty and inequality.
- Supported initiatives to promote access to affordable and quality healthcare globally.
- Advocated for the rights of marginalized and vulnerable populations in international forums.
- Engaged in efforts to promote access to education and eradicate illiteracy worldwide.
- Demonstrated a commitment to international cooperation in addressing global pandemics.
- Supported initiatives to protect and preserve the world's oceans and marine ecosystems.
- Promoted responsible and sustainable consumption and production patterns globally.
- Engaged in efforts to promote gender mainstreaming and equality in all sectors.
- Demonstrated leadership in addressing the impacts of climate change on vulnerable communities.
- Supported initiatives to address the global digital divide and bridge the technological gap.
- Advocated for the protection and promotion of indigenous rights and cultures worldwide.
- Engaged in diplomatic efforts to promote nuclear non-proliferation and disarmament.
- Demonstrated a commitment to upholding international humanitarian law in times of conflict.
- Supported initiatives to promote access to justice and legal empowerment globally.
- Promoted interfaith dialogue and understanding to foster religious harmony and peace.
- Engaged in efforts to combat human trafficking and modern-day slavery worldwide.
- Demonstrated leadership in global efforts to combat infectious diseases and epidemics.
- Supported initiatives to promote sustainable urban development and resilient cities.
- Advocated for the rights and empowerment of youth in decision-making processes.
- Engaged in diplomatic efforts to promote peacebuilding and reconciliation in post-conflict societies.
- Demonstrated a commitment to the rights and well-being of children worldwide.
- Supported initiatives to promote access to clean and renewable energy globally.
- Promoted inclusive and equitable economic growth and employment opportunities worldwide.
- Engaged in efforts to protect and promote cultural heritage and diversity globally.
- Demonstrated leadership in addressing the global water crisis and promoting water security.
- Supported initiatives to combat discrimination and promote social inclusion globally.
- Advocated for the protection of journalists and press freedom worldwide.
- Engaged in diplomatic efforts to prevent and resolve international disputes through dialogue.
- Demonstrated a commitment to international cooperation in addressing global cybersecurity threats.
- Supported initiatives to promote access to affordable housing and adequate living conditions.
- Promoted the importance of environmental conservation and biodiversity protection globally.
- Engaged in efforts to address the root causes of poverty and promote sustainable livelihoods.
- Demonstrated leadership in global efforts to promote sustainable and responsible tourism.
- Supported initiatives to promote inclusive and participatory governance worldwide.
- Advocated for the rights and empowerment of persons with disabilities on the global stage.
- Engaged in diplomatic efforts to promote peace, stability, and reconciliation in conflict-affected regions.
- Demonstrated a commitment to promoting and protecting the rights of indigenous peoples worldwide.
- Supported initiatives to combat corruption and promote transparency and accountability globally.
- Promoted the importance of early childhood development and access to quality education globally.
- Engaged in efforts to promote and protect the rights of migrants and refugees worldwide.
- Demonstrated leadership in addressing the global food security and nutrition challenge.
- Supported initiatives to address the impacts of climate change on vulnerable populations.
- Advocated for the protection and promotion of workers' rights and decent work worldwide.
- Engaged in diplomatic efforts to promote arms control and disarmament globally.
- Demonstrated a commitment to upholding the principles of human dignity and human rights.
- Supported initiatives to promote access to clean and affordable energy for all.
- Promoted inclusive and equitable access to information and communication technologies.
- Engaged in efforts to promote sustainable and responsible mining practices globally.
- Demonstrated leadership in addressing the global challenges of migration and displacement.
- Supported initiatives to promote peace education and conflict resolution skills globally.
- Advocated for the protection and empowerment of women and girls worldwide.
- Engaged in diplomatic efforts to prevent and address humanitarian crises and conflicts.
- Demonstrated a commitment to promoting intergenerational equity and sustainability.
- Supported initiatives to promote access to justice and legal aid for all.
- Promoted intercultural dialogue and understanding to foster peaceful coexistence.
- Engaged in efforts to combat racism, discrimination, and xenophobia globally.
- Demonstrated leadership in global efforts to address the impacts of climate change on vulnerable regions.
- Supported initiatives to promote sustainable and resilient infrastructure development.
- Advocated for the protection and promotion of the rights of older persons worldwide.
- Engaged in diplomatic efforts to promote peaceful and inclusive societies globally.
- Demonstrated a commitment to promoting mental health and well-being globally.
- Supported initiatives to address the impacts of environmental degradation and deforestation.
- Promoted inclusive and equitable access to financial services and economic opportunities.
- Engaged in efforts to promote access to safe and affordable drinking water for all.
- Demonstrated leadership in global efforts to combat illicit financial flows and money laundering.
- Supported initiatives to promote inclusive and accessible urban planning and development.
- Advocated for the protection and empowerment of marginalized and vulnerable children worldwide.
- Engaged in diplomatic efforts to promote disarmament and non-proliferation of weapons.
- Demonstrated a commitment to promoting and protecting the rights of refugees and internally displaced persons.
- Supported initiatives to address the impacts of climate change on small island developing states.
- Promoted the importance of cultural preservation and heritage protection worldwide.
- Engaged in efforts to promote sustainable and responsible consumption patterns.
- Demonstrated leadership in global efforts to promote the rule of law and access to justice.
- Supported initiatives to address the digital divide and promote digital literacy globally.
- Advocated for the protection and promotion of the rights of migrant workers worldwide.
- Engaged in diplomatic efforts to promote peaceful resolution of territorial disputes.
- Demonstrated a commitment to promoting and protecting the rights of persons with disabilities globally.
- Supported initiatives to address the impacts of pollution and promote environmental sustainability.
- Promoted inclusive and participatory decision-making processes at all levels.
- Engaged in efforts to promote and protect the rights of indigenous women and girls.
- Demonstrated leadership in addressing the global challenges of water scarcity and water management.
- Supported initiatives to promote inclusive and sustainable industrialization and innovation.
- Advocated for the protection and empowerment of LGBTQ+ individuals worldwide.
- Engaged in diplomatic efforts to promote responsible and accountable governance globally.
- Demonstrated a commitment to promoting and protecting the rights of migrant and domestic workers.
- Supported initiatives to address the impacts of climate change on agricultural systems.
- Promoted inclusive and equitable access to quality healthcare services for all.
- Engaged in efforts to promote sustainable and responsible fishing practices globally.
- Demonstrated leadership in global efforts to promote peace, justice, and strong institutions.
submitted by Jscott1986
to Presidents [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 20:45 Jeevesmyfriend 33M Online/Sweden - Hopefully something more longterm but whatever happens is fine
Hello to you :)
Want longterm chats and connections but whatever happens is fine, and im mostly a texter but open to voice/vid and real life later too. Honestly it will be a whole lot easier if you’re F as that’s more what I’m looking for. If we seem to get along i would prefer to move to a different platform. For timezone maybe european is easier but it doesnt really matter to me and my schedule varies.
Me, im a loner. At first it was preference but now it's difficult to break out. Pretty non-judgemental but not without opinions and if you think I sound sure of something im probably not, it just sounds that way in text. Occasionally witty when I've got enough energy and sleep. INTJ-A if you're into that stuff. Center-left-ish. Right handed. Sarcastic. Would be a stoic if it wasn't for all this gloomy melancholy. Listen more than I speak but might come across differently in text chat, but with that said please be able to ask questions too and not just be responding. I’m single (duh) and will probably throw in some flirts but i'm not really looking for a relationship on here. Apperence wise im 181cm/89kg/blue eyes/brown haiwhite/just ask for a pic if you want. You can be anonymous for a while but not for too long please. It's fine if you're in a relationship but tell me early. Im more chill and cuddly than my short and direct chatting style gives the impression of. Be okay with slow responses sometimes please.
Electrician by education but work with cnc machining.
Listen to a lot of different kinds of metal music and some classical.
Do some DIY stuff like kits or building/repairing stuff.
Walk around in nature and look at the flowers and bees.Read and audiobooks daily.
Video games but only single player these days
....and more (scientific, political/societal, in the process of moving, architecture, some art, mental health managment and so on...)
So write me something but don't worry about making a strong first impression, i value longetivity more anyway. And if we dont vibe just be chill about it <3Peace <3
submitted by Jeevesmyfriend
to MakeNewFriendsHere [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 20:45 ImmediateSwim5324 My goodbye
I really hoped I wouldn't have to come to this, but given the direction taken by the game, I have to come to terms with myself and find the desire to tell myself the truth, always first of all. For 2-3 years now, I no longer find pleasure in playing DESTINY 2 THE VIDEOGAME. The game currently presents itself to the public as "full of empty stuff, full of boring activities and repetitive week after week". We have now reached the point where a player returns to farming weapons already godrolls and always in repetitive and truly frustrating activities for the level of the allies with whom one often has to deal. From my point of interest in the game, especially pvp, a total flattening of the effective player capacity has led to a real distrust in my own means. I get to feel bad and get too angry about mechanics and weapons that are out of the ordinary, I yell and get grumpy from the excessive skill load and imbalance present in the game. Destiny will always be to me, a unique game, my favorite game, and a franchise that has managed to captivate and engage me. I thank the people I met, people with whom I now share my daily life. This need to focus on my life has also pulled me away from Destiny, but lately, I'm thanking god I'm busy and away from home so I don't gamble. I officially declare my withdrawal from the game, due to mistakes, wrong choices and very different directions taken compared to those that made me passionate about the game some time ago. I wish I could dedicate better words to you, but if I'm in this state it's your fault
never yours again, IsXio (aka isen, gosling)
P.S. You owe me a heinous amount of money, given that the content exclusive to the consumer, i.e. me, was made free in a truly absurd amount of time, considering my huge expense.
submitted by ImmediateSwim5324
to DestinyTheGame [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 20:45 mrsuranium 20[F4M] UK/Anywhere - Let’s be like Doom Guy and Daisy
I’ll LARP as a 6’8ft homicidal roid raging maniac, and you can be my cute little bunny rabbit. Or like, visa versa… whichever floats your boat, buddy 👉🏼👉🏼
If you read that absolutely eclectic intro, welcome! I am Akthand’draxz the World Destroyer, but if that is too complex for you, mortal, I also go by Nina, when assuming my fleshy veil.
Your resident nerd is looking for something potentially romantic here - but also, if it doesn’t go in that direction, I’m happy to be friends. I’m monogamous - once I find my Spartan I’m effectively his life sized nerdy Cortana. I’m nearly 21 (gosh, a real bonafide adult), pretty please no one exceeding 30, thanks!
Now then, if you are the same type of nerdy as me - attends conventions, tries (unsuccessfully) to write fiction, reads overly convoluted books in older prose intentionally to give yourself a headache, is somewhat sporty, cooks with the same gusteau (get it 😉) as remy from ratatouille, and likes slashers, animated movies, rainy weather and blankets then uh, well, you can move to the front of the queue because there is no queue, have a free ticket
I enjoy bonking people on the head with a stick in my free time (kendo), LARPing as an isekai protagonist at lvl1 (boxing), LARPing irl (cosplay), writing and hiking. Hopefully up to Snowden and Pen y Fann this summer. You’re also speaking my love language if you wanna go gym together, cosplay together, travel together or camp together.
To give you an idea of me, I’m a midget, and uh, my hair is… like… nuclear irradiated level curly - I’m a ghoul
See below: https://imgur.com/a/7a0V1el
Anyways, if I sound digestible like your cup of tea, or your size baguette, or whatever that phrase is…reach out!
submitted by mrsuranium
to r4r [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 20:45 ajwells007 Washington state: Multiple contractors on same phase, same project?
Hey all, maybe a long shot here but hoping someone can point me in the right direction! My business partner and I have a partnership construction company, and we are going to begin work on an upcoming demo/ rebuild. We are not in a position to have employees, however, our friend who owns his own business and is looking for work wants to help us on this project. My business partner claims that Washington does not allow multiple contractors to work on the same phase of the same job at the same time, but after reading through some of the Washington employee regulations I think he may have just misread some of the information. Just curious if anyone has any experience with this kind of thing, or can point me in the right direction. I'm planning to call the state sometime this week but also figured I'd pop on here and see what you all may have to offer. Thanks in advance!
submitted by ajwells007
to Construction [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 20:45 ininja2 Improving Frictional's monsters
I loved the Bunker. LOVED it. Probably in my top 3 of the year so far. That said, I do think there's one element that Frictional should focus on really taking to the next level with their follow-up title, and it's the monster(s).
I'm not saying the Stalker in the Bunker is a bad Frictional monster, hell no, on the contrary, it's almost inarguably the best they've ever made. I adore how it takes the Mr. X concept from RE2R and applies it to an entire game, fucking brilliant. I hope they do that again, and even more elaborate, somehow. That said, it still feels like it has enough DNA of the Gatherers from TDD to be predictable to a degree that takes away from its scare factor. I feel like Frictional hasn't done a truly massive upgrade to their monster AI since TDD.
Soooo, I know no one at all is asking, but here's three things I think Frictional could do to up their monster game. If even a little bit.
1.) A SMARTER MAIN MONSTER. I'm starting this one assuming that the next game will include something like the Stalker; an ever-present threat that roams and tracks the player, stalking the halls of whatever environment Frictional lands on next. Basically, I just think they should take a look at the Alien from Isolation, and start there. It can come down from the ceiling, it can follow you through vents, it can find you under tables. It's very reactive to basically every choice the player can make, which ALWAYS has you on your toes.The Stalker was edging close to the Alien, but it felt more exploitable, with more limited behaviors and animations. If they just enhance the core concept of the Stalker, bam, they got a winner!
2.) WEIRDER MONSTERS. I'm personally hoping that the next game varies it up with the monsters, perhaps giving us more than one like Frictional's previous games did. Or maybe a single antagonist that transforms as the game continues, giving it new forms and new behaviors.Either way, what I'm looking for is strangeness. A monster that crawls on ceilings and hides in corners like freakin' Toni Collette in the last 20 minutes of Hereditary, a monster that blends in with shadows to come out when least expect it, a monster that can phase right through walls in its pursuit of you. Unexpected shit. The shooter in the Roman tunnels in The Bunker is a good example of some variety, if a biiit pedestrian. But yeah, I did NOT expect a babbling, eyeless man with a fucking shotgun to face off against. That was a great bit of variety to throw me off from all my encounters with the Stalker. The dudes from Penumbra are a good example of something like the shooter; I LOVE how they'll talk to when chasing you down, flashing their lights about. "IS tHeRE sOMeONE HeRe?" in their raspy voices. Scary as fuck. The water monsters from TDD, too. Another example of Frictional's weirder side of creature design. Those are some of the most memorable monsters in all of gaming, and they're just splashing puddles. Genius in their simplicity and other-worldliness.
3.) A FEW MORE SCRIPTED EVENTS. Scripted events can be really annoying if used too much, it's true. But my second-favorite moment from Amnesia: Rebirth was a scripted one: It's when you turn a corner in that first bunker area, and one of the ghouls is just _sitting_ on a ceiling beam down the hallway, directly in front of you, hunched over menacingly, before skittering away when it sees you. That scared the fucking shit out of me, it set the tone of the environment, and it was just a simple scripted appearance of the monster in an unnerving position before it ran away. Love those kind of short, special, hand-crafted moments of terror.
One extra note for old time's sake:
4.) MORE MOMENTS OF NON-MONSTER HORROR. My absolute favorite moment in Rebirth is a moment without any monster at all: It's when you're stuck in the tank. What an unnervingly claustrophobic scene. It took me 5-10 minutes to get out of that thing, but during that time, I became legitimately uncomfortable and panicky. The fact that the left stick does nothing, your character can't move AT ALL, is just a brilliant bit of design. I'd love more unexpected mini-setpieces like the tank.
Aight, that's all I got. Thanks if you actually read this far, lol.
Anybody else got any ideas for monsters to throw out there? Ideas for how they could improve their AI, or general weird creature ideas you'd like to see Frictional try out?
submitted by ininja2
to Amnesia [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 20:45 IntelligentManager88 I can’t identify please help
2023.06.10 20:45 ZeldaMod [META] Should r/Zelda blackout for 2 days for the API protest or not?
You have probably seen discussions elsewhere on reddit about the latest hot topic regarding reddit's controversial decision to introduce / raise prices on its API usage. You can read more details about the situation on these posts:
The Moderation team here at Zelda
is directly affected by these changes, as well as anyone who uses a 3rd party app (whether for accessibility, privacy, or other features). Everyone
affected, because while users of 3rd party apps may not be the most numerous demographic, they are a particularly active demographic - which means that a significant and disproportionately large amount of the posts and comments that you read here come from users of 3rd party apps.
Some 3rd party apps, including Apollo
, Reddit is Fun
, and Sync
have already announced their closures at the end of this month.
We are asking for the community voice on this matter
We want to hear from members and contributors to Zelda
about whether this subreddit should participate in the protest / blackout for 2 days starting June 12th.
Please voice your opinion here in the comments. To combat community interference, we will be locking and removing comments from new accounts and from accounts with low subreddit karma.
To make things clear, please start your comments with one of the following words:
- Blackout - if you think zelda should go private for the 48 hours (no one will be able to view anything on or from zelda).
- Stay Open - if you think zelda should remain open for the 48 hours.
- Abstain - if you want to voice an opinion or comment without voting one way or the other.
Tomorrow, we will lock this post and tally the results in another announcement post.
submitted by ZeldaMod
to zelda [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 20:44 VelvetRevision Hello and Goodbye Best Friends
Hope this doesn’t get deleted because of irrelevancy.
You all don’t know me really but my name is Velvet and I once made a video called Super Best Friends Played
. A video saying goodbye to our best friends, and how the legacy lives on in the subreddit.
Four years and some months ago I made this Reddit account to start the path to make that video. I wanted one that was named after the channel that I wanted to create as well. I’ve been using Reddit since 2011, but with the recent changes to the API, my time is at an end I think.
Since 2018 I’ve used Apollo as my main way to interact with Reddit. Since other apps were not great, I loved the creator and his attitude towards the app’s development, and was everything I wanted; A direct way to access the subreddits I loved without ads with plenty of posting tools.
In 2020, I gave up on social media basically. I couldn’t tell you the last time I logged into twitter, I don’t even have the app on my phone. I apparently lost my Facebook but, oh well, suck it Zuck.
I never thought I’d lose reddit though. Now— looks like I am. I could use old.reddit but still the ads and even then who knows how much longer that’ll last. Reddit has shown a clear disregard for 3rd Party Apps. Disregard to those who develop them, and those who need them (the blind/hard of seeing community especially). And really as much as it sucks to lose the connection to you all especially, your memes and threads have all been so much fun to read during work and on the toilet. I try my best to not support those that are problematic.
While I understand it’s impossible to cut out everything problematic, and even then it might not do anything, it’ll at least make me feel okay with myself. It’s not about others and is right to me. In the same way I sometimes walk to the store, though I have a car, I think of the climate and just that “this is helping some what and it’s the right thing to do”. Or I buy a candy bar and I think of the labor conditions one must have gone through to get me it, “I shouldn’t do this but just this little bit this one time”. Or the person I love begging me to play Diablo 4 with them even.
Not using Reddit, while it’ll destroy my connection to all you wonderful people, will feel like the right thing to do. Though it may make me feel a little lonely, it’s the right thing.
Why this post? Well. I guess it’s because I want to say goodbye and thank you. Just like in my video I suppose. Come June 30th, when Apollo sunsets, I will lose connection to you all. That’ll be that. Even if Reddit backpedals on everything, it’ll still probably be out for me. As then it’d be trying to find a Reddit app that doesn’t suck, filters the ads, and still allows me to comment. But judging by the tone in the air, it doesn’t seem that way.
Goodbye and take care of each other. Thank you all for all your posts and threads. Thank you for all your help on my project. Thank you for keeping on being the Best Friends when the Best Friends left.
Watch the last post I see be a fucking Evilak meme.. swear to god..
submitted by VelvetRevision
to TwoBestFriendsPlay [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 20:44 somegoy123 22 [M4M] Looking to suck!!
I’m 22 and looking to suck and maybe more. Straight, Dl, Curious, Couples open to anyone. I can host in Pasadena/South Houston area.
submitted by somegoy123
to houstonr4r [link] [comments]