2017.07.22 23:34 moralhora Days of Our Lives
2016.03.13 04:13 60 Days In
2016.05.12 01:40 Dorkside The Good Place
2023.06.05 04:39 Kiba-Da-Wolf CosmoQuest is creating an online space for learning and doing science!
CosmoQuest is creating an online space for learning and doing science. They have multiple projects including: The Daily Space, a news show on YouTube that gives you a fast paced rundown of all that is happening in Astronomy and Space Science; 365 Days of Astronomy, launched as part of the 2009 International Year of Astronomy, this community podcast brings you the voices of the astronomy community; The Weekly Space Hangout, a weekly roundup of the news, plus interviews with the people behind the discoveries on YouTube; After Hours, a changing lineup of staff and community members enjoys an adult beverage while chatting about the week and engaging with the chat on Twitch; special events and office hours. They often work out loud, so you may find them streaming software development, science analysis, and even mapping of planets (including our own planet Earth).submitted by Kiba-Da-Wolf to PatronHunt [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 04:38 DefundBravo This sub should blackout to protest Reddit's API changes
2023.06.05 04:38 Hot_Subject_1338 StarFox Alternate Timeline Story Dialogue IV: Visiting the Triceraton’s Island Home part 1
2023.06.05 04:38 Tough_Application_68 Second Time at Omega Mart
Second time was just as good as the first! To begin, we walked through the exhibition taking in what we missed the first time. We loved reading all of the warning signs this time!! After about an hour and a half, we sat down in the projected desert and were thinking about what to do next. The end of the projection came with the actors guiding everyone to raise their arms and then send energy out with the conclusion of the video sequence. Afterward, Federico came over to us and asked if we were enjoying ourselves and asked about our experience. He told us that he was the Game Master and when he found out this was our second trip and we have completed the missions, he offered to send us on additional missions. We completed five and didn't complete the sixth. The four we did complete were Secret Factory Message, Where's Walter, The Banana Hunt, Knock-Knock Joke, and Riddle Trials (Find Local Las Vegas Artists). We did not finish Mascot Mayhem due to sheer exhaustion!! LOL We ended up leaving at about 6:30, and before he left for the day Federico gave us two buttons (good job and banana) and a sticker by Kent Caldwell as prizes. It was definitely worth the second trip!!!submitted by Tough_Application_68 to meowwolf [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 04:38 No-Sleep4908 Linnmon corner
2023.06.05 04:38 FrustratedArtDude BFA Student Who Needs A Suitable Back Up And Certifications To Get There?
2023.06.05 04:38 mmkaythx Can I lose my kid if I go inpatient?
2023.06.05 04:37 BigCommishShit I Like KENTA (Part Three)
2023.06.05 04:37 InternationalBat722 AITAH for blowing up at my sister after she stayed out late/got back with her ex
2023.06.05 04:37 AutoModerator [Download Course] Content Mavericks – The Greatest Hits Content System (Genkicourses.site)
Get the course here: [Download Course] Content Mavericks – The Greatest Hits Content System (Genkicourses.site)submitted by AutoModerator to GetAny_Courses [link] [comments]
Our website: https://www.genkicourses.site/product/content-mavericks-the-greatest-hits-content-system/
Who it’s forGreatest Hits Content is best for you if you run a client-based business that sells a high ticket service, coaching, or consulting offer for $500 or more. If this is you, you’re probably struggling with:
If you're wondering why our courses are priced lower than the original prices and are feeling a bit suspicious (which is understandable), we can provide proof of the course's contents. We can provide a screenshot of the course's contents or send you a freebie, such as an introduction video or another video from the course, to prove that we do have the course. Should you wish to request proof, we kindly ask you to reach out to us.
Please be aware that our courses do not include community access. This is due to the fact that we do not have the authority to manage this feature. Despite our desire to incorporate this aspect, it is, unfortunately, unfeasible.
Explore affordable learning at Genkicourses.site 🎓! Dive into a world of quality courses handpicked just for you. Download, watch, and achieve more without breaking your budget.
2023.06.05 04:37 mattperkins86 Translation of rumored Hollow Earth documents.
I have come across these images a couple of times on the internet which claim to be instructions or information on how to reach the fabled 'Hollow Earth' civilizations. I decided to try and utilise AI to help in translation. (I have been using this technique with old Alchemy textbooks, with great success.submitted by mattperkins86 to conspiracy [link] [comments]
The results are interesting, to say the least. For anyone wanting to give this a try, you first need to figure out the language you are trying to translate from.
TLDR; The translation speaks of rebuilding an organisation related to Greece and mentions the apocalypse period ranging from 2003-2160. It talks of the mantle of the earth and a semi-crystalline, invisible matter that makes up the third dimension. A bi-polar system is mentioned, as well as external tracks leading inward. It also hints at eternal life, Pythagoras and atomic structure. Super interesting, even if it IS a hoax.
I have not finished the entire image yet, as this takes considerable time and I worked on this primarily on the weekend. But I figured I would post what I already have, in hopes I can spur some other much smarter buggers than me, to continue/do better than I have.
The Images/Original Texthttps://preview.redd.it/4zk2e855344b1.png?width=1348&format=png&auto=webp&s=ae3c1c2197608b1c54b92cb1834ee1bd9e4f3146
In order to do this, I located the same symbols in charmap, then started asking chat GPT to translate from X, to English. I asked it to translate from Latin to English first, and it was unable to get anything from it. I tried a few more before landing on a dialect of ancient greek (with a few inconsistensies, mind you)
I have broken the translation into sections, so they are easier to follow.
NOTE:Some of the symbols in the original are slightly different from their traditional greek counterparts. Most notably: A and Ω.
The text also appears to be written with straight lines only. There are no curves in the lettering.
The 'S' in the original images is also weird, as the symbol that most closely resembles this is Ϟ, of a lower case Koppa, in ancient greek. But utilising this makes the translation make zero sense. So I am moving forward with the assumption that the straight lines S looking character, is an 'S'.
BLUE SECTIONOriginal Text:
ΠΡΥΤΑΝΕΙΑ O.E.A. OMAΔOS EΛΛHNIKHS AΠΟΚATASTASEΩS
"ΠΡΥΤΑΝΕΙΑ" is the Greek word for "rectorship" or "rectorate." "O.E.A." stands for "Οργανισμός Ελληνικής Αποκατάστασης," which translates to "Organization of Greek Reconstruction." "ΟΜΑΔΟΣ ΕΛΛΗΝΙΚΗΣ ΑΠΟΚΑΤΑΣΤΑΣΕΩΣ" means "Group of Greek Reconstruction."
PURPLE SECTIONOriginal Text:
ΕΠΙΘΕSΕΩS ΤΩΝ ΔΥΝΑΜΕΩΝ
"Attack of the Powers" or "Assault of the Forces" in English. Here is the breakdown of the translation:
• ΕΠΙΘΕΣΕΩΣ (EPITHESEOS): "Attack" or "Assault." It is derived from the Greek verb "επιθέτω" (epitheto), meaning "to attack" or "to assault."
• ΤΩΝ (TON): "Of the."
• ΔΥΝΑΜΕΩΝ (DYNAMEON): "Powers" or "Forces." It is derived from the Greek noun "δύναμη" (dynamē), meaning "power" or "force."
So, ΕΠΙΘΕSΕΩΣ ΤΩΝ ΔΥΝΑΜΕΩΝ refers to the attack or assault carried out by the powers or forces.
A' TMHMATOS E' ΔΙΑΓΑΛΑΞΙΑΚΗS AΠΟSΤΟΛΗS ENANTION TΩN STASIASTΩN
A' TMHMATOS E' ΔΙΑΓΑΛΑΞΙΑΚΗΣ AΠΟSΤΟΛΗΣ ENANTION TΩN STASIASTΩN translates to "First Department of Diagalaxiaki Missions against the Stations" in English. Here is the breakdown of the translation:
• A' (A-prime): It denotes the first or primary department.
• TMHMATOS: "Department" or "Division."
• E' (E-prime): It denotes the second level or sub-division within the department.
• ΔΙΑΓΑΛΑΞΙΑΚΗΣ (Diagalaxiakis): This term seems to be a proper noun or specific name, but its exact meaning or reference is unclear without further context.
• AΠΟSΤΟΛΗΣ (Apostolis): "Missions" or "Assignments."
• ENANTION: "Against" or "Opposite to."
• TΩN STASIASTΩN: "The Stations" or "The Bases."
Therefore, the phrase suggests the existence of a specific department or division (A' TMHMATOS E' ΔΙΑΓΑΛΑΞΙΑΚΗΣ) that carries out missions or assignments against certain stations or bases. However, without additional context or information, it is challenging to provide a more precise interpretation or explanation of the phrase
APAKONIANΩN 2003-2160 can be translated as "of the Apocalypse 2003-2160" in English. Here is the breakdown of the translation:
• APAKONIANΩN: This term appears to be a proper noun derived from the word "Apocalypse," referring to a catastrophic or cataclysmic event. It is likely used here in a specific context or reference.
• 2003-2160: These numbers indicate a time span or period, from the year 2003 to 2160.
The phrase suggests a connection to the concept of the Apocalypse or a specific event or prophecy related to a period spanning from 2003 to 2160. However, without further context or information, it is challenging to provide a more precise interpretation of the phrase.
RED SECTIONOriginal Text:
SΦAΙΡΙΚΟS, ΜΑΝΔΥΑS "STEPEOΫΦH" "MERISTHS ΓAIAS"
"SΦAΙΡΙΚΟS, ΜΑΝΔΥΑS 'STEPEOΫΦH' 'MERISTHS ΓAIAS'" can be translated as "Spherical, Mantle of the Earth, 'STEPÉYSIS,' Meridian of the Earth" in English. Here is the breakdown of the translation:
• SΦAΙΡΙΚΟS (Sphairikos): "Spherical" or "Sphere-like." It refers to something that has the shape of a sphere.
• ΜΑΝΔΥΑS (Manduas): "Mantle." It is commonly used to describe the layer of the Earth beneath the crust and above the core.
• 'STEPEOΫΦH' ('STEPÉYSIS'): This term appears to be a specific name or concept represented within quotation marks. "STEPÉYSIS" does not have a direct translation in English, as it seems to be a unique term or a specialized concept. Without further context or information, its precise meaning or interpretation is unclear.
• 'MERISTHS ΓAIAS' ('Meristis Gaias'): "Meridian of the Earth." It refers to the imaginary lines that run from the North Pole to the South Pole on the Earth's surface, used for geographic reference.
The phrase describes something spherical, specifically referring to the mantle of the Earth, and includes a term or concept represented by "STEPÉYSIS." Additionally, it mentions the meridian of the Earth. However, without more information about the specific meaning of "STEPÉYSIS" or the context in which it is used, it is challenging to provide a more detailed explanation.
ΑΠΟΤΕΛΟΥΜΕΝΗS ΑΠΟ ΗΜΙKPYSTAΛΛΩMENH AOPATH ΔIAΩANH "STEPEA„
"ΑΠΟΤΕΛΟΥΜΕΝΗS ΑΠΟ ΗΜΙΚΡΥΣΤΑΛΛΩΜΕΝΗ ΑΟΡΑΤΗ ΔΙΑΒΟΗΝΗ 'ΣΤΕΠΕΑ'" can be translated as "Comprised of semicrystalline invisible divine 'STEPÉA'" in English. Here is the breakdown of the translation:
• ΑΠΟΤΕΛΟΥΜΕΝΗS (apoteloúmenes): Plural form of the word "αποτελούμενη" (apoteloúmeni), meaning "comprised" or "consisting."
• ΑΠΟ (apo): "of" or "from."
• ΗΜΙΚΡΥΣΤΑΛΛΩΜΕΝΗ (imikrustallómeni): "semicrystalline." It refers to a material or substance that exhibits properties of both crystalline and amorphous structures.
• ΑΟΡΑΤΗ (aoratí): "invisible." It describes something that cannot be seen or is imperceptible.
• ΔΙΑΒΟΗΝΗ (diavoíni): "divine" or "of divine nature." It indicates a quality or characteristic associated with the divine or gods.
• 'ΣΤΕΠΕΑ' ('STEPÉA'): This term appears to be a specific name or concept represented within quotation marks. Without further context or information, its precise meaning or interpretation is unclear.
Taken together, the phrase suggests something that is composed of semicrystalline, invisible, and divine nature, with a term or concept represented by "STEPÉA." Without more context or information about the specific meaning or origin of "STEPÉA," it is challenging to provide a more detailed explanation.
ΥΛΗ Г' ΔΙASTASEΩS, ΠEPIKΛEIOYSA
The phrase "ΥΛΗ Г' ΔΙΑΣΤΑΣΕΩΣ, ΠΕΡΙΚΛΕΙΟΥΣΑ" can be translated as "Matter of the third dimension, enclosing" in English. Here is the breakdown of the translation:
• ΥΛΗ (Yli): "Matter" or "substance."
• Г' (Gamma): The Greek letter "Gamma," which represents the numeral 3 in Greek.
• ΔΙΑΣΤΑΣΕΩΣ (Diastaseos): "Dimension" or "measurement." It refers to the concept of spatial dimensions.
• ΠΕΡΙΚΛΕΙΟΥΣΑ (Perikleioussa): "Enclosing" or "surrounding." It is a form of the verb "περικλείω" (perikleio), meaning "to enclose" or "to surround."
Putting it all together, the phrase indicates the "matter of the third dimension" or "material pertaining to the three-dimensional space" that is "enclosing" or "surrounding" something. Without further context, it is challenging to provide a more specific interpretation.
TO YΠEPHΛIAKO SYSTHMA
"TO ΥΠΕΡΗΦΑΛΙΑΚΟ ΣΥΣΤΗΜΑ" can be translated as "The surveillance system" in English. Here is the breakdown of the translation:
• TO (ΤΟ): "The"
• ΥΠΕΡΗΦΑΛΙΑΚΟ (YPERIFALIAKO): "Surveillance" or "supervisory." It refers to something related to monitoring or observing.
• ΣΥΣΤΗΜΑ (SYSTHMA): "System." It denotes a set of connected parts or elements working together to achieve a specific purpose.
Taken together, the phrase refers to "The surveillance system." It implies a system designed for monitoring or supervising activities or events.
HΛΙOY "SEIPIOY" + PΩS EΞH "MEIZONES ΓAIES"
Χαίρω "Σειπίου" + ρώς έχη "Μείζονες Γαῖαις"
The phrase "Χαίρω 'Σειπίου' + ρώς έχη 'Μείζονες Γαῖαις'" can be translated as "Greetings 'Seipios' + may you have 'Greater Earths'" in English. Here is the breakdown of the translation:
• Χαίρω (Chairo): "Greetings" or "I rejoice." It is a common Greek greeting.
• "Σειπίου" (Seipios): This appears to be a name or a specific term. Without further context, it is challenging to provide a precise interpretation.
• ρώς έχη (ros eche): "May you have" or "may you possess."
• "Μείζονες Γαῖαις" (Meizones Gaiais): "Greater Earths." It suggests the desire or wish for the person to have larger or more significant experiences or accomplishments in the world.
In summary, the phrase is a greeting followed by an expression of well-wishing, indicating the desire for the person named "Seipios" to have greater or more significant achievements or experiences in life.
ESΩTEPIKΩN TPOXIΩN EK TΩN OΠOIΩN KAI H IΔIKH MAS ΩS ΔΙΠΟΛΙΚΟ HΛIAKO MAS SYSTHMA
ΕΣΩΤΕΡΙΚΩΝ ΤΡΟΧΙΩΝ ΕΚ ΤΩΝ ΟΠΟΙΩΝ ΚΑΙ Η ΙΔΙΚΗ ΜΑΣ ΩΣ ΔΙΠΟΛΙΚΟ ΗΛΙΑΚΟ ΜΑΣ ΣΥΣΤΗΜΑ
The phrase "ΕΣΩΤΕΡΙΚΩΝ ΤΡΟΧΙΩΝ ΕΚ ΤΩΝ ΟΠΟΙΩΝ ΚΑΙ Η ΙΔΙΚΗ ΜΑΣ ΩΣ ΔΙΠΟΛΙΚΟ ΗΛΙΑΚΟ ΜΑΣ ΣΥΣΤΗΜΑ" can be translated as "of internal paths from which also our own as a bipolar solar system" in English. Here is the breakdown of the translation:
• ΕΣΩΤΕΡΙΚΩΝ (Esoterikon): "Internal" or "inner."
• ΤΡΟΧΙΩΝ (Trochion): "Paths" or "tracks."
• ΕΚ (Ek): "From" or "out of."
• ΤΩΝ ΟΠΟΙΩΝ (Ton opoion): "Of which" or "from which."
• ΚΑΙ (Kai): "Also" or "and."
• Η (I): "The" or "our."
• ΙΔΙΚΗ (Idiki): "Own" or "personal."
• ΜΑΣ (Mas): "Our" or "us."
• ΩΣ (Os): "As" or "like."
• ΔΙΠΟΛΙΚΟ (Dipoliko): "Bipolar" or "having two poles."
• ΗΛΙΑΚΟ (Iliako): "Solar" or "related to the Sun."
• ΣΥΣΤΗΜΑ (Systima): "System."
Taken together, the phrase describes "of internal paths from which also our own as a bipolar solar system." It implies a reference to a system or structure composed of internal paths, and in this context, it specifically refers to the solar system as a whole, highlighting its bipolar nature.
Π ΩS EΞΗ "MEIZ. Γ."
The phrase "Π ΩΣ ΕΞΗ 'MEIZ.Γ.'" can be translated as "in the form of 'MEIZ.Γ.'" in English. Here is the breakdown of the translation:
• Π (Pi): The Greek letter "Pi."
• ΩΣ (Os): "In the form of" or "as."
• ΕΞΗ (Exi): "MEIZ.Γ." This appears to be a specific term or abbreviation, but without further context or information, it is not possible to determine its exact meaning.
卐 ΕΞΩΤΕΡΙΚΩΝ ΤΡΟΧΙΩΝ
卐 = Symbol for peace
The phrase "ΕΞΩΤΕΡΙΚΩΝ ΤΡΟΧΙΩΝ" translates to "external tracks" in English. It refers to the paths or trajectories that are located outside or on the periphery of something. However, please note that this translation is based on the literal meaning of the words, and the context in which the phrase is used may influence its specific interpretation.
"The Anti-Aging System"
"ANTISEIPIOY" MEΛANOS OΠΗS
"ANTISEIPIOY" ΜΕΛΑΝΟΣ ΟΠΗΣ translates to "Opposing Discrimination" or "Anti-Racism" in English.
This is as far as I got with that section, until I got stuck and decided to start on a different section.
GREEN SECTIONOriginal Text:
H AKPIBΩS OMOIA MOPΦH KAI ΛEIT℧PГIA ATOMΩN-YΠOATOMIKΩN SΩMA
The structure and properties of atoms-subatomic bodies are similar.
ΔΙΩΝ <(∞) ENTOS (∞) KΛΠ>
I was not able to translate this section, any help would be appreciated
ANOΔEIKNYEI ΩS EBPAIOSAΞONIKES-MASΩNIKES PΠATES TIS AKAΔHMAIKES
"ANOΔEIKNYEI ΩS EBPAIOSAΞONIKES-MASΩNIKES PΠATES TIS AKAΔHMAIKES" is a Greek phrase that translates to "Revealed as Pythagoreans-Masonic, the principles of the Academics." It suggests the disclosure or revelation of a connection or affiliation with both Pythagorean philosophy, Freemasonry, and the principles of the Academic school of thought.
ΠΥΡHNIKH ΦYSIKH - XHMEIA K ΘEΩPIES
"ΠΥΡHNIKH ΦYSIKH - XHMEIA K ΘEΩPIES" translates to "Fire Physics - Chemistry and Theories" in English. It seems to refer to the study or field of fire physics, chemistry, and related theories.
That's as far as I got! I spent a couple of hours doing this on the weekend and will continue to translate more over coming days/weeks as and when I find time.
2023.06.05 04:37 Inevitable-3215 Asian Red Flag 🚩
2023.06.05 04:36 cupidswing I’m roommate is moving out and I’m sad about it…why?
2023.06.05 04:36 chaoticdisastercrow Vent: I miss my best friend.
2023.06.05 04:36 AlmostComedic [Meta] r/Television should join the Reddit Blackout on June 12th to stand up to the API changes for 3rd party apps.
2023.06.05 04:36 AI0 AutoModerator performed action `sticky`
2023.06.05 04:36 layla_blue007 Looking for advice on getting an RO
2023.06.05 04:36 throwrauser728282 What to do about a non-affectionate boyfriend (21F 25M)
2023.06.05 04:36 cupidswing I’m roommate is moving out and I’m sad about it…why?
2023.06.05 04:36 Hopeful_River1969 Nothing is gonna stop them, they don't care what you're doing
|submitted by Hopeful_River1969 to u/Hopeful_River1969 [link] [comments]|
2023.06.05 04:36 zero0000000zero Confused about my life
2023.06.05 04:35 audree1141 Considering Rehoming