How to unlock delta miter saw
Wandering in Darkness
2022.07.29 09:44 Three_Purple_Scarabs Wandering in Darkness
The Reddit home of the works of Three Purple Scarabs (aka Xepera maSet aka Sa-ma-Bemen)
2023.06.10 18:57 aesuithiell Will there ever be a Croatian language course on Duolingo?
I realised that many other posts have been previously made on this sub, requesting for Serbo-Croatian language courses. I found this post
to be pretty clear and on point.
I am very much looking forward it and wish the devs hear us out and just go for it!
Also, I saw another post requesting for Farsi/Persian language course? Oh, how cool that would be! :D
submitted by aesuithiell
to duolingo [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 18:56 UJMRider1961 My theory on crazy op-tempo
You would think that the Army would be able to chill out a little and offer more stability now that we are not doing back-to-back deployments to one of two sandboxes, right?
If you think like that, then there's something you are missing: There is no Cold War like there was after Vietnam.
The thing about the cold war was that it justified the existence of a lot of units. V Corps and VII Corps didn't have to "justify their existence" to Congress. All they had to do was point out the 20 Soviet divisions in East Germany, the 5 Divisions in Checholslovakia, the 4 in Poland and the 4 in Hungary. 8th Army didn't have to "justify its existence" they just had to point out how many times the North Koreans fired artillery or machine guns across the MDL in Korea.
Combine that with very few ACTUAL hostilities and you end up with a more or less regular schedule of gunnery, Graf, Hohenfels, NTC, Team Spirit, etc, and you had an Army running on a "schedule" that everybody liked.
But there is no Cold War today. No steely-eyed Commie soldiers sitting in their T-72s and BMPs waiting to rape and pillage Western Europe.
So that means every commander who is given an unreasonable tasking has to ask himself: If I turn this down (on the grounds that my guys have been deployed to Korea/Kuwait/Bulgaria/Poland for the las 200 days), how long is it before some budget-cutting bean counter is going to start saying "well, if the unit can't fulfill this tasking, do we even NEED it anymore?"
IOW commanders are terrified that if they don't have insane op-tempos to show how "vaulable" their commands are to the Army and to the Nation, their unit (and their cushy sinecure as a COL/BG/MG/CSM) will be the next one on the chopping block of "force restructuring."
I saw it happen during the post-Desert Storm drawdown and it's happening again. Nobody wants to say "no" because saying "no" is the same thing as saying "I have nothing valuable to contribute to the Army."
I don't know what the "solution" is but I think identifying the problem is the first step.
submitted by UJMRider1961
to army [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 18:56 Unschool_it Unleashing the Power Within: The Executive Program in Strategic Sales Management
| || |https://preview.redd.it/5ns6gaj3185b1.png?width=1020&format=png&auto=webp&s=2667b7a7933f424bbb757193c6a3fd8613ee0140 submitted by Unschool_it to u/Unschool_it [link] [comments]
In the world of sales, continuous growth and mastery are the key ingredients for success. To flourish in a fiercely competitive business landscape, sales professionals must constantly enhance their skills and knowledge. That's where the Executive Program in Strategic Sales Management, a collaboration between Unschool and Leadsquared, comes into play. This transformative sales certification program is tailored for individuals who are eager to unlock their true potential and take their careers to new heights. Let's embark on a journey of sales excellence and explore how this program can shape your future.
- The Importance of Advanced Sales Certification: In an era that values expertise and specialization, possessing an advanced sales certification can be a game-changer. It not only validates your skills but also demonstrates your commitment to professional growth. The Executive Program equips you with the strategic sales management acumen that today's employers seek, providing you with a competitive edge in the market and opening doors to exciting opportunities.
- Unveiling the Program Curriculum: The Executive Program is a work of art in itself, meticulously crafted to cover every facet of strategic sales management. The curriculum delves into various topics such as sales psychology, negotiation techniques, data analytics, and leveraging digital tools. Each module is designed to sharpen your skills and broaden your sales horizons. Real-world case studies and interactive exercises bring the learning experience to life, enabling you to apply your knowledge in practical scenarios.
- Online Learning at Your Fingertips: The program offers the freedom and flexibility to learn at your own pace, thanks to its online format. Breaking free from the constraints of traditional classroom settings, the Executive Program can be accessed from anywhere in the world. This flexibility allows you to shape your educational journey according to your schedule, seamlessly blending learning with your professional commitments. Acquire new skills, explore cutting-edge sales strategies, and unleash your potential, all within the comfort of your chosen environment.
- Learning from Industry Titans: online learning platform places you in the capable hands of industry titans and seasoned sales experts who serve as your mentors. Drawing from their vast experience and success stories, these mentors provide invaluable insights, best practices, and personalized guidance. Their practical wisdom nurtures your growth as a sales professional, empowering you to overcome challenges with confidence. Embracing their mentorship, you can refine your techniques, expand your network, and develop the mindset of a true sales master.
- Future-Proofing Your Skills: In today's rapidly evolving sales landscape, staying ahead of the curve is essential. The Executive Program ensures that you are prepared for the future by equipping you with cutting-edge skills and strategies. Modules on emerging sales technologies, digital transformation, and social selling empower you to navigate the digital era with finesse. By future-proofing your skills, you position yourself as a forward-thinking sales professional, capable of adapting to new trends and delivering exceptional results.
Conclusion: Advanced sales program
in Strategic Sales Management is your gateway to sales mastery. By obtaining this advanced certification, you em bark on a transformative journey of self-discovery, equipping yourself with the skills and knowledge needed to thrive in the competitive sales arena. Unschool and Leadsquared invite you to embrace the art of sales mastery and unlock your full potential. Seize this opportunity, paint your path to success, and create a masterpiece out of your sales career. Enroll in the Executive Program today and let your sales prowess shine!
2023.06.10 18:53 fatefuldawn I Finished a No Somniel Ironman Run on Maddening!
I can't believe it.
So a No Somniel run pretty much means that during the run, all activities that are done in the Somniel are banned. There are several combat-related implications of this - no refining weapons (no early strong weapons like a Levin Sword until Ch. 11 for example and can only use base weapons), no engravings, no Bond Rings, no cooking, no activities, no Well, and no Arena. The early Steel weapons that you get upon going to the Somniel from an update are banned as well as the Heroes rewards (the Bond Rings and the weapons, Folkvangr, Fensalir, and Noatun). No Arena means that leveling up the bond rank of Emblems on each character will have to be done in the maps themselves and skill inherits are impossible. Reclassing is still possible, but more difficult now that you have to level up bond ranks in maps and because weapon proficiencies past bond rank 5 will need at least two maps with the Emblem Ring. No DLC either, but that doesn't impact me since I don't have it anyway. And while it's not a Somniel activity, I didn't have Network Connection enabled for the weapon drops, EXP, and other small benefits scattered on a map. I had finished a normal Ironman run with no big issues (one death, RIP Louis), but I went into this run fully expecting to lose it. An Ironman means no using the Draconic Time Crystal, so no rewinding my mistakes and every input I make is final. If a character dies because of my poor decisions or they get crit by the enemy, they remain dead. Run casualties
RIP Chloe, Yunaka, Framme, Celine, and Diamant
- Chloe: Died in Ch. 6. Fog of war claimed another life. Chloe got hit by an axe fighter and a thief that I didn't have vision of. It was entirely my mistake to overextend with her when I could've just played it safe. I was going to use Chloe this run as an early carry before likely transitioning her to a more support based role if her combat couldn't keep up.
- Yunaka: Died in Ch. 8. Overall, I think Chloe's death kinda snowballed the deaths in Ch. 8. Going into this chapter, I lost a character that was going to be one of my early carries. Lapis was Chloe's replacement, but I needed to get staff proficiency on her just in case I was going to pivot her to a support later (especially since I can't get staff proficiency for a long time after Ch. 10). Lapis therefore had to have Micaiah for several maps and I tried to continue using Marth on Alear on Ch. 8 instead as a carry. However, because of my poor timing of Engage attacks and just being badly positioned because I was unprepared for when Kagetsu and Zelkov started moving, I got myself in a situation that required me to hit a 65% to defeat Kagetsu. Missed the 65% and Yunaka died to him.
- Framme: Died in Ch. 8. I didn't have Lodestar Rush or enough power in general to take down Ivy in one turn. But I had to start taking down her health bars eventually otherwise I would have game over'ed since enemies would've reached the target point. As such, almost all of my units were in range of Ivy at that point and she had free reign to choose whoever she wanted to kill. In the end, she chose to Killer Axe crit Framme to death (Framme would've died even without the crit).
- Celine: Died in Ch. 10. I'm really mad at myself for this death because Celine died on turn one. I calculated how much damage she would take from the armor and pegasus knight on the left if they both hit her and concluded if Celine was next to Alear, she would live at 1 HP. Well, she didn't live at 1 HP because I didn't account for the Resonance damage from having Celica on her. And of course both the armor and pegasus knight hit their 50% attacks. Celine was my only early game carry because Chloe had died. And now she was dead on turn one of a difficult 2-part map.
- Diamant: Died in Ch. 10. Got frozen by Hortensia and I couldn't get in range to Restore him without risking Alear's death to Hortensia's Dragon effective Luin. However, I did forget to have him equip a lighter weapon and because he had the armorslayer equipped, he got doubled by Hortensia and died. I don't fully remember if he could've lived if he wasn't doubled by Hortensia (because there were other enemies around him), but I'm still frustrated at myself for letting that happen. I don't know if it's just me, but I always have trouble with taking down Hortensia in this chapter; on my normal Ironman run, I had to resort to freezing her due to a lucky early Freeze staff from the Well, but alas, no such resources like that exist in a No Somniel run.
. The Final Team
Some quick notes - the screenshot on the top has HP tonics already applied to everyone so subtract 5 if you want to see their true HP. That was the first thing I did when I went into the final map and then thought maybe I should screenshot everyone. The screenshot on the bottom has everyone with their Emblem Rings and full tonics applied to them.
- Martial Master Alear (Lucina): I really like support Alear and having them as the Bonded Shielder has worked wonders in my previous playthroughs. I figured that I would need Alear's +3 flat damage for my carries and since they support everyone in the cast, they provide +10 hit for free as well. I chose to go with Martial Master Alear because my combat carries were going to be in several different class types and I wanted the flexibility to have 100% activation rate on Bonded Shield for all of them if the need arises. I also really like Chain Guard. As such, in early game, I fed Alear experience through Mercurius farming and then gave them Micaiah to get staff proficiency and to farm via Great Sacrifice. By Ch. 11, Alear was a Griffin Knight because I believe having Alear in a flying class in Ch. 11 is invaluable so you can quickly reach the point on the map to trigger Ivy, Zelkov, and Kagetsu to join you before you get overwhelmed by Corrupted with Emblems. After staying a few more chapters in Griffin (until I could give Alear Lucina after getting sword proficiency off of her on another character), Alear became a Martial Master and mainly Bonded Shielded or Chain Guarded. Not being able to Micaiah Engrave a Shielding Art to drive enemy hit rates close to 0% meant that I had to be more cognizant of where I used Bonded Shield. The enemy AI mostly decides which character to attack based on expected damage (combination of actual damage they'll do in a round of combat, how likely it is they'll hit, and their crit chance on you is also factored in). So when Bonded Shielding, I had to make sure that Alear was not going to get targeted and if they were, that they were not going to get killed from it. As such, it wasn't as simple as plop two units down and go to town deleting enemies, but it was still really strong nonetheless.
Stat Boosters: One Boots, one Seraph Robe, one Speedwing, three Dracoshields, three Talismans, two Goddess Icons
- Wyvern Knight Amber (Lyn): For Amber, I was particularly cognizant of the fact that in my previous normal Ironman run, he sometimes had 90% hit rates in the endgame despite having a +hit rate engraving on his lances. That's why I decided to go with sword/lance Wyvern instead of axe/lance Wyvern even though it would've been easier to get axe proficiency on him (axe proficiency is at bond rank 2 on Leif while any sword proficiency requires at least bond rank 6, which means at least two maps worth of using a specific Emblem vs. just one). That decision really paid off. Amber was mostly using swords throughout the midgame of this playthrough because he wasn't getting 90%+ hit on lances even while I was activating his personal for +20 hit. I can only imagine his hit rates while using axes... it just spells disaster if a crucial attack misses in an Ironman (Yunaka's death...). If I saw Amber's hit rate really going into the gutter by the endgame, I was prepared to have him switch to Sniper and just kill fliers, but that never ended up happening especially after I used all my Secret Books on him (none of my other combat characters could use them since many of them capped dex and for those that didn't, they were accurate anyway). Amber remained good throughout even though by endgame, he rarely one-rounded enemies.
Stat Boosters: One Energy Drop, three Secret Books, one Speedwing
- Warrior Kagetsu (Roy): I had my sights set on getting Kagetsu into Warrior despite Wyvern being easier to reclass into and still a strong class for him because I felt I needed the absolute best out of my units to get through this run (and I believe Warrior is Kagetsu's best class). Getting him into Warrior was a bit of an endeavor, but having to delegate an Emblem to Kagetsu wasn't going to make the game harder; on the contrary, it likely made things easier because Kagetsu is such a strong unit to start with. Kagetsu immediately got Lyn for Ch. 12 and 13 to get bow proficiency. This worked out for me in a lot of ways because Ch. 12 is an easy chapter so Emblem allocation isn't that important to get through the map. Plus, Lyn on Kagetsu for Ch. 12 doubles the Wolf Knights once you get two Speedtaker stacks so I found it quite nice having Lyn on him. And my strategy for Ch. 13 always involved Lyn on Kagetsu (see my chapter thoughts in the comments) anyway. Now, he's got bow proficiency just in time for Ch. 14, where Ike immediately goes on Kagetsu to get axe proficiency. And soon after, he's a Warrior and just snowballed from there. I was initially a bit worried about using axes at all in this playthrough considering their low base hit rates (I was prepared to pivot Kagetsu into Wyvern and have him use swords if I needed to), but Kagetsu had 100% hit rate with a Silver Axe often. His Longbow was accurate too (same base hit rate as Silver Axe). Overall, Kagetsu snowballed hard. And when I got Roy on him, and eventually the Binding Blade unlocked, he could clear entire groups of enemies by himself (cleared the entire top lane of Ch. 24 himself with just a healer nearby). After this run, I wholeheartedly believe Roy is Kagetsu's best Emblem and it reaffirms my belief that Warrior is Kagetsu's best class. He just hits so hard with axes and doesn't take much damage either. Wyvern's great for Kagetsu, but really, try him in Warrior if you get the chance. He won't need crits to one-round, only a Silver Axe. If he can cleanly one-round a ton of endgame enemies with just a base Silver Axe and no inherits on this kind of challenge run, actually forging a Silver Axe up a bit and maybe giving it an engrave should achieve similar or better results than what I got as I'm pretty sure my Kagetsu is about average strength-wise (+1 strength than average if I calculated correctly, he got two Energy Drops and is overleveled which is why his strength looks astronomical). My Kagetsu was speed screwed (speed and build were lower than average in the midgame) for nearly the entire run because he should've capped speed way before looping and he didn't cap until after looping in Warrior. That actually mattered a few times and it made me really miss having Speed+X on him, but it wasn't something I couldn't work around and he was a powerhouse regardless.
Stat Boosters: One Boots, one Seraph Robe, two Energy Drops
- Mage Knight Pandreo (Marth): After I got Pandreo, I immediately gave him Lucina to get sword proficiency to switch into Mage Knight. He did pretty well in Mage Knight, but it wasn't until after getting partway through Ch. 17 (gave him Eirika so he got bond rank 3 for Bravery at that moment and got the Bolganone that Griss drops), where he really started to snowball. After that, he could consistently one-round a lot of enemies without help until Ch. 20. Unfortunately, that's when his speed cap in Mage Knight caught up and in the endgame, 31 base speed that is not quite enough without a bit of speed boosting from an Emblem considering I cannot inherit Speed+X. In the last couple of chapters, I mostly used Marth (sometimes switched to Eirika) on Pandreo. Marth has some +speed stat boosts innately and can boost damage as well if Engaged via Divine Speed providing an additional attack at 50% damage. Using Marth on a magic unit was something I did before when I played around and used Mage Knight Kagetsu lol It worked well then and it worked well now. This Mage Knight Pandreo's stats besides magic have actually been the least impressive I've had so far. I think his magic is maybe around +2 to +3 above average though (I forget what level I class changed him from High Priest to Mage Knight), which more than makes up for his other stat deficiencies. I'm just surprised he didn't cap dex or resistance by the end of the game when he usually does. Nonetheless, Pandreo was a powerhouse and carried the run like Kagetsu even though I couldn't just send him into a group of enemies without being covered by Bonded Shield and know he'll live whilst taking them all down (unless it's a group of enemies with Great weapons he can double, those are fodder to Pandreo).
Stat Boosters: Three Spirit Dusts
- Warrior Merrin (Eirika): Unlike with Kagetsu, I didn't go through four whole maps of raising bond ranks up for Merrin to change classes. That's because she'll probably end up being able to change into Warrior by Ch. 18 if I did that. Meanwhile, if I just waited until Ch. 17 to get Leif back, I would have Warrior Merrin in time for Ch. 19. It's a one chapter lag for a huge team power difference from Ch. 14 through 17 as one of my stronger units wouldn't be able to use Lyn or Ike. Merrin mostly chipped as a Wolf Knight and even when I got her into Warrior, she still was chipping (occasionally, she would one-shot fliers with the Radiant Bow) because her damage wasn't good enough and she was under the level curve. Plus, her hit rates were shaky for a good amount of time. However, I wanted her to be more so I kept feeding her kills whenever I could and I gave her Eirika after I got Marth back. With Eirika, she could sometimes do some great damage with a Brave Axe (and Eirika's damage boost helped her hit some one-round thresholds with a bow on magical enemies, that's how low her damage output was). But once she got access to Sieglinde, she could finally one-round some endgame enemies due to effective damage.
Stat Boosters: One Speedwing
- Thief Zelkov (Byleth): Bought a Short Knife just for him because I didn't want this unlucky guy to get randomly crit if he faced any combat, but in hindsight with all the luck that Byleth provides, maybe that wasn't necessary. Byleth on a covert gives +5 speed when Instructing and after a Goddess Dance and considering that I cannot inherit Speed+X on my characters, I knew I was going to need the speed buff since the speed thresholds get really high on Maddening. In the end, that speed buff wasn't needed for my primary carries (Kagetsu and Pandreo) until Ch. 20, but after that, it really was needed. Pandreo caps speed in Mage Knight at 31 (so with a speed tonic, Special Dance from Seadall, and Chaos Style activated, Pandreo can only naturally double enemies that are at 34 speed or below) and Kagetsu caps speed in Warrior at 35 (so with a speed tonic, Special Dance from Seadall, and while Engaged with Roy, Kagetsu can only naturally double enemies that are at 38 speed or below). From what I saw, enemy speed can reach up to 44 so that Instruct was absolutely needed so that they could double enemies up to 39 or 43 speed respectively.
- Dancer Seadall (Sigurd): I don't think there's much to say about Seadall except that I put Sigurd on him because I only have one Canter to give out and having it on a dancer felt like the most useful. I can't use Override, but that's a small price to pay for the flexibility in positioning for Goddess Dances.
- Sage Citrinne (Corrin): Citrinne replaced Celine's role as an early game carry after Celine's death. While she only really had one map to shine (Ch. 11), she really did shine in that map. I luckily had the foresight to get a melee weapon proficiency on Citrinne in case I needed to make her a Mage Knight. I could've promoted her to Sage, but I compared the stats and saw that Mage Knight Citrinne would double a lot of enemies on Ch. 11's map and that's what I needed at the time. Citrinne put in a lot of work that map, immediately one-rounding the first axe fighter (if not for Roy's Hold Out). I had Citrinne stay in Mage Knight for several chapters as she was my best option for a magical carry for some time (Pandreo was stuck in High Priest for several chapters while having Lucina equipped before he can reclass) and her performance was pretty good. If I kept using her for combat and gave her resources like Lyn, I feel she would've turned out great. But in the end, Citrinne reclassed to Sage once I got Corrin because she was one of my few units that could be in a Mystical class (no tome proficiency to work towards either for a long time) and pivoted into a support role after that (which was my intention with Celine once I reached that point). She was great nonetheless. Corrin on a Mystical unit is a tried and true combo that I really like because it means being able to debuff and freeze enemies in place from three range (especially important now that I don't have Canter), and the Fire Dragon Vein is the most useful one imo. In all honesty, I didn't use the Fire Dragon Vein much to ward enemies off. My combat carries were strong enough that I rarely needed it. As such, it was mostly spammed to raise Corrin's bond rank. But it was still great to have that option in my back pocket in case I needed it.
- Griffin Knight Lapis: Lapis replaced Chloe, but not as well as Citrinne replaced Celine. I couldn't really use Lapis much in combat because she had to have Micaiah equipped to get staff proficiency in the early game. I think I messed up and didn't focus enough on leveling Lapis's bond rank with Micaiah because she had to keep Micaiah all the way until Ch. 11 to get the proficiency. But tbf to myself, I nearly lost the run on Ch. 8 so leveling up bond rank wasn't on the forefront of my mind. By Ch. 11, there was no real justification I could make to try to make her combat work. As like any other staff user, she did her job.
- Cupido Fogado: I was unable to get Fogado off the ground in this playthrough. He was alright up to around when I did Roy's Paralogue as he could still one-shot the Wyverns there with a Radiant Bow even if his hit rates were in the 70s (had to just make sure to have a backup plan if he did miss, which he did a few times); but soon after that, I couldn't consistently find ways to have him contribute and he was left in the dust. I still brought him into the final chapter because maybe some of the chip damage he could do to fliers would help and I felt like I had enough staff users (he actually was helpful in two occasions on the final map!).
- Lindwurm Ivy (Ike): I probably would've used Ivy as a carry if not for the fact that she faces crit from nearly every enemy. Her inaccuracy with tomes is a problem as well, but I didn't need her to chip too often. Essentially, no engravings to fix these issues meant she was relegated to staff duty. She did her job and I think throughout this playthrough she had higher offensive staff hit rate (Freeze, Fracture) than Hortensia most of the time, though it wasn't by a significant amount. After midgame, Ike eventually went on Ivy mainly because I have just one source of Reposition (I really missed not being able to put this skill on most of my support units) and I wanted it on a flier.
- Slepnir Rider Hortensia (Micaiah): Nothing to really say about this as it's as standard and straightforward as can be. She and Citrinne had held a Surge tome just in case I needed someone with 100% accuracy to finish off an enemy (this did happen a couple of times this playthrough).
- Griffin Knight Mauvier (Leif): He's a staff user that can luckily take a few hits because he did need to survive a few in my playthrough. I put Leif on him because Leif wasn't doing much on anyone else after the midgame. But then again, it didn't much on Mauvier either besides being used to Quadruple Strike the Dark Bishop on the final map.
- Sage Veyle (Celica): I kinda messed up because I didn't realize Veyle had access to S tomes in her Fell Child class and the main thing I wanted to do was use her with Nova. I could've saved myself the trouble of reclassing, but in the end, it was okay because reclassing to Sage does increase Veyle's offensive stats. I do miss out on the Fell Child class skill (which is quite nice), but getting Celica Engage back is low priority anyway so the trade-off was fine. Since my team lacked a second source of magic damage, Veyle was helpful as someone who can do a lot of damage with magic. She didn't one-round a lot of enemies, but her performance was satisfactory.
Stat Boosters: One Seraph Robe, one Speedwing
In comments below, I detail my thoughts on the individual chapters if anyone's interested (starting from Ch. 6 since that's the first chapter where something actually happened and where I also had a clear goal in mind for the map). I never thought I would successfully complete this run so I don't have any screenshots to chronicle events from before Ch. 24-ish (also, I forgot to screenshot too many things). I unfortunately don't remember the exact details of the early/midgame chapters that well anymore, but I tried my best to recall whatever information I could. This is listed by the order I tackled the maps. A full turn count, playtime, and MVP list is here.
submitted by fatefuldawn
to fireemblem [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 18:52 ohnoTHATguy123 I believe I have figured out amplifying information on the Indictment.
(This is taken from a comment I made on another post.)
I'm cracked at this.
I read the indictment and I know what country they are talking about and who the senior military official likely is. I also have a good chance of knowing where this document is.
'Country A' is Iran.
Senior Military official is potentially Acting sectary of defense Chris Miller, but almost certainly General Mark Milley (joint chiefs of staff). He was a vocal, public, figure at the time against action in Iran.
Context: Trump pulls out of the Iran-deal, because it was a right-wing scape goat from the Obama era. All that does is stop Americans from being allowed to go take measurements in Iran to see if they are producing weapons grade uranium.
Iran begins the process of making weapons grade uranium, after all the Americans can no longer be the 'canary in the coal mine'. This process takes many years.
Charitable explanation: Trump saw Iran developing nuclear weapons and thought they should intervene by taking military action.
Non-Charitable explanation from a tell all book but still entirely plausible: Trump was obsessing over his poor approval ratings and saw Iran's nuclear build up as a good reason to go to war. After all, war time presidents get good approval ratings.
Trump at some point orders the DoD to produce a plan to invade Iran. Gen Mark Milley produces it at the President's request. He does not think it's a good idea. Allegedly informing Trump “If you do this, you’re gonna have a fucking war.”. Once again this is from a tell all book of which either hasn't come out yet or I just can't find the name of.
Gen. Mark Milley's disapproval of invading Iran is public knowledge.
In the Indictment, specifically the audio recording, Trump is effectively saying (aka I'm translating trump speak): "Look at how hypocritical Milley is, if he didn't want to invade Iran, why did he procure this plan? It's his plan!!". The President ordered a General to make a plan. He made the plan. He does not think unnecessary war is a good idea. That's where we are.
As to where the document is, And this is my speculation (always important note an information sources biases), It is almost certainly in Suadi Arabia. Jared Kushner met with Saudi Arabia and left that meeting and received a 2 billion dollar deal for his investment company despite massive opposition from those in the industry. Saudi Arabia has a vested interest in taking out Iran. It even is tangentially a good thing for the U.S. in that regard... however, without knowing the specifics of the document It almost always would be an overall negative for the U.S. because we would tell the Saudi's what they need to know about Iran. Other information on the document almost certainly just exposes U.S. capability. We won't be friends with the Saudi's forever.
submitted by ohnoTHATguy123
to thedavidpakmanshow [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 18:52 My-Last-Hope I just saw the decklists for the new event! How on earth did Konami manage to make the three decks for the tryout duels actually decent!?
submitted by My-Last-Hope to masterduel [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 18:50 GomoDeLimao Questions about Marina and game progression
Context about how things are going: Pav, Tanaka and Samarie are dead. Every playable character except Marina are at the bar. I got the 3 effigys and its morning 2
1- Can i still recruit Marina? She is at the mayor manor with the moonscorched Henryk, i heard if u dont save her night 1 she'll disappear after u free her (dont know if it changes something but the door for the room she is in is unlocked already)
2- Do i need something besides the effigys to escape by train? is it necessary to get something else or do i just kill whatever is in my way after putting the effigys? (I heard someone say i need something from the bunkers so im curious)
3- How to save everyone from moonscorching? I will say the ones i know so correct me if im wrong Everyone- if you enter a tower which i hope is not obligatory August- doesnt get moonscorched Abella- If u go to mayor manor instead of bunker at morning 1 Olivia- If left on train by morning 3 Caligura- Night 2 Karin- Night 3 Please tell me how Daan, Marina, Marcoh and Levi get moonscorched.
submitted by GomoDeLimao
to FearAndHunger2Termina [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 18:49 AutoModerator [Genkicourses.site] ✔️ Jaiya – Erotic Blueprint Breakthrough Course ✔️ Full Course Download
| || | submitted by AutoModerator to GenkiCourses_Cheapest [link] [comments]
Get the course here: [Genkicourses.site] ✔️ Jaiya – Erotic Blueprint Breakthrough Course ✔️ Full Course Download https://preview.redd.it/hrkdorif8x4b1.jpg?width=1280&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=4708bb799a2bcc3fcbf836bc409460a0a7b7c05e
Courses proof (screenshots for example, or 1 free sample video from the course) are available upon demand, simply Contact us here
OMG Yes! Embody Your Pleasure with the Sexual Satisfaction & Electric Connections You Crave The Erotic Blueprint Breakthrough™ erases your erotic stressors, judgements, and miscommunications – empowering you to experience the fulfillment, fun, and frequency you deserve.
With your Erotic Blueprint you will discover the entire natural range of erotic possibilities – the Blueprints give you the map and show how to navigate it to maximize your pleasure. It’s all inside the most comprehensive sexual pleasure, wellness, and health program available, and the only one built using the unique Core Erotic Blueprints as a guiding framework. Together, we will help you find the pleasure waiting, untapped, in your body right now. Teaching you how to play your unique pleasure instrument and unlock your most satisfying pleasure possibilities. You can finally claim the birthright you’ve been denied all this time. Because Pleasure Is Your Birthright. Say goodbye to bland, boring, one-note sex. And find the hidden symphony of endless erotic possibilities waiting in your body right now We’ll SHOW you how to safely & healthily prioritize pleasure, put it FIRST, and experience new breakthroughs… . while getting the skills you need to sexually satisfy, connect, and communicate with ANY Blueprint type – whether yours or a lover’s. You can reawake your body to this experience again, so you’ll be more sensitive to the direction pleasure can give you. And start experiencing new breakthroughs, sensations, and confidence. Ready to own your sexuality and unlock a hot, passionate sex life? The Erotic Blueprint Breakthrough Program can help you achieve your sexual dreams!
2023.06.10 18:49 Individual-Trip-1447 [R] Machine Learning Made Easy: Exploring ML.NET and Its Capabilities.
Calling all C# developers and machine learning enthusiasts! 🎉 Discover the power of ML.NET and unlock the potential of machine learning with C#. 🌟
Our latest blog post explores "C# Machine Learning Made Easy: Exploring ML.NET and Its Capabilities." 🚀 Dive into the world of ML.NET and learn how to build, train, and deploy machine learning models using the familiar C# language. 🤝
Whether you're a seasoned C# developer or just starting your machine learning journey, this guide will equip you with the knowledge and tools to leverage ML.NET effectively. 🚀
Read the full blog post here: http://matrixtrak.com/c-machine-learning-made-easy-exploring-ml-net-and-its-capabilities/
#CSharp #MachineLearning #MLNET #ArtificialIntelligence #DeveloperCommunity #TechNews
submitted by Individual-Trip-1447
to MachineLearning [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 18:48 ScarOfVelvet Inveigle
(This story is made up, and is fictional) Hello, I'm Bella. I live in Los Angeles, California. Head start, I always have to drink medicine to control my hallucinations. But, let's go back to what I have to what I have to say. Living in this city was always scary for me. Because I live right next to a famous hotel famous for wrong reasons, the Cecil Hotel. I was always creeped out for obvious reasons, and because I live near Cecil Hotel. I live in a small apartment room, but my bathroom door, somehow always finds a way to get stuck. Or thud randomly, make random noises, things like that. I always ignored it though. But, I was still really scared about it because I already heard rumors that the "Ghost" of Cecil Hotel can affect people who don't book there, Obviously, I took it lightly and didn't think anything about it, But I do keep a pocket knife around me wherever I'm at. But I still didn't think about any of it, Until one night. This story still haunts me to this day. I'm living normally now, but I still can't stop thinking about what happened to me. So, you already know about my bathroom door right? I found a way to keep it to stay in it's place, By folding a paper, and putting it between the door frame, and the door. In order to keep it from making random sounds, or thuds. But one night, when I was sleeping, A random thud came from my bathroom door. I immediately thought this was weird, because I already had a solution that worked before, so why is it thudding now? I tried to ignore it, But it just keeps thudding and thudding, so, I didn't take my medicine to control hallucinations just so i could check what's happening there. So I checked it my bathroom door. And to my horror, I saw two papers between the bathroom door, instead of one. So I immediately removed the two papers, and my bathroom door made a VERY loud thud. It almost woke all my neighbors up, thankfully, it didn't. I opened both the papers up, to find a mouth staring right into me, I was shocked unable to comprehend why the HELL that was in there! I was really scared, so I went straight outside. But, before I could turn the knob on the door leading outside, I was stopped when I heard that mouth inside that paper spoke. I was immediately jolted in fear when it did. It said, "The three people who come inside you room are murderers, looking for someone to take to Cecil Hotel, to slaughter them. They are reckless abominations with no mercy on people, whatever you do, DON'T LET THEM GET TO YOU" suddenly, my vision began to blur, when I saw three of the police officers from Cecil Hotel barged inside my room. I immediately reached for my pocket knife, I stabbed all of them, gashing all their throats stabbing all of them, again, and again, and again, and again. I made sure my entire room was covered in blood when I was done. But then, I just realized what I had done, I was so scared and panicked, I started gagging at my victim's blood because I just didn't know what to do, but when I looked back, the other paper with the mouth inside it, was gone. I didn't know why, but it was my thought of getting answers on what I should do, but, one of my neighbors saw my apartment covered in blood, they called the police, and I was arrested. I was let out of prison though. But, till this day. I'm still thinking about what I did.. and.... how it's crazy what hallucinations do to people, huh? -Bella Everglow
submitted by ScarOfVelvet
to u/ScarOfVelvet [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 18:47 Dapantskat AITA for letting my dad ruin the family trip for me and my family
I (19 M) went on a trip to Disney with my Mom (41 F), Dad (45 M) and Brother (15M) for the first time. Now to give some context My family and I never had a whole lot of money until I was 15 so going to Disney and seeing how much everything was, really made me dread going on this trip. It was my brothers Christmas gift to go so we decided to spend a week there.
When we got there, I had a melt down, it was too hot, we just got to our hotel after being lost at the airport and not being able to find our room. And I ended up crying, because I felt like I wasn’t appreciating the trip enough. So fast forward a few days, everything has been going good and we have been trying to find certain sweater for the past 3 days and finally we found it, I was so excited to finally have this one thing I wanted from Disney only to hear “You would get curbstomped in that.” From my little brother. Now I understand, he has 15 year old boy humor, but my dad decided to join in and take it farther, which he always had a habit of going off about my clothing. And continued to make fun of me, even after my brother stopped, to the point I didn’t even want the sweater anymore and my mom forced him to apologize.
A few days go by and now he’s talking about this 70 dollar umbrella for days on end from the starwars area, talking about how much he needs it. And for clarification, he has been grouchy the whole trip, making fun about the park and how people wanted to ride certain rides, making fun of my mom for crying from seeing the fireworks and making fun of my mom and I wanting to meet all the characters.
Now this is our last day of Disney and I wanted to have the best day possible. I saw a stuffed Donald Duck and was excited saying “Donald Duck!” Which was met with my dad saying “we saw all of this Tuesday. Why are you excited over this, it’s just the same stuff!”
Immediately I shut down, saying I want to go, and just leave the park. My mom asks me what’s wrong and I tell her that dad made fun of me for getting excited about a stuffed Donald. And that it was okay, that was just how he was. When we get to this shop that has the umbrella, immediately dad is like “we need to go get our umbrella” and my mom points out “so you can be excited over and umbrella but your son can’t be excited over a stuffed animal?”
I didn’t stick around for the conversation but when I got back, I saw my mom and dad talking and my mom crying.
When we were finally back at the hotel, my dad apologized for “ruining the whole trip.” In which I agreed with him. It was the heat of the moment but my mom agreed. Now I just feel like an asshole. AITA?
submitted by Dapantskat
to AmItheAsshole [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 18:46 HazelNuggetless Guy I like has a boyfriend and I think he knows I have a crush on him
I'm horrible at telling stories especially through writing but I'll try my best to make it too long. I meet this guy in April and we get on great, we exchange numbers and we start messaging one another.
Now there's a few things you should know about me before we continue, I've never been in a relationship before and I don't go to school because of my autism so not only do I not have friends but I literally can't make any either because I'm never around other people let alone other people my age so I've never really had a crush on anyone before.
The last time that I had a friend was when I was 9 years old so 5 years ago.
When me and this guy text I don't do or say things that really tell him "I AM REALLY IN LOVE WITH YOU" but I am genuinely interested in everything he says.
We where doing one of those "pick a number and I'll answer it honestly" things and we where doing for a really long time, like 2 days before at one point he says he's bisexual, that's pretty cool but then at one point I ask "who was the last person you hugged" and then he says his boyfriend, I'm not upset at this I'm just quite surprised since he hadn't told me or even hinted at it before, I guess he picks up that I'm a bit surprised and I'm not going to say exactly what he said but he said a few things that makes it seem like he knows I have a crush on him, I don't know how long he's known that I love him but he most definitely knows.
TL,DR: guy I like says he has a boyfriend, also hints at the fact that he knows that I have a crush on him but I don't know for how long he's known.
We still talk a lot though but he hasn't brought it up again or anything to do with it because I think he saw immediately how sort of surprised I was and again, he definitely knows that I have a crush on him.
submitted by HazelNuggetless
to teenagers [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 18:46 Desperate-Ad471 What have you found the best way to level up?
Hi all, looking to get opinions/suggestions on how I would best level up quickly to get access to more characters. I’ve found the grind to be extremely slow and being locked to the same 6 characters tends to be extremely frustrating. For context, I’m a console player that had everyone up to Vantage unlocked before taking a hiatus from the game. Wanting to start fresh on PC, I would really appreciate some insight as to how to level up faster. Mixtape modes are my main fun as a solo player, but they have very minimal exp gain. I tend to no fill both trios and duos as to not deal with randoms, but ratting every game to level up faster is extremely boring. Thanks to any and all tips!
submitted by Desperate-Ad471
to apexlegends [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 18:46 Plus_Molasses8697 Lucie Fink now making a “super guide” to motherhood…
Saw on Insta stories that Lucie Fink is now supposedly making a “super guide” on motherhood. It seems like she’s struggled to find her content niche for some time and I empathize, but this is way out of bounds IMO. Her son isn’t even 2 and she’s acting like she has all the answers. Most parents of adult children still don’t have it all figured out bc parenting is hard and she is making this?
Besides, she has so much privilege and money that a lot of what she shares in this guide won’t be accessible to all mothers. Not all can afford organic food, elaborate monitors, expensive strollers, etc.
I have a brother with an invisible disability and my parents have struggled a LOT, not to mention we struggled with money when I was a kid so it was hard for him to get what he needed. I’ve seen how imperfect and unpredictable the journey can be and it really gets to me that she thinks she is qualified to make an entire guide for people.
She also had a nurse right after giving birth, has a nanny who’s there a lot, and goes on frequent getaways, so I feel like her guide won’t target the areas where mothers may really want advice or support. Most people can’t afford all or even some of those things. How can she be this tone deaf 😐 it feels like a lot of ego here
submitted by Plus_Molasses8697
to NYCinfluencersnark [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 18:46 agreeingstorm9 What are the best ways to cut LVP?
I wrote a week or so ago about my efforts to replace the floor in my kitchen as the plywood is damaged. Floor was stick down vinyl tile that has been there for about 20 yrs. I had originally thought of just putting down vinyl again but after looking at the box I ordered it definitely seems inferior to what I had down and the vinyl at the Big Green Box Store seemed the same. Whether I live in this house or rent it I am kind of needing to do something more permanent I think so I may go to the ReStore and see if I can snag some cheap EVP.
My big question before I do this is how to cut it. I know there are special tools you can buy that do this but I hate to buy a specialized tool for a one time project. I am a somewhat experienced DIYer so I have several cutting instruments at my disposal from utility knives to a miter saw to a circ saw to a jig saw. What's my best game plan here?
submitted by agreeingstorm9
to HomeImprovement [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 18:45 frostadept Bargaining Book 1, Chapter 13: Speculation
“No, I’m not a spirit either.”
“But you’re a kitsune, right? I thought kitsune were fox spirits.”
“What’s ‘kitsune?’ Is it Fae for Vulpus?”
“Oh, right, I guess that’s not English. Hm. Do you know what a ninja is?”
“Well, yes, it’s a stealth class, specializing in two-handed swords with archery support.”
Shock, curiosity, excitement. Belladonna’s twin began scribbling furiously on her note paper.
Belladonna and her sister were hovering in front of a huge desk on the ground floor of Rocket’s home, behind which sat Miss Cadmea, there to tutor the twins for the first time. Miss Cadmea had no idea where to start, so opted to begin with a basic questions and answers session with the twins. And Lia, as usual, was flustering her elders with a constant stream of confusing questions.
Belladonna was thoroughly amused by the exchange.
“So, now that we’ve established that therianthropes aren’t born from animals in any way- “
“Well, technically- “ ”In ANY way,”
the vixen emphasized as Belladonna burst into laughter at the interruption, “are there any other questions before we begin our discussion on magic?”
“I have questions!”
Cadmea sighed. “How many questions?”
“I dunno, we’re two days old,” Liandan replied with a shrug. “A lot?”
Belladonna nodded. Lia had her odd ideas, sure, but they both had come into the world with a baseline level of knowledge.
The woman shook her head. “Okay. I’m going to do my best to educate you two, but I’ll be honest, it’s going to take a lot of learning from both of us. It’s not normal for therianthropes and humans- “
“Therianthropes and humans
to know English, or much of anything for that matter, at two days old. So, we’re going to have to figure out what you don’t know, what I don’t know, and what we don’t know that we don’t know.”
Wait, don’t know what we don’t know? Ow! Just thinking about something that confusing hurt Belladonna’s brain. This must be what a headache was.
“I’m with sis on this one,” Lia interpreted. “What would we know that you don’t?”
Well, she wasn’t quite right, but close enough; it was better than trying to comprehend a loop of ’don’t know don’t know don’t knows. She offered a nod of confirmation to her twin.
“The three of us have the dubious honor of being some of the few people to have ever seen a greater god, let alone spoken with one,” Cadmea explained. “I’m sure we all have questions we can help each other with. For example, Liandan, Tetra told me to ask you to explain what a ‘multiversal supercluster’ was.”
Lia gave off a brief flash of confusion before a look of understanding fell across her face, accompanied by feelings of uncertainty and suspicion. “That’s… I have an idea, but I’m sure about it.”
“You do? So, what do you think it means then?”
Lia closed her eyes and crossed her arms, clearly deep in thought. “This is just guessing because of the name, but… hrm… could it have to do with other worlds? Is that a thing?”
“Maybe. I’ve heard the idea that the road not taken in one world is taken in another. Or at least it was, before Tetra mentioned that there are an infinite number of places that could use her help more than I could,” Cadmea said. “I used to think that was just wishful thinking some people used deal with regretting their decisions. Now I don’t know what to think.”
The grey fairy nodded. “That’s about what I figured. This is just me guessing, but a multiversal cluster like that could be something like worlds, universes, that all share a few key traits,” she explained. “Like the Earth and humans coming about, Fairies being born from flowers, the system going kaput, us meeting you, that kind of thing. That’s a bit specific, right?”
Belladonna took it back. This was WAY more confusing.
“We’re constantly making decisions,” Cadmea said. “That’s still countless worlds.”
“But still fewer than it could be. Maybe a supercluster is, like, including places don’t have much in common at all. Maybe just one thing? I couldn’t guess what though.”
Miss Cadmea flicked her ears, her tails swishing behind her. “I could. It’s all speculative, but it helps with trying to see the bigger picture. Still, thank you, Liandan. It’s pleasant having such an unexpectedly civilized conversation with you. It’s a surprisingly plausible idea for a fairy’s.”
A shared irritation flashed between the twins. What was that supposed to mean‽ “Gee, thanks,” Lia deadpanned at the backhanded compliment.
Belladonna frowned. “Jerk!”
Cadmea and Liandan turned to stare blankly at Belladonna, who could only sense shock and surprise from her counterpart. The elder twin started to feel nervous. Was that too far, or-
A wide grin crept up on Lia’s face as surprise fell beneath a sea of giddiness. “HeheheHA!” she giggled before tackling her sister in an airborne bear hug. “OHMYGOSH that was a word! Bella!” she laughed as she nuzzled Belladonna’s cheek.
Belladonna for her part was surprised by the reaction. Lia had always known how to talk. She was a prodigy that even the king was surprised by. Belladonna could never hope to measure up.
So why? Why would one word make her so happy?
Liandan pointed at Cadmea. “Jerk!” she parroted, radiating happiness and enthusiasm as she looked to Belladonna. “Jerk! C’mon, sis!”
Belladonna blinked. She didn’t know what to think.
But then, wasn’t that what being with Lia was always like?
So she may as well go with it! Belladonna pointed at their tutor. “Jerk!”
Cadmea stared at the two fairies making fun of her. She sighed once more. “Now this? This is more like what I expected a conversation with fairy children would be like,” she groused, unheeded by the laughing twins.
“Jerk! Jerk! Jerk! Jerk!”
A chuckle escaped the vixen’s lips. She cracked a smile. “I suppose I had this coming, huh? Alright, alright, I’m sorry,” she apologized. Liandan stopped chanting at her, and so Belladonna followed suit. “Tell you what, we’ll skip the Q&A. Tell me what kind of magic you want to learn.
“Now I’m not a specialist in anything but ritualism, and there’s no guaranty you’ll have a knack for what you want. However, I had to learn a bit about everything to practice it. I should be able to give you kit’s first magic lesson on any of them.”
The fairies looked at each other. Lia shrugged. “Heck if I know. I kind of just want to learn. Like, in general,” she said. “Bella?”
Belladonna thought about it. Liandan had seemed really interested in poison to her, so she wasn’t sure why she wouldn’t jump at the chance to learn poison magic, if that was even a thing. But Belladonna wasn’t really that interested in it. Being bad to eat was nice and all, but she only valued it insofar as it was a deterrent to help them survive. It was cold comfort to take your attacker with you; you still died.
No, what interested her was the opposite. She pulled out her pencil and paper, wrote down two words, and showed them to Lia to read aloud.
“It says ‘Healing magic.’”
Cadmea looked at the purple fairy. “Healing, huh? That’s a tricky one to explain without the system. Do you know what HP is?”
Belladonna shook her head. She sensed a curious shiver run down Lia’s spine.
“It’s a measure of one’s vitality given by the system in a numerical value. Full HP meant you were totally uninjured, and if you HP hit 0, you died. Healing magic would restore HP and heal the body in the process.”
“Question!” Liandan asked, hand raised high. Cadmea gave her a confused look, and Lia sheepishly lowered her hand. Embarrassed, she asked “Heh, sorry. Is it that it would restore HP to heal the body, or heal the body to restore HP?”
“A good question,” Cadmea replied. “Until very recently, they were considered mutually inclusive, so the question itself was like asking which came first, magic or the system? But I can tell you firsthand that healing talismans still function properly, so I’d say it’s safe to say that the magic restored the body first, and the HP seamlessly updated to reflect that.”
“But then why would- sorry, that’s off topic, never mind,” Lia said. “Please continue.”
“Yes, as I was saying, general healing magic restores the body to proper working order,” the fox woman continued. “There are several different mechanisms by which this can be achieved. With a natural base, the body can grow anew, regenerating tissues or reattaching limbs. I’ve never heard of anyone unlocking it, but there were mentions in the system of fully regrowing missing limbs or organs.
“A more advanced version is healing with a temporal base. With that, healing magic can speed up the healing of the wound by hours, days, even months in the span of seconds, or it can even reverse injuries that were sustained a short time ago. “
She reached into her pouch, pulling a piece of vellum out. “This is a healing talisman using a natural base. It restores about- ah, moderately heals wounds, and apply a mild painkilling effect.”
“How does it do that?” Lia asked.
“Well, this is a miniaturized array that channels- “
“No, no, I don’t mean that,” Lia interrupted. “It’s fascinating, and I’m going to want to learn all about it too, but I mean the underlying principle behind the natural base healing magic. Does it use cellular regeneration?”
“I don’t follow,” Cadmea said. “What do you mean by that?”
“Well, if you don’t know either…” Liandan never finished the sentence.
It wasn’t surprising to Belladonna that her tutor didn’t know either. If you could heal people anyway, why would you need to know how it worked? Of course, the answer was obvious: because maybe it could let you heal them even better!
“Can I ask for some supplies? It’ll help me explain, I promise!”
“Supplies? What kind of supplies?”
“Well, I’m not sure how much of this we have around the village,” Liandan admitted, “but… dish soap, lye if you don’t have it-”
“We have it.”
“I didn’t mean-!” Liandan groaned. “No. L-Y-E. Also salt, isopropyl alcohol, and a glass cup.”
Cadmea raised an eyebrow. “I know spirits are born with certain knowledge, but that seems oddly specific,” she remarked. “I’ll ask your king if he can provide those for us. Anything else?”
“Oh, yes! Some small, flat glass sheets. Say, seventy-five by twenty-five by one millimeter? A playing card, something to punch a hole in it, a needle, petro-, no, some beeswax, tin foil, and Glue.”
Belladonna tilted her head. What was her sister up to this
“Again, oddly specific,” Cadmea noted. “I’m starting to get the picture here. You two aren’t exactly normal, are you?”
The violet fairy shook her head at that. “Mo.”
Drat. So close. First Previous
submitted by frostadept
to HFY [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 18:45 464huskies I (26F) want to write a letter to my estranged biological father (50M) but I know I have to mention I've been legally adopted by my stepfather. How do I go about this?
My stepfather came into my life after my biological parents divorced, and I asked him to adopt me a few years ago. He's now legally my father, and raised me from age 7 up until now.
I think visitation with my biological father stopped when I was around 12/13, and I only saw him a few times after that. Over the years, he would sometimes reach out, sometimes not. Most of the time, it was his partner (my stepmother) doing so on his behalf. He probably wanted to, but after becoming an adult myself, I see a lot of similarities between us and assume it's just hard for him to initiate things like that.
I didn't intentionally estrange myself from my bio father, but obviously over the years we became entirely distant, and I went to college. Soon after graduating, I ended up moving somewhere else. When his father passed, he texted me to tell me, but I wasn't formally invited to the services, so I didn't go. I think I really messed up by not going, and I will regret it for the rest of my life. It really eats away at me.
Because of that and because he's no longer legally my father, I have no idea if he would want anything to do with me. I don't have a good gauge on the situation. I wanted to send a letter explaining that my adoption was never meant as formal severance — just a gesture for a man who raised me. I still think of him as a father to me and would not mind reconnecting, but I don't know how he would feel. It wasn't about removing him from my birth certificate, just about recognizing and showing appreciation for someone else's role in my life.
And I want to tell him that I regret not going to my grandfather's services and never meant anything by that either. Every few weeks this guilt just overwhelms me and I can't stop crying about it. I don't harbor ill will towards him, but I feel like it probably comes across that way because of my adoption and complete inaction elsewhere.
He has a 10-year-old and if I send my father mail, I'm not sure if I should try to obfuscate who it's from.
Has anyone else reconnected with estranged family in this way? I don't know if it would be appropriate to send a letter, especially near father's day, that mentions he's not legally my father anymore. It's probably a really tough day for him because he lost his own father. And I'd be mentioning that, too. to apologize for failing to be there. Am I just overthinking completely, or should I just not reach out at all?
TL;DR. Estranged from bio father, and have since been legally adopted by stepdad. Didn't go to bio grandfather's services. I want to reach out and try to reconnect with my bio father, while making it clear I don't have negative feelings about him, but don't know how to do so appropriately.
submitted by 464huskies
to relationships [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 18:44 Safe_Competition_109 My friends are thieves.
I wouldn't say I'm antisocial but I'm definitely not as outgoing. So much so that over the years, i have only made like five solid friends. Two of these friends have managed to completely surprise me. So earlier this year, i went to visit my boyfriend. Spent a couple of days at his place since i was on a work leave. So on the last day at his place, we decided to go out and have fun. We got to the club and fast forward to my closest female friend showing up with her boyfriend or whatever. So we invite them over to our table. We make merry and all that. They get into an argument and the guy bails so we decide to go home with her since she was drunk and she was MY FRIEND. A friend can't stab a girl in the back now can she? Noooo.
So when we wake up the next morning, i obviously get my stuff to leave and she gets hers, yadda yadda yadda and we both leave. Later in the day, my boyfriend calls me asking me if I'd taken his Water bottle and a bunch of stuff from his closet. So kumbe this chic had packed the stolen stuff in her bag. I have never been more embarrassed so i said i was the one who'd taken them to cover for this snake because there was no way I'd admit to my man that I'd let a thief into his house. So he let it go because in his mind, his girlfriend had his stuff. I obviously had to come clean later on.
Me being the people pleaser that i am (makofi👏), i didn't even confront this chic. We fell out after a while and she's recently slithering her way back into my life because of course she needs something but she doesn't know that i know she's a thief.
My other friend. This one's male. Huyu na yeye we went to some restaurant to grab lunch. I paid and he saw the change being handed back to me. I obviously stashed it in my purse. So while we're leaving, i felt the urge to go to the washrooms. So i handed him my purse and yadda yadda yadda. Fast forward to me getting into the uber and realizing that my cash was missing. So i paid with Mpesa and didn't confront this one as well. People pleasers hoyeeee!!!. That was last weekend. In our last conversation i hinted that i knew he took my money but he didn't catch on or he just played dumb so i cut him off.
So was i a thief in my previous life and this is some sort of karma because how can i have people around me stealing from me like that. Like they're supposed to be my friends and if they needed help all they had to do was ask. Smh.
submitted by Safe_Competition_109
to Kenya [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 18:43 BratPats123 Argentina Marketplace
How to unlock the steam market on an Argentinian account ?
Specifically, "Your transaction history must have a confirmed purchase for a period of 7 days to a year and must be free of recent refunds and payment disputes"
submitted by BratPats123
to steamregionaltricks [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 18:42 somespeculation Harry and Meg’s Montecito Home: Chateau of Riven Rock - financial details, real estate prices and the home’s history. In my opinion, it's not a good investment. Fact checked.
Their home, the Olive Garden Purgatory for Displaced Overseas Royals, was purchased for $14.65mil in an off market sale in June 2020, mortgaged.
LA Times Confirmation: https://archive.ph/QgYkz
All of this is from a 'source close to the couple'. The final paragraph is clout listing nearby celebrity homes; final paragraph connecting the house to Oprah's neighbour. HISTORY - Unsettling
Check out it’s true, unsettling history about a mentally ill man who was confined there for decades: https://archive.ph/2023.06.04-172407/https://www.hellomagazine.com/homes/2020081895556/prince-harry-meghan-markle-house-riven-rock-estate-history/ OFFICIAL DETAILS ON SUSSEX PURCHASE
Formal name is “Chateau of Riven Rock.” https://archive.ph/2023.06.04-170042/https://nypost.com/article/inside-prince-harry-meghan-markle-house-montecito/
Address: 765 Rockbridge Rd
Value: $14.65mil in Aug 2021, mortgaged. Originally attempted to sell for $49.4mil in 2015: https://archive.ph/2023.03.17-154553/http://www.extravaganzi.com/2015/05/03/the-chateau-of-riven-rock-montecito-on-sale-for-495-million/
Then reduced to $35 mil. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/shut-the-front-door--54606214208991974/
And promoted in the LA Times in 2015 again for $35mil. https://archive.ph/2020.08.16-045136/https://www.latimes.com/business/realestate/hot-property/la-fi-hotprop-montecito-chateau-20150612-story.html
Then reduced again for $22.9 mil. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/520306563183572045/
By Oct 2020, listed on Giggster for rentals at $700/hr. https://archive.is/2021.12.12-055410/https://www.montecitojournal.net/2020/10/29/harry-and-meghans-riven-rock-estate-on-giggste
Purchased from Russian oligarch, Sergey Grishin, who clearly took a multi million dollar loss in selling the property. https://archive.ph/2022.03.06-220608/https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8625319/How-Prince-Harry-Meghan-Markle-snapped-14-7m-dream-home-monster-Russian-tycoon.html
Appears to be owned by Rockbridge LLC, under Grishin.
Rockbridge LLC also took out two federal covid loans for under $50,000 in 2021 that appear to have been paid off in full or “forgiven.” https://archive.ph/2023.06.04-180558/https://www.federalpay.org/paycheck-protection-program/rockbridge-llc-santa-barbara
The address for Rockbridge LLC is the same as the Wells Fargo in Montecito: 1482 E Valley Rd. Could theoretically have a box there.
Thie Rockbridge LLC shows up a bit with the financial deep dive, but appears to be a bit of a red herring as it only correlates to public record availability pre-Harry and Meg's purchase.
Grishin has since died.
Additional property records for previous owners and their LLCs: https://homemetry.com/house/765+ROCKBRIDGE+RD,+Santa+Barbara+CA https://archive.ph/2023.06.04-180043/http://www.city-data.com/santa-barbara-county/Rockbridge-Road-1.html So who actually owns it?
Update: Excellent work by a fellow sinner determined it was purchased via Real Residential Estate Trust whose address is identical to Meg’s business manager at the time in Bev Hills.
It can also be searched for on this sub under, "Who Really Owns the Montecito Olive Garden". https://archive.ph/pnYEU What they’ve said about it:
- there is a "stomach churning smell" from a nearby bird sanctuary
- may not be able to insure and/or insurance is huge due to it being in mudslide zone
- they are not “over the moon” about it. EAGER TO SELL AND MOVE ELSEWHERE
Confirmed in Jan 2022: https://archive.ph/8HtsV
As recently as Aug 2022, even sympathetic Marie Claire mag is citing a 'source' that they are eager to sell and move. This article reads like a PR real estate advertisement for the home. https://archive.ph/vjNJt TAXATION DETAILS Tax assessment for 2021 - 2022 is $141,000 roughly. Taxed at a rate of 1.04%….which seems to be more of a business tax rate….ownership intentionally omitted/redacted. Current value of the home assessed at just under: $13.3 mil.
The 2021-2022 tax records for their address: https://archive.ph/2023.06.04-175254/https://mytaxes.sbtaxes.org/WebPages/ReportHandler.aspx?ReportRequest=bill/PROD/SEC/202100002021100936611
Interestingly, they are listed as a Prop 13/AB8 which is why their initial taxes were soooo low at 1.04%. This means their property taxes are reevaluated with the current market value of their property as measured by the sale price for change of ownership. https://taxes.co.santa-barbara.ca.us/propertytax/taxrates.asp?FiscalYear=2022&TRA=061008 https://www.sccassessor.org/faq/understanding-proposition-13 Here’s the really deep dives for fiscally interested sinners: https://www.edcgov.us/Government/Auditor-ControllePropTax/pages/distribution_of_proposition_13_s_1__general_property_tax.aspx https://content.civicplus.com/api/assets/43f8a34b-36ec-4959-8a9b-3f1bf4bfec17 IF/WHEN THEY SELL, OTHER NEARBY PROPERTIES FOR COMPARISON
- Neighbour’s home:
Address: Photo in the article places it next door to Harry and Meg's home.
Value: For sale in March 2021 for $22.5 mil. https://archive.ph/2023.06.04-165225/https://nypost.com/2021/03/08/montecito-home-next-to-prince-harry-meghan-markle-on-sale-for-29m/ 45 days on the market, then an offer, then a press release stating that they are still open to other offers. This usually indicates it was a low ball offer significantly below the asking price. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/757027018614924479/
Let’s take a moment to fully acknowledge their authentic, “at home” 'documentary' had the majority not actually filmed at their home.
- Netflix Montecito filming home:
Address: 888 Lilac Drive
Value: Listed Dec 2022 for $33.5 mil. https://archive.ph/2023.06.04-173046/https://robbreport.com/sheltehomes-for-sale/harry-and-meghan-documentary-compound-lists-1234787523/
This was where they filmed Netflix. It was filmed in another Montecito home they passed off indirectly as theirs, as they never clarified it was not their home during filming their 'behind the scenes'. Harry was likely paranoid about a security risk, whereas Meg likely saw an opportunity for implied flexing. She knows the Olive Garden beige property is dated. Filmed in a home valued over twice as much as theirs.
As of March 2023, still on the market at its original price. https://archive.ph/2023.06.04-173844/https://www.mansionglobal.com/articles/inside-the-montecito-villa-where-harry-and-meghan-filmed-their-documentary-25a05f99
- Neighbour’s home #3
Address: 830 Riven Rock Rd. According to Google maps, a 2 min drive or 7 min walk from the Sussexes.
Value: Sold for $14.5mil in Apr 2022. https://archive.ph/2023.06.04-171250/https://www.redfin.com/CA/Santa-Barbara/830-Riven-Rock-Rd-93108/home/21608407
. IN SUM:
- they do own it, via a speculated Meg-created LLC, mortgaged
- they bought it heavily discounted, after multiple markdowns and even rentals
- there are major problems, that they themselves at times continued to publicize
- they are avoiding filming there (Spare interviews at San Ysidro, Oprah interview, Netflix) outside of the 40x40 ball juggling Harry while Meg reigns from her Bench of beige throne.
- their property tax rate is VERY low
No confirmation on if one, both, or neither are living there. However, there are multiple reports swirling that Harry (or Meg) may regularly retreat to a room at San Ysidro Ranch. This includes the thank you card recently publicized for the bike Archie was recently gifted for his birthday, but interestingly publicized a month later, sent from an employee of SYR. Google maps puts it at a. 7 min drive from their address.
Also keep in mind any RivenRock allusions in online accounts, donations, or LLCs....perhaps could be illuminating for who is behind them. So there you have it. Make of it what you will.
submitted by somespeculation
to SaintMeghanMarkle [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 18:41 seticyoda How to fix storage issues
I recently ran into the issue of my steam deck saying I had no storage, all it said was other and I saw a few complaints about this with little to no answer on how to fix it so I figured I'd give a YouTube link that explain how to fix the issue for me, I gained back 200 plus gb https://youtu.be/tJ5tLvu2K90
submitted by seticyoda
to SteamDeck [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 18:40 SeatedWoodpile [New Non-Profit] Mother Armenia is now live!
My name is Hunter
; I'm a first-year college student and Armenian descendant living in Glendale, CA. I've been working hard with my close friend, Yervand Matevosian, for the last two months creating a new non-profit for Armenia called Mother Armenia.
What Is Mother Armenia?
In short, Mother Armenia is a new non-profit fund that uses the power of small, monthly donations to fund initiatives and projects to help Armenia.
Why Did We Start Mother Armenia?
Yervand and I started Mother Armenia to solve these two issues for ourselves and the diasporan community:
- There is no easy, reliable, and especially trustworthy way for Armenians around the world and for both Yervand and I to give back to Armenia (especially after 2020).
- Every Armenian non-profit emphasizes one-off donations, despite recurring donations usually bringing in much more money for Armenia.
Nearly every Armenian we interviewed said something along the lines "After 2020, I don't donate because I just don't know where my money is going and who is using/taking it". This was also the same thought process for us, and we saw that we needed to solve this level of distrust in the Diaspora community.
And, the sucky part is, the only Armenians who suffer are the ones who actually need money, like the families and kids in the villages that are so underfunded there's a large population exodus from those regions.
On top of this, Mother Armenia doesn't emphasize large one-off donations, but rather small, recurring donations. We want our donors to be involved with us every month and have the ability to increase, decrease, or cancel their donations at any time. On top of this, recurring donations usually build up over time and can bring a lot more money into underfunded regions of Armenia that one-off donations could simply not do.
How do we actually plan to stay accountable? How do we plan to get every donor's dollar to it's intended destination without being tampered with?
This is actually one of the hardest problems we face, but we're doing multiple things to make sure that every one of our donor's dollars is used in the right way WITHOUT getting into the wrong hands at any stage of the journey:
- Money never flows into Armenia. We will always buy equipment first and never give an individual money. For example, for our first project (Chromebooks for a school in Vardablur [վարդաբլուր]), our intended route is to buy the chromebooks in the US and ship them via HayPost to Yerevan, in which one of Yervand's (other co-founder) close friend will hand-deliver them to the village and get pictures/video proof that the chromebooks made it to the school.
- Overview page: tells you what, why, and how we plan to carry out a given project.
- Updates page: Mother Armenia can (and will) post frequently here, keeping you updated whenever something semi-important happens, like when our funding goal is reached, we place an order for X items, the items get to armenia, etc.
- Details page: Shows you a lot of important stuff:
- Project finances breakdown (amt raised vs goal)
- Exactly which items we're buying and from where, and which services we plan to buy for the project.
- Invoices/receipts. If we buy anything for a project, we'll post the invoices and receipts available for donors to download.
- Imagse/proof of work: We post images into a carousel with captions with the goal of getting our donors proof that work is being done as intended and items are reaching their proper destinations.
- You can personally call or text us at any time. Yervand and I have our personal phones and emails listed on the website. We're open to dialogue, concerns, and ideas at any time. We're part of the diasporan community, and made Mother Armenia because we too wanted a trustworthy and reliable way to give back to Armenia.
- We do most things ourselves. We do not work with other non-profits for the time being, as we want to oversee our projects completely ourselves to ensure that everything is going where it needs to go. We'll probably ask our donors about their thoughts on collaborations with other non-profits in the future, as there are some non-profits that I know personally which are doing incredibly good work in an honest and true manner.
Thank you all for your time and I hope to connect with you more through Mother Armenia as time progresses! If you have any questions, suggestions, concerns, or just want to chat, shoot me a PM!
Any feedback or help is great.
You can check us out and even donate today here: motherarmenia.org
- Hunter Pruett
submitted by SeatedWoodpile
to armenia [link] [comments]