Indian 116 stage 2 dyno
Royal Challengers Bangalore
2012.09.14 11:46 edwardpattison87 Royal Challengers Bangalore
Welcome to /RCB! The official subreddit of Royal Challengers Bangalore. For Match Threads. Analysis. Strategies & Memes. 🏏
2012.07.09 19:05 LigaMX: English/Spanish-language coverage of Mexican soccer
English/Spanish-language coverage of Mexican Soccer (Liga MX, National Team, Liga de Ascenso, Women's, Futsal, Beach Soccer, etc) and Mexican players abroad.
2008.05.26 23:21 IndiaNews: The Official Indian News Subreddit for Indians
IndiaNews: The Official Indian News Subreddit for Indians
2023.06.10 19:33 Indianimm What Challenges And Opportunities Do Startups Face When Applying For L1A Visa?
| || | submitted by Indianimm to u/Indianimm [link] [comments]
When applying for an L1A visa, startups may encounter challenges and opportunities. Some of the points are listed below:
Challenges: Proof of substantial investment:
Startups must demonstrate that they have made a substantial investment in the U.S. company. This can be challenging for startups with limited financial resources or those in the early stages of development. Proving managerial or executive roles:
L1A visas are available to individuals in managerial or executive roles. Startups need to provide evidence that the applicant will fulfill these criteria, which can be difficult if the startup is still small and the applicant's role is unclear. Limited operational history:
L1A visas typically require the U.S. company to have been operating for at least one year. New startups may struggle to meet this requirement, potentially complicating their application process. Demonstrating growth potential:
Startups must convince immigration authorities that they have the potential for rapid growth, significant job creation, or substantial contributions to the U.S. economy. This can be challenging for startups with uncertain market prospects or limited track records. Opportunities: Scalability and growth potential:
Startups often have innovative business models and disruptive technologies, which can make them attractive candidates for the L1A visa
. If the startup can demonstrate significant growth potential, it may enhance its chances of visa approval. Job creation:
Startups can potentially create jobs in the United States. Presenting a well-defined hiring plan and providing evidence of job creation can strengthen the visa application. Highlighting the startup's contribution to the local economy can be advantageous. Rapidly evolving markets:
Startups operating in emerging or rapidly evolving industries may find opportunities to showcase their potential impact on the U.S. market. This can help establish the startup as a valuable addition to the U.S. business landscape. Government support and incentives:
Some U.S. states or local jurisdictions offer programs and incentives to attract startups. Researching and leveraging these programs can provide startups with additional support during the visa application.
It's important to note that the L1A visa process can be complex, and requirements may vary depending on individual circumstances and the discretion of immigration officers. Seeking guidance from an experienced immigration attorney or consultant
specializing in business immigration can greatly assist startups in navigating the process effectively.
#L1AVisa #L1a visa lawyer #startups #visaopportunities #immigrationopportunities
Challenges Faced While Applying For L1A Visa
2023.06.10 19:33 Yerawizzardarry Going through some old sets and noticed this abomination
2023.06.10 19:33 L3-Bilibili Descent mode, Solo, Loop 24, 5 hours 40 min, and share some tips
The game didn't crash
The characters didn't die
and the game network accelerator didn't disconnect But Me，really can't hold it, too tired. 6 Hours.
https://preview.redd.it/dfisqktuo75b1.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=83a60ef0ea652b7550bf6a08ceadc2b243b0dcf1 It is currently 11th on the list, which is not bad I only bought level 10 accuracy +“Get a random talent at start”upgrades in DC and nothing else.
What I got:
- 30 season levels
- 21 chests, including 2 exotic weapon chests (one of which is supposed to be a weekly quest, the other may be a season pass)
- Expert skill points 40+ (When I heard this game will have a new mode, I was very happy, thinking that could be a good mode just like survival mode in TD1, so I created a new account)
That's all the rewards. Nothing. And very little fun. And if you quit this mode, the progress will clear to zero!
Take loop 40 as the end point，It will take at least another 10 hours to play. Starting from 15th loop, there will be 3 waves of enemies in each room.
Overall, the cost of failure in this model is too high
, resulting in high levels of frustration and very little positive feedback
. (Game crash ,network,PC reboot ETC, and u can not save ur progress!)
Even in the late stage, the player's skills, talents,every are build up in good shape， there is not much fun. Because similar experiences, or even better experiences, can be played in normal mode,
even more comfortable, such as hunter suits and strike suits.
If you want to play this mode, I also give you some tips:
- Killing Nemesis is just the beginning
In the first 5 loop：
From Loop 6：
- select hard mode to get money
- Talent focus on armor recover, by killing enemies, by critical hits, by headshots. These are important ！！！！！！
- Pay attention to the type of weapon, especially handguns. In firt 8 Loops, you will need a lot of ammunition.I would say ALMG+ M870/Super 90+A pistol with a medium rate of fire（not 93R）
- Better have a super 90 or M870. And a control skill to control Nemesis，so u could shoot
- Choose mid mode，because for solo players, the enemy in Hard Mode are too many , and have faction changes.
- After killing a Boss,improve ur fire and armor one by one，Until you start to feel that enemy can smash your armor every ez.
- Talent focuses on increasing critical chance and critical damage and head shot damage
- At Loop 7~8 u will meet Nemesis
- Nemesis needs to use skills to control it and not shoot with it too much，if u did ，u die.
- It seems to use the same weapons and skills as you, but the damage is much higher.
- I'm using the foam skill, taking control and using shotguns and AR to kill depending on distance.
After killing Namesis
- You can continue to play the cycle, because this is when you start to strengthen, from a toddler to a teenager.（装备开始成形）
- After 15 loop, basically everything you can buy is sold out, and money should be re-roll talents, focus on armor recovery and output.
- Start with loop 16，You will encounter elite enemies with yellow blood stripes and thick armor
- Later on you'll also encounter "special enemies" using rotating machine guns, grenade launchers, shields and nail guns, and have super armor，you know. (My English is not good）
- All kinds of robots and drones, with purple and gold blood stripes.
- Hazard protection will become important. More and more elite enemies, their grenades will burn, lasers will blind, foam will control.and u will die easily.
- You should be ready to run and shoot, like COD,don't stay in the cover when there are too many enemy，You'll be surrounded
- Choose a single shot high damage weapon, I switched from M4 to M60, M870 works very pefect. The pistol was changed to the revolver with the best single shot damage and good bullet speed
- Because of the talent, I didn't need to reload.
- Speed of fire is provided by talent
- Use the M870 and foam skill to try to block the door in each room
- The revolver is suitable for medium and long range and weak spot destruction
Each time you enter the room：
- Choose a safe corner according to the terrain
- ambush the door where the enemy appears+next to ur safe corner.
- Try to kill these enemy at the start of each wave, so that half of the entire room is safe for u in next 20 seconds. During this time, fine enemy's position. Take them one by one, using run-shoot（just like cod） if necessary, to avoid being redefended by the remaining enemy.
- Try to get back to the safe zone before you kill the last enemy in the wave.
- High ground usually has advantages, but some maps are longer, and high ground is not a safe place, in this kinf of map ,you need to go to low areas, and try to block doors and clear a safe zone.
- Killing bosses is easy because of the size of the map.
- In DC u can buy Elite enemy protection upgrades, this seems to be unique, no talent in speed Descent can provide.
- I don't upgrade my skill strength at all, after killing a BOSS, I increase my armor depending on how easy it is for the enemy to crush my armor. if i think i am safe ，i will upgrade firepower
- The best weapon I've ever seen is blue, and since Loop 18, I've barely adjusted my weapon or skill. Because they haven't changed at all.
- Talents in game mode provide 50% critical hit, the remaining 10% need to be purchased upgrade in DC.
- Max Critical hit damage is 100% with a talent. I don't know if it stacks up with other talents.
- Revivals seem to have a limit, after I get knocked down (0 armor, 0 health, agent down), something called Revivals Token appears in the store and I buy it every time. Because I rarely get knocked out, unless it's a series of grenades, or a packet loss on the Internet.
- At the end of the 20+loop, my main weapons were revolvers and M870, and always have enough ammunition. About 40 rounds of shotgun ammunition left before i buy ammo.
- The M870 is too fast to clear enemies at close range, much, much faster than the M60 and AR.
- The LMG has the effect of suppressing the enemy, if the enemy just comes out of the door, and you keep shooting, the enemy will "freeze" for a few seconds, which is a good opportunity. However, this was too ammo consuming, so I only use LMG in map with supply stores and BOSS battles.
Overall, I wouldn't spend another 6 hours playing this mode Since Namesis can only be killed once, the rest of the game is not much fun, your equipment and skills are grow up and become perfect, but the challenge（Namesis） is gone.
Changes I hope UBi could make:
- Shorten the process. It takes too much time right now.
- Or allow the player to save progress at every 5 loop, just like Peak Tower mode.（not 10 loop that take tooooooo much time）and allow restart from loop 1 without quit to DC。
- Nemesis can reappear , fight it again in loop 20,30,40 and get a exotic weapon chest.
- Exotic talents can add up/stuck up level.
- More permanent upgrades available
- Provides suit talents after loop 20, such as hunter，strike
- GUI imrpove
- Allows players switch Key1 and Key2 positions for weapon and Q/E for skills.
- Reduce the negative feedback caused by death, for example, starting with 11 loop, each loop allows the player to revive once. But lose a certain amount of money or drop 1 level for a random talent. Come on, the Internet will disconnect, computers will crash, games will crash. These are all negative gaming experiences caused by unexpected circumstances. Since we can't save progress all the time, can we make a baseline protection mechanism?
- Add more talent and more solt for talent.
submitted by L3-Bilibili
to thedivision [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 19:32 AutoModerator [Genkicourses.site] ✔️Ry Schwartz – Automated Intimacy ✔️ Full Course Download
| || | submitted by AutoModerator to GenkiCourses_Cheapest [link] [comments]
Get the course here: [Genkicourses.site] ✔️Ry Schwartz – Automated Intimacy ✔️ Full Course Download https://preview.redd.it/3js0aa0q5x4b1.png?width=450&format=png&auto=webp&s=a3598c2f6336e0e157edf5daf700737bf419d4c6
Courses proof (screenshots for example, or 1 free sample video from the course) are available upon demand, simply Contact us here What You Get:
Automated Intimacy v3.0 – 5 Core Modules 6 Weeks of Access to the Private A/I Mastermind on Circle Extra Team License (for a business partner VA, OBM, marketer, etc.) Bonus: AI Alpha Launch Workshop. Bonus: Private Podcast Playbook & Fireside Chat w/ Chris Evans Bonus: Engineering The Enrollment Suite MODULE 1 The A.I. Revolution
(aka Coaching The Conversion Reloaded)
In Module 1, you’ll be initiated into a revolutionary new way of thinking. You’ll move from a mindset of “closing clients” with blunt force tactics; to confidently leading and coaching their transformation between Point A and Point Buyer.
With this initial understanding; you’ll see how automation, behavioral triggers, and advanced segmentation allow you to identify and capitalize on the key moments of heightened receptivity where your prospects are most “coachable” towards the next conversion. Highlights
Become initiated into the most updated version of the “Coaching The Conversion” messaging framework that’s been behind over 50M+ of course revenue for industry titans like Amy Porterfield, Todd Herman and Copyhackers. Learn the art and science behind Direct Response 2.0; and how to engineer profitable “conversion contexts” that exponentially increase your prospect’s ability to say “yes” Upgrade your messaging and channel strategy using The P.A.I.D. framework to know how and when to move a prospect from an automated sequence to a one-on-one chat How to use Advanced Touchpoint Theory™ to accelerate trust building and drastically shorten buying cycles Newtonian Marketing Vs. Quantum Marketing; and how the common sales funnel fails to measure up to the reality of how most prospects make empowered decisions MODULE 2 Empire Engineering
Most online businesses are built to win a single battle at a time; but ill-equipped to dominate an industry, let alone scale an empire.
In Module 2, we’ll walk you step-buy-step on how to engineer the tech side of your business for sustainable, exponential growth.
If you’re self-aware and energetically sensitive, you know that intentionality is everything. Unless you’ve built a powerful system that can sustain and match your vision; you’re not likely to get there.
Whether you’re in Stage 1 of building your empire; or ready to scale the sh*t out of it; we’ll walk you through the exact CRM systems you need to confidently double down on your marketing and enrollment efforts; knowing that every prospect that enters your ecosystem is well accounted for and given the best chance to convert. Highlights
Everything you’ve ever wanted to know about implementing an intelligent, growth-minded CRM that your current business coach was too afraid to show you. How to create a pro-level pipeline that gives you “real time” insight as to where every lead is in your enrollment process; allowing you to forecast revenue, identify opportunities; and finally feel like a real business. Why “lead-scoring” isn’t just for enterprise-level companies, but a must for reaching out to potential customers in the moment they’re most ready to receive it. Why configuring your sales and enrollment systems the way we show you; will give you crystal clarity over every lead in your business; allowing you to make smarter, more data-informed decisions rather than feeling lost, overwhelmed, and acting on impulse. MODULE 3 Automated Conversion Ecosystem #1 (ACE 1):
The Enchanting First Encounter
Back in 2009, subscribing to an email list meant something.
In 2023. urm. a bit less so.
In many cases, it’s a response to FOMO (of closing a landing page and not getting a lead magnet). The end result; prospects are more oversubscribed and under-committed than ever.
That’s why, In Module 3, you’ll be given two powerful playbooks for creating an enchanting first encounter that instantly sets you above any other coach or course creator they may be following or considering along with you. Highlights
2 next generation “top funnel” conversion playbooks for accelerating trust, encouraging engagement, and amplifying resonance. The simple, 45 second protocol to do immediately when a new subscriber signs up that has been proven to boost opens, clicks and conversions by up to 300% How to seamlessly integrate your fb group with your email CRM to create a holistic view of EVERY potential customer in your business Why your traditional “welcome sequence” is dead, and doing little-to-nothing to ascend your lead; and what to do instead to accelerate the transformation from Point A to Point Buyer Why normal “engagement posts” do nothing but satisfy the algorithm; and how to create “ROI-Rich engagement experiences” that help you segment your list while synching valuable voice-of-customer data into your CRM. How to use Social Singularity™ to create a seamless experience between your facebook group and your email list. MODULE 4 Automated Conversion Ecosystem #1 (ACE 2):
The Ascension Amplifier
The second Automated Conversion Ecosystem you’ll be working through overlaps with what’s traditionally referred to as “the middle of the funnel”.
A murky, purgatory state that’s often the longest, most confusing, and challenging to do effectively.
Many coaches and course creators have a bulk of their email list who will sit in this “in-between” state for 2, 3 or even 5 years before either becoming a customer or unsubscribing from the list.
With the strategies and playbooks you’ll implement in Module 4, you’ll help “pre-customers” cross that chasm much faster; and come to clearer, more confident, and more empowering decisions about you and your program. Highlights
Conversion Playbook #3 – Social Singularity Pt. 2 (Channels: Fb Group, Email, DM) Conversion Playbook #4 – Webinar Registration Rev Up (Channels; Webinar, Email) Conversion Playbook #5 – The Lead-Score Lift Up (Email, DM)
2023.06.10 19:31 TellmSteveDave Upgrade parts
New to the platform - where do you like ordering your parts?
Was just about to order a few things from Injora until I saw that shipping to the US can take 2-3. I get that may just be the reality of the situation, but hell…if it’s going to take that long I may not upgrade in stages!
submitted by TellmSteveDave
to SCX24 [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 19:29 strayxo Any tips to make university more interesting?
Hey guys I wanted to ask (and share) what y’all do to make university for your sims more interesting? I have 2 sims currently enrolled and I wanna see if there’s anything more I can do!
For me this is pretty much what I do so far:
• Turn aging off, university can take very long and I don’t feel like wasting my sims entire Life stage just on studying
• Add max 2 courses for my sim, yes that does make it longer but I cannot deal with 4 courses! My sim will be a slave to their studies and they have 0 social life
• Restyle their Roommates fashion sense, we all know what Townies can look like so I personally feel more at ease if they actually look like Young Adults and don’t come around with their eyeball rings and socks in sandals
• Letting them host parties
• Being okay with them not being a stellar student, if the party went till 4 am then they sure as hell won’t be fit for the 8 am lecture
• Joining Organisations but not the E-Sports or Soccer team, I feel like organisations are more carefree you can decide to go if you like whilst the Sport options,
especially the Soccer Team gets annoying having to go each day for my sim, I usually have them join it for a while but then quit
• If they get all their Course work done on the weekend i often take them to visit their family/go somewhere to have fun like Sulani or Mt. Komorebi as a "Road Trip" kinda and to relax from studying
Do you have any more fun things you do with your sims whilst university?? Let me know!
submitted by strayxo
to Sims4 [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 19:29 KayRay1994 the recent game dev blog has gotten me quite cynical
So the dev blog has kinda gotten me a bit cynical, i was mostly just cautiously optimistic and now i’m thinking i’ll lean towards cautiously pessimistic - mostly because of how a few things were handled:
- the parkour: we have a parkour system that’s been actively marketed as unity lite for months, then gameplay previews come out and it looks a lot like origins, then the devs say its like the ezio trilogy but simplified - for one thing, i don’t like the inconsistency with what they’re saying, and secondly, the ezio trilogy’s parkour does not need simplification because of the player control it has to offer
- They boasted about new enemy types such as guards who poke into hey bales, for example - we already had that, so don’t market it as a new feature
- the active push for pre order bonuses before we even got a release date (which is now oct 12, sure) but pre orders before any real info is just shady
- the use of color grade setting changes (ACI filter) for the sake of nostalgia - the color grading in ACI worked beautiful y because it fit the story being told, and the ominous nature of the modern day - color grading is a form of artistic expression and given that the game already has a tone, and the devs said “yeah just change it lol nostalgia” tells me that the artistic vision isn’t really there.
On top of this, the near constant talk and reminders and mentions that “its just like the classics!” comes off as heavy handed marketing. I’m finding it really difficult to trust this game at this stage.
submitted by KayRay1994
to assassinscreed [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 19:26 KabeerS52 My GF says I [18M] have no right to say a word about her parents.
We've been dating since almost 2 years, we've known each other since we were 12. She's recently fought a seemingly terminal deasese. I've recently gained control over my situation of extreme parental abuse (drunk dad who physically beat me and mom). We've both been there for each other through this.
Over the last year, through the things she tells me, I've noticed some things about her parents which bother me. and today I finally confessed it to her.
Here are the things that bother me.
1) her dad has 3 kids despite having a govt job, my GF is middle child, who is officially not their child, not on paper. Not only this thing could cause her legal issues related to her rights, but it also indicates that they are extremely conservative. How? My GF is born almost 10 years after her sister. Why? Apparently they kept trying for a baby for all that time but her mom had multiple abortions due to her being unfit for a child. But they kept on trying and finally has their 2nd child, who was also born prematurely, and yes, she had to face many deaseses, including this terminal desease. Had to live her entire childhood with restrictions.
You would think her parents would stop after barely having a second child, who is unfit and will have to face hell. But no, they went for a 3rd one, immediately. Yes, the 3rd child who is the only boy is born less than a year later.
And the reason for this I think, is obvious. They wanted a boy, and her father would rather break the law and risk the life of his wife multiple times for years, just for a boychild. (Not to mention he is born with extreme harmonal issues)
Correct me if I'm wrong but this is the first thought that comes to my mind based on the facts, please tell me if there's another possible reason.
2) After that there are other things like how he actively and verbally hates people of other religion, and is possibly also castiest, which concerns me since I'm SC.
3) Then there are other concerns like how parents have left her alone while she was in ER on fucking life support, and her parents were legit "attending a family funtion" or paying a visit to family members who lived near the hospital. But they were mostly absent.
4) They were reluctunt for letting her eat nonveg which was recommended by the doc. Especially her mom was very against it. They are vegitarians for religious reasons. Actually it's since I almost forced her to go against them and eat nonveg more often and in her house, when her issues regarding weightloss ans immunity statrted to go away.
I stated my concerns that their conservative behaviour is causing her issues and will definately become an issue when it comes to marriage (yes, we are stupid for thinking that far. But consider the ammount of suffering we have faced together, I can't imagine a life without her, and she says she feels the same. Also know that we've known each other since more than 5 years)
After I said all that, her response was "shut up". Followed by how I have no right to say anything about her parents, how she owes me zero explaination for these concerns and that her parents are always right.
If her parents are always right as she says, will she also listen to them when they tell her to stay away from me? Which they will Since I'm SC and they're hella conservative.
Not just that, she said stuff like...
They've been there for her and I haven't. This hurts because she used to call me from the ER, with a tired breathless voice, just because her parents were absent and she'd feel alone. I left everything when I used to see her call, even abandoned college classes in the middle, basically leaft anthing at hand once I saw her call. Now she's saying I haven't been there for her?
When I found out her desease was terminal, I legit went dark for 20 days, Didn't go to college, didn't see anyone except my parents maybe once a day. Stayed locked in my room trying to scour through all the 100s of pages research papers which were so hard to find it since it was a rare desease and most of the patients were above 65. It's a lung desease which was said to be 100% fatal. I stayed up all nights, made a mess of my own health while doing so, until I came accros a study, which showed only 5 patients in the entire world, who susrvived, all were minors, I figured the desease is said to be fatal because it mainly attacks old people and they don't have any regen power in their lungs. But a 17 year old girl's lungs are constantly growing, she should survive this.
I gave her hope, that alone improved her health from needing support to walk to jumping around in just one day. I forced her to get more involved in her medical process and make the doctor give her curative care instead of end-of-life support like her parents wanted. and it worked, she went to a doctor in Pune and the retests showed she's curing that desease (which is impossible on paper).
In this process, I lost 15 kgs of my weight and the will to eat anything due to severe deppression. I still haven't recovered from the physical impact. After all of this, she compleatly discredits me and my concerns, says I wasn't there for her and all that.
I feel deeply hurt.
I legit feel like I'm nothing to her, I feel like she always thought like this about me.
In her defense. She's a mature person and doesn't have traditional or conservative thoughts, neither does she seem all that proud of her parent's being so conservative. So I know she doesn't share her parent's thoughts. she was never like this, NEVER. And maybe this isn't the person in her talking, maybe she just said this because she got triggered, I understand many Indians are conditioned to blindly trust their parents and never question them, so I'm not sure if I blame her.
What should I do?
Please don't start teasing about age, we're not nibba-nibbi. We've both supported each other through life threatening situation. I have got physically injured due to family fights, have had to lock myself in a room for days with my mom to fend from my dad. Been forced to spit on my own mom, hit her with a sandal and other types of torture. she has had to face extreme pain and illness all her life, had to witness a rape and murder as a pre-teen, been through therapy. So please understand our bond is really strong after we've been through all this. This relationship is serious.
TL:DR GF's parents show extreme signs of being conservative and casuing a problem for us. GF gets hella triggered and says I have no right to talk about them, they are always right and she owes me no explaination regarding this. I feel undervalued and basically got shut up for stating my concerns.
submitted by KabeerS52
to RelationshipIndia [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 19:25 Kbaker48 Daily Post: The 30 Biggest Vintage Cards in My Collection. Day 16 - #15 of 30.
2023.06.10 19:25 AutoModerator [Genkicourses.site] ✔️Ryan Deiss – Agency Scale Accelerator (2022) ✔️ Full Course Download
| || | submitted by AutoModerator to GenkiCourses_Cheapest [link] [comments]
Get the course here: [Genkicourses.site] ✔️Ryan Deiss – Agency Scale Accelerator (2022) ✔️ Full Course Download https://preview.redd.it/hlb3wccv4x4b1.png?width=600&format=png&auto=webp&s=fee320e4913a0ae6f9115317dc2fbc4fbdb231c9
Courses proof (screenshots for example, or 1 free sample video from the course) are available upon demand, simply Contact us here What You Get:
Join our comprehensive 5-week program for expert coaching
from successful agency owners. We’ll help you stay motivated and consistent throughout your journey. Gain access to DigitalMarketer’s Agency Scale Plan
, a customized business plan designed to achieve your specific “Exit-Able” Agency goals. Benefit from 10+ live sessions
, including Q&A, bonus trainings, and more, as well as insights from special guest “Exit-Able” Agency Owners
who will share their stories, strategies, and best tips. Lastly, enjoy the ‘Exit-Able Agency Owner’ suite of templates and tools
, including fill-in-the-blank worksheets and strategy guides. Course Breakdown:
Over the next 5 weeks, you’ll master the 5 stages of scale to build an ‘Exit-Able’ Agency. This mastery is the key to transforming your agency into an asset that can provide revenue, freedom, and a life-changing buyout. Each session combines strategy and execution, featuring instruction from current agency owners and 8-figure entrepreneurs. Here’s what to expect: Week 0: The Hollywood Model
Kick off the course by getting to know other agency owners and discovering the Hollywood Model. Learn how to apply this effective approach to your agency, positioning your firm as a growth partner with clients and redefining what it means to be an “Agency of the Future.” Week 1: Productize
Discover how to package, position, and price your services, so you
are no longer the product. Clarify your ideal client, streamline your offerings, and define your agency’s value engines. Week 2: Monetize
Increase your margins to get paid what you’re worth and afford others to work for you
. Learn how to monetize beyond done-for-you services and implement profit maximizers and client referral engines. Week 3: Systematize
Delegate processes through automation, outsourcing, technology, and hiring. Win back your free time and deliver world-class work to your clients. Week 4: Scale
Attract more prospects, convert more clients, and grow your retainers to profitably scale your agency. Establish authority in your industry and increase your perceived value through others in your organization. Week 5: Exit
Create a business with real, transferable value. Learn about the “5 types of Exits,” understand the importance of an “SPV,” and explore how to exit a service-based company that thrives beyond you. Bonus Session: Consulting For Equity
Learn how to turn your expertise into profit and attract clients willing to offer equity for your guidance. Discover the highly leveraged 7-figure strategy, “Goose & Eggs,” and see how it can impact your net worth.
Join us today and unlock the potential of your agency with this ultimate guide to an ‘Exit-Able’ Agency!
For 40$, this course is as good as free
2023.06.10 19:24 Grand-Earth2594 are artificial intelligence good or bad?
Introduction: The debate surrounding artificial intelligence (AI) has been ongoing for decades, with arguments being made for both its benefits and drawbacks. AI technology has been rapidly advancing in recent years, with the potential to greatly impact society in a variety of ways. Many experts predict that AI will bring about significant advancements in medicine, transportation, and other industries. However, there are also concerns about its potential impact on employment, privacy, and even global security. In this article, we will examine both the positive and negative aspects of AI technology.
Subheading 1: AI in Medicine
One of the most significant benefits of AI technology is its potential to revolutionize the healthcare industry. AI has the ability to analyze vast amounts of data quickly and accurately, which can be particularly useful in diagnoses and treatment planning. Machine learning algorithms can be used to detect and diagnose diseases at an earlier stage than traditional methods, leading to better outcomes for patients. Additionally, AI can be used to develop personalized treatment plans for individual patients based on their medical history, genetic makeup, and other factors. This can lead to more targeted and effective treatments.
However, there are also concerns about the potential for AI to replace human doctors and nurses. While AI can assist with certain tasks, such as analyzing medical images, it cannot replace the human touch in healthcare. Additionally, there are concerns about the privacy and security of medical data when it is processed by AI systems.
Subheading 2: AI and Employment
Another major concern about AI is its impact on employment. As AI technology becomes more advanced, there is a possibility that it could replace human workers in certain industries. For example, self-driving cars could eliminate the need for human drivers, and automated factories could replace human workers in manufacturing jobs. While this could lead to increased efficiency and productivity, it could also lead to job loss and economic inequality.
On the other hand, some argue that AI will create new jobs and industries that do not currently exist. For example, the development and maintenance of AI systems will require skilled workers, and new industries may emerge as a result of AI technology. Additionally, AI could be used to enhance the skills of human workers, leading to increased productivity and innovation.
Subheading 3: AI and Privacy
The use of AI technology raises concerns about privacy and data security. AI systems require vast amounts of data to operate, and this data can include sensitive information, such as personal medical records or financial information. There is a concern that this data could be misused or stolen, leading to breaches of privacy and security.
To address these concerns, it is important to develop strong data security protocols and ensure that AI systems are transparent and accountable in their use of data. Additionally, individuals should have the right to control their own data and be informed about how it is being used.
Subheading 4: AI and Ethics
The development of AI technology raises important ethical questions. For example, there are concerns about the potential for AI to be used for malicious purposes, such as cyber warfare or terrorism. Additionally, there are concerns about the potential for AI to reinforce existing biases or perpetuate discrimination.
To address these concerns, it is important to develop ethical guidelines and standards for the development and use of AI technology. Additionally, AI systems should be transparent and accountable in their decision-making processes, and steps should be taken to mitigate the potential for bias and discrimination.
Subheading 5: AI and Security
AI technology has the potential to greatly enhance global security by enabling faster and more accurate threat detection and response. For example, AI algorithms can be used to analyze vast amounts of data to identify potential security threats, such as cyberattacks or terrorist activity. Additionally, AI can be used to develop more effective defense strategies and improve communication and coordination between security agencies.
However, there are concerns about the potential for AI to be used for malicious purposes, such as cyber attacks or the development of autonomous weapons. To address these concerns, it is important to develop strong cybersecurity protocols and ensure that AI systems are transparent and accountable in their use.
Subheading 6: AI and Society
The development of AI technology has the potential to greatly impact society in a variety of ways. For example, AI could lead to increased efficiency and productivity, improved healthcare outcomes, and enhanced global security. However, there are also concerns about the potential for AI to exacerbate existing social inequalities, such as economic inequality or discrimination.
To ensure that AI technology benefits society as a whole, it is important to consider and address these potential impacts. This may involve developing policies and regulations to ensure that AI is used ethically and responsibly, as well as investing in education and training programs to prepare individuals for the changing job market.
In conclusion, the development of AI technology has the potential to greatly benefit society in a variety of ways. However, it is important to consider and address the potential drawbacks and concerns associated with this technology. By developing ethical standards and investing in education and training programs, we can ensure that AI technology benefits society as a whole.
submitted by Grand-Earth2594
to TheFutureAI [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 19:24 AutoModerator [Genkicourses.site] ✔️Ryan Lee – Nano Bootcamp ✔️ Full Course Download
| || | submitted by AutoModerator to Genkicourses_Com [link] [comments]
Get the course here: https://www.genkicourses.site/product/ryan-lee-nano-bootcamp/ https://preview.redd.it/c7cw8g2guw4b1.png?width=768&format=png&auto=webp&s=bbb8e4e0192e8394566f26e9e7a546dbb4d3e5ba
Courses proof (screenshots for example, or 1 free sample video from the course) are available upon demand, simply Contact us here
WHAT YOU GET?
- LIVE ticket to online 4-WEEK NANO BOOTCAMP
- LIFETIME downloadable video recordings of NANO BOOTCAMP
- LIFETIME downloadable access to ALL the NANO BOOTCAMP Audio (mp3 Files)
- LIFETIME downloadable access to ALL the NANO BOOTCAMP handouts (PDF Files)
- 1-Page Nano Membership Site Templates
- Done-For-You Nano Newsletter Templates
- Done-For-You Nano Book Templates
- My “Greatest Hits” Email Swipe File
- 26,000 Members Paying $15 Per Month Case Study
- The $35,000.00 “Behind the Curtain” Mastermind Session Recording
BONUSES: BONUS #1:
“done-for-you” 1-page nano membership templateS
Forget tech. Goodbye platforms.
You’ll get a dozen copy/paste 1-page
nano-membership templates you can use in your own niche.
Your templates are 100% editable and it’s going to save you hours of work! BONUS #2:
THE 7-FIGURE NEWSLETTER TEMPLATES
Newsletters are the hottest recurring income programs for a good reason. Subscribers love ’em and you can charge up to $300 per month for a specialized letter.
But no more staring at a blank page. You’ll get actual newsletter templates you can use right away.
Just change the title to your own name and you’re good to go. BONUS #3:
THE NANO BOOK TEMPLATES
Discover how to create your own hot-selling “Nano” book that’ll bring in thousands of new customers
Position you at THE expert in your niche. Get booked on stages, podcasts and become the rock star you are.
Copy/paste your way to fame and elevated status. BONUS #4:
7-figure email swipe file
Get your hands on my highest-converting that converted prospects into paid subscribers.
Just wait until you see my top-secret email template that’ll have people drooling to join your nano continuity program.
3-day internal launches? The hot-button email? Double-dip continuity? It’s in there… BONUS #5:
26,000 members paying $15 per month… for a pdf?
Prepare to be blown away. My former student comes on and shares his site, which had over 26,000 members paying $15 per month in the health space.
Each month they received just a PDF and they stayed loved it. See exactly how it worked and how it grew so big! BONUS #6:
the $35,000.00 continuity income session
I was invited by a friend to give a “behind the curtain”, no-holds-barred look into one of my continuity income programs.
Everyone paid $35,000.00 to be in the room and this recording has never been released before. But it’s yours now!
2023.06.10 19:24 NinjaDanny98 Kengan Series fights tierlist by Chapter
2023.06.10 19:22 stollba [NM] 10270 Bookshop - 128 spots @ $2 each
Escrow for u/EliteAbola
Item Name Set #: Bookshop #10270
Lego Price: $218 = $200 + $18 tax
Shipping: $38 UPS Ground (24×16x6", 10 lbs, $250 insured, CA 92683 to NY 10010)
Raffle Total/Spots: $256, 128 @ $2
Price justification: lego.com
Call spots: Y
Spot limit per person: N
Duration of spot limit: N/A
Location (Country): USA, outside of Lower 48 states pays the difference after $38.
Will ship international: No, sorry
Timestamp pics: https://imgur.com/a/3HETYyb
Description: some shelf wear
No comments or notes in any payments!
PayPal Info: PM for PayPal
Cash App Info: https://cash.app
Number of vacant slots: 123
Number of unpaid users: 2
Number of unpaid slots: 5
This slot list is created and updated by The EDC Raffle Tool by BlobAndHisBoy.
submitted by stollba
to lego_raffles [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 19:20 maverickmgr Gensler quote, "We don't need more digital currency, we have digital currency. It's called the US dollar" proof CBDC here soon
2023.06.10 19:19 muchomuchacho Options on renegotiating house offer after receiving survey with defects.
Hi, first time posting in this sub, and as a favour to a coworker that is in the process of buying their first home in England I thought it was a good reason to pull some experience and knowledge from here. Also, apologies if this does not belong here.
They are in the late stages of buying a house as previously mentioned, they have a proposed completion date, mortgage approval, searches done via solicitors, etc.
Due to bank the holidays the surveyor took a bit longer than expected so all the work mentioned above kept moving forward. Move forward to a couple of days ago, they received the survey report with some unexpected high risk issues. Among others the house seems to have a roof with original tiling, that is over 40 years old, some hidden damp in the chimney breast and some other issues with gutters and drainage.
The state agents are asking my colleague to go get quotes from all the traders that could do those jobs and then use that as a base point to do some price renegotiation. They have 2 questions: Is this the most reasonable way to process or should they just ask for a reduction based on what they feel is fair given the current state of the house and trade markets? The problem is they don't have any idea how much that work will cost when they get to do it and the companies they rang will charge a fee in order to quote the job. Another question is, will they need to renegotiate the mortgage and risk losing on the one they got with previous lower interest rates?
submitted by muchomuchacho
to LegalAdviceUK [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 19:18 RedditNoobie777 How to take online survey for food ?
I am planning to post a survey on India
about Indian food
Here is a draft https://ywbqkwkqu1i.formlets.com/forms/ri1RElbihemIpU5f/
- live public results
- Group together same dish in results
- and notify people what they are typing is already been submitted by someone else.
- Example someone types in a name is it already in Name or Other Names it will be considered as 1 dish,
- and starts typing origin if user enter something new their vote will be added (ex 40% voted dish x is from state y).
- When user types ingredients consider common names (using a dictionary)
- and order should be relevant in ingredients (in Other Names field too)
- Using NLP to identify same recipe
- Automatically mark diets in a table - Vegan, Vegetarian, Vegan+Egg , Vegan+Dairy, Jewish, Islamic, Hindu, Jain, Meat, SeaFood, Poltry, Veg+Sea Food (Pescetarian)
- Allergy Notice - If food has nuts add to results separately https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/common-food-allergies
submitted by RedditNoobie777
to computerhelp [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 19:18 Educational_Month943 Thickened Nuchal Fold at 20 Weeks- Post Delivery Update!
Hey All! This post is for anyone scouring the internet looking for reassuring or similar experiences as I did when we found a soft marker on our anatomy scan. I promised myself to come back to this community after delivery to share our outcome no matter what happened. Here is a brief rundown of our story:
- We had a low risk NIPT (via Qnatal) at 10 weeks
- Wanted a NT scan but office would not schedule us due to a dating scan at fertility clinic (we did not end up needing IVF)
- 20 Week anatomy scan showed a 6.7MM nuchal fold (isolated finding)
- We opted out of amnio due to recommendations from doctors/GC
- Starting at 32 week ultrasound (and 36 week) femur started to drop close to 2%
From weeks 20-39 I spent WAY too much time googling, searching on this forum, and reading through every post I could find looking for reassurance. I kept thinking we had a false negative or something else was going on given the markers we saw. My anxiety and stress translated to my partner, and felt that I put a negative light on the second half of our pregnancy with all of the doom scrolling and scary thoughts of the unknown.
I can happily share that our daughter Lucy was born healthy on 5/25/23 and the low risk NIPT was accurate in our case. I was even crazy enough to get a post birth karyotype to close the door on this chapter which confirmed typical chromosomes. While every child has unknowns, and who knows what might come our way in the future, at least some definite answers have helped so far. I truly appreciate the NIPT testing and this community (especially the mod) for providing support, answering questions, and just having someone to share our experience with.
While we are ready to enter the next stage of being parents, I am here if anyone is going through the same experience and just needs someone to talk to, as I know it helped me so much during our journey.
submitted by Educational_Month943
to NIPT [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 19:13 AutoModerator [Genkicourses.site] ✔️ Charles Miller – The Writersonal Branding Playbook ✔️ Full Course Download
| || | submitted by AutoModerator to Genkicourses_Com [link] [comments]
Get the course here: [Genkicourses.site] ✔️ Charles Miller – The Writersonal Branding Playbook ✔️ Full Course Download
What You Get: Brand Identity
- Refining it when it’s obvious
- What to do when it’s not obvious
- Being known for one thing
- Adding personality
- Adding uniqueness
- Gearing everything around your goals
- How to write the perfect bio
- Header and profile photos
- Pinned tweet strategies
- LinkedIn featured section strategies
My 9-Step Universal Writing System
- How to find accounts to network with
- Replying quantity and strategy
- When to start DMing
- How to DM people to sell
- How to DM people to just be friends
- Taking relationships off-platform
- Get inspiration (tools and resources included)
- Pick your angle / big idea
- Research (tools and resources included)
- Gather Assets – Photos, information, links, etc
- Write an outline
- Write the body – How to inform and retain interest
- Write the conclusion – How to finish strong and sell
- Write the hook/Intro – How to get and keep attention
- Edit – Mindset, tools, and strategy
- Creating content for your goal
- Types of content that work
- 48 templates that crush it over and over again
- 21 hooks that crush it over and over again
- The right way to use artificial intelligence
- The infinite content playbook
- Frequency depending on platform
- Getting endless ideas from others, yourself, and software
- Leveraging your personality and experiences
- Long-form vs mid-form vs short-form
- Balancing trust building and engagement farming
- Twitter giveaways, quasi-giveaways + same for LinkedIn
- How to create LinkedIn carousels
- Differences between LinkedIn, Twitter, and IG/TikTok/Shorts
- Repurposing to LinkedIn, Twitter, and IG/TikTok/Shorts
- The exact process of sitting down and doing the work
- My universal writing process applied to content
- Examples of best in my network
- Reciprocal engagement
- Strategic partnerships
- Paying for promotion (how to do it right)
- Service options
- Product options
- Options that are somewhere in the middle
- Which to build at which stages
- How to make an offer irresistible
- Examples of best in my network
- Bonus: My hyper-effective offer launch playbook
Watch Me Build A Brand
- The link tree strategy
- The full website strategy
- Persuasive landing pages
- Pinned tweets, pinned IG posts, and LinkedIn featured section
- Where/how to plug links besides your profile
- Cold outreach basics
- Examples of best in my network
Putting It Together
- Finding people to network with
- Engaging, DMing, and partnering
- Content creation
- Initial offer
- Basic funnel
- Later offers
- More sophisticated funnel
- Phase #1: 0 to 1,000 followers
- Phase #2: 1,000 to 10,000 followers
- Phase #3: 10,000 to 100,000+ followers
- Time-blocking strategy
- When to sell different types of offers
- Managing expectations, staying sane, and staying persistent
- 49 viral post templates to plug and play PDF
- 21 hooks that crush it over and over again PDF
- 175-post analysis / swipe file
- Creator funnel analysis
- General copywriting analysis
- Top software tools for writers and creators
- 50 Rules For Better Writing (100-page eBook)
- Written 30-page personal branding summary
- Written 30-page freelance guide
Courses proof (screenshots for example, or 1 free sample video from the course) are available upon demand, simply Contact us here
2023.06.10 19:12 Natural-Suspect8881 How long will it take for an entry level person to find data scientist/analyst jobs in India.
Question asked with respect to Indian market context.
I have 1.8 yoe. 1 year in project management. .8 in software development. Then had to take a career break because of personal reasons. Worked in a startup as a web dev for 2 months. Again laid off. Now looking for jobs, however I realised webdev is not for me.
I want to get into data science. What projects do I do? How long would it take? My previous pay was 13 LPA. Now I want to increase it to 20 LPA atleast but as high as possible and get as many offers as possible.
submitted by Natural-Suspect8881
to datascience [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 19:08 Expensive_Jicama_715 Question: How many sweetles for starvation ranch?
Asking for mathematical expertise on ranching: how many starved sweetles are required to feed 24 dupes using frost burger? Assumptions:
My calculation so far:
- sulfur, bun, lettuce are infinite
- grubgrub shouldn't be counted. i.e. the birth rate of a sweetle without feeding (but tamed) should be considered as 0.98 (2% being the base birth rate chance for grubgrub)
- ranch sweetles in a 1-tile space (i.e. not an open space) so that lag is minimized
- no incubator or pip used (i.e. no bonus on incubation speed)
- 24 dupes require 4 burgers per cycle. 4 burgers require 8kcal meat per cycle.
- a single sweetle will produce a 1kcal meat per (15+5?+45) cycles. (15 incubation, 5 for baby-stage, 45 cycles til giving birth)
- assuming 0% grubgrub birth rate, 480 sweetles are required.
- a groomed, unfed sweetle can produce 2 eggs, which enables sustainable sweetle population without feeding
submitted by Expensive_Jicama_715
to Oxygennotincluded [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 19:04 alucard897 Literally the shittiest h2h player I've faced. Did nothing apart from cross spamming.