Cast of blade runner 2045
2019.02.07 01:37 ODGodW bladerunnerart
A place to share art related to the 1968 novel, Do Androids Dream Of Electric Sheep, the 1982 film, Blade Runner, or its 2017 sequel, Blade Runner 2049.
2010.12.05 18:25 grrmuffins Blade Runner
A subreddit dedicated to Blade Runner and Blade Runner 2049. The 1982 dystopian science fiction action film directed by Ridley Scott and starring Harrison Ford, Rutger Hauer, and Sean Young - and it’s sequel directed by Denis Villeneuve. Banner design by u/neovapor
2018.02.08 11:12 inkboy12345 Pictures: That give off that blade runner vibe
Essentially pictures that are reminiscent of blade runners amazing aesthetic. I guess you could say outrun and cyberpunk combined almost
2023.04.01 10:04 BumblebeeDense9438 Can Void Sphere get some love too?
2023.04.01 10:03 nocturnavi VCT 2023 — Pacific League / Week 2 Day 1 / Live Discussion Thread
VCT Pacific is one of three international leagues where teams play to qualify for Masters and Champions. It features partnered teams from Korea, Japan, Southeast Asia, and South Asia. Coverage: Liquipedia VLR.gg THESPIKE rib.gg Official Information: Website VCT 2023 VCT Pacific General Resources: VCT Ruleset Global Contract Database subreddit guide to VALORANT Esports Pacific League:
- Patch: 6.05 - 6.06
- Map Pool: Lotus Haven Pearl Fracture Ascent Icebox Split
- Dates: March 25 – May 28, 2023
- Location: Sangam Colosseum, Seoul, South Korea — Offline (LAN)
|Match ||JST/KST (local time) ||EST ||CEST ||IST ||PHT/SGT ||AEDT |
|ZETA DIVISION vs Rex Regum Qeon ||6:00 PM ||5:00 AM ||11:00 AM ||2:30 PM ||5:00 PM ||8:00 PM |
|Talon Esports vs T1 ||9:00 PM ||8:00 AM ||2:00 PM ||5:30 PM ||8:00 PM ||11:00 PM |
Broadcast Talent See Liquipedia for talent from non-English streams
- Regular Season (Mar 25 - May 16)
- Single Round Robin
- All matches are Bo3
- Top 6 teams advance
- Playoffs (May 19 - May 28)
- Double Elimination Bracket
- Lower Final and Grand Final are Bo5
- Top 3 qualify to Masters: Tokyo
submitted by nocturnavi
to ValorantCompetitive [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 10:02 GiveAPennyToKenny Gameplay help?
I just bought the game off of steam and have genuinely enjoyed it. But does anyone have any tips on how to actually play when it comes to combat? I went with the elf/mage route and I swear trying to cast spells is the most frustrating thing ever. I can’t find any decent tutorials that relate to a PC.
I know what I’m asking isn’t very clear but any help is appreciated.
submitted by GiveAPennyToKenny
to DragonageOrigins [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 10:01 Hot-Attorney-3068 Fan Casting Expendables : rise of the plague Virus
Put any new characters heroes & Villians
submitted by Hot-Attorney-3068
to Fancast [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 10:00 Historicap6480 FFM Anal casting couch of a skinny unshaved young french brunette
2023.04.01 10:00 snarevox in honor of all the fools of april, social blade changed their “estimated earnings” dollar amounts to clickable icons representing various items of different value available for purchase online..
a bit of an explanation..
the first day in the image, march 3rd, they had zero views, so their estimated earnings are anywhere from three (3) 48packs of amazon basics AA batteries valued at $16.49 ea. to three (3) 48packs of amazon basics AA batteries valued at $16.49 ea.
but then the following day, march 4th, they had almost 1.5 million views, and the estimated earnings are anywhere from six (6) philips hue lightstrip plus lightstrips valued at $63.79 ea. to three (3) blackmagic design pocket cinema camera 6K with ef lens mount cameras valued at $1,599.00 ea.
the estimated yearly earnings are anywhere from two (2) tesla automobiles of unspecified value to four (4) seats on the spacex smallsat rideshare program dedicated rideshare missions valued as low as $275,000.00 ea.
i just so happened to be browsing when they implemented the change, and ill admit i did a confused bit of googling until i realized what todays date was..
its kinda silly i guess..
submitted by snarevox
to socialblade [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 09:59 climatron Chromecast setup successful but cannot be found. Please help!
I recently moved and for about two years I had my Chromecast device successfully connected to my home stereo and projector.
At my new house I had an entirely new wifi (a sagemcom fast 5866t). I used Google home on my pixel3 mobile to successfully connect the Chromecast device to the wifi. At the end of that, it said that it was set up but could not be found. When the projector is connected it shows pictures of lakes and the time etc. When I log into my wifi control panel it appears like the Chromecast is on the network as well as my phone.
When I use a streaming service, the cast button is greyed out. When I go to Google home it says I've got no devices connected. When I try and connect a device it just spins and spins.
If I do a factory reset, it just takes me through the process of successfully connecting the Chromecast device to the wifi again. As soon as the wifi is connected to Chromecast, my mobile knows nothing about the Chromecast.
Any advice? Thanks!
submitted by climatron
to Chromecast [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 09:58 archmagepasswurd [WTS] KATSU FA01 (Folding Axe)
Skimming off my tactical phase and going one knife (or rather axe in this case) at a time. Usually more of a discord seller, but trying to get a bite here. (Previously posted a Tracker Fixie that got a bite from a discord buyer.) Selling this for an event I'm going to next week with insane overnight parking rates, this will help me cover it.
Going for 115$ including shipping.Gallery and Timestamp - https://postimg.cc/gallery/8z4bjjy
Blade is unused, but has a fair bit of fidgeting. No side to side play, axis lock has some up and down (this is considered "to standard" by KATSU, take that as you will).With all my knives, I gave it some treatment with Froglube on the "blade". Cleaned with FrogLube Cleaner and left overnight with Froglube paste.It was heavily oiled when being sent to me and sometimes has oil running down from the carbon fiber.
Include Large Carrying CaseScrew-In Lockbar, T-6 Bit, and Glass Breaker (A small knob that can be used to lock the axe up.)And of course the KATSU FA01
If you have any question feel free to let me know below.
submitted by archmagepasswurd
to Knife_Swap [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 09:58 Natural-Suspect8881 I am failing in my life
I overestimate my abilities, but am not as smart. These leads to me making career decisions that are outright stupid. I am now at a place that is very depressing.
I have no idea how to get out of this.
I graduated from a good college, most of my friends are over achievers. I tried my best to be competitive and get a good job, and landed a job in a bank. The job was safe and paid good enough, however I was still dissatisfied because I didn't feel like the work is interesting or that my pay is good enough because I had friends being paid more. Then I landed interviews at a better company. Out of hurry I quit before even I cracked the interview. However I didn't clear the interview. Out of anxiety I joined back. I got my team changed within the same company. After a few months, I quit that company too, because of other reasons.
I have been acting totally chaotically. I also recently got diagnosed with ADHD.
I used to be good at studies and everything in childhood and from my community I went to a great college. However my recent stupidity is affecting my life a lot.
I also fought a lot with my parents, my ex girlfriend. My dad recently had a stroke, and it might partly because of me and the stress I caused them.
I also explored Buddhism and meditation, it partly helped, partly made it worse.
Are some of us just doomed? Like those of us born with bad genes/too much expectations from parents.
I am currently working in a friend's startup, however honest to God, I have no idea what am doing. I am trying to catchup but struggling. I had three months in the middle where I was extremely suicidially depressive.
Now am also responsible for my parents, but am struggling.
My brother seems to be doing much better. He is more organised and disciplined. I am so full of shame and guilt.
Add to all this after my dad had a stroke, I also have to take care of his business. Which I have very little expertise in.
My dad was born poor but struggled and fought a lot to be in upper middleclass. Now I feel like I will destroy it all. Most of my extended family is poor and lower caste in India with a few exceptions. I fear about me falling. The sudden lack of my dad, who even when alive is not as alive as he used to be, is depressing. He used to take care of a lot. I even feel guilty for whatever happened to him. I used to complain a lot about him. It all feels my entitlement.
I feel very depressed, helpless and hopeless somedays. I have been going to therapy from almost three years, now it feels like a waste of money to be honest.
submitted by Natural-Suspect8881
to self [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 09:56 KindFeeling3244 Ebony Babe Casted By WHITE DICK Fresh Out of College
2023.04.01 09:53 subreddit_stats Subreddit Stats: HindutvaRises top posts from 2019-12-26 to 2023-04-01 06:50 PDT
Period: 1191.73 days
| ||Submissions ||Comments |
|Total ||996 ||4401 |
|Rate (per day) ||0.84 ||3.69 |
|Unique Redditors ||206 ||1060 |
|Combined Score ||69328 ||15944 |
Top Submitters' Top Submissions
- 13263 points, 214 submissions: BigSurround2
- [OLD] JNU Professor Nivedita Menon tells students "Hindu Society" is the most violent society in world (186 points, 79 comments)
- this (144 points, 5 comments)
- Construction of Ram Mandir in Ayodhya is an important milestone for indigenous civilizations, all around the world. It must start the revolution. #RamMandirAyodhya (141 points, 33 comments)
- Chicago, London, Auckland, Brisbane, Perth, Toronto, Johannesburg, Tokyo, Moscow, New Delhi, Mumbai, Banglore, Kolkata ... 100 such cities will join the Protest on 14th June Sunday. World will witness amazing unity among Hindus against murder of #AjayPandita (119 points, 1 comment)
- True Indology: "In 1400, Sikandar killεd Brahmins who refused to discard Janeu & convert. 37 kg of Janeu collected from dead & burnt. Now, they killεd last Hindu Sarpanch of Kashmir. Janeu turns red. Kashmir "struggle" is 620 year war to eliminate Janeu. Never let anyone tell you otherwise." (119 points, 2 comments)
- It's time for the world to pay the due attention. We won't be silenced now. #MainBhiKashmiriHindu #KashmiriHindus (116 points, 0 comments)
- THE GREAT OPRESSION THEORY (115 points, 1 comment)
- “Hindus do not come, your names are not on the list.” Sad story of 'Hindus' in Bangladesh. #HumanRights (110 points, 16 comments)
- Pseudo secularism: a curse for Hindus.. A mini comic.. (108 points, 5 comments)
- करिश्मा का करिश्मा #Azan #karishmaBhosle #Azaan #लाउडस्पीकर_जिहाद (104 points, 1 comment)
- 8260 points, 138 submissions: Fluid-Lock
- Fake news propaganda. (133 points, 9 comments)
- Tweets of tru indology banned in India. Even though the source is verified. (113 points, 12 comments)
- Saffron Tilak Challenge (97 points, 0 comments)
- The terrorist that killed 25 Afghan Sikhs was from Kerla. (96 points, 9 comments)
- Foubd this on comment section of latest Shekar Gupta video (95 points, 0 comments)
- In Communist ruled Bengal (1982), 17 Sadhus including a woman were dragged out of a taxi and lynchεd to death by a mob in broad daylight. They made SAME allegation. That those Hindu Sadhus were child lifters. Allegation turned out to be FAKE. Beware of left-liberal FRAUD! (95 points, 2 comments)
- This is what RSS has done for people of India during Corona Crisis. (95 points, 13 comments)
- Anoop Singh Cop in Jammu and Kashmir today lost his life in a Terror Attack by Radical Muslim terrorist organisations. May he Rest in peace. (93 points, 4 comments)
- Taqqiya - The art of lying (90 points, 0 comments)
- He was lynched for carrying the national flag. (88 points, 0 comments)
- 5137 points, 82 submissions: Glass-Earth
- this (149 points, 5 comments)
- Palestinian Islamic Scholar Nidhal Siam at Al-Aqsa Mosque Rally: The Only Response to the “Cow-Worshipping” Hindus’ Affront to the Prophet Muhammad is to Declare Jihad to Eradicate Them (131 points, 32 comments)
- 6 June, 1674 (Jyeshta Shukla Trayodashi) - a historic day! 346 years ago this day - coronation of 'Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj', at the Raigad Fort. The beginning of a new era. The era of 'Swarajya'. (118 points, 0 comments)
- 'The Wire' has managed to make the Telinipara, West Bengal riots an anti-Muslim pogrom (115 points, 27 comments)
- [Nupur J Sharma] OpIndia is all set to release a 350 page report on the Delhi Riots 2020 that trace the genesis of the violence right from 1st December 2019 till the 26th of February. Islamists, their support system and the grand conspiracy covered in a comprehensive report by OpIndia. Soon! (107 points, 4 comments)
- True Indology: "When loudspeakers were FIRST introduced in India in 20th century Both Deoband & Tablighi Jamaat OPPOSED loudspeaker. They called it Haram western innovation. Were those traditional Mμslims "Islαmophobes"? STOP shouting 5 times a day on loudspeaker that only your God is real." (98 points, 1 comment)
- Such ads have become common in Jammu. The region is going through an aggressive demographic change. People of Jammu have been pleading for help, but the central government is not listening. (91 points, 8 comments)
- A journalist 'Rizwana Tabassum' was found dead in Uttar Pradesh. See what Newslaundry chose to highlight first. And then see what was in the actual story. (89 points, 2 comments)
- Several books banned, countless people put behind the bars, careers and families destroyed. Section 295 A of IPC has a long history of silencing Hindu voices. Here is its history. #Repeal295A (87 points, 1 comment)
- जय श्री राम।। (86 points, 2 comments)
- 3522 points, 51 submissions: Busy_Art
- "Feminism" in India (110 points, 10 comments)
- Comparing an innocent animal with a rioter is highly condemnable (107 points, 1 comment)
- “It’s a curse to be born in an Islamic country” says mother of the 14-year-old abducted Hindu girl in Sindh, Pakistan (107 points, 19 comments)
- True Indology: "Thousands of terrorists indulge in killiηg & bombing. They swear by one Arabic holy book. Secular gang: Terror has no religion! One Brahmin goes criminal. Killεd fellow Brahmin police officers. Doesn't swear by any Brahmin/Hindu book. Secular gang: Oh look! Brahmin terrorist!" (105 points, 1 comment)
- Hindus have been requesting Netflix to stop insulting Hindus and their deities; but it seems they do it intentionally. Clip from their latest movie 'Chippa' where they are mocking Hanuman and are not even pretending to be subtle. Movie is written and directed by Safdar Rahman (104 points, 25 comments)
- Muslim mob torched properties of Hindus till 24th Feb night, burnt Dilbar Negi alive: Fresh charge sheet against 12 in Delhi riots (104 points, 2 comments)
- Anti-Hindu Delhi riots: The Wire and NDTV whitewash how a Muslim school was used as an attack base by Islamists and how a Hindu owned school was brutalised (103 points, 0 comments)
- It’s only when Brahmins display casteism that the caste gets mentioned in the headline. If perpetrators of caste-based discrimination are non-Brahmin Hindus, headlines say ‘upper caste’. If perpetrator is a Muslim, it’s simply ‘man’. (95 points, 4 comments)
- Look at their age, and what’s being said in the audio. Go to the audio of this particular post, and you’ll find 100s of videos spewing hatred on other religions. THESE ARE KIDS, FOR GOD’S SAKE. And they're glorifying kiIIing of people (91 points, 8 comments)
- #Breaking Ayodhya: Construction of Ram Mandir begins. (88 points, 11 comments)
- 3389 points, 42 submissions: sarinmall85
- Yogiji bulldozing illegal mosque of bareilly (175 points, 12 comments)
- Hindu warrior kids chasing ladies missionaries by chanting "Jai Shri Ram" (161 points, 6 comments)
- Massive protest in Nepal against communist government. They are demanding Hindu monarchy again (147 points, 11 comments)
- Tableau of Ram mandir that you will see tomorrow in republic day parade (133 points, 4 comments)
- Bajrang dal & VHP activists protest against demolition of temple by Kejriwal Govt (128 points, 2 comments)
- Keralites celebrating BJP victory in their own style with elephant & Music (128 points, 7 comments)
- School children singing Hanuman Chalisa (127 points, 3 comments)
- Hindu Procession in kashmir after 35 years (118 points, 5 comments)
- You may have seen Muslims offering Namaz on public places but rarely you may have seen any Brahman Offering evening on Public place. This is from Lucknow Airport. Brahmans are offering prayers fearlessly under Yogiji (116 points, 4 comments)
- 2 year kid chant mantras fluently (113 points, 1 comment)
- 2746 points, 12 submissions: Hindutva_Soldier
- Aawaz mat Uthao bhaiyo (412 points, 20 comments)
- Jai Bhavani , jai shivaji (387 points, 16 comments)
- Found this on YouTube (332 points, 3 comments)
- A great tribute to our Great ancestors , they fought when they were given two options either convert or die , hope it inspires mordern hindus (297 points, 7 comments)
- Why I killed Gandhi , do watch this movie ,congress is trying to ban this movie (285 points, 2 comments)
- Kindly support him (252 points, 4 comments)
- Sab Dekhenge (252 points, 8 comments)
- Future pm of india (126 points, 4 comments)
- kindly support this guys (112 points, 9 comments)
- Hanuman chalisa - Everyday 7 times without fail (105 points, 6 comments)
- 1632 points, 24 submissions: TheInsaneM
- "Aurangzeb paraded Sambhaji Maharaj in clown's dress and had Mughal soldiers laugh at Sambhaji Maharaj before killing him"? My response to a recent post on India. (166 points, 76 comments)
- Mughal India - The biggest holocaust in world history (151 points, 24 comments)
- The shocking reality of Ghazwa-e-Hind. They won't tell you this. It is happening. (114 points, 34 comments)
- The legend of Veer Savarkar. The man you know, the story you don't. (103 points, 10 comments)
- The exodus of Kashmiri Pandits. A forgotten story. (92 points, 4 comments)
- Modern problems require Sanatan solutions. (91 points, 0 comments)
- How Communists tried to destroy Indian culture. (70 points, 1 comment)
- Bhavani ke veero, jaag jaao isse pehle ki der hojaye! (61 points, 2 comments)
- 18 Hindu houses burnt in Telangana as a result of anti-CAA protests. No mainstream media has covered this news. BJP urges the Hindu society to unite and retaliate. (59 points, 1 comment)
- The Mitrokhin Archive — The Special Relationship With India [Part 1: The supremacy of the Indian National Congress] (57 points, 16 comments)
- 1128 points, 6 submissions: TheZodiac66
- Made it today 🚩Jai Shri Ram 🚩 (275 points, 11 comments)
- made it today! (235 points, 7 comments)
- God of Gods Lord Shiva Supremacy! check comments for more insta vids! (223 points, 4 comments)
- Lord Indra Supremacy check comment for more vid. (148 points, 12 comments)
- JAI HANUMAN! Check comment for insta link. (141 points, 4 comments)
- Om Indra Devaya Namah! 🕉️ (106 points, 3 comments)
- 894 points, 7 submissions: EyePrior5087
- I support Nupur Sharma ji (321 points, 31 comments)
- not oc ( Ig - @theangryvaanar) (210 points, 9 comments)
- did you know that? (124 points, 8 comments)
- From ig - @theangryvaanar (78 points, 1 comment)
- From - The Angry Vaanar ( additional information in comments) (62 points, 2 comments)
- size of soul according to our scriptures ( source _ @theangryvaanar Ig ) (57 points, 4 comments)
- origin of violin through Ravanhatha ( credits - @theangryvaanar ig) (42 points, 0 comments)
- 815 points, 11 submissions: Rishx
- ISKCON devotees distributing arabic edition of Srimad Bhagavad Gita to muslims. (131 points, 4 comments)
- A compilation of speeches given by some prominent muslim leaders who have spoken about Hindus. (102 points, 22 comments)
- District wise percentage of muslim population on Bengal region. (91 points, 10 comments)
- That's how it's done. (81 points, 1 comment)
- He is right. (76 points, 0 comments)
- Some Hindus get so angry when so called Hindu jewish unity is questioned. Guess who is supporting 'dismantling global Hindutva' event? (76 points, 17 comments)
- Oops..I think he dropped /s . (73 points, 2 comments)
- District wise percentage of muslim population in Assam. (60 points, 2 comments)
- Hypocrites. (48 points, 0 comments)
- [Swarajya Magazine]India's own BBC : Prasar Bharati to set up DD International channel to Project India's point of view. (40 points, 1 comment)
- BigSurround2 (589 points, 155 comments)
- Fluid-Lock (353 points, 89 comments)
- TheInsaneM (335 points, 51 comments)
- Resurgence28 (292 points, 47 comments)
- Busy_Art (195 points, 38 comments)
- DauntlessDev (163 points, 21 comments)
- Glass-Earth (149 points, 35 comments)
- ProfessorOak11 (139 points, 17 comments)
- realist_optimist (137 points, 17 comments)
- mystiquemystic (123 points, 26 comments)
- please share as much as possible by Hindutva_ (668 points, 17 comments)
- Aawaz mat Uthao bhaiyo by Hindutva_Soldier (412 points, 20 comments)
- . by IshaanOberoi (402 points, 15 comments)
- Jai Bhavani , jai shivaji by Hindutva_Soldier (387 points, 16 comments)
- Jaiiiiiii Shree Ram 🚩 by anshbanka_9281 (379 points, 10 comments)
- Found this on YouTube by Hindutva_Soldier (332 points, 3 comments)
- I support Nupur Sharma ji by EyePrior5087 (321 points, 31 comments)
- A great tribute to our Great ancestors , they fought when they were given two options either convert or die , hope it inspires mordern hindus by Hindutva_Soldier (297 points, 7 comments)
- Why I killed Gandhi , do watch this movie ,congress is trying to ban this movie by Hindutva_Soldier (285 points, 2 comments)
- Made it today 🚩Jai Shri Ram 🚩 by TheZodiac66 (275 points, 11 comments)
- 37 points: Insane-M's comment in They're distorting. What're we supposed to do?
- 36 points: Kaptanprithvi's comment in As a South Indian, I have a genuine question to all the Hindi speakers here.
- 35 points: Tony_stark_2020's comment in They're distorting. What're we supposed to do?
- 33 points: deleted's comment in "Aurangzeb paraded Sambhaji Maharaj in clown's dress and had Mughal soldiers laugh at Sambhaji Maharaj before killing him"? My response to a recent post on India.
- 33 points: ProfessorOak11's comment in Hindus have been requesting Netflix to stop insulting Hindus and their deities; but it seems they do it intentionally. Clip from their latest movie 'Chippa' where they are mocking Hanuman and are not even pretending to be subtle. Movie is written and directed by Safdar Rahman
- 33 points: chaturthyam's comment in The shocking reality of Ghazwa-e-Hind. They won't tell you this. It is happening.
- 32 points: thande_papa12's comment in Islamisation of Maharashtra has started by Uddhav Thackeray's Shiv Sena. Now they won't need to burn Police Stations, but they will use them to kill Hindus.
- 31 points: Resurgence28's comment in Won't even pay respect.
- 31 points: realist_optimist's comment in Yogiji bulldozing illegal mosque of bareilly
- 29 points: Pranavboi's comment in After Muslims complain about ‘idol worshiping’, PUBG removes a mode from their mobile game that allegedly involved it
Generated with BBoe's Subreddit Stats
submitted by subreddit_stats
to subreddit_stats [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 09:52 Faiyaz777 HELP Want to refinish takamura bc scratch
So I was trying to round the spine and spoil of my knife for comfort. Was able to do that but in the process when trying to round the first part of the spine, I rubbed the sandpaper along the sides too, like a cm or so from the spine on both sides that go for 3-4 inches or so. I don’t mind the natural scratches the knife got from use as I think it looks nice but these scratches just look so out of place. Also it goes against the scratch pattern of the migaki finish as the factory migaki finish is vertical. How should I go to refinish the knife? Should I stick with the vertical patern and try to blend it in with the factory finish? Just refinish whole blade horizontally? I have 220-320-400 grit wet dry sandpaper. Plus should I soak the sandpaper in water or smth idk if it needs to be wet I’m new to sanding anything really. Any help is appreciated.
submitted by Faiyaz777
to chefknives [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 09:51 Brobbinso What were your top 10 most played songs in 2022?
2023.04.01 09:50 SignificantWeb65 Axxxteca Fake Casting of Hot colombian slut Johanna Gonzalez
2023.04.01 09:49 capthyeong Duty After School [Episodes 1-6]
- Drama: Duty After School
- Hangul: 방과 후 전쟁활동
- Literal Name: Afterschool Military Activity
- Director: Sung Yong-il (Class of Lies)
- Screenwriter: Lee Nam-gyu (The Light In Your Eyes)
- Original OTT Platform: TVING
- Episodes: 10
- Drama Release Day: 31 March 2023
- Airing Period: 31 March 2023 - 21 April 2023
- International Streaming Sources:
- Main Cast:
- Shin Hyun-soo (Twelve Nights) as Lee Chun-ho
- Lee Soon-won (Island) as Kim Won-bin
- Im Se-mi (True Beauty) as Park Eun-young
- Plot Synopsis: It's been a year since the world fell into danger by the unidentified spheres covering up the sky. The senior students of Sungjin High School are issued with a mobilization order to join a military drill after school. The government uses students' desperation for college acceptance to attract them to join the drill by offering extra credits for admission. With only 50 days left before the CSAT, the students have no choice but to sign up for the training, carrying guns instead of books at school. Will the senior students of Sungjin High School be able to overcome the crisis and survive their last year of high school as soldiers?
- Genre: Action, Thriller, Science-fiction
- Conduct Reminder: We encourage our users to read the following before participating in any discussions on /KDRAMA: (1) Reddiquette, (2) our Conduct Rules (3) our Policies, and (4) the When Discussions Get Personal Post. Any users who are displaying negative conduct (including but not limited to bullying, harassment, or personal attacks) will be given a warning, repeated behaviour will lead to increasing exclusions from our community. Any extreme cases of misconduct (such as racism or hate speech) will result in an immediate permanent ban from our community and a report to Reddit admin. Additionally, mentions of down-voting, unpopular opinions, and the use of profanity may see your comments locked or removed without notice.
- Spoiler Tag Reminder: Be mindful of others who may not have yet seen this drama, and use spoiler tags when discussing key plot developments or other important information. You can create a spoiler tag by writing > ! click the following spoiler, DO NOT READ ! < without the spaces in between to get spoiler WHOPPER WHOPPER WHOPPER JUNIOR DOUBLE TRIPLE For more information about when and how to use spoiler tags see our Spoiler Tag Wiki
submitted by capthyeong
to KDRAMA [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 09:48 datadogsoup Melongate
Many people assume Arys Oakheart is dead based on the information given to us in Arianne's POV chapter, however, I think the entire
event was staged, including his "death" as part of Doran's master plan.
From Arianne's POV we see what is supposed to be Arys' "final moments":
The white knight raised his blade, too slowly. Hotah's longaxe took his right arm off at the shoulder, spun away spraying blood, and came flashing back again in a terrible two-handed slash that removed the head of Arys Oakheart and sent it spinning through the air. It landed amongst the reeds, and the Greenblood swallowed the red with a soft splash.
Seems pretty convincing, until you remember we have seen this exact
trick when Penny and Groat performed it at Joffrey's wedding feast.
As the lords and ladies guffawed and giggled, the little men came together with a crash and a clatter, and the wolf knight's lance struck the helm of the stag knight and knocked his head clean off. It spun through the air spattering blood to land in the lap of Lord Gyles. The headless dwarf careened around the tables, flailing his arms. Dogs barked, women shrieked, and Moon Boy made a great show of swaying perilously back and forth on his stilts, until Lord Gyles pulled a dripping red melon out of the shattered helm.
See how George uses the same language in both passages as a subtle clue? Arys used the melon trick! By tucking his head safely in his breastplate he would be able to give the appearance that he was decapitated, just like Groat did. Arys Oakheart is alive.
submitted by datadogsoup
to pureasoiaf [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 09:48 mafdins r/CobraCast_IRL Lounge
submitted by mafdins
to CobraCast_IRL [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 09:48 Nintega94 Yuri, the Scarchild
Who is Yuri? Yuri's a toddler girl (2 years & 9-10 months old) of the Winter's Claw with similar "immortality" blood magic as Tryndamere, but fueled by thrill & excitement rather than anger. She's so happy-go-lucky that never shows negative emotion almost ever, & enjoys the thrill of combat & harsh training so much, she actively rejects outside healing & protection. The Winter's Claw noticed her inhuman strength & endurance when she was barely 2 years old, & they've been honing her physical feats & combat skills ever since. The only piece of clothing she wears is a thin, white underwear, leaving her extremely scarred, muscular body completely exposed otherwise. Her hair is a short boy-cut of white hair
Passive: Embrace Pain! All damage Yuri takes from all sources is converted into true damage, & she gains bonus AD equal to 5% of her bonus resists
When she kills a unit (ANY unit, including wards, structures, etc), she permanently gains 10 Embrace Pain stacks. She increases her Total AD (As Bonus AD), Max Health, & Base Health Regen by 0.001%, & increases her base AD by 0% (+0.0001% per 1 Flat Missing Health) for each Embrace Pain stack
All 4 of Yuri’s abilities are unlocked at the beginning of the game but only have 1 rank. When she levels up, instead of increasing base stats/gaining ability ranks, she increases her total Embrace Pain stacks by 10% (Stacking additively). Her level cap is increased from 18 to 99999 (Items/Runes that scale on level are still capped at 18)
Q: Into the Sky! Passively, this ability stores up to 5 charges. Actively, Yuri consumes all charges, resets her attack animation, & empowers her next attack to have an uncancellable windup. For each charge consumed, this attack on-hit deals 20% AD (+1% her bonus health) bonus physical damage & knocks up the target for 0.4s
Cost: 50 Mana per charge consumed
W: Take me on! Yuri makes a target enemy champ within 350u of her furious for 2.5s, taunting them for the duration & granting the target bonus atk speed equal to 25% of their adaptive force & 100% of their ability haste during the taunt. While an enemy is furious, they can still cast abilities/items/sum spells, but will automatically target Yuri/use it in her target direction regardless of their cursor location
Cost: 75 Mana
E: Unstoppable Brawl! Yuri marks a target enemy unit (Even structures) within 350u of her for 5s, causing her to be immune to all CC effects dealt from the target, & if they dash/blink/jump/etc, she will dash to 150u behind them from their mobility direction. Each instance of damage she deals to the marked target refresh the mark duration, permanently grant her an Embrace Pain stack, & grant her an Unstoppable Brawl stack for the mark duration. For each stack, she gains +5% Move Speed, +5% Atk Speed, & restores mana equal to 0.5% of the damage dealt. If the marked target’s not a champ, they’re considered a “temporary” champ to her (She can stack LT/Conq, proc Grasp/Heartsteel, etc, but can’t gain stacks of Domination Hunter for example)
Cooldown: 30 (On activation)
Cost: 75 Mana
R: The Scarchild Passively, Yuri has a resource bar known as excitement (Under her mana), up to her max health. Healing that Yuri would receive from any source (Not Including fountain healing, base health regen, passive regen such as warmogs, healing from this passive, or increasing her max health) instead fills an equal amount of excitement (Affected by heal/shield effectiveness, including Grievous Wounds), Shielding she receives from other allied champs are instead gained as excitement, & damage she takes from all sources fills 50% of the damage taken as excitement
When out of combat with champs (Not including temp champs) for at least 5s, Yuri regenerates 5% of her missing health each second at the cost of an equal amount of excitement. At Level 6+, she gains the following listed below:
Passively, this ability can hold up to 5 charges. If she would take lethal damage/be executed when she has at least 1 charge, she instead consumes a charge & all her excitement, is left at 1HP, & gains a True Shield (Can’t be destroyed by shield destroying abilities) equal to the excitement consumed that lasts until out of champ combat for 5s. While the shield holds, she converts all her HP5 into Move Speed at 25% effectiveness (Increased to 50% at Lvl 11, 70% at Lvl 16, 85% at Lvl 21, 95% at Lvl 26, & finally 100% at Lvl 31). This will put the ability on it’s CD (So it & the active can’t be used at the same time)
Actively, Yuri consumes all her current charges & excitement to grant the target allied champ within 500u (Besides self) a True Shield equal to (20% per charge consumed) of the excitement consumed that lasts until out of champ combat for 5s. While the shield holds, they gain Armor & M Resist equal to 25% (Increased to 50% at Lvl 11, 70% at Lvl 16, 85% at Lvl 21, 95% at Lvl 26, & finally 100% at Lvl 31) of her ArmoM Resist respectively
NOTE If Yuri’s affected by Axiom Arc’s Flux, she’ll gain 2 charges for free but won’t reduce the current CD
NOTE If Sylas hijacks Yuri's ult, he'll only gain 1 charge on a 60s "Can't be hijacked" CD
Base Stats Health 1000
Move Speed 350
Atk Range 100 (Melee)
Atk Speed 0.75
Atk Damage 50
M Resist 0
submitted by Nintega94
to LoLChampConcepts [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 09:47 casually_bizzare 0% acceptance: Aid seeking indian stem intl kid gets the expected L's,
Major: Astrophysics/ Physics with a minor in theater arts
GPA: 92.15/100 UW, no weighted gpa, no AP/Hon/IB class offered in school
Class rank: Val
Aid: need extensive aid,
LORs: 3 teacher recs ( 9/10 9/10 7/10) mid counselor rec cuz school keeps it under 125 words, explained this in additional info, schools responded positively saying they’d add this to my file.
● SAT (August 2022)- 1500/1600 (EBRW:720/800, Math:780/800, Overall percentile- 99th) (took once)
● Duolingo English Test: 150/160
Research collaborator and advisor- (2020- present)
- Collaborated with Dr……(Dean of Mechanical Engineering Department)
- Regularly analyzed relevant research papers and discussed findings, suggested potential improvements and proposed innovations over meetings on a bi weekly basis.
- Worked on:
➔ powering electric vehicles by substituting Lithium ion batteries with similar alkali based derivatives
➔ hydrostatically powered mechanical arm for restricted submarine systems
➔ analyzing optimal hinge points to minimize post-fold area of hand-gliders to enable rapid commute at avalanche prone locations
- Work on my first patent to begin under Dr ...... supervision by mid-2023.
● Finalist For Indian team for IOAA’22
Also current semi finalist for ioaa’23 and ipho’23 teams
● National debate runner up
- 2 times National Standard Examination of Astronomy awardee (2021-22 & 2022-23)
● National Standard Examination for Physics awardee (2022-23)
● Invitational Indian National Astronomy Olympiad, qualified for next stage
● National Talent Search Examination Scholar (NTSE scholar)
● Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana ( Young Scientist Encouragement Programme) national merit list awardee
● 9 awards of merit including school, district and state level recognitions by Science Olympiad Foundation
● State Rank-8th in the SilverZone International Social Science olympiad.
● Language Proficiency Award by 1988 batch (given to 1 student every year (school))
● Physics Brawl 2022 World Rank 36.
● Awardee of International Math Olympiad Qualifier Merit certificate by MTAI
● Comedy ( 2021- present)
- Wrote and Performed 11 Stand-up Scripts
- Taught categorization of Near Earth Objects through comedy sketches
- Performed in economically deprived areas and slums
● Author (2021-present)
- Currently writing “ xxxxxxxxxx”, a book dedicated to helping ambitious high students through the thrills and travails of Pre-College Physics
- Book focuses extensively on co-scholastic aspects of being a physics enthusiast and the opportunities that come by.
● Entrepreneur (2020- present)
- Co founder and Head of R&D Dept. for ‘xxxx’, an emerging start-up that aims to produce customized technology for personalized use.
● Card Stacker (2013- present)
- Creator of 100+ stacks since 2013
- Runs an instagram page on card stacking with over 150 followers.
● Actor and Playwright (2021- present)
- Playwright and Lead actor for xxxx’’s delegation for regional extramural events.
● Orator (2014 - present)
- Participated in over 35 intramural and extramural competitions and events
- 20 awards of merit in xxxxx All India Inter School Debate, ‘xxxx Oratory Champ’ etc.
● Bal Vigyan
- Member of school’s delegation to Sahodaya Bal Vigyan Contest, received Best Project for two years in a row for presenting STEM based solutions to Garbage disposal and Traffic Safety.
- Formulated AV components to LED billboards to quicken response time for motor accident victims
- Devised means to convey waste segregation to uneducated citizens.
● Oratory Mentoring
- As the only two-times Joint Secretary of my schoolhouse, hosted oratory mentorship sessions every Saturday for two years
- Mentored 26 lowerclassmen, 8 peers and 2 upperclassmen.
- A lowerclassmen who struggled with extreme stage anxiety has recently won the National MUN conference.
- Two other lowerclassmen from the mentoring sessions went on to achieve State level distinction. Recent activity: A
ppointed by school as peer counselor, have mentored 200+ lowerclassmen
Current Jee Main Percentile: 99.45%ile (horrible bc i kept writing supps instead)
_________________________________________________________________________________________________Schools:Cornell ED: R
RD: Caltech (stings)Columbia Stanford Princeton Yale (applied up close but uh...)JHU UPenn Dartmouth (cant blame'em, shotgunned)
Have a waitlist but it prolly means nothing being an aid seeking intl
Now what?: will stay here and get a cool undergrad place, will try out for grad schools
submitted by casually_bizzare
to collegeresults [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 09:43 Dragomuse More Sonic Stories and games need to be like the gag one.
It was great.
Everyone used felt justifiably used. Each character was given a moment to shine.
Also just nice to see some of them actually interact for once.
Good story, simple but not dumbed down.
Really funny at points too.
Also the presentation is 10/10. Controversial.
I think it looks better than Frontiers. (Yeah a bit of an apples an oranges argument)
Listen, I don't need SEGA to be making Sonic Visual Novels.
(but I will still say...Spinoffs SEGA! A point and click adventure game with the Chaotix in the style of Sam and Max would be amazing!!! Boost era continuing with Blaze. I dunno bejeweled clone 141254 with Rouge?)
Good stories using the cast beyond just the SEGA console games that do more than just "appear" and just overall being....well a good game.
Can we have more of that?
submitted by Dragomuse
to SonicTheHedgehog [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 09:41 ShadowSmasher How much trauma/pain can you make a character go through before it becomes “edge lord trash”?
So I’m writing a fic for a fandom in which the main cast gets sent 400 years into the future in the canon story line, however I’m changing it so that one of them gets stuck 400 years in the past and then he has to deal with all the problems that arise from this (people live way longer so he will eventually interact with the rest of the main cast).
Obviously due to it being 400 years ago there is less technology, more wars, and other issues making the MCs life kinda miserable. I already had one major tragedy for him where his father sacrificed himself so the MC could live (literally resurrecting the MC). I plan to have more instances of his loved ones dying and torture, and other things. Is it matter if amount of traumatic events or spacing of them? Are there other things I should look out for just in case?
submitted by ShadowSmasher
to FanFiction [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 09:40 leFlooow Phyrexian Scripture in Showcase Heliod, the Warped Eclipse and Polukranos, Engine of Ruin (March of the Machine)
submitted by leFlooow to PhyrexianLanguage [link] [comments]