Corte madera parks and rec
Reddit Writes Parks And Rec
2017.06.10 11:19 WorldPresident Reddit Writes Parks And Rec
Reddit Writes Parks And Rec Description
2019.01.18 18:33 Alvraen Schurniverse
Fan subreddit for Mike Schur. He created The Good Place, Parks and Rec, Brooklyn 99 and many more. All hail the forking good Mike Schur!
2009.07.24 07:53 thescreendoorslams Weeds
Subreddit for fans of the TV show Weeds
2023.06.10 20:10 cheekyalbino Best Microbiology books with pictures?
Had the prokaryote bug (pun intended) as a kid and having the itch to learn more again. Any recs for something below a full textbook but above a purely text-driven exploration? Books with pictures, charts, data etc. Or if not just any good books to check out. Microcosmos: Four Billion Years of Microbial Evolution looks pretty good.
submitted by cheekyalbino
to microbiology [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 20:10 HanAVFC Thought you'd like this!
| || |
Visited a old hall and gardens today, (Charlecote Park for any UK fans here!), saw this room and thought it would be fitting here! Buzz Buzz Buzz! submitted by HanAVFC to Yellowjackets [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 20:09 Error447 Saturday, June 24th, from 1 PM - 3 PM, we will be having a free store in Fred Moore Park. We will be providing food, hygiene products, and clothing free of charge! Take what you need, give what you can!
2023.06.10 20:09 maclirr Safe to leave car parked on wicklow gap road?
Hey 👋 Irish guy here, planning to walk a section of the St Kevin's Way pilgrim trail tomorrow (Sunday). The whole 26km is a bit long so I was planning to leave the car parked on the wicklow gap road in a layby or Coillte trailhead somewhere near Ballinagee Bridge (cutting the walk in half). I'd get the LocalLink 183 bus back from Glendalough later and ask the driver to let me off there.
Wondering if anyone has done anything similar. Is it a good idea to leave a car parked on that road? I've heard of break-ins on similar roads (the Sally gap road by Lough Tay is notorious). And is it a good idea to rely on that bus?
submitted by maclirr
to irishtourism [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 20:08 Daddy_Oops Affordable vacation ideas with 1.5y/o?
We have two weeks off of daycare later this summer and are trying to plan a staycation/small vacation to keep our little one entertained.
Vacation plans would be going camping, or renting a small cottage for a few days. Staycation plans would driving to a nice beach, doing a day hike, or going to our local water park.
What have you done with your little ones that you enjoyed, and any thing I should avoid? We’re in Ontario, Canada for reference.
submitted by Daddy_Oops
to Parenting [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 20:08 Status_Lion4303 Accepting your dog
I’ve heard/read this a lot of lowering your expectations for your dog and accepting it’s just the way they are. I really thought for the longest time I have accepted my dog but I didn’t realize that is actually easier said then done. For the longest time I was bringing my dog to crowded parks and busy areas to train from a distance because I was trying to prove to myself and others that things will get better and she will improve with training. While we made immense progress and her only triggers now are people that approach us and talk directly to her I have come to the point where I have to accept shes not the confident social dog all the time that I envisioned I would have.
Shes a fairly anxious dog in public and with medication and training she has come a far way but she will never be the type of dog you can bring to chill at a coffee shop, baseball games or pet stores. We go on early morning walks/park visits/hiking now to avoid the big crowds, choose fairly quiet places to go and I give her a lot of decompression time. She tends to get overstimulated easily and while its not the big barking/lunging reactions anymore I can still notice a slight change that indicates she’s uncomfortable. We still do some training days where we counter condition from a distance but sometimes you just have to lower your expectations and accept you can’t change the way they are completely.
I saw a post recently that said a genetically fearful dog sometimes can never be fully confident but just brave. And that really stuck with me I worked so hard to change her feelings about things and while she has become fully manageable she is still anxious and is trying her best to be brave in some situations. Just wanted to share, after dropping my unrealistic expectations of my dog we are both so much happier and less stressed. Sometimes you just have to be proud of the progress you did make and accept your dog for who they are🤍
submitted by Status_Lion4303
to reactivedogs [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 20:07 wannamelon- Advice for a new left side driver..? Not as easy as everyone told me it would be and feeling discouraged
I just moved to England from the US and drove for the first time on the left side of the road/sitting on the right side of the car. I consider myself to be a pretty good/safe driver in the US and thought I'd adapt easily but my first little 10 minute drive to the local grocery store wasn't exactly a confidence booster. I'm not forgetting to stay left or anything like that but I just seem to be having a hard time judging my distance and consequently hit the left curb twice in 10 minutes, once from hugging the left a little too tightly and once coming out of a roundabout. I was feeling so crummy I had my husband drive home. :(
Everyone (my husband included) makes the change look and sound so easy so I really thought I'd take to it right away and now I'm feeling super anxious about getting behind the wheel again. Don't even talk to me about parking LOL.
I can't tell if I'm hugging the left because I'm nervous about being too close to the middle and fear of hitting a car on the right side or if I'm not turning sharply enough because we have a 2005 pretty banged up rental car and the turning radius/smoothness is nothing like what my 2017 car was in the US.
This should've been a relatively easy drive and I will be facing much more narrow roads and multiple lane roads in the future than what I just drove. Also having a baby in two months and just feeling super anxious. I know I just need time and practice but any advice you all have for adapting more quickly/not being such a curb hitter?
submitted by wannamelon-
to AskUK [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 20:07 faerygudmum Just need to vent
Pregnancy sucks and I’m tired of pretending it doesn’t.
I’m about to head into my week 13 of my first pregnancy and I’m miserable, sick, emotional, frustrated. I am struggling going to work every day, I’m struggling to eat, and I’m at this point where I want to lock myself away from everyone and everything and just be like this by myself because I don’t think anyone else deserves to have to deal with me right now. I’ve accepted my fate but it’s making me bitter and I know I’m no walk in the park to be around and I can’t seem to help it anymore.
Baby’s father and I knew each other for only a little over a month before I got pregnant and I have so many fears about his feelings toward me and what’s going to happen; I’m trying to just see the bigger picture here. I know the baby is the important part, and baby’s father says he’s in this with me and he loves me, but (I think it’s just the hormones) it’s hard for me to believe him when I’m gaining weight and farting and throwing up and crying all of the time.
Anyway, I hope everyone has a beautiful day. This too shall pass…
submitted by faerygudmum
to BabyBumps [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 20:07 VGmaster9 What would an "anti-woke" Disney be like?
Let's say conservatives took full control of the upper management of the Disney corporation and fired all of the "wokies" within the company and replaced them with people who align with their ideology. What kinds of content would Disney possibly churn out in their films and TV shows? What about the parks?
submitted by VGmaster9
to VaushV [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 20:06 Snickles4life discord_irl
2023.06.10 20:06 qp00O1iI1i0Ookw8nba The Bodie / Boundary Peak Loop
Next week I am heading out to do a loop ride that will take me to the summit of Boundary Peak to Aurora, NV and Bodie, CA, and back.
Boundary Peak is the highest mountain in Nevada. I will ride to the trailhead and then climb to the summit (13,147 feet). From there I will ride counter-clockwise to Aurora, NV. Aurora is where Mark Twain began his life of adventure trying his luck at a mining prospector.
From Aurora I will ride to Bodie, California. It is well preserved Ghost Town and now a State Park. I will continue to ride from there to Bridgeport, CA for a resupply. Finally returning back to the Boundary Peak Trailhead. https://caltopo.com/m/C01GP
submitted by qp00O1iI1i0Ookw8nba
to ExpeditionBikepacking [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 20:06 The31Readers Authors like Opal Reyne and Heather Guerre?
I absolutely adore both these authors, but I really struggle to find recommendations for similar works.
Typically folks seem to focus on the plot points like the presence of Creature MMCs or alien abduction as points to build recs from.
Though I love monster fudger and creature fics, what I enjoy about these authors is how wonderfully they portray communication between their characters. Misunderstandings are all reasonable and addressed quickly and equitably. Mutual respect between romantic interests is clear and potent.
For example (spoilers): In Hot Blooded by Heather Guerre, the FMC confronts the MMC about a suspicion about a behavior he was initially keeping from her. He immediately owned up to it, explained his motives and intentions, apologized, etc. She set reasonable boundaries and requested a valid compromise, instead of getting self righteous and offended. This positive, equitable communication continues throughout.
In A Soul to Keep by Opal Reyne, the FMC’s bond with the MMC takes roots in her growing realization that people have seen him as a monster because they have always treated him like one instead of simply talking with him, assuming he will behave monstrously without being given the opportunity to demonstrate otherwise. He answers the FMC’s every questions, values her autonomy and safety, and their connection grows via communication.
submitted by The31Readers
to RomanceBooks [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 20:05 mygarbagepersonacct Dressing after unilateral mastectomy
Hi friends. I am scheduled to have my mastectomy for my left breast and June 19. I will eventually have the other breast removed and reconstruction done, but my surgeon prefers to do one at a time. Initially, I thought that meant a few weeks apart but now she is saying the second surgery and reconstruction will likely be eight months from the initial surgery. Honestly, this news really devastated me since my self-confidence is already in the toilet from chemo.
Anyway, I am wondering what bras, bathing suits, dresses and shirts people have found to work for them in disguising the fact they only have one boob. Also, any recs on prosthetics are welcome!
submitted by mygarbagepersonacct
to breastcancer [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 20:05 Specific_egartistic 2 weeks post op - 35yo right hip anterior approach
I had hip dysplasia and had osteoarthritis developing only my right hip. It was bone on bone. I had a torn labrum repaired 3 years ago, but I couldn't handle the pain anymore, so THR was my last choice. Thanks to this subreddit and everyone who has shared their experiences and tips!
I've been using a cane now for over a week. Walking is getting better. Still have a limp but not as severe as it was prior. Quad to knee feels a little tight, so I'm doing some light stretching. I'm walking with a cane 4 to 5k steps a day and staying hydrated. I have some bruises on my knees still visible, which I was told was normal. I'm still icing a lot. Doc hasn't cleared me to drive but told me to practice in a parking lot slowly to make sure I can slam the brakes. I was told to stop wearing orthotics so my pelvis and hip can get used to the new equipment.
I thought I'd also share what's helped me. I followed all protocols to the T. I used a small dollar store basket to hold all my meds, thermometer, electrolytes, instructions, Tylenol, low dose aspirin, chapstick, tissue, hair ties, hand sanitizer, a timer to time myself to walk 5-10 min every hour. I tracked all my medications on my phone. I spent the first week and a half in the living room until bedtime, so this was easily accessible for me. I did carry a small fanny pack to hold my cell phone, and it held my smith and nephew compression device that was connected. I was told to try to drink 120oz of h20, so I've been getting around 100 to 110oz. I got prune juice to help me go to the bathroom and not be so constipated from the narcotics. I had a grabber and a shoe horn. I used my shower chair from my previous surgery. I bought 2 weeks of frozen meals so I wouldn't have to cook. I bought disposable cups, plates, and cutlery to not make too many dishes. I also went to the THR class that my surgeon offered. These tips were thanks to the folks on this sub, and this is what worked for me! I hope these tips help someone in some way , but anyone who has a THR coming up, best of luck and listen to your doctor(s)!
submitted by Specific_egartistic
to TotalHipReplacement [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 20:05 kviiily_n ridesharing
Does anyone know where the best dropoff spot is? I’ve never been to the venue but I’ve been to the planetarium and there doesn’t seem to be much parking. In previous years were the roads near the venue closed off?
submitted by kviiily_n
to HeatwaveMusicFestival [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 20:04 noname2xx Travel to Copenhagen with a Diesel Camper
Hello guys, I will travel to Denmark next week with my mini Van, which runs on Diesel. I read that there is an environmental zone in Copenhagen that prevents me from driving. So the question is do you know any places where I can park my Van ( ideally for free) and near public transport so I can get into the city?
submitted by noname2xx
to copenhagen [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 20:03 Commercial_Horror477 2018 Toyota Sienna Brake Malfunction
| || | submitted by Commercial_Horror477 to AskMechanics [link] [comments]
I’ve got a 2018 Toyota Sienna SE that is flashing the following messages.
- Antilock Brake System Malfunction
- Lane Departure Alert Malfunction
- Pre-Collision System Malfunction
- Check Brake System
This has happened one other time before after pressure washing the car roughly 6 months ago. After the first incident, I just garaged the car overnight and everything was clear in the morning. It happened again this morning after driving for about 15 minutes in the rain, parking for an hour in the rain, and then driving for about 10 minutes in the rain. I’ve driven in the rain before this with no issue, and I’ve taken it through car washes before then with no issues. I’m not sure what the trigger was today.
I’m in the middle of a road trip and about 2000 miles from my trusted mechanic. Any advice or easy things to check would be greatly appreciated.
2023.06.10 20:03 Objective-Setting-58 La Ronde Montreal
I'm looking for advice on when to visit La Ronde.
I'm traveling to Montreal July 10-16, and I want to go to see the firework on the 13th. I'm thinking that if I buy a platinum season pass (which includes fireworks days, and only costs a few bucks more) then I could use it on the 13th to just get in to see the fireworks, and go to visit the park for the rides on a non-fireworks day, like Tuesday.
Does this make sense? lol. Is this my best option? Or should i just get a regular day pass for the fireworks day on the 13th and do the park that day as well? I am imagining there will be a much bigger crowd on the 13th, than on a regular Tuesday...
submitted by Objective-Setting-58
to u/Objective-Setting-58 [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 20:03 Super_Difficulty 39 [M4F] Los Angeles - Local Friends to Chat with and share memes, food pics and more.
39M in the Los Angeles area. Lately I've been in a weird spot in life. Career is fine, life is fine in general but I am finding myself more lonely than usual. A few years ago work consumed my life and I decided I needed a better work life balance, then the pandemic happened and I was busy non stop with work but I had more free time for hobbies and interests, the work-life balance really wasn't too bad. The last few months, I've regained a lot of work-life balance only to realize I don't have much of a life anymore...I really miss genuine friendship and companionship. I have friends that are local but it feels more like long distance friends as we're all busy with life or they have a growing family.
I want to try and meet new friends to do things with, like movies, explore, find new foods, go to food events, things centered around food. I enjoy theme parks, Marvel movies, some DC, Star Wars, Comedies, Action or thrillers. Horror might take me a minute to get me to go to one.
If any of this sounds interesting, feel free to message me. I am open to texting, chatting and voice calls. I would love it if you're local with the potential to meet up someday, if not anywhere in the US is good with me. I would like to keep in touch daily or every so often, send stupid memes, food pics, doggo pics and anything interesting to help pass the time.
submitted by Super_Difficulty
to R4R30Plus [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 20:02 AutoModerator I HAVE Iman Gadzhi Agency Navigator, Biaheza Dropshipping Course, Andrew Tate all Courses Bundle, And OVER 3,000 MORE COURSES. If ANYONE WANTS them (http://smmacourses.site/)
If ANYONE WANTS them (http://smmacourses.site/
) NEW COURSES
(Included when buying my whole collection!):
· ⭐Iman Gadzhi – Agency Navigator 2023
· ⭐Sam Ovens - Consulting Accelerator 2023
· ⭐Cole Gordon – 30 Day Closer
· ⭐Montell Gordon - Agency Transmulation
· ⭐Charlie Morgan - Easygrow Course
· ⭐Sebastian Esqueda - Ecom Revolution
· ⭐Biaheza Droppshiping Course 2023
· Andrew Tate – Courses Bundle
· Charlie Morgan - Imperium Agency
· Charlie Morgan - Gym Growth Accelerator
· Biaheza - Full Dropshipping Course 2023
· Jordan Welch - The Reveal 2023
· Savannah Sanchez - TikTok Ads Course 2023
· Iman Gadzhi - Copy Paste Agency
· Sam Ovens - UpLevel Consulting
· Miles – The FBA Roadmap + The Profit Vault
· Andrew Giorgi – Amazon Dropshipping Course
· Sebastian Esqueda – Ecom Revolution Training Program
· Luca Netz – Advanced Dropshipping 2023
· Kevin King – Freedom Ticket 3.0
· Jordan Platten – LearnAds – Facebook Ads Pro 2023
· Miles – The FBA Roadmap + The Profit Vault
· Dan Vas – Ecom Freedom Shopify Blueprint 2023
· Alexander J.A Cortes - WiFi Money Machine
· Kody Knows - Native Mastery
· Bastiaan Slot - Six Figure Consulting
· Kaibax - Centurion agency
· Joe Robert - Print On Demand Accelerator
· Ryan Hogue - Ryan's Method Dropshipped POD
· Kevin Zhang - Ecommerce Millionaire Mastery
· Ryan Lee – 48 Hour Continuity
· [METHOD] ⚡️TikTok Algorithm Domination Skyrocket your engagement TODAY Updated 2023✨
· Troy Ericson – Email List Management Certification
· Larry Goins – Filthy Riches Home Study Course
· Ry Schwartz – Automated Intimacy
· Patrick Bet-David – All Access Bundle
· Andrea Unger – Master the Code & Go LIVE
· Jon Benson – 10 Minute Sales Letter
· Alen Sultanic – Automatic Clients & Bonuses
· Taylor Welch – Cashflow for Consultants
· Akeem Reed – Slingshot Rental Blueprint
· The Futur Greg Gunn – Illustration for Designers
· Trading180 – Supply And Demand Zone Trading Course
· Jim McKelvey (Foundr) – How To Build An Unbeatable Business
· Master of AI Copy – Copy School by Copyhackers
· Copyhackers – Copy School 2023
· Matei – Gann Master Forex Course
· YOYAO Hsueh – Topical Maps Unlocked
· Tyler McMurray – Facts Verse Youtube Automation Course
· Ashton Shanks – 7 Day Copywriting Challenge Featuring ChatGPT
· Rene Lacad – Rockstar Marketing Blueprint
· Top Trade Tools – Hedge Fund Trender
· Brandi Mowles – Conversion For Clients
· Glen Allsopp – SEO Blueprint 2 (DETAILED)
· Trading Busters – Prop Trading Formula Course
· Sam Woods – The AI Copywriting Workshop (Complete Edition)
· Brian Anderson – Recovery Profit System
· LOW COMPETITION KEYWORDS IN MINUTES ⚡ 70+ REVIEWS ✅ BONUS PDF WORTH $200+
· Devon Brown – Easiest System Ever
· Duston McGroarty – St. Patrick’s Day 2023 Live Event
· Dan Wardrope – Click & Deploy Sales Android
· Lost Boys Academy – How To Make Life Changing Money With OnlyFans!
· WealthFRX Trading Mastery Course 2.0
· TOM & HARRY – Digital Culture Academy
· 100+ Cold Email Templates
· [METHOD] ✅ Make Real Cash with Auto Blogging ⛔Get $1199 Worth of Resources ❌ CUSTOMIZED SECRET PROCESS⚡DONE FOR YOU SITE ⭐ Unlimited Niche Opportunity & So on
· Tobias Dahlberg – Brand Mastery
· Raul Gonzalez – Day Trading Institution 2.0
· Rasmus & Christian Mikkelsen –Impact Academy 2023
· [METHOD] ☢️ The Quick eBay Money Loophole Guide ☢️
· Apteros Trading – March 2023 Intensive
· Rob Lennon – Zero to 10k Twitter Accelerator
· Rob Lennon – Next-Level Prompt Engineering with AI
· Rasmus & Christian Mikkelsen – NEW Audiobook Income Academy Download
· Grow and Convert – Customers From Content
· Charles Miller – The Writersonal Branding Playbook
· Kaye Putnam – Convert with a Quiz
· Forex Mentor – London Close Trade 2.0
· Chase Reiner – Fortune Bots Update 1
· Andrew Ethan Zeng – Social Marketing Mastery
· [Method] Upload FULL, 100% Unedited Copyrighted Videos on Youtube! Content ID DESTROYER!
· Digital Daily – Top 150 ChatGPT Prompts to Make your Life Easy
· Patek Fynnip – Psychology Course
· Thomas Frank – Creator’s Companion (Ultimate Brain Edition)
· [METHOD] ⚡ See the MAGIC of Bulk Posting ✨ Untapped Method ✅ [ BONUS ChatGpt and Affiliate list Pdf]✅
· ⭕️ YouTube Content Machine – Unlimited FREE traffic for CPA – Fully Automated Method ⭕️
· Jakob Greenfeld – Scraping The Web For Fun and Profit
· Adrian Twarog – OpenAI Template Starter Kit for ChatGPT / GPT3
· The Secret Merchants List of Over 2000+ Dropshippers and Amazon FBA Suppliers Based in The US
· Top Trade Tools – Top Swing Trader Pro
· Charlie Houpert – Charisma University 2023
· ▶️ [METHOD + GUIDE] ✅ Make Money ✅ with Kindle Books ⚠️ Even if You Can’t Write ⚠️ [STEP-BY-STEP] ⚡ NO INVESTMENT REQUIRED! ⚡
· Charlie Morgan – Easy Grow
· Nina Clapperton – Jasper AI Course for Bloggers
· Travis Stephenson – Simple Profit System
· Manny Khoshbin – Real Estate Starter Program
· Tanner Henkel & Jerrod Harlan – 7-Figure Email Machine
· [METHOD] Stop Wasting Money on AI Writers Train And Fine-Tune Your Own AI For Free With No Code ⚡⚡⚡Real Method & Practice Examples ⚡⚡
· Creator Hooks – YouTube Title Mastery
· Thomas Frank – Creator’s Companion (Ultimate Brain Edition)
· Sean Dollwet – Royalty Hero
· Jason Bell – Birthday Marketing Formula
· NXT Level FX – Investors Domain
· [METHOD] ⏩ My ETSY $40K~ Passive Income 2023 + HOT Products (Earning Proof) ⏪ Make Money No Marketing Easy $40K~ Guide FOR NOOBS ✅
· Rob Jones & Gerry Cramer – Profit Singularity Ultra Edition 2022 (AI & ChatGPT)
· Cody Wittick & Taylor Lagace – The Influencer Marketing Blueprint
· ⚡️➡️$390/Week BLUEPRINT+PROOF✅Scalable Method❤️Amazon to eBay Dropship✅
· Kody Ashmore – Simpler Trading – Drama Free Day Trades ELITE
· Youri van Hofwegen – YouTube Search Automation
· Montell Gordon – Agency Transmutation
· Csaba Borzasi – Breakthrough Conversions Academy
· Tim Denning – Twitter Badassery
· Geoff Cudd – AI Writing Course for Bloggers & Digital Marketers
· RED CPA FORMULA – UNTAPPED UNDERGROUND CPA SYSTEM
· BowtiedCocoon – Zero to $100k: Landing Any Tech Sales Role
· Holly Starks – Make LINK BUILDING Great Again!
· Mike Warren – Deeds4Cash
· BITCOIN BRITS – The Crypto Course
· Max Gilles – ⚡️☄️ UHQ Leak ❤️CPA JACKER – Epic CPA Blueprint✅⚡️
· Aidan Booth & Steve Clayton – 123 Profit Update 9
· Christina Galbato – The Influencer Bootcamp
· John Thornhill – Ambassador Program
· [Sales] 999+ Ultimate ChatGPT Prompts To Copy & Paste (250+ tasks)
· Pollinate Trading – Curvy Trading System
· Content Mavericks – The Greatest Hits Content System
· Andriy Boychuk – Flowium – Klaviyo Mastery 2.0
· Dagobert Renouf – How To Dominate Twitter (Advanced Growth Bundle)
· Darius Lukas – ⭐ The Marketer’s Bible to ChatGPT ✅ 1000+ ChatGPT Prompts to Copy, Paste & Scale
· Billy Gene – 5 Day A.I. Crash Course for Marketers
· Alex Cattoni – Posse Eye Brand Voice Challenge Program
· Casey Zander – YouTube Fame Game Blueprint
· Harlan Kilstein – Midjourney Mastery
· Shawna Newman – YouTube for Niche Sites
· [Marketing] 1099+ Ultimate ChatGPT Marketing Prompts To Copy & Paste (200+ tasks)
· Karen Foo – Star Traders Forex Intermediate Course
· TheMacLyf – Hive Mind & Masterclass (Onlyfans Course)
· Brittany Lewis – Top Seller Secret
· Dan Henry – Facebook Ads for Entrepreneur
· Russ Horn – Ultra Blue Forex
· Scott Phillips – Crypto Salary System
· Roland Frasier – AI Powered Expert Apprentice + Update 1
· Roger & Barry – Give Academy 1k/Day Platinum Mastermind [COMPLETE with LATEST UPDATE]
· Bretty Curry (Smart Marketer) – Smart Amazon Ecommerce
· Steven Dux – Traders Edge 2023
· Aidan Booth & Steve Clayton – 123 Profit
· Allie Bjerk – Tiny Offer Lab
· Dicke Bush – Generate 10x More Content Using AI
· Mateusz Rutkowski – New Money Blueprint
· Smart Raja Concepts (SRC) – Forex 101
· Chase Reiner – Short Form Riches Bootcamp 2023 – AI ChatGPT Bot Update 3
· Chase Reiner – AI Profits
· Travis Sago – Cold Outreach & Prospecting AMA Offer (Best Value with All Bonuses)
· Live Traders – Professional Trading Strategies
· Allan Dib – The 1-Page Marketing Plan Course
· Dan Koe – Digital Economics Masters Degree
· The Trading Guide – The Gold Box Strategy
· The Complete XAUUSD GOLD Forex Scalping System On Real Trading Account
If ANYONE WANTS them (http://smmacourses.site/
submitted by AutoModerator
to FreeDownload2023 [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 20:02 SolarStorm67 Twitter users are the worst…
2023.06.10 20:00 BSismyname To celebrate seeing Modest Mouse for the 10th time, I counted every song I’ve seen them play live. Kind of interesting!