18 min timer
There are literally dozens of us! Dozens!
2010.11.18 20:04 jatorres There are literally dozens of us! Dozens!
Home of your 2017 and 2022 World Series Champion Houston Astros!
2013.05.12 16:56 CANA2 GeoGuessr - Let's Explore The World!
This is the subreddit for all things Geoguessr. Refer to the Post Flair as a guide for the types of things to share here. If you're looking for Geoguessr challenges, head to geochallenges!
2021.04.10 00:52 Mahbows GeoChallenges
This is the official hub for all Geoguessr Challenges! Visit our companion subreddit, geoguessr, to share Streetview finds, memes, maps you've created, and official news, or to engage in general game discussion.
2023.06.08 10:06 Salty-Psychology-574 "C’mon lads! Let’s show these bastards how fight! 「The Meanest of Times」blow these arseholes to bits!!!"
Stand Name: The Meanest of Times
Namesake: album by the Dropkick Murphys
Localized Name: 「The Meanest of Years」
Stand User: Corbin "The Fuse" MacCaffrey-
Appearance: Standing at 6’2 with a limber build with grayed red hair in a small rat-tail ponytail, green eyes, a full fuzzy beard and mustache, numerous scars from bullet wounds and shrapnel, a tattoo of the words "Tiocfaidh ár lá" in all caps in a gothic font is written down his spine, and has two prosthetic running blade legs colored like the Irish flag. For clothes Corbin wears a black muscle-t, black flat cap, a black two-hole balaclava, a woodland camo military uniform with his jacket buttoned halfway, black sneakers, and black fingerless gloves.
Background: Corbin is a 59 year old man hailing from Donegal, Ireland who was an active IRA member during the Troubles and is now a mercenary under the employ of "Feel Good Inc.". Corbin is a very brash, zealous, and vulgar man who prides his Irish heritage greatly. But even still he is dedicated to the people he calls his friends and is very unshakable in his alliances, oaths, and what not.
Corbin was born into a very patriotic family who were very about their Irish pride and instilled this patriotism into Corbin who gradually adopted these beliefs. Corbin was a very street-tough getting into scraps at a very young age making him a bit of a fight seeker. But a calling came for Corbin in 1972 when Bloody Sunday, where British soldiers shot protesters who were protesting the internment of Irish nationalists, happened. Corbin was beyond outraged by this and at the age of 18 he signed up to join the IRA where he was trained as an urban guerrilla.
Through the course of 7 years of fighting in the Troubles, Corbin took part in bombings, shootouts, smuggling, propaganda, and a few assassinations that turned him into a zealot of a soldier willing to die for the cause. Though was an incident during a bombing in his 5th year of duty, when Corbin had set a shorter timer than expected and the explosion shredded his legs. One of his fellow soldiers got him to a hospital where the doctors had to amputate his legs. Corbin was surprisingly ok with this, if anything he was just mildly annoyed and was soon fitted with some running blade prosthetics. He adapted very quickly and was soon returned to the frontlines where even his lack of legs didn’t stop him fighting at his full potential.
However, the British army was closing in on Corbin and his fellow soldiers and decided to go into hiding in Dublin as even Corbin could see that the war wasn’t going in their favor. Corbin laid low for a long while even after the Troubles was over but still kept in contact with his IRA buddies. Though after years of laying low, Corbin grew restless and wanted to throw himself back into the fray. He then found an ad for "Feel Good Inc." where he became fascinated with their mercenary work styled as vigilantism and signed himself up. He was then brought on made a name for himself as a very experienced mercenary, who was proficient in explosives and urban combat and had claimed lots of contracts. This led to him being recruited into the "Demon Days Unit" which are FGI’s most elite mercenaries.
Corbin met the Captain of the DDU and got into a scrap with him when the Captain pulled out a very odd knife. Corbin caught the knife with his hand and the Captain immediately pulled it out and stopped fighting him to the confusion of Corbin. He became even more confused when the wound on his hand immediately vanished. And after the weirdest debriefing he had ever received talking about the concepts of "stands" and "stand users" Corbin eventually understood and passed the test to join the DDU.
Corbin has now been the crews demolitions man, blowing up anything that needs blowing up with absolute devotion to FGI’s cause. He may be a rather brash individual but he always be willing to put his life on the line to help his DDU friends.
Other Facts: •Favorite food is bacon and waffles •Is quite the party drinker, and tends to get wasted often •Favorite drink is whiskey •Has a hip flask at all times that he takes swigs from •Has an playlist on his phone that is just filled with Irish war songs •Favorite song is Come Out Ye Black and Tans
Stats: ACT 1-2-3
Appearance: ACT 1: Standing at 5’3 「The Meanest of Times」looks a robotic humanoid with a black welder’s mask with a green visor for a head, a slim brown body that’s scratched and dented, noticeable spikes where it’s feet should be which mimics Corbin’s prosthetics, rivets all over it’s body, and wears jean shorts and a brown leather vest.
ACT 2: Now standing at 5’8, TMT maintains a very similar appearance to ACT 1 with the welding mask with 2 green visored eyes and brown body, but it’s body is more athletic now. The rivets are now more symmetrically placed all over the body, with some on the knuckles for some added kick to punches. The spikes are now full on feet with poles acting as ankles and the stand now wears a shirt under it’s now buttoned up vest, regular jeans, elbow and knee pads, and a black belt with a clover buckle.
ACT 3: At it’s final height of 6’2 TMT is now more burly still maintaining the welding mask with a single bright green eye for a visor and it’s rivets now a bright gold. It’s legs now have ankles and it wears a grey shirt under a brown leather jacket with rolled up sleeves, a black flat cap, brown jeans, bandages to cover it’s exposed arms, more rectangular elbow and knee pads, two black leather belts worn in an x-fashion with golden cross buckles, and white sneakers.
Abilities: RC-XD: 「The Meanest of Times」has the ability to create a small remote controlled car in the style of a black Cadillac van with a C4 explosive inside of it. The van also has big wheels which are adhesive and let it drive on walls, a long antenna on the right side of it’s hood, and a dash-cam inside it as well. Through a electronic control pad that TMT summons, Corbin can control the van and see with dash-cam inside to maneuver it to it’s location and deliver a explosion. This ability modifies with each ACT.
ACT 1: Can create one small remote controlled van with a bomb in it with adhesive wheels that let drive on walls.
ACT 2: Can now create a remote controlled plane and boat variant for more versatility but can’t swap between the forms. The bomb has had an increase in power.
ACT 3: Can now make 3 remote controlled vans that can swap between their car, plane, and boat forms making them all-terrain. The bomb is now extremely powerful in this ACT.
submitted by Salty-Psychology-574
to fanStands [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 09:40 itsBonnBonn Why am i like this?
Sooo why the fuck.. am i leaving a friends house… I go to the gas station like 5 mins away from my house and it was this boy (prolly like 17, 18) and his pretty white pit bull INSIDE the station… i walk up but was about to walk away cuz im scared of big dogs… so i walk back to my car and the boy is like “nahh u ok.. hes good” so i go in…the dog is cool, smells me and keeps movin…thenn a man walks up behind me to go in and the dog GOES OFF… like crazy… The boy ended up holding the dog by the skin of his neck cuz he doesnt have a collar for him.. He looked so defeated… so does “RED” (his dogs name).
So me.. i remember i have hella extra dog stuff.. i tell him wait 5-10 mins while i run home to grab some things… I go home get a collar that i bought that was wayy too big for one of my babies, a leash, dog food, dog treats, bottled water and dog bowls & take it back to the gas station.. Along with a lil money for the boy..
To my surprise he didnt leave.. he took it and thanked me… put the collar on Red and the dog drank the water like he was so thirsty… he thanked me again and i left feelin full.. it felt good that i could help
Now im here sad cuz i wish i could help MORE….. like i know i cant… i am far from rich… Im just here trying to get it for myself… This made me realize why ppl get tired, and depressed, although their life doesnt seem bad from the outside..TO ME
i think i over empathize?
I SERIOUSLY think this has to do with why ppl want to end their lives early sometimes..
LIKE why is life like this??? when u just want good for everyone??? How can i thrive and be out having a ball tonight when so many ppl and their animals are suffering?!
If i sent this to my friends, they would clown me… I really wanted to though..
Please dont be mean just gimme the thumbs down if u dont like and if u understand.. talk to me
Am i just too much??
submitted by itsBonnBonn
to Life [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 09:24 ClangPan Yarr harr *cronch*
2023.06.08 09:19 Far_Baseball_3073 Why can't I start
2023.06.08 08:54 CarelessChoice2024 Baby bucks
2023.06.08 08:49 UzumeofGamindustri When you have a really fed carry, just peel for them and they'll win the game for you
2023.06.08 08:42 AgeBusy4960 Played doctor with my cousin
This happened when I was 10M and my female cousin was 4F. I didn’t have a sibling growing up and was pretty close with my female cousin who I played with as my own little sister. I dunno why I did what I did but I played a version of “doctor” with my then toddler cousin where I showed my genitals and I asked her to show hers and so on and so forth. Ever since her parents and mine found out, they had been extremely guarded about letting me around her and forbid me to talk to her alone or be with her alone without any adult presence (which is understandable given what happened at the time). Fast forward a few years into my mid teens, the same thing continued, where this time her parents humiliated me every chance they got in front of far relatives and made sure I was embarrassed and hurt. Around when I was 17 or 18 we did connect on socials and chatted everyday sending each other memes and just talking about similar interests and till date we have a good sibling-like relationship. I’m now 23 and she 17 and even though nothing similar to the incident has happened since I was 10, her parents continue to set restrictions around her behaviour with me (For instance , she shouldn’t wear shorts around me/hug me and shouldn’t be alone in a car with me for more than 1 min…..if a relative has to leave both of us alone then I’ll most likely be locked inside my room till they return so that I cannot contact her physically until they return). I’ve spoken to her and she’s assured me as far as she can remember during her teen years that I haven’t done anything to make her uncomfortable and that she loves spending time around me too. But her parents keep treating me like I’m a serial rapist who shouldn’t be allowed near kids even though I’m an adult and haven’t done anything of that sort since I’ve become mature enough. I know what I did was wrong back then but as a fully grown adult, I feel mentally abused as a result of them treating me in such a way that it’s destroying my confidence in my own personal social life and makes me feel down all the time. I’m not sure what the correct course of action is since I don’t have a sibling but she’s the closest I get to having any and I want to maintain a good relationship with her well into adulthood. I’m sure she feels the same way. Any advice would be appreciated.
submitted by AgeBusy4960
to family [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 08:39 jinxmeforever Hjælp: Høj maler-regning
Min kæreste og jeg er netop fraflyttet vores lejelejlighed i Nordhavn.
Detaljer: - 55 kvm indvendig - Vi har boet der i 3 år - Boret ca. 40-50 huller til ophæng - Småt reparationsarbejde påkrævet ifm. da vi fjernede rawplugs fra gibsvægge - Ellers godt velholdt og ikke røget eller lignende - Fraflytningsrapporten nævner ingen væsentlige problemer - Vi har ikke malet eller gjort noget ekstra ved væggene
Regning: 24.400 kr. inkl. moms
OBS: Dette er kun malerregning (ikke gulvslibning, rengøring, vinduespudsning eller lign.)
Ved efterspurgte specifikationer for regning har vi modtaget følgende: “30 timer a 455 = 13.650 + materialer”
Vi synes, at det virker urimeligt højt. Derudover er malerarbejdet udført af et lokal firma, som generelt udfører arbejde for udlejer i området, og vi mener derfor, at det er de samme materialer, som anvendes i alle ejendommene. Vi synes også, at det virker VOLDSOMT at bruge 30 timer på arbejdet.
Hjælp! Hvad kan vi gøre? Og virker regningen ikke uden for normerne?
submitted by jinxmeforever
to copenhagen [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 08:36 Tight-Context9426 High score in Sudoku2
I’ve been stuck on my high score for about 18 months. Sometimes I can complete a puzzle in 4 minutes but score relatively low.
The game seems to work on a multiplier system, encouraging you to save the big numbers until last BUT the timer means your point potential goes down the longer you leave it.
The thing I find annoying is that the order in which you play is mostly dictated by the puzzle design, meaning your scoring is capped before you even start (at least that’s what it feels like).
Are there any S2 players that could give me a few pointers?
submitted by Tight-Context9426
to sudoku [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 08:32 Alexg846 Best Oppenheimer viewing for me
Don’t really know anything about imax but I know I want to best viewing experience, what would you recommend
submitted by Alexg846
to imax [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 08:29 Calm-Cat3115 iPadOS 17 running on my iPad Mini 6. Seems to be pretty battery hungry in this current version.
2023.06.08 08:25 absolutemurphman Almost one month into Phentermine. Progress has been great so far but...
I'm down 18 lbs in under a month, which seems a little fast. For context, as a 5'11 man I went from 221 -> 203 lbs. in 28 days. Sure that progress is nice considering 221 is "obese" for someone my weight, but I'm also worried I'm losing more than just body fat. I lost just over 5 lbs in the first week, and that progress has slightly slowed (as expected) to 3 lbs down from last week. I imagine being someone that went from drinking and eating junk food almost every day to cutting drinking and snacking entirely on top of having no appetite also contributed to this (hopefully the former is a habit I keep!). Most days I'm eating typically ~1200 cal a day. Occasionally it can be a little more, but for a few days in there I've eaten almost nothing (either literally just nothing all day or like 300 calories). I don't think I've had over 1500 calories in a day once in the entirety of the last four weeks. In retrospect, it just doesn't seem like enough to keep me going, and I've been forcing myself to eat at least 1500 a day, but it can be tough. The real eye-opener was last week I had a moment where I didn't feel hungry, but I knew I felt like shit from not eating. I just felt completely drained and woozy, almost like my body didn't have any energy. I almost passed out. I don't have any appetite during the day and having an entire meal at night is pretty difficult. I've been trying to eat lunches, but the concept just feels gross and unappealing when I've forced myself to.
Other than the neglectful unhealthy habits phentermine led me to, the other worst part for me I think is the dry mouth. People on Reddit have said it goes away after a couple weeks, but for me it's still pretty bad. It hasn't got worse or anything, and in fact maybe slightly better (or maybe I'm just getting better at coping with it) but it's definitely still noticeable. One understated thing about the lower saliva-production side-effect is bad breath. Seriously, I think that I can feel how bad my breath is unless I brush three times a day. Also, needing to drink more water means pissing constantly. Like 10+ times a day, and often in the evening every 30 mins to an hour. Minor stuff, but it's worth mentioning as annoying side effects.
Sorry about the blog/dump wall-of-text. I wanted to just share my experience with Phentermine so far and see if it echoes anyone else's experience. I know that this probably isn't a huge deal and maybe I'm being a little melodramatic, but I wanted to let people know that even what's considered on this sub "Ozempic-lite" can still give gnarly bad side effects and lead towards unhealthy habits. I'm continuing on my journey with phentermine for now, and it's been easier with my SO sitting me down to make sure I eat at least two meals full-ish meals every day and hit around 1500 calories. Things have been better recently and my progress might slow, but as long as I get back on the right path I'm not too worried about it.
Also: has anyone else here had dry mouth for longer than a few weeks on phentermine here? Should I talk to the doc about that or am I probably fine?
submitted by absolutemurphman
to loseit [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 08:21 Rollo8173 Nothing says “trust our brand, we know sports” more than calling JJ Reddick, the man who has a career average of 12.8 PPG, an NBA Legend
2023.06.08 08:14 surveycircle_bot Personality factors and the pokies
2023.06.08 07:55 jemamachine Electric cutting machine JM-103
2023.06.08 07:54 Teodor87 Home Run Report from Last night - 6/7/23 - 27 Home Runs scored (List in Topic)
PIT - OAK
- Rodolfo Castro (PIT);
- Ryan Noda (OAK);
SD - SEA
- Gary Sanchez (SD);
MIA - KC
- Jesus Sanchez (MIA);
TB - MIN
- Isaac Paredes (TB);
- Randy Arozarena (TB);
WSH - ARI
- Corbin Carroll
TOR - HOU
- Yordan Alvarez (HOU);
- Bo Bichette (TOR);
- Brandon Belt (TOR);
CIN - LAD
- Mookie Betts (LAD);
- Migel Vargas(LAD);
- Elly De La Cruz (CIN);
- Will Smith (LAD);
- Tyler Stephenson (CIN);
- Will Benson (CIN);
- Francisco Alvarez (NYM);
- Tommy Pham (NYM);
- Sean Murphy (ATL);
- Michael Harris II (ATL);
- Willy Adames (MIL);
- Joey Wiemer (MIL);
- Joey Wiemer (MIL);
- Alec Burleson (STL);
- Nolan Jones (COL);
- Mike Trout (LAA);
- Luis Rengifo (LAA).
submitted by Teodor87
to sportsbetting [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 07:43 ArmyofSpies Cardano Rumor Rundown June 08, 2023
Newly Covered Today:
- Ohhhhhhh! This did not go in the SEC’s favor. https://twitter.com/ArmySpies/status/1666492499505090563
- IOG’s response to the SEC suits against Coinbase and Binance. https://iohk.io/en/blog/posts/2023/06/07/iog-response-to-the-recent-sec-filings/
- The court in Coinbase’s earlier Petition for Writ of Mandamus against the SEC (basically just requesting the SEC to do its rulemaking job and provide some clarity) has noted the SEC v. Coinbase complaint and is ordering the SEC to respond in seven days. https://twitter.com/iampaulgrewal/status/1666234163110748160
- Brian Armstrong says they will NOT shut down their staking service in response to the complaint. https://twitter.com/TheOCcryptobro/status/1666545429306290176
- With all the SEC complaints it’s easy to forget that the Digital Asset Market Structure Discussion Draft is still in play. https://financialservices.house.gov/news/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=408838
- The SEC is busy filing documents that are pretty bad for Binance. We’ve seen some of the chat logs before. But, some of the docs are new. https://twitter.com/adamscochran/status/1666473028610408450
- Looks like Binance wants the court to know they were once in discussions with Gensler to bring him on as an advisor. https://www.cnbc.com/2023/06/07/binance-lawyers-say-sec-chair-gensler-offered-to-be-advisor-in-2019.html
Previously covered, but still interesting:
- Cardano Native Assets are vastly superior to BRC20 and ERC20 tokens. https://twitter.com/TheOCcryptobro/status/1655673557710692352
- Rumor: SEC is going to make a move against Binance. Will the DOJ also? https://twitter.com/AP_Abacus/status/1655546961968103425
- At the end of Q3 of last year, 722 banks reported unrealized losses greater than 50% of capital. https://www.federalreserve.gov/supervisionreg/files/board-briefing-on-impact-of-rising-interest-rates-and-supervisory-approach-20230214.pdf
- Wyoming is inching closer to a state stablecoin. IOG’s significant presence there may turn out to be a huge advantage. https://cowboystatedaily.com/2023/05/09/wyoming-stable-token-a-multibillion-dollar-opportunity-as-officials-wrestle-with-how-to-make-it-happen/
- Paypal disclosed almost $1 billion in customer crypto in its latest 10-Q. https://blockworks.co/news/paypal-discloses-1b-crypto
- MiCA is shifting the balance of crypto investment to Europe. https://twitter.com/paddi_hansen/status/1655883224726241281
- Today (May 10) will be a joint hearing of the Agriculture and Financial Services Committees on Crypto. The CLO of Kraken will testify. https://financialservices.house.gov/
- This is a legit point about centralized L2s: the best ones are called Coinbase, Kraken, and Binance. https://twitter.com/el33th4xostatus/1655845787593502720
- There’s already a new version of Lace Wallet out. https://twitter.com/lace_io/status/1656347737355608066
- A nice thread on the many strengths of Cardano. https://twitter.com/TobiasIlskov/status/1656388178369212416
- Remember, lobster traps are a thing. https://twitter.com/TheCardanoTimes/status/1656064744225120257
- Today (May 11 at 1pm EST) there will be a Messari Cardano Analyst call with Charles & Frederik. https://twitter.com/StakeWithPride/status/1656272372452954112
- I think we all love it when they start making our case for us. https://twitter.com/WatcherGuru/status/1656379837823561730
- Ethereum is lamenting many of its poor design choices that Cardano already fixed. https://twitter.com/moo9000/status/1656215016016683008
- Drunkenmiller says this is the broadest asset bubble he’s ever even studied let alone seen firsthand and we’ve only had a few soft landings since 1950. https://twitter.com/Stephen_Geigestatus/1656416819312222219
- Live footage of meme coin investors accepting their ROI. https://twitter.com/KaylerSmithTV/status/1656130092966264834
- Here’s the Messari call from today with both Fred & Chaz. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouUhWwF74MM
- People really seem to be enjoying the CF’s Blockchain Education Alpha Program. https://twitter.com/andreassosilo/status/1644263843743293451
- The US Chamber of Commerce brief in the Coinbase case is calling out the SEC for acting “unlawfully”. https://twitter.com/MetaLawMan/status/1656737447756038177
- About that whole self-custody thing we’ve discussed… https://twitter.com/BitcoinMagazine/status/1656706653801136132
- The SPO poll on K and minFee starts today (May 15)! You should redelegate if your stake pool doesn’t vote the way you would vote! https://cardanofoundation.org/en/news/entering-voltaire-poll-experiment-live-on-mainnet/
- There are also a series of forum topics for discussion of the various options in the Cardano.org forums. https://twitter.com/Lovecoach_nic/status/1657700010148896770
- Coinbase spotlights Empowa! May be the first time they’ve ever given such a spotlight to a Cardano project. Tides are turning. https://twitter.com/coinbase/status/1657081243518005254
- Wow. Leaked “Key Messages” document for the joint committee meeting in the US House last week. Best part: they basically complain about separation of powers in point three. https://twitter.com/EleanorTerrett/status/1656362002577772544
- Dr. Vanishree Rao on ZK-Rollups. https://twitter.com/InputOutputHK/status/1657778843854274560
- Here’s a new Decentralized Identity article from IOG. https://iohk.io/en/blog/posts/2023/05/11/atala-prism-pioneering-digital-identity-with-decentralized-solutions/
- There are reasons we’re in a hard capped cryptocurrency like Cardano. https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/15/business/argentina-interest-rates-inflation/index.html
- What is a dRep? This video is for you. There will be additional categories of default dReps that vote abstain or no confidence on every vote. https://twitter.com/InputOutputHK/status/1658034085401337857
- The US Dept. of Justice is officially saying they are targeting exchanges. Great. Great. https://www.ft.com/content/5aac457e-cc80-44ae-ac40-9b51d9b601a3
- Wow! Ledger just made what is possibly the greatest PR blunder in the history of crypto. Trezor will be poppin’ bottles tonight. https://twitter.com/Ledgestatus/1658458714771169282
- People are claiming that the hysteria is a misunderstanding of cryptography. But, that’s not what’s going on here if Ledger plus one of the other two shard custodians can reconstruct your private key without having to use your private key. https://twitter.com/nimuepool/status/1658517533836574720
- The Ledger Recover FAQ seems to support this understanding as it suggests you use a brand new device for recovery. https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/9579368109597
- Wow. Unfortunate timing for this. https://twitter.com/Ledgestatus/1658095051375800321
- Ken Kodama will be doing a Japanese language interview on CardanoSpot on May 18. https://twitter.com/Emurgo_Ken/status/1658838077136162828
- The stake pool operator poll on network parameters of K and minPoolCost is live. See the results here. The re-delegation phase will begin on May 25th. https://adastat.net/polls/96861fe7da8d45ba5db95071ed3889ed1412929f33610636c072a4b5ab550211
- Cornucopias dropped some new in-game footage. As expected, Solace is beautiful. https://youtu.be/j5iwNsQVMDQ?t=1846
- Wow….the Ledger shards are encrypted with “a master key that is contained in all devices”. Wut? https://twitter.com/P3b7_/status/1658809445965606913
- Sadly, the Ledger CEO seemed to be denying exactly the above just a day ago. https://twitter.com/_pgauthiestatus/1658508082941403144
- Here’s why 340 ADA minPoolCost promotes multi-pools. https://twitter.com/ArmySpies/status/1659387255537176581
- Numbers are emerging on the benefits of K=1000 over K=500. https://twitter.com/StakeWithPride/status/1659398551917727744
- Here’s the latest on the Stake Pool Operator poll. https://adastat.net/polls/96861fe7da8d45ba5db95071ed3889ed1412929f33610636c072a4b5ab550211
- Rep. Tom Emmer is trying to help crypto by cutting crypto assets out of the definition of a “security”. He creates a new non-security asset category called “investment contract asset”. https://twitter.com/GOPMajorityWhip/status/1659291641281146886
- Prof. Wadler (co-inventor of Cardano’s Plutus) has been elected a Fellow of the Royal Society joining the likes of Einstein, Darwin, Hawking, and Isaac Newton. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLOm-dWje-M
- Huge amount of voting for economic self-interest by multi-poolers in the SPO poll. Earlier today (May 21), 84.73% by stake of the vote for K=500, Min Cost 340 ₳ was multi-poolers. Only 15.6% of the vote for K=1000, Min Cost 170 ₳ was multi-poolers. https://adastat.net/polls/96861fe7da8d45ba5db95071ed3889ed1412929f33610636c072a4b5ab550211
- Large pools also voted heavily for economic self-interest with the K parameter. 70.02% by stake of the vote for K=500, Min Cost 170 ₳ was pools with delegation over 35 million. Only 30.57% of the vote for K=1000, Min Cost 170 ₳ was pools over 35 million. https://adastat.net/polls/96861fe7da8d45ba5db95071ed3889ed1412929f33610636c072a4b5ab550211
- Apparently Cardano has its own wiki now! Probably better given our previous treatment by the big wiki group. https://twitter.com/StakeWithPride/status/1660383700243329024
- Rep. Tom Emmer is getting some reactions on the bill he sponsored with Rep. Soto. https://twitter.com/GOPMajorityWhip/status/1660329932495486977
- You’re really gonna hold up a debt ceiling deal because you hate crypto so bad? https://twitter.com/gaborgurbacs/status/1660248530135515138
- Looks like a few big multi-poolers have voted in the poll since yesterday. Pretty easy to predict what they didn’t vote for. https://adastat.net/polls/96861fe7da8d45ba5db95071ed3889ed1412929f33610636c072a4b5ab550211
- Reports coming in that DCG has defaulted on the payment owed to Genesis. https://twitter.com/AP_Abacus/status/1660671386388504577
- Ledger Recover would allow governments to confiscate crypto assets by subpoena? Called “not a real concern in the end.” Really? https://twitter.com/TheBTCTherapist/status/1660677064700178436
- Frederik Gregaard on DeFi and regulation. https://twitter.com/F_Gregaard/status/1660655806709211137
- Don’t Forget, the May Cardano 360 will be on May 25th. https://twitter.com/InputOutputHK/status/1660621805017608194
- Here’s the daily check-in on the status of the SPO Poll. We have surpassed 590 pools voting (as of May 23). https://adastat.net/polls/96861fe7da8d45ba5db95071ed3889ed1412929f33610636c072a4b5ab550211
- The Securities and Futures Commission of Hong Kong has decided to get our hopes up with a proposed regulatory framework for crypto exchanges that could mean more trading for coins like Cardano. https://apps.sfc.hk/edistributionWeb/gateway/EN/news-and-announcements/news/doc?refNo=23PR53
- Here’s an IOG thread on the latest out of Atala Prism and Self-Sovereign Identity. https://twitter.com/InputOutputHK/status/1660904360925188097
- Here’s an IOG article on Cardano native tokens. https://twitter.com/InputOutputHK/status/1660975383997448193
- The difference in decentralization between Cardano and Bitcoin is still…laughable. https://twitter.com/StakeWithPride/status/1660979639907500033
- Ledger is finally caving (a little) to the backlash. It’s reported that they will focus on open sourcing parts of their code and only release the “Recover” firmware after that open sourcing is finished. https://twitter.com/NFTherdestatus/1661026174779420672
- Looks like the Hong Kong announcement yesterday might have been a hint of what’s coming. https://twitter.com/cz_binance/status/1661391542504902664
- The Cardano Layerverse is coming to life. https://twitter.com/TobiasIlskov/status/1660697833115385856
- Wow! Incredible! Thank you for voting in favor of decentralization, 1PCT! https://twitter.com/StakeWithPride/status/1661460222203002880
- Federal Reserve report debunks claim that crypto is not useful to people in the US. https://twitter.com/SebVentures/status/1661063483369177108
- The SPO phase of the poll is over. Nearly 800 pools voted. Now it’s your turn to see how your pool voted and re-delegate if you think they voted against decentralization and for their own pocketbook. https://adastat.net/polls/96861fe7da8d45ba5db95071ed3889ed1412929f33610636c072a4b5ab550211
- The May Cardano 360 is out! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_bCa_xCoxA
- Charles dropped an update today. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfL2U2hAGWw
- Sen. Cynthia Lummis declares her opposition to the 30% tax on bitcoin mining. https://twitter.com/SenLummis/status/1661803569341759495
- Lots of volume being transacted on Cardano recently! https://twitter.com/cwpaulm/status/1662929296329981952
- Recent subpoenas to the Python Package Index don’t bode well for those hoping to store seed phrases with third-party custodians. https://twitter.com/_jonasschnelli_/status/1662531840606093312
- Transaction volume is looking very interesting right now. https://messari.io/charts/cardano/txn-vol
- JPG Store has now launched Android and IOS apps. https://twitter.com/jpgstoreNFT/status/1663281982262919170
- It’s true. Cardano is straight killing it on the security leg of the trilemma.https://twitter.com/cardano_whale/status/1662987243655684096
- Just checked. Yep. The centralization in ETH is still staggering. https://twitter.com/StakeWithPride/status/1663222056870350848
- There’s a documentary about a 2022 Plutus hackathon in Argentina. https://twitter.com/LarsBrunjes/status/1663111319732535297
- Pavia is testing NFT gating. This could get very interesting. https://twitter.com/Pavia_io/status/1663153213988823040
- Don’t forget! We are still in the re-delegation phase of the CF Poll. See how your stake pool voted! If they were voting for their pocketbook instead of decentralization, you should re-delegate! https://twitter.com/Cardano_CF/status/1663564854572244994
- Wow! Cardano projects are doing big things these days! https://twitter.com/CardanoCrocClub/status/1663468916843114498
- The CCP has dropped a white paper on how it will develop Web 3 including NFTs and the metaverse. https://twitter.com/milestones_nft/status/1663458500922712064
- Lace is now open source! https://twitter.com/IOHK_Charles/status/1663953642045714433
- Binance is back and apparently they don’t care if someone had that ticker first. https://twitter.com/pool_pm/status/1663809731603906560
- Summon is now allowing for multichain swaps of ADA & ERG. https://twitter.com/N8iveToEarth/status/1664038846563225600
- Charles did a Twitter Space with World Mobile. https://twitter.com/IOHK_Charles/status/1663984094252810283
- Here’s an easy infographic on CIP-1694 Voltaire governance from IOG. https://twitter.com/Hornan7/status/1664007623799185409
- Apparently, Cardano sushi is a thing! https://twitter.com/Allison_Fromm/status/1663841386074976257
- This kind of sums up the problems with central bank behavior over the last 20 years. https://twitter.com/JeffWenigestatus/1664012650781585409
- Interesting news about the currency in one of Cardano’s biggest metaverse projects. https://twitter.com/Pavia_io/status/1664240389610704896
- Messari has released an article on operational decentralization in proof-of-stake crypto. https://messari.io/report/evaluating-validator-decentralization-geographic-and-infrastructure-distribution-in-proof-of-stake-networks
- The Bureau of Labor Statistics has MASSIVELY revised their figures on Q4 of 2022. No surprise, the numbers were much worse than they told us. https://twitter.com/FrogNews/status/1664253845399130113
- Looks like DAOs are getting a little hesitant about fee switches due to possible legal/tax implications. https://twitter.com/FrogNews/status/1664253845399130113
- We even have Arctic block production. https://twitter.com/Laponia_pool/status/1664226409466740737
- Questions are being raised regarding the blockspace consumption of dApps still on Plutus v1. https://twitter.com/matiwinnetou/status/1664385383122051073
- Atomic wallet got hacked. https://twitter.com/zachxbt/status/1665080799253733377
- No surprise: general interest in crypto & Cardano is still pretty low according to google trends. https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=today%205-y&geo=US&q=cardano&hl=en
- Here’s the Weekly Development Update from June 2. https://twitter.com/InputOutputHK/status/1665394985934499840
- The Chairs of the House Committee on Financial Services (McHenry) and the House Committee on Agriculture (Thompson) are co-sponsoring a new pro-crypto Digital Asset Market Structure Bill. Currently just a discussion draft. Here’s the summary. https://docs.house.gov/meetings/AG/AG00/20230606/116051/HHRG-118-AG00-20230606-SD002.pdf
- Here’s the actual discussion draft. https://docs.house.gov/meetings/AG/AG00/20230606/116051/HHRG-118-AG00-20230606-SD003.pdf
- Here’s a section-by-section with exhibits. https://docs.house.gov/meetings/AG/AG00/20230606/116051/HHRG-118-AG00-20230606-SD001.pdf
- Cornucopias has released more game footage. https://twitter.com/RobGreig3/status/1665310543589040130
- SEC vs. Binance/CZ. It begins!!!!! https://twitter.com/ArmySpies/status/1665845917268815874
- Written response from Charles to the SEC/Binance complaint. https://twitter.com/IOHK_Charles/status/1665780536177217537
- Written response from Binance on the SEC complaint. https://www.binance.com/en/blog/ecosystem/sec-complaint-aims-to-unilaterally-define-crypto-market-structure-8707489117122437402
- Video response from Charles. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zBZ-aGqldA
- Cornucopias has dropped a whole new reel of gameplay footage. It looks really good. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8ftHH8bbxQ
- Cardano Gaming at the NFT.Brazil event! https://twitter.com/cardanowarriors/status/1665815653398507520
- SEC vs. Coinbase. Yep…crypto is now at war. https://twitter.com/ArmySpies/status/1666159275217911835
- Brian Armstrong’s response. https://twitter.com/brian_armstrong/status/1666129111025324035
- The Cardano Foundation has disputed the characterization of Cardano as a security in comments to Fortune. https://twitter.com/Cardano_CF/status/1666128229952897024
- Here’s Coinbase politely pointing out the SEC’s complete refusal to provide any direction or cooperation despite Coinbase’s continuous and plentiful attempts. https://twitter.com/coinbase/status/1666135834062467083
- The question of regulatory jurisdiction may end up being the biggest problem for the SEC in all these crypto matters. https://twitter.com/MetaLawMan/status/1653821211544092672
- Rumor: There could also be a DOJ case coming for Binance. https://twitter.com/AP_Abacus/status/1666180524535062529
~Army of Spies
submitted by ArmyofSpies
to cardano [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 07:28 danijgm01 If the Twins lose tomorrow against the Rays, the entire AL Central will be under .500
2023.06.08 07:23 Camassiaa Average chad blender installer
2023.06.08 07:15 Creative-Pain-1594 Michelle Vind
| || |
Uden at jeg har en skid at have det i, i og med jeg ikke selv har børn - bliver jeg bare så utrolig harm når hun skriver “… komme ud naturligt.” Alle fødsler, uanset vaginal el. Kejsersnit er naturlige 🙄 submitted by Creative-Pain-1594 to InfluencergossipDK [link] [comments]
Hvornår forstår mennesker det?! 🤔
Vær et forbillede! Vær dog med til at gøre fødsler trygge nu men specielt også i fremtiden. Jeg forestiller mig at det er så følsomt og sårbart - at du ikke har brug for at se og høre om andre der udtrykker sig fucking forkert når du har valgt livet til for et barn. Argh hvor bliver jeg irriteret 😂
2023.06.08 07:09 EfficientChoice4415 Do yall like the 40s and 50s makeup look
2023.06.08 07:04 ImaginaryMidnight7 Post op
| || |
Mainly hairline reconstruction with some grafts added in frontal area for additional density. submitted by ImaginaryMidnight7 to HairTransplants [link] [comments]
Procedure: FUE 2351 grafts, 5104 hairs (they do give you the exact split but I can't recall, was a little dazed )
Clinic: British Hair Clinic, Manchester (UK) Branch
Surgeon: Dr Zabeeh Ullah
Cost: £5,000 for procedure £200 in misc/travel
Medical: Fin for 1 year prior to surgery
Communication from the clinic was excellent. This was my first cosmetic surgery and I was particularly nervous about the general anaesthetic, the surgeon settled my nerves on this and made every effort to ease the pain. There was a team of 3, 1 surgeon and 2 technicians. The surgeon administered general anesthetic, initial graft removal (which was taken over by technicians after around 15 mins), hairline design and creating the whole recipient site. I was happy with this approach as I received the experience/expertise of the surgeon from the jump with the technicians doing the 'bulk' work. I arrived at 9am and left at 18:30ish. Lunch order was taken upon arrival and we had a 30 minute break after the grafts were extracted. Overall I'm very happy with the British Hair Clinic, they made me feel really comfortable and at ease with everything.
Tried to just state facts, if there are any questions I'll do my best to answer 👍