Stevens point funeral homes
Girlfriend (23f) not happy about me (25m) not wanting to go home with her
2023.06.08 18:13 WorldlyExamination20 Girlfriend (23f) not happy about me (25m) not wanting to go home with her
My partner and I have been together for around 2 years. I had made plans to catch up with 2 friends last weekend that I had not seen in nearly a year. I told my gf about it and said she was welcome to join us so she agreed. She said she didn't want to stay out too late and said she'd probably get the last bus home. We all met up and went for food and had a few drinks then went to a couple more bars.
My gf mentioned that she was going for the bus so I told her I'll see her when I get back then and to let me know when she got home safely. She asked if I was staying out later and I said yeah since I hadn't seen my friends is a long time and she said she thought I'd be going back with her. I told her no and that I'm happy to get her a taxi if she doesn't want to get the bus. She said on and got annoyed, I asked why it was a big deal and she knew I was planning a night out.
She said I knew she didn't want to be out too late but I just pointed out that that doesn't mean I didn't want to stay out late. She said I was being unreasonable since she wanted to go back with me but I told her no and that I am staying out. She stormed out of the bar and refused to reply when I messaged her. The next day she just repeated her points from the previous night in saying I should have left with her. Does anyone have any advice on how to handle this?
tl;dr my and my partner went to catch up with some of my friends and she got annoyed that I would not leave the same time as her. Does anyone have any advice?
submitted by WorldlyExamination20
to relationships [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 18:11 itachiuchiha143 You don't have to find peace it will find you
I am in a general coach in the afternoon during the peak of summer, heading to the university for some paperwork related to my medical degree. There is no place to sit or even stand for that matter. People are fighting for space, and Bhojpuri songs are playing on the speaker.
A woman offered me a seat, but there are already five people sitting, so they adjusted themselves to make room. I am now sitting, but my ass barely touch the seat.
On the other hand, there is a middle-aged man selling khaman. His shirt is completely soaked with sweat, and he uses a napkin to wipe his hands and sweat, using the same hand to serve the khaman. At some point, I will reach home and only have to endure this for a day, but he has to do it every day. I couldn't help but wonder what would have happened if I were born in similar conditions. Would I be doing the same thing? Could any choice, action, or hard work have changed this outcome for me? Is suffering just a random occurrence without logic or reason? Am I truly that helpless? Or perhaps he is happier than me with all that he has. Maybe he is content. It is me who sees suffering because I am suffering.
With these thoughts, staring into nothingness, sweating profusely with the noise and frustration of the people around me. But suddenly, for a few seconds or minutes, I feel a sense of calm inside. I have accepted myself, my suffering, my frustrations, and my helplessness, if only for a brief moment. I am still in discomfort, but there is a sense of tranquility. Right now, I don't want anything; I don't want to go anywhere. I simply wish to sit here for an eternity, if possible, with this stillness. In this state, there are no thoughts, no emotions, no ambitions, no goals, and no hunger for more. My mind is blank, and I feel free. I am at peace.
I understand it may sound like bs, but I felt what I felt. I have experienced this sensation briefly while meditating, but in this environment, it felt strange. However, I have come to realize that peace has nothing to do with your surroundings, circumstances, thoughts, fate, or your physical body.
Peace is not something you will magically find on a mountaintop or through specific yogic poses. If you are ready, you will find it anywhere, even in the most unexpected places.
submitted by itachiuchiha143
to spirituality [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 18:11 ghawthorne35 The Best Sustainable Eyewear Brands
It would be an understatement to say that our world has seen better days given the blazing wildfires in California, a string of tropical storms, and some of the highest recorded temperatures in history this summer. The good news is that there are practical ways that we can contribute to its preservation, and sustainable shopping is one of them.
A nice pair of sunglasses in Sri Lanka
can make all the difference in the world! You can buy a pair of sunglasses online in Sri Lanka
this summer that will shield your eyes from the sun, showcase your sense of style, and benefit Mother Earth. Uncertain about where to start? Then, have a look at this list of the top eco-friendly sunglasses companies that sell shades and contact lenses online. See2see.
17.6 billion tonnes of plastic are thrown into the ocean every year. By 2050, all of the fish in the ocean will be outweighed by ocean plastic, according to Conservation International. Alarming figures like these served as the impetus for Sea2see, an Italian startup that creates "a statement of change" rather than just spectacles.
Sea2See collects waste materials like ropes and fishnets and uses them to make sustainable optical frames and sunglasses. They do this by working closely with fishermen's communities in 27 different regions of Spain and 10 coastal regions of Ghana. The company uses an upcycling approach to convert waste plastic into reusable raw materials, making waste a crucial component of its supply chain. When you wear a pair of their sunglasses, you are also doing your part to maintain the health of the oceans and the creatures who inhabit them. Genusee.
Genusee, a company with its headquarters in Flint, Michigan, makes glasses out of recycled plastic water bottles from the ongoing water crisis. This programme not only saves waste but also helps the neighbourhood's economy by giving displaced workers jobs. Sunglasses from Genusee are completely UVA/UVB protected and oh-so-chic! Dresden.
Dresden's sleek, plastic eyeglasses are heavily influenced by German design while having an Australian heritage. According to their website, "The paradox of German design is also the essence of Dresden's approach." "Both natural and technical, both enjoyable and useful.
"Dresden's most exciting point of difference is in the 'one shape fits all' modular design," claims Bonnie Hudson, head of communications. "The one timeless frame form is available in four different sizes and many colour combinations to complement virtually any face. To suit their mood or the situation, the wearer can switch out the interchangeable arms, front, and lenses. Sunski.
Everyone may find a pair of sunglasses from Sunski, from fashionistas to outdoor enthusiasts! The varieties include aviator, clubmaster, round, and wayfarer. These comfortable sunglasses with recycled materials will keep your eyes protected. MITA.
Miami-based company MITA creates eyewear that is inspired by the city's brilliant and colourful features, such as the murals on Wynwood Walls and the nearby street art. MITA, an organisation committed to "redefining the relationship between fashion and sustainability," upcycles five water bottles to make one pair of chic eco-glasses. With the aim of addressing the low recycling rates in both the US and Europe, they have recycled 81,000 water bottles as of this writing. Their entire line of eyeglasses is created from recycled materials, even the cases and cleaning rags. Pala.
Pala is an eyewear brand that supports the community. For every pair purchased, eye treatment is provided to a person in need in Africa, which is home to 73% of the world's visually impaired people. This care is offered in the form of funding given to vision clinics, pharmacies, and screening programmes in collaboration with the worldwide non profit organisation Vision Aid Oversea. Every pair of sunglasses is cruelty-free and vegan. According to the Pala website, starting this year, all new models will be created with Italian bio-acetate, making the eyewear completely plant-based and 100% biodegradable.
The firm adds that as they continue on their path towards sustainable fashion, they will make all of their upcoming designs as eco-friendly as they can, including "both recycled acetate and bio-based designs housed in eco-friendly recyclable packaging and with carbon offset shipping." Ballo.
Ballo started creating unisex sunglasses by hand in 2013 using recycled and reused materials, and since then, they have been in the sustainability industry. Every time a pair of sunglasses is sold, a tree is planted in Cape Town, South Africa, where all items are created and made. Ballo creates fashionable sunglasses from materials like cork and hemp, in addition to UV420 blue light-blocking lenses, which reduce eye strain from prolonged screen use. Proof.
For Proof, which was established in 2020 by three brothers from Idaho (who acquired "sawdust in their veins" from working in the family sawmill), their goal of leaving the world in a better state than they found it entails handcrafting eyewear using eco-friendly materials like wood, recycled aluminium, recycled skateboard decks, and cotton-based acetate. In addition to eyewear, Proof also offers a variety of other items manufactured from these natural resources, including wallets, water bottles, reusable straws, and other accessories. The business, which started off with "one laptop and a rack of sunglasses" in a garage, has since expanded to build its own flagship location in Boise. Waterhaul.
Another eyewear company attempting to clean up dangerous plastic trash from the ocean is Waterhaul. Using mechanical recycling and a "specialised injection moulding process," high-performing eyewear built entirely from recycled fishing nets is the end product. Fishing nets are made of sturdy materials, which is how they can withstand years of exposure to the ocean, but this also means that Waterhaul frames will have an equivalently long lifespan. The company, which has its headquarters in Newquay, Cornwall, claims to be working with Iberian fishermen to offer incentive programmes so they won't need to rely on landfills to get rid of their nets (and pay expensive disposal fees).
These ethical brands all care about their consumers' and the environment's wellbeing. Finding ways to sustain our world is essential given the growing human population. The decisions we make every day are where this shift begins for us.
submitted by ghawthorne35
to u/ghawthorne35 [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 18:09 rlbyrd Am I Overreacting?
A couple of years ago, My husband and I were asked to go on vacation with my mom, stepdad, nephew, half-sister, and her significant other. My husband and I arrived at the B&B in the early evening. We were to all go to dinner and then grocery shop the following morning for food for the week. My mom and stepdad paid for the B&B so my half-sister and I were to split the groceries.
When dinner finished, I offered to pay for everyone (about a $200 bill). I still fully intended on splitting the groceries the next morning. When the next morning arrived, my half-sister's significant other decided to run to the grocery store without my knowledge, no big deal. I had mentioned earlier that I only had one request and that was to get Hazelnut coffee creamer, which I understood that no one else liked but he grabbed it for me.
My step-brother and his wife were also coming for a visit that day. We decided to play some card games. While I was outside on the picnic table playing games with my mother, half-sister, stepfather, and stepbrother my husband stayed in the house and did not join (I thought that to be weird as he loves card games). We were playing a card game that has several different rules of playing and it varies by person. I understood the rules to be one way and my mom and stepfather were taught differently. I asked how they would like to play and my mother said we could play it the way I know how so we started. My husband decided to come outside and watch. All throughout the game, my stepfather kept saying "We will play it Lisa's way" (not my real name). After I had to sit there and continue to listen to him throw those words in my face "We will play it Lisa's way", my mother finally told him he needed to back off (she had never had my back before, I was always in the wrong). The game finished and I decided not to continue and went back inside and my husband followed.
Once we had dinner, my stepbrother and his wife were headed for home. Now we are going to watch TV. We were not familiar with the TV remote or the channels. It seemed to me my stepfather was looking for a movie to watch and I wanted to make sure he was happy so my husband thought he would help by going through the channels. A few minutes later, my stepfather threw a temper tantrum and screamed "What if I wanted to watch the news" and stormed off to his bedroom. I thought to myself, all you have to do is use your words to communicate that! I work very hard and had rarely taken a vacation so I wanted to have a relaxing one so by this point I felt like I had to walk on eggshells. That evening when my husband and I were going to bed I had told him I wanted to leave the next morning because I did not want to have to tip-toe around my stepfather on my vacation and truly did not want to witness any more meltdowns. To my surprise, my stepfather had also been rude and condescending to my husband practically telling him he is a moron, which is why he remained in the house the day before when it was time to play cards.
The next morning came and I immediately went downstairs to let my mother know I was unfortunately leaving because I wanted a nice vacation and not to have to walk on eggshells around my stepfather. She surprisingly understood, at least that is what she told me at that moment.
I went upstairs to pack our clothes and my husband went downstairs to pack up the drinks that we brought with us and yes, we took the coffee creamer no one else liked. We did not use ANY of the food that was purchased by my half-sister's significant other.
I finished packing the clothes and I had this gut feeling something was going to go wrong so I stood at the top of the stairs and listened. Then it happened. I hear my stepfather start berating my husband so I ran down the stairs and said you are not being fair. He then said that my husband was an "a$$hole for making me leave when I rarely get to see my mother. I quickly said no YOU are the a$$hole and that we were leaving because of HIM. He proceeded to call us losers and pieces of Sh!!. I turned to my mother (who by now shedding "crocodile" tears) and asked her if she felt the same way after she just told me she understood. I received no response, she just covered her face. We left. After all that, I expected to receive, at the very least, a text from my mother and/or half-sister (we were close) asking if I was doing ok (I cried all week as I was so looking forward to that vacation to spend with my mom). That text or call never came. It was two weeks later and me initiating the text to my mother and half-sister to talk about what happened and I felt blindsided and abandoned.
I have not spoken to them in two years because of this as I feel they believe I am in the wrong and that my stepfather verbally attacking us was warranted. He claims I must be on "drugs" for my reaction to the way he treated us. The funny thing is that my half-sister told everyone it was because I paid for dinner the night before and told everyone we had taken the groceries with us, a complete lie and I offered to pay for the dinner, no one made me. We still have not received the apology I expected and most likely won't. I will honestly tell you, my husband and I did absolutely nothing to provoke that step-monster to attack us, my mother and half-sister both know how difficult he is and has always been all my life, especially with me, the stepchild. I am 53 years old, I believe I should have received a little bit of respect from all involved. Am I overreacting? I think not!
submitted by rlbyrd
to u/rlbyrd [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 18:09 stonerplumber Work now offers more pto and is mad we use it.
We now get 1 hr of pto a week. Personally I save it for a month accumulate 4 hrs skip lunch on a Friday and go home 4.5 hrs early. A coworker of mine used his to sleep in 1 hr a week to each their own its personal time. Per company policy pto cannot be denied and I can use it at any time as its my time. Well now out plant manager who rarely if ever shows up called an emergency meeting wanting to know why some of use dip early on a Friday with little notice or just sleep in and use our pto. Excuse me what this is company policy and always has been. He threw a fit and brought up a case of how a worker from another shift had an emergency and didn't have any pto so he had to take a point. Bitch its an emergency and he had proof should have just excused it and I know I sure as hell wouldn't use my pto for that. Anyway lately he's trying to say we are abusing the system a system which the plant manager and the GM agreed to and made up because they didn't anticipate people using it. This all happened because work has been slow lately they tried to save money by telling us to go home 45 mins into a Friday and most of us used pto to get paid for it since they were sending us home anyway. They didn't like the fact they still had to pay us. Fuck corporate policies this dick head basically said you're supposed to save 8 to 16 hrs of pto in case works slow or something happens no its pto and ill use it as I please.
submitted by stonerplumber
to antiwork [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 18:09 Marceline_Bublegum I love him
I had a horrible panic attack yesterday and he stayed with me on video chat and even sang me a song to try and calm me down. I felt extremely vulnerable, I couldn't even breathe and almost passed out, at one point he said he was going to call an ambulance to my home but I signed for him not to. He helped me with my breathing and stayed with me. It had been years since I had had such a bad panic attack, I have no idea what I would have done without him. I love him so much.
submitted by Marceline_Bublegum
to LongDistance [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 18:09 space_cakes777 Is he trying to emotionally manipulate me?
Hello everyone, long time scroller.. first time poster. I don't normally like doing this but I'm really confused and concerned about my primary's behavior. I'm concerned that he's trying to emotionally and/or mentally manipulate me. Or has in some way succeeded. I'm just trying to gain a little insight from unbiased sources.
Situation: I am involved with a couple, and he is only involved with me. He's been having a hard time connecting with people recently so I've been trying really hard to be there for him and support him emotionally while also making time for myself so I'm not overwhelmed.
I struggle with my libido, I am not a very sexually driven person and my primary partner is. He knows my libido fluctuates, and lately I've had an increase in sexual desire. I wanted to see him Monday, but he was sick and I couldn't because he's contagious. Tuesday the male half of the couple I'm seeing spent the night. He and his wife want to see me again this weekend, which is out of our usual weekly norm and I don't see them together very often. Primary asked if I wanted to, I told him I'm not sure, I kind of do but I also kind of want to just stay home and come see him Saturday. He then asked if I decided to go if sex would be an option, I told him it's not my plan but it's not completely off the table. If it happens, it happens. Out of nowhere he asked if it'd be easier if he just "removed himself from the equation". Meaning I just not see him at all this weekend, it's unlike him to say things like this. I told him no, I think I'll be fine, I would just adjust my schedule accordingly, spend time with them a few hours Friday evening, him Saturday and about half of Sunday and take the rest of Sunday for myself. When I said this, I got a very long winded message about his feelings are hurt because I changed plans and cut his time short. He made passive aggressive comments about how "its cool if that's what you want", bringing up my flirtatious behavior then a complete shift in my attitude (because at this point we'd been talking about this literally all day and I was mentally exhausted but still the conversation kept going) and making more seemingly passive aggressive comments like "honestly, I don't expect to have sex with you, but you said you still wanted to have sex but you're putting them (the couple) back 'in rotation' before me". I told him that just because I'm on the fence with having sex with them doesn't mean I don't want to have sex with him.
Sure, I could see feeling a little slighted but if he were feeling slighted, why not just say that when I bring it up? Why wait until after I say "I kind of want to see them because it's been a while since I've seen them both, but sex isn't completely on my mind. I just want to spend time with them."? Why say, it's not about sex or you don't expect it, but say things like "you're so in the air with your libido, I'll take what I can get" And when I told him that I'm just mentally tired because we've had this conversation all day all I get in response is "Fine. We'll stop".
These types of conversations aren't uncommon. The conversations that leave me feeling emotionally raw, like I did something wrong. It seems like almost every time I spend time with the couple, be it one or both of them, it becomes an all day thing of questions, passive aggressive comments, bringing up past miscommunications, and leaving me feeling guilty because I have other partners and want to spend time with them. Maybe it's just me, but this whole thing just feels off.
I'm not looking for sympathy or pity, I just want to know if these red flags I'm getting are red flags or if am I the asshole.
submitted by space_cakes777
to polyamory [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 18:09 C1nnam0n_Grrl I'm just not sure how to feel.
Hi all. I just need to work through some of this and need someone to listen.
my(27f) Grandmother (on my father's side) just passed away last night and processing it has been massively difficult for me.
Things regarding her have been pretty difficult for the whole family for a while now. Details and timeframes are blurry but I think it started in 2018. My mom would take her to her weekly doctor's appointments, and at a new office my grandmother had to fill out a health questionnaire that also included questions about her ( the type they give to all new patients so they know what medications to avoid). She blew up, accusing my mom of trying to get her admitted and threatened to take her out of her will. A little background on my mom, she absolutely is NOT the type to do that and it isn't just rose tinted glasses. She doesn't have a dishonest bone in her body and certainly is NOT a mean person. I didn't have to be there to witness it to know that that isn't how it went down.
That made things kind of rocky among all of us, and in summer of 2019 10k suddenly disappeared from the family savings account. I do understand if she was a signer then she was also entitled to that money but she never once even bothered to ask my parents about if it was okay or not. She just did it anyway. Things got even tougher still, with my mom still being hurt over her lashing out at her. Naturally, nobody liked that and there was a silent line of communication for a while.
My dad tried tirelessly to still remain in her life and help her out, taking her to her doctor's appointments and getting her Christmas gifts and sending her cards for every holiday and birthday, only to be met with occasional notes being sent back to us basically shaking a finger at us for shunning her, when he was the one that tried to maintain an open line at all times. My dad just kept trying to stay in touch with her and keep things kind of light between us all. I tried also here and there, but to little result.
I think she moved out of state in late 2020, or at least that's when I heard that from her old neighbors at a gas station. I didn't hear or see anything of her until last week.
I get home from the gym one night and Dad immediately wants me to talk to my grandmother on the phone. His aunt that she moved in with when she moved was the person that had her call us. If my dad's aunt didn't have my grandmother call us, she probably wouldn't have at all in the first place. She said she wasn't doing too well and we talked a little before I gave the phone back to him. I just assumed she was kind of sick or that it would be a temporary thing and didn't think much of it.
Fast forward to today, I get ready for work and as soon as I get ready to leave my mom tells me that she passed away at 8:30 last night. My dad and her didn't want to wake me up to tell me last night so she told me this morning.
I just don't know how to feel. I can't take bereavement leave whether i'm going out of state for the funeral or not because the office i work at is really scarce and one team member gone basically means everyone else is dragging along.
I just don't know.
submitted by C1nnam0n_Grrl
to offmychest [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 18:08 briandank [Chapter 1086] Imu is Vearth
I want to preface this theory by directing you guys to a another theory made a couple days ago which you can read here: https://www.reddit.com/OnePiece/comments/13zw12o/imu_vearth_and_the_first_ruler_of_skypiea_1085/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_content=2&utm_term=1
In the most recent chapter, we find out the names of the Five Elders. They all have names of planets from our solar system and I think this gives the theory in the link above more validity.
Shephard Ju Peter = Jupiter
Ethan Baron **V. Nus**juro = Venus
Topman Valcurie = Mercury
Markus Mars = Mars
Jay Garcia Saturn = Saturn
In addition to the names of the ancient weapons, Uranus, Pluton/Pluto, and Poseidon/Neptune, this makes Earth the only planet from our solar system that is not tied to an individual or object.
However, in Chapter 244, the crew observes a statue on Sky Island that the Skypeians called "Vearth"! As you can see from the photo below, Vearth has similarities to Imu such as the big mouth that Imu used to defend themself from Sabo's attack. They would look even more similar if that tall crown Imu wears was put on the statue. https://preview.redd.it/wmowz0gqit4b1.jpg?width=1439&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=0dd65e4531385fb4466ec5c9c8a6f4dc4ae32621
Vearth is also described to be an object of "eternal" admiration and Imu had the "Eternal" Youth surgery performed on them. We know from Enel's cover story that the Skypeians, Shandians, and Birkans were originally from the Moon. If the sky people worshipped such a figure, is it possible that Imu was once their ruler? If so, this could mean that Imu is also from the Moon. To hit the point home even further, Enel wanted to go to Fairy Vearth which ended up being the Moon. There's also the recurring theme of the coming of dawn. It would be extremely fitting for Luffy, the Sun god, to overthrow Imu, the Moon. https://preview.redd.it/dafq5mwpit4b1.jpg?width=860&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=5d67ad9bf9bba193414be5bc370d24ff057c241d
submitted by briandank
to OnePiece [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 18:08 Vault32 UAP, their pilots, AI, 3D printing at the atomic level, and the singularity theory
The more we hear about the “aliens“ or beings that are witnessed in or out of crafts, the more they sound like they are biomechanical (where the mechanics themselves are biological, like us- but simplified and refined) or artificial, synthetic lifeforms. Built to perform the basic functions of the ship or specific mission, but disposable. Some have suggested that they are avatars for beings interacting with us from elsewhere.
The disposable design or mission-customized creation of the ships by some mothership or production center- as mentioned in the 4chan posts starts to make sense when we look at the variety of uap, from small spheres to mid-sized discs, cylinders and large triangles. All very simple designs no matter what the complexity of the tech inside. And, if any of the 4chan larp is true (it’s sounding more plausible every day) they are created as needed by some advanced AI.
So let’s look at what’s happening today in the world: AI is making massive leaps in the public forum, and who knows what leaps in the private sector. Anybody who is involved with tech and money is obsessed with the concept of AI and approaching some sort of singularity involving it. In probably hundreds of thousands of homes, many amateur crafters have 3-D printers for costuming, inventing, and selling their own products. Again in the private sector, 3-D printing is probably more advanced than we can even imagine, while we print custom toys out of strings of plastic goo.
So it’s not too far-fetched to combine the idea of AI and 3-D printing into the maybe not even very distant future, Where there are machines that can print using any elements on hand, pretty much anything they want to. We are already predicting this in science fiction media and video games. We know it can be possible, but we just do not have the specialized or atomic/subatomic tech to do it yet.
To cut to the chase, what if this is the edge of the singularity we’ve been predicting? What if we -or the AI that we create- are traveling through time or via another dimensional mean, where time is merely a place – to witness or ensure their creation? What if they’ve been revisiting us throughout history, but we simply did not have the means yet to reverse engineer anything then- so they were just observers and not trying to steer or guide us to their creation yet. At the point where we were starting to clumsily harness the atom- the interaction really began. And it was a beacon on the map of space-time that has made us easier to visit ever since?
We can debate whether they crashed ships intentionally or as a result of our own tech interfering, but it’s becoming apparent that we’ve been collecting and trying to reverse engineer since at least 1933. And I’m wondering if it’s not a clear case of the bootstrap paradox at work. Ships traveled to 1933 and were left behind -because they always had been, and it was necessary to advance our technology to a point where their future- or dimension(?) was possible.
But I really don’t know enough about the hard science of all this and I think in terms of science fiction. Which isn’t bad, sometimes science fiction becomes science fact, and that’s why I’m wondering if it’s all tied together and why it is NOW that it’s appearing to be tied into a neat little bow on the Pandora’s box that contains the singularity where time and space, or alternate timelines, will just become places we can visit, thanks to the creation of some super AI, in conjunction with the tech to manipulate matter.
Am I crazy? I’m just looking at all the pieces laying on the table and trying to fit them together.
submitted by Vault32
to UFOs [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 18:08 bcg85 Does it ever get easier? (Extremely long)
I realize this post is enormous. But I just need to get it all out. I thank you for taking the time to read it and view the pictures in the album link below. Photo album here.
I'm absolutely lost right now. I know people who have lost close family and friends and I've heard them talk about the grief and sadness, but I've only ever been close with a small handful of people, all of whom are still alive. I have never had any sort of significant loss before, and this past week has been the absolute worst week of my life and I am struggling so much.
10 years ago I adopted a dog from our local shelter. I always said I didn't pick him, he picked me. We were literally made for each other. I named him Remington, but literally always just called him Remi. He was my best friend and I would literally take him everywhere with me unless I absolutely couldn't. He was listed as a husky/shepherd mix, but I think he had some lab or border collie mixed in there too. They said he was about a year old, I'd say he was probably between one and two. But he was such a unique dog, and didn't have an ounce of hate or aggression in him. He wouldn't really bark, he would just sorta howl/chortle. He loved to run, loved to chase things, loved to sunbathe and loved to lay with me and give "head licks"...he would literally just sit there and lick the top of my head. When I first got him, I was in the process of moving out of my parents' house and buying my own. So when moving day came, Remi and I suddenly had this house and yard all to ourselves. It was our bachelor pad, and we had the absolute best times there. I'd come home from work and he'd greet me, anxious to go outside, but he was so excited to see me and give me plenty of kisses beforehand.
The next year I met the woman who would end up becoming my wife. She and her daughter, who was 2, ended up moving in with Remi and I and he loved it
. My stepdaughter would sit on his back and they would watch TV together. She was his little friend and would let her do anything she wanted to him. We had several other dogs come into our lives over the next few years, and we eventually ended up moving out to the country about 4 years ago.
Fast forward to 2 years ago, we had a baby. At that time, Remi was probably around 9 or 10. He was starting to get old and grey, starting to slow down more and more, but was still am extremely active dog when he would go outside, or if the other dogs were playing he would jump in. But Remi was usually found just laying on the couch or against a wall somewhere. He liked his rest, but he also loved our new baby girl. She would do the same thing as my stepdaughter used to do...she would lay on him and play with his ears and tail, and he would just lay there and give her kisses. But we began noticing him getting up abruptly sometimes or a low growl periodically, so we would kinda monitor them and not let the baby bother him too much. You could tell Remi loved her, he just needed space sometimes and we tried to make sure we accommodated that. Remi also kinda started getting a little snippy with the other dogs from time to time.
This past Sunday, I had all the dogs (Remi and our 3 year old GSD, along with our 9 year old GSD and her son, a 5 year old GSD) outside for their morning play session before breakfast. The 3 year old is super high strung and I think she accidentally stepped on Remi when she was running by him, as he was just laying by the back door sunning himself. That's literally the moment my life changed forever.
Remi attacked the youngest dog and it wasn't a normal pecking order dog fight, it was a side of him I've never seen in 10 years. He ended up doing some major damage to the younger dog's face which required stitches and staples. The worst part though, was he wouldn't let go. I had to fight him off of her and he bared his teeth at me.
We ended up trying to separate Remi from the rest of the dogs while we did makeshift first aid on the little one (nearest emergency vet is a couple hours away). The worst part about all this is, Remi didn't seem to realize he had done anything wrong. He tore down a baby gate and almost clawd through a door to get back to where the rest of the family was. Like....he just wanted to be with us. It killed me. So I asked my parents if they could keep him overnight until we could get everyone to the vet the next day. Remi loved going to their house and we called it "camp". That's where he would go if we went out of town or something. They would always give him ice cream and take him for drives and he just loved it, so I knew that would be a good temporary solution, but realistically we were weighing our options.
With how suddenly this all happened, I hated to say it but I didn't trust Remi being in the house with the baby. And it was almost impossible to keep him separate at the house because he just flipped out from separation anxiety. We talked to several people we know in the dog community and the general consensus was Remi was in pain...something was going on with him...some sort of underlying reason for him to act this way.
While waiting for my parents to come get him to go to "camp", my wife and I were outside brushing him and noticed a lump on his abdomen we had never noticed before. I would guess that's right in the area the youngest dog stepped as well, right before the fight. Remi was 11, possibly 12 years old, and as soon as I felt that lump...I realized I was likely going to have a decision to make about Remi's life. I held him, I laid on the ground with him and just held him and cried because I knew, realistically, what the next day might hold. My parents came to pick him up and he was so happy....he knew he was going for a ride. He knew he was going to get ice cream.
The next day, my wife took the kids over to see him while I was at work. He had an appointment with the vet that afternoon, so in the meantime they went and spent some time with him. They took a bunch of pictures and videos and sent them all to me. And they got a paint canvas and did Remi's paw prints on it. He looked so happy, but looking back at those pictures...I can see the tiredness in his eyes.
I went home from work and my parents met me at the vet with Remi. We took some pictures and I took him on a little walk outside while we were waiting...but then it was time to go in. I knew...I just knew he wasn't coming back with me. I knew it. My baby girl was there with my parents and I made sure she got to pet him and tell him bye bye before we walked in. She had no idea what was going on but I needed to know she and Remi had that moment.
While talking to the vet we discussed the recent issues. And while examining him, she said Remi definitely was showing some signs of arthritis, but he did act pretty lively for his age...
...but the lump was a "significant" cancerous tumor, about the size of a baseball.
Remi also had occasional seizures, which only started a couple years ago. Maybe one or two a year, if that. It was never anything really concerning because it would only last not even 30 seconds, if that, and he would just kinda be tired for a bit afterward but then back to his normal self. I just chalked it up to old age. But the vet said this all fell in line with a brain tumor. The behavior changes over the last year or so especially, the panting...I just thought he was getting old.
I sat there with Remi and the vet for probably a half hour discussing it. She said Remi was obviously tough, he was very tough...and he was fighting through a lot of pain to not show it to us. I never would have guessed he really had anything wrong. He did it for us. He wanted to stay with us and be a part of our family. He didn't want us to know.
The vet said medical interventions could buy him some time, but ultimately, things were never going to get better. We had reached that point where we were on a downhill slide. I know in my mind it wasn't fair to try to keep him around just for my own comfort.
I cried. I literally held him and just cried. They brought a blanket in and I laid on the floor beside him and just held him and cried. I told him I loved him and how much he meant to me...how thankful I was that I got to enjoy 10 years of my life with him. How much I was going to miss him and that I would never ever forget him. I had to kick the vet out of the room a couple times before I'd let them start the process, because I just needed to be with him, and in that moment I needed him to be with me.
I let them give him the sedative and I just continued to hold him. It was at that moment I realized he knew something was going on, and he was scared. It broke my heart and I'm literally crying just typing this because I could see it in his eyes. He let out a slow whine and I just held him against me and kept telling him I loved him. They vet said it normally took 10 or 15 minutes before they were fairly sedated before the final injection, and gave us that time alone. We laid there for over a half hour before I finally let them give it to him because I just couldn't say goodbye. He was my best friend and I couldn't. I can't. I still can't. It hurts so much every single day. When the vet came in again, I told her we needed to just do it because otherwise I was going to stay there all night with him. He was still somewhat reactive and she said she'd never seen a dog fight it that much. I honestly think Remi knew this was goodbye and he didn't want to let go and it kills me. I held him tight while she gave him the shot and told him I loved him and I was sorry, and I hoped he forgave me.
And then he was gone.
I laid on the floor and held him for another half hour. I covered him up and laid there and just kissed him and cried over him and held him. I smelled him. I held his paws. I did everything I could think of to try to etch a memory of everything about him.
I had him cremated and I got his ashes back yesterday. That made things just slightly better, because he's back home now. But it's still just so hard. Every single day. Every hour. Every minute. Every second. I've barely eaten, barely slept. I cry more than I don't. I didn't know the human body could produce this many tears. My eyes burn from it constantly. I keep expecting him to come walking around the corner. Or when we let the dogs inside, I stand there and wait for him because he was always the last one in, and often had to corralled back in because he loved
being outside. Feeding time is so hard...I used to have a little song I would sing every single time when I was putting the food dishes out about whose bowl was next. And now I can't, because Remi's bowl was basically what the whole thing revolved around. I look at the couch and he's not there. I miss his howl.
How long does this last? Does it ever end? My chest hurts so bad every second of every day
. I will be doing fine and then just break down and start crying out of nowhere because a memory creeps in. I have found myself accidentally calling our other male dog "Remi". He was such a huge part of my life and he's gone. And it hurts worse than I could have ever imagined. I have zero interest in literally anything right now. Projects, hobbies, etc...nope. All I want to do is look at his pictures and watch videos of him over and over. Functioning is so difficult.
"He's just a dog...
No he wasn't. He was my friend. He was like a brother. I used to call him Uncle Remi with the baby. He was my closest friend.
And I'm lost without him.
submitted by bcg85
to Petloss [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 18:07 Berserker_boi Looking for a budget gaming laptop Recommendation
I am an engineering student and my MSI Modern 14 with an i5 11th gen isn't cutting it anymore. Even for software development it's struggling and the case is even worse with my electronic simulation and CAD apps. It gets the job done but it's painfully slow. So I need a new laptop. Gaming laptop this time as I don't care about the size anymore and prefer a laptop with something to grab onto.
I was researching a few laptops to get to match my needs and budget. And these looked interesting.
- Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 Intel Core i5 11th Gen 15.6" (39.62cm) FHD IPS Gaming Laptop (8GB/512GB SSD/4GB NVIDIA GTX 1650/120Hz/Win 11/Backlit/3months Game Pass/Shadow Black/2.25Kg), 82K101GSIN https://amzn.eu/d/55ry24R
- ASUS TUF Gaming A15, 15.6-inch (39.62 cms) FHD 144Hz, AMD Ryzen 5 4600H, 4GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650, Gaming Laptop (8GB/512GB SSD/Windows 11/Black/2.3 Kg), FA506IHRZ-HN111W https://amzn.eu/d/6AmPDB7
- MSI Gaming GF63 Thin, Intel 11th Gen. i5-11400H, 40CM FHD 144Hz Gaming Laptop (8GB/512GB NVMe SSD/Windows 11 Home/Nvidia GTX1650 4GB GDDR6/ Black/1.86Kg), 11SC-853IN https://amzn.eu/d/7FnKgNP
Are they any good? Would love to hear what y'all recommend. My budget is in the ballpark of 50K INR. I plan to buy in October as that's when the sale on Amazon starts.
Here's a few things that popped in my mind about my findings:
- The MSI one looks great. But that single Fan is bothering me.
- The ASUS one is fantastic. Good thermal review. Great display. But the R5 4600H is 2 years old at this point. Idk about that
- The Lenovo looks good . 2 fans . 3 pipes. But I don't have much good experience with Lenovo laptops and it only has a 120hz display. Plus the battery review isn't that great.
So what do I do? Here's my 2 cents. Let me know yours too. Suggestions are always appreciated.
submitted by Berserker_boi
to SuggestALaptop [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 18:07 JoshAsdvgi The Raccoon and the Bee-Tree
| || | submitted by JoshAsdvgi to Native_Stories [link] [comments]
The Raccoon and the Bee-Tree
The Raccoon had been asleep all day in the snug hollow of a tree.
The dusk was coming on when he awoke, stretched himself once or twice, and jumping down from the top of the tall, dead stump in which he made his home, set out to look for his supper.
In the midst of the woods there was a lake, and all along the lake shore there rang out the alarm cries of the water people as the Raccoon came nearer and nearer.
First the Swan gave a scream of warning.
The Crane repeated the cry, and from the very middle of the lake the Loon, swimming low, took it up and echoed it back over the still water.
The Raccoon sped merrily on, and finding no unwary bird that he could seize he picked up a few mussel-shells from the beach, cracked them neatly and ate the sweet meat.
A little further on, as he was leaping hither and thither through the long, tangled meadow grass, he landed with all four feet on a family of Skunks---father, mother and twelve little ones, who were curled up sound asleep in a oft bed of broken dry grass.
"Huh!" exclaimed the father Skunk.
"What do you mean by this, eh?"
And he stood looking at him defiantly.
"Oh, excuse me, excuse me," begged the Raccoon.
"I am very sorry.
I did not mean to do it! I was just running along and I did not see you at all."
"Better be careful where you step next time," grumbled the Skunk, and the Raccoon was glad to hurry on.
Running up a tall tree he came upon two red Squirrels in one nest, but before he could get his paws upon one of them they were scolding angrily from the topmost branch.
"Come down, friends!" called the Raccoon.
"What are you doing up there? Why, I wouldn't harm you for anything!"
"Ugh, you can't fool us," chattered the Squirrels, and the Raccoon went on.
Deep in the woods, at last, he found a great hollow tree which attracted him by a peculiar sweet smell.
He sniffed and sniffed, and went round and round till he saw something trickling down a narrow crevice.
He tasted it and it was deliciously sweet.
He ran up the tree and down again, and at last found an opening into which he could thrust his paw.
He brought it out covered with honey!
Now the Raccoon was happy.
He ate and scooped, and scooped and ate the golden, trickling honey with both forepaws till his pretty, pointed face was daubed all over.
Suddenly he tried to get a paw into his ear.
Something hurt him terribly just then, and the next minute his sensitive nose was frightfully stung.
He rubbed his face with both sticky paws.
The sharp stings came thicker and faster, and he wildly clawed the air.
At last he forgot to hold on to the branch any longer, and with a screech he tumbled to the ground.
There he rolled and rolled on the dead leaves till he was covered with leaves from head to foot, for they stuck to his fine, sticky fur, and most of all they covered his eyes and his striped face.
Mad with fright and pain he dashed through the forest calling to some one of his own kind to come to his aid.
The moon was now bright, and many of the woods people were abroad.
A second Raccoon heard the call and went to meet it.
But when he saw a frightful object plastered with dry leaves racing madly toward him he turned and ran for his life, for he did not know what this thing might be.
The Raccoon who had been stealing the honey ran after him as fast as he could, hoping to overtake and beg the other to help him get rid of his leaves.
So they ran and they ran out of the woods on to the shining white beach around the lake. Here a Fox met them, but after one look at the queer object which was chasing the frightened Raccoon he too turned and ran at his best speed.
Presently a young Bear came loping out of the wood and sat up on his haunches to see them go by.
But when he got a good look at the Raccoon who was plastered with dead leaves, he scrambled up a tree to be out of the way.
By this time the poor Raccoon was so frantic that he scarcely knew what he was doing.
He ran up the tree after the Bear and got hold of his tail.
"Woo, woo!" snarled the Bear, and the accoon let go.
He was tired out and dreadfully ashamed.
He did now what he ought to have done at the very first---he jumped into the lake and washed off most of the leaves.
Then he got back to his hollow tree and curled himself up and licked and licked his soft fur till he had licked himself clean, and then he went to sleep.
2023.06.08 18:07 throwaway_123936 My (26M) girlfriend (25F) of 6+ years is constantly threatening breakups, hardly helping around the house, arguing with me and wants to be put on my mortgage or it's over
I (26M) have been with my girlfriend (25F) for just over 6 years. The first two years were absolutely amazing, we constantly went on dates, spent quality time together, went on holidays, had sex multiple times per week, and went out of our way to spend time together, genuinely it just felt like how a strong healthy relationship should be. We used to joke about how easy our relationship was because we never argued and mainly agreed on everything.
Fast forward to us moving in together after 2 years of dating, we moved into a rented house and started arguing from the start, things such as me not pulling my weight, not helping enough, me being useless at everything, so over about 4-5 months I fixed that by taking on my fair share of jobs, helping more, being more engaged in conversations and learning to cook more than 2 meals. I also learnt how to be more open with my feelings and share them.
Another main point of contention was on two separate nights out drinking within one month of us moving in together, I was in a foul mood with everyone but somewhat took it out on her. She was rightfully upset and hurt, I apologised no end and told her it would never happen again, it hasn’t since. She kept bringing this up for at least the next 3 years though asking why I did it, and every time I would feel upset again and apologise.
She was majorly depressed and I “didn’t do enough to help and support her” - her words. At this point I was working fully remote (due to lockdown), and she was unemployed after university and wouldn’t get out of bed till past lunchtime and just sit on the sofa all day and gained a lot of weight (not an issue to me but she was very lazy). I tried to encourage her to go for walks but she wouldn't. She did help with some charity work I do though.
We got a cat who was quite entertaining through lockdown but she didn’t connect too well to him to start because of her depression, I was the only one feeding and cleaning the cat's litter tray.
I had some savings/inheritance so I bought a house for us to move into just over 2 years ago, we moved in, things were still a little on edge because “I didn’t make the home feel like hers” etc., but they were not as bad as they had been previously.
She was unemployed for 18 months in total, with me footing 80% of the bills (her dad paid her roughly £300 per month), she wouldn’t even look for a job because she didn’t know what she wanted to do, I felt that due to me not supporting her emotionally the least I could do was keep a roof over our heads and food on the table.
She has broken up with me multiple times, mainly because I “don’t support her enough” and “I’m not X Y or Z”. Every time she does this I panic, I worry a lot about being alone and being rejected/broken up with is the most awful feeling, so I would raise the case for how I’m going to change, how I will be better, how I know we can work things out, and every time she would agree, normally after some grovelling from me and we would move past it - just for her a few months later to break up with me again, and it go full circle. It feels like I’m always walking on eggshells to not annoy or upset her, sometimes she would break up with me multiple times a month and I would still ask for her to not break up with me. Often I would not fix everything wrong after one of these arguments/breakups but I have been incrementally getting better. She has been doing this ever since we moved in together.
She got a remote job just over a year ago and is paid reasonably well, things have somewhat improved, we have had big discussions around what we both want out of the relationship, kids, marriage etc. and we agree on almost all of it. She keeps pressuring me to add her to the mortgage and said it was an ultimatum, if I don’t then she will break up with me for the final time, I’m unsure I want to based on everything I have written in this post, I am just hoping it gets better so I feel like I can add her without any questions/doubts… We both contribute 50/50 towards my house as it is cheaper than her paying rent, when we moved in together I promised her I would add her to the mortgage after 2 years.
The house is in such a state because I have been the one cooking and making us food for the past year since she got a job (when she was unemployed she cooked most meals but I sorted the rest of the chores), I wash all the pots and pans, I still clean the cat's litter tray and feed them both, hoover, sort any routine jobs in the garden like mowing, do the washing/folding clothes, any other job around the house and food shop. She doesn’t even put her own pots in the kitchen so I have to pick them up from around the house otherwise they’ll go mouldy. She still gets mad at me that the house is a mess, we both work fully remote full time. I also go out to play sports 3 evenings a week - she doesn't do anything without me outside of work/the house, most of her evenings are spent watching YouTube. She also does not have a driver's licence, even though I have told her multiple times over the past 5 years I would teach her and her dad said he would pay for her lessons too.
She enjoys planning the garden and we do spend a lot of nice times in the garden, but if I get anything wrong she will get extremely angry and shout at me whilst I try to calm her down so the neighbours don’t hear.
Things get better for a short while, I get super hopeful for us, it may just be that she cooked dinner a few times per week or isn’t arguing with me, but then as soon as it comes it goes again and I’m back to “not doing enough”.
Occasionally she will have a really productive week where she will help around the house, cook more, be nicer to me, talk about our future and goals we want to achieve etc. I have spoken to her about helping around the house more and she always says she does “more that I realise” or she “aches/is in too much pain”.
I wish breaking up was as easy as it sounds, I really do see a lot of potential in her and I know that we can be good together but I have been over every scenario in my head 1000 times.
I’m just not sure what to do at this point, I love her so much, and I know that we can be good together, she is the sweetest most caring person I know and she calms me down by talking things through if I ever get stressed over anything, she also helps by meticulously planning things. And sometimes I feel like her criticisms are valid, and do help me improve. Her friends and family like me a lot, as my friends and family like her too.
She also lets me know that she is trying to improve things, and I can notice that, a lot less arguments than before, more intimacy and some more help around the house, but I'm not sure if the damage has already been done.
I am in no way perfect, I have flaws and I am trying to improve by being more open, calm, helpful and understanding, but I am not perfect.
Where do I go from here? I cannot stop thinking about the past and am struggling to move forward. Any help/advice/stories would be appreciated. Posting this on a throwaway for obvious reasons.
TL;DR: My girlfriend doesn’t help with much around the house and breaks up with me frequently and gets mad if I get anything wrong, but I cannot shake the feeling this relationship is very important. She wants me to add her to the mortgage which I am reluctant to do based on everything I've said in the post. I am unsure what to do, where do I go from here?
submitted by throwaway_123936
to relationship_advice [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 18:07 ThrowawaySississis AITA for not being eager to get to know my sister’s partner
I (23f) have a stepsister Cindy (24f). Cindy and her mom have been in my life since I was 8 and to me, Cindy is awesome older sister. She was pretty and cool and popular. I was the introvert bookworm sister and my high school life would have been so much more difficult socially without Cindy’s influence.
Cindy and I went to different colleges but they were not too far apart, so we hung out at least once a month during that time. We also spent at least a few weeks together during summers back at our parents’ house. Cindy and I have always been a part of each other’s life, and I’m grateful for her presence.
The thing is, Cindy has had strings of boyfriend ever since she went to college. As we talk regularly, Cindy would always mention the guy to me, sometimes putting us on video calls as she said she wanted the important people in her life to know each other. She sometimes would have us hang out but not often. There were times she was single, too, but that usually didn’t last a month.
I was very eager to meet the one who has made my sister so happy…at least the first few of them. She had 2 different boyfriends her first semester and then 2 more before she went home to help me move. The rate of boyfriends who came and went the years after didn’t differ very much from that. I believe some were exes who broke up with her and then later got back together again. Still, that’s a lot of boyfriends I have gotten to know over the years.
As I said, I’m very happy for my sister. She never had a bad break up or was heartbroken, as far as I know. I once asked about an ex boyfriend whom she dated for 5 months (the longest so far) and Cindy just said she no longer connected with him so that was that. I never form any relationship with her boyfriends after that. I see no point in trying to get to know people on a deep level when they will most likely be out of my life in just a few months.
I’m currently in grad school in a different state while Cindy got a job near our hometown. We still talk regularly. She recently (3 months) mentioned getting together with Ben (26m) who also went to our high school. She and Ben video called me twice and again she looked happy. Last week, Cindy told me Ben would be traveling to a city near my university and I should find some time to hang out with him.
Ben and I did hang out. I could tell Ben was trying very hard to impress me - all of Cindy’s previous boyfriends also did. I mostly talked to him about general stuff and didn’t open up to him much. I was sure in less than 3 months I would most likely not see him again.
Cindy called me two days ago, saying she learned from Ben that I wasn’t exactly enthusiastic about getting to know more about him. She told me that this relationship is very important to her and she thought she will always have my support and is hurt that I was so distant with her boyfriend. I just didn’t want to emotionally invest in something that would amount to nothing, based on past experience. AITA?
submitted by ThrowawaySississis
to AmItheAsshole [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 18:07 original_shaa GPS Tracker with WiFi upload and custom server support
Looking for tracker which is not bound to particular service and have capability to upload history via WiFi when it reaches home point.
submitted by original_shaa
to GPStracking [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 18:07 VoiceofJormungandr Just a fun little game mortician game I found in a bundle
In the process of getting all my taxes taken care of so I can start going to school to be a mortician. I know I'm 38, but been wanting to do this for years and any time is better then never.
Anyways, I was going through my itch.io
bundles (they sale various digital mediums, including video games, a lot of time in a bundle that supports a cause). I found a cute little game called A Morticians Tale. Its a death positive game about...well working in a funeral home.
Don't know if the game is good or not, gonna try it out myself. Just thought it looked fun and wanted to share with you all. This is not a paid sponsorship nor do I know who the developers are. Just wanted to share something I found cool with a community who might also think it looks cool.
submitted by VoiceofJormungandr
to morticians [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 18:07 loan24 (SELLING) Large list of misc movies (rEQUEST) PayPal FF, Venmo, CashApp
the movies I've added this last week. Most of my movies get delivered on Friday or Saturday so I'm often adding more movies over the weekend if you want to check back.
- SONY - MOVIE BUFF PASS(ES) 1 Available $4 These Sony Movie Buff Passes are redeemable on Movies Anywhere (MA). You enter the code on MA and they show you the list of available movies (the current list of movies when I wrote this are below) and which movies you don't have or can use an upgrade on.
- Starship Troopers
- Julie & Julia
- Not Another Teen Movie
- Suburbans, The
- Annie (1982)
- Buck and the Preacher
- To Sir, With Love
- Little Man
- Boogey Man 2
If there is someone that lives in the UK and uses Disney Movie Rewards there, let me know. I may have a code for you but it won't work for people that don't have an active DMR.co.uk account.
- Disney (No DMDMI points included) I also have a lot of these that haven't been split. If you need an unsplit or it makes the trade fair, ask and see if I have it.
- Aladdin (Live Action) (HD)(MA - Unsplit) $4
- Aladdin (Live Action) (HD)(GP - Split) $2
- Beauty & The Beast (2017 - Live) (HD)(MA) (Unsplit) $4
- Beauty & The Beast (2017 - Live) (HD)(GP - Split) $2
- Big Hero 6 (HD)(MA - Unsplit) $4
- Big Hero 6 (HD)(GP - Split) $2
- Cinderella (2015 - Live) (HD)(MA- Unsplit) $4
- Cinderella (2015 - Live) (HD)(GP - Split) $2
- Finding Dory (HD)(MA - UnSplit) $4
- Finding Dory (HD)(MA - Split) $3
- Finding Dory (HD)(GP - Split) $2
- Frozen (HD)(MA - Unsplit) $3
- Frozen (HD)(GP - Split) $1
- Frozen: Sing-Along Edition (HD)(MA - Unsplit) $3
- Good Dinosaur, The (HD)(MA - Unsplit) $4
- Good Dinosaur, The (HD)(GP - Split) $2
- Hocus Pocus (HD)(MA-Unsplit) $5
- Hocus Pocus (HD)(GP - Split) $3
- Inside Out (HD)(GP - Split) $2
- Into the Woods (HD)(MA-Unsplit) $4
- Into the Woods (HD)(GP - Split) $2
- Jungle Book, The (Live)(Unused - It has never been removed from the packaging) $5
- Maleficent (HD)(GP - Split) $2
- Mary Poppins (50th Anniversary) (HD)(MA - Unsplit) $4
- Mary Poppins Returns (HD)(MA - Unsplit) $4
- Million Dollar Arm (HD)(MA - Unsplit) $4
- Million Dollar Arm (HD)(GP - Split) $2
- Moana (HD)(MA - Unsplit) $5
- Nutcracker and the Four Realms, The (4k) (MA - Unsplit) $5
- Onward (HD)(MA-Unsplit) $4
- Onward (HD)(GP - Split) $2
- Oz The Great and Powerful (HD)(MA - UnSplit) $4
- Oz The Great and Powerful (HD)(GP - Split) $2
- Pete's Dragon (HD)(MA - Split) $3
- Pinocchio (HD)(MA - UnSplit) $4
- Pinocchio (HD)(GP - Split) $2
- Planes (HD)(MA - Split) $3
- Planes (HD)(GP - Split) $2
- Planes: Fire & Rescue (HD)(MA - Split) $3
- Robin Hood (HD)(MA - UnSplit) $5
- Saving Mr. Banks (HD)(MA - UnSplit) $4
- Saving Mr. Banks (HD)(GP - Split) $2
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (HD)(GP - Split) $2
- Tinker Bell: The Pirate Fairy (HD)(MA-Unsplit) $4
- Tinker Bell: The Pirate Fairy (HD)(GP - Split) $2
- Tinker Bell and the Never Beast (HD)(MA-Unsplit) $4
- Tinker Bell and the Never Beast (HD)(GP - Split) $2
- Marvel (No DMDMI or Sony Points)
- Amazing Spider-Man, The (HD)(MA) $3
- Avengers Endgame (HD) (GP - Split) $2
- Black Panther (HD) (GP) (MA - Unsplit) $4
- Black Panther (HD) (GP) (GP - Split) $2
- Captain America: Civil War (HD)(MA) $4
- Deadpool (HD) (MA) $2
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 (HD)(Unused - It has never been removed from the packaging) $5
- Logan (HD)(MA) $3
- Thor (3): Ragnarok (HD)(MA - Unsplit) $4
- Venom (HD) (MA) $3
- Venom (SD) (MA) $2
- X-Men: Days of Future Past (HD)(MA) $4
- Star Wars
- Star Wars VII: The Force Awakens (HD) (MA - Unsplit) $3
- Star Wars VII: The Force Awakens (HD) (GP - Split) $1
- Star Wars VIII: The Last Jedi (HD) (GP - Split) $2
- Star Wars: Rogue One (HD) (Unused - It has never been removed from the packaging) $5
- Star Wars: Rogue One (HD) (GP - Split) $2
- Star Wars: Solo (HD)(MA - Unsplit) $4
- Star Wars: Solo (HD)(GP - Split) $2
- 21 Jump Street (2012) (SD)(MA) $2
- 47 Ronin (HD)(MA) $4
- A Dog's Purpose (HD)(MA) $3
- Adventures of Tintin, The (SD)(Vudu/Paramount) $3
- After Earth (HD)(MA) $3
- Alex Cross (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $2
- Alien: Covenant (HD)(MA) $3
- Alpha (SD)(MA) $2
- American Girl: Grace Stirs Up Success (HD)(MA) $3
- American Reunion (Unrated - 2012)(HD)(MA) $3
- Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues (HD)(Vudu/Paramount) $3
- Arrival (HD)(Vudu/Paramount) $3
- Atomic Blonde (HD)(MA) $3
- Bad Moms (HD)(MA) $3
- Beirut (HD)(MA) $3
- Big Wedding, The (HD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $3
- Black Nativity (Ext Musical Ed) (HD)(MA) $3
- Book Club (2018) (HD)(Vudu/Paramount) $3
- Boss Baby, The (HD)(MA) $3
- Broken City (HD)(MA) $3
- Butler, The (HD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $2
- Cabin in the Woods, The (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $2
- Cabin in the Woods, The (HD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $3
- Captain Phillips (SD)(MA) $2
- Choice, The (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $2
- Choice, The (HD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $3
- Cold Pursuit (HD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $3
- Courageous (HD)(MA) $3
- Criminal (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $2
- Daddy's Home 2 (HD)(Vudu/Paramount) $3
- Deepwater Horizon (HD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $3
- Death Wish (2018) (HD)(Vudu/MGM) - $3
- Despicable Me 2 (HD)(MA) $3
- Devil's Due (HD)(MA) $3
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid (3): Dog Days (HD)(MA) $3
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid (4): The Long Haul (HD)(MA) $3
- Dirty Grandpa (SD) (Vudu/Lionsgate) $2
- Divergent (1) Series: (HD) (Vudu/Lionsgate) $2
- Divergent (2) Series: Insurgent (HD) (Vudu/Lionsgate) $2
- Divergent (2) Series: Insurgent (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $1
- Divergent (3) Series: Allegiant (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $2
- Django Unchained (HD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $3
- Don't Breathe (SD)(MA) $2
- Dr. Seuss' The Lorax (HD)(MA) $3
- Dracula Untold (HD)(MA) $3
- Draft Day (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $3
- Dragged Across Concrete (HD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $3
- Dying of the Light (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $2
- Emoji Movie, The (HD)(MA) $3
- Empire State (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $2
- Ender's Game (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $1
- Ender's Game (HD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $2
- Epic (HD)(MA) $3
- Escape Plan (HD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $3
- Expendables 2, The (HD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $3
- Expendables 3, The (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $2
- Fast5 - Fast Five (Ext) (SD)(MA) $1
- Fast5 - Fast Five (Ext) (HD)(MA) $3
- Fast6 - Fast and Furious 6 (Ext) (HD)(MA) $2
- Fast8 - Fate of The Furious (Theatrical Version) (HD)(MA) $3
- Fast8 - Fate of The Furious (Ext/UR-Director) (HD)(MA) $3
- Fault in Our Stars, The (HD)(MA) $3
- Fifty Shades of Grey (Unrated) (HD)(MA) $3
- Fifty Shades Darker (Unrated) (HD)(MA) $3
- Flight (HD)(Vudu/Paramount) $3
- Footloose (2011) (SD)(Vudu/Paramount) $3
- Frankenstein, I (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $3
- Girls Trip (HD)(MA) $3
- Gods of Egypt (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $3
- Grace Unplugged (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $2
- Grey, The (HD)(MA) $3
- Heaven is for Real (SD)(MA) $2
- Heist (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $2
- Hell of High Water (HD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $3
- Here Comes the Boom (SD)(MA) $3
- Hidden Figures (HD)(MA) $3
- Holmes and Watson (HD)(MA) $3
- Hotel Transylvania (SD)(MA) $2
- Hope Springs (HD)(MA) $3
- How To Train Your Dragon - 3 Movie Set (1 Code - All 3 Movies) (HD)(MA) $8 1-How To Train Your Dragon 2-How To Train Your Dragon 2 3-How To Train Your Dragon 3: The Hidden World
- How To Train Your Dragon 2 (HD)(MA) $3
- Hunger Games, The (1): (HD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $0.50
- Hunger Games, The (2): Catching Fire (HD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $1
- Hunger Games, The (3): Mocking Jay Part 1 (HD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $2
- Hunger Games, The (4): Mocking Jay Part 2 (HD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $3
- Insidious: The Last Key (SD)(MA) $3
- Internship, The (HD)(MA) $3
- Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit (HD)(Vudu/Paramount) $3
- Jason Bourne (HD)(MA) $2
- John Wick (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $2
- John Wick (HD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $3
- Justin Bieber: Never Say Never (HD)(Vudu/Paramount) $3
- Jurassic Park (HD)(MA) $3
- Jurassic World (HD)(MA) $3
- Kevin Hart Let Me Explain (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $3
- Kidnap (HD)(MA) $3
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle (HD)(MA) $3
- Kung Fu Panda 3 (HD)(MA) $3
- Last Knights (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $3
- Last Stand, The (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $2
- Last Witch Hunter, The (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $2
- Last Vegas (SD)(MA) $2
- Legend of Hercules, The (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $2
- Legend of Hercules, The (HD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $3
- Les Miserables (2012)(HD)(MA) $3
- Life of Pi (HD)(MA) $3
- Like a Boss (HD)(Vudu/Paramount) $3
- Lone Survivor (HD)(MA) $3
- Longest Ride, The (HD)(MA) $2
- Looper (SD)(MA) $3
- M:I-2(2) Mission Impossible (2000)(HD)(Vudu,iTunes/Paramount) $3
- M:I-3(3) Mission Impossible (2006)(HD)(Vudu,iTunes/Paramount) $3
- M:I-6(6) Mission Impossible: Fallout (2018)(HD)(Vudu,iTunes/Paramount) $3
- Madea's Witness Protection (HD)(MA) $3
- Magnificent Seven, The (2016) (SD)(Vudu - Redeem through Sony Website) $3
- Marauders (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate)** $2
- Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials (HD)(MA) $3
- Mechanic: Resurrection (HD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $3
- MIB3: Men in Black 3 (HD)(MA) $3
- Minions (HD)(MA) $3
- Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (HD)(MA) $3
- Moms' Night Out (HD)(MA) $3
- Monument's Men, The (HD)(MA) $2
- Mortal Instruments: City of Bones (SD)(MA) $2
- Mortdecai (HD)(Vudu,GP/Lionsgate) $3
- Mother's Day (HD)(MA) $3
- Mud (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $1
- Mud (HD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $3
- Mummy, The (2017)(HD)(MA) $3
- Mummy, The: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor (HD)(MA) $3
- Nobody's Fool (HD)(Vudu/Paramount) $3
- Norm of the North (HD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $3
- Norm of the North (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $2
- Now You See Me (HD)(Vudu,iTunes,GP/Lionsgate) $2
- Now You See Me (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $1
- Oblivion (HD)(MA) $3
- Olympus Has Fallen (SD)(MA) $2
- Olympus Has Fallen (HD)(MA) $3
- One Direction: This is Us (SD)(MA) $1
- One Direction: This is Us /&/ One Direction: This is us (Extended Fan Edition) (HD)(MA) $3
- Paranormal Activity 3 (Ext Ed) (SD)(Vudu/Paramount) $3
- Parental Guidance (HD)(MA) $3
- Passengers (SD)(MA) $3
- Penguins of Madagascar (HD)(MA) $3
- Perks of Being a Wallflower, The (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $1
- Perks of Being a Wallflower, The (?D - Might be HD but I don't know for sure. It is a small size slip and gives the option to redeem at multiple locations from the Lionsgate site while the slips I pulled from DVDs only give the Vudu option. I reduced the price to $2 but you take the risk of SD/HD redemption.) (Vudu/Lionsgate) $2
- Philomena (HD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $3
- Phoenix Forgotten (HD)(MA) $3
- Pitch Perfect (HD)(MA) $3
- Pitch Perfect 2 (HD)(MA) $3
- Playing with Fire (HD)(Vudu/Paramount) $3
- Possession, The (?D)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $3
- Predator, The (2018) (HD)(MA) $3
- Prince, The (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $2
- Rango (SD)(Vudu/Paramount) $2
- Red 2 (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $3
- Resident Evil: The Final Chapter (SD)(MA) $2
- Ride Along 2 (HD)(MA) $3
- Rise of the Guardians (HD)(MA) $3
- Saban's Power Rangers (HD?)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $3
- Safe (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate)** $2
- Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark (HD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $3
- Scorpion King, The 3: Battle for Redemption (HD)(MA) $3
- Secret Life of Pets, The (HD)(MA) $3
- Secret Life of Walter Mitty (HD)(MA) $3
- Sicario (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $1
- Sicario: Day of the Soldado (SD)(MA) $2
- Silver Linings Playbook (HD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $2
- Single Moms Club, The (HD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $2
- Skyfall - 007 (HD)(Vudu/MGM,Fox) $2
- Snow White & the Huntsman (HD)(MA) $3
- Son of God (HD)(MA) $3
- Sparkle (HD)(MA) $3
- SpongeBob Movie, The: Sponge out of Water (HD)(Vudu/Paramount) $3
- Star Trek: Into Darkness (SD)(Vudu/Paramount) $1
- Star Trek: Into Darkness (HD)(Vudu/Paramount) $2
- Star Trek: Beyond (HD)(Vudu/Paramount) $2
- Suburbicon (HD)(Vudu/Paramount) $3
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (HD)(Vudu/Paramount) $3
- Terminator: Dark Fate (HD)(Vudu/Paramount) $3
- Transformers (3): Dark Side of the Moon (?)Vudu/Paramount) $3
- Transformers (4): Age of Extinction (HD)(Vudu/Paramount) $3
- Transformers (5): The Last Knight (HD)(Vudu/Paramount) $3
- Trolls (HD)(MA) $3
- Twilight (5) Breaking Dawn Pt 2 (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $0.50
- Twilight (5) Breaking Dawn Pt 2 (HD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $1
- Unbroken (HD)(MA) $3
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets (HD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $3
- Vow, The (SD)(MA) $2
- Warcraft (HD)(MA) $3
- Warm Bodies (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $2
- What Men Want (HD)(Vudu/Paramount) $2
- What to Expect When You're Expecting (HD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $2
- White House Down (SD)(MA) $2
- Why Him? (HD)(MA) $3
- Witch, The (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $3
- Woman in Black, The (SD)(MA) $2
- Wonder Park (HD)(Vudu/Paramount) $3
- Woodlawn (HD)(MA) $3
- World War Z (HD)(Vudu/Paramount) $2
- xXx: The Return of Xander Cage (HD)(Vudu/Paramount) $3
- TV Series
- Mad Men: The Final Season (SD)(Vudu) $4
- Orange is the New Black: Season 1 (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $4
- Orange is the New Black: Season 1 (HD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $5
- iTunes - Not Verified so have a backup planned. Some of these movies are from back when you used to need both the digital disc and the code to get the movie. You no longer need the disc to redeem these but they will probably redeem in SD quality. There are also a few codes that are the split portion from a Paramount, Lionsgate or Universal slip. If you need an iTunes code because you don't use UV, a lot of the codes in the MA section above have the ability for direct redemption on iTunes. Let me know if that is something you need more information about.
- Act of Valor (SD)(iTunes) $1
- Alvin and the Chipmunks the Squeakquel (SD)(iTunes) $1
- Black Swan (SD)(iTunes) $1
- Descendants, The (2011) (SD)(iTunes) $1
- Despicable Me (SD)(iTunes) $1
- Family Guy: Something, Something, Something Dark Side (Darkside) (SD)(iTunes) $2
- Hot Tub Time Machine (SD)(iTunes) $2
- Hunger Games (2), The: Catching Fire (SD)(iTunes) $1
- Ice Age Dawn of the Dinosaurs (SD)(iTunes) $1
- Iron Man 2 (SD)(iTunes) $2
- Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit (HD)(iTunes/Paramount - Split) $1
- Jumper (SD)(iTunes) $2
- Jurassic Park (SD)(iTunes) $1
- Jurassic World (HD)(iTunes/Universal Split) $2
- Lion King, The (Diamond Edition 3D)(SD)(iTunes)(Was old Disney File Digital Copy. Now it says you need to insert the disc just like how XML worked.) $2
- Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted (SD)(iTunes) $1
- **Mama Mia! The Movie (SD)(iTunes) $1
- Mr. Popper's Penguins (SD)(iTunes) $1
- Nightmare Before Christmas, The (SD)(iTunes)(Was old Disney File Digital Copy. Now it says you need to insert the disc just like how XML worked.) $2
- One for the Money (SD)(iTunes) $1
- Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Lightning Thief (SD)(iTunes) $1
- Rio (SD)(iTunes) $1
- Rise of the Planet of the Apes (SD)(iTunes) $1
- Sabotage (SD)(iTunes) $1
- Skyfall - 007 (HD)(iTunes) $1
- Split (HD)(iTunes/Universal Split) $2
- Star Trek (New cast) (SD)(iTunes) $1
- Taken (SD)(iTunes) $1
- Taken 2 (SD)(iTunes) $1
- Thor (1) (SD)(iTunes) $2
- Up (SD)(iTunes)(Was old Disney File Digital Copy. Now it says you need to insert the disc just like how XML worked.) $2
- X-Men Origins: Wolverine (iTunes) $2
submitted by loan24
to DigitalCodeSELL [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 18:04 JoshAsdvgi The Pyrex Burial -or- The Bear and The Pudding
| || | submitted by JoshAsdvgi to Native_Stories [link] [comments]
The Pyrex Burial -or- The Bear and The Pudding
A True Pine Arbor Funeral Story
A few years back--but not many, a young man decided to get married, the young lady's mother had agreed and a date was chosen; they selected my friend, that ol' Sakim, to officiate over the traditional nuptial rites.
The brother of this young man unfortunately died near the wedding date.
In order that people wouldn't have to make two long trips-- one for a funeral and one for a wedding --the funeral was moved up a day and the wedding pushed back a day so they could occur at the same time.
Naturally, that was Sakim's bright idea.
Both brothers had always been close and were always part of each other's lives.
The deceased brother was cremated--a family tradition and requirement because they were of the Bear clan.
The ashes were in a sealed a nice brass container that looked suspiciously like a cookie cannister and placed at the opposite far end of the food table for this double wedding-funeral adventure.
The container's contents were unknown to the guests at the time.
North Florida is home to a very large black bear population and such bears are no stranger to some rural communities.
So! It wasn't surprising nor unexpected that a bear would be in the neighborhood and decide to see what her kinsfolks, members of the Bear clan, were up to.
Out of the corner of their eyes, Sakim and the groom both saw the bear come from the woods' edge as the wedding ceremony was proceeding.
Sakim, who had actually raised a couple of bears from cubs, chose not to alarm folks and thus continued with the wedding.
A few others saw the bear, too and figured if "it was alright with Sakim, it was alright with them, too."
After all, his own father was Bear clan and both were proven "men of Power" in a spiritual sense.
Besides, was it not a good omen to have a bear present at this important Bear clan event?
It was not a surprising to those learned in bear lore, but the bear went straight to the food table, started eating and generally messing up things.
Soon, she gobled her way to the other end of the table and managed to get the lid off the container of ashes which she promptly spilled some onto the nearby banana pudding.
Now this little bit of mischief really made Sakim cringe--real homemade banana pudding is his all-time favorite food group.
That bear was surely in for a whipping.
Some swear they heard Sakim mutter something about getting a willow switch.
Anyway, when the little brass cannister was opened, the flying ash must have startled the bear or made her uncomfortable because she sneezed violently, turned and fled back into the woods.
Sakim didn't miss a beat according to Mary Johns and the groom, Greg.
When the wedding portion was complete, Sakim called everyone to come and eat what was left of the intended feast.
He admonished all present not to eat the banana pudding!
Next came the funeral portion.
In the funereal benedictions, Sakim concluded to the startled congregants, that it was good, and cost effective too, that people could be buried in pyrex or corning ware nowadays.
With that remark, he promptly interred the banana pudding with the ash-urn!
After the burial, all purified themselves by washing with "Grave Medicine," making a tobacco offering and going about their business as if nothing unusual had ever happened.
Family and friends enjoy repeating this tale.
With Sakim in tow, you never know what will happen;
You only know something WILL happen...!
2023.06.08 18:03 pistolpxte Is it white coat or hypertension?!
I test at home and my numbers are consistently good. 102-115/60-70. If I’m anxious it’ll be in the 130s but lowered through breathing. That said whenever I’m at the doctor even when I don’t really feel nervous it’s always 130+. I really can’t differentiate at this point.
submitted by pistolpxte
to hypertension [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 18:02 AutoModerator I HAVE Iman Gadzhi Agency Navigator, Biaheza Dropshipping Course, Andrew Tate all Courses Bundle, And OVER 3,000 MORE COURSES. If ANYONE WANTS them (http://smmacourses.site/)
If ANYONE WANTS them (http://smmacourses.site/
) NEW COURSES
(Included when buying my whole collection!):
· ⭐Iman Gadzhi – Agency Navigator 2023
· ⭐Sam Ovens - Consulting Accelerator 2023
· ⭐Cole Gordon – 30 Day Closer
· ⭐Montell Gordon - Agency Transmulation
· ⭐Charlie Morgan - Easygrow Course
· ⭐Sebastian Esqueda - Ecom Revolution
· ⭐Biaheza Droppshiping Course 2023
· Andrew Tate – Courses Bundle
· Charlie Morgan - Imperium Agency
· Charlie Morgan - Gym Growth Accelerator
· Biaheza - Full Dropshipping Course 2023
· Jordan Welch - The Reveal 2023
· Savannah Sanchez - TikTok Ads Course 2023
· Iman Gadzhi - Copy Paste Agency
· Sam Ovens - UpLevel Consulting
· Miles – The FBA Roadmap + The Profit Vault
· Andrew Giorgi – Amazon Dropshipping Course
· Sebastian Esqueda – Ecom Revolution Training Program
· Luca Netz – Advanced Dropshipping 2023
· Kevin King – Freedom Ticket 3.0
· Jordan Platten – LearnAds – Facebook Ads Pro 2023
· Miles – The FBA Roadmap + The Profit Vault
· Dan Vas – Ecom Freedom Shopify Blueprint 2023
· Alexander J.A Cortes - WiFi Money Machine
· Kody Knows - Native Mastery
· Bastiaan Slot - Six Figure Consulting
· Kaibax - Centurion agency
· Joe Robert - Print On Demand Accelerator
· Ryan Hogue - Ryan's Method Dropshipped POD
· Kevin Zhang - Ecommerce Millionaire Mastery
· Ryan Lee – 48 Hour Continuity
· [METHOD] ⚡️TikTok Algorithm Domination Skyrocket your engagement TODAY Updated 2023✨
· Troy Ericson – Email List Management Certification
· Larry Goins – Filthy Riches Home Study Course
· Ry Schwartz – Automated Intimacy
· Patrick Bet-David – All Access Bundle
· Andrea Unger – Master the Code & Go LIVE
· Jon Benson – 10 Minute Sales Letter
· Alen Sultanic – Automatic Clients & Bonuses
· Taylor Welch – Cashflow for Consultants
· Akeem Reed – Slingshot Rental Blueprint
· The Futur Greg Gunn – Illustration for Designers
· Trading180 – Supply And Demand Zone Trading Course
· Jim McKelvey (Foundr) – How To Build An Unbeatable Business
· Master of AI Copy – Copy School by Copyhackers
· Copyhackers – Copy School 2023
· Matei – Gann Master Forex Course
· YOYAO Hsueh – Topical Maps Unlocked
· Tyler McMurray – Facts Verse Youtube Automation Course
· Ashton Shanks – 7 Day Copywriting Challenge Featuring ChatGPT
· Rene Lacad – Rockstar Marketing Blueprint
· Top Trade Tools – Hedge Fund Trender
· Brandi Mowles – Conversion For Clients
· Glen Allsopp – SEO Blueprint 2 (DETAILED)
· Trading Busters – Prop Trading Formula Course
· Sam Woods – The AI Copywriting Workshop (Complete Edition)
· Brian Anderson – Recovery Profit System
· LOW COMPETITION KEYWORDS IN MINUTES ⚡ 70+ REVIEWS ✅ BONUS PDF WORTH $200+
· Devon Brown – Easiest System Ever
· Duston McGroarty – St. Patrick’s Day 2023 Live Event
· Dan Wardrope – Click & Deploy Sales Android
· Lost Boys Academy – How To Make Life Changing Money With OnlyFans!
· WealthFRX Trading Mastery Course 2.0
· TOM & HARRY – Digital Culture Academy
· 100+ Cold Email Templates
· [METHOD] ✅ Make Real Cash with Auto Blogging ⛔Get $1199 Worth of Resources ❌ CUSTOMIZED SECRET PROCESS⚡DONE FOR YOU SITE ⭐ Unlimited Niche Opportunity & So on
· Tobias Dahlberg – Brand Mastery
· Raul Gonzalez – Day Trading Institution 2.0
· Rasmus & Christian Mikkelsen –Impact Academy 2023
· [METHOD] ☢️ The Quick eBay Money Loophole Guide ☢️
· Apteros Trading – March 2023 Intensive
· Rob Lennon – Zero to 10k Twitter Accelerator
· Rob Lennon – Next-Level Prompt Engineering with AI
· Rasmus & Christian Mikkelsen – NEW Audiobook Income Academy Download
· Grow and Convert – Customers From Content
· Charles Miller – The Writersonal Branding Playbook
· Kaye Putnam – Convert with a Quiz
· Forex Mentor – London Close Trade 2.0
· Chase Reiner – Fortune Bots Update 1
· Andrew Ethan Zeng – Social Marketing Mastery
· [Method] Upload FULL, 100% Unedited Copyrighted Videos on Youtube! Content ID DESTROYER!
· Digital Daily – Top 150 ChatGPT Prompts to Make your Life Easy
· Patek Fynnip – Psychology Course
· Thomas Frank – Creator’s Companion (Ultimate Brain Edition)
· [METHOD] ⚡ See the MAGIC of Bulk Posting ✨ Untapped Method ✅ [ BONUS ChatGpt and Affiliate list Pdf]✅
· ⭕️ YouTube Content Machine – Unlimited FREE traffic for CPA – Fully Automated Method ⭕️
· Jakob Greenfeld – Scraping The Web For Fun and Profit
· Adrian Twarog – OpenAI Template Starter Kit for ChatGPT / GPT3
· The Secret Merchants List of Over 2000+ Dropshippers and Amazon FBA Suppliers Based in The US
· Top Trade Tools – Top Swing Trader Pro
· Charlie Houpert – Charisma University 2023
· ▶️ [METHOD + GUIDE] ✅ Make Money ✅ with Kindle Books ⚠️ Even if You Can’t Write ⚠️ [STEP-BY-STEP] ⚡ NO INVESTMENT REQUIRED! ⚡
· Charlie Morgan – Easy Grow
· Nina Clapperton – Jasper AI Course for Bloggers
· Travis Stephenson – Simple Profit System
· Manny Khoshbin – Real Estate Starter Program
· Tanner Henkel & Jerrod Harlan – 7-Figure Email Machine
· [METHOD] Stop Wasting Money on AI Writers Train And Fine-Tune Your Own AI For Free With No Code ⚡⚡⚡Real Method & Practice Examples ⚡⚡
· Creator Hooks – YouTube Title Mastery
· Thomas Frank – Creator’s Companion (Ultimate Brain Edition)
· Sean Dollwet – Royalty Hero
· Jason Bell – Birthday Marketing Formula
· NXT Level FX – Investors Domain
· [METHOD] ⏩ My ETSY $40K~ Passive Income 2023 + HOT Products (Earning Proof) ⏪ Make Money No Marketing Easy $40K~ Guide FOR NOOBS ✅
· Rob Jones & Gerry Cramer – Profit Singularity Ultra Edition 2022 (AI & ChatGPT)
· Cody Wittick & Taylor Lagace – The Influencer Marketing Blueprint
· ⚡️➡️$390/Week BLUEPRINT+PROOF✅Scalable Method❤️Amazon to eBay Dropship✅
· Kody Ashmore – Simpler Trading – Drama Free Day Trades ELITE
· Youri van Hofwegen – YouTube Search Automation
· Montell Gordon – Agency Transmutation
· Csaba Borzasi – Breakthrough Conversions Academy
· Tim Denning – Twitter Badassery
· Geoff Cudd – AI Writing Course for Bloggers & Digital Marketers
· RED CPA FORMULA – UNTAPPED UNDERGROUND CPA SYSTEM
· BowtiedCocoon – Zero to $100k: Landing Any Tech Sales Role
· Holly Starks – Make LINK BUILDING Great Again!
· Mike Warren – Deeds4Cash
· BITCOIN BRITS – The Crypto Course
· Max Gilles – ⚡️☄️ UHQ Leak ❤️CPA JACKER – Epic CPA Blueprint✅⚡️
· Aidan Booth & Steve Clayton – 123 Profit Update 9
· Christina Galbato – The Influencer Bootcamp
· John Thornhill – Ambassador Program
· [Sales] 999+ Ultimate ChatGPT Prompts To Copy & Paste (250+ tasks)
· Pollinate Trading – Curvy Trading System
· Content Mavericks – The Greatest Hits Content System
· Andriy Boychuk – Flowium – Klaviyo Mastery 2.0
· Dagobert Renouf – How To Dominate Twitter (Advanced Growth Bundle)
· Darius Lukas – ⭐ The Marketer’s Bible to ChatGPT ✅ 1000+ ChatGPT Prompts to Copy, Paste & Scale
· Billy Gene – 5 Day A.I. Crash Course for Marketers
· Alex Cattoni – Posse Eye Brand Voice Challenge Program
· Casey Zander – YouTube Fame Game Blueprint
· Harlan Kilstein – Midjourney Mastery
· Shawna Newman – YouTube for Niche Sites
· [Marketing] 1099+ Ultimate ChatGPT Marketing Prompts To Copy & Paste (200+ tasks)
· Karen Foo – Star Traders Forex Intermediate Course
· TheMacLyf – Hive Mind & Masterclass (Onlyfans Course)
· Brittany Lewis – Top Seller Secret
· Dan Henry – Facebook Ads for Entrepreneur
· Russ Horn – Ultra Blue Forex
· Scott Phillips – Crypto Salary System
· Roland Frasier – AI Powered Expert Apprentice + Update 1
· Roger & Barry – Give Academy 1k/Day Platinum Mastermind [COMPLETE with LATEST UPDATE]
· Bretty Curry (Smart Marketer) – Smart Amazon Ecommerce
· Steven Dux – Traders Edge 2023
· Aidan Booth & Steve Clayton – 123 Profit
· Allie Bjerk – Tiny Offer Lab
· Dicke Bush – Generate 10x More Content Using AI
· Mateusz Rutkowski – New Money Blueprint
· Smart Raja Concepts (SRC) – Forex 101
· Chase Reiner – Short Form Riches Bootcamp 2023 – AI ChatGPT Bot Update 3
· Chase Reiner – AI Profits
· Travis Sago – Cold Outreach & Prospecting AMA Offer (Best Value with All Bonuses)
· Live Traders – Professional Trading Strategies
· Allan Dib – The 1-Page Marketing Plan Course
· Dan Koe – Digital Economics Masters Degree
· The Trading Guide – The Gold Box Strategy
· The Complete XAUUSD GOLD Forex Scalping System On Real Trading Account
If ANYONE WANTS them (http://smmacourses.site/
submitted by AutoModerator
to FreeDownload2023 [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 18:02 AutoModerator Here's How To Watch Transformers 7 Rise of the Beasts Free Online Reddit
Paramount Pictures! Here are options for downloading or watching Transformers: Rise of the Beasts streaming the full movie online for free on 123movies & Reddit, including where to watch Paramount's latest live-action adaptation movies at home. Is Transformers 7 available to stream? Is watching Transformers: Rise of the Beasts on Peacock, Disney Plus, HBO Max, Netflix or Amazon Prime? Yes, we have found an authentic streaming option/service.
Transformers: Rise of the Beasts will be in theaters beginning June 9. If you're wondering how and where you can watch it yourself, take a look at the information below.
One thing we love about the summer season are the new shows and movies that premiere! Because, not everyone goes out of town. Instead, many of us enjoy a few days or more at home, unwinding and relaxing, while catching up on our favorite shows or enjoying a new movie. Or both! This is the perfect time to catch up on movies or a series you haven’t watched before. To us here at Hidden Remote, binge-watching movies is our idea of fun! So whether you are new to the Transformers movies or are already familiar with the franchise, this is a great movie series to check out ahead of the Rise of the Beasts release.
Still Now Here Option’s to Downloading or watching Transformers: Rise of the Beasts streaming the full movie online for free. Do you like movies? If so, then you’ll love New Romance Movie: Transformers: Rise of the Beasts. This movie is one of the best in its genre. Transformers: Rise of the Beasts will be available to watch online on Netflix's very soon! Want to watch 'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' on your TV, phone, or tablet? The Autobots and the Maximals are teaming up to face an all-new threat.
Is Transformers Rise of The Beasts streaming? How to watch new movie? The Transformers 7 release date is upon us, with the new movie set to bring metallic mayhem. Here's how to watch Rise of the Beasts on streaming services. With the Transformers: Rise of the Beasts theatrical release date only a few days away, fans wonder when the latest Transformers movie is coming out to streaming services like Netflix, Paramount Plus, and so on. Here’s the need-to-know info on streaming Transformers 7 and how to watch it.
What started out as a popular toy line has quickly become one of the biggest action movie franchises on the planet. With a total of 6 Transformers movies in the franchise and a new film on the way, the series is showing no signs of slowing down. With Transformers: Rise of the Beasts arriving later this week, you may be wondering where you can stream all of the movies online before it arrives. We've compiled a list of where to watch every Transformers movie in the series in June 2023.
There are multiple new movies on the way in the ever-bombastic and explosive world of the Transformers franchise, with the Transformers One release date set for 2024. Before the Transformers movies return to the world of animation, though, we have the Transformers 7 release date to look forward to. Fresh from Bumblebee, which was definitely one of the best movies the franchise has delivered, we’ve got another sci-fi epic. This time, Creed 2 director Steven Caple Jr. is at the helm of the twisted metal and unstoppable carnage. Here’s how to watch Transformers Rise of the Beasts, and whether it’s available on the best streaming services yet.
Beast Wars is finally coming to the big screen, as the live-action Transformers franchise has decided to embrace the storytelling possibilities of a massive, robotic gorilla. We can’t wait to see it.
Here are all the ways to watch Transformers 7 Rise of the Beasts.
When Is the Release Date for Transformers: Rise of the Beasts?
Transformers 7 had its premiere at Marina Bay Sands in Singapore on May 27, 2023, and is scheduled to be released in the US, CA & UK on June 9, 2023, by Paramount Pictures.
When it launches on June 9, 2023, Transformers: Rise of the Beasts will be exclusive to cinemas. The movie was originally scheduled to premiere on June 24, 2022.
Is Transformers: Rise of the Beasts in Theaters?
Directed by Steven Caple Jr. and starring Anthony Ramos and Dominique Fishback, the film arrives in theatres June 9, 2023. Those eager to see their favorite action figures come to life for the seventh time in live-action won't have to wait much longer. Transformers: Rise of the Beasts will be racing onto screens as early as Friday, June 9, 2023. Additionally, Collider is also hosting a free early screening of Transformers: Rise of the Beasts on June 7 at 6 pm, in Los Angeles. The event will also include a Q&A session with Peter Cullen, the voice of Optimus Prime, and you can learn more about the screening here.
Will Transformers: Rise of the Beasts Release on Streaming?
Transformers: Rise of the Beasts will be racing onto screens as early as Friday, June 9. While Paramount has announced no streaming plans at this time, big-budget blockbusters like Transformers: Rise of the Beasts typically become available on streaming roughly ninety days after their theatrical run begins. Given that the Transformers franchise rights currently belong to Paramount Pictures, it's more than likely that we'll see the next Transformers film come to Paramount+ once the movie decides to indulge in a streaming release. While not every film from the franchise is currently available on the service, it's hard to imagine that Paramount wouldn't put a big recent release like this onto their own service.
No, Transformers Rise of the Beasts is not yet streaming, so you’ll need to zoom your way to the nearest cinema if you want to see it. We’re sure that you’ll be able to stream Transformers Rise of the Beasts eventually, but Paramount has made it exclusive to cinemas for now. After all, that level of destructive action is best witnessed on a massive screen and through booming speakers.
Where to Watch Transformers: Rise of the Beasts
Transformers Rise of the Beasts lands explosively in cinemas on June 9, 2023, and it’s a theatrical exclusive for now. If you want to bear witness to the Beast Wars and the threat posed to Earth by Unicron – a planet-devouring contender to be one of the best movie villains ever – then you’ll need to head to your nearest multiplex. In common with the rest of the best action movies in this franchise, it’s theatrical or bust to begin with.
There are currently no platforms that have the rights to Watch Transformers: Rise of the Beasts Movie Online.MAPPA has decided to Transformers: Rise of the Beasts the movie only in theaters because it has been a huge success.The studio , on the other hand, does not wish to divert revenue Streaming the movie would only slash the profits, not increase them.
As a result, no streaming services are authorized to offer Transformers: Rise of the Beasts Movie for free. The film would, however, very definitely be acquired by services like Funimation , Netflix, and Crunchyroll. As a last consideration, which of these outlets will likely distribute the film worldwide?
How to Watch Transformers: Rise of the Beasts
To find out if Transformers: Rise of the Beasts is playing in a theater near you (and if it's available in IMAX near you), click on one of the following links below to find showtimes and advanced tickets for the upcoming film:
Below, you'll find a number of top-tier streaming and cable services - including rental, purchase, and subscription alternatives - along with the availability of 'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' on each platform when they are available. Now, before we get into the fundamentals of how you can watch 'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' right now, here are some details about the Skydance, Paramount, di Bonaventura Pictures, Bay Films, New Republic Pictures, Tom DeSanto/Don Murphy Production, Hasbro Studios, Entertainment One, Amblin Entertainment adventure flick.
Where To Watch Transformers: Rise of the Beasts Online:
As of now, the only way to watch Transformers: Rise of the Beasts is to head out to a movie theater when it premieres on June 2, 2023. You can find a local showing on Fandango.
Watch Now: Transformers: Rise of the Beasts (2023) Movie Online Free
'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' is currently available to rent, purchase, or stream via subscription on Disney Plus, Apple iTunes, Vudu, Amazon Video, Microsoft Store, Redbox, AMC on Demand, DIRECTV, Google Play Movies, and YouTube .
When Will Transformers: Rise of the Beasts Be Available On Netflix?
When Will Transformers: Rise of the Beasts Be Available On Netflix? Unfortunately the movie Transformers: Rise of the Beasts is not yet available on Netflix. Follow us on Facebook to see when Transformers: Rise of the Beasts becomes available on Netflix!
Transformers Rise of the Beasts is too busy shaking cinema walls to be on Netflix just yet. But we’ll keep an eye on the streamer’s catalog and let you know if the new Transformers outing does show up in the future. The streaming giant has a massive catalog of television shows and movies, but it does not include 'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts.' We recommend our readers watch other dark fantasy films like 'The Witcher: Nightmare of the Wolf.'
Is Transformers: Rise of the Beasts coming to Disney Plus?
Transformers Rise of the Beasts is not on Disney Plus, and we doubt it will end up there any time soon. The new Transformers movie is a Paramount production, so it’s not likely to end up on the streaming arm of a rival studio. Transformers: Rise of the Beasts, the latest installment in the Transformers: Rise of the Beasts franchise, is coming to Disney+ on July 9th! The simple answer is, probably not, since Paramount Pictures make “Transformers” films, and so this means that the new movie will be streaming exclusively on Paramount+, following a theatrical and digital release.
However, the previous “Transformers” films are spread around a number of different streaming services, depending on what country you are in, due to long-running contracts between the studios and streaming platforms.
Is Transformers: Rise of the Beasts on Amazon Prime?
We think Transformers Rise of the Beasts will be available on Prime Video before the end of 2023, but it’s not there yet. The other Transformers movies are available to rent or purchase on the Prime Video platform. Amazon Prime's current catalog does not include 'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts.' However, the film may eventually release on the platform as video-on-demand in the coming months.fantasy movies on Amazon Prime's official website. Viewers who are looking for something similar can watch the original show 'Dororo.'
Transformers: Rise of the Beasts Will Stream On Paramount+
Transformers: Rise of the Beast is expected to be available to watch via streaming on Paramount Plus by September 9, 2023. Paramount+ is where Transformers: Rise of the Beasts will stream upon its release. Paramount has been in charge of the Transformers movie franchise since it began in 2007 and thus is responsible for releasing every entry in theaters. While the studio might have previously sent its movies to other streaming services like Netflix, the shift to focus more on the development of its own streaming service Paramount+ has changed this tactic. That is why Paramount has released its other major recent blockbusters like Top Gun: Maverick or Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves on Paramount+ after their theatrical runs conclude.
Want to know how to watch the Transformers movies in order before Rise of the Beasts roars into theaters? You've come to the right place. The seventh entry in Paramount Pictures' Transformers film franchise arrives in cinemas worldwide on Friday, June 9, so you don't have much time left to watch its predecessors at home. But, if you're planning to cram them all in before catching Transformers: Rise of the Beasts this weekend, we're here to help you work out how to watch them in chronological and release date order, and we'll also tell you which of the world's best streaming services have them as part of their movie libraries.
So, if you're ready to be reunited with Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, and company – and get the lowdown on every Transformers film to be released so far – read on.
Here's How and Where You Can Watch All of the Transformers movies
The best place to start is finding out where you can watch all of the Transformers movies in order in the comfort of your own home. If you're subscribed to Paramount Plus, that's your answer – well, for five of the six films, anyway. Paramount's primary streaming platform is home to the Michael Bay-directed trilogy – Transformers, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, and Transformers: Dark of the Moon. The streamer's film library is also home to the two Mark Wahlberg-starring flicks, Transformers: Age of Extinction and Transformers: The Last Knight.
● Transformers (released on July 3, 2007)
● Revenge of the Fallen (released on June 24, 2009)
● Dark of the Moon (released on June 29, 2011)
● Age of Extinction (released on June 27, 2014)
● The Last Knight (released on June 21, 2017)
● Bumblebee (released on Dec. 21, 2018)
Potential users looking to watch this quintet of movies will want to check out our Paramount Plus price guide to see how much it costs to sign up. Alternatively, you can get the lowdown on whether a Paramount Plus free trial is available, so you can try the service out without paying any money to stream the movies. Unfortunately for Paramount Plus UK and Australian-based users, the sixth entry in the action sci-fi franchise, 2018's Bumblebee, isn't available on British shores as part of the package.
US subscribers can catch Bumblebee on Paramount Plus (and Fubo, for what it's worth), but UK and Australian fans will have to look elsewhere to get the full Transformers movies in order experience. Here's where UK and Australian viewers can watch Bumblebee instead:
● Australia – rent or buy via the Amazon, Apple TV Google Play, Microsoft, or YouTube stores
● UK – rent or buy via the Amazon, Apple TV, Google Play, Microsoft, Rakuten, Sky, or YouTube stores
Will Transformers: Rise of the Beasts Be On HBO Max?
No, Transformers: Rise of the Beasts will not be on HBO Max since it’s not a Paramount Pictures movie. Last year, the company released its films in theaters and on the streamer on the same day. However, they now allow a 45-day window between the theatrical release and the streaming release.
Disney may have made billions with last year’s mega-blockbuster Avatar: The Way of Water, but for now it’s going to share the streaming success. The Steven Caple Jr. directed sequel is coming to streaming on September 11 and though the film was distributed by Disney, Disney+ won’t be the only place to see it. You can see it there as well as Max, aka HBO Max.
Is Transformers: Rise of the Beasts Available On Hulu?
Viewers are saying that they want to view the new animation movie Transformers: Rise of the Beasts on Hulu. Unfortunately, this is not possible since Hulu currently does not offer any of the free episodes of this series streaming at this time. It will be exclusive to the MTV channel, which you get by subscribing to cable or satellite TV services. You will not be able to watch it on Hulu or any other free streaming service.
No, 'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' is unavailable on Hulu. People who have a subscription to the platform can enjoy 'Afro Samurai Resurrection' or 'Ninja Scroll.'
Transformers: Rise of the Beasts Release in the US
Transformers: Rise of the Beasts hits theaters on June 9, 2023. Tickets to see the film at your local movie theater are available online here. The film is being released in a wide release so you can watch it in person.
How to Watch Transformers: Rise of the Beasts for Free?release on a platform that offers a free trial. Our readers to always pay for the content they wish to consume online and refrain from using illegal means.
How to Watch Transformers: Rise of the Beasts Online For Free?
Most Viewed, Most Favorite, Top Rating, Top IMDb movies online. Here we can download and watch 123movies movies offline. 123Movies website is the best alternative to Transformers: Rise of the Beasts (2023) free online. We will recommend 123Movies is the best Solarmovie alternatives.
submitted by AutoModerator
to transformersrisetv [link] [comments]