The Eastside: There's a reason we have a moat...
2011.02.02 08:55 alex_fett The Eastside: There's a reason we have a moat...
A place for the many communities east of Seattle, WA to have a place of their own! Where we can organize meet-ups and game nights and sports! Included but certainly not limited to: * Bellevue * Kirkland * Redmond * Issaquah * Renton * Kenmore * Bothell * Sammamish * Mercer Island
2012.04.05 00:14 Snohomish County, Washington
Snohomish is Washington's third-most populous county with more than 720k residents, incorporating suburban and rural communities near the Puget Sound. Join us on Discord! https://discord.gg/jyZf7eargV
2013.05.03 19:15 CatWranglerr Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
In December 2019, a novel coronavirus strain (SARS-CoV-2) emerged in the city of Wuhan, China. This subreddit seeks to monitor the spread of the disease COVID-19, declared a pandemic by the WHO. This subreddit is for high-quality posts and discussion. Please be civil and empathetic.
2023.05.26 21:23 labratchet Kirkland golf ball review
2023.05.26 18:10 man29128 Charcoal and pellet sale
I've been looking at the major retailers and trying to find the best deals on charcoal and pellets for the Memorial Day deals.
Lately I've been using the Kirkland Signature pellets from Costco. The 40 lbs bag is normally around $20.
I normally use the B&B brand Charcoal and lump.
I see Lowe's and Home Depot has 2-pack Kingsford Charcoal 16 lbs for around $18.
Sam's Club has the 2-pack Kingsford Charcoal 20 lbs for around $20.
Can anyone add holiday deals that you have come across?
submitted by man29128
to grilling [link] [comments]
2023.05.25 07:29 podgoricka Why is Bridle Trails area so low density?
The Bridle Trails neighborhood seems like the prime Eastside location, yet the area is surprisingly super low-density and undeveloped. Driving in the area, I noticed a lot of residential areas (not referring to the state park) are heavily forested. Lots of houses and cul-de-sacs hidden by dense trees.
The area is easily accessible to Bellevue, Redmond, and Kirkland, where land is scarce and expensive. Yet most houses are sitting on 1+ acre lots. It’s also mainly older homes, not really many new-construction McMansions (compared to other neighborhoods nearby like Rose Hill). Why is this so? It seems like the rapid pace of development on the Eastside has barely touched this area at all.
Heard from colleague that the area zoning requires a single family home to have at least 1 acre lot, due to the dated septic system in the area (not sure if true or just rumor).
Referring to area near Cherry Crest Elementary, or 98005 north of 520.
P.S. not trying to start any argument, just genuinely curious.
submitted by podgoricka
to eastside [link] [comments]
2023.05.25 00:17 stella__octangula how do yall inject depo? was made to cross arm
weird question ik, i have contacted the clinic i went to about how i was dissatisfied with my care due to the pain inflicted, i was told id recieve a call back from somebody. i am not experiencing a hard injection site or bubbling etc, my only complaint is unnesessary pain.
i just got my second depo injection today with a different nurse as the first, my insurance wont approve home injection for some reason so i get it done at my gyn office which is semi-clinicy. im checked in, have my weight taken and reason for visit and general condition (ie:well, not well, assumed issue) taken but i am in and out in around 5 mins once called yknow.
she tells me i need to take my arm and put it across my chest while resting the lower half of it on my lap, i think this is strange but i comply. by doing this i ofc activated the muscles in my upper arm attaching to the shoulder joint.. right where depo is injected. she pinches my injection site and starts pushing,. i feel her pass my fat pad and enter my muscle, but she keeps pushing, she has entered most of the generic medroxy. needle into my arm, and then i feel her actually inject it. that too is painful. when she is done, after seeing my heavy pain reaction, she tells me "you tensed, and it was painful because you tensed" causing her to push deeper. i tell her "no, i was not tensing, that cant be right." my mother was there, and a injection user and giver, she could tell my muscles didnt contract even though i have an obscuring fat pad in that area. i am having pain similar to recieving a wide vaccine like the hpv series (iykyk)
oh my god it hurts so bad when i use it, kirkland ibuprofen save me.
if youve recieved depo, were u made to do this? if youre authorized to do injections, do u use this position?
submitted by stella__octangula
to medical [link] [comments]
2023.05.24 22:30 lukabuu Homemade topical finasterride*
| || |
Hey guys this is my current situation, i think that only minoxidil is not enough after 2 years, therefore i want to make topical finasteride. I need quick tips of how to make it at home. I have 60ml 5% kirkland minoxidil bottle and 5mg fin tablets. Thank you in advance. submitted by lukabuu to tressless [link] [comments]
2023.05.23 22:04 DannyLumpy Summer Events in the Denver Area
I'm trying to make a list of all of the things to do in Denver for this summer. Does anyone know of anything I should add? DOUBLE CHECK BEFORE YOU GO. THIS LIST MAY NOT BE UP TO DATE
• Saturdays 05/27-09/02 Swingin Under the Stars
- 7:30PM-10PM FREE All Ages Swing Dancing, Lessons, Ice Cream, Live Music
Little Man Ice Cream, 2620 16th Street Denver, CO 80211
• 06/03 Denver Day of Rock
- 1:15PM-9:30PM FREE All Ages 15 Bands, 3 Stages; Mainly Rock; Food Trucks
• 06/07 Holiday Theater Music and Poetry Showcase
- 7PM FREE All Ages Guitar, Low-Rock, Spoken Word, Poetry, Jazz
MCA Denver at the Holiday Theater 2644 West 32nd Avenue Denver, CO 80211
• 06/10 Five Points Jazz Festival
- 12PM-8PM FREE All Ages 140+ Jazz Performances
Five Points, Denver
• 06/17 First Harvest Music Vestival
- 4PM-8PM $10 12 and Below; $35 1+ All Ages Various Musicans Including the Flobots, The Snakes, and Brothers of Brass; Foodtrucks, To Show Solidarity for Refugees
DeLaney Community Farm 170 South Chambers Road Aurora, CO 80017
• 07/14-07/16 Compost Heap Music Festival
- Times TBA FREE (Suggested Donations) Underground Music of Various Genres
Seventh Circle Music Collective, 2935 W 7th Ave, Denver CO
• 07/15 Blues & BBQ Festival
– 10AM-6PM $10 All Ages Live Blues Music and BBQ
Citizen’s Park, 5560 W 24th Ave, Edgewater, CO 80214
• 07/21-07/22 Global Dance Festival
– 3PM-11PM $99/Day All Ages EDM, Art Installations, Circus Performers, Silent Disco. Performers Include Kaskade, Deadmau5, Loud Luxury, Surf Mesa, Troyboi, Zedd and Many More!
Empower Field. 1701 Bryant St, Denver, CO 80204
• 07/28-07/30 Underground Music Showcase
- 3PM-12AM $120 Weekend Pass *Independent Music of Various Genres - Broadway // 6th Ave to Alameda, 21 S Broadway, Denver, CO 80209
• 08/25-08/27 Meow Wolf Vortex Music and Art Festival
- 2:30PM-?? $60-$100 / Day, -$229 Weekend Pass Electronic Music Festival Feat. Griz, Armani White, BLOND:ISH and many more The Junkyard, 2323 W. Mulberry Place, Denver, CO 80204
• 08/12 Ghost Canyon Fest
– 6PM-12AM $50 21+ Noise, Punk, and Post Punk Bands
Hi Dive, 7 S Broadway, Denver, CO 80223
• 09/09 Sunnyside Music Festival
– 12PM-7:15PM FREE All Ages Local Bands, Food, Vendos
Chaffe Park near 2001 W 44th Ave, Denver, CO 80211
• 09/16 Viva Southwest Mariachi Fest
– 4:30PM-10PM FREE All Ages Mariachi Bands, Food, Vendos
Levitt Pavilion, 1380 W Florida Ave, Denver, CO 80223
• 06/02 Chrom
- 5PM-10PM FREE All Ages A Pride Queer Art Showcase and Vendor Market, Live DJ
Skylight, 833 Santa Fe Drive, Denver, United States
• 06/09-06/11 ayA Con
- F 4PM-7PM; Sa 10AM-6PM; Su 10AM-5PM $15-$30 All Ages Indigenous Comics, Art, Fashion, Performance, Film, and Music
McNichols Civic Center Building, 144 W Colfax Ave, Aver, CO 80202
• 06/09-06/11 Denver Greek Festival
- F 11AM-11PM; Sa 11AM-12AM; Su 11AM-7PM FREE All Ages Celebration of Greek Heritage with Food, Music, Vendors, and Art
Assumption of the Theotokos Greek Orthodox Cathedral, 4610 E Alameda Ave, Denver, CO 80246
• 06/17-06/18 Juneteenth Festival
- 12PM-8PM FREE All Ages Celebration of Black Culture and Liberation with a Parade, Live Music, Vendors
Five Points, Denver
• 06/17-06/18 Cherry Blossom Festival
- 5k Sa 8AM; Parade Sa 9:30AM FREE All Ages Celebration of Japanese Heritage with Taiko Drumming, Teriyaki Chicken, Sake, Japanese Art
Sakura Square, Denver
• 06/24-06/25 Denver Pridefest
- Sa 11AM-6PM; Su 11AM-4PM FREE All Ages Celebration of LGBTQ+ Culture with 5k Run, Parade, Venors, Concerts, Drag Events
Civic Center Park, 101 W 14th Ave, Denver, CO 80202 (Parade Starts at Cheeseman Park)
• 07/07 -07/09 Colorado Black Arts Festival
- F 1PM-8PM; Sa 11AM-8PM; Su 11AM-7PM FREE All Ages * Celebration of Black Culture with Performances, Visual Art, Scavenger Hunts, Food, Parade, Vendors* City Park, 2001 Colorado Blvd, Denver, CO 80205
• 07/15-07/16 Mile High Global Bazaar
- 11AM-7PM FREE All Ages Cultural Exhibits and Vendors from around the World
Skyline Park, Denver, CO 80202
• 07/22-07/23 Colorado Dragon Boat Festival
– Races Start 8AM; Festival Sa 10AM-7PM. Su 10AM-5PM FREE All Ages *Dragon Boat Races, Food, Vendors, Performances – FREE – Sloan's Lake Park W Bryon Pl, Denver, CO 80212
Food / Drink Festivals
• W-Th 05/15-09/?? Civic Center Eats
- 11AM-7PM Free All Ages 10-20 Food Trucks of Various Cuisines
Civic Center Park, 101 W 14th Ave, Denver, CO 80202
• 05/14, 06/04, 07/09 A Taste of Colorado
10AM-6PM Free All Ages Live Music, 6 Food Trucks, Drinks, Live Music, Kids Activities, Vendors
Civic Center Park, 101 W 14th Ave, Denver, CO 80202
• 05/27-05/28 BBQ Fest
11AM-8PM $35 Under 20; $109 Adult All Ages * All You Can Eat BBQ, All You Can Drink, Cooking Demos, Live Music* Empower Field at Mile High, 1701 Bryant St, Denver, CO, 80204
• 05/27 Taste Around the World! Spring Wine Event
- 3PM-6:30PM $90 All Ages * Tastings for 25 Bottles of Wine with Help From Wine Experts* Ironton Distillery (RiNo) - 3636 Chestnut Pl, Denver, CO 80216
• 07/20 The Big Eat
- 6PM-9PM $85 21+ 50+ Restaurants All You Can Eat, Live Music* Denver Performing Arts Complex, 1400 Curtis St, Denver, CO 80204
- Summer Brewfest
- 1PM-10PM $55 Advance, $60 Day of Only Allowed Half of Time) 21+ *Unlimited Tastings of Local Beer Brews Mile High Station, 2027 West Colfax Avenue, Denver Co 80204
• 08/03 Denver Burger Battle
- Price TBA 21+ 20+ Restaurants Best Burger Competition; Unlimited Drinks and Burgers
* Tivoli Quad, 1000 Larimer St, Denver CO 80204?
• 08/19 Sloan’s Lake Beer Fest
- $5 DD, $35 if Drinking 21+ 1970s Themed Beer Tasting with Live Music
* 1610 Raleigh Street Denver, CO 80204
• 08/26 Denver Summer Whiskey Tasting Festival
- 2:30PM-6PM $45 21+ Tasting of 20+ Whiskey, Tasting Lessons, Live Music, Food Location TBA
• 09/06-09/09 Denver Food and Wine Festivals
11AM-8PM $60-$95 21+ * Food and Wine Showcase, Tastings, Seminars, Cocktail Competition* Tivoli Quad on the Auraria Campus, 1000 Larimer St, Denver
Art / Crafts / Shopping Festival
• 05/05, 06/02, 07/07, 08/04, 09/01 Sante Fe First Friday Art Walks
- 5:30PM-9PM FREE All Ages Galleries , Vendors, Food Trucks, Music
Sante Fe // 5th Ave to 11th Ave, Denver, CO 80204
• 05/05, 06/02, 07/07, 08/04, 09/01 RiNo First Friday Art Walks
- 5:30PM-9PM FREE All Ages Art,Vendors
Larimer St // Broadway to Downing
• 05/05, 06/02, 07/07, 08/04, 09/01 Dairy Block First Friday Art Walks
- 5PM-9PM FREE All Ages Art, Vendors
1800 Wazee St, Denver, CO 80202
• 05/05, 06/02, 07/07, 08/04, 09/01 Lakewood First Friday Art Walks
- 6PM-9PM FREE All Ages Galleries, Drinks, Music
6501 W Colfax Ave, Lakewood, CO 80214
• 05/20-05/21 Spring Bazaar
- 12PM-6PM FREE All Ages 80+ Vendors, Live DJ, Food Hall
Outside Zeppelin Station, 3501 Wazee St #100, Denver, CO 80216
• 05/27-05/28 Denver Arts Festival
- Sa 10AM-6PM, Su 10AM-5PM FREE All Ages Local Art
Conservatory Green, Central Park, 8304 E. 49th Pl. Denver 80216
• 06/08-06/11 Denver Fringe Festival
- Hours Vary $15 (Some FREE Street Performances) All Ages 55+ Shows of Performance Art, Plays, Comedy, Improv, Cabaret, Magic, Dance, Aerial, Immersive Experiences, & More Across 12 Venues
RiNo and Five Points Denver
• 06/10-06/11 Denver Chalk Art Festival
- Sa 10AM-10PM; Su 10AM-8PM FREE All Ages Chalk Art on the Street
123 W. 12th Avenue, Denver, CO 80204
• 07/01-07/03 Cherry Creek Arts Festival
Sa-Su 10AM-8PM; M 10AM-6PM FREE All Ages Art Vendors
Cherry Creek North, 2401 E 2nd Ave #150, Denver, CO 80206
• 07/22-07/23 Cheeseman Park Art Festival
– 9AM-5PM FREE All Ages 150+ Artists, Live Music, Food & Drinks Cheeseman Park, 1599 East 8th Avenue, Denver CO 80218
• 05/14, 05/22, 06/11, 06/25; 07/09, 07/23, 08/13, 08/27 Thrift Pop
– 12PM-5PM FREE All Ages Vintage Clothing, Thrifting, Collectibles
Denver Central Market 2669 Larimer St, Denver CO
• 05/18-05/21 Somebody’s Friend Movement and Music Festival
– Times Vary FREE All Ages Dance and Live Music Festival
Denver Central Market 2669 Larimer St, Denver CO
• 05/20 Rocky Mountain Tree Festival
– 12PM-6PM FREE All Ages Live Music, Art Vendors; All Funds Go to Planting Trees
New Terrain Brewing Co, 16401 Table Mountain Pkwy, Golden, CO
• 05/12; 06/04; 07/09; 08/06 !Viva! Streets
– 8AM-2PM FREE 3.5 Miles of Car Free Streets; Food; Crafts
Broadway, Denver From Alameda to 20th
• 06/10-06/11 Unicorn Festival
– 10AM-5PM $25 All Things Fairy and Unicorn Including the Unicorns Themselves
Clement Park, 7306 W Bowles Ave, Littleton, CO 80123
• 06/10-06/11 Big Gear Show
– Sa 10AM-6PM; Su 10AM-4PM FREE Outdoor Goods Consumer Show
Colorado Convention Center, 700 14th St, Denver, CO 80202
• 06/30-07/02 Fan Expo
– F 4PM-9PM; Sa 10AM-7PM; Su 10AM-5PM $38-$58 / Day; $90 3-Day Pass All Ages Convention for Fans of Comics, Sci F, Horror, Anime, Gaming
Colorado Convention Center, 700 14th St, Denver, CO 80202
• 07/15-07/16 Lavender Festival
– 9AM-5PM $13 Adults, $11 Seniors, $9 Children All Ages Lavender Fields, Artists, Live Music, Demonstrationsof Dye Garden and Blacksmith ShopDenver Botanic Gardens - Chatfield Farms, 8500 W Deer Creek Canyon Road, Littleton, CO 80128
Farmers Markets Sundays
- Sundays 05/07-11/12 South Pearl Street – 9AM-1PM 1527 S Pearl St, Denver, CO 80210
- Sundays 06/25-10/08 Central Park – 8:30AM-12:30 PM South Green 7601 29th Ave, Denver, CO 80238
- Sundays 04/07-10/29 Metro Denver Famers Market - Highlands Ranch – 10AM-2PM 9288 Dorchester St, Highlands Ranch, CO 80126
- Sundays 06/04-09/24 Arvada Farmer’s Market – 9AM-1:30PM Olde Town Square, 5702 Olde Wadsworth Blvd. Arvada, CO 80002
- Sundays 05/21-10/15 HighlandsSquare – 9AM-1PM 3600 W 32nd Ave, Denver, CO 80211
- Sundays 05/14-10/29 Parker – 8AM-1PM – 19565 Mainstreet, Parker, CO 80138
- Sundays 05/28-10/15 Festival Park – 9AM-2PM – 300 2nd St, Castle Rock, CO 80104
- Sundays 06/04-09/24 People + Produce – (Food Trucks Beer Garden Live Music) - 9AM-1PM – 4190 S Newport St, Denver, CO 80237
- Second Sundays May-Aug Stanley Summer Series Farmer’s Market - 1PM-6PM Stanley Marketplace, 2501 Dallas St, Aurora, CO 80010
- Tuesdays 05/30-09/26 Evergreene – 10AM-2PM 1036 El Rancho Road, Evergreen, CO 80439
- Wednesdays 06/07-08/30 Green Valley Ranch – 5PM-8PM Green Valley Ranch Town Center Park, 4890 Argonne St., Denver, CO 80249
- Wednesdays 06/14-08/16 Cherry Creek – 9AM-1PM Cherry Creek Shopping Center, 3000 E 1st Ave, Denver, CO 80206
- Wednesdays 06/14-09/27[Littleton]((https://www.denverfarmersmarket.com/) – 10AM-2PM 7301 S Santa Fe Dr, Littleton, CO 80120
Denver.org List of Farmers Markets
- Saturday 05/06-11/04 Cherry Creek Fresh Market – 9AM-2PM Cherry Creek Shopping Center, 3000 E 1st Ave, Denver, CO 80206
- Saturdays 05/13-10/28 University Hills – 9AM-1PM – 2500 S Colorado Blvd, Denver, CO 80222
- Saturdays 06/10-09/30 [Lakewood]((https://www.denverfarmersmarket.com/) – 10AM-2PM Mile Hi Church. 9077 W Alameda Ave, Denver, CO 80226
- Saturdays 04/06-10/28 Southwest Plaza – 8AM-2PM 8501 W Bowles Ave, Littleton, CO 80123
- Saturdays 05/13-09/30* Southland – 8AM-1PM – 6155 S Main St, Aurora, CO 80016
- Saturdays 06/03-09/16 Union Station – 9AM-1PM 1701 Wynkoop, Denver, CO 80202
- Saturdays 5/13-10/28 City Park – 8AM-1PM 2551 E Colfax Ave, Denver, CO 80206
- Saturdays 06/03-10/07 Golden 8AM-1PM 1019 10th St, Golden, CO 80401
- Saturdays 5/13-10/14 Real Farmer’s Market - Louisville – 9AM-1PM 824 Front Street, Louisville, CO 80027
- 1st and 3rd Saturdays 5/13-10/21 Rebels in the Garden - 9PM-1PM Activist Group Rebel Marketplace, S Del Mar Circle, Aurora, CO, USA
Concerts LIST OF ALMOST ALL CONCERTS AND LIVE MUSIC IN DENVER SUMMER 2023 Free Outdoor Concerts
Outside Paid Venues
- Sundays 06/04-08/06 City Park Jazz - 6PM-8PM FREE All Ages Jazz, Blues, Brass, and More City Park Pavilion, Denver
- Dates Vary 05/19-09/29Levitt Pavilion Free Concerts Series - Times Vary FREE All Ages Free Concerts, Various Genres Levitt Pavilion, 1380 W Florida Ave, Denver, CO 80223
- Central Park Concert Schedule - 6PM or 6:30 PM FREE All Ages Central Park, Denver
- Green Valley Ranch Sunday Concerts in the Park - 4PM-6:30PM FREE All Ages Green Valley Ranch Town Center Park, 5050 Argonne St, Denver, CO 80249
- Downtown Lakewood Summer Concert Series - 6PM-8PM FREE All Ages Belmar Shopping Center, Downtown Lakewood, 7337 W Alaska Dr, Lakewood, CO 80226
- Orchard Town Center Til’ Dark 3rd Friday’s Concert Series - 6:30PM-8:30PM FREE All Ages The Orchard Town Center, 14697 Delaware St, Westminster, CO 80023
- Highlands Ranch Community Association Summer Concert Series - 6:30PM-8:00PM FREE All Ages Highland Heritage Regional Park, 9651 S Quebec, Highlands Ranch, CO 80129
Paid Indoor Venues Concert Lists (by Genre, Search, Etc)
- Red Rocks Event Schedule 303-319 CO-8, Morrison, CO 80465
- Empower Field Event Schedule 1701 Bryant St, Denver, CO 80204
- Fiddler’s Green Event Schedule 6350 Greenwood Plaza Blvd, Greenwood Village, CO 80111
- Denver Botanical Gardens Music at the Gardens Schedule Denver Botanic Gardens, 1007 York St, Denver, CO 80206
- Evenings El Pastor at the Denver Botanic Gardens Small Ensembles Hidden Throughout the Gardens Denver Botanic Gardens, 1007 York St, Denver, CO 80206
- Civic Center Park Concert Schedule Civic Center Park, 101 W 14th Ave, Denver, CO 80202
- Dick’s Sporting Goods Park Concert Schedule Dick’s Sporting Goods Park, 6000 Victory Way, Commerce City, CO 80022
- Arvada Center Outdoor Amphitheater & Front Porch Concerts Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities, 6901 Wadsworth Blvd, Arvada, CO 80003
- Shady Grove Concert Series at Four Mile Historic Park - 6:30PM $15 Four Mile Historic Park, 715 S Forest St, Denver, CO 80246
- Mile High Music Series - 6:30PM-10PM Ticket Comes with 1 Free Frink Four Mile Historic Park, 715 S Forest St, Denver, CO 80246
Parks / Nature National Parks State Parks City Parks
- City Park Lake, Science Museum, Zoo, Golf 17th and York, Denver, CO
- Skyline Park * Beer Garden, Ice Skating Rink in Winter* 16th and Arapaho, Denver, CO
- Civic Center Park * Lots of Festivals, Art Museum, Library, Government Buildings* 101 W 14th Ave Pkwy, Denver, CO, 80203
- Confluence Park Aquarium, Children’s Museum, Elitch Gardens, S Platte River 2250 15th St, Denver, CO
- Centennial Flower Gardens Gardens, S Platte River, Elitch Gardens 1101 Little Raven St, Denver, CO
- Commons Park S Platte River, Sand Prairie 17th and York, Denver, CO
- Sloans Lake Park Lake, Festival 1700 Sheridan Blvd, Denver, CO
- Washington Park Lakes, Boat Rentals, Gardens, Playgrounds, Sports, Tennis Courts, Soccer Field Virginia Ave and Downing St, Denver, CO
- Cheeseman Park Paths, Playgrounds 1599 E 8th St, Denver, CO
- Bear Creek Park 2,600 Acres, Hiking, Biking, Horseback Riding, Swim Beach, Boat Rentals 15600 W Morrison Rd, Lakewood, CO
- Paco Sanchez Park Hilly expanse with unique playgrounds 1290 Knox Court, 3240 W 14th Ave, Denver, CO 80204
- Ruby Hill Bike Park 7 Acre Park for Bike Riders with Ramps and Tracks W Jewell Ave, Denver, CO 80223
- Smaller / More Distant City Parks include: Berkeley Lake Park, Rocky Mountain Lake Park. McDonough Park, City of Cuernavaca Park, Benedict Fountain (Triangle) Park AND MANY MORE…
Water Activities Beaches
Pools Splash Parks Water Parks
- Cherry Creek State Park Swim Beach Smoky Hill Trail, Aurora, CO 80015
- Aurora Reservoir Swimming Beach S Powhaton Rd, Aurora, CO 80016
- Aurora Reservoir SCUBA Beach E Reservoir Dam Rd, Aurora, CO 80016
- Platte River Highlands Bridge and Swimming in Confluence Park 2250 15th St, Denver, CO 80202
- Soda Lake Beach in Bear Creek Lake Park Near 15600 W Morrison Rd, Lakewood, CO 80228
- Chatfield Park Swim Beach Near Perimeter Rd, Littleton, CO 80128
- List of Water Parks in the Denver Metro Area May be out of date
- 05/29-09/04 Island Kingdom Waterpark at Elitch Gardens - Varies between 9AM and 8:30PM (Closes at Dusk) $50/Day, $75/Season All Ages Water Park with Thrill Slides, Family Slides, Wave Pool, and Lazy River; Attached to Theme Park (No extra cost) 2000 Elitch Cir, Denver, CO 80204
- 05/26-09/04 Water World - Varies between 9AM and 6PM $28-$55 Adults, $24-$45 Children All Ages Water Park with Thrill Slides, Family Slides, Wave Pool, Lazy River, and Surf Wave 8801 N Pecos St, Federal Heights, CO 80260
- 05/27-08/13 The Splash at Fossil Trace - 10AM-5:30PM Park; 10AM-5PM Pools $12.50 Day Pass, $194 Season Pass All Ages Pools and Water Slides 3151 Illinois St, Golden, CO 80401
- 05/27-09/04 Pirate’s Cove - 10AM-5:30PM $18 Day Pass; $120 Season Pass All Ages Pools and Water Slides 1225 W Belleview Ave, Littleton, CO 80120
Amusement Theme Parks / Roller Coasters
- Year Round, Dates Vary Elitch Gardens - Varies between 9AM and 9PM $50/Day, $75/Season All Ages Theme Park and Water Park 2000 Elitch Cir, Denver, CO 80204
- 05/13-09/10 Lakeside Amusement Park - Varies between 1PM and 11:30PM $30 All Ages Theme Park Built in 1908 4601 Sheridan Boulevard, Lakeside, CO 80212
- Saturdays & Sundays, 06/17-08/06 Colorado Renaissance Festival - 10:30AM-6:30PM $28 Adult, $12 Child All Ages Renaissance Themed Food, Drink, And Entertainment including Comedy, Sword Swallowing, Fire Breathing, Music, Jousting, and More 650 Perry Park Ave, Larkspur, CO 80118
Outdoor Movies Local Projections
- Denver.org List Mostly not announced yet List of Outdoor Movie Showings in Denver Including: Avanti, Town Center Park Auditorium, Ironton Distillery & Crafthouse, Elitch Gardens (in the Wave Pool), South Green in Central Park
- Denver.org List Mostly not announced yet List of Outdoor Movie Showings Near Denver Including: Red Rocks, Stanley Marketplace, Parfet Park in Golden, Parks Across Westminster, Backcountry Base Camp in Littleton, Memorial Park in Northglenn, Infinity Park in Glendale, Citizen Park in and Edgewater
- 88 Drive In - 7PM $12 Double Features Drive in Theatre, Film Schedule 5 Days in Advance 8780 Rosemary Street, Commerce City, CO 80022
Theatre / Opera / Symphony Shows
• Denver Center for the Performing Arts Big Performing Arts Complex with Several Auditoriums for Plays, Concerts, Symphonies, Shows, and More
1350 Curtis Street, Denver, CO 80202
- 04/14-06/18 The 39 Steps- Singleton Theatre
- 05/31-06/04 Riverdance - Buell Theatre
- 06/13-06/18 Aladdin - Buell Theatre
- 06/21-07/02 Book of Mormon - Buell Theatre
- 08/16-08/19 Jagged Little Pill - Buell Theatre
- 09/01-10/08 A Little Night Music - Wolf Theatre
- 09/15-09/17 Beetlejuice - Buell Theatre
• Miners Alley Playhouse Local Children’s Theatre
1224 Washington Ave, Golden, CO 80401
- 05/19-06/11 The Oldest Boy
- 05/27-06/24 Robin Hood
• Adams Mystery Playhouse Full-time Murder Mystery Theatre
2406 Federal Blvd, Denver, CO 80211
- 05/02-05/27 Bootlegger’s Murder
- 05/13-05/31 A Dark and Stormy Murder
- 06/02-08/03 Mystery in Pirate’s Cove
- 06/02-08/05 Murder on Pirate’s Island
- 08/10- 09/16 An Artful Murder
- 09/22-09/30 They Came From Below
• Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities Local Playhouse for Concerts and Plays
6901 Wadsworth Blvd, Arvada, CO 80003
- ** 09/08-10/15** Beautiful: The Carol King Musical
• Vintage Theatre Local Play House Specializing in Revival and Contemporary Musicals and Play
1468 Dayton St, Aurora, CO 80010
- 06/02-07/09 Driving Miss Daisy
- 07/22-07/30 In the Heights
• Firehouse Theatre Company at The John Hand Theatre Performance Art Group
7653 E 1st Pl, Denver, CO 80230
- 06/03-07/01 A Mexican Trilogy: Charty
• Curious Theatre Company Cutting Edge Theatre
1080 Acoma St, Denver, CO 80204
- 05/18-06/15 Cullud Wattah
• 06/11-08/13 Colorado Shakespeare Festival Prices Vary; $18 For Standard Bundle **Festival Showing Many of Shakespeare’s Plays Over a Few Weeks
972 Broadway, Boulder, CO, 80302 Theatres Without Current Shows That You Should Still Keep an Eye On
• The Source Theatre Company Local Performing Arts Theatre
721 Santa Fe Dr, Denver, CO 80204
• Lone Tree Arts Center Contemporary Center Which Hosts Plays, Concerts, and Events
10075 Commons St, Lone Tree, CO 80124
• Cherry Creek Theatre Performance Art Center
350 S Dahlia St, Denver, CO 80246
Dance / Performance Art / Burlesque / Etc
• 05/18-06/04 Strange Natures
- TH-Su 7PM $20 Immersive Dance Theatre Show
1801 Brentwood St., Lakewood, CO 80214
• 07/05-08/13 Cirque du Soleil: Kooza
- 7:30PM $54- $64 All Ages Circus and Gymnastics Show
Ball Arena, 1000 Chopper Circle, Denver, CO 80202
• 07/06-07/08 Colorado Burlesque Festival
- 7PM-10PM $25- $35 / Day, $75 / Weekend 18+ Burlesque, Drag, Aerial, & Variet Performance
Reelworks, 1399 35th St, Denver, CO
• 07/02 -07/31– Central City Opera’s 2022 Festival – (Opera and Theatre) – Central City Opera House
Museums / Exhibits / Gardens Art
- Denver Art Museum - 10AM-5PM $12-$19 ALL AGES Daily 10AM-5PM General Art Museum 100 W. 14th Avenue Pkwy Denver, CO 80204 - FREE DAYS: 05/09, 05/14, 06/13, 07/11, 07/30, 09/09, 09/12, 10/10, 11/04, 11/14, 12/12)
- Museum of Contemporary Art Denver - T-F 12PM-7PM; Sa-Su 10AM-5PM $7-$10 All Ages Contemporary and Modern Art 1485 Delgany St Denver, CO 80202 - FREE DAYS: 06/03, 07/01, 08/05, 09/02, 10/07, 11/04, 12/02
- Meow Wolf - Su-Th 10AM-10PM; F-Sa 10AM-12AM $40-$55 ALL AGES Psychedelic Immersive Alien Art Experience 1338 1st St, Denver, CO 80204
- Spectra Art Space: Spookadelia - 11AM-9/10PM $12-$30 ALL AGES * Psychedelic, Immersive Local Art Experience* 1842 S Broadway Denver, CO 80210
- Clyfford Still Museum - 10AM-5PM $6-$10 ALL AGES Art by the Artist Clyfford Still 1250 Bannock St Denver, CO 80204 - FREE DAYS: 05/31, 06/25, 07/23, 08/18, 09/06, 10/05, 11/04, 12/03
- Museo de las Americas - 12PM-5/6PM $5-$8 ALL AGES Latin American Art 861 Santa Fe Dr, CO 80204 - FREE DAYS: 06/02, 07/07, 08/04, 09/01, 10/06, 11/03, 12/01
- American Museum of Western Art 10AM-4:30PM $5 All Ages Art Depicting the American West from 1800s to Present 1727 Tremont Place, Denver, CO 80202
- Kirkland Museum of Fine and Decorative Art- T-Sa 11AM-5PM; Su12PM-5PM $10-$12 All Ages Fine and Decorative Art 1201 Bannock St Denver, CO 80204
Science / Nature
- History Colorado Center - 10AM-5PM $14 ALL AGES General History Museum with Emphasis on Colorado History 1200 Broadway Denver, CO 80203
- Four Mile Historic Park 10AM-4PM $6-$8 ALL AGES Celebration of Denver’s Western Heritage 715 S Forest St, Denver, CO 80246 - FREE DAYS: 05/26, 06/23, 08/25, 09/22, 10/27, 11/24, 12/22
- Black American West Museum - 10AM-2PM $10-$15 All Ages History of Black and African American in the Wild West 3091 California St Denver, CO 80205
- Denver Museum of Nature and Science - 9AM-5PM $17-$23 All Ages Nature, Science, Technology, and History; Planetarium; Laser Fantasy 2001 Colorado Blvd Denver, CO 80205 - FREE DAYS: 06/28, 08/16, 09/06, 09/18, 10/15, 12/04
- Botanical Gardens - York St (Downtown) - 9AM-8PM $15 Gardens with Plants from All Over the World 1007 York St, Denver, CO 80206 - FREE DAYS: 06/06, 07/05, 08/15, 11/24
- Botanical Gardens - Chatfield Farms) - 9AM-8PM $10 Gardens and a Full Working Farm 8500 W Deer Creek Canyon Rd, Littleton, CO 80128 - FREE DAYS: 06/06, 07/05, 08/15, 11/24
- Plains Conservation Center M-F 8AM-4PM; Sa 9AM-5PM $10 All Ages Prairie Conservation Center / Activities / Educational Experiences 21901 E Hampden Ave Aurora, CO 80013
- Denver Zoo - 9AM-5PM $24 Adults, $18 Kids All Ages Animals, Conversation, Education 2300 Steele St, Denver, CO 80205 - FREE DAYS: 10/07, 11/07, 11/12
- Butterfly Pavillion - 10AM-5PM $15 Adults, $10 Kids All Ages Butterfly Garden, Insect Exhibits, Tarantula Holdings, Education 6252 W 104th Ave, Westminster, CO 80020
- Denver Downtown Aquarium - M-Th 10AM-8:30PM; F-S 11AM-10PM; Su 11AM-8PM $19-$25 Plus Add-ons All Ages Aquarium / Restaurant / 4D Theatre / Mermaid Shows 700 Water Street Denver, CO 80211
- Wild Animal Sanctuary - 10AM-5PM $50 Adults, $30 Kids All Ages Learn About Wildlife Rescue and See Animals from Elevated Platforms - Stresses It's Not a Zoo but you can see many "zoo" animals 2999 Co Rd 53, Keenesburg, CO 80643
Things to Do Year Round
• WIP of Places to Eat, Drink, and Have Fun Around Downtown
I'm still building this. Please let me know if you have anything to add or change!
• Eat Around the World in Denver
Join us over at /denverfood
where we're trying to make a list of restaurants that represent each of the world's countries all in the larger Denver area!
Other Resources General Compilations
• Mile High on the Cheap
• 303 Magazine Events Calendar
• Colorado.com Events Schedule
• Denver-Co Events
• Vesta Events
• Metro Denver
• Dairy Block Event Calendar
1800 Wazee St, Denver, CO 80202
submitted by DannyLumpy
to Denver [link] [comments]
2023.05.23 05:30 cryptobonuses Stocks currently coming out of a falling wedge pattern.
2023.05.22 16:53 macqdor12 The Musings of a Poltergeist Survivor
| || |John 16:12 I have many things to say to you, but ye cannot bear them now. submitted by macqdor12 to Ghoststories [link] [comments]
Bible - spontaneous fire erupted Spring 2014
One of the claims I made in my book The Bothell Hell House that the paranormal community hasn’t dove deeper into, and by deeper into, I mean ask me to provide more details about the attacks I experienced outside the Bothell house. That includes the incident where Tina and I were attacked simultaneously in two locations. But, more extraordinary than that, a “geist” attack my friend had to fend off in multiple locations, which regrettably brought about their divorce – husband’s from out of nowhere nervous breakdown, her son’s shocking prediction about me that came true. Their house in Hawaii that neighbors swore up and down was being lived in, only to find out it was not. I’ve hinted at these things. But no one’s asked me to elaborate on the lesser-known claims Tina and I have made, which include the never shared accounts of my family; that’s right, my immediate family’s unexplained events that occurred while Tina and I were still living in the Bothell house: some took place after I moved out. In my opinion, these incidents redefine everything we think we know about poltergeists, which might explain why no one’s asked me.
These events, combined with the other events I include in my three books, should put to bed the current theory being propagated about the origin of “geist” activity, which is poltergeist activity, if true is the result of some turmoil in the home, some repressed emotion involving a female, i.e., adolescent female, child or human being. One of history’s most arguable poltergeist cases can be narrowed down to celebratory events 1.) My recent job promotion 2.) Tina was moving in with me into a new house neither of us was currently living in. I want to be clear about the events Tina and I experienced, and my family and friends, for that matter. There’s more data about the activity people have experienced throughout millennia that supports a third-party entity or entity’s existence. Something sentient vs. something Psi related. What makes the Bothell case different from past and present cases will be revealed in this document. I’ve researched thousands of poltergeists’ cases, past and present. I’ve yet to find a case where the occupant(s) of the home experienced similar attacks outside the home as well as their friends and family. I’m not talking about next-door neighbors or casual acquaintances. Most poltergeist cases go unreported, so I’m sure there are similar stories to mine. I’m referring to the cases that are published. I’ve yet to find a case where the occupant’s friend or family member experienced “strong” poltergeist-related activity, a sort of guilt-by-association. Some of the things my friends experienced surpass what we witnessed in the Bothell house. Are you ready? Before I talk about them. Let me share the most horrific event I encountered outside the Bothell house.
Summer 2014 – The Davenport Hotel, located in downtown Spokane WA. You could say this was the period in the Bothell house where the activity was at or near its apex. Tina and I are suffering daily attacks, so much so that I started viewing my business trips as vacations. A time out, if you will, from the phantom onslaughts. When you start preferring a cramped hotel room over your bedroom at home, that’s when you know you’re being tormented beyond measure. But that’s where I was mentally at that time. Any hotel I stay at on business trips has become my safe house. My place of refuge. My place of Zen. Or so I thought. It happened on the third night of my stay at the hotel. I’m in a deep sleep when the comforter suddenly gets yanked off me. And when I say yanked off me, I mean yanked off me. Think drill sergeant arriving in the military barracks at 4 AM and yanking the sheets off a private. That’s how abrupt it was. I wake up immediately and see the sheets that were once on me are now lying on the floor a few feet away.
The room is pitch black. Was someone in the room with me? Of course not. All I could do was turn on some lights, rise from my bed and survey the room, waltz over to where the bedsheets were lying, pick them up, and return to bed. I’m frightened. Where is this going? What’s going to happen next? I don’t know how long it took me to fall asleep again, but I eventually did – but not before replaying the previous evening. I remember my laptop rebooting on its own several times throughout the night. I couldn’t explain it. I remember having so many problems with the hotel’s WIFI that I had to call downstairs and complain. A technician arrived minutes later to investigate, and like the equipment malfunction happening in the Bothell house, the technician could not find or explain the root cause. The WIFI was working fine in every room except mine. Looking back on it now, those events, in their totality, reveal I was not alone. This leads to my 2nd story – later that morning.
I woke up again at 7 AM the next day and saw my cell phone was off. Fully charged, but off. I didn’t turn it off before I went to bed. Doing so would violate the agreement Tina and I when it came to either of us traveling, which is to keep our mobile phones fully charged and accessible. It upset me to see my phone was off. After the phone powered up, all these text messages came pouring in. The first text message, at 2 AM, read:
• The door slammed in Kim’s room—Kim didn’t hear it or even wake her up. Call me! No answer. • Minutes later, another text message—loud banging coming from the hallway and loud banging from the guest bedroom—I keep calling Kim, but she won’t answer.
I comb through the other missed text messages and see more missed messages. This one came in a few minutes ago. It reads – loud bangs, loud bangs, Kim was taking a shower, and the door slammed shut on her; we’re leaving! I got Tina’s voicemail every time I called. According to Tina’s morning text messages, it sounded like Tina and Kim were being run out of the house. I finally got a hold of Tina after about the tenth time trying. Tina was on her way to work when she answered. So, what happened? According to Tina.
• A series of bangs and door slams. Kim’s bedroom door slammed shut. Kim didn’t wake up. • The lights in the hall flickered off and on, followed by more bangs. The bangs kept going throughout the night. • The bangs and thuds finally woke Kim, and she walked to Tina’s room; they agreed they might as well stay up since the banging was happening. • Morning came, and Kim left to take a shower. Unfortunately, the bathroom door slammed on her within seconds of her showering. The incident startled them so much that they said, ‘Screw it. Let’s get dressed and get the hell out of here.’
Both ladies were pretty much running for the door. Tina even told me the last banging noise they heard was right when they reached the garage door to leave the house. Kim says to Tina (and I quote): “I’m never coming to your crazy house again.”
There’s a lot to unpack here. It might be difficult but try not to focus on individual events for now. Instead of relying on everything you think you know about the poltergeist, please absorb what I just told you. This was a well-orchestrated attack. In two locations. An attack that spawns several questions and revelations, those being:
• Poltergeists can be in two places at once. • How many spirits are we talking about here? • Spirits work in tandem. • Spirits can follow you.
These attacks Tina, Kim, and I experienced while I was on a business trip speak to a level of spying, observation, coordination, premeditation, communication, group thinking (among the spirits), teamwork, vexation, stalking, harassment, and manipulation. So, that’s me being attacked 400+ miles from the Bothell house; within the same time frame, Tina and her best friend Kim are harassed and attacked. This will not be the last time I was attacked while traveling on business. As mentioned in my first book, The Bothell Hell House, these attacks are like campaigns. There will be other instances where the sheets will be yanked off me while I’m sleeping while home and abroad; I thought it would lessen once I moved out of the Bothell house. It hasn’t. READ – my second book, Attachments – Poltergeist of Washington State Part Two. Let me detail how my friends were attacked at the height of me and Tina’s activity. Tina and I don’t like it, but I can understand or accept my getting attacked elsewhere. Based on ignorance, I assumed that ghosts couldn’t follow you. Now I know they can. But why my friends? Why attack Kim? Some of the things my friends have told me rival anything Tina and I have experienced.
A Triangle of sorts – poltergeist activity happening simultaneously in four locations. Support contagion theory.
Kirkland, WA – Summer 2014 – one night, I got a phone call from my female friend, a real estate attorney. The lights in her kitchen and living room are going off and on in every room upstairs. At the same time, she’s having electrical issues. I’m having difficulty capturing the light show in my upstairs office and guest bedroom using recently bought Foscam cameras. My cell phone rings. It was my attorney. She was freaking out tremendously. I asked her what was happening, and she told me the lights in her house were going off and on like crazy. The way the lights inside her home in Kirkland, WA, were going off and on was identical to how the lights in our house were behaving at that moment. The odds of two homes having the same issue twenty-plus miles away from each other is zilch. Ref. time stamp 4:26 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_I2mfhJnDY
Simultaneous light phenomena in two locations.
Months later, my friend told me about these instances, which I believe led to us becoming estranged. We used to communicate often. Now we don’t communicate at all.
• California Home – I don’t talk about this incident much. I’m not sure why. Maybe because it involves children. Spring of 2014, my friend calls me. I could tell she was frightened and nervous by the tone of her voice. And rightfully so. Her son comes into her bedroom, sits on her bed, and begins telling her about the horrific events happening at Keith and Tina’s house. How could he know that? She’s not confided in him about anything. She asks him, ‘How do you know these things?’ He says, ‘a voice told him.’ Some of you reading, I’m sure, are parents. It would be frightening to hear your child tell you that they hear voices. Not only that, but he knows the goings on at the Bothell house. But it gets worse. When my friend asks her son to explain what he means by voices, he replies the voices he hears ‘comes from under his bed.’ But the most unsettling revelation, if not prophetic, is that the voices told him that ‘they’re not through haunting us(Keith & Tina), they’re just getting started.’ My friend’s son told her during the time the 1st bible re-appeared on fire, days before the infamous Katie Perry Weekend and poster fire incident. As you know from reading The Bothell Hell House, these are, without a doubt, the most horrific events we experienced. It was an activity just about every day for about seven months.
• Kirkland, WA Summer – Fall 2014, my attorney was unloading her groceries one day. She made back-and-forth trips from the car to the kitchen. She returned to the kitchen a few minutes later and discovered half of her groceries were gone. She should have five bags on the table. Instead, she had three. Those missing grocery bags were never found.
• California Home – amid Tina and me fighting for our lives, my female friend (the attorney) tells me about spring-summer 2014 of two unsettling instances. Coat hangers were flying out of her bedroom closet—one by one. When I say flying, I mean flinging from the closet – projectile speed to the room’s far corner. This happened on multiple occasions. One night while working in her office, my friend is alerted to strange noises from the kitchen. The noise began gradually but picked up in a short time. She rose from her desk area, headed towards the kitchen, and saw corks spread throughout the floor. The popping noise she heard was the sound of corks popping from wine bottles. She then witnessed dozens of corks flying midair – ricocheting off the walls only to finally rest on the floor. This happened multiple times.
• Hawaii home Summer 2014 – my friend arrives in Honolulu to spend a vacation with her children. After seeing her arrive, her next-door neighbor walks over and tells her he ‘could have sworn she had been home.’ My friend, with a look of puzzlement, asks why? He tells her he and his wife have been hearing what he thought was a house party inside her place. For several days, the weekend especially, he and his wife have seen the light go off inside the house, loud music, and commotion, what he described as people being festive. My friend tells him the house is not occupied, no live-in guests whatsoever. He swears up and down; what he hears is so real. So vivid. My friend is even more eager to get into the house to see if it has been vandalized or home wrecked somehow, only to find that it has not. The security system is still on. Nothing is out of place. Nothing is missing. The only thing she noticed was weird was that every kitchen cabinet door was wide open, so she called me. If you read my book The Bothell Hell House, you know I said there were times when I arrived home from work seconds before I stuck my house key in the keyhole of the front door. I could hear sounds coming from the opposite side of the front door. I described it as mass chitter chatter – conversations between multiple people. Other times I’ve walked through the front door and heard a massive commotion. The way the noise sounded suggests I walked in and disturbed something. A mass dart of footsteps – multiple footsteps thundering up the stairs only to fade out as the steps entered the master bedroom or my office. It’s as if I caught whoever was there by surprise.
• The last story I’ll share that my friend told me is the darkest and IMO, brings credence that the entities in our house not only operate as a collective – a groupthink. They wanted to bring about the death of the individuals they encountered. You’ll never convince me otherwise. Remember my fall down the stairs? Remember the EVP parapsychologists Steve Mera and his team captured where an unexplained male voice uttered through Don’s audio recorder, “We pushed Keith downstairs.” Remember Rhonda’s suicide and the events leading up to it? Remember Patty’s attack? The attack on me and Tina when we were in the house alone. The poster fire? Remember the arguments Tina and I had, how I said I felt the day I thought Tina keyed my car? What my first reaction was? My friend told me this story I’m about to tell you fall in that category. The category I call utter destruction. The phase of the haunting where the spirits are trying very hard to get you and your partner to kill each other or get you to kill yourself. My friend blew up my Facebook Messenger one day – she was in panic mode. Her relationship with her husband has taken a severe turn for the worse. Sound familiar? The two share a five-million-dollar home in Beverly Hills; he is a successful business owner, i.e., a financial planner who has become somewhat of a recluse. His hygiene has deteriorated, as well as his dedication to the business he created. All this is happening amid everything I told you about my friend and her children. Amid Tina and I are going through and to some extinct afterward. My friend ended our chat and called me directly. Upon answering, I hear all this commotion in the background. According to her, every light bulb, light fixture, and chandelier inside the home exploded. Glass is everywhere. She’s frantic and hysterical. During all this melee is her husband, who is on the verge of having a nervous breakdown. He’s having visions of killing her, their children, and the people working for him. He’s repeatedly said that he wants them “all dead.” Not before first becoming mentally distant, a recluse inside his own home. My friend doesn’t know what to do precisely. Stay or run? She tells me about her husband, who right now is running outside in the front yard of their house in the early morning hours looking at the Christmas lights dangling off their house and trees in their front yard. He’s dragged a step ladder outside and is attempting poorly. I might add, to yank off the lights off the house and trees. At the same time, lights and electrical outlets explode inside their house. I can hear the melee coming through my friend’s phone. Somehow, we lose connection. After talking to her, I learned she and the neighbors had to dial 9-1-1. Police, ambulance, fire department responded, and the county psychiatric department. Her husband was committed – remember Rhonda’s story? Her nervous breakdown? Re-read Attachments – Poltergeist of Washington State Part Two. After a few updates, I never heard from my friend again. I knew her four years before the Bothell Hell house, and now I don’t know her at all. I couldn’t tell you where she lived if my life depended on it. It’s like she went into some witness protection program. She broke off communication. She deleted everything – Facebook, her phone number, emails, LINKEDIN, etc. Our mutual friends will occasionally reach out to me asking about her whereabouts, as will I. None of us knows what happened. This is the same friend who, after visiting my house in the spring of 2014 before heading to SeaTac airport, dared the spirits in a laughing manner to interact with her. The same friend who, after reaching (no stops between my house and the airport) SeaTac, noticed that her passport was missing. See The Bothell Hell House – Poltergeist of Washington State Part One.
The Linder Family
2001 – The Linder Family
During the spring-summer 2020 COVID lockdown, I learned that my mom and my twin brother experienced strange events in their homes during and after I moved out of the Bothell house. If you read my second book, Attachments – Poltergeist of Washington State Part Two, you know there were activities that I began experiencing that I never experienced in the Bothell house. It’s like I had completed one phase and having done so, graduated into something new. Something more sensual. More ethereal. During that period, my family began to have “geist” like activity in their homes and, even weirder, began seeing shadowy figures. Meanwhile, the women I date and co-workers I ride in the vanpool with to work are telling me about events they’re experiencing, e.g., missing car keys (fob), home television turning off and on at will, and more. In the meantime, I’m being visited at night by beings I can only describe as hideous and beautiful in appearance. All of this is detailed in my 2nd and 3rd books. My younger brother Michael reveals during COVID 2020 lockdown, family members had strange encounters. Info that was purposely kept from me.
My youngest brother Michael, who lives in Memphis, Tennessee, was dealing with personal issues during that time and was making frequent trips to visit my mom in Houston, TX, and our brother in Austin, TX (my fraternal twin). Michael let it be known during our conversations during the COVID nationwide lockdown that our mom saw shadowy figures in the house she lived in. I find it interesting she’s confiding in him and not me. What’s more interesting than that is when she began to see these shadowy figures. It was the same time I was physically transitioning into my second place of residence. My fraternal twin brother Kevin was having nightmares and night terrors and experienced what can only be described as attacks. This was news to me. My mom and I were very close. On average, we talked three times a week. It surprised me to hear this news based on how often we talked. As sad, confused, and disappointed as I was, I understood why she kept this information from me. No mother will increase the burden her son might be facing. In my case, it was the Bothell Hell House. I never told her that’s exactly what I was seeing. It made sense, though. If you happen to be a Poltergeist of Washington State Fellow equivalent of a Technical Fellow (to my knowledge, there’s only one at the time I wrote this), you know there’s an EVP on my YouTube Channel that I captured while I was in Houston, Texas visiting my mom where I asked the question while lying in bed in the middle of the night if there were any spirits present and if yes where are they from? The answer I got was “Bothell.” Where are these shadowy figures appearing? According to my brother, my mom’s bedroom and closet. Understand my mom could never get past chapter one of The Bothell Hell House. My siblings, two brothers and one sister, never read my books. Not counting myself, African Americans don’t like to talk about the paranormal, let alone write a book about it. It’s a touchy subject in many African American households – it should not be discussed unless necessary, which means only with one confident, preferably your minister. My brother visited my mom multiple times a month from 2016 to 2019. This gave him front-row seats to what my claims she was seeing. My mom would call him to investigate what she would describe as a movement out of the corner of her eye. Having never watched the Travel Channel, she described a shadow figure moving about in the bedroom closet. According to my brother, it became an every night occurrence.
These shadowy figures my mom saw out of the corner of her eye (while she watched TV in bed) were the size of a small mammal. Not only did she see them. She heard them. Like Rhona Jimenez (previous tenant of the Bothell house), my mom was very religious. Although Rhonda could substantiate my claims when I met her, she never uttered the words poltergeists, spirits, paranormal, and so on. Neither did my mom. Individuals outside the paranormal community, me included, don’t utter those words. We say ‘shadowy figures’ because that’s precisely what we saw – a shadowy figure. The organic description is given, where demons and poltergeists are concerned, IMO, is the most authentic coming from the mouths of babes. – people like me without prior knowledge of the paranormal or poltergeists. When I confronted my mom about what Michael told me, she tried to deny it; in the end, in a dismissive tone, tried to lessen her story’s value. Michael told me the times he spent the night at our brother’s house – he witnessed what can only be described as a nightmare on steroids. Upon visiting our brother in Round Rock, TX, my younger brother, a highly educated schoolteacher, said he was awakened in the night by screams. Kevin, our brother, was screaming profusely while in what can only be described as a deep sleep. His legs and arms were wailing, suggesting he was fighting off something. I know this description all too well. I was dealing with it days after moving out of the Bothell house, which is the same period, my younger brother Michael visited our brother Kevin’s house – my fraternal twin. I sincerely hope whoever is reading this and absorbing what it is I’m trying to say. Based on everything I said, the paranormal community has a lot of catching up to do. Conclusion
As a paranormal researcher, dedicated investigator, or parapsychologist, you now have a lot of information to work with. The prayer I say to myself before uploading a new video to my YouTube Channel is and always will be me – I do this for research purposes only. Knowledge like wine tends to improve or degrade with age. However, someone (maybe not now) will find this information useful. I’m hoping that’s the case. I have shared some of my own experiences. I have shared some of my friend’s experiences. I’ve shared members of my family’s experiences. Hopefully, this will help put some silly theories about poltergeist activity to rest. We may not all agree on what to call these entities; in my opinion, what’s more important is understanding their behavior, actions, and capabilities. If the paranormal community focuses on these things, we can advance the field, which I have to say has been stagnating for some time now. Thank you. References or Required Reading
What is a Poltergeist? by Geoff Holder The Bothell Hell House – Poltergeist of Washington State Part One by Keith Linder Attachments – Poltergeist of Washington State Part One by Keith Linder Poltergeist Parallels and Contagion by Darren W Ritson Poltergeist – Objects Disappearing Phenomenon by Keith Linder https://theghostvictimexperiment.wordpress.com/2017/04/16/poltergeist-objects-disappearing-phenomenon-by-keith-linde
The poltergeist that traveled to a Funeral by Keith Linder https://theghostvictimexperiment.wordpress.com/2022/10/21/the-poltergeist-that-traveled-to-a-funeral-by-keith-linder-true-story/?fbclid=IwAR27q7qnCi1QWrReFS1W9Us0_W6Qq0iMvgHQpN6iXC9x3Dp1vLzeGhN-0JI
The Kern City Poltergeist: a case severely straining the living agent hypothesis – https://www.academia.edu/3286610/The_Kern_City_poltergeist_a_case_severely_straining_the_living_agent_hypothesis
2023.05.21 15:40 DaftlyAbuse376 11 Different Brands Of AA Batteries Tested In Identical Flashlights
2023.05.19 17:21 Arlierz Help Finding Wall Art
| || |
Hello! submitted by Arlierz to StarWars [link] [comments]
My husband bought this big Death Star canvas piece from a Kirkland’s Home around 7 years ago and it’s been proudly displayed in his home office/game room ever since. We recently moved across the country and it got damaged in transit (beyond repair). He was devastated and I’ve been trying to track a replacement down.
Kirkland’s no longer sells it since it’s such old stock and I can’t find anywhere else online that sells it. I know it’s one in a million but does anyone know where I can find it now or the original artist?!
Thank you SO much in advance for any help!
2023.05.19 14:10 Healthy_Objective_74 Ozempic and needle in Sam’s fridge.
2023.05.19 01:20 orderyourmeal "Super Gyro: Kirkland's Vibrant Hub for Authentic Mediterranean Cuisine"
"Savor the Mediterranean Delights: Exploring the Most Popular Menu Items at Super Gyro in Kirkland, WA"
Nestled in the vibrant neighborhood of Kirkland, WA, Super Gyro stands as a beacon of Mediterranean culinary excellence.
Renowned for its delectable array of gyro-based dishes, refreshing salads, and tantalizing desserts, Super Gyro has become a go-to destination for food enthusiasts seeking an authentic taste of the Mediterranean. Collaborating with the popular online ordering platform MealHi5,
Super Gyro offers a seamless and convenient way to experience their mouthwatering menu. Let's delve into the most popular keywords associated with Super Gyro, as determined by online searches, and uncover the culinary gems that have made this gyro restaurant a true sensation.
When it comes to gyro perfection, the Lamb Gyro at Super Gyro reigns supreme. Succulent, thinly sliced lamb, marinated in a flavorful blend of Mediterranean spices, is lovingly enveloped in warm, fluffy pita bread. Complemented by crisp lettuce, juicy tomatoes, and a generous drizzle of creamy tzatziki sauce, this classic gyro is a crowd favorite that never fails to delight. The Lamb Gyro at Super Gyro is undoubtedly one of the most sought-after menu items, drawing in gyro aficionados from far and wide.
For those craving a lighter yet equally satisfying gyro experience, the Chicken Gyro at Super Gyro is a culinary delight.
Tender, marinated chicken strips, grilled to perfection, are nestled inside a warm pita pocket. Alongside fresh vegetables and a dollop of tangy tzatziki sauce, this chicken gyro offers a burst of flavors and textures that are sure to tantalize the taste buds. It comes as no surprise that the Chicken Gyro ranks high among the popular keywords associated with Super Gyro.
Vegetarian and vegan gyro enthusiasts are in for a treat at Super Gyro with their delectable Falafel option. Crispy, golden-brown falafel balls, made from a combination of chickpeas, herbs, and spices, are lovingly nestled in a fluffy pita bread. Topped with fresh lettuce, tomatoes, and a drizzle of creamy tzatziki sauce, this vegetarian gyro offers a delightful blend of flavors and textures. The growing demand for plant-based options has made Falafel a highly sought-after menu item at Super Gyro.
For those seeking a lighter and refreshing option, Super Gyro offers an array of tantalizing salads that are perfect as standalone meals or as accompaniments to their gyro delights. From crisp and vibrant Greek salads to refreshing Mediterranean-inspired options, these salads are a feast for the senses. Fresh, locally sourced ingredients combined with zesty dressings create a symphony of flavors that are as healthy as they are delicious. The popularity of these salads highlights the increasing demand for wholesome and satisfying alternatives.
Desserts and Drinks:
To complete your Mediterranean feast at Super Gyro, make sure to save room for their delectable desserts and refreshing drinks. Indulge in the sweet and flaky Baklawa, a traditional pastry bursting with honey and nutty flavors. Or treat yourself to the velvety Tiramisu cake or the creamy, dreamy Cheesecake. Complement your meal with a selection of refreshing drinks, including freshly squeezed juices and other thirst-quenching options. These delectable desserts and drinks add the perfect finishing touch to your Super Gyro experience.
Conclusion: Super Gyro, located in Kirkland, WA,
is a culinary gem that beckons lovers of Mediterranean cuisine. Through its partnership with MealHi5,
Super Gyro offers a seamless online ordering experience, allowing you to savor their most popular menu items from the comfort of your own home. From the mouthwatering Lamb Gyro and Chicken Gyro to the flavorful Falafel, Super Gyro has something to satisfy every palate. Don't forget to explore their refreshing salads, indulgent desserts, and thirst-quenching drinks. So, whether you're a seasoned gyro enthusiast or simply craving a taste of the Mediterranean, Super Gyro is the ultimate destination to embark on a culinary journey that will transport you to the sunny shores of the Mediterranean.
submitted by orderyourmeal
to u/orderyourmeal [link] [comments]
2023.05.18 14:14 Substantial_Role3707 My dog was just diagnosed with pancreatitis but could it be something else? New to this diagnosis and looking for any helpful tips/advice
Hello! I’m hoping to get insight and some advice for next steps for my pup that was just diagnosed with pancreatitis. Here is some background info.
Meeka is a 6 year old (soon to be 7 in July) ACD mix. She is spayed and is up to date on her rabies and heartworm test (sentinel). No flea/tick medication. She was being fed Kirkland weight management/lower in fat chicken and rice dog food- 1.5 cups a day. Prior to the incident this past week, she has no medical history or previous issues with anything GI related. Up until this point, she’s been very healthy and has only needed to go in for routine visits.
Last Tuesday I noticed yellow bile in her kennel when I let her out in the morning. Normal poop and normal appetite/behavior. She was eating grass but she eats grass anytime she is outside and has done so since she was a pup so that didn’t alert me to anything. The yellow bile happened a couple other times through the week with no other symptoms until Sunday morning. She had zero interest in her food- even her glandex soft chew treat. (Which I’m now remembering -in case it’s relevant- that about a year ago she started needing anal gland expressions because she just started leaking and it would be an excessive amount. Puddles on the couch type of thing. No prior issue with that and glandex helps that not happen frequently but still needs expression every 2-4 months or so) She went outside to go potty- pooped 3 separate times in a short window and the last poop was mucous-y and had small spots of blood. I immediately called the vet and while on the phone, she proceeded to vomit two times- more of a brown/light pinkish sort of foamy liquid.
Vet was able to bring her in on an urgent care visit. I brought in two stool samples. One of the normal looking poops and the mucuous/bloody one. They tested both and I heard back that everything came back clear on both. Vet also ran a full blood panel (only elevations were AMYL and LIPA), 3 X-ray views (no noticeable concern), did the PLI test for pancreatitis and they gave her an injection of cerenia and IV fluids before we left. I also purchased Hills Prescription Diet low fat I/D dry dog food and some wet food cans in case she needed more enticing.
She was sent home with cerenia (2 tablets every 24 hrs), gapapentin 100mg (2x a day) and metronidazole 250mg (1/2 tablet 2x a day). Today is her last day of cerenia tablets but she has enough of the other two for 2-3 more days.
Yesterday I got the results of the PLI test and they were alarmed with how high her numbers were. She tested at 1,000 and they were shocked to hear that since Sunday she is doing so well. No vomiting, no diarrhea, loves the food and is eating and acting normally. Only difference I possibly still notice is her poop looking a little off in cologreasy-ness. But now of course I’m concerned what will her symptoms be once the meds are done- especially the cerenia after tomorrow.
They suggested bringing her in for an ultrasound if she gets sick again and then in about a week re testing her PLI to see where her levels are. My concern though is can anything other than fatty food have triggered this? She isn’t a garbage dog, we very rarely give her any type of people food and I can’t think of anything that would be considered high in fat that she’s eaten recently. Only thing out of the norm for her diet would have been a large milk bone treat when family visited Sunday May 7th and her getting quite a few Pupperoni mini training treats during her visit to my school last Friday (12th)- but she was already having yellow bile prior to the 12th. Other than that, there is no cat food/litter for her to get into…only thing I’ve seen her get into at our new house is bunny droppings.
Also, when PLI numbers are this high- is it typically another underlying cause? Should I be asking for any specific types of testing or further diagnostics? Is there anything else I can be doing for her other than keeping her on the prescription food to prevent these symptoms or help her pancreas?
I want to make sure I can advocate for her health to the best of my ability so any advice in the realm of pancreatitis or other things that could be mimicking the symptoms is very much appreciated!
submitted by Substantial_Role3707
to AskVet [link] [comments]
2023.05.18 14:06 amigogutters Downspout Guards Installation in Kirkland - Amigo Gutters Inc
Downspout Guard Installation in Kirkland
is a crucial step in protecting your property from water damage. A professional company can install guards to prevent debris, leaves, and other materials from clogging your downspouts. This ensures proper drainage and reduces the risk of water damage to your foundation and walls. Choose a reputable company with experience and excellent customer reviews to ensure quality work and long-term protection for your home or business.
submitted by amigogutters
to u/amigogutters [link] [comments]
2023.05.18 14:05 amigogutters Gutter Guard Installation Kirkland - Amigo Gutters Inc
Gutter Guard Installation in Kirkland
is an essential upgrade to improve your gutter system's efficiency and reduce maintenance. A professional company can install different types of guards to keep leaves, debris, and critters out of your gutters. This reduces clogging and overflow, ensuring proper drainage and preventing water damage to your property. Choose a reputable company with experience and excellent customer reviews to ensure quality work and long-term protection for your home or business.
submitted by amigogutters
to u/amigogutters [link] [comments]
2023.05.18 12:50 Acceptable_Fix041693 My ex has been stalking me for years and the court gave him my daughter
Met this dumb duck in 2015, May 2 to be specific. Severe alcoholic. Like 3 DUIs from 2014 to 2018 and usually I’m so supportive of sobriety. I was there for him. He told me he doesn’t want to deal with our daughter on several occasions. Dude still has a license. He only is 5 months on work release. He broke 2 of my cars in the time his fiancée kicked him out (3 days). Overall he fucked up 3 of my cars. My 2004 Elantra, blew the motor. My 2001 Durango, burned the headlight housing. My 2008 Mazda5, somehow broke the emergency brake line, it’s a manual. If you’re a car person, you see the relevancy.
That’s just my cars. What he did to me and my children is nothing in comparison. My son has a scar from him under his eye from my ex’s abuse. For relevancy.
We broke up right before our daughters 1st bday (2018). Whatever, idc. The only thing that bothered me was new chick was claiming that that was her baby after a couple months. Saying “mommy daughter dates” and such. But my daughter telling me she’s mean to her and my ex stating she hates my daughter. For relevancy.
I have receipts.
In Dec 2020, I got COVID. All of us did. Back then we had to do consults over the phone and get approved a test and drive in, do a quick swab and get our results over phone. I showed him I had COVID. He searched the doctors name. Said I was in Kirkland, WA (3 hours away) drove past my apartments to see if I was home, decided I wasn’t and emailed me saying he drove past my apartments. I asked Clark County, WA for a anti stalking order, they said “Justin, that’s not ok, don’t do it again” and told me no! For his stalking information, and relevancy.
End of 2021 I bought a house. Single mom with 4 kids doing it and winning for once. My neighbors are fucks. Baby dad knows this. This ducker went around and posted his name, phone number and email on my neighbors doors asking for info on me and to keep an eye on me and call him if anything arises. For relevancy.
He calls cps on me. A million times. I call once after he verbally abuses me and physically abused my 5 year old. Judge yells at me. For relevancy.
He has my daughter after stalking me for years. He has had eyes on my social media. Drove past my residence. Told my neighbors to keep an eye on me. Abuses my 5 year old. She came over with cuts in her mouth because he was trying to shove soap in her mouth so hard. For relevancy.
I’m lost. She hates him. She tells me. I’ve never seen a 5 year old hate a parent so much. I just want my baby safe. For relevancy.
How in WA state do I get her back and ensure she is safe?
submitted by Acceptable_Fix041693
to legaladvice [link] [comments]
2023.05.17 22:36 NachoTaco832 Kirkland Island Gas Grill or Weber Genesis 2
| || |
I have a 7 burner Nexgrill that has been OK for the most part, but it’s been flipped/tossed around by north Texas winds. It’s time to replace her (and this time stack bricks in the bottom to keep it put). My local club has the 7 burner island for $1,199 and this Weber Genesis S435 for $1,099. This sub hasn’t been very kind to KS grills, but does anyone know if the Weber can be converted to natural gas because that is what I have available. The wife tried to buy me a Napoleon grill for my birthday, but it was so much smaller for this price I told her to wait and get the premium brand installed when we do an indoor kitchen (hopefully in 5-6 years). submitted by NachoTaco832 to Costco [link] [comments]
2023.05.17 21:28 milifiliketz Kirkland 18% sour cream in Quebec and Ontario
I recently went to Montreal and on the way back home I stopped at Costco in West Island, just off highway 40 and, amongst other things, got a two pack of Kirkland 18% sour cream, an item that I buy basically on every trip to Costco. So once I got home I opened it and had some and well, it tasted like crap. So I looked at the list of ingredients on the container and compared it to the one I had bought at Costco in Ottawa, a few weeks ago. Check it out. Kirkland Sour Cream 1 Kirkland Sour Cream 2
If you can't see it on the photo here are the ingredients: Ottawa:
Ultra filtered skim milk
When protein concentrate
Carob bean gum
Sodium citrate Montreal:
Skim milk powder
Modified corn starch
Locust bean gum
submitted by milifiliketz
to CostcoCanada [link] [comments]
2023.05.17 18:54 leonidas111 [$KIRK] Kirkland's Inc - A deep value stock that possibly has asymmetric risk/reward
TL;DR: Kirkland’s operates a total of 346 stores in 35 states and an e-commerce website. There were founded in 1966 and sell mainly home decor (furniture, interior decor etc.). They mainly cater to value conscious crowd. Starting this year, they are looking to moderate their growth in higher price point items such as furniture and moving to lower price point seasonal and impulsive items to attract price conscious consumers. In FY22, their revenue was $498M and a loss of $44M. Their market cap is ~$36M. Kirklands’ has historically had fairly stable revenues, consistent cost structure & strong balance sheet. I estimate their liquidation value close to ~$70-75M (equity part) vs market cap of $36M giving a sufficient margin of safety for investors.
If this stock is in your radar or your portfolio, let me know! Happy to chat.
You can read my detailed these here: https://unfairadvantagecapital.substack.com/p/kirk-kirklands-inc
submitted by leonidas111
to ValueInvesting [link] [comments]
2023.05.17 14:24 CostcoCompanionApp Costco Companion App: We're back with another update!
| || | submitted by CostcoCompanionApp to Costco [link] [comments]
Hey Reddit, we're back again with a Costco Companion App update!
We've listened to your feedback and suggestions and have made some changes to the app as well as added some new features! The biggest feature that we're excited about is "My Warehouse" that allows you to see products specifically spotted at your warehouse, along with basic warehouse details for your convenience.
Some additional features we have on our roadmap that are in the works:
- "My Warehouse's" Discounted Products: Shows you a list of products on sale, as well as, warehouse and manager specials so that you know what products are on sale at your warehouse before you go!
- "My Warehouse" Notifications: Receive notifications for your warehouse for discounted and spotted products. (Let us know in the comments if there are other types of notifications you'd want to receive)
- Restock Alerts: Add your favorite products and get alerted when they're back in stock!
As always we're open to feedback and ideas on how to make your warehouse shopping experience better. If you have suggestions, feedback, or ideas please feel free to drop of a comment in this post or DM us!
App Links: iOS App Android App
- How is this app different from the official Costco app? This app enables the community of Costco fans to discover, discuss, review, rate, and spot in-warehouse Costco products. In Costco's own words: "Our online inventory is not a duplicate of our warehouse product inventory, but rather an extension of it. So, there are items you'll find online that you won't find in the warehouse, and vice versa." Source: https://customerservice.costco.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/670/
- Aren't there reviews on the official Costco app/website? We have found that most products found in the Costco warehouses are not listed on their website, and the few that do end up the website typically do not allow reviews. Based on our research across 10,000 Costco products the vast majority (80%) were not reviewable.
(Disclaimer: We are not affiliated with Costco Wholesale Corporation)
Feel free to join us over at CostcoCompanionApp
for any app related discussions or feedback. Thanks!
2023.05.16 05:46 Friendlyx Best Kibble? Affordable + Good
Hey everyone! I recently got my puppy. When he came home, the person who had him previously told us he was on Hill Science Puppy, I purchased a bag that night without thinking much about it. However, when the bag was close to empty, I started looking and found out that it's "Expensive" in my opinion. However, I remembered how I use Kirkland brand for everything, and it tastes literally the same to me. So, I went and got Kirkland Puppy Kibble since it had good reviews. Fast forward today, my puppies poop smells worse than ever, I am fairly certain it's because of the kibble switch. I am considering switching back but wondering if anyone has any advice on which kibble is affordable but good for dogs?
Thank you for reading!
submitted by Friendlyx
to puppy101 [link] [comments]
2023.05.15 23:06 AnIncognitoBystander Shirt from the donation rack after a normal wash. No bleach.
| || |
Snagged a shirt from the donation rack, threw it into a normal cold wash load at home and the collar portion came out stained as pictured. I dont use bleach, just regular kirkland detergent. Wondering if anyone has come across this as well, this looks like a chem reaction to bleach, but i dont ever use any. Im stumped as to why it only stained on the collar portion. submitted by AnIncognitoBystander to USPS [link] [comments]