Mitsubishi outlander sport 4x4
2011.06.26 15:58 dominikK Mitsubishi
2014.03.18 06:50 ThatPrDude A place to share your Montero/Pajero
A Community for Montero/Pajero Owners and enthusiasts.
2009.06.07 19:52 atvmodifications ATV - A place to discuss ATVs, ATV news, and ATV riding.
Reddit ATV United! Under one banner with mud, sand, mountains, and snow for all! A place to discuss ATVs, ATV news, and ATV
2023.06.05 03:27 FearlessPrint88 Is this a good deal or am I going to regret it?
Recent circumstances have led me to be in the market for a car. Not looking for brand new just reliable. Is this Outlander a gem or a piece of coal?
submitted by FearlessPrint88
to whatcarshouldIbuy [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 03:03 Antique-Way-8723 Wrx looking to transition to SUV or truck
Hey all, my 2008 wrx has served me incredibly well the past few years, but now at 170k, I’m looking to sell it while there is some value left.
I’ll likely be starting a family in the next 3 years, so an SUV, or maybe pickup truck (since the future wife has an suv) is in the cards next. Awd or 4x4 is a must. I understand the sportiness won’t be there for most makes coming from the wrx, but I test drove the 2.0l Crosstrek since I love my Subaru and it’s not cutting it.
Price range I’d like to keep under $25k, but it seems like the $30k area presents better value right now. Im leaning towards a Forester (sport even though it’s all cosmetics), 2019+ rav4, vw Taos, or possibly a Tacoma. Any suggestions are appreciated- even if it’s to wait things out and see if the market levels out soon.
submitted by Antique-Way-8723
to whatcarshouldIbuy [link] [comments]
2023.06.04 23:15 Main_Carob131 2001 Mitsubishi Montero LTD Sport
Is this worth checking out?
submitted by Main_Carob131
to whatcarshouldIbuy [link] [comments]
2023.06.04 22:50 Oyes_theGreat Need help tire fitting, tried online
Hello, so I have 255/70r16 tires and found a set of 225/75r16 that are immaculate. Wondering if they will fit my Ford ranger (2011 sport 4x4). I checked the calculator but have no idea if it is actually feasible or not
submitted by Oyes_theGreat
to tires [link] [comments]
2023.06.04 21:32 tinybubbles94 Need some advice/opinions
Looking at 2 '23 models and I'm having a hard time deciding between the two which are in my price range.
First is a sport 2wd but has all the options(premium sport, advance tech, and led)
And second is the OR 4wd and only with the advance tech and led packages.
The sport cost $1500 more than the OR. I don't ever use the 4x4 in my current car but it's nice to know it's there. But I also want the premium upgrade for the sunroof and leather seats.
Any help with deciding?
submitted by tinybubbles94
to ToyotaTacoma [link] [comments]
2023.06.04 20:35 Alwaysanxiousgal Random yellow light?
| || |
This light randomly came on in my 2023 Mitsubishi outlander. I read my entire manual front to back and looked all over the internet and can’t figure out what it means???? I’m worried something is wrong. Please help! submitted by Alwaysanxiousgal to AskMechanics [link] [comments]
2023.06.04 19:02 MrAniefiok Selling used car in Sierra Leone
Hello. Does anyone have Amy experience with selling used cars in Sierra Leone? Especially in Freetown. I’m planning on driving there i february. What documents should I prepare? Are any brands or models that are easier to sell? I’m thinking about 4x4 for vehicles - subaru impreza, mitsubishi Pajero II or Suzuki Grand Vitara XL7. Any tips or contacts to resellers would be greatly appreciated.
submitted by MrAniefiok
to SierraLeone [link] [comments]
2023.06.04 16:16 Phantom_Builder Anybody know the current wait time for a new customized 2023 F-150 Xl or XLT from manufacturer or a dealer? Loaded question in description
In a bit of a pinch, got rear ended and have frame damage; totaled. Sharing my dads truck at the moment and would like to custom order since every dealer doesn’t have what I’m looking for.
Side question, hindsight after the accident. Do you remove your ball hitch when not in use to prevent frame damage? Wondering what the damage would’ve been if I didn’t have it on.
I’m mostly looking to stay under 60k and I don’t want a lot, but a black f150 XL or XLT with 2.7 eco V6, 4x4, tow package, vinyl floors, supercab with 6.5 bed, work station console, 400w outlet are among the things dealers don’t typically offer. I don’t need the sport package like every dealer has.
Did anyone upgrade to a supercrew with 6.5 bed for the extra foot of truck length? If so, how do you like it?
submitted by Phantom_Builder
to f150 [link] [comments]
2023.06.04 08:43 EntrepreneurNew5414 Mitsubishi outlander 2023
Guys from the canada, when you took the outlander what all were included in the winter package?
submitted by EntrepreneurNew5414
to mitsubishi [link] [comments]
2023.06.04 07:22 Whovianrose12 Good or Bad purchase
| || |
I have to go second hand and get something in that price range Im aiming at a triton but before getting anything I like collecting opinions in order to not make mistakes and to make sure I’m getting a fair deal submitted by Whovianrose12 to CarsAustralia [link] [comments]
2023.06.04 06:03 Firm-Seaworthiness92 Repair or rewrap
| || |
★1998 jeep Cherokee sport 4x4 4.0L submitted by Firm-Seaworthiness92 to CherokeeXJ [link] [comments]
Diagnosing a p0700 code. Over about the 4th injector the wire harness has gotten really hot and most of the wraping/protection has melted. The plastic tray it sits in was completely melted in that spot also. My question is... Should i cut, add female male spade connector, crimp, heat sleeve and wrap or solder it, sleeve it and wrap it OR can i get away with just peeling off what i can of the old and rewraping this area really well? There were only 2 or 3 actual copper wire sticking out. Other than that just hare and stiff and burnt looking.
2023.06.04 06:02 Firm-Seaworthiness92 Repair or rewrap
| || |
★1998 jeep Cherokee sport 4x4 4.0L submitted by Firm-Seaworthiness92 to JeepDIY [link] [comments]
Diagnosing a p0700 code. Over about the 4th injector the wire harness has gotten really hot and most of the wraping/protection has melted. The plastic tray it sits in was completely melted in that spot also. My question is... Should i cut, add female male spade connector, crimp, heat sleeve and wrap or solder it, sleeve it and wrap it OR can i get away with just peeling off what i can of the old and rewraping this area really well? There were only 2 or 3 actual copper wire sticking out. Other than that just hare and stiff and burnt looking.
2023.06.04 02:54 truth621 2019 mitsubishi outlander electric parking brake
where can you find just the electric parking brake motor because I cant find one any where, I need the rear right motor
submitted by truth621
to CarParts [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 23:57 Caulibflower Defending the Draft: Seattle Seahawks
Seattle’s 2023 class represents the second half of a draft-based reload which began last year, after the Seahawks finally admitted they were suffocating Russell Wilson and traded him to Denver so that he could fulfill his destiny. We were left with an unevenly-talented but surprisingly feisty roster which outperformed expectations all the way into the playoffs.
Our front office has been candid about some of its past mistakes in the draft, the most glaring of which have come when the team goes for need over talent. Last year, with the first half of our extra draft picks, we focused on acquiring as much talent as possible, rather than trying to address specific holes. The 2023 draft is very similar in that regard. In free agency, the team was restrained but practical, and added a few mid-range players to ensure a baseline of competency at the most problematic positions. This allowed them even more flexibility and leeway to be aggressive about drafting for talent. What Seattle wants to be in 2023:
I believe that Seattle would have loved to take Anthony Richardson, but the price to trade up was clearly too high. BUT - this is also a testament to the faith that they have in Geno Smith. They were not going to give up multiple first round picks when they think that Geno’s ceiling includes the potential for a Super Bowl run. I believe that is how the front office is looking at this team: They have a boatload of high draft picks over the last two years, which means an unusual number of blue chip prospects on cheap contracts. They also have a QB who has far outplayed his expectations, and if he can continue playing to even a similar
level in 2023, will be outplaying his updated contract as well. I do think that Seattle has tried to take the burden off of Geno with the way that they drafted - but again, this has always been Pete Carroll’s philosophy.
Pete Carroll doesn’t want the team to live or die on the arm of the quarterback.
So, Seattle drafted to make every other part of the roster stronger and more competitive. THE DRAFT 1.05) Devon Witherspoon - CB, Illinois
While I haven’t made much of Seattle’s needs, it’s obvious to anyone who watches the Seahawks that the defense needs dramatic improvement for this team to reach the next level. Tariq Woolen was a huge surprise as a rookie and a breakout star at right cornerback, but Seattle lacked an obvious answer on the opposite side. Devon Witherspoon is a true tone-setter for the defense as well as the perfect complement to Tariq at left cornerback. Where Tariq is supremely long, fast and fluid, Devon Witherspoon is smaller but more in-your-face. He’s violent,
which is an unusual as well as a very exciting trait to list among the first attributes of a cornerback. The speed at which he triggers and the force with which he strikes ballcarriers are special for the position, and that physicality is especially welcome on the left side where he’ll be playing. But he’s also an adept cover man who posted great ball production in college (3 picks and 14 passes broken up in 2022), and for as much as his hitting pops off the screen, it’s actually his mental game which is most exciting of all.
He is one of those players who always seems to know what is happening before anyone else does - it looks like he’s guessing, but when he’s consistently right, over and over, it becomes apparent that he has a truly unusual aptitude for reading the game. That’s not just my own opinion, either - in Pete Carroll’s own words: “His make-up … how he approaches the game, the way he sees his opportunities and stuff. I’ve always held Troy in high regard in that. (Devon Witherspoon) is the closest I’ve come to that, someone talking and acting and performing like that … We’ve not seen a guy like this.” 1.20) Jaxon Smith-Njigba - WR, Ohio State
Tyler Lockett is 30, and going into his age-31 season. People talk about his upcoming cap hit, but he’s still nearly un-cuttable until 2025 due to dead money. Is a trade possible? Maybe, but that somehow feels unlikely. Does the team know that Tyler plans to retire relatively soon? It’s plausible - he does already have a fairly successful side gig going as a realtor. But where I’m actually going with this is … Seattle really needed a 3rd wide receiver even if the whole gang stays together. Dee Eskridge was meant to be that guy a couple of years ago, and it just hasn’t happened. JSN is on another level as a prospect, and by taking over the slot, allows DK and Tyler more freedom to attack the deep third of the field. I think we’ll see all three of them lined up in every position over the course of the season, but the way that JSN is able to attack the short and middle areas with body positioning and quick separation will potentially change the way our whole passing game works - even if he only logs, say, 50 or 60 catches. I’d be really happy with that from him in year 1.
It’s worth mentioning as well - our current OC (who some speculate could be our HC-in-waiting) is Shane Waldron, who was with the Rams as they unlocked the 90+ catch potential of Robert Woods and Cooper Kupp. JSN has the exact attributes to thrive in that kind of scheme - lots of digs, crosses, and pop routes off of play action - probably even more so than DK or Tyler. So even if he doesn’t go huge in year 1, this feels like a slam dunk pick for the future of this offense. 2.37) Derick Hall - EDGE, Auburn
Similar to Devon Witherspoon, Derick Hall is violent. The Seahawks defense has distinctly lacked a certain intimidation factor over the last few years, and Hall is another attempt to rectify that. There were some split opinions on Hall, but there are some indications that the Seahawks had Hall rated as a first-round talent on their big board.
He’s not a refined rusher, but he’s very well-built and physical, and meets blockers with speed, aggression, and power.
Oftentimes we see elite athletes at the EDGE position we assume that they’ll be finesse players, but Hall is the opposite: while he’s squatty (a shade under 6’3” and 255) and very long (34” arms), he also boasts a 93rd percentile broad and 94th percentile 40 yard dash: he’s not trying to beat you around the corner, he’s a freight train with a dragster’s throttle and he’s going to hit you at full speed. He joins an already-young and talented group of EDGE defenders that includes stud free agent signing Uchenna Nwosu and two other recent 2nd-rounders in Darrell Taylor and Boye Mafe. Especially with EDGE rushers, it’s great to have a rotation. You love having a deep group that keeps each other fresh and allows you the flexibility to adapt to situations or matchups. Taylor and Mafe bring more of the typical bend and burst you expect from athletic EDGE players, and Hall’s power and violence is a welcome addition to the mix. 2.52) Zach Charbonnet - RB, UCLA
While fantasy football nerds everywhere donned black to mourn the wasted futures of both Ken Walker III and Zach Charbonnet, I chuckled to myself.
There’s quite a lot of detail on this situation in that link, but the basic upshot is this: Seattle’s front office had Zach Charbonnet very high on their draft board. He was in consideration as early as pick 37,
where they took Derick Hall. Our running game didn’t work very well last year when KWIII was injured, and they want to make sure that doesn’t happen again. But furthermore, even while KWIII was one of the most explosive running backs in the league as a rookie, he was also inconsistent. He ripped off a bunch of big runs, but there were a lot of others where he left meat on the bone.
I’m not suggesting that the rookie version of KWIII is his ceiling, but there was more room for improvement than I think is appreciated by a lot of people who don’t watch the Seahawks. Charbonnet doesn’t have the same breakaway ability, but on a run-to-run basis, he appears to be more consistent at getting 3 or 4 yards in the kinds of spots where KWIII was getting 1 or 2. Pete Carroll really
wants a consistent run game, and if KWIII isn’t delivering that, he might just turn out to be the most exciting 1B in the league. Or maybe he’ll really take ownership of the 1A role and this situation looks a bit like the best of Nick Chubb and Kareem Hunt for the next 3 years. Bottom line: Charbonnet provides high-end depth to a position that has really struggled with injuries in recent years while also offering more potential as a pass blocker, more skill as a receiver, and more consistency and physicality as a ballcarrier. It’ll be really interesting to see how that shakes out in the touch ratios, but it’s not out of the realm of possibility that Charbonnet comes in and takes the priority spot on the depth chart. Pete Carroll indicates that he and Ken Walker will just have to battle it out. 4.108) Anthony Bradford - OG, LSU
While Seattle managed to nab not one but two
starting offensive tackles in last year’s draft, the interior offensive line continued to be a mixed bag. Damien Lewis is entering the 4th year of his rookie contract and has been a little up-and-down since moving from RG to LG after a very good rookie season, and RG Gabe Jackson is currently a free agent. One of Seattle’s only notable FA signings was Detroit’s OC/G Evan Brown, whose 1-year deal gave us a veteran baseline at both C and G going into the draft. They've also got Phil Haynes, a 4th round pick himself from 2019 who's never secured a starting role but has shown some ability when given the opportunity. Anthony Bradford will be expected to compete with both of them for the RG spot in 2023 and hopefully be ready to take over by 2024.
Bradford is another tone-setter. His agility is average, but his combination of bulk and power is high-end - he’s 330 pounds and put up 34 bench reps while still testing in the top 25% of all interior linemen for his jumps and sprints.
This pick is another demonstration of Seattle’s priorities: they want to play a physical brand of football on both sides of the ball. There’s a simplicity to this pick, summarized neatly by an anonymous offensive line coach at the bottom of of his NFL.com prospect profile: “I’ll take size and power all day over finesse guards who can move but don’t have any pop to them.”
It’s worth noting that Seattle picked here because Denver gave up their 2024 3rd round pick to swap 4.108 for pick 3.83. It seems relatively likely that 2024 pick is higher than 3.83, which in turn sort of makes this feel like a free 4th rounder. (Why does Denver want us to have so much of their draft capital?) 4.123) Cameron Young - DT, Mississippi State
One of Seattle’s biggest needs was interior defensive line, and this feels like one of the most obvious ‘need’ picks of the draft - though it’s telling that it doesn’t feel like Seattle specifically targeted a need until the middle rounds.
Cam Young isn’t a dynamic pass rusher, but he’s well-built for the interior and has very, very long arms (34.5”). He’s got a good anchor and combined with that length, gives us a viable player at nose tackle. He doesn’t have
to be flashy to be an early contributor on the interior rotation, and by day 3 any consistent contribution feels like great value for any pick. 5.151) Mike Morris - DL, Michigan
Mike Morris is an interesting pick because he’s likely to play a different position for us than he played at Michigan, where he often played from a 2-point stance. He’s most likely going to be a 5-tech for us (a base end in 3-4/hybrid looks), because while he’s athletic
- in the sense that he moves very well, shows decent balance, and has good hand-eye coordination - he’s not really explosive or twitchy enough to drop back into coverage or challenge offensive tackles with speed.
But he’s also huge. He’s over 6’5”, weighed 275 at the combine and will play around 290 for Seattle. Pete Carroll has indicated that he’ll play a similar role to Dre’Mont Jones and Jarran Reed,
who are both 300-lb defensive ends in our scheme. Similarly to Young, a lack of depth in the rotation opens the possibility for early snaps. 5.154) Olusegun Oluwatimi - OC, Michigan
Now, he’s a pick that got a number of people pretty excited. I was personally a little bit surprised that they took Mike Morris ahead of “Olu Olu,” as center was both a bigger need than 5-tech, and Olu Olu was also widely regarded as a better prospect. But not only was Olu Olu regarded as a better prospect - many people thought that he could go as early as the 3rd or 4th round. PFF loves him, the Senior Bowl’s Jim Nagy loves him, and so did CFB’s awards - in 2022 he won both the Rimington Award as the nations best center as well as the Outland Trophy as the nation’s best interior lineman.
How did he slip to the 5th round? When you look at his scouting reports, you see terms like ‘functional athleticism’ and ‘adequate agility.’ We don’t have agility numbers for him, so it may well be that he simply knows his strengths - and that said, he does
have some physical advantages. He’s about 310, which is on the larger side for a center, pretty good length, and also shows some legitimate explosiveness and power with his jumps and bench. But beyond that, he was a 4-year starter at Michigan who has loads of experience against top competition and a wide variety of defensive schemes. He’s smart. He can make all the calls, he knows where to be, and a center play goes a long way when a guy is in the right place at the right time while bringing plenty of power with him. Like Anthony Bradford, Olu will be challenging Evan Brown for an immediate role on the interior line. There’s guarantee, but there is a real chance this is our starting center for the next several years - and for a 5th round pick, just the legitimacy of that possibility represents a tremendous value. 6.198) Jerrick Reed II - S/DB, New Mexico
Not many people know who Jerrick Reed is, and that’s ok - he’s used to it. An undersized defensive back at 5’9” 196, Reed has done nothing but produce from high school, to community college, and eventually to a D-I scholarship to New Mexico State where he started for all 4 years. This continues a trend: the Seahawks again have taken a smart, tough player with lots of starting experience, who is a very hard worker, and who loves and understands the game. That will be important for a late-round pick trying to make the team, but the path to playing time might be shorter than you’d think.
When Seattle signed Julian Love in free agency, there were questions about what that meant for Quandre Diggs and Jamal Adams. Apparently, per Pete Carroll, it doesn’t mean anything
- they intend to play a lot of 3-safety looks. It’s worth noting that this is something they were already doing at the beginning of last year, before Jamal Adams got injured (again). If this defense is playing with 3 safeties much of the time - which is made even more likely by the lack of depth and talent at off-ball linebacker - then a 4th or 5th safety is much closer than usual to being an immediate backup. Reed’s not going to get any looks on the outside, but he can legitimately back up the free safety, strong safety, and nickel positions. He also has a ton of experience on special teams, and the ability to fill 4 or more different roles on a squad is exactly the kind of thing that makes depth guys stick to final rosters. 7.237) Kenny McIntosh - RB, Georgia
Similar to Olu Olu, Kenny McIntosh is a player who many people thought could go much earlier than he did. The problem with Kenny McIntosh - in my opinion - is simply that he had a very worrying series of predraft measurements. He seemingly dropped weight to run at the combine, but only managed a 4.63 at 204 lbs. He was back up to 216 for Georgia’s pro day, but again only managed a 4.66 along with some other mediocre-to-poor numbers.
Teams seemed more interested in other more-explosive backs, or runners with better resumes as pure ballcarriers.
But at this point in the draft, that lack of interest became Seattle’s gain. Because in Seattle, Kenny McIntosh is not only going to be allowed to play to his strengths - he’s going to be expected
to, because there’s a specific role on this team for a player exactly like him. One of the Seahawks most underrated losses this offseason was running back Travis Homer. It wouldn’t surprise me if most people don’t know who he is, but he had a definite role as a third-down back in addition to special teams duties. Like Jerrick Reed, it will definitely help McIntosh’s case for a roster spot if he can prove his worth on special teams. But he may not have to.
Travis Homer was not a particularly good ballcarrier. He was small - also around 205 - wasn’t creative, wasn’t powerful, wasn’t especially fast or twitchy. But he was a tremendous pass blocker and a serviceable receiver, and those two things earned him about a quarter of all offensive snaps (484) in games he played in over the last 3 seasons. If that seems high, that’s because it is - especially for a running back who only touched the ball 106 times in that span. Compare that to DeeJay Dallas, who had about half-again as many touches on a similar number of snaps.
While Ken Walker III and Zach Charbonnet are going to be the running backs who the offense specifically tries to feed the ball, Kenny McIntosh could easily be the running back that the team wants on the field in the most obvious passing situations. Zach Charbonnet was also
one of the most productive receivers among college running backs, but Kenny McIntosh is probably smoother and more refined as both a route runner and a receiver. McIntosh registered zero drops on 90 targets, posted a PFF grade over 90 as a receiver, and is also already a very reliable pass blocker.
That means there’s already a role for him on the Seahawks, and KWIII and Charbs aren’t necessarily in his way - if anything, those guys might be battling for the 3rd-down snaps that Seattle’s coaches assume will go to McIntosh. Again, as with several of these other day three picks - this 7th rounder enters training camp with a great shot to take hold of an important role early on. He may only log 20 carries and 20 catches in the stat book over the course of the season, but it might also be on 150-200 snaps, and in important game situations. And if he’s able to keep KWIII and Charbs that much fresher, and especially if he’s just the best
for those situations, once again that’s tremendous value for the back end of the draft.
I’m really excited for this draft class.
submitted by Caulibflower
to NFL_Draft [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 20:54 ObsidianWraith Engine sputters on wide open throttle
2023.06.03 17:46 TemporaryUnlikely736 Did your target skip H case?
2023.06.03 16:01 khoafraelich789 Why the electric car future won't be boring! What Porsche, Mercedes-AMG, Audi and others are doing to make EVs exciting Opinion
| || | submitted by khoafraelich789 to CarInformationNews [link] [comments]
I am very excited by the future of electric vehicles (EVs) - which isn't an easy statement to make given my love of all things petrol powered.
One of the most common complaints about EVs is that they are ‘boring’, in large part because they are quiet and that removes a large part of the sensory experience of driving a car. I won’t deny that I’ll miss the sound of internal combustion engines when they’re gone (although that will be a long time in the future).
But there is a lot to look forward to if you’re a fan of exciting and capable cars when we look at even the short-term view of incoming new models. The days of ‘golf-carts-on-steroids’ like the Mitsubishi i-MiEV are long gone, and instead EVs are being pitched as both performance and luxury cars.
There are exciting EVs coming from Porsche, Polestar, BMW and Audi - even Kia is getting in on the act with the compelling EV6 GT.
Audi is turning up the excitement dial on its EV range with the introduction of both the e-tron S and e-tron GT models. The former is a more powerful version of its existing electric SUV, while the latter is an all-new sports sedan based on the same underpinnings as the Porsche Taycan.
But, wait, that’s not all, because Audi will introduce the RS e-tron GT, a red-hot 440kW/830Nm version that will effectively replace the R8 supercar as the German brand’s halo model.
That won’t be the only electric sports sedan coming our way in 2022 with both Porsche and BMW set to launch rivals to the Audi.
Porsche will expand the Taycan range with a new GTS model, which is significant because the ‘GTS’ badge is reserved for the brand’s ‘driver focused’ models. That means the Taycan GTS has been created specifically to excite the driver, with its 440kW-tuned dual-motor powertrain.
BMW has overhauled its EV strategy, ditching the quirky but compact i3 in favour of a broader range of options - including its first M-badged model, the i4 M50. This new offering will have a pair of electric motors to punch out 400kW/795Nm, comfortably more than the latest M3 Competition. Unlike some of its rivals though, BMW isn’t just adding more electric grunt, the i4 M50 will also come equipped with adaptive M suspension and M Sport brakes to ensure it handles with poise and precision.
For those who don’t equate performance with excitement, there are other EV alternatives. BMW has just launched the iX, its new flagship SUV. A potent M Sport-tuned iX M60 is due to arrive later this year, making 440kW, to join the iX xDrive40 and xDrive50 Sport models
And this is just the beginning; Porsche will launch the all-electric Macan in 2023; Volvo spin-off Polestar has plans for an entire range of exciting EVs starting with the 2, 3, 4 and 5; the Kia EV6 GT will be the brand’s most powerful model ever; Mercedes-AMG will launch a range of e-Performance models; and by the end of the decade there will be electric sports cars from Porsche and Ferrari.
These are just some of the exciting electric models that are headed our way in the coming years, which should be enough to win over all but the most die-hard petrol heads.
Certainly the future of performance cars and driving excitement will look, feel and sound different but for anyone who loves driving the future looks bright.
2023.06.03 05:07 RynaLagger Cản sau Mitsubishi Pajero Sport 2018-2020 6410D073
2023.06.03 04:57 nimmoisa000 Open world crime game idea Cartel: Palm City.
Developed by Hangar 13, DICE, Ripple Effect Studios, EA Gothenburg, and Criterion Games and published by EA.
Additionally former EA Black Box and Ghost Games employees who would help access game assets and code from previous NFS titles to streamline the development)
Cartel (or alternatively as “Cartel: Palm City” or "Cartel: Miami" ) would be an open world title based on the Mafia Games, the GTA games and the Saints Row games, with elements of Battlefield: Hardline thrown in with an array of weapons and vehicles based on their real life counterparts.
Gameplay wise the driving would be like Need for Speed titles, and on foot and shooting mechanics like BF: Hardline and Saints Row. Plus you can customize your cars and weapons to the same extent in BF: 2042 and some cars would allow for mounted weapons,on foot you can execute people with your equipped weapon like in The Godfather games. On foot would be an FPS view (you can change to a third person view as well) same with having an FPS view in your car.
There would an single player experience point system (like in BF Hardline single player) you gain XP from killing gangsters, and cops blowing up or capturing enemy vehicles and completing main missions, side missions and activities also there will be 15 levels to achieve with each level up unlocking new weapons, vehicles and customization for your weapons and vehicles. As well as a New Game Plus (NG+) where everything you unlocked is carried over and you can also play on the higher difficulties through NG+.
Also there would be five wanted levels for police and five vendetta levels for the gangs should you reach level five gang vendetta you start a Gang War there are three ways to stop a Gang War either bribe the feds, blow up a gang stronghold, or hide out in a safe house. Police wanted levels one and two local units would come after the player, at police wanted level two or three the state police would come after the player. At wanted level four and five the feds would come after the player. The military will only come after the player if they trespass in Fort Rockport or the Palmount Naval Shipyard
In Cartel: Palm City; in a different universe and timeline where there's a total prohibition of all narcotics in the United States in 2010; tells the story of Jack Rourke (the player character) a hardworking rideshare driver at day and a street racer at night who's scraping by in Palm City circa 2019. One fateful night, Jack Rourke has an inadvertent brush with the Blackwell Syndicate (mainly Carl Stoddard and that showcases a life of reward too big to ignore. As he joins the Blackwell Syndicate who are fighting for control of Palm City against five other criminal groups and take the city for the Blackwell Syndicate including recovering evidence that could not only convict the Blackwell Syndicate, as well as a network of crime lords in many countries, (including the other gang’s backers) including the Blackwell Syndicate's backers the Mob and it would also directly implicate the CIA in Palm City’s drug trade with Jack Rourke earning the nickname “El Sicario” for his efforts in driving the other gangs out of Palm City. When he learns how much the drugs were hurting the people of Palm City and all over the country as well as learning that the Blackwell Syndicate had gotten into the drug trade themselves, he contacts FBI agent Chase Linh who relays the story to her and offers the evidence and his testimony in exchange for full immunity for him and his associates, and the evidence on the computer was enough to convict everyone form all the five gangs, but also their crime lord backers from at least half a dozen countries, as well implicating the CIA in this as well as lobbying efforts to keep all narcotics prohibited, leading to a new administration repealing the Narcotics Prohibition law and legalizing low level cannabis. However six months later after the repeal of the Narcotics Prohibition Jack Rourke would be gunned down by Russian Mafia hitmen, Dimitri "Dima '' Mayakovsky and Henry "Black" Blackburn.
- Sean Faris - Jack Rourke
- Erik Armando Alvarez - Marcus Blackwell
- Kieth David - Julian “Julius” Little
- Philip Anthony-Rodriguez - Nick Mendoza
- Kelly Hu - Khai Minh Dao
- Travis Willingham - Carl Stoddard
- Eugene Byrd - Marcus “Boomer” Boone
- Adam J. Harrington - Tyson Latchford
- Jack Derges - Tyler "Ty" Morgan
- David Ajala - Sean "Mac" McAlister
- Jessica Madsen - Jessica "Jess" Miller
- Ramon Tikaram - Ravindra "Rav" Chaudhry
- Brooke Burke - Rachel Teller
- Josie Maran - Mia Townsend
- Jonny Cruz - Lucas Rivera
- Ana Marte - Ana Rivera
- Maggie Q - FBI Agent Chase Linh
- Bentino Martinez - CIA Agent Julian Dawes
- Coolie Ranx - Benny King
- Jason Michael Zumwalt - Roman Barkov
- Michael Andrew Hollick - Niko Barkov
- Fred Tatasciore - Tony Alpert
- Josh Coxx - Frank Mercer
- Shontae Saldana - Eva Torres
- Josh Collins - Danny Shaw
- Moti Margolin - Dimitri Glebov
- Jack Yang - Chan Wu
- Graham Shiels - Leo Ray
- Mark Rolston - Neil Roark
- Dean McKenzie - Jonathan Cross
- David Rees Snell - Gregory "GMAC" MacDonald
- Heather Fox - Rose Largo
- Joshua Alba - Zack Maio
- Kurt Caceres - Hector Maio
- Lawrence B. Adisa - Brad Rogers
- Dominique Tipper - Lina Navarro
- David Palffy - Caleb Reece
- David Menkin - Hector "Ming" Domingo
- Bruce Johnson - Wes "Webster" Allen
- William Roberts - Joe "JV" Vega
- Jun-Yamazaki - Toru "Bull" Sato
- Derek Hamilton - Clarence "Razor" Callahan
- Chuck Norris - Chief Norris
- Paul Pape - Jack Keller
- Christina Hendricks - Sam Harper
List of activities
- Story Mission: Missions that advance the plot
- Side Mission: Missions that do not advance the plot but earns extra experience/money
- Street Race: Just like it is in Need for Speed, finish first.
- Combat Race: Just like Street Race, but weapon use is allowed.
- Mayhem: Cause as much destruction as possible and get the highest Cost to State score.
- Car Snatch: Steal a car from the cops or one of the four gangs and bring it to a chop shop and also unlock the car you stole for free.
- Drug/CigaWeapon Trafficking: Deliver drugs/military-grade weapons/Cuban cigars to dealers and avoid the cops and rival gangs.
- Car Delivery: Deliver a load of high-end cars to car dealers.
- Assassination: Find and kill a named character, bonus if you fulfill a special condition
- Acura NSX '17, Acura RSX-S '04,
- Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio '16,
- Aston Martin DB5 '64, Aston Martin DB11 '17, Aston Martin DB11 Volante '19, Aston Martin Vulcan '16,
- Audi R8 V10 Performance '19, Audi S5 Sportback '17,
- BMW i8 Coupé '18, BMW i8 Coupé K.S. '18, BMW i8 Roadster '18, BMW M2 Competition '19, BMW M3 '06, BMW M3 '10, BMW M3 Evolution II '88, BMW M3 GTR L.E. '06, BMW M4 '18, BMW M4 Convertible '17, BMW M4 GTS '16, BMW M5 '18, BMW X6 M '16, BMW Z4 M40i '19,
- Buick Grand National '87, Buick Cascada '16
- Chevrolet Bel Air '55, Chevrolet C10 Sidestep Pickup '65, Chevrolet Camaro SS '67, Chevrolet Camaro Z28 '14, Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 '17, Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport '17, Chevrolet Corvette Z06 '13, Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 '19, Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (2020), Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Convertible (2020), Chevrolet Corvette ZO6 (Cross’ ZO6)
- Dodge Challenger SRT8 '14, Dodge Charger '69, Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat ‘18
- Ferrari 458 Italia '09, Ferrari 458 Spider '11, Ferrari 488 GTB '15, Ferrari 488 Pista '19, Ferrari F40 '87, Ferrari FXX-K Evo '18, Ferrari LaFerrari '13, Ferrari Testarossa Coupé '84,
- Ford F-150 Raptor '17, Ford F-150 SVT Raptor L.E. '17, Ford Focus RS '16, Ford GT '17, Ford Mustang '65, Ford Mustang BOSS 302 '69, Ford Mustang Foxbody '90, Ford Mustang GT '15, Ford Crown Victoria ‘08
- Honda Civic Type-R '00, Honda Civic Type-R '15, Honda NSX Type-R '92, Honda S2000 '09,
- Infiniti Q60 S '17,
- Jaguar F-Type R Convertible '19, Jaguar F-Type R Coupé '16,
- Koenigsegg Regera '16 (Roman’s Regera)
- Lamborghini Aventador S '18, Lamborghini Aventador S Roadster '17, Lamborghini Aventador SVJ Coupe '19, Lamborghini Aventador SVJ Roadster '19, Lamborghini Countach '89, Lamborghini Diablo SV '95, Lamborghini Huracán '18, Lamborghini Huracán Performante '18, Lamborghini Huracán Performante Spyder '18, Lamborghini Huracán Spyder '18, Lamborghini Murciélago SV '10, Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 '08
- Land Rover Defender 110 '15, Land Rover Range Rover Sport SVR '15,
- Lotus Exige S '06,
- Mazda MX-5 '15, Mazda MX-5 '96, Mazda RX-7 Spirit R '02,
- McLaren 570S '15, McLaren 570S Spider '18, McLaren 600LT '18, McLaren F1 '93, McLaren P1 '14, McLaren P1 GTR '15
- Mercedes-AMG A 45 '16, Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupé '18, Unlocked at REP LVL 18, Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupé K.S. '18, Mercedes-AMG G 63 '17, Mercedes-AMG GT '15, Mercedes-AMG GT R '17, Mercedes-AMG GT S Roadster '19
- Mercury Cougar '67
- Mini JCW Countryman '17
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX '07, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X '08, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X K.S. '08
- Nissan 180SX Type X '96, Nissan 240SX '98, Nissan 350Z ‘03, Nissan 370Z ‘09, Nissan GT-R ‘07, Nissan Fairlady 240ZG '71, Nissan GT-R '17, Nissan Silvia Spec-R Aero '02, Nissan Skyline 2000 GT-R '71, Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec '93, Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec '99, Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec '02,
- Opel Astra '09
- Pagani Huayra BC '17
- Plymouth Barracuda '70
- Polestar 1 '20
- Pontiac Firebird '77, Pontiac Firebird '99, Pontiac GTO '05, Pontiac G8 '08
- Porsche 718 Cayman GTS '18, Porsche 911 Carrera GTS '18, Porsche 911 Carrera GTS Cabriolet '18, Porsche 911 Carrera RSR 2.8 '73, Porsche 911 Carrera S '97, Porsche 911 GT2 RS '18, Porsche 911 GT3 RS '19, Porsche 911 Targa 4 GTS '18, Porsche 911 Turbo S Cabriolet Ex '18, Porsche 911 Turbo S Exclusive '18, Porsche 918 Spyder '15, Porsche Cayman GT4 '15, Porsche Panamera Turbo '17, Porsche 911 Carrera S (991) '12
- SRT Viper GTS '14
- Subaru BRZ Premium '14, Subaru Impreza WRX STI '06, Subaru Impreza WRX STI '10,
- Volkswagen Beetle '63, Volkswagen Golf GTI '76, Volkswagen Golf GTI Clubsport '16,
- Volvo 242 DL '75, Volvo Amazon P130 '70
- Light Vehicles: M1161 ITV, VDV Buggy, LYT2021, MRAP, SPM-3, ZFB-05, Quad Bike, Dirt Bike. Desert Patrol Vehicle. Skid Loader
- Infantry Fighting Vehicles: LAV-25, BTR-90, ZBD-09, AAV-7A1. AMTRAC
- Main Battle Tanks: M1 Abrams, T-90A, Type 99 MBT, HT-95 Levkov
- Anti-Aircraft Vehicles: LAV-AD, 9K22 Tunguska-M, Type 95 AA
- Mobile Artillery: HIMARS
- Helicopters: AH-1Z Viper, Mi-28 Havoc, Z-10W, AH-6 Little Bird, Z-11W, KA-60 Kasatka, UH-1Y Venom, Z-9 Haitun
- Naval Craft: DV-15 Interceptor, RCB-90, RHIB Boat, PWC, ACV
- Emplacements: .50 Cal, M220 TOW Launcher, 9M133 Kornet Launcher, HJ-8 Launcher, Centurion C-RAM, Pantsir-S1, LD-2000 AA, Schipunov 42. Launch Pod
- Optics (Pistols): Iron Sights, Improved Iron Sights, Ghost Ring, Mini (RDS), Deltapoint (RDS), Comp M4S (1X) Magnum Scope (2x)
- Optics (Rifles): Short Range; Barska Reflex (RDS), Kobra (RDS), Coyote (RDS), EOTech Sight (1x), PKA-S (1x), HD-33 (1x), F2000 (1.6x) (F2000 only). Medium Range; M145 (3.4x), PK-A (3.4x), PRISMA (3.4x), Mark 4 HAMR (3.5x) ACOG (4x), PSO-1 (4x), JGM-4 (4x). Long Range: CL6x (6x), PKS-07 (7x), Rifle Scope (8x), Hunter (20x), Ballistic (40x), IRNV (1x), FLIR (2x)
- Accessories: Canted Iron Sights, Magnifier (2x), Variable Zoom (2x-14x), Flash Light, Tactical Light, Laser Sight, Tri Beam Laser, Green Laser Sight, LaseLight Combo, Range Finder, Target Detector, Stabilizer.
- Barrel: Standard Barrel, Heavy Barrel, Light Barrel
- Muzzle (ARs/Carbines, DMRs, LMGs, PDWs, and Sidearms): Muzzle Brake, Compensator, Suppressor, Flash Hider, Flash Enhancer.
- Muzzle (shotgun): Duckbill, Full Choke, Modified Choke
- Underbarrel: Underslung Rail (M320, GP-30, M26 MASS), Bipod, Ergo Grip, Angled Grip, Stubby Grip, Vertical Grip, Folding Grip, Potato Grip
- Auxiliary: Straight Pull Bolt, Bipod
- Ammunition: Shotshells, 12 Gauge Buckshot, 12 Gauge Dart, 12 Gauge Frag, 12 Gauge Slug
40mm Grenades, 40mm HE, 40mm Incendiary, 40mm CS, 40mm Dart, 40mm Flashbang, 40mm LVG, 40mm Smoke, 40mm 3GL.
- 25mm Grenades - 25mm Airburst, 25mm Dart, 25mm Smoke.
- Arrows - Broadhead Arrow, Bullet Point Arrow, Explosive Tipped Arrow (Tek Arrows), Poison Arrow
Key: Base weapon (special variant)
- Melee Weapons: Blunt Weapons, Knives, Collapsible Baton, Machete (L.S 16 Machete), Breaching Hammer, Sledge Hammer, Axe, Inquisition Sword, Shovel, Bayonet, ACB-90, Shank, Machete, Bowie, Carbon Fiber, Scout, Survival, Trench, Boot, SEAL, Dive, Tactical, BJ-2, Precision, Baseball Bat, 2x4, Lead Pipe
- Light Pistols; P226, M9, QSZ-92, MP443, G17 (Street Racer Special), FN57. Machine Pistols; CZ-75. G18, TEC-9, MAC-10, MP9, 93R.
- Heavy Pistols: M1911, Compact 45, SW40, DEagle .38, DEagle .357, DEagle .44, DEagle .50, DEagle .501, DEagle .700, 45T (Mercer’s 45T), .40
- Revolvers; Unica 6 .38, Unica 6 .357, Unica 6 .44, Unica 6 .50, Unica 6 .501, Unica 6 .700, .38 Snub, .38 Special, .357 RS, MP412 REX, .44 Magnum (.44 Magnum Force), .501 Magnum Enforcer, .700 Magnum
- Short Rifles/Shotguns; Mare's Leg, Lupara, Shorty 12G (Modern Lupara)
- Personal Defense Weapons/SMGs: MP5, MX4, PP-2000, UMP-45, CBJ-MS, PDW-R, CZ-3A1, JS2, P90, UMP-9, MP7 (Combine MP7) , AS VAL, SR-2, MPX, Groza-4, K10 (Dillinger II), M1A1, M1928 (Dillinger), MP5SD
- Shotguns: QBS-09, 870 MCS, M1014, Hawk 12G, Saiga 12K, SPAS-12, UTS-15, DBV-12, DAO-12, USAS-12, AA-12, 870P Magnum, 37 Stakeout (Cross’ 37 Stakeout), Double-Barrel Shotgun, KSG12, M26 MASS
- Carbines: AK5C, ACW-R, SG553, AKU-12, A-91, ACE 52 CQB, G36C, M4, ACE 21 CQB, Type-95B-1, MTAR-21, Phantom, Groza-1, RO933, AKS-74U, CAR-556, ACWR.
- Assault Rifles: AK-12 (Shovak AK-12), SCAR-L, SCAR-H, M416, SAR-21, AEK-971 (Russian Dillinger), FAMAS, AUG A3, CZ-805, QBZ-95-1, ACE 23, L85A2, F2000 (SC-20K), ARX-160, Bulldog, AN-94, M16A3, M16A4, AKM, L85A2, ARM, MDC, SAR-21, AUG A3, HCAR, SA-58 OSW, HK51, FN FAL, SG510.
- Light Machine Guns: U-100 MK5 (Modern Dillinger), Type 88 LMG, LSAT, PKP Pecheneg, QBB-95-1, M240B, MG4, M249, M60-E4 (M60-ULT), AWS, L86A2, RPK, RPK-74, RPK-12,
- Designated Marksman Rifles: RFB, Mk11 Mod 0, SKS, SVD-12, QBU-88, M39 EMR, ACE 53 SV, SCAR-H SV, M39 EMR
- Sniper Rifles: R700PPS, TRG-42P, CS-LR4, M40A5, Scout Elite, SV-98, JNG-90, 338-Recon, M98B, SRR-61, FY-JS, Dragunov SVD, L115, GOL Magnum, SR338, CS5, .300 Knockout, M200 Intervention, M82A3 .416, M82A3 .50, M82A3 .501, M82A3 .700, M82A3 .900, M82A3 20mm Vulcan, AMR-2 .416, AMR-2 .50, AMR-2 .501, AMR-2 .700, AMR-2 .900 AMR-2 20mm Vulcan, HVM-II, M136 CS, Vidhwansak, Rorsch Mk-1, Rorsch Mk-4, 20mm Vulcan Grenares: M67 Frag, V40 Mini, RGO Impact, M34 Incendiary, M18 Smoke, M84 Flashbang, Hand Flare, CS Gas Grenade, Molotov, AA Mine, AT Mine, SLAM, C4 Explosive, M18 Claymore
- Launchers: M32 MGL, M203, M320, GP-30, M26 MASS, RPG,MBT LAW, FIM-92 Stinger, RPG-7V2, SA-18 Igla, Mk153 SMAW, FGM-148 Javelin, FGM-172 SRAW, XM-25
- Gadgets: Defibrillator, First Aid Pack, Medic Bag, Repair Tool, Ammo Box, Ammo Pack, M224 Mortar, MP-APS, XM25, UCAV, Ballistic Shield, MAV, Motion Sensor, PLD, Radio Beacon, SOFLAM, T-UGS, SUAV, RAWR M240B, RAWR M203, XD-1 Accipiter
Other: Nail Gun
- The Birth of Art - After winning a big race, Jack Rourke collects the winnings at the Palm City Historical Museum
- An Offer you Can't Refuse - Jack Rourke must evade Volk sicarios with Tyson Lachford and Carl Stoddard members of the Blackwell Syndicate
- Race Day - After the events of the last mission, Jack Rourke partakes in a race day event and wins three events with his Porsche 911 Carrera S (991) '12
- Running Man - Volk sicarios Niko and Dimitri crashes the race day and Jack must get to the Blackwell Garage
Chapter 1 (2019-2021)
- M34 Party - Jack Rourke joins the Blackwell Syndicate and gets acquainted with everyone before going with Tyson in a Pontiac GTO '05 to burn the Volk's cars with M34 Incendiary Grenades as well as stealing GMAC's Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4
- Standard Routine - Jack Rourke rolls with Tyson, Stoddard and Jonathan Cross to collect protection money but things go south when they collect from a hotel out of town and Jack Rourke chases after the hotel owner in Cross' car.
- Fair Play - Jack Rourke is tasked with stealing Ryan Cooper's Nissan 240SX and sabotaging it on the eve of the biggest Speedhunter race of the year, the SpeedHunter Championship Finals and in a last minute swap Jack Rourke has to race in place of Tyler Morgan
- Mia Townsend - Jack Rourke is tasked with taking Mia Townsend out for a night at the city... until a gang of Wraith street racers led by Caleb Reece hassles her and Jack Rourke takes them on in a fight
- Get Used To It - After the events of the previous mission Jack Rourke and Tyson Latchford are sent to teach the Wraiths a lesson But Caleb Reece makes it serious and Caleb Reece is wound up being killed by Tyson after a chase around the city alongside Danny Shaw.
- The Saint and The Sinner - It's revealed thtat Caleb Reece was Chief Norris' best friend, and Danny Shaw survives the crash however Stoddard would handle Shaw as Jack Rourke is tasked with infiltrating the Elmore Plaza Hotel and has to kill the manager, Nikki Morris and bomb the hotel before escaping to a funeral and confronts, Danny Shaw and Frank Mercer who are also in attendance. Jack Rourke kills Shaw and nearly kills Frank as well. But Frank tasers Rourke and escapes. It would be revealed that some of the Volk sicarios recognized Sotddard and had to deal with them, then the two escaped in a hearse.
Chapter 2 (2021)
- A Trip to the Countryside - In order to get a large supply of cannabis from Mexico, Jack Rourke takes a team to retrieve the Mexican from Mexican smugglers only to be ambushed by Los Zetas L.S 16 and Volk sicarios, then it's revealed that Roman had paid off the FBI to go after Rourke and his teammates then they came off with the cannabis killing their pursuers in the process.
- Code of Silence - The evidence that Tyson and Stoddard had ripped from the Volk had fallen in the hands of Hector Maio who cut a deal with the FBI, total immunity for the evidence and Jack Rouke is tasked with killing him and retrieving the evidence
- Visiting Rich People - Jack Rourke is tasked with sabotaging a federal proscutor's case against The Mob, the Blackwell Syndicate's backers as well as killing the federal prosecutor in charge of the case.
- Visiting Powerful People - Jack Rourke is tasked with meeting and protecting a powerful member of Palm City's elite, the owner of Prefered Outcomes Julian Daws... though he more than meets the eyes of Jack Rourke
- Agent Dawes - Julian Daws is revealed to be a CIA agent who is tasked with keeping the flow of drugs to Jack's surprise and that he is backing the Blackwell Syndicate through Prefered Outcomes.
- The Drug Trade - Julian Daws walks Jack Rourke through Palm City's drug trade and how the illicit street racing scene is used as a cover to smuggle drugs.
- Great Deal - Tyson Lachford scores a major deal with a drug farm in Georgia who promises to supply them with large amounts of drugs in exchange for access to databases concerning highway patrol routes; however when the deal goes down at a parking garage, the Volk and L.S 16 ambush them.
- Bon Appetit - Jack Rourke drives Eva Torrez, Marcus Blackwell and Julian Daws to the rebuilt Elmore Plaza Hotel for brunch only for Niko and Dimirti with a Volk hit squad to blast the entire lobby with gunfire and C4 explosives, Jack Rourke vaults over with Eva Torrez, Marcus Blackwell and Julian Daws, there Jack Rourke and Eva Torrez rush out through the side entrance and confronts the hit squad with Jack Rourke killing both Niko and Dimirti. However Blackwell wants Jack to confront Jonathan Cross at a doughnut store and reveals that the Volk threatened to turn him over to IAD and is chased throughout the city with Marcus Blackwell putting Cross on permanent retirement by killing him with a Lupara.
Chapter 3 (Finishing the other gangs and downfall of Jack Rourke) (late 2021)
- Happy Anniversary - Jack Rourke is tasked with completing a contract hit against Frank Mercer at the fifth anniversary of the formation of the High-Speed Task Force by firing a sniper rifle stashed in a bathroom
- You Lucky Bastard - After a failed attempt to kill Razor; Roman's personal driver and #2 of the Volk, Jack Rourke is given the contract to kill Razor, first by car bomb but ends up killing Deputy Chief Jack Keller. instead of Razor. Jack Rourke, Tyson and Stoddard would later find Razer at a Burger King. In this Rourke can choose to kill or spare Razor. Rourke would spare him after he tells him that the CIA is deeper in Palm City's drug trade than Jack Rourke is led to believe
- Creme de la Creme - Marcus Blackwell plans to kill Roman, Niko, Demintri and Chan Wu in front of the city's Creme de la Creme, the mayor, the police chief, the FBI director and even the city's richest elite. However things go south and Jack Rourke chases Roman and Niko at the airport where they get to a private jet but is shot down and crash lands on the Cross Mermeroral Bridge Chan Wu is still alive and Jack Rourke executes him and leaves before the cops show up.
- Plugging the Chief - After the events of Creme de la Creme; Chief Norris places to take on the Blackwell Syndicate and to dismantle them, and a contract hit is placed on him where Jack Rourke accepts the contract and kills Chief Norris.
- Election Campaign - The State Governor had launched his reelection bid with the promise get tough on the cartels that had plagued Palm City and like Chief Norris has a contract hit out on him which Jack Rourke is tasked with taking, using a sniper rifle
- Just for Relaxation - Marcus Blackwell tells Jack Rourke about a shipment of Cuban cigars as well as a hidden shipment of diamonds (hot ice) straight from Africa however and Jack Rourke takes a crew to retrieve the shipment from federal customs however it's revealed that instead of diamonds it's Cold Shot... the same drug being pushed by the other gangs.
- The Truth - Jack Rourke and Kahi Minh Dao eavesdrop on Marcus Blackwell and Julain Daws and they learn the truth.
- Moonlighting - Jack Rourke after knowing about the truth takes Tyson to rob the Palm CIty First National in order to retire from the sicario lifestyle and gets into a massive shootout with the PCPD Heat-style.
- The Death of Art - After the heist of Palm City First National Jack Rourke finds Tyson dead and meets Stoddard at the museum only to find out that Stoddard knew about the heist, and used his share of the drug money and clout at Prefered Outcomes to buy out The7 as his personal hit squad, however Jack Rourke manages to kill every member of The7 but spares Stoddard (the player can also kill him but canonically Jack Rourke spares him)
After the trial and the repeal of the Jack Rurke is placed in the Witness Protection Program in Lakeshore City but six months later after the repeal of the Narcotics Prohibition Jack Rourke would be gunned down by members of the West Side Club, Dimitri "Dima" Mayakovsky and Henry "Black" Blackburn.
The Gangs of Palm City
L.S 16 (Los Salmos 16) - Also known as The Salmos. Backed by the most powerful Mexican drug lords and the most powerful arms traffickers in the world, L.S 16 once ruled all of Palm City In fear until The House stepped in. They’re also the strongest gang in the game with access to military grade weapons and vehicles and each gang kill from them awards 500-1,500 XP depending on the enemy type. They are led by Neil Roark.
The House - The House is a gambling gang with strong ties and backed by the Sicilian Mafia; they run the street scene and the casinos in Palm City. They’re pretty strong but weaker than L.S 16, and they have access to military grade weapons and vehicles each gang kills from them awards 250-800 XP depending on the enemy type. Headed by Lina Navarro.
The Volk - The Volk is a Chinese-Russian gang led by Roman Barkov with Niko Barkov as their enforcer backed by the Triads (Chan Wu), the Russian Mob (Dimitri Glebov), and GMAC's crew (Gregory "GMAC" MacDonald, Rose Largo) for cars who control the weapon smuggling and arms dealing in Palm City. With this backing and access to military grade weapons. They are a mid tier gang and each gang kill from them awards 200-600 XP depending on the enemy type. They are also the ones who go after the Blackwell Syndicate the most.
Palm Kings - The Palm Kings (PKs) is a Black gang made up of Black nationalists who controls Palm Harbor’s rackets and extorts store owners. Led by Benny King, they’re equipped with police-grade weaponry and has strong ties with the PCPD despite this, they are the second weakest gang in the game and each gang kill from them awards 150-500 XP depending if it's a regular to elite
Dixie Paladins - The Dixie Paladins are a white supremacy gang and a militarized version of the Ku Klux Klan (KKK) who controls the Gold Coast Mountains in the mountainous regions of Palm City. they’re the weakest gang in the game and each gang kill from them awards 100-250 XP from regular to elite members. They are led by Tony Alpert
Blackwell Syndicate - The Blackwell Syndicate is a underground criminal organization based in Palm City and is led by Marcus Blackwell with Julian “Julius” Little as underboss, Hector Maio before "Code of Silence" and Zack Maio after "Code of Silence". Nick Mendoza. Khai Minh Dao and Carl Stoddard are caporegimes and Tyson Latchford, Tyler "Ty" Morgan, Sean "Mac" McAlister, Jessica "Jess" Miller as soldiers. Other members include Ravindra "Rav" Chaudhry as the gang's car expert Rachel Teller as the gang's customization expert, Marcus “Boomer” Boone as the gang's weapon experts. The Blackwell Syndicate would be the gang that the player would join. In Act 1, they're an outside and fast tracked to soldier, but in Act 2 the player would be a capo until the end of the game. They are secretly backed by both The Mob and the CIA through Agent Dawes. Jonathan Cross and Mia Townsend are also on the gang's payroll until "Bon Appetit" where Marcus Blackwell executes him with a 870P Magnum to the head. Also Mia would also go with Jack Rourke as well
The police/military force
PCPD - the police force of Palm City/Miami if the player does hostile acts (killing civilians, firing unsuppressed weapons in public, etc) will attract police attention and each kill from them awards 50 XP for regular members and 100 XP for armored members, However the player can bribe the PCPD to look the other way or will even help the player fight the other gangs but would be the target of higher level police forces. (Sort of like it was in The Godfather game) The player can also buy favors from them as well. Also they’ll deploy stronger units at higher heat level alongside the FBI. The cars PCPD drives are the Ford Crown Victoria, Dodge Challenger, Pontiac GTO, and the Chevy Grand Sport
Florida Highway Patrol (FHP) - The state police force and Only appears in wanted levels 3 and above, Each kill from them awards 75 XP for regular state troopers and 150 XP for tactical state troopers. Regular state troopers drives Ford Mustang GTs tactical state troopers drives Nissan GT-R
FBI - Only appears in wanted level 5 the FBI will be called in if the player continues to retaliate against the PCPD. Each kill from them awards 125 XP for regular agents, 250 XP for FBI SWAT and 375 XP for FBI HRT, Like the PCPD the player can bribe the FBI to look the other way, or even help the player fight gangs, or the PCPD but at the second highest price. The FBI also has the second widest array of favors the player can buy. regular agents drives the Nissan 350Z or Porsche 911 GT3 RS, FBI SWAT drives the - Lamborghini Aventador SVJ Roadster or Ford F-150 SVT Raptor L.E. and FBI HRT drives the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X or Land Rover Range Rover Sport SVR
Military - Only goes after the player if they trespass in Fort Rockport or the Palmount Naval Shipyard. Each kill from them awards 200 XP for regs, 400 XP for experienced troops and 600 XP for elite troops. Like the PCPD, State Police and the FBI, the player can bribe the military to look the other way, or even help the player fight gangs, the PCPD, State Police or even the FBI but at the highest price and The military also has the widest array of favors the player can buy in large part due to Agent Dawes’ connections in Washington.
Multiplayer portion of the game would take place during the five cartels war where the Blackwell Syndicate, The Volk, Palm Kings, Dixie Paldines, Los Salmos 16, and The House (basically where Jack Rourke glosses over saying "It was non-stop chaos for weeks")
Also there would be a free ride mode where the player can explore the city at their leisure or pick a fight with either other cartels or the cops.
submitted by nimmoisa000
to gameideas [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 02:02 Apprehensive_Donut49 Going north from Southwest KANAGAWA, JAPAN
Lotus Super 7/ Caterham https://firstname.lastname@example.org,139.5548013,3a,46y,15.62h,81.89t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1s7BaDEjG_cApp6XKu2tyjTg!2e0!5s20200301T000000!7i16384!8i8192?entry=ttu
Ferrari 612 Scaglietti https://email@example.com,139.606543,3a,29.4y,121.26h,89.68t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sjx4JisJ21O6KcIdU1pjzwg!2e0!5s20190501T000000!7i16384!8i8192?entry=ttu
Ferrari California https://firstname.lastname@example.org,139.5974828,3a,90y,20.71h,75.9t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sp-BUEDSCzpHf0IE0uX6bZw!2e0!5s20220701T000000!7i16384!8i8192
Audi R8 https://email@example.com,139.4764385,3a,56.1y,62.57h,86.47t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sKNlRNtJG8Xlr4mhaph_OXg!2e0!5s20220601T000000!7i16384!8i8192
1980s Alpina B7 https://firstname.lastname@example.org,139.5831831,3a,56.8y,5.36h,86.71t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1smrt36zz3pC4AKO-xoXTRBw!2e0!5s20220801T000000!7i16384!8i8192
Alpina B5 https://email@example.com,139.4392913,3a,18.8y,320.77h,88.32t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1svmTUkA1UEoP2QuvRDrdG-g!2e0!5s20200701T000000!7i16384!8i8192
Nismo Pulsar VZR N1 (1 of 226!) https://firstname.lastname@example.org,139.5526305,3a,75y,168.83h,74.19t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sGY74rJXnC_sVQ0UIujUctA!2e0!5s20220501T000000!7i16384!8i8192?entry=ttu
Jaguar MK2 https://email@example.com,139.5473852,3a,48.3y,5.51h,94.32t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sluBOtQQPpGgChXK-AkC8mA!2e0!7i16384!8i8192?entry=ttu
Bentley Continental https://firstname.lastname@example.org,139.4100506,3a,15y,138.89h,89.94t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sNOote7n46hGLIC-WUEMw9Q!2e0!7i16384!8i8192
Alfa Romeo GTV https://email@example.com,139.4487268,3a,18.2y,289.59h,89.56t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1svBWJF_3hyq9xH8JzpYX82w!2e0!6shttps:%2F%2Fstreetviewpixels-pa.googleapis.com%2Fv1%2Fthumbnail%3Fpanoid%3DvBWJF_3hyq9xH8JzpYX82w%26cb_client%3Dmaps_sv.tactile.gps%26w%3D203%26h%3D100%26yaw%3D185.60103%26pitch%3D0%26thumbfov%3D100!7i16384!8i8192
BMW 1M https://firstname.lastname@example.org,139.4762997,3a,42.5y,77.64h,87.72t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sfCykGqE-RxmjI2IX3EEtZw!2e0!5s20221201T000000!7i16384!8i8192
Abarth 124 Spider https://email@example.com,139.5498877,3a,75y,339.64h,82.46t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1szKjfvthCRlhH3rTLawHVwg!2e0!5s20190401T000000!7i16384!8i8192?entry=ttu
Porsche 911 https://firstname.lastname@example.org,139.6018293,3a,83y,261.23h,86.21t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sdXs4SfbTKZs1MsyGp7sz-Q!2e0!5s20221001T000000!7i16384!8i8192?entry=ttu
Mercedes C63 AMG + Supra MK4 https://email@example.com,139.4435954,3a,90y,338.59h,83.39t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1s_1pbN4AZrEuMbyp4m0iAvA!2e0!5s20210201T000000!7i16384!8i8192
Ugly Slammed lorinsor Mercedes https://firstname.lastname@example.org,139.5959309,3a,41.2y,238.12h,88.05t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sb4enowfXViTiwxt4S04gag!2e0!5s20220901T000000!7i16384!8i8192
Ugly Mercedes SLK AMG https://email@example.com,139.6032469,3a,72.4y,148.54h,83.75t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sSXXC-BRV_G9-icyA_yqEvA!2e0!5s20220701T000000!7i16384!8i8192
Energy MotorSport BMW https://firstname.lastname@example.org,139.4388284,3a,78.9y,91.69h,84.11t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sML933uOIieUmVphTyJOxyQ!2e0!5s20210701T000000!7i16384!8i8192
Corvette C5 https://email@example.com,139.4680117,3a,16.8y,253.85h,87.92t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1s_SF7itmBiNrZwlqAhGRVtQ!2e0!5s20220701T000000!7i16384!8i8192
Corvette C5 https://firstname.lastname@example.org,139.4469611,3a,46.8y,254.19h,85.81t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1suANTz7YXdnPK5ca7h9g4rQ!2e0!5s20220801T000000!7i16384!8i8192
Corvette C5 https://email@example.com,139.5960684,3a,75y,82.53h,82.87t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1swECfePgjAK8ILOcVCWnIyg!2e0!5s20220701T000000!7i16384!8i8192
Unknown Muscle Car https://firstname.lastname@example.org,139.5461158,3a,75y,213.52h,77.1t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sKpbNY4n9LY4Ic4xtDmphyg!2e0!5s20220301T000000!7i16384!8i8192?entry=ttu
Dodge Challenger T/A https://email@example.com,139.594461,3a,87.4y,92.14h,85.09t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s8YwD0JXFXLLr5iZq5e2JTw!2e0!7i16384!8i8192
Random Porsche lot (not sure what this is connected to?) https://firstname.lastname@example.org,139.5953437,3a,75y,357.45h,80.77t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1s0j4RHapNT30oNzW64wqA6A!2e0!5s20210401T000000!7i16384!8i8192?entry=ttu
Mazda Cosmo + Old Porsche's (private collection, dealer?) https://email@example.com,139.599737,3a,53.4y,351.41h,88.57t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1s5Qqh_Vg3Wz0dQuasHfI0KA!2e0!5s20221001T000000!7i16384!8i8192?entry=ttu
Lexus LFA - 1 of 20 in Pearl Yellow (dealer) https://firstname.lastname@example.org,139.4628137,3a,50.5y,108.46h,86.89t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sJVHYT1gX2r_Kd-sm5gvKBw!2e0!5s20190401T000000!7i16384!8i8192
Nissan Skyline R34 GTR https://email@example.com,139.4676224,3a,71.3y,109.54h,89.66t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1skwMa4TbJkEtPmkO7SVu8SA!2e0!5s20190701T000000!7i16384!8i8192
Nissan Skyline R34 GTR https://firstname.lastname@example.org,139.6012942,3a,62.3y,60.36h,83.67t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1s92sdXkESpkCVlIC0edHUaQ!2e0!5s20221001T000000!7i16384!8i8192
Nissan Skyline R34 GTR https://email@example.com,139.5925685,3a,83.8y,240.12h,84.72t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sBOiTzCdhhoA54RbgGZmaXw!2e0!5s20190601T000000!7i16384!8i8192
Nissan Skyline R33 GTR https://firstname.lastname@example.org,139.4461274,3a,56.7y,116.82h,85.2t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1syfuRSZUrFP1pERH9MKqDhw!2e0!5s20190701T000000!7i16384!8i8192
Nissan Skyline R33 GTR https://email@example.com,139.4468808,3a,75y,264.29h,84.97t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sjA4A6zKGwkxmjDZsxYJ2iQ!2e0!5s20180701T000000!7i16384!8i8192
Nissan Skyline R32 GTR https://firstname.lastname@example.org,139.4764278,3a,15y,26.03h,89.16t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sJDNYlH04vu2G3SVeN9--5A!2e0!5s20170701T000000!7i13312!8i6656
Nissan Skyline R32 GTR https://email@example.com,139.4389512,3a,30.8y,325.02h,88.54t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1s7T6wZ6u3RvJOxt3hbnLMgg!2e0!5s20190701T000000!7i16384!8i8192
Nissan Skyline R32 GTR https://firstname.lastname@example.org,139.4111314,3a,23.3y,133.55h,88.63t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1siGfM-kjrWei-PQz01Zb0ag!2e0!5s20221201T000000!7i16384!8i8192
Nissan Skyline R32 GTR https://email@example.com,139.5616299,3a,22.3y,270.86h,87.77t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1spxrahouQP3G_LUI-tCYA-Q!2e0!5s20220801T000000!7i16384!8i8192
Nissan 180sx https://firstname.lastname@example.org,139.5578147,3a,74.8y,185.66h,83.88t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1s8sgPhVI2J9BswPanLDIL7A!2e0!5s20220301T000000!7i16384!8i8192?entry=ttu
Nissan 180sx https://email@example.com,139.44582,3a,75y,84.03h,82.78t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sNaqr1YgtyZjHXsDo8WWLUg!2e0!5s20230101T000000!7i16384!8i8192
Nissan Silvia s15 Spec R https://firstname.lastname@example.org,139.5941375,3a,75y,343.87h,81.49t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1szWtKxrRVFj55xZxZ-p97bA!2e0!5s20220701T000000!7i16384!8i8192
Nissan Silvia s14 https://email@example.com,139.3965457,3a,19.5y,6.64h,88.67t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1s7upvH2tiqkwmbyoaEGXLig!2e0!5s20170701T000000!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu
Nissan Silvia s14 https://firstname.lastname@example.org,139.5991076,3a,45.6y,320.17h,89.58t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1s_eQlD03BT8j8Ft23eQHZcg!2e0!5s20210901T000000!7i16384!8i8192?entry=ttu
Nissan Fairlady Z32 https://email@example.com,139.4317421,3a,74.3y,269.24h,90.7t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sMQYPND59Oe0_unDUnZETPw!2e0!5s20220401T000000!7i16384!8i8192
Toyota Supra MK3 https://firstname.lastname@example.org,139.5435595,3a,87y,284.07h,87.93t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s2q36nxThAfZutTWl1_R8iQ!2e0!7i16384!8i8192
Toyota GT86 Race Car https://email@example.com,139.4788593,3a,28.1y,294.65h,87.26t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sMFO-B3GEU3xrbjw5r1Oj7g!2e0!5s20220601T000000!7i16384!8i8192
GR Yaris https://firstname.lastname@example.org,139.6053345,3a,25.3y,342.81h,84.63t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sKhnnN_8Ch2uLAwx8Cn4GTw!2e0!5s20220901T000000!7i16384!8i8192
GR Yaris https://email@example.com,139.5910522,3a,26.6y,10.68h,87.59t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sngjdnuzALN4jq-lPUFjehQ!2e0!5s20221001T000000!7i16384!8i8192?entry=ttu
Toyota Chaser https://firstname.lastname@example.org,139.4021586,3a,75y,117.75h,80.89t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1snsFFb0So4IXM26TLnV2QUA!2e0!5s20201001T000000!7i16384!8i8192
Crazy Toyota Chaser Drift Car https://email@example.com,139.6089483,3a,27.1y,61.31h,86.49t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sRotCtU-vJP2Xv6tJcoRIbw!2e0!5s20210901T000000!7i16384!8i8192
502 Factory Toyota https://firstname.lastname@example.org,139.467355,3a,54.2y,126.84h,83.18t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1s6nqtARtwPJdNFMh7R-jGoA!2e0!5s20220601T000000!7i16384!8i8192
Toyota Cera https://email@example.com,139.6020267,3a,44.7y,73.61h,85.88t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1seXAAkgztQbuo-tbpomRi2w!2e0!5s20201101T000000!7i16384!8i8192
Toyota Levin BZ-R https://firstname.lastname@example.org,139.4670839,3a,78.9y,134.34h,78.37t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1s-HesFprGNRmEXtzX6Agxag!2e0!5s20190601T000000!7i16384!8i8192
Mazda RX7 FD https://email@example.com,139.6044303,3a,69.9y,292.14h,90.42t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sJKwVUjR1RzW0BpckNvKHiA!2e0!5s20220701T000000!7i16384!8i8192
Mazda RX7 FC https://firstname.lastname@example.org,139.6065434,3a,30.7y,128.18h,88.75t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sX7Ngc0kSBtkAtvKIfCG1ig!2e0!5s20200701T000000!7i16384!8i8192?entry=ttu
Mitsubishi Evo 6 https://email@example.com,139.5392568,3a,71.7y,193.5h,80.7t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1s3jktjfH7cuFRZjac2JYrLA!2e0!5s20200201T000000!7i16384!8i8192
Mitsubishi Evo 6 https://firstname.lastname@example.org,139.56434,3a,69.7y,331.06h,90.02t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1s5_2OTFUovrFsfosi-zKlHw!2e0!5s20210401T000000!7i16384!8i8192?entry=ttu
Mitsubishi Evo 3 https://email@example.com,139.3989063,3a,15y,25.38h,88.47t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sv9oafZwY_HR0S5JW1iU1RQ!2e0!5s20220601T000000!7i16384!8i8192?entry=ttu
Suzuki Cappuccino https://firstname.lastname@example.org,139.3865968,3a,48.9y,103.05h,88.74t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1s4PZeijZC8T8wSAhb7V7r4Q!2e0!5s20210601T000000!7i16384!8i8192
Honda NSX NA1 (service center?) https://email@example.com,139.5410769,3a,29.8y,242.92h,88.46t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1ssyKt50N7StZD7c951GW6QQ!2e0!5s20221101T000000!7i16384!8i8192
Super Clean Honda S2000 https://firstname.lastname@example.org,139.5953588,3a,75y,52.93h,83.13t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sqGd78kUyTAlEHiNGlxBIPQ!2e0!5s20221001T000000!7i16384!8i8192?entry=ttu
Super Clean Honda S2000 https://email@example.com,139.4764187,3a,21.4y,116.75h,88.82t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1stLTa_XeLgoi5VH2djy9YHQ!2e0!5s20221201T000000!7i16384!8i8192
Honda Intergra Type R https://firstname.lastname@example.org,139.4764397,3a,20y,103.35h,89.45t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sW-Ra3SMQ4YzF4YB-dluJpg!2e0!5s20220201T000000!7i16384!8i8192
Honda Intergra Type R https://email@example.com,139.4356937,3a,89.8y,23.21h,79.67t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sc4rCmHdyYQ86H-jEEZQAOQ!2e0!5s20220601T000000!7i16384!8i8192
Honda Intergra Type R https://firstname.lastname@example.org,139.6130376,3a,74.3y,20.13h,86.15t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sAxys2NNiPiSDUEmVk5B_eQ!2e0!5s20190501T000000!7i16384!8i8192?entry=ttu
Honda Intergra Type R https://email@example.com,139.5729143,3a,52y,245.07h,89.02t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1s5qT-iZQYMvTwzotCCXsUBQ!2e0!5s20220501T000000!7i16384!8i8192?entry=ttu
Honda Civic Type R EK https://firstname.lastname@example.org,139.5662019,3a,75.6y,64.16h,83.75t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sQ80rHR9TMklyTtUgoZn7TA!2e0!5s20220901T000000!7i16384!8i8192?entry=ttu
Honda Civic Type R https://email@example.com,139.4020738,3a,76.2y,120.98h,83.13t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sTEgQ_s-n2GRM5Q61_eD1AA!2e0!5s20180901T000000!7i16384!8i8192
Lot of Japanese Sports Cars https://firstname.lastname@example.org,139.4728307,3a,75y,257.26h,86.6t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sljm7yBKUP7BFJ1bP--fJvg!2e0!5s20210501T000000!7i16384!8i8192
Dodge Vipers (dealer) https://email@example.com,139.4456696,3a,49.1y,234.86h,86.39t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1spDx3Heq3UfawhWDw9uSWdQ!2e0!5s20201001T000000!7i16384!8i8192
? - Covered Huracan? https://firstname.lastname@example.org,139.5957807,3a,75y,162.21h,80.8t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1slnMWQpH42HnCuR9w1f6z1w!2e0!5s20220701T000000!7i16384!8i8192
Exotics Service Center https://email@example.com,139.6047402,3a,15y,110.04h,88.71t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sGqUTI5_yhc7zvD7JXqBhsg!2e0!5s20190501T000000!7i16384!8i8192?entry=ttu
submitted by Apprehensive_Donut49
to StreetviewCarSpotting [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 00:35 No_General_7010 Custom Sub Woofer Box
2019 Tundra Sport 4X4. Anyone have any recommendations on a custom sub woofer box that will fit behind the back seat?
submitted by No_General_7010
to ToyotaTundra [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 20:16 knarlybro Is he in the closet?