Reddit rom megathread
Play and Create Pokémon Hacks
2011.11.26 21:30 YouListening Play and Create Pokémon Hacks
A subreddit where you can find, create, and discuss hacks of Pokémon games.
2019.06.10 20:00 LocoEX-GER Competitive Ƭҽαʍʄιɠԋⲧ Tactics
A hub to discuss all things about competitive Teamfight Tactics.
2010.04.13 07:09 E_lucas r/AnimalCrossing
Welcome to the Animal Crossing subreddit! The subreddit dedicated to the Animal Crossing video game franchise by Nintendo. Please make sure to read the rules before posting, thank you!
2023.05.29 02:01 AutoModerator WEEKLY "What To Buy" Megathread
This Megathread is for all of your:
- Which GXP Ship to get/ is the best ?
- Which Tx Ship is the best?
- Which Ship to Buy?
- Is Ship XY worth it?
Image Posts are enabled.
This Megathread will last until the "Ask The Turttle Wednesday" will replace it and the next one will be opened next Monday at the same time.
If you're engaging in this Thread, please do so in a helpful matter. Comments/ Answers not on topic or deemed not helpful will be removed on Mod Discretion.
submitted by AutoModerator
to WoWs_Legends [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 02:01 BlueArchiveMod Kivotos Lounge - Weekly Gacha Posts, Club Recruitment, Friend Request and Discussions Megathread May 29, 2023
| || | submitted by BlueArchiveMod to BlueArchive [link] [comments]
Hello / おはよう / こんにちは, sensei!
Here is a place where all sensei can relax, chat with staff members, share amusing stories of their favorite students, or discuss study plans. The Kivotos Lounge also serves as a place to show your glorious student recruitment results or even disappointing experiences. Everyone is also welcome to show your artistic talent(s) in furnishing your cafe space.
In addition, you may all feel free to share what you've experienced in the main story, side quests, or even students' individual stories. We welcome you to let out your thoughts here, regardless if it's a single sentence, body of text, or packed in an image (Imgur preferred
). Because of the nature of this type of thread, spoiler tags are solely up to the individual's discretion.
Please remember to be respectful to other members' opinions, as there will be varying differences in perspective. In addition, please
keep degeneracy to a moderate level.
For Advertising Your Club
For easier process, please remember to include the following list of information in your promotional text:
- Club Name:
- Club ID Number:
- Server Region Name: (e.g. NA, Asia, etc.)
- Current member count:
- Basic description:
- Joining Condition: (you can state none if you don’t have any specific condition)
- Other info (anything that you would like to add)
If you're looking for a club, feel free to post with your preferred method of contact (Reddit DM, Discord, etc.) and your club requirements.
For Sharing Friend ID
For easier process, please include the following list of information for sharing Friend ID:
- Server Region Name: (e.g. NA, Asia, etc.)
- Friend Code:
- Other info (anything that you would like to add)
You can search for friends or share your friend ID here.
Thanks, and we hope you enjoy your stay here!
We hope you have a pleasant time!
2023.05.29 02:00 BlueArchiveMod Daily Questions Megathread May 29, 2023
Please use this thread to ask any questions you have about the game. Please search though the comments section as your question may have been answered already or through the search bar.
REMINDER: Bind your account!
Please remember to bind your accounts and take note of your UID
, member code
, server location
, and any information related to your account (e.g. amount spent, student roster, etc). If anything happens to your account (e.g. losing access, unauthorized access), you will need to provide as much info as you can to Nexon's customer support email. Guest accounts that are unbound will be extremely difficult to recover, perhaps impossible.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)  When does the server reset?
For global, dailies reset at 19:00 UTC and weeklies reset on Sunday.  Should I re-roll this account?
This will depend on your priorities with PvE, PvP, or both, but you can generally see the “ideal” units as Iori, Hibiki, and Tsubaki for most content, while Shun and Haruna are great for PvP.  Who should I spend my elephs on? Who should I mystic unlock?
At the start, prioritize spending your blank elephs on getting Serina to 2-star for the increased healing stat, Tsubaki to 3-star for the extra tankiness when she is reloading. It is generally advised not to spend your elephs on increasing characters to 4-star and 5-star ratings, since there is only a stat increase and the amount of elephs needed is quite high.  What do my support students’ stats do?
Aside from increasing the stats of their own skills, support students will provide additional stat boosts to your striker team. The specific increase(s) can be viewed by clicking on “Support” on the right side of the team formation screen.  What should I buy in the shop?
 What does the “leader” position do?
- Credit Shop - Buy out the bottom row of materials, then the first two tiers of enhancement stones as needed. Feel free to buy the higher tiers of enhancement stones if you feel that you have an excess of credits, which is very common.
- Eligma - This will depend on you, can reference question .
- Total Assault (raid) - Prioritize Maki’s elephs (until you unlock her) and save the rest of your currency for future updates that will add more low-rarity students to the shop, meaning you can unlock mystic for them without spending your eligma. You can also purchase the skill discs/blu-rays depending on your needs.
- Tactical Challenge (PvP) - Buy out the energy drinks as needed (warning: they are instantly consumed, they won’t be moved to your inventory). Many suggest to save these for events in order to buy drinks, refresh the shop, and repeat.
This is purely cosmetic, as it changes which student’s chibi shows up on the map.  What benefits are there to joining a club?
- 10 AP are given daily and deposited automatically on teacher's mailbox, upon checking in.
- A maximum of two assistant can be set for Total Assault and Joint Firing Drill respectively.
- Students assigned to assist with TA cannot also be selected to assist with JFD.
- 20 credits are rewarded every minute by setting assistants.
- The specific unit that is borrowed can be only used once a day.
- There's a fee of 40,000 credits, when borrowing a assistant student.
- The donor receives 50,000 credits instead; even though the fee is 40,000 credits.
- The fee can only be received 20 times a day.
 How does the pity system work?
- It can be unlocked after clearing Mission 3 Act 4
You need to pull, at a minimum, 200 times in order to get 200 recruitment points that are redeemed for the character you want. The recruitment point system does not carry over from banner to banner, it is only shared between banners that are concurrently running.  Why can’t I find my friend’s club?
While the servers’ updates are separated from JP and global, the global servers are separated further into smaller divisions. You need to be on the same server as your friend, which you can check from the home screen: top-right menu button > account > version info. The server must be the same.  When is X banner coming? Should I save for X student?
We never know for sure, due to the fact that global servers are on an accelerated schedule compared to JP. Please refer to this guide
for some more info.  Should I use Pyroxenes to refill my AP?
If you want to prioritize progression, the first three daily refills are decently valuable, this is because the Pyroxene cost of refilling will increase for every three refills. If you are focused on character collection or future banners, you should be saving your Pyroxenes.  Why can’t I buy X student’s eleph in the shop?
You can only buy elephs of students you own.  What should I craft?
At the start, prioritize crafting cafe furniture until your comfort is maxed out, then students’ gifts, then whichever upgrade materials you need. The crafting system is the only way to get furniture and gifts at the moment.  What is the “Anniversary” in account settings?
This is your birthday, used for characters to wish you happy birthday.  When will the beginner guide missions for Nonomi end?
This is a permanent addition, so feel free to take your time with the tasks.  What is the best place to farm EXP?
You can run any map to farm EXP, as the EXP gain is equal to the amount of AP spent (i.e. 10 AP spent = 10 EXP gained). You should be looking at the stages that drop the equipment upgrade materials that you need.  What is the “Secret Tech Sheet” in the Total Assault shop?
This is used to upgrade a student’s (non-EX) skill to level 10.  Is it worth doing a raid if I can’t pass X difficulty level?
It is always more efficient to clear the highest difficulty you can finish instead of failing/forfeiting a higher difficulty.  Can I claim the Limited Students through exchanging Expert Permits? How often does the Expert Permit shop resets?
You cannot get the limited students via this method. You will still need to pull for them. There's no specific mentioned but it's expected to be monthly.
Please have patience with other members of the community and be as polite as possible. Everyone has to start somewhere!
submitted by BlueArchiveMod
to BlueArchive [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 02:00 AutoModerator Weekly Help & Questions Megathread
Welcome to the weekly Help & Questions Megathread!
This thread is for support and questions that don't warrant their own thread, and will be refreshed every week on Monday at 00:00 UTC.
Guides: These resources & guides are community-written unless otherwise indicated, and are not endorsed by Alchemy Stars staff. Send a modmail to submit your own.
submitted by AutoModerator
to AlchemyStarsEN [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 02:00 AutoModerator Weekly Questions Megathread - May, 29, 2023
Welcome to the weekly questions megathread. Here is where you can ask all your build or theorycrafting related questions that might not warrant a full post. Curious about how something works? Ask it here!
You can see previous weeks megathreads here
submitted by AutoModerator
to stobuilds [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 01:30 TutorialKunn Megathread Hub and Weekly Help Megathread (03/04-09/04)
| || | submitted by TutorialKunn to PathToNowhere [link] [comments]
Welcome to the weekly help megathread chiefs! https://preview.redd.it/9c1kl6qlz18a1.jpg?width=800&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=22947026c4e6f9c34e62868077cd1684ccc000c1
Here feel free to ask any questions whether it be simple and complicated that will not warrant their own thread, we're all here to help our fellow chiefs!
Questions can include but are not limited to:
- Stage strategy
- Who to pull or level
- Or any other general or complicated questions about the game
A collection of resources and support for new chiefs and frequently asked questions
Here we have dedicated channels for technical support and strategy help to help all chiefs new and old.
Other Megathreads Weekly Gacha - Pulls - Achievement
Share with the community the achievements you have earned or your luck arresting sinners Weekly Secret Society and Friend Request
Here you can advertise your secret society to like-minded Chiefs and also add them to your friends list. Weekly Bug Report
Report to us any bugs or technical issues that you have been facing with the global version of Path To Nowhere
Here you can take a look at posts of new events and look back at threads of prior events. This thread is refreshed weekly (every Monday) at 7:30 AM GMT +8. Be sure to check the newest thread every week.
2023.05.29 01:00 AutoModerator Questions Thread - May 28, 2023
This is a general question thread on. You can find the previous question threads here
Remember to check the community wiki
You can also ask questions in any of the questions channels under the "help" category in our official Discord.
For other discussions, please find the Megathread Directory at this link
The idea is for anyone to be able to ask anything related to PoE:
No question is too big or too small!
- New player questions
- Build Advice
- League related questions
- Price checks
We encourage experienced players to sort this thread by new.
We'd like to thank those who answered questions in the last thread! You guys are the best.
submitted by AutoModerator
to pathofexile [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 00:02 stlatos PIE *nighro-, *wegWh-; Skt. *ghl
Part of the reason Dardic (and Nuristani and Gypsy, if sub-groups or close relatives) can not descend from Skt. is the different treatment of C-clusters https://www.reddit.com/language/comments/12uhi52/peter_zoller_and_the_oriental_origin/
. Another difference seems to be g- vs. g(h)R- in:
Skt. gaccha- ‘tree’, Kh. gḷòts ‘crotch of tree’, *gṛatshi > Sh. gaṭṣhí ‘branch’ >> Bu. gaṭṣ(h)é ‘branch’
A. ghrútsa ‘wild strawberries’, Kh. grùts ‘bunch of grapes’, Skt. gutsá- / guccha- ‘bundle / bunch of flowers / tussock / etc.’
*gṛutsa- > *ṛutsa- > *uṛutsa- > Kt. vřóts, Kv. řóts ‘raceme / bunch of grapes (measure)’, Sa. vâṣ
These certainly seem to be related words, and others like Skt. grapsa-s \ glapsa-s ‘bundle/tussock/tuft/bunch?’, grathna-s ‘tuft/bunch’, grantha-s ‘knot’ are closer than chance should allow. Even Sh. gaṭṣhí ‘branch’, A. gutshíi ‘morel’, Kv. gřântsók ‘edible mushroom’ show shifts like u \ a, g \ gR. A retroflex ḷ might indicate an origin from r (if it was retro. in Proto-Indo-Iranian, as indicated by it causing s > ṣ). It’s also possible that these words are related: Kh. grùts ‘bunch of grapes’, Yi. γôro ‘bunch of grapes’, D. γooráa ‘grape’, Kho. gūr, Ps. kwar ‘wild grape’. Part of the reason is that r disappears in derivatives of this group, too: *gūriṇa- > Kho. gūräṇa- ‘of grapes’ >> *guRni-meDu ‘grape alcohol’ > TB kuñi-mot ‘wine’.
Since A. ghrútsa starts with ghr-, r \ l \ etc. are seen in cognates, Skt. changed Ch-Ch > C-Ch and Chs > Cs, older *ghlaths- in some might fit. With no other examples of old *ghl-, saying that l > r was optional, then ghl- > gh- was regular in Skt. seems to account for some alternation. The only way to achieve even a semblance of regularity is to assume *ghlathušna- with optional metathesis, shortening, etc. (with an ending also seen in Skt. deṣṇá- ‘gift’, Bac. lašno ‘gift’ ( > Pkt. laśni- ); maybe *zgWhr(t)šna- ‘round’).
That ghr and ghl might have changed in different ways after r & l began merging allows an explanation for some words of unclear ety. If Vghl > V:l can explain:
Skt. vyāghrá- ‘tiger’, *vyāghlá- > vyāla- ‘vicious (elephant) / beast of prey / lion / tiger / hunting leopard / snake’
*nighro- > L. niger ‘black/dark’, *nighla- > Skt. nī́la- ‘dark blue’
then the similar Vgl > V:l might explain:
*(s)neigW- ‘water / snow’ > OIr snigid ‘rains’, *nigla- > Skt. nīrá- ‘water’, Kv. nilá, Sa. nī́l ‘lake formed from a river’
in which *gl might be the oldest in IIr., but since r \ l was a lasting pattern, knowing more than this would be difficult.
Details: Skt. nī́la- from *nei- ‘shine’ alone does not work (not *neih- due to L. nitor ‘radiance’, Skt. netra- ‘eye’, etc.). Since *ghr- > gr- \ *hr- > r- in L., a similar alternation within words might exist (or all derivatives might be analogy from *nigro- later).
Skt. vyāghrá- ‘tiger’ could easily be a loan from some unknown Iranian language with *vivaghra- ‘bragging, boasting, roaring’ > vyāghrá- by the sound changes in *wi-wak- ‘brag, boast, be boastful/loud/boisterous’ >> Sanskrit vivakvánt- ‘eloquent’, vívāk- ‘verbal contest’, Avestan viiāxna- ‘eloquent, bragging’ (see https://www.reddit.com/etymology/comments/zsduz3/etymology_of_viagra/
for more). The other meanings ‘mischievous / wicked / vicious / prodigal / extravagant / prince/king’ might also indicate an origin from a word for ‘speak’ > ‘fib / boast’, etc. That *wekW- and *wegWh- are related by optional changes in IE should be considered.
That Skt. vyāghrá- ‘tiger’, vyāla- ‘lion / tiger / hunting leopard’, etc., are related is clear from similar semantics in other words https://www.reddit.com/IndoEuropean/comments/13u98ch/ie_words_with_shifts_leopard_snake_or_more/
. A retroflex ḷ ( > ḍ ) might indicate an origin from r in vyāla- : vyāḍa-. Later cognates show similar shifts:
Skt. vyāghrá- ‘tiger’, vyāla- ‘mischievous / wicked / vicious (elephant) / beast of prey / lion / tiger / hunting leopard / snake / prince/king’, vyāḍa- ‘rogue/jackal’ (among most of the meanings of vyāla-), Pali vāḷa- \ bāḷa- ‘savage / beast of prey / snake’, Sinh. vaḷa ‘tiger’, viyala ‘tiger / panther / snake’.
The Iranian origin of Skt. vyāghrá- might be shown if vy- > mz- in Ps. was true (see https://www.reddit.com/Pashtun/comments/128a24x/pashto_m_entries_by_georg_morgenstierne/
Skt. vyāghrá- ‘tiger’, Ps. *vyārágh- > *vzārágh- > *mzāráγ > mzarai
L. viēre ‘bend/plait/weave’, Skt. vyayati, OCS viti ‘wind/twist’, Ps. *vyay- > mazai ‘twist/thread’, Waz. mǝzzai ‘thread/cord / twisted/turned’
This ety. might also show a relation with Dravidian, though not a loan from Drav. > Skt. as some might say. If *nighla- > Skt. nī́la- ‘dark blue’ *nahl-? > Tamil nallam ‘charcoal/blackness/darkness’, Telugu nallani ‘black’ shows an older meaning, it could help in establishing various relations and sound changes. A shift of i-a > a-a might also exist in Skt. kṣīrá-m ‘milk’, A. ṭṣhiír, Ks. ṭṣhir, Ti. ṭṣi, >> Bu. ṭṣháo ‘to milk’ (see more in https://www.reddit.com/IndoEuropean/comments/13g1l2g/burushaski_and_indoeuropean_dardic_loans/ https://www.reddit.com/IndoEuropean/comments/13kgads/burushaski_indoeuropean_2/
EArm Eastern Armenian
MArm Middle Armenian
MW Middle Welsh
NHG New High German
MHG Middle High German
OHG Old High German
OBg Old Bulgarian
OBr Old Breton
OIc Old Icelandic
OIr Old Irish
OE Old English
ON Old Norse
OPr Old Prussian
OP Old Persian
MP Middle Persian
NP (New) Persian (Farsi)
TA Tocharian A
TB Tocharian B
Dv Domari \ Do:mva:ri:
A Atshareetaá \ (older Palola < *Paaloolaá)
Ba bHaṭé-sa zíb \ Bhaṭeri
D Degaanó \ Degano
Dk Domaaki \ Domaá \ D.umaki
Id Indus Kohistani
Ka Kalam Kohistani \ Kalami \ Gawri \ Bashkarik
KS Kundal Shahi
Kt ktívi kâtá vari
Wg Waigali \ Kalas.a-alâ
submitted by stlatos
to IndoEuropean [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 00:00 llehsadam r/IndieDev Weekly Monday Megathread - May 28, 2023 - New users start here! Show us what you're working on! Have a chat! Ask a question!
This is our weekly megathread that is renewed every Monday! It's a space for new redditors to introduce themselves, but also a place to strike up a conversation about anything you like!
Use it to:
- Introduce yourself!
- Show off a game or something you've been working on
- Ask a question
- Have a conversation
- Give others feedback
And... if you don't have quite enough karma to post directly to the subreddit, this is a good place to post your idea as a comment and talk to others to gather the necessary comment karma. If you would like to see all the older Weekly Megathreads, just click on the "Megathread" filter in the sidebar or click here!
submitted by llehsadam
to IndieDev [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 00:00 AutoModerator Weekly Megathread! Ask questions and share knowledge; newcomer questions encouraged!
Welcome to the Weekly Megathread, where you can ask the community your questions and share your knowledge.
This thread will be a weekly safe haven for simple questions you may have been wanting to ask, but also can be a great place for in depth discussion if you so wish. Don't hold back, get your game related questions ready and post away, and hopefully someone can answer them! All questions should be asked in this thread. Only more complex questions, like questions requiring pictures, should be asked outside.
If you notice that someone has made several posts asking simple questions outside of this thread, please politely direct them here. [official] Useful Links:
It's recommended to have a look at the facebook page of MSL. You can find all sorts of news there like burning time info or the next game update: https://www.facebook.com/monstersuperleague/
submitted by AutoModerator
to MSLGame [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 00:00 DazzlingDig 230529 REVELUV Weekly Discussion Thread
Hey REVELUVs! Welcome to the REVELUV Weekly Discussion Thread!
Please use this thread to discuss/share any Red Velvet content, including older ones.
Discussions ARE NOT limited to just Red Velvet... feel free to share anything! Share how you've been feeling, how your day went, new music, or other content you've been enjoying. We also ask that close-ended questions be asked here.
To avoid spam and clutter, we will redirect all comments to a single thread. Comments that do not comply with our policies will be removed without a removal reason.
❗️ For more information about this discussion thread, click here.
New to Red Velvet?
Feel free to browse our list of..
Learn more about Red Velvet on Red_Velvet
💬 We also have a Discord Server
where you can chat with other REVELUVs.
submitted by DazzlingDig
to red_velvet [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 00:00 DazzlingDig 230529 BLIИK Weekly Discussion Thread
| || |Hey BLIИKs! 👋 Welcome to the Weekly Discussion Thread! submitted by DazzlingDig to BlackPink [link] [comments]
Please use this thread to discuss/share any BLΛƆKPIИK content, including older ones. We strongly encourage BLIИKs to post their comments on the designated discussion thread for a specific topic, rather than the Weekly Discussion Thread.
To avoid spam and clutter, we will redirect all comments to a single thread. Comments that do not comply with our policies will be removed without a removal reason. ❗️ For more information about this discussion thread, click here.
If you're interested in becoming a Wiki Contributor and helping update our subreddit wiki, please send us a modmail!
UPCOMING EVENTS THIS WEEK
The schedule above is subject to change. Check the subreddit sidebar for updated schedule.
|Event ||Date ||Time |
|🇯🇵 [BORN PINK] WORLD TOUR: Osaka, Japan - Day 1 ||June 3 ||6:00PM JST |
|🇯🇵 [BORN PINK] WORLD TOUR: Osaka, Japan - Day 2 ||June 4 ||4:00PM JST |
💬 We also have a Discord Server
where you can chat with other Reddit BLIИKs, and feel free to check out BeulPing
for BLΛƆKPIИK Media, Fan Content, Memes, and more.
2023.05.28 23:18 tizioMemoso000 Problem with MK8 Rom
| || | submitted by tizioMemoso000 to Roms [link] [comments]
Today i tried to install a mario kart 8 rom from the megathread, but when I extracted the 7z file it downloaded it resulted into this loads of files that don't load in any emulators for the Wii U I know: It doesnt work on Cemu, It doesnt work on Yabause, it doesnt work on Dolphin.
(and many other files)
I tried searching on google, even in this sub, but all I found was some comments without explanation that just give a link to a GBATEMP forum that I cant understand at ALL.
could someone please give me a detailed explanation of how I make this work on CEmu?
2023.05.28 21:37 Hasekbowstome Official New Student Python/R/SQL Resource Megathread
This board gets a lot of questions from new/prospective students, and one of the most common is regarding the level of programming that occurs in the MSDA program, what languages are used, what skills or functionality within a language is needed, etc. Many of us graduates enjoy helping new students and answering questions, but re-posting the same information can be tedious and lead to different newbies getting different responses to the same question. To address this issue, we've decided to start this Python/SQL Resource Megathread as a living document that anyone can (and should!) contribute any helpful learning resources to, and it also makes for an evolving resource for any new or prospective students regarding our personally preferred resources for learning these languages in preparation for the MSDA program. For contributors
to the thread, a couple quick points to keep in mind:
(A resource about how to build a NLP model that you used in D213 belongs in a thread about D213 or NLP models)
- Resources are for new students preparing for the program
("Just search google for Python tutorials" isn't an effective resource, be more specific or provide some links)
- Please be clear about what resources you're recommending
For new or prospective students
- If a resource you recommend is not free (costs money), please indicate this
using the thread, let's cover some basic information:
The WGU MS Data Analytics program is centered mostly around programming for data science and data analysis. There are no official prerequisite skills for the program, and some students do start the program and finish it without any familiarity with coding or programming. However, your journey will be made significantly easier by learning some of these skills prior to entering the program. Specifically, the program requires students to use Structured Query Language (SQL) for two classes (D205 & D211), and it also requires students to use Python or
R for each of the remaining classes. Most students choose one of Python or R and stick with it for the entirety of the program, though you could choose to switch back and forth, if you like. Some familiarity or understanding of statistics is also useful, though the program is light on math.
The SQL portion of the program utilizes virtual machines (which we won't complain about here) to perform operations in pgAdmin, a graphic user interface for a PostgreSQL environment. The provision of a GUI allows students to be less reliant on using "hard" SQL (you can generate queries from the GUI). In terms of necessary skills, students must be able to generate tables with constraints and relationships within an existing database, import data into tables, execute queries of a database (including joining tables), and filter and group results. Depending on your chosen dataset(s) for D211, you also will likely need to be able to do some basic data manipulation for the purpose of cleaning your data, such as replacing 0/1's with F/T's, etc.
Regarding the student's knowledge of Python or R, the student needs to be familiar with basic programming in the chosen language. This includes being familiar with a programming environment, the chosen language's particular syntax, understanding Object Oriented Programming, etc. Students in the MSDA program also need to know a number of basic functionalities specific to data science. Most of the performance assessments require the student to import data from .csv (or other files) into a tabular format in which the data can be cleaned and manipulated. Data cleaning operations often require recasting data types, replacing data values in various ways, performing calculations to generate new data, appending columns/rows/tables, and finally exporting the cleaned data back into a .csv file. Students also will need to generate a number of visualizations of their final dataset, often handling both qualitative and quantitative data. These graphs will need to be "polished", including providing axis titles, manipulating axis units or views, and producing legends.
Finally, it isa completely optional
but highly recommended to set up and learn to use a Notebook environment, such as Jupyter Notebook. A Notebook environment consists of a series of cells which can be used for either programming operations or writing narratives in Markdown language (like a Reddit post), as seen here
. Many students find this useful because it provides an environment to easily iterate on your code as you produce it, while also reducing redundant steps by combining your code and your reporting into a single file to be turned in, rather than having to maintain two different files and take screenshots of code to include in a dedicated reporting document, such as Word .doc file.
submitted by Hasekbowstome
to WGU_MSDA [link] [comments]
2023.05.28 21:25 alienowitch [H] Scarlet/Violet Shiny Paradox/breeding/items service/Shiny Mythicals/RNG services gen 3-8/Shadow Colosseum Pokes/Authentic Sinistea raid/SwSh shiny egg services/Shiny Legends Tapus/Zygarde/Level 1-2-4-6 Shiny Lati twins/Few past events ! [W] Paypal
DISCLAIMER: Colo services available again !
I'd like to offer my time and knowledge gathered across all Pokemon games in the help of getting you Pokemon you'd like to haveIf by any chance you're not finding anything of interest among ones listed: fret not becuse it is my honest pleasure to go and catch whatever you desire to suit your fancy.Please take a look at my offer of these creatures and services:
* Shiny Frigibax TID: 195682 OT: Alienowitch Heavy ball Jolly (self bred - proofed) - 10 $ (5x31 IV)
* Shiny Gible egg Heavy ball Jolly 5x31 IV - 10 $
* Shiny Fuecoco egg Bold 5x31 IV - 10 $
* Shiny Fuecoco egg Modest Perf: 5x31 (0 Attack) IV - 20 $
* Shiny NaCli egg Sassy 4x31 (0 Speed) IV - 10 $
* Shiny Scorbunny egg Jolly Level ball 5x31 IV - 10 $
* Shiny Hisui-Zorua egg Timid Dream ball 5x31 IV - 10$
* Any item - 1 $*
Any normal non shiny Pokemon - 1 $
* Comp+battle ready non-shiny Pokemon - 4 $
* Shiny custom bred Pokemon - 10 $
* Any Violet/Scarlet Shiny Paradox in custom pokeball - 10 $
* Custom OT Paradox Pokemon - 10 $ + 20 $ playthrough
Custom Pokemon will have OT: Alienowitch and TID: 195682 for Violet or 177584 for Scarlet
* Shiny level 1-2 Latios and level 1-6 Latias from Pokemon Go - Quite hard to come by, quick to flee, very shy, brings good emotions to it's owner. They are still in PoGo and can have custom OT. Self caught at the time of Hoenn Go Tour - 30 $
* Shiny Celebi from Pokemon Go special research - Pretty cute, pink onion which despite being an onion doesn't make you cry ! Caught by me in Pokemon Go, ready for transfer (10 $ per 'mon)
* Shiny Melmetals from Pokemon Go - (Level 1-35) Kinda rare metal, but what exacly is Mel in this metal ? Is it hard ? Surely not hard as "Brock hard" but you get the idea... They can be customised by transferring to Let's Go Eevee (15 $ per 'mon) OT: Alienowitch TID: 343668 (self caught in Go)
* Shiny PoGo Darkrai - Not so dark anymore just a fancy little purple which would match nicely with master ball but no, we can cry in premier ball. Tears of joy that is becuse having purple Darkrai is just great ! (20 $ per 'Ray) (Self caught in raids - OT customizable)
* Shiny PoGO Genesect - Why ? Becuse it's Red ! Not so obvious WoW reference. But you know, I had to: it's Bug, and it's... RED ! So it's 20 $ per piece (Self caught in raids - OT customizable)
* PoGo Darkrai - Meh we can say, ordinary Darkray, still it's a mythical so 4 $ I guess ? (self caught in raids customizable OT)
* PoGo Meloetta - Sing-a-song lady 'mon, entertain you a lot and gives some fun ! Yet to be caught in PoGo customizable OT (10 $ per 'mon) (self researched in Go)
* PoGo Zarude - It may not be the same as Darude's Sandstorm so please do not hassle him up about it but still: planing to go bananas ? Go with Zarude ! - (8 $ per 'mon - 10 available) (self researched and caught in Ultra ball)
* PoGo Genesect - What is bugging me is why it wasn't available as a shiny, like a violet is great but this juicy red... Must be bugged somehow (4 $ per 'mon self caught in raids customizable OT)
* PoGo Shiny Deoxys - They say it evolved from a space virus but fret not, they are not contagious and you can only catch a feeling o fun while having one for yourself. (self caught in PoGo 20 $ per 'mon customizable OT)
* PoGo Shiny Furfrou-Heart Trim - Once in a year PoGo form, I'd say "lovely". (self caught in PoGo 20 $ per 'mon customizable OT)
* PoGo Furfrou-any Trim - Still in PoGo (self caught in PoGo 5 $ per 'mon customizable OT)* BDSP Shiny Shaymin OT: Alienowitch TID:491794 in Dive ball self caught SR'ed for and proofed - 80 $. Not your average Sonic-like animal but still exquisite coloured Hedgehog: freshy-flowery of the game !
* BDSSP Shiny Darkrai OT: Alienowitch TID: 491794 in Pokeball self caught SR'ed for and proofed - 80 $. Deep purple, extra violet. Neat !
* Dada Zarude OT: Jungle TID: 211006 - Self redeemed - 10 $* Shiny Celebi OT: Jungle TID: 211006 - Self redeemed - 10 $
* Shiny Eternatus OT: Galar TID: 221118 - Self redeemed, proofed - 20 $
* Volcanion OT: Mythical22 TID: 220909 - Self redeemed, proofed - 10 $
* Genesect OT: Mythical22 TID: 220909 - Self redeemed, proofed - 10 $
* Marshadow OT: Mythical22 TID: 220909 - Self redeemed, proofed - 20 $
* Victini OT: Victory TID: 220818 - Self redeemed - 15 $
* RNG'able Shiny Tapu Fini from PGL: OT: Poni TID: 190524 - Self redeemed, proofed - taking offers.
* RNG'able Shiny Solgaleo: OT: Eclipse TID: 100419 - Self redeemed, proofed - taking offers.
* RNG'able Shiny Lunala: OT:Eclipse TID: 100419 - Self redeemed, proofed - taking offers.
* RNG'ed Shiny Necrozma: OT:ひみつ TID: 000132 31/6/31/31/31/31 Timid - Redeemed by u/ SonicBlader for u/ Valere1213 to trade for mine RNG services - taking offers
* PC Shaymin: OT: ポケセン TID:180425 - Redeemed by u/ Caracal016 -- u/ Pjay12 --- me - taking offers
* Shiny Dynamax adventure legends: OT: Dawn TID: 849277 (photo proofed)
* Tapu Koko Naive in Luxury ball - 20 $
* Tapu Lele Timid in Luxury ball - 20 $
* Tapu Bulu Lonely in Luxury ball - 20 $
* Tapu Fini Relaxed in Luxury ball - 20 $
* Zygarde Bold in Premier ball - 25 $
* Shiny Jirachi from bonus disc, please be aware that all shiny Jirachi are natural clones and come with OT: WISHMKR ID: 20043* Gen 3 overall RNG: Custom Colosseum/GoD: XD/Fire Red/Leaf Green - it's only here you will get legal Shiny Counter Alakazam in special ball, Shiny Softboiled Clefable, Shadow Shiny Pokes incl JPN exclusive: Scizor ! There are pretty fun options - customisable (OT/ball/nature/IV's)
* Shiny Manaphy from Pokemon Ranger cart - Have you ever dreamed about getting your own water-bug-prince-thing with kinda different color than normal ? - customizable (OT/Nature/IV)* Gen 4-5-6-7 RNG: Egg's/wild/legendary/Ultra Beasts you name it - customisable (Shinyness/OT/ball/nature/IV's)
* Gen 8 raid RNG: This is where you can get pretty fine stuff but never got luck to get it yourself - customisable (Shinyness/Ball/Nature), OT will be: Alienowitch, TID: 059583 (SWORD)/ Alienowitch TID: 729244 (SHIELD)
* Gen 8 raid RNG'ed Authentic Shiny Sinistea with spread Timid 31/0/31/31/31/31. Customisable OT and ball.
* BDSP EGG RNG - Custom nature/Ball/OT/egg moves
* Sword/Shield Egg breeding services customisable - random guaranteed 5x31 or 4x31+1x0 IV's
* BDSP Shiny Arceus (custom OT/Ball/Nature)
* Ribbon Master
- Always wanted to have one and never could ? I can help with that. Now having beaty like this: H-Typhlosion RM
won't be a problem ! (Bear in mind that some ribbons can't be gotten becuse of gen 4 wi-fi shut down or are pretty hard to do now - master ball tier battles for example).Most proofs can be adjusted to your liking so just write me on this topic, we will manage.
And that is all I can provide, but wait... You still didn't find what you've been looking for ? Ask away ! I really like to RNG and stuff so I might just go and get it for you ;)
Here's my Reference
Thank you for your time dear Redditor ! :)
DISCLAIMER, TOOLS USED:
* Gen 8 Raid RNG: CFW Switch + Capture Sight/Raid Finder.
* Gen 8 BDSP RNG: CFW Switch + Capture Sight/Chatot website PokeRNG or Capture card + Pokefinder
* Gen 7: CFW 3DS+3DSRNGTOOL+NTR Plugin or Citra+Python plugin+3DSRNGTOOL
* Gen 6: CFW 3DS+3DSRNGTOOL+NTR Plugin
* Gen 4: RNGreporteRNGhelpyRAM watch/.lua script/TWL Save manager
* Gen 3: RNGreporteDolphin emulatoVBA emulatoAguacate script/HxD/GBA backup tool/.lua script
* Special mention: Jirachi is done solely on emulator using rom of Bonus disc. Manaphy is done by wiping save on physical Pokemon Ranger Cart, playing through the game, sending Egg to Gen 4 game, ripping the save to do RNG on emulator and writing it back to Gen 4 cart.
* Any lack of OT and TID info will be filled accordingly in comments when said Pokemon are transferred to their respective medium.
* All Pokemon offered in this thread are caught/received/redeemed by me.
submitted by alienowitch
to Pokemonexchange [link] [comments]
2023.05.28 21:00 MetalHoosier Champion of Maiden Songs by Album, Gp K, Mp 637
Here’s the next matchup to find the champion of Iron Maiden songs by album. "The Ides of March"
(2-0-4) against "Killers"
(6-0-0) in the group, "Killers".
Whichever song you voted for, let us know why by leaving a comment. But please keep it civil, as we all have different opinions.
Link to standings megathread here
. View Poll
submitted by MetalHoosier
to ironmaiden [link] [comments]
2023.05.28 21:00 RichardHenri FORUM LIBRE : TOURISTS AND RESIDENTS, ASK YOUR COMMON QUESTIONS IN THIS WEEKLY THREAD : Open Forum -- 28, May, 2023
FR : Merci de lire avant de poster
Ce forum libre permet de discuter de tout et de rien et vous permet notamment de poser vos questions génériques par rapport à la ville et la région. Si vous venez d'arriver sur Paris et que vous voulez savoir où trouver des bars, manger un Pho ou trouver des clés à molette, ce forum est pour vous !
Pour toute question un peu plus corsée (et non touristique), n'hésitez pas à créer un sujet à part.
EN : Please read before posting
If you have a simple question or tourism related one about the city, this megathread is for you!
Is the pricing of the métro confusing?
Do you want to know where you can find the shops that have that odd thing you're looking for?
The locals can help, ask away.
You should first take a look at the wikivoyage page on Paris
for general information. You should also download the app Citymapper
to find your way around the city.
Information regarding the Covid situation can be found on the official Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs
and Paris Visitors Bureau
The procedure to obtain a French vaccine pass can be found here
. Additional information about the vaccine pass is available on the official French Administration website
Ce sujet est généré automatiquement tous les dimanches soirs à 21h. - Archives
submitted by RichardHenri
to paris [link] [comments]
2023.05.28 21:00 AutoModerator Daily Community Chat Megathread
This daily thread is designed to be a place for all the funny discussions on PPD.
Feel free to post off-topic questions, information, points-of-view, etc... in this thread.
Here you can post everything you don't think warrants it's own thread. Or just do some socialising.
Comments are automatically sorted by NEW - you can post throughout the day and people will see your comment.
If you'd like to see our previous daily threads, click here
Please Join Us on Discord!
Include your reddit username, pill color, age, relationship status, and gender when you get in to introduce yourself.
Also find us on Instagram
submitted by AutoModerator
to PurplePillDebate [link] [comments]
2023.05.28 20:49 leftylibra Yes...Selfies were removed
Wow that was great (and unexpected) to see so many faces in this community! It was a good reminder that no matter where we are in this menopause journey....we are beautiful, strong, different, and amazing! Obviously selfie posts would be considered off-topic
in this sub, but given the influx, we decided to let it ride-out for a few days.
You are still welcome to share photos, but we ask you submit them only to our stickied Weekly Off-Topic Megathread.
We also must caution you on the risks of posting personal information and photos.
Reddit is a public forum and ANYONE can view your posts (and pictures) regardless of their affiliation to menopause
. We have a large amount of clandestine market research collection occurring on this sub by corporations, pharmaceuticals, and entrepreneurs...and yes also creepy folks. Please keep this in mind when sharing intimate details of your life, or pictures that may contain personally identifiable information. If you are solicited, you can block that person but it doesn't stop them from contacting you again under a different account. If you encounter any solicitation/harassment, please contact the Mods or the Reddit Admins.
submitted by leftylibra
to Menopause [link] [comments]
2023.05.28 20:41 JoeyA1776 Yuzu does not even detect TLOZTOTK but ryujinx plays it nicely?
Okay, I am trying to get the legend of zelda tears of the kingdom to work with Yuzu but getting nowhere. It does not even show in the list. But ryujinx detects it and it works perfectly. Every other game works nicely in Yuzu.
Anyone have any idea why this is happening?
Yeah I have the latest keys etc. Obviously the game rom is good. I use the same folder for roms with Yuzu and ryujinx. Same everything except yuzu doesn't show it.
I am asking this here because the Yuzu
mods will not allow it.
I have tried there 3 times 1📷yuzu
5 days ago
Yuzu does not even detect TLOZTOTK but ryujinx plays it nicely? Post is awaiting moderator approval.
This post is currently awaiting approval by the moderators of yuzu
before it can appear in the subreddit.
submitted by JoeyA1776
to NewYuzuPiracy [link] [comments]
2023.05.28 20:30 MolyPrim Weekly Q&A Megathread [May 28 - June 03]
| || |https://preview.redd.it/4m4sj1po8m2b1.png?width=350&format=png&auto=webp&s=f5433d222e4d831a77aa6d638e8a8e5cb26a5b3a submitted by MolyPrim to BleachBraveSouls [link] [comments]
Users, new and old alike, often are seeking a quick answer to a question. However, we are tasked with keeping new, original, and potentially important information populating our subs Front Page. That is why this thread is here...to give people a place to ask questions! We would like to encourage our visitors and members to politely refer newer members and players to this megathread, when a simple or common question is asked!
Still can't find what you are looking for? Try our community chats!
To you brave folks who take the time each week sifting through the questions and providing very good answers, spending your free time doing so...we couldn't do it without you! And we sincerely thank you! For image/video you can link it from site such as :
- If someone takes the time to answer you, they are doing so out of their free time!
- Should you ask a question and get no answer after a few hours, consider reposting it, or using one of our other resources listed here.
2023.05.28 20:01 AutoModerator Daily Chat Thread - May 28, 2023 PM
Chat here with your friends about whatever is on your mind! Don't forget to set your user flair
if you haven't already.
If you'd like to help mod this sub, please APPLY HERE
Join the December 2023 Bumper Discord HERE!
submitted by AutoModerator
to December2023BumpGroup [link] [comments]