Adp direct deposit account type
Tangerine Orange Key Referrals
2016.06.04 01:32 pherber12 Tangerine Orange Key Referrals
Post and share your Tangerine Orange Keys here for Referral Bonuses.
2018.11.27 21:41 Nuclear Revenge
NuclearRevenge is a place for all forms of extreme revenge. Please read the About NuclearRevenge post and the rules found in the sidebar before posting. Keep in mind these are updated over time.
2008.01.25 08:35 recipes
Improve and share your cooking repertoire with recipes from reddit's community.
2023.06.10 19:07 Atakkyboi Any thoughts on this setup?
| || | submitted by Atakkyboi to cinematography [link] [comments]
Hey! Thanks for reading. The first thing I want to say is I appreciate you’re time. Also please excuse the artwork 😂
So I am working on a project for a commercial-style shoot in an office-type setting for chiropractic. The location is narrow but long. All the surfaces are reflective because they are painted with a glossy color.
The only windows are in front in the lobby area surrounding the windowed door. The ceilings are also painted dark black throughout. Finally the lighting fixtures are can lights and wall spotlights on the art, the front lobby wall behind the desk, etc. In the treatment area, there are bar lights overhead.
My conclusion was that in the front lobby, there’s very hard directional light coming from outside if it’s sunny. I shot in a clinic the other day and it was super overcast and the lighting was not half bad. So my approach is to try and recreate that with jokers or apertures depending on what’s available. Bouncing light into poly boards and then through silk or bleach muslin. I want to actually create a more warm tonality on talent.
So I planned to use litemats on the ceiling so I can create warm inside ambient light. Whether I need the silk under I’m not sure. In shots I have planned for the evening I want to really use the ambient light to keep my iso low and then use the spots on the dimmers so I have full control. So I figured the setup would be flexible.
For the back area, there are no windows so I just planned to use large sources to recreate the look. The key side is a book light flagged off the back wall. Not as concerned in the daytime about the bounce off the other wall as it may wrap talent a bit. My thought was that the ceilings being black would make it useless to flag and the floor is carpet and may not bounce much.
Then I have a direct source as a kind of side top light. I was hoping it would kind of cut the talent off the bg. Also flagged off the back wall.
Would love some thoughts to see if I’m on the right track and any pointers for improvement. Thanks !! https://preview.redd.it/90xmi9h2385b1.png?width=2458&format=png&auto=webp&s=97b0a2daeb306260de05146f6e0b426e06f51919
2023.06.10 19:06 peki_something How to set up donations with paypal when there isnt my country
2023.06.10 19:06 SPrincessPuppy Just so you know
Just so you know this is a new Reddit account only because I didn’t wanna mix my SFW account with this account since it’s not for this type of thing 🥺
submitted by SPrincessPuppy
to u/SPrincessPuppy [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 19:05 rafety58 Fairstone took multiple payments out on the same day.
I have an instalment loan from fairstone that is set up for bi weekly payments of 227.85.
I opened up a new bank account so I went in to get the direct deposit info changed and all was good.
On the date of my payment they took out 455.71. when I noticed this and went in the would not give me the extra 227.85 back but said I would get a call from the manager on Monday. I leave and 2 hours later they took another payment of 455.71 out, so now that is 90% of my paycheck gone.
I went back in and had to go full lunatic mode for them to write me a check to get the money back after hours of bs and excuses.
Unrelated but upsetting, my new bank only told me there would be a 10 day hold on my cheque after I cashed it. So now I only have 50 dollars left until next payday.
submitted by rafety58
to legaladvicecanada [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 19:04 storiesof-adreamer 25 [F4M] #Nashville/USA - Looking for my special subby boyfriend for a GFD long term relationship!
(If this post is still up, I'm still looking!)
Hey there. I really want to develop a female led/slight gentle femdom relationship with a special guy.
When a lot of men see the term "female led relationship," they think, "Oh, the woman will make all the decisions with no input on what I think/want."
Are there dynamics like that? I'm sure there is. Personally, I'm not looking to be "the boss" or "above" you in any way. I want us to be equal... but have you give up control to me in a few other ways. :)
What do I mean? Keep reading on!
● ABOUT ME ●
You can call me Dreamer for now. (I'll tell you my real name once we get to know each other) Please do NOT call me Miss, Master, Dominatrix or Ma'am.
I'm 25 years old and an INFJ-T. I live in Nashville, Tennessee, USA (AKA Music City) and I'm on Central Standard Time. I'm a Black woman and I stand 5 feet, 7 inches tall. My eyes are brown and I wear glasses. I don't have any tattoos or piercings at the moment.
One thing I want to mention is that I'm plus size, AKA a bigger girl. I'm undergoing a vertical sleeve gastrectomy in two months to lose the excess weight I have in a sustainable and permanent way. I'm ready to regain my body and be healthy and confident again. I'd love to have you by my side throughout my journey!
As far as personality goes, I'd describe myself as empathetic and sweet. I like to help others as much as I can. In person, I tend to be rather shy at first. People tend to mistake that for weakness or gullibility. I'm anything but; my strength lies in introspection and quiet observation. I notice every nuance of a person's actions, words, body language, vibe... my intuition hasn't steered me wrong yet!
● INTERESTS ●
I won't go into detail on every single interest that I have but I'll talk about my biggest ones that you'll likely hear me mention the most.
I've been writing since I was six years old, but I started taking it seriously around 13 years old. All in all, it's been 19 years. As of right now, I primarily write Fanfiction but in the past, I've written short stories, poetry and I even tried to learn how to write screenplays at one point.
I wrote my first full-length book in 2018/2019. I started the sequel in early 2020, but I'm still working on it. I lost a LOT of inspiration during the pandemic but I'm finally writing for it again.
If you also enjoy writing, I'd love to "talk shop" with you and maybe we can exchange some of our past works.
Music has gotten me through a lot over the years. Yeah, yeah, I know everyone says that. But it truly has. It's shaped my life and introduced me to a lot of things and people that I probably never would've done or met otherwise.
There's no point in saying I like xyz genre because I've listened to pretty much everything. The only ones I truly hate are country and gangster rap. If you want specifics, though... I've been a HUGE twenty one pilots fan for 9 years. (I have more merch, stickers and other random shit than I care to admit to lmao) I also love other artists like Amber Run, Purity Ring, Phantogram, Daughter, Lorde, OneRepublic... plus tons more.
I've always had this dumb idea of a guy and I confessing to each other through playlists with songs that make us think fondly about each other...
God, I'm single.
I've been into photography for 10 years and I've had my DSLR for eight years. (It's definitely the camera version of 'Ol Reliable) I enjoy nature and portrait photography. I'd love to show you some of my work and get your thoughts on it.
TV genres I like: Animation (like Spongebob), comedy, drama, documentaries (disaster and crime ones are my favorites), true crime (like Forensic Files), old sitcoms (like Sanford and Son) and cooking and baking competitions/reality TV (like Kitchen Nightmares US and UK, Hell's Kitchen, Master Chef, The Great British Baking Show, etc)
Movie genres I like: Animation, drama, comedy, action, psychological thrillers and science fiction. I thoroughly loved The Greatest Showman so one could say I like musicals but it's the only one I've seen so not sure if that really counts. Comic book movies are pretty alright too, but I really haven't seen anything past the first Avengers movie lmaooooo.
I say this as unpretentiously as possible, but I haven't seen most popular TV shows or movies that your average person likes. I think the last "popular" thing I watched was that Jeffrey Dahmer series on Netflix. (mainly out of morbid curiosity because everyone was freaking out about it... and because I think Evan Peters is a cutie) I only saw a few episodes and then forgot to watch the rest of it, but it wasn't as horrific as everyone was saying. Maybe I've watched too much Forensic Files and I'm desensitized lmao.
✨️Video and computer games✨️
Video game genres I like: Adventure, action-adventure, RPGs & JRPGs, Strategy... basically anything that is relatively fun and not horror related.
Some of my all-time favorites: Kingdom Hearts II, Ratchet and Clank, Journey, Final Fantasy VII and Final Fantasy X.
As far as computer games, the only thing I play on a regular basis is The Sims 2 and The Sims 4. As a kid, I loved simulator and time-management games; some old favorites are the RCT series, Simcity: Rush Hour, the first four Diner Dash games, the Delicious series and Burger Shop 2 (which I still have on my computer actually lmao)
✨️Other random interests✨️
Art, traveling, people watching, researching random topics on Wikipedia and watching YouTube, especially channels with old shows and movies.
☆ CAREER ☆
My last position was working nights at a psychiatric hospital. I'm looking for something new at the moment.
☆ SCHOOLING ☆
I'm officially a college student at 25. Yay! Feel free to ask me more about it, I'd love to talk.
☆ ET CETERA ☆
I really love dogs and cats. I have three cats and they're little demons but I love them to death. I also love small animals like ferrets, bunnies and snakes!
My main love languages are words of affirmation, quality time and gift giving/receiving. To be honest, though, there's elements of each language that I enjoy or relate to in one way or another.
I don't smoke and I drink every so often. Otherwise, I'm vaccinated and DDF.
● ABOUT YOU ●
I'm looking for a guy between the ages of 23-33 years old. I might
be willing to talk to someone within two years in either direction (so 21 min and 35 max) if you meet all my other preferences/wants. If you're younger than 21 or older than 35, though, please don't contact me.
Please be single and emotionally available. I won't interact with anyone already in a relationship or married (even if you're separated or in a "dead bedroom," you're STILL married) and I'm especially not interested in poly/ENM. I'm 100% monogamous.
Hair is super important to me! I prefer medium length to long hair, something I can stroke and play with a lot lmao.
I have a REALLY big soft spot for blue and/or doe eyes, but don't let that deter you. If you have kind eyes, I'll fall in love with them, no matter their color!
I tend to like softer facial features and even softer personalities. Are you super masculine in public but a total softie in private? Lovely! Are you less masculine but a little more feminine? Great! Are you androgynous or otherwise fall somewhere in between? I can dig it!
Key traits that I like in a guy include, but are not limited to: Being sweet, gentle, empathetic, considerate, an active listener, exceptional at communication and willing to go the extra mile for those that you love, be it family, friends, your partner, etc.
With that being said, it's important that you have time for me. I'm not expecting us to talk 24/7 but if you're always too busy to talk to me, this won't work. At some point, I'd like for us to also talk on the phone as our schedules permit, of course.
As I mentioned in the beginning of this post, please be from the USA/North America and willing to meet and get to know each other in person ASAP.
● WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR ●
It's important to me that you're an active listener; what I mean is that you'll make an effort to listen to what I have to say and respond to it accordingly. If I tell you my thoughts on a matter or ask you a question or give you a compliment etc etc, please respond to it. It makes me feel so sad and small if I feel like my thoughts or opinions are not important/relevant.
I can tell pretty quickly if someone is genuinely interested in me or not. Like I said before, I notice everything lol.
I mentioned earlier how one of my love languages is words of affirmation. One of the ways I enjoy that is through compliments. I'm not looking for you to worship the ground I walk on, but being told "You look beautiful" or "When you do xyz, that makes me really happy" makes me feel SO seen and appreciated.
It's incredibly frustrating to send a picture of myself and get a lukewarm response in return. :(
Affection is also super important to me. Holding hands, hugging, kissing, cuddling, touching... all the cute couple shit. I want you to touch me, not in a pervy way, but in an affectionate way. I want to stroke your hair while I hold you close... little things like that make me incredibly happy.
Keep in mind, everything I want from you, I'll give to you in return. I'll always listen and acknowledge you, give you compliments, shower you in affection, plus whatever else makes you feel wanted and appreciated as a person and in a relationship.
● OUR DYNAMIC ●
I always want you to have a choice and be able to voice your opinion. I will never degrade or boss you around in general, but especially when it comes to your personal choices. I'm a switch that used to be a predominant sub and believe me, I've had doms tell me before, "I make the decision on what you wear, what to eat, who you hang out with, etc etc... because I'm your dom and what I say goes."
Some people may like that. More power to them. But I'm not like that. I want you to feel free to express yourself. If you want my opinion, I'll give it to you, of course. But my job is to build you up and support your decisions, no matter how small!
Again, I'm not looking for you to kiss my ass. I'd love for you to take the lead on most decisions (with my input, of course). But I want you to also have a "service" attitude; whether that's helping out with household chores or surprising me with a massage after work or giving me flowers "just because" or helping me paint my toenails lol... just to name some examples. The sky's the limit.
That extends to "the bedroom" as well. I want my pleasure to be just as important to you as yours is to me.
In short? I just want to feel doted on and taken care of. I want to be the most important person in your life and you be the most important person in my life. I want to make you feel special and praise you and tell you how much you mean to me. And I want the same in return. 💓
● "KINKS" ●
This is inevitably gonna come up at some point. I'll say when it comes to my "kinks" (if you want to call them that) I like:
Teasing, edging, telling you when you can cum and begging me for it (I believe it's called orgasm control/denial), moaning, praise, blindfolds, eye contact, body worshiping (you and me), breast worship, oral, fingering and using toys on you.
Been a little curious about pegging someone one day. We'd have to build up to it, of course, because I don't want to hurt you. If you're not into that, though, don't worry! It's definitely not a requirement.
Things I do NOT like (or hard limits) are:
Humiliation, degradation, anything that causes you or me physical, emotional and mental harm, blood, pee, scat, vomit, diapers, CNC, ageplay, raceplay, hitting, slapping, choking or anything else illegal, unethical or otherwise unloving.
● IN CONCLUSION... ●
If you read all of this, good job! Here's a cookie, hope you like chocolate chip. 🍪
Seriously, though, I can't name every little thing I want. Despite the length of this post, I'm not trying to play Build-A-Boy. I realize you have your own caveats and that's totally fine. Let's get to know each other and see what happens. All I ask for, again, is that you want a serious, longterm relationship and not view me as just some sort of "kink dispenser."
Chats or DMs are fine. When you send me a message, please include the following...
• Name or alias • Location • Age • Height, body type, hair cololength, eye color • Your interests/hobbies • Whether you're a sub or a switch • What you're looking for out of a relationship and something (or things) you really enjoyed about my post • A clear, SFW picture of yourself • Your current favorite song (so I know you actually read through all of this) • Whatever else you want to add to catch my attention. The more you can match my "detailed energy," the better.
I won't reply to those who ignore my preferences or the message requirements above. If you send me nudes/dick pics/sexting or FWB requests/rude messages, you will be blocked and reported.
Thank you so much for reading this, and I hope you have a good night!
(P.S. I don't use Snap, Kik, Telegram, WhatsApp and whatever else. I use Discord and I only give my cell number out to people that I'm comfy with.)
submitted by storiesof-adreamer
to r4r [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 19:04 AutoModerator [Genkicourses.site] ✔️Cody Bramlett – Supplement Millionaire Blueprint ✔️ Full Course Download
Get the course here: [Genkicourses.site] ✔️Cody Bramlett – Supplement Millionaire Blueprint ✔️ Full Course Download https://preview.redd.it/sixcwxv21x4b1.jpg?width=510&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=d0fbc7b473c971fad0f7303f0420325221760a04
Courses proof (screenshots for example, or 1 free sample video from the course) are available upon demand, simply Contact us here
Supplement Millionaire Blueprint – This is the ONLY Coaching Group that gives you direct front of the line access to my incredible money making network powering your every move, and ensuring your success… So that you can build a multi-million dollar supplement business online, faster than you ever thought possible. And unlike other guru’s, I actively use every step of this blueprint in all my current supplement businesses, and the new ones I’m launching… Which means you’ll always have the most tested and up to date blueprint to copy and paste and build your own multi million dollar behemoth. The Supplement Millionaire Mastermind Is Designed To Take You Straight To The Money As Fast As Possible Here’s how it works… Every single week we’ll all jump on a 90 minute call where we will deep dive into various topics that will help scale, build, and optimize your business so it makes millions and runs without you. (Don’t worry if you can’t make it, each event is recorded, transcribed, and uploaded to the members area) After each event you’ll have an opportunity to network with potential affiliates to promote your offer to thousands of buyers (including me and my 250,000 hungry buyers). There will also be mini breakout rooms with experts in email marketing, optimization, copy writing, supplement manufacturing, accounting, operations… And YOU get to pick their brain and ask them for direct feedback on growing your business, no matter if you’re just starting out, or are trying to go from 7 to 8 figures. Plus every month you’ll also get direct access to me and my lead 8-figure copywriter during “office hours” Where we will answer any specific questions you might have in your business, help maximize conversions, and press fast forward on your success
submitted by AutoModerator
to GenkiCourses_Cheapest [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 19:03 bryleighbun Non tech savvy cat seller or obvious scam?
| || |
So, I found a listing for a kitten I was very interested in and emailed the contact listed. I received an email back telling to message this number. She told me her name, the age of the kitten I contacted her about, the price, and let me know what city she was located in. She told me that “she will be coming alongside with the following. a year health guarantee, her crate, vet record, food samples, kittens toys”. Sounded okay to me. That’s when I asked for the website. She told me it was under maintenance. I asked her when and where on Saturday. She told me she’d send her home address so we could pick her up on Sunday after church instead. Then I was sent the message asking about myself in the screenshot. I told her about the animals my partner and I currently have. I sent some pictures as well. Then she sent the message about the deposit. I started to get a little uncomfortable, but somewhat willing to move forward with it. I asked for the pictures of her parents and was told the weren’t on site. I said I was interested but trying to be wary of a scam situation. She seemed a bit shocked, but said I should pay in cash if I was really concerned. I followed up today and she said someone else was interested in the same kitten. I know that the urgency tactic is part of scams, but maybe it’s true? I tell her I’ll just go ahead and make the deposit. She sends me a cash tag with a name that does not match hers. I look it up on cash app and the profile picture is of a much younger girl than I anticipated. I send a screenshot and ask, “Is this it?” She tells me no and sends a picture of another phone on someone’s lap with the cash tag pulled up. It’s the exact same cash tag but a different profile picture. I ask her whose account it is. She tells me it’s her daughter’s account. I want to believe this is just someone’s mom/grandma being bad at technology so badly but also very uncomfortable with it all. What do you guys think? submitted by bryleighbun to Scams [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 19:03 Alarmed_Canary1 Why Am I So Obsessed With Self Sabotage And Hurting Myself?
On my newest throwaway again because my partner knows my main and my first throwaway and I’m going through a lot, this account has basically become my main lol. This is long and rambly like all my posts because I feel like I’m spiralling and I just need to get it out. I’m 28 f he’s 30 m. There’s no question that my relationship is going through a rough time (we’ve been together just shy of 7 years). You can look at my post history for a bit more depth if you want, but basically we’re dealing with porn addiction and post abortion resentment (from me) and a hell of a lot of curveballs and shit that life has thrown at us that I haven’t even gotten into. About a year, maybe a bit longer, ago my partner told me he wasn’t attracted to me anymore (I had asked, exactly this hurting my own feelings shit I can’t seem to stop doing). I had noticed that our sex life had dwindled down to nothing, he wasn’t kissing me, complementing me, initiating anything, or even grabbing my ass randomly like he always used to do so I confronted him about it and asked. There’s no denying it, I had definitely let myself go, I had been through 3 surgeries in 2 years and was really struggling with health issues to the point my dad basically had to stay at our house off and on for 2 years to help me take care of my child so that my partner could keep working. I gained 100 pounds because even walking around the house was exhausting and on top of that I was dealing with major depression with the reality of how much my new health issues were going to impact my future. I wasn’t styling my hair, I was in leggings and hoodies all day every day, I didn’t even touch make up, Etc. I’m finally doing a bit better, I’ve started being more active, I’m doing more around the house, managing life a bit better, I’ve lost 55 pounds and I’m continuing to work on it, I’m styling my hair everyday, I’m wearing makeup once and a while, I always shave and get my nails done, I’m really trying with my appearance. He has a porn problem, and what really hurts the most is the porn he watches is NOTHING like me, he’s an “ass guy” so his porn is all of the camera angled at asses while being rammed doggy or reverse cowboy style. I personally really like doggy style, and he just flat out refuses to do it with me, he says it’s “not comfortable because we don’t line up right”. Turns out it’s actually because he hates my ass. I’ve begged for counselling. Back to the original problem, I have this obsession with asking him to be honest with me when I KNOW the answer is going to hurt my feelings, but I just can’t stop. And then I get super hurt and bummed out and can get a little snappy with him which he then turns around and says “well maybe I just shouldn’t tell you the truth then”. But I want him to tell me the truth, that was one of the things that hurt me the most was that I could feel he wasnt attracted to me anymore and he never even told me until I begged him to be honest. I really struggle (have since I was a teenager) with body dysmorphia and this weight gain has made it 100000000x worse. I stupidly asked him out of all the neighbours wives, what order he would put them in (including me) based on physical appearance alone. I WAS SECOND TO LAST, ONLY “beating out” A 50 YEAR OLD. So I asked him, when he first met me, (he used to compliment me non stop, tell me I was “intoxicating” and so sexy, he literally made me feel like the most stunning person in the world, HE ONLY MOVED ME UP ONE SPOT. So basically even when we first got together he wasn’t even that into me?! WHAT THE FUCK. There’s absolutely no way in hell that out of the 6 neighbours I was including in this that are all a big friend group that 4 out of the 6 other women are top of the fucking pyramid for looks in this world. I’m bisexual and lean towards women so I KNOW an attractive female, and yes they’re all good looking but I WOULD NOT place myself in 5th when we first met?!?! SO IF I WASNT EVEN HIS TYPE WHEN WE FIRST MET AND I WAS HOT THEN WHAT DO I EVEN HAVE GOING FOR ME. I’m so heart broken over this, and it’s my own fault. But man it stings, and why can’t I just stop ducking doing this to myself by asking these questions where I know the answers will hurt my feelings. FUCK. What’s wrong with me! I’m trying so hard not to be bitchy with him right now but I’m so sad and angry and he can tell somethings wrong and I don’t want him to stop being honest with me to “save my feelings”, because I honestly want to know the truth, apparently I just have this sick need to destroy my self confidence and self worth.
submitted by Alarmed_Canary1
to breakingmom [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 19:03 vanmildwild EQ Bank will give you $20 when you open an EQ Bank account with a referral and deposit $100 (Canada)
Deposit 100$ within 30 days of opening the account and keep it for 30 days to get 20$ bonus Sign up with EQ Bank
submitted by vanmildwild
to referralcodes [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 19:01 Party-Philosopher238 AUD: Which type of audit evidence is the most reliable?
| || | submitted by Party-Philosopher238 to CPA [link] [comments]
This question really tripped me up and now I am doubting all my studying. I had the exact thought process that the explanation mentions, but I kept thinking of Gearty saying the AEIOU mnemonic for audit evidence hierarchy. Why are analytical procedures not the most reliable? Based on the mnemonic AEIOU, A = auditor-obtained evidence is the highest in the hierarchy. If this explanation for analytical procedures is accurate, couldn't it also apply to other auditor-generated evidence (since it is obtained from procedures on internally generated data, it is not more reliable than external evidence?)
2023.06.10 19:01 eeeeeu Moradaya Rise
"Immortal Spirits of Fate, you who weave destiny, you who are my greatest muse and have spun countless stories in my ears, do not sit in idle silence toward me now. Sing to me of the birth of the Moradaya who came here from those mountainous lands of yore. May my words be true and my tongue possess the skill to utter the tale you speak into me without fault." —An invocation to the spirits. Similar words are commonly spoken by storytellers in pursuit of favor from those who dictate the webs of fate.
As the cold wind howls through the valleys between that fractured piece of the Alpide belt born of the Paleogene in times long passed and nestled between two seas split by the crushing power of the advancing Arabian plate, a band traveling south and east on the backs of short stocky horses orients themselves against the rising sun hidden behind jagged peaks on the horizon which cut the sky like the serration on teeth of ocean sharks these migrants will never encounter, escape from this desolate winter landscape the one thing on their minds. They are Anyana, Iranic peoples whose ancestors roamed the steppes past the great mountains to the north where their distant cousins still drive livestock across a great sea of grass so wide and expansive it is hard for them to imagine both the land there and here in these claustrophobic ravines and gullies wrought by tectonic chaos belong to the same world. They do.
The Anyana abandoned such a pastoralist way of life when they migrated south along the coast of the Black Sea, known to them as Banga Marea, the Great Sea, which was vaster than any their ancestors before them had ever beheld, and into the lowlands between the Greater and Lesser Caucasus where rivers flow west into that massive body of water and the land is lush and fertile for farming. But this land of plenty where it seems the divines had tried their hand at crafting a paradise was not to be the home of the Moradaya. The Anyana who settled in these lands, which were at that time home to a population of Colchic Proto-Kartvelians, enslaved and intermingled with these local peoples from the coast to as far east as those who later formed the Kingdom of Asmanakashra, but many more of their brethren found no place in the small space of these lowlands, cramped as they were after the arrival of a lurch of people pouring inward as if the levy of the Greater Caucasus which once separated two worlds alien to one another had burst, and instead chose to push onward into the mountains to the south, spreading in all directions and hunting for whatever small abundances might be found in their alpine surroundings.
Massifs rise from underfoot across the plateau of the Armenian Highlands where Anyan has become the dominant culture and language, but divisions have already formed in this people. Wars were fought. Battles raged. Subjugation. The harsh topography of these lands and divisions between those original tribes who made the journey south drive the Anyana apart and erode their united identity like rivers splitting from one source in a delta before rushing out to sea, quickened by the absorption of local people's ways of life in the disparate and nascent polities forming among their culture. Some of the tribes have become wary of one another, others hostile and others more simply apathetic toward the Anyana living elsewhere in the plateau where even a few miles distance divided by a range of peaks can feel a world away.
The tribe Moradaya trace their lineage to a number of deva, beings akin to spirits or gods, the stories of their genesis passed down through the generations by oral recital and never received by the youth in quite the same manner or meaning each telling. Those travelers journeying across the Lesser Caucasus have heard the myths of their tribe’s origins many times, so often each might recite the tales from memory, as they did in the company of one another as solace for their otherwise pitiful position in a false remembrance of their greater past. The content of those myths is for another time than this. Their tribe has yet to find a home where they might permanently achieve peaceability and rest. For years they have searched, living scattered about Anyan lands, but this will soon be no more.
The band of men and women and children with their horses and all the belongings they managed to pack for the journey set their ambitions on the valley where meets a moot of all the Moradaya. For too long they have gone without a chieftain holding any true vision, but with the death of Small Vanga, deva bless his spirit, comes an opportunity to appoint a new ruler, one who might lead them to the home of which they have long dreamt. The winter journey for them has been grueling, but their ways demand a new chieftain be elected as soon as all the clan chiefs are able to convene. In that band marching beneath the slopes and now in the belly of a ravine, scrawny trees twisting and fighting each other for the scant light of the sun that makes it down all the way, Skoda goes with his family and a small number of his most trusted men to represent his clan, the Donsudra, and their wishes at the moot.
All free men are welcome to participate in the moot and the election of a new chieftain, but the clan chiefs are shouldered with the extra responsibilities of negotiating the affair and preventing strife at the results of the tribe’s decision. Skoda’s young age once made other chiefs wary of his abilities to lead, but since then he proved himself to be a skilled warrior and therefore, in their eyes, a leader in his campaigns against the Urartians, the native inhabitants of this alpine plateau, and many favor him to become the new chieftain.
After weeks of travel through winding mountain passes, Skoda and their band reach the banks of Soinya Marea, Lake Sevan, the water frozen therein beginning to thaw as spring emerges. Thin trees with leaves stripped and dead bushes and lichen growing on rocky outcroppings dot the hilly landscape. Smoke rises in the distance. Others from Moradaya had already arrived and created a camp where they weathered the remains of the cold season waiting to elect the new chieftain. Skoda’s band sets up their own tents in the disorganized array of other temporary homes along a network of mud pounded into the ground by feet of people buzzing around the camp. Tired from their journey, he rests.
They are some of the last to arrive, and soon after making their place all the clan chiefs are present on those banks, and the moot is called. They meet at the debouch of a stream snaking down to the idle water along an escarpment and flowing inside, the shallow depths gurgling over a bed of rocks. Men of other kinds have trodden these lands for hundreds of thousands of years since the age of Acheulean stone, and now rills formed in the mud by surface water from the melting snow are trampled underfoot as they gather into a haphazard circle, a little empty space in the center.
Clans Donsudra, Ibera, Kudogre, Paraba, Velun and Festuda all convene here. Besides Skoda, other favorites for chieftain are Oruges, son of the late Small Vanga, and Ekpuda, the wise and elderly leader of the Paraba. The law speaker initiates the day, and the shaman says a prayer and performs a ritual, and the thing begins. Oruges boasts of his own grandeur, standing in the center of the crowd who send cheers and jeers alike his way.
"He should be chieftain!"
"Someone older like Ekpuda ought to be in charge!"
"His father led us to ruin, and he'll do the same!"
They argue for some time with no resolution.
"Quiet, children." Ekpuda waves a single hand in the air, and soon all are silent. "I am too old to lead. That job belongs to those whose lives are still more ahead than behind them."
A murmur grows in the crowd.
"But, I must admit, I doubt Oruges' abilities as a leader, even if I respected his father."
A roar. Everyone was up in arms and yelling.
"I don't see anyone better!"
"Vanga's spawn is too weak!"
"Who else will be chieftain?"
Skoda walks to the center, the walls of which now undulate in the mass of upset bodies. "I will lead us."
After much deliberation and arguing, Skoda is narrowly elected as Moradaya's new chieftain, the first ever from clan Donsudra. He sets his mind on the task of finding his people a land on which they may grow and prosper, and these thoughts occupy every still moment for over a year until an opportunity presents itself.
The Urartian kingdom of Ushnu to the south had fallen into a state of civil war over the rights of inheritance pertaining to their king, and Skoda decides to take the opportunity and strike.
The war effort on part of the Moradaya is successful, and they drive out the rulers of Ushnu, known to them as Ošneš, and take over the land with their armies. They expand east into the territory of tribes Urartian and Iranian alike and settle them as their own.
Ošneš rests west of the endorheic lake of brine, Unya Marea, or Lake Urmia as it might be known to us. Fed by rivers, the lake lets loose none of its water except in evaporation, a draconic beast hoarding its wealth for itself. A place of stagnancy, though much life calls the lands around home. There exist many plots of arable terrain here, and it seems to all Moradaya, Skoda first of all, a good place to settle. To the east of this great salt pond is a river valley sandwiched by mountains north and the stratovolcano which looms over all therein and will soon become a place of great spiritual power south. Here, the Moradaya found a city, that of Majadaragand, the City of the Middle Valley.
For some time, perhaps a century or so, the Moradaya have called these lands home. The Urartians of the old kingdom of Ushnu still do so too, though they are in the process of being subsumed into Anyan ways of life, an integration which lends to the growing distinction between Moradaya and other Anyana. The real history of their conquests merges with legend, birthing new myths among the tribe's members now growing fat off the land. This is how the Moradaya came into their home.
Gov't Type: Sedentary
Techs: Iron Age, Horse domestication, Spoked Wheel map
submitted by eeeeeu
to HistoricalWorldPowers [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 19:00 visiblecoal Andrew Tate - OnlyFans Fortunes (Full)
I have Andrew Tate - Onlyfans Fortunes Course.
Andrew Tate - Onlyfans Fortunes Course is one of the best courses on how to manage and run profitable Onlyfans accounts.
The tips you will learn in Andrew Tate - Onlyfans Fortunes Course are unique and cannot be learned anywhere else.
If you are interested in getting Andrew Tate - Onlyfans Fortunes Course contact me by:
Reddit Direct Message
Email: silverlakestore/@/yandex.com (remove the brackets)
submitted by visiblecoal
to AndrewTateCoursesHere [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 19:00 Champion_7 Iron Man Secret Laboratory
Recently i have been curious about severely topics regarding this subjects:
I’m learning about:
-OS (KaliLinux)/Virtual Machines
-Arduino Uno (Micro Controller)
-Raspberry Pie (Micro Processor)
-Electro magnetic energies (Independent from central powers)
(I know the internet is being too censured & the government’s are having too much poweinfluence over the internet)
My goal is to be free (As a right of any other human being and without affecting anyone directly or undirectly)
But i need more subjects to learn about for ex:
-How to deal with internet blackouts ? (Having my own internet)
-What subjects “Apocalyptic people” usually study in order to be independent from central powers..
-What kind of Technologies does the CIA “studies”? (Because I know they have this independent infrastructures to be as independent from providers or external suppliers or external resources)
-I really want to go deep into the rabbit hole...
However i need to know more about this type of subject’s
-Do you guys have any recommendations on what should i study more? any articles or any websites any books... Besides the subjects that I already gave reference...
The goal is not only to be independent from my ISP... / Centralized identities. / From A to Z (energy/internet/etc...)
I want in the near future to develop my own Laboratory (“Iron Man Style”) but i want to have the proper technology/resources/knowledge etc etc... in order to create my own means of communication/energy etc etc etc (Everything legal of course).
Have a nice day & Thank you
submitted by Champion_7
to Intelligence [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 18:59 Inside_Pangolin_8171 Percent funded?
Condo in MA, 100+ units.
I feel our reserves are underfunded at 3%. I’m trying to convince my neighbors that we need to save more money. What percent funded should we try to reach?
MA law: All condominiums shall be required to maintain an adequate replacement reserve fund, collected as part of the common expenses and deposited in an account or accounts separate and segregated from operating funds.
submitted by Inside_Pangolin_8171
to HOA [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 18:55 TightAsF_ck Dodl by AJ Bell £30 Voucher for Opening & Funding Any Dodl Account (GIA, Lifetime/S&S ISA, pension)
is AJ Bell's take on the simple, low-cost investment app. It has zero-commission trading, and is aimed at newish investors and those who just like to keep it simple. They offer Stocks and Shares ISAs, Lifetime ISAs, SIPPs, and General Investment Accounts.
As part of their drive to get new customers, they have a rather modest (and high deposit) refer-a-friend scheme that gives a £30 gift card (redeemable at all the usual places) to new customers when they sign up and open a Dodl account, and fund it with £500 within 120 days.
I signed up because I have always wanted to open a Lifetime ISA. I was hoping T212 would open one up, but they are being slow off the mark. So I went with Dodl. Dodl's charges make it one of the cheapest options - I read a lot about it on UKPF.
I'm not going to wax lyrical about Dodl. I only signed up towards the end of last year after asking a random on UKPF to refer me for the bonus. I'm only really interested in the LISA and an all-world tracker. This costs me ~£1 a month.
Key details, and information on the referral scheme are below. The bonus
Get a £30 giftcard when you:
Referrers get a £30 gift card too, so tell your friends
Message me by clicking here, and I can be your friend
- Sign up to Dodl using the same email address that you put on the form.
- Open up or transfer in an investment ISA, LISA, general investment account or pension.
- Fund your account with £500
- Have a minimum of £500 in your account when the bonus is paid (the month after you deposit. I'd recommend depositing £550 if you are going to invest, this will cover the AJ Bell fees and give you some leeway should you invest and your investment drops).
Accounts offered by Dodl (bonus available on all):
What can I invest in with Dodl?
- S&S ISA
- S&S LISA
Minimum investment is £100 single payment, or £25 monthly.
What Fees do Dodl charge?
- AJ Bell Funds - premade portfolios built and managed by AJ Bell
- Individual UK and US shares - only selected companies, not a huge range.
- Themed Investments - index trackers disguised with other names (see below)
Some absolute legend on UKPF provided a list of the funds underlying each of the Themed Investments. I went with "On top of the world"
0.15% (OCF not included) with a £1/month minimum.
According to those on UKPF, this makes it one of the most attractive platforms (fee-wise) for anything up to ~£25k. Maybe by the time I'm too old to contribute to my new LISA this will matter to me.
Dodl non ref link
Dodl Refer-a-friend form
Dodl Refer a friend terms
submitted by TightAsF_ck
to beermoneyuk [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 18:54 RADiator80 Unable to access the bill
| || |
Logged in to my Sprint app to look up my bill, and only see one of my lines, second line disappeared from the dashboard. Also have a message that my account type isn’t supported in the app, I’ve been using this app for years:( Does anyone else have the same issue? submitted by RADiator80 to Sprint [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 18:53 fatefuldawn I Finished a No Somniel Ironman Run on Maddening!
I can't believe it.
So a No Somniel run pretty much means that during the run, all activities that are done in the Somniel are banned. There are several combat-related implications of this - no refining weapons (no early strong weapons like a Levin Sword until Ch. 11 for example and can only use base weapons), no engravings, no Bond Rings, no cooking, no activities, no Well, and no Arena. The early Steel weapons that you get upon going to the Somniel from an update are banned as well as the Heroes rewards (the Bond Rings and the weapons, Folkvangr, Fensalir, and Noatun). No Arena means that leveling up the bond rank of Emblems on each character will have to be done in the maps themselves and skill inherits are impossible. Reclassing is still possible, but more difficult now that you have to level up bond ranks in maps and because weapon proficiencies past bond rank 5 will need at least two maps with the Emblem Ring. No DLC either, but that doesn't impact me since I don't have it anyway. And while it's not a Somniel activity, I didn't have Network Connection enabled for the weapon drops, EXP, and other small benefits scattered on a map. I had finished a normal Ironman run with no big issues (one death, RIP Louis), but I went into this run fully expecting to lose it. An Ironman means no using the Draconic Time Crystal, so no rewinding my mistakes and every input I make is final. If a character dies because of my poor decisions or they get crit by the enemy, they remain dead. Run casualties
RIP Chloe, Yunaka, Framme, Celine, and Diamant
- Chloe: Died in Ch. 6. Fog of war claimed another life. Chloe got hit by an axe fighter and a thief that I didn't have vision of. It was entirely my mistake to overextend with her when I could've just played it safe. I was going to use Chloe this run as an early carry before likely transitioning her to a more support based role if her combat couldn't keep up.
- Yunaka: Died in Ch. 8. Overall, I think Chloe's death kinda snowballed the deaths in Ch. 8. Going into this chapter, I lost a character that was going to be one of my early carries. Lapis was Chloe's replacement, but I needed to get staff proficiency on her just in case I was going to pivot her to a support later (especially since I can't get staff proficiency for a long time after Ch. 10). Lapis therefore had to have Micaiah for several maps and I tried to continue using Marth on Alear on Ch. 8 instead as a carry. However, because of my poor timing of Engage attacks and just being badly positioned because I was unprepared for when Kagetsu and Zelkov started moving, I got myself in a situation that required me to hit a 65% to defeat Kagetsu. Missed the 65% and Yunaka died to him.
- Framme: Died in Ch. 8. I didn't have Lodestar Rush or enough power in general to take down Ivy in one turn. But I had to start taking down her health bars eventually otherwise I would have game over'ed since enemies would've reached the target point. As such, almost all of my units were in range of Ivy at that point and she had free reign to choose whoever she wanted to kill. In the end, she chose to Killer Axe crit Framme to death (Framme would've died even without the crit).
- Celine: Died in Ch. 10. I'm really mad at myself for this death because Celine died on turn one. I calculated how much damage she would take from the armor and pegasus knight on the left if they both hit her and concluded if Celine was next to Alear, she would live at 1 HP. Well, she didn't live at 1 HP because I didn't account for the Resonance damage from having Celica on her. And of course both the armor and pegasus knight hit their 50% attacks. Celine was my only early game carry because Chloe had died. And now she was dead on turn one of a difficult 2-part map.
- Diamant: Died in Ch. 10. Got frozen by Hortensia and I couldn't get in range to Restore him without risking Alear's death to Hortensia's Dragon effective Luin. However, I did forget to have him equip a lighter weapon and because he had the armorslayer equipped, he got doubled by Hortensia and died. I don't fully remember if he could've lived if he wasn't doubled by Hortensia (because there were other enemies around him), but I'm still frustrated at myself for letting that happen. I don't know if it's just me, but I always have trouble with taking down Hortensia in this chapter; on my normal Ironman run, I had to resort to freezing her due to a lucky early Freeze staff from the Well, but alas, no such resources like that exist in a No Somniel run.
. The Final Team
Some quick notes - the screenshot on the top has HP tonics already applied to everyone so subtract 5 if you want to see their true HP. That was the first thing I did when I went into the final map and then thought maybe I should screenshot everyone. The screenshot on the bottom has everyone with their Emblem Rings and full tonics applied to them.
- Martial Master Alear (Lucina): I really like support Alear and having them as the Bonded Shielder has worked wonders in my previous playthroughs. I figured that I would need Alear's +3 flat damage for my carries and since they support everyone in the cast, they provide +10 hit for free as well. I chose to go with Martial Master Alear because my combat carries were going to be in several different class types and I wanted the flexibility to have 100% activation rate on Bonded Shield for all of them if the need arises. I also really like Chain Guard. As such, in early game, I fed Alear experience through Mercurius farming and then gave them Micaiah to get staff proficiency and to farm via Great Sacrifice. By Ch. 11, Alear was a Griffin Knight because I believe having Alear in a flying class in Ch. 11 is invaluable so you can quickly reach the point on the map to trigger Ivy, Zelkov, and Kagetsu to join you before you get overwhelmed by Corrupted with Emblems. After staying a few more chapters in Griffin (until I could give Alear Lucina after getting sword proficiency off of her on another character), Alear became a Martial Master and mainly Bonded Shielded or Chain Guarded. Not being able to Micaiah Engrave a Shielding Art to drive enemy hit rates close to 0% meant that I had to be more cognizant of where I used Bonded Shield. The enemy AI mostly decides which character to attack based on expected damage (combination of actual damage they'll do in a round of combat, how likely it is they'll hit, and their crit chance on you is also factored in). So when Bonded Shielding, I had to make sure that Alear was not going to get targeted and if they were, that they were not going to get killed from it. As such, it wasn't as simple as plop two units down and go to town deleting enemies, but it was still really strong nonetheless.
Stat Boosters: One Boots, one Seraph Robe, one Speedwing, three Dracoshields, three Talismans, two Goddess Icons
- Wyvern Knight Amber (Lyn): For Amber, I was particularly cognizant of the fact that in my previous normal Ironman run, he sometimes had 90% hit rates in the endgame despite having a +hit rate engraving on his lances. That's why I decided to go with sword/lance Wyvern instead of axe/lance Wyvern even though it would've been easier to get axe proficiency on him (axe proficiency is at bond rank 2 on Leif while any sword proficiency requires at least bond rank 6, which means at least two maps worth of using a specific Emblem vs. just one). That decision really paid off. Amber was mostly using swords throughout the midgame of this playthrough because he wasn't getting 90%+ hit on lances even while I was activating his personal for +20 hit. I can only imagine his hit rates while using axes... it just spells disaster if a crucial attack misses in an Ironman (Yunaka's death...). If I saw Amber's hit rate really going into the gutter by the endgame, I was prepared to have him switch to Sniper and just kill fliers, but that never ended up happening especially after I used all my Secret Books on him (none of my other combat characters could use them since many of them capped dex and for those that didn't, they were accurate anyway). Amber remained good throughout even though by endgame, he rarely one-rounded enemies.
Stat Boosters: One Energy Drop, three Secret Books, one Speedwing
- Warrior Kagetsu (Roy): I had my sights set on getting Kagetsu into Warrior despite Wyvern being easier to reclass into and still a strong class for him because I felt I needed the absolute best out of my units to get through this run (and I believe Warrior is Kagetsu's best class). Getting him into Warrior was a bit of an endeavor, but having to delegate an Emblem to Kagetsu wasn't going to make the game harder; on the contrary, it likely made things easier because Kagetsu is such a strong unit to start with. Kagetsu immediately got Lyn for Ch. 12 and 13 to get bow proficiency. This worked out for me in a lot of ways because Ch. 12 is an easy chapter so Emblem allocation isn't that important to get through the map. Plus, Lyn on Kagetsu for Ch. 12 doubles the Wolf Knights once you get two Speedtaker stacks so I found it quite nice having Lyn on him. And my strategy for Ch. 13 always involved Lyn on Kagetsu (see my chapter thoughts in the comments) anyway. Now, he's got bow proficiency just in time for Ch. 14, where Ike immediately goes on Kagetsu to get axe proficiency. And soon after, he's a Warrior and just snowballed from there. I was initially a bit worried about using axes at all in this playthrough considering their low base hit rates (I was prepared to pivot Kagetsu into Wyvern and have him use swords if I needed to), but Kagetsu had 100% hit rate with a Silver Axe often. His Longbow was accurate too (same base hit rate as Silver Axe). Overall, Kagetsu snowballed hard. And when I got Roy on him, and eventually the Binding Blade unlocked, he could clear entire groups of enemies by himself (cleared the entire top lane of Ch. 24 himself with just a healer nearby). After this run, I wholeheartedly believe Roy is Kagetsu's best Emblem and it reaffirms my belief that Warrior is Kagetsu's best class. He just hits so hard with axes and doesn't take much damage either. Wyvern's great for Kagetsu, but really, try him in Warrior if you get the chance. He won't need crits to one-round, only a Silver Axe. If he can cleanly one-round a ton of endgame enemies with just a base Silver Axe and no inherits on this kind of challenge run, actually forging a Silver Axe up a bit and maybe giving it an engrave should achieve similar or better results than what I got as I'm pretty sure my Kagetsu is about average strength-wise (+1 strength than average if I calculated correctly, he got two Energy Drops and is overleveled which is why his strength looks astronomical). My Kagetsu was speed screwed (speed and build were lower than average in the midgame) for nearly the entire run because he should've capped speed way before looping and he didn't cap until after looping in Warrior. That actually mattered a few times and it made me really miss having Speed+X on him, but it wasn't something I couldn't work around and he was a powerhouse regardless.
Stat Boosters: One Boots, one Seraph Robe, two Energy Drops
- Mage Knight Pandreo (Marth): After I got Pandreo, I immediately gave him Lucina to get sword proficiency to switch into Mage Knight. He did pretty well in Mage Knight, but it wasn't until after getting partway through Ch. 17 (gave him Eirika so he got bond rank 3 for Bravery at that moment and got the Bolganone that Griss drops), where he really started to snowball. After that, he could consistently one-round a lot of enemies without help until Ch. 20. Unfortunately, that's when his speed cap in Mage Knight caught up and in the endgame, 31 base speed that is not quite enough without a bit of speed boosting from an Emblem considering I cannot inherit Speed+X. In the last couple of chapters, I mostly used Marth (sometimes switched to Eirika) on Pandreo. Marth has some +speed stat boosts innately and can boost damage as well if Engaged via Divine Speed providing an additional attack at 50% damage. Using Marth on a magic unit was something I did before when I played around and used Mage Knight Kagetsu lol It worked well then and it worked well now. This Mage Knight Pandreo's stats besides magic have actually been the least impressive I've had so far. I think his magic is maybe around +2 to +3 above average though (I forget what level I class changed him from High Priest to Mage Knight), which more than makes up for his other stat deficiencies. I'm just surprised he didn't cap dex or resistance by the end of the game when he usually does. Nonetheless, Pandreo was a powerhouse and carried the run like Kagetsu even though I couldn't just send him into a group of enemies without being covered by Bonded Shield and know he'll live whilst taking them all down (unless it's a group of enemies with Great weapons he can double, those are fodder to Pandreo).
Stat Boosters: Three Spirit Dusts
- Warrior Merrin (Eirika): Unlike with Kagetsu, I didn't go through four whole maps of raising bond ranks up for Merrin to change classes. That's because she'll probably end up being able to change into Warrior by Ch. 18 if I did that. Meanwhile, if I just waited until Ch. 17 to get Leif back, I would have Warrior Merrin in time for Ch. 19. It's a one chapter lag for a huge team power difference from Ch. 14 through 17 as one of my stronger units wouldn't be able to use Lyn or Ike. Merrin mostly chipped as a Wolf Knight and even when I got her into Warrior, she still was chipping (occasionally, she would one-shot fliers with the Radiant Bow) because her damage wasn't good enough and she was under the level curve. Plus, her hit rates were shaky for a good amount of time. However, I wanted her to be more so I kept feeding her kills whenever I could and I gave her Eirika after I got Marth back. With Eirika, she could sometimes do some great damage with a Brave Axe (and Eirika's damage boost helped her hit some one-round thresholds with a bow on magical enemies, that's how low her damage output was). But once she got access to Sieglinde, she could finally one-round some endgame enemies due to effective damage.
Stat Boosters: One Speedwing
- Thief Zelkov (Byleth): Bought a Short Knife just for him because I didn't want this unlucky guy to get randomly crit if he faced any combat, but in hindsight with all the luck that Byleth provides, maybe that wasn't necessary. Byleth on a covert gives +5 speed when Instructing and after a Goddess Dance and considering that I cannot inherit Speed+X on my characters, I knew I was going to need the speed buff since the speed thresholds get really high on Maddening. In the end, that speed buff wasn't needed for my primary carries (Kagetsu and Pandreo) until Ch. 20, but after that, it really was needed. Pandreo caps speed in Mage Knight at 31 (so with a speed tonic, Special Dance from Seadall, and Chaos Style activated, Pandreo can only naturally double enemies that are at 34 speed or below) and Kagetsu caps speed in Warrior at 35 (so with a speed tonic, Special Dance from Seadall, and while Engaged with Roy, Kagetsu can only naturally double enemies that are at 38 speed or below). From what I saw, enemy speed can reach up to 44 so that Instruct was absolutely needed so that they could double enemies up to 39 or 43 speed respectively.
- Dancer Seadall (Sigurd): I don't think there's much to say about Seadall except that I put Sigurd on him because I only have one Canter to give out and having it on a dancer felt like the most useful. I can't use Override, but that's a small price to pay for the flexibility in positioning for Goddess Dances.
- Sage Citrinne (Corrin): Citrinne replaced Celine's role as an early game carry after Celine's death. While she only really had one map to shine (Ch. 11), she really did shine in that map. I luckily had the foresight to get a melee weapon proficiency on Citrinne in case I needed to make her a Mage Knight. I could've promoted her to Sage, but I compared the stats and saw that Mage Knight Citrinne would double a lot of enemies on Ch. 11's map and that's what I needed at the time. Citrinne put in a lot of work that map, immediately one-rounding the first axe fighter (if not for Roy's Hold Out). I had Citrinne stay in Mage Knight for several chapters as she was my best option for a magical carry for some time (Pandreo was stuck in High Priest for several chapters while having Lucina equipped before he can reclass) and her performance was pretty good. If I kept using her for combat and gave her resources like Lyn, I feel she would've turned out great. But in the end, Citrinne reclassed to Sage once I got Corrin because she was one of my few units that could be in a Mystical class (no tome proficiency to work towards either for a long time) and pivoted into a support role after that (which was my intention with Celine once I reached that point). She was great nonetheless. Corrin on a Mystical unit is a tried and true combo that I really like because it means being able to debuff and freeze enemies in place from three range (especially important now that I don't have Canter), and the Fire Dragon Vein is the most useful one imo. In all honesty, I didn't use the Fire Dragon Vein much to ward enemies off. My combat carries were strong enough that I rarely needed it. As such, it was mostly spammed to raise Corrin's bond rank. But it was still great to have that option in my back pocket in case I needed it.
- Griffin Knight Lapis: Lapis replaced Chloe, but not as well as Citrinne replaced Celine. I couldn't really use Lapis much in combat because she had to have Micaiah equipped to get staff proficiency in the early game. I think I messed up and didn't focus enough on leveling Lapis's bond rank with Micaiah because she had to keep Micaiah all the way until Ch. 11 to get the proficiency. But tbf to myself, I nearly lost the run on Ch. 8 so leveling up bond rank wasn't on the forefront of my mind. By Ch. 11, there was no real justification I could make to try to make her combat work. As like any other staff user, she did her job.
- Cupido Fogado: I was unable to get Fogado off the ground in this playthrough. He was alright up to around when I did Roy's Paralogue as he could still one-shot the Wyverns there with a Radiant Bow even if his hit rates were in the 70s (had to just make sure to have a backup plan if he did miss, which he did a few times); but soon after that, I couldn't consistently find ways to have him contribute and he was left in the dust. I still brought him into the final chapter because maybe some of the chip damage he could do to fliers would help and I felt like I had enough staff users (he actually was helpful in two occasions on the final map!).
- Lindwurm Ivy (Ike): I probably would've used Ivy as a carry if not for the fact that she faces crit from nearly every enemy. Her inaccuracy with tomes is a problem as well, but I didn't need her to chip too often. Essentially, no engravings to fix these issues meant she was relegated to staff duty. She did her job and I think throughout this playthrough she had higher offensive staff hit rate (Freeze, Fracture) than Hortensia most of the time, though it wasn't by a significant amount. After midgame, Ike eventually went on Ivy mainly because I have just one source of Reposition (I really missed not being able to put this skill on most of my support units) and I wanted it on a flier.
- Slepnir Rider Hortensia (Micaiah): Nothing to really say about this as it's as standard and straightforward as can be. She and Citrinne had held a Surge tome just in case I needed someone with 100% accuracy to finish off an enemy (this did happen a couple of times this playthrough).
- Griffin Knight Mauvier (Leif): He's a staff user that can luckily take a few hits because he did need to survive a few in my playthrough. I put Leif on him because Leif wasn't doing much on anyone else after the midgame. But then again, it didn't much on Mauvier either besides being used to Quadruple Strike the Dark Bishop on the final map.
- Sage Veyle (Celica): I kinda messed up because I didn't realize Veyle had access to S tomes in her Fell Child class and the main thing I wanted to do was use her with Nova. I could've saved myself the trouble of reclassing, but in the end, it was okay because reclassing to Sage does increase Veyle's offensive stats. I do miss out on the Fell Child class skill (which is quite nice), but getting Celica Engage back is low priority anyway so the trade-off was fine. Since my team lacked a second source of magic damage, Veyle was helpful as someone who can do a lot of damage with magic. She didn't one-round a lot of enemies, but her performance was satisfactory.
Stat Boosters: One Seraph Robe, one Speedwing
In comments below, I detail my thoughts on the individual chapters if anyone's interested (starting from Ch. 6 since that's the first chapter where something actually happened and where I also had a clear goal in mind for the map). I never thought I would successfully complete this run so I don't have any screenshots to chronicle events from before Ch. 24-ish (also, I forgot to screenshot too many things). I unfortunately don't remember the exact details of the early/midgame chapters that well anymore, but I tried my best to recall whatever information I could. This is listed by the order I tackled the maps. A full turn count, playtime, and MVP list is here.
submitted by fatefuldawn
to fireemblem [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 18:53 Portugalxpert [Guide] D7 Visa Portugal & The Way to Get One
The D7 Visa, also known as the Portugal Passive Income Visa, is a type of Portuguese residency visa designed for foreigners who wish to reside in Portugal based on their regular, passive income. This income can be derived from pensions, rental income, dividends, or other passive income sources. It cannot include a salary or an income that you work for. Who Qualifies for the D7 Passive Income Visa?
The D7 visa is ideally suited for retirees, individuals with rental properties, or other adequate passive income, or remote workers. The critical eligibility criteria for the D7 visa are:
You must have a stable and sufficient income from ‘passive means’. A general guideline is that the minimum passive income requirements should exceed the Portuguese minimum salary, which stands at €740.83 per month as of 2023.
You must have already secured somewhere to live in Portugal. This can be a rented or owned property. How to Apply for the D7 Visa
The process to secure the visa, while a little time-consuming, is relatively straightforward. You need to demonstrate that you receive a regular income that will be enough to support you while in Portugal. This can be pension slips, investment reports, rental agreements, etc. You also need to provide proof of accommodation in Portugal. NIF and Portuguese Bank Account
A Número de Identificação Fiscal (NIF) is a tax identification number in Portugal. This nine-digit number is unique to each individual and is required for a wide range of financial and administrative activities in Portugal. Establishing a Portuguese bank account is a crucial step in the Portugal D7 visa application process. Expat Health Insurance
Expat health insurance is a crucial aspect to consider when planning a move to Portugal, and yes, it’s compulsory for your visa application. Expat health insurance is a comprehensive insurance plan designed to provide health coverage to individuals living abroad. Exchanging Your Visa for a Residency Permit
After you arrive in Portugal, arrange an appointment with your local immigration office (in Portugal it is called SEF), where they will want to see your paperwork, they take your biometric data, and then exchange your visa for a residency permit. Expected Timeframes and Costs
The processing time for the D7 visa can range from 2 to 4 months, although closer to 2 months is normal. The visa application fee is around €100, and the residence permit fee is about €77. There's also an issuance fee for the approved residence permit, (which you pay in Portugal) which is approximately €74.
For more detailed information, you can read the full article here
DISCLOSURE: The blog linked in the guide contains links to various services relevant to the process of obtaining a visa where I will get a kickback should you sign up for those services with my links. I also redirect the reader to other blog posts that might complement the subject.
submitted by Portugalxpert
to IWantOut [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 18:49 liedtoagain50 Help with proving a Reddit account belongs to someone
I know the email address and the Reddit user name of someone and I’m trying to get proof that the Reddit account belongs to this person. Is there a way to show that an email account is directly linked to a Reddit account? I’m willing to hire a PI but first I would like to know if this is possible.
submitted by liedtoagain50
to PrivateInvestigating [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 18:49 AutoModerator [Genkicourses.site] ✔️ Jaiya – Erotic Blueprint Breakthrough Course ✔️ Full Course Download
| || | submitted by AutoModerator to GenkiCourses_Cheapest [link] [comments]
Get the course here: [Genkicourses.site] ✔️ Jaiya – Erotic Blueprint Breakthrough Course ✔️ Full Course Download https://preview.redd.it/hrkdorif8x4b1.jpg?width=1280&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=4708bb799a2bcc3fcbf836bc409460a0a7b7c05e
Courses proof (screenshots for example, or 1 free sample video from the course) are available upon demand, simply Contact us here
OMG Yes! Embody Your Pleasure with the Sexual Satisfaction & Electric Connections You Crave The Erotic Blueprint Breakthrough™ erases your erotic stressors, judgements, and miscommunications – empowering you to experience the fulfillment, fun, and frequency you deserve.
With your Erotic Blueprint you will discover the entire natural range of erotic possibilities – the Blueprints give you the map and show how to navigate it to maximize your pleasure. It’s all inside the most comprehensive sexual pleasure, wellness, and health program available, and the only one built using the unique Core Erotic Blueprints as a guiding framework. Together, we will help you find the pleasure waiting, untapped, in your body right now. Teaching you how to play your unique pleasure instrument and unlock your most satisfying pleasure possibilities. You can finally claim the birthright you’ve been denied all this time. Because Pleasure Is Your Birthright. Say goodbye to bland, boring, one-note sex. And find the hidden symphony of endless erotic possibilities waiting in your body right now We’ll SHOW you how to safely & healthily prioritize pleasure, put it FIRST, and experience new breakthroughs… . while getting the skills you need to sexually satisfy, connect, and communicate with ANY Blueprint type – whether yours or a lover’s. You can reawake your body to this experience again, so you’ll be more sensitive to the direction pleasure can give you. And start experiencing new breakthroughs, sensations, and confidence. Ready to own your sexuality and unlock a hot, passionate sex life? The Erotic Blueprint Breakthrough Program can help you achieve your sexual dreams!
2023.06.10 18:47 adam_or_phil37 Scrapping my car
So long story short my car is beyond economic repair after the radiator got a hole and then the head gasket went!
I've gone down the scrapping route. I put my car details in and have agreed for someone to come and collect my car. I've had a bank transfer in my account as a deposit. With the remaining to be paid on the day (Monday) via bank transfer. I've got a few questions as I'm a bit naive in this area.
- If the bank transfer is in my account how do I know it's legit?
- What do I need to do to prepare for the car being taken with v5 service book etc?
submitted by adam_or_phil37
to CarTalkUK [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 18:44 thepoetrymanOF 8. Revenge
He thought he could get away with it. He thought that the harm he caused to someone else would simply fade away into the shadows, never to be brought to light. And for three years, he was right. He went about his life as if nothing had happened, while the person he had hurt suffered in silence.
But then, on the exact same day three years later, everything changed. Suddenly, his life was falling apart at the seams. His relationships crumbled, his career went up in flames, and he found himself facing one misfortune after another. He couldn't understand why everything was going so wrong, but deep down, he knew that he had brought this upon himself.
It was as if karma had finally caught up with him, exacting its revenge in the most brutal way possible. And while he couldn't explain how or why this was happening to him, there was a nagging feeling at the back of his mind that someone was behind it all. Someone who knew what he had done, and had sent this karmic retribution his way.
He couldn't prove it, of course. There was no evidence, no smoking gun that could point him in the direction of his tormentor. But he couldn't shake the feeling that there was something more going on here, something beyond his understanding.
And so he suffered, day after day, as his life continued to unravel. He tried to make amends, to right the wrongs he had committed, but it was too late. The damage had been done, and there was no going back.
In the end, he was left with nothing but the bitter taste of regret. Regret for what he had done, and for the fact that he had thought he could get away with it. But most of all, he felt regret for the fact that he had hurt someone else, and that he had caused them so much pain.
As for the person who had sent the karma his way? They remained in the shadows, content in the knowledge that justice had been served. They didn't need recognition or thanks for what they had done; they simply knew that they had done the right thing, and that wasn't enough.
Little did the man know that the karma he received was not the end of his punishment. The person who had sent the karma had bigger plans for him, plans that would take nine long years to unfold. The punishment would be slow and subtle, and it would be designed to make him question his own sanity.
Over the next few years, strange things began to happen to the man. He would hear whispers in the night, see shadows darting out of the corner of his eye, and feel an overwhelming sense of dread whenever he entered certain rooms. He tried to brush it off as paranoia, but deep down, he knew that something wasn't right.
As time went on, the incidents became more frequent and more intense. The man would wake up in the middle of the night to find his possessions moved or broken, and strange symbols etched into the walls. He tried to rationalize it away, but the fear continued to grow inside of him.
Eventually, he found himself on the brink of madness. He couldn't trust his own perceptions anymore, and he was convinced that he was being haunted by some malevolent force. But what he didn't know was that the force was not supernatural, but rather the result of someone who had carefully planned their revenge over the course of nine long years.
And as the man lay there, alone and terrified, he realized that he had been wrong. He had thought that he could get away with hurting someone, but in the end, the only thing he had achieved was to bring his own downfall upon himself - Karma
I met an old man a few months ago, he told me this story before he died. His name was John.
John spoke of a man who had caused harm to someone else and thought that he could get away with it. But after three years, karma caught up with him in the most brutal way possible, and his life fell apart at the seams. The man suffered day after day, and eventually, strange things began to happen to him, driving him to the brink of madness.
John then revealed that he was the person behind the karmic revenge. He had carefully planned his revenge over the course of nine long years, and he was satisfied with the outcome.
He explained to me that the meaning of the story was that justice always prevails, even if it takes time. He believed that it was essential to hold people accountable for their actions, and if the law couldn't do it, then you should.
John thought that revenge was worth it because it was the only way to make the man pay for the harm he had caused. He believed that sometimes, people needed to take matters into their own hands to ensure that justice was served.
His story made me reflect on the consequences of our actions and the importance of accountability. It reminded me that our actions have a ripple effect that can last for years, and it's up to us to take responsibility for them.
submitted by thepoetrymanOF
to poetrypage [link] [comments]