Iphone 11 vs se 3rd gen
/r/RedDevils: The Reddit home for Manchester United
2010.07.17 06:13 /r/RedDevils: The Reddit home for Manchester United
The Home of all things Manchester United on Reddit
2009.09.22 22:04 sacrot2 Saint Louis Cardinals Baseball!
Saint Louis Cardinals Baseball!
2009.12.15 21:22 timberspine San Francisco 49ers: For all things red and gold!
A community for fans of the San Francisco 49ers. Go Niners!
2023.06.08 20:03 Lendios Framework Laptop 16 Deep Dive - 180W Power Adapter
Continuing on our series of Framework Laptop 16
deep dives, today we’re sharing more about power. We built a brand new custom high-efficiency 180W USB-C power adapter in partnership with power adapter manufacturer extraordinaire Chicony. This is a jump over the 60W power adapter in the Framework Laptop 13, enabling substantially higher performance. The adapter body is just 116.6 x 58.2 x 27mm, and the enclosure is made of 30% post-consumer-recycled plastic. That’s exactly the thickness and depth and twice the length of our 60W power adapter, while outputting 3x higher wattage. Pretty incredible! Our PFC plus asymmetrical half-bridge flyback architecture uses ON Semi NCP1622 and JoulWatt JW1556 controllers along with latest generation GaN switching parts from both GaN Systems and Navitas, peaking at an amazing 93% efficiency.
We needed to solve for the tricky task of creating an adapter small and portable enough to be a great fit for the Framework Laptop 16 in an integrated graphics configuration while also outputting enough power to handle the Graphics Module with a discrete GPU. 180W covers the majority of use cases while still being extremely compact. If you have a Graphics Module installed, set your OS to maximum performance mode, and run a sustained heavy load, it is possible to draw from the battery while plugged in. If that doesn’t sound like a good tradeoff to you, the Framework Laptop 16 supports 240W USB PD 3.1 power adapters too, so you can configure your DIY Edition without a power adapter and bring your own 240W one instead.
Historically, USB-C power adapters have been limited to 100W. We’ve been able to make a 180W USB-C power adapter by using the new USB PD 3.1 EPR standard through a Weltrend WT6676F controller, enabling up to 36V/5A output. USB-C enables both flexibility and re-use. You can plug the adapter into either side of the Framework Laptop 16, and you can use it to power any other USB-C device you have on hand too.
Beyond reducing environmental impact through efficiency and recycled materials, we’ve enabled longevity by making both the 2m USB-C and 1m AC cables removable, letting you swap a cable if your cat chews through it. Remember to use a USB-C cable that supports EPR voltages, otherwise you’ll be limited to 20V/3A or 20V/5A. EPR cables have an e-marker chip inside that lets the system ensure it can safely handle both the voltage and current requirements. The AC cable uses the same common IEC C5 connector we used on the 60W adapter, and we have Type B (US/CA/TW/JP), Type G (UK/IE), Type F (EU/KR), and Type I (AU/NZ) versions available.
We’re excited to continue powering your right to upgrade, customize, and repair your devices, this time with 180 watts! We have a bunch of additional detail to share about the Framework Laptop 16
on the path to opening pre-orders, so look out for the next post soon. https://preview.redd.it/sm52mhc73u4b1.png?width=1871&format=png&auto=webp&s=feb9e6be9bb8037221aef9f92789e13e2e209910
Join us live on 6/14 as we test the battery life of a Framework Laptop 13 (13th Gen Intel Core) vs. Framework Laptop 13 (12th Gen Intel Core). We'll start at 6 AM PDT and stream until the batteries run out. During the stream, we'll be hosting Q&As with our CEO, Linux Lead, and Lead Systems Architect. You can use this form
to submit your questions for the Q&A.
for the previous Framework 16 Deep Dive - Display.
submitted by Lendios
to framework [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 19:07 otrovni AirPods bad experience
I’ve had problems with sound cracking on my AirPods Pro 1st gen. I went to Apple authorized service and they fixed the issue. After a few months, same issue. This time they replaced the product with brand new one. Third time after some 9 months - same issue. This time they quoted me 250€ for a new product. I declined of course.
AirPods Max are squeezing my head. I have massive headaches after an hour of listening. They inspected the earphones and said there’s nothing wrong with those. They won’t let me return the product and I can’t fight them as I can’t prove that the product is faulty.
Is there anything I can do about it? I live in EU. We don’t have Apple Store in my country.
I have purchased many more apple products: iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 6, iPhone XS, iPhone 12, iPhone SE and iPhone SE 2020 for my wife, iPhone SE 2020 for my kid, iPad 6th gen, MacBook Air 2017, MacBook Pro 2022, Apple Pencil, Magic Mouse, Magic Keyboard, Apple TV, Apple Watch 3rd gen, Apple Watch 5th gen, Apple Watch 3rd gen for my wife. If I had any problems with these devices, apple was able to solve it effectively. But there earphones just suck.
submitted by otrovni
to applehelp [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 19:00 fyahb Tivimate App Rebrand
2023.06.08 18:42 packmanwiscy r/NFL Top 100 Players of the 2022 Season - #100-91
Welcome to the 100-91 Reveal for the NFL Top 100 Players of the 2022 Season!
Players whose average rank landed them in places 100-91 are on this portion of the list revealed today. Players are associated with the team they finished playing for at the end of the 2022 season
Below you will see some write-ups from the rankers summarizing the players’ 2022 season and why they were among the best in 2022. Stats for each player are included below. Additionally, their ranks from previous years are available for y’all to see
METHODOLOGY Link to more detailed writeup on our methodology
- Step 1: A Call to Rankers right after the Conference Championship games
- Step 2: Rankers from each team nominated players to rank, with a 11 game minimum threshold. Players are associated with the team they played for in 2022
- Step 3: The Grind. We instructed users to tier positions groups into T25, T50, etc based on 2022 regular season play only. This took several weeks as the rankers tiered each position group and discussed them. There were no individual player threads and no arbitrary position caps. Just questions and rankings.
- Step 4: Users submitted their own personal Top 125 lists.
- Step 5: User lists were reviewed by myself, u/mattkud , and u/MikeTysonChicken . The rankers were expected to answer questions about their lists. They were allowed to make any changes to their list, and were not forced to make any changes
- Step 6: The Reveal… where we are now!
And without further ado, here are the players ranked 100-91 in the NFL
Top 100 Players of the 2022 Season!
#100 - Garrett Wilson - New York Jets - Wide Receiver Previous Ranks
2nd Most missed forced tackles among WRs with 22
Written by: u/MattyT7
Garrett Wilson walked into the NFL as an immediate stud. He showed the world who he was in week 2, playing a major part in the destruction of the Cleveland Browns. Wilson caught two touchdowns, including what was the game-winner, to go along with 102 yards through the air. Despite having the worst quarterback play across the league last season, Wilson earned Offensive Rookie of the Year honors, and it is not hard to see why. He is a demon after the catch with the ball in his hands, consistently finding ways to squeeze as much extra juice as he can out of a play. His jab step/cutback is lethal; simply put, he is not easy to stop. He may have only caught 4 touchdowns all year, but a lot of that has to do with the fact that the Jets offense was… well, not great. Even so, Wilson finished his rookie campaign with 83 catches for 1104 yards. You may not have heard, but the Jets quietly brought in a new quarterback this offseason, and the sky is truly the limit for Wilson going forward. Although he may not be the most physically gifted wide receiver in the world, he’s an incredibly crafty dude and is already one of the best at what he does.
#99 - Aaron Rodgers - Green Bay Packers - Quarterback Previous Ranks
|2021 ||2020 ||2019 ||2018 ||2017 ||2016 ||2015 ||2014 ||2013 ||2012 |
|4 ||1 ||73 ||95 ||N/A ||11 ||29 ||2 ||26 ||3 |
2nd in the league in PFF's Big Time Throw Rate, trailing only Josh Allen
Written by: u/IMissHarambe878
A “down” year for ARod sees him slip to the bottom of the Top 100 here. His stats may have declined since his back-to-back MVPs, but Rodgers was consistently carrying this Green Bay team on his back this season. Despite carrying a broken thumb throughout the campaign (in which he didn’t miss a game), he helped try to steady the ship despite inconsistency across all other parts of the team (defense, run game, inexperienced wide receivers). He nearly dragged Green Bay kicking and screaming into the playoffs but was only stopped by a gutsy Lions team in Week 18 ready to play spoiler. Fun fact, Rodgers actually put up his career high in game winning drives this year with 4.
Here is a highlights package of Rodgers’ last season in Green Bay. Some specific highlights within the video:
- 1:01 – Rodgers shows he can still throw a pretty deep ball out to Watkins v Bears
- 3:29 – Deep throw v the Jets to Lazard, probably explains why he wanted him to follow him there
- 4:37 – Rolling out of the pocket to find Aaron Jones for a beautiful TD v Commanders
- 5:06 – Absolute dime to Doubs for a TD v Bills
- 7:30 – Beautiful play action out to Watson for a TD v Cowboys
- 13:05 – Sideline pass out to Mercedes Lewis v Dolphins
- 14:11 – Absolute monster of a ball out to Watson v Lions in his final game for Green Bay
All good things have to come to an end at some point, and this year showed Rodgers wasn’t the immortal some thought he was. Considering his supporting cast and the offense around him, I think he did the best he could. Don’t let that fool you though, he’s still very much an above average quarterback and I’m confident he will be higher up this list, this time next year. Take care of him, Jets, and thank you for all the memories, Aaron.
#98 - Jaelan Phillips - Miami Dolphins - EDGE Rusher Previous Ranks
Phillips’s 70 pressures is the most by a Dolphin since Olivier Vernon in 2015
Written by: u/Yedic
Jaelan Phillips followed up a somewhat spotty rookie season with a much more polished sophomore campaign in 2022. He nearly doubled his pressure numbers, with an increase from 39 in 2021 to 70 in 2022 per PFF. He more than doubled his stops, jumping up from 16 to 36.
Check out this play, where Phillips, lined up at the top of the screen, uses his speed to beat the tackle upfield, and then works back down into the pocket for the strip sack in the 4th quarter of an important division game. Here's one where Jaelan Phillips lines up at 3t, against the LG, and then shows a nice motor to adjust for a 3rd down sack while fighting through a hold.
Phillips also showed off some impressive versatility. Per PFF's tracking, he dropped into coverage about six time a game, which resulted in the most coverage snaps out of all Edge Defenders nominated for this list, and 4th most of all Edge Defenders in the entire league. He even blocked a punt for good measure!
#97 - Talanoa Hufanga - San Francisco 49ers - Safety Previous Ranks
Only safety with multiple sacks, multiple forced fumbles, and four interceptions including a pick-6 in a single season in the last 10 years
Written by: u/TheRed_Knight
Once upon a time there was a slightly undersized Polynesian Safety from USC who played with wild abandon and a glorious main of hair, who ended up drafted in the 1st round by the Pittsburgh Steelers. His name was Troy Polamalu and as it turns out, he was one of the best to ever play the game at his position. Fast forward to 2021, and USC has another slightly undersized Polynesian Safety, named Talanoa Hufanga, who played with wild abandon and a slightly less glorious main of hair, who fell in the draft due to a poor combine showing and injury.
Snagged in the 5th round of the 2021 draft by the 49ers (praise be to Adam Peters), Hufanga played spot snaps on defense his rookie year as a rotational safety, while logging most of his playing time as a special teams gunner, with his most memorable play coming against the Packers in the NFC Divisional round, returning the blocked punt by Jordan Willis for a game tying touchdown. When Jimmie Ward suffered a moderate hamstring strain in the 2022 preseason, Hufanga capitalized on his opportunity, playing well enough to earn the starting S job when Ward came back, which in part led to Ward and the 49ers parting ways in FA.
During his 2022-23 sophomore campaign Hufanga ended up 3rd on the team/13th amongst all Safety's in tackles (97), 3rd on the team/6th amongst all Safety's in PD's (9), 2nd on the team/tied for 6th amongst all Safety's in INT's (4), including a pick-6 against Matt Stafford, and tied for 1st on the team/3rd amongst all Safety's in FF (2) EX. Despite being listed at only 6 foot 200lbs he plays significantly bigger and isn't afraid to lay wood or attack blockers in run defense. By far and away Hufanga's greatest asset is his raw instinctual play, his ability to diagnose and blow up plays based on pre snap alignment and pure gut instinct in a way offenses can't plan against. He's SF's wildcard, and on a defense laden with monsters and freaks he's perfectly positioned to reap as much damage as possible against opposing offenses.
While Hufanga's certainly has a long way to go to catch Polamalu, the similarities early in his career are apparent. History doesnt repeats itself but it sure does rhymes a whole lot.
#96 - Alex Highsmith - Pittsburgh Steelers - EDGE Rusher Previous Ranks
1st in sacks lined up on the right side of the defensive line with 14
Written by: u/ezDuke
Flashback to 2021. Melvin Ingram had signed with the Steelers in hopes of revitalizing his career opposite a premier Edge rusher in TJ Watt. All that stood in his way was a former 3rd round pick from the football powerhouse school of Charlotte entering his second season, Alex Highsmith. By midseason, however, it was clear that the Steelers saw something in Highsmith and Ingram demanded a trade in search of a starting opportunity.
Throughout the 2022 season, Highsmith rewarded the Steelers' faith in him. He showcased an array of pass rush moves to finish 6th in the league with 14.5 sacks, highlighted by his devastating spin move. He also led the league in forced fumbles, along with Haason Reddick. He actually graded even more highly as a run defender, according to PFF, and even showed good coverage skills for a LB.
Highsmith has blossomed into the do-it-all Linebacker they envisioned when they shipped Ingram off for a 6th round pick. While he still has some room to grow, there's no question that he and TJ Watt have as good a chance as any to finish 2023 as the league's best pass rush tandem.
#95 - Tua Tagovailoa - Miami Dolphins - Quarterback Previous Ranks
When throwing 5+ Yards downfield, Tua ranked 1st in EPA/ATT, 1st in Success Rate, 1st in First Down Rate, 1st in YPA and 1st in Passer Rating
Written by: u/cheesepythons
Tua Tagovailoa, perhaps the most polarizing player in the NFL presently. Some of the criticism justified and some vacuous, somewhere in the middle of all this there is the realization that what we got in the 2022 season was a much-improved player who when given the confidence, right system and weapons showed the ability of elite talent. Finishing first in league passer rating, 25 touchdowns, around 9 yards Y/A behind one of the worst OL’s in the league (24th in pass block win rate, thank god for when TA was playing) was a bright spot for his growth and maturity as a QB and team leader. On intermediate throws, Tua ranked first in EPA per drop back and completion percentage. Tua had the lowest average time to throw on these pass attempts at 2.63, the league average for throws of 11 or more air yards is 3.02 seconds. There will be arguments of course that having two of the best receivers in the league has helped, there can’t be any argument, but it is interesting to note that Tua was ranked 33rd in the league in passing yards after the catch which suggests his arm is doing a lot of the lifting as well. 2 serious concussions and subsequently missing time robbed Dolphins fans of seeing him produce at a consistent level but at 8-1 as a starter leading into December (before the wheels fell off) there was enough to have him nominated and subsequently voted into the Top 100 players for the season.
#94 - CJ Gardner-Johnson - Philadelphia Eagles - Safety Previous Ranks
|2021 ||2020 ||2019 |
|N/A ||N/A ||N/A |
T-1st in the league with 6 INTs
Written by: u/CokeZ3ro
Joining the Eagles mere days before Week 1 via trade, Gardner-Johnson would serve as the cherry on top for the formidable 2022 Eagles defense. More than just a change in scenery, Gardner-Johnson also experienced a change in position, switching from nickel corner to a more traditional safety. Safe to say, he adapted well to the change. Gardner-Johnson co-lead the league with 6 interceptions.
Gardner-Johnson often employs a ballhawk style coverage. He has a great sense for the ball in the air, and a blazingly fast approach which will often punish poor placement and deflections. Pairing with the disruption caused by the Eagle’s D-line and the coverage by their excellent corners gave Gardner-Johnson plenty of opportunities to flash those skills.
Mclaurin got Slay beat? It’s alright CJGJ will fly over to make the pick.
Underthrown? You’re done for.
Sometimes it feels like he spawns out of nowhere to make the pick.
I would be remiss if I didn’t mention trash talk antics. If there was an award for instigation, C.J. Gardner-Johnson would win in a landslide. Few are better at getting under the opponent’s skin. Gardner-Johnson brings a level of grit, energy, and bravado that can instantly make the secondary better.
#93 - Ryan Ramczyk - New Orleans Saints - Offensive Tackle Previous Ranks
|2021 ||2020 ||2019 ||2018 ||2017 |
|100 ||63 ||14 ||74 ||100 |
6th straight year allowing less than 20 pressures in true pass sets
Written by: u/LazyFBaby
Ryan Ramczyk turned in a solid year again in 2022. However, he happened to be on the 2022 New Orleans Saints football in 2022 as well. The offense was woefully inconsistent and particularly struggled to get anything going in the 2nd half of most games ranking in the top 5 in terms of three and out percentage during the latter half of the game. Consequently, Ram was mostly ignored throughout the season where he only allowed 3 sacks, 5 QB hits and 20 pressures (per PFF). If I was to pick any performance of his to highlight it would be his work against Nick Bosa in week 12 he stonewalled Bosa all game and his only real mistake was a false start penalty. Ryan continues to be one of the strongest tackles in the NFL in terms of his anchor and his ability to deal with any pass rush moves that an opposing Edge might throw at him. Hopefully, 2023 will see his return to the upper echelons of this hallowed list
#92 - Tee Higgins - Cincinnati Bengals - Wide Receiver Previous Ranks
4th in Contested Catch % (16 catches on 26 targets) +3rd highest target passer rating (121.0)
Written by: u/Letsgomountaineers5
Tee Higgins was one of the biggest draft crushes I’ve had in some time, so it was a no brainer to pick up his write up, even though he plays for one of my favorite team’s biggest rivals. He’s just a really fun player to watch from a WR coach’s perspective. Let’s dive into a few things that makes Tee Higgins a Top 100 player and an elite WR in the NFL.
The first thing you have to love about Tee’s game is his deep ball ability. That has always been his calling card, even without elite speed. So, what makes him such a threat? Well, I would be remiss to leave off his size and frame. He’s long and broad and those two things allow him to high point footballs and shield off defenders naturally. However, what separates Tee from the other thousand long and broad people playing WR at any level up and down the country is an otherworldly ability to track a football down the field, very late hands and reactions to assist with preventing a defender from getting between the ball, and most importantly the body control of a world class ballet performer. I mean this when I say that Tee Higgins has the best body control down the field of any player in football and WR gurus like Urban Meyer, Brian Hartline, and Butch will say that body control is the hardest thing to teach a receiver to do and arguably the most sought after trait of a downfield threat, moreso than speed.
Here’s a great example of this. Sauce is playing Cover 3 to his side of the field, so he’s able to open to the QB and track the ball flight. He’s in decent trail position as like I said earlier, Tee isn’t a burner. However, Sauce is late to find the ball because Tee doesn’t give anything to the ball being flight until the last possible moment where his eyes widen and his hands go up. Sauce is even able to flip his head around and get in the line of sight of Tee, but Tee still effortlessly adjusts his body to maintain eye contact with the football and track it into his bread basket. Not often did Sauce get beat deep this year, but he sure did by Tee. Another example of Tee just sonning DBs downfield. In this matchup, the Browns are playing 2-Read. As soon as the slot WR to Tee’s side goes vertical, it becomes matchup quarters and Greedy Williams is attached to Tee. This is a ball that SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN THROWN. Greedy is in excellent position on the fade. The safety is coming underneath on the deep out so even a back shoulder is typically a bad idea here. The Browns play this really well! But, still, here’s Tee high pointing the ball centimeters above Greedy’s hands and ripping it away from him, having the body control to remain on his feet even as gravity and Greedy are pulling him to the ground, and walking into the end zone.
An underrated part of Tee’s game is his route running. He’s very good on his release. The first clip of this cut up shows why. In the slot here, he stems his defender outside while pushing vertical. His delayed release and “out-in-out” stepping pattern freezes the curl/flat player in the cover 3. He’s in a bad spot to play the “curl” zone (he’s not running a curl) of the coverage because the backer to his side blitzes but Tee has him so frozen, he passes Tee off to no one and Tee is able to settle into wide open space. He also uses his body control to break off vertical routes very quickly, even without having the quickest of feet. Cover 3 to Tee again as most teams were scared of him getting over top of the defense. Tee options this go route off into a perfect flag comeback, using both his intelligence and body control to find open space. The defender is flipped open and running from the snap so he recognizes getting behind him is hard. But the defender is also in really good leverage to snap back down on fast break back to the football, so he has to really sell vertical. He closes space and cuts first like he’s going to run a fade/corner route. Then, he plants extremely hard vertically in one of the most unbelievable leg angles I’ve seen from someone that is still able to keep their feet and comes back to the football. The corner is completely helpless to stop this play.
There’s been this long standing whisper that Tee is a product of Jamarr. I attempted to illustrate as briefly as possible just how incredible of a player Tee is in his own right, but I would be remiss when discussing Tee in context of this list on 2022 play to mention how much he elevated his game with Jamarr out. Tee ended the year with 74 catches for 1029 yards. Nothing to scoff at. But with Jamarr out, he elevated his play to a pace of 110 catches for 1577 yards. Tee may be one of the only players in football that is held back by a top 5 WR talent playing across from him. He proved this year that both players serve a crucial role in this offense and if anything, he could stand to see more targets next season even with Jamarr in the fold. He can be the WR1 and when all the attention is paid to him, he seems to take his game to even higher levels. Look out for him next season climbing up this list even higher.
#91 - Quenton Nelson - Indianapolis Colts - Offensive Guard Previous Ranks
|2021 ||2020 ||2019 ||2018 |
|82 ||21 ||18 ||70 |
4rd OL in history to make the Pro Bowl in each of their first 5 seasons, with 3 AP All-Pro 1st teams
Written by: u/Matt_Forte_
Quenton Nelson continues to be the best lineman on the Colts once again. Having a down year compared to his previous pedigree, he was not quite as dominant as his usual standards in pass protection, he allowed more sacks than he had previously, but some of that can be attributed to inexperienced QB play and poor pocket presence forcing him to have to hold up for longer. Nelson allowed 5 sacks out of the Colts’ 60 total allowed sacks, while starting all 17 games and coming close to the lead league among guards with snaps taken, showing he was nowhere near the biggest culprit on the team in allowing sacks. There were two plays that I felt summarized his pass protection. First, he does a great job picking up a stunt to give Ehlinger time in his first NFL start. Second, is simply a picture. The ball was snapped at 9:37, and approximately 2.5 seconds into the play, Q is the only lineman whose man is not pressuring Sam Ehlinger.
However, Quenton Nelson was still a force to be reckoned with in the run. Between his ability pull, or lead block for Jonathan Taylor, Quenton Nelson still retains his ability to be a dominant force in run blocking. Any Jonathan Taylor highlight will heavily feature a solid block from Q giving him the running lane he takes, or Q out in front leading the charge! He will do this on any DL in the league too, there were several big gains in the Eagles game where Q was able to move the very talented Eagles DTs. He routinely performed this well against some of the best Defensive Lines in the league, such as Philadelphia and Pittsburgh, where he does a great job preventing Heyward from wrecking this TD run,
Expect Quenton Nelson to be a massive cornerstone of Anthony Richardson’s development in Indianapolis, providing a solid foundation to every facet of the run game, and a source of protection up the middle against pass rushers
submitted by packmanwiscy
to nfl [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 18:18 Mog_O_Frost Max with Trickstar using Blue Angel
2023.06.08 17:51 CSGOMatchThreads Monte vs EYEBALLERS / Elisa Invitational Spring 2023 - Quarter-Final / Post-Match Discussion
Full Match Stats:
Individual Map Stats:
Map 1: Overpass
|Team ||CT ||T ||Total |
|🇪🇺 Monte ||7 ||2 ||9 |
| ||T ||CT || |
|🇸🇪 EYEBALLERS ||8 ||8 ||16 |
Map 2: Anubis
This thread was created by the Post-Match Team.
|Team ||CT ||T ||Total |
|🇪🇺 Monte ||6 ||6 ||12 |
| ||T ||CT || |
|🇸🇪 EYEBALLERS ||9 ||7 ||16 |
If you want to share any feedback or have any concerns, please message u/CSGOMatchThreads
submitted by CSGOMatchThreads
to GlobalOffensive [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 17:35 DodgerBot Game Chat 6/8 - Dodgers (35-27) @ Reds (29-33) 9:35 AM
Dodgers (35-27) @ Reds (29-33) First Pitch
: 9:35 AM at Great American Ball Park
Line Score - Bases empty, 0 Outs, Top of the 6th
| ||1 ||2 ||3 ||4 ||5 ||6 ||7 ||8 ||9 ||R ||H ||E ||LOB |
|LAD ||0 ||0 ||3 ||3 ||0 || || || || ||6 ||7 ||0 ||5 |
|CIN ||0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||0 || || || || ||0 ||3 ||0 ||4 |
|CIN ||IP ||H ||R ||ER ||BB ||SO ||P-S ||ERA |
|Ashcraft ||2.2 ||3 ||3 ||3 ||2 ||1 ||46-26 ||6.78 |
|Cruz, F ||1.1 ||3 ||3 ||3 ||1 ||0 ||26-16 ||7.29 |
|Young, Al ||1.0 ||1 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||1 ||15-10 ||2.84 |
|Salazar ||0.0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||1-1 ||7.36 |
|LAD ||IP ||H ||R ||ER ||BB ||SO ||P-S ||ERA |
|Kershaw ||5.0 ||3 ||0 ||0 ||2 ||6 ||69-44 ||3.03 |
|Description ||Length ||Video |
|Bullpen availability for Cincinnati, June 8 vs Dodgers ||0:07 ||Video |
|Bullpen availability for Los Angeles, June 8 vs Reds ||0:07 ||Video |
|Fielding alignment for Cincinnati, June 8 vs Dodgers ||0:11 ||Video |
|Fielding alignment for Los Angeles, June 8 vs Reds ||0:11 ||Video |
|Starting lineups for Dodgers at Reds - June 8, 2023 ||0:09 ||Video |
|Measuring the stats on Chris Taylor's home run ||0:13 ||Video |
|Chris Taylor's home run through bat tracking data ||0:09 ||Video |
|Elly De La Cruz reaches on infield single in the 2nd ||0:19 ||Video |
|Elly De La Cruz's first Major League stolen base ||0:19 ||Video |
|Freddie Freeman hits RBI single to left in the 3rd ||0:22 ||Video |
|David Peralta hits RBI single to center in the 3rd ||0:31 ||Video |
|Chris Taylor hits solo homer to center in the 4th ||0:20 ||Video |
|Austin Barnes hits RBI double to left in the 4th ||0:23 ||Video |
|Mookie Betts singles on line drive to left in the 4th ||0:12 ||Video |
|Freddie Freeman hits sac fly to right in the 4th ||0:16 ||Video |
|Graham Ashcraft leaves game with an apparent injury ||0:30 ||Video |
|Attendance ||Weather ||Wind |
| ||71°F, Sunny ||9 mph, Varies |
Updated at 11:08 AM.
|HP ||1B ||2B ||3B |
|Ron Kulpa ||Jansen Visconti ||Carlos Torres ||Brock Ballou |
Remember to sort by new
to keep up!
submitted by DodgerBot
to Dodgers [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 17:27 FastFistFight Lisboa, 05/06/2023
2023.06.08 17:24 Lehrasap I left Islam after becoming aware of RARE Information that Islam prohibited millions of slave women to take the Hijab, and even kept their Breasts Naked, and separating babies of slave mothers after they get their 2 molar teeth (i.e. about 6 months) and selling them in the Islamic Bazaars of Slavery
Very Unfortunate! Our ignorance is our biggest enemy.
Do you know that:
- Muslims themselves don't know that Islam prohibited slave women to take the Hijab, while it was reserved only for Free Muslim women as a sign of honour. (It was an old pre-Islamic practice in that area, where slave women and prostitutes were prohibited to take Hijab, and it was reserved only for women of high-status families).
- Even worse, even 99% of Muslims don't know that Islam even kept the breasts of slave women naked. Yes, it is true. There were thousands of slave women in public with naked breasts. They were sold in that same semi-naked state in the Islamic Bazaars of Slavery, where customers were also allowed to check their naked bodies by touching them.
- Islam allows the master to rape the captive/slave woman. And after fulfilling his lust (and losing interest in her), he handed her over to his brother or any slave. And after all his brothers and slaves raped her, then she was sold to 2nd master, who again raped and sold her to the 3rd master .... and thus the chain of rape of poor slave women continued. (Remember: The Bible also allowed to marry a captive woman, even against her consent. But then she became like a free wife and couldn't be sold any further to other men).
- Islam even allowed the masters to swap their slave girls in order to rape them.
- Islam also allowed the master to snatch away the wife of his male slave, and start raping her. And after fulfilling the lust, he handed her back to her husband (i.e. the male slave).
- 99% of Muslims don't know about the evil of "Slavery by BIRTH" in Islam. The children of slave parents were born as slaves automatically.
- 99% of Muslims today don't know that Islam allows the master to separate the baby from his/her slave mother, and sell him/her in the Islamic slave markets after the baby has two molar teeth (i.e. about 6 months). Yes, the whole family of slaves had no meaning as the master could sell the slave husband or slave wife at any time.
- 99% of Muslims don't know today that Muslim men used to buy baby girls or small minor prepubescent girls from the Islamic slave Bazaars. And Islamic Sharia allowed them to undress them, to kiss their naked bodies, to make them to masturbate them, or to rub their penis in their thighs to ejaculate (Islamically known as مفاخذة). And at the age of 5, 6,7 or 8 years, if the master felt she was strong enough, then he was allowed to penetrate in her vagina too.
- 99% of Muslims today don't know that Islam allowed the master to deny the parentage of his own child from a slave woman. In that case, the own son/daughter became his slave, whom he could sell in the slave markets.
- 99% of Muslims today don't know if a slave ran away, then Islamic Sharai allows the master to kill him. A companion of Muhammad (named Jarir) slaughtered his slave, while he ran away.
- There is absolutely no punishment for a master if he kills his own slave.
For proof, please read this article:
Part 1: Crimes of Islamic Slavery against Humanity
Part 2: Part 2: Allah/Muhammad forced the poor slave women to move with naked breasts in public
Warning: You may have to cry several times while reading this article, as it happened to all of us. But please stay patient, and read it till the end.
Most ex-Muslims will tell you the same reason (i.e. Islamic Slavery) for leaving Islam.
And the 2nd biggest reason is the contradictions between Islam and modern science.
Please bookmark my website: https://atheism-vs-islam.com/
where I have gathered a lot of RARE information about Islam, which Muslim preachers try their best to hide from the public.
submitted by Lehrasap
to thegreatproject [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 17:16 pepi1takeshi PXG having Two NGXI Players
After seeing how Lorenzo doesn't sweet like the other blue lock players I strongly believe that Chapi from PXG(look at the rin scoring vs Ubers panel if you don't know) is indeed a new gen eleven,but if he is,what about the goalie? I think NGXI gk is also on PXG but for some reason he didn't play vs Ubers I can say if he's real he 100% Haven't played vs Ubers because we know Ubers scored 2 in that game and it was from 2 different goalscorers because they weren't on the NEL Goalscoring ranking in between BM VS Barcha and BM VS MC chapters. I first think he is there because so Gagamaru can evolve and have a duel himself because as I stated in old post BM VS PXG Gon be the special 1v1 match.Isagi vs Rin(you know why),Kunigami vs Shidou(you know why),Hiori vs Karasu(they were on the same team in high school,Yukimiya vs Zantentsu(the glasses derby), Raichi vs Tokimitsu(biggest powerhouses duel), If nanase plays Kurona vs Nanase(dogs),Kaiser vs Chapi(New Gen 11 forwards) even Noa vs Loki (old gen vs new gen french ace) So it makes logic for Gagamaru to have duel with relevant keeper so he can evolve too by watching him or something ig
submitted by pepi1takeshi
to BlueLock [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 16:51 LackingLeadership Mac Mini with ipad pro or MBP 14? (M2 Pro both)
So now I'm hesitating between Mac mini with ipad pro 11 inch or MBP 14 inch (M2 Pro and 32gb unified memory) (p.s i don't have an iphone).
I'm studying digital media major so we use blender and unity and some adobe apps.
I'm doing a lil bit swift coding on my hackintosh (i7 7th gen no egpu) laptop and using blender and unity on (rtx 2060 ryzen 7) laptop.
I thought of using ipad's lidar and face id camera to do some animation and face tracking and 3d scanning stuff with it while using mac mini with it (great portable combo?) Or just give it up and choose the macbook.
The budget is so tight and I don't know what to choose yet. :)
submitted by LackingLeadership
to macbookpro [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 16:16 ManticoreButAnOtter AI Muscovy in Bukhara by 1522
2023.06.08 15:47 No-Village-6819 Question about promotions (free 3rd line & iPhone trade-in discount)
I am a current customer and currently have two lines on an old Simple Choice plan which is $80/mo plus taxes (~$92 or so). I want to do two things: 1) add a 3rd line, and 2) get an iPhone 14 for that new line.
There are two current promotions I see. If I first switch my current plan to Go5G Plus my new fee for two lines will be $150 taxes/fees included but they have a current promotion that adding a 3rd line to that plan would be free so I’d pay $150 for 3 lines on Go5G Plus.
The other promotion is getting $830 off a new iPhone 14 with a trade-in of older iPhone models (minimum is now iPhone X after yesterday when the minimum iPhone 7 deal expired). This promotion is only valid for $830 off if you are currently on a Go5G Plus plan.
I called 611 yesterday and the customer service agent had poor knowledge of current promotions and had to look everything up that I mentioned. She told me I could only do one of these 2 promotions mentioned above and would have to wait 90 days before I can possibly do another promotion. Given her lack of knowledge I am not sure she is correct so I wanted to ask here. Given one promotion is on a phone purchase and the other is on the cost of a plan I was thinking it may be possible. Thoughts?
If it matters (probably not) my account indicates I am eligible for a free 5G phone or half off an SE if I add a line on my current plan.
submitted by No-Village-6819
to tmobile [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 15:07 CSGOMatchThreads Into the Breach vs Apeks / Elisa Invitational Spring 2023 - Quarter-Final / Post-Match Discussion
Full Match Stats:
Individual Map Stats:
Map 1: Ancient
|Team ||CT ||T ||Total |
|🇬🇧 Into the Breach ||7 ||9 ||16 |
| ||T ||CT || |
|🇪🇺 Apeks ||8 ||5 ||13 |
Map 2: Inferno
|Team ||T ||CT ||Total |
|🇬🇧 Into the Breach ||5 ||5 ||10 |
| ||CT ||T || |
|🇪🇺 Apeks ||10 ||6 ||16 |
Map 3: Mirage
This thread was created by the Post-Match Team.
|Team ||CT ||T ||Total |
|🇬🇧 Into the Breach ||3 ||3 ||6 |
| ||T ||CT || |
|🇪🇺 Apeks ||12 ||4 ||16 |
If you want to share any feedback or have any concerns, please message u/CSGOMatchThreads
submitted by CSGOMatchThreads
to GlobalOffensive [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 14:40 NevermoreSEA Notable Prospect Performances - June 07, 2023
Top 30 Prospect Performance Low-A Modesto
|Prospect ||Performance ||Position ||Age ||Ranking |
|Cole Young ||2-3, 2B ||Shortstop ||19 ||Mariners #3 |
|Gabriel Gonzalez ||0-4 ||Outfield ||19 ||Mariners #7 |
|Josh Hood ||0-4 ||Second Base ||22 ||Mariners #29 |
|Prospect ||Performance ||Position ||Age ||Ranking |
|Harry Ford ||0-4, HBP ||Catcher ||20 ||Mariners #1 |
|Axel Sanchez ||2-4, HR, 2B, R, 4RBI ||Shortstop ||20 ||Mariners #15 |
|Alberto Rodriguez ||0-2, 2R, 2BB ||Outfield ||23 ||Mariners #27 |
|Prospect ||Performance ||Position ||Age ||Ranking |
|Jonatan Clase ||1-5, HR, 2R, 2RBI, BB, SB ||Outfield ||21 ||Mariners #12 |
|Isaiah Campbell ||1.0IP, 2H, 0BB, 0ER, 1K ||Pitcher ||25 ||Mariners #17 |
|Robert Perez Jr ||0-4, R, BB ||Outfield ||22 ||Mariners #21 |
|Travis Kuhn ||1.0IP, 1H, 2BB, 0ER, 1K ||Pitcher ||24 ||Mariners #22 |
|Prospect ||Performance ||Position ||Age ||Ranking |
|Cade Marlowe ||2-5, 2R, RBI, BB, 2SB ||Outfield ||25 ||Mariners #16 |
|Zach DeLoach ||2-3, 2R, RBI, 3BB ||Outfield ||24 ||Mariners #26 |
|Prospect ||Performance ||Level ||Age ||Positon |
|Shaddon Peavyhouse ||7.2IP, 5H, 1BB, 0ER, 5K ||Low-A ||24 ||Pitcher |
|Jimmy Joyce ||3.0IP, 1H, 0BB, 0ER, 5K ||High-A ||24 ||Pitcher |
|Logan Warmoth ||3-4, 2HR, 2B, 3R, 4RBI, 2BB ||AA ||27 ||Shortstop |
|Isiah Gilliam ||4-6, HR, 2R, 4RBI ||AA ||26 ||Outfield |
Modesto defeats Rancho Cucamonga 2-1
Vancouver defeats Everett 8-5
Arkansas defeats Tulsa 15-9
Tacoma defeats Reno 14-6
Cole Young mashes a double.
Axel Sanchez hits a two-run bomb.
Axel Sanchez’s RBI double.
Jonatan Clase’s go-ahead bomb.
Prospect Performances Index.
|Affiliate ||Record ||Standings ||Diff ||Level |
|DSL Mariners ||2-0 ||1st in division ||+7 ||DSL |
|ACL Mariners ||1-0 ||1st in division ||+10 ||ROK |
|Modesto Nuts ||27-26 ||3rd in division ||+10 ||Low-A |
|Everett AquaSox ||26-27 ||4th in division ||+11 ||High-A |
|Arkansas Travelers ||34-19 ||2nd in division ||+64 ||AA |
|Tacoma Rainiers ||29-30 ||2nd in division ||+8 ||AAA |
submitted by NevermoreSEA
to Mariners [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 14:24 Substantial-Sock3635 Durability for the Apple Watch SE 2nd Gen?
My husband is getting me an Apple Watch for my Birthday. I’ve been using his hand me down garmin for 5 years and he used it for 3 years before that. I wanted a watch that can sync to my iPhone and track my activity, sleep, etc. better. (Also the fact i can use the camera app on itis just super cool to me) We are debating on getting the SE 2nd Gen. Or the 8 series. All the “bells and whistles” of the SE are all I need but my biggest concern is durability. We are active people; canoeing, camping, hiking and when I’m not pregnant some rock climbing. I like wearing my watch for all of that. So with that being said would the SE be durable enough for my life style or should I pay the extra $150 for the 8 series? I want the watch to last as long as my current watch.
submitted by Substantial-Sock3635
to AppleWatch [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 13:17 MiaCannons Why are people making a big issue of Zeller's performance in Game 3?
He played as good a defense as you can ask for, and wasn't an abomination like Game 2. His one mistake was his usual butter hands turnover, but overall we were a +4 in his 6 minutes with him playing as good defense against Jokic as you can really ask for. He also had the best defensive rating of any player in non garbage time minutes.
We lost the game during two junctures of the game: The first and most critical juncture was the time between the 2nd quarter and most of the 3rd quarter where we got outscored by 16 points, and Zeller was on the bench for all of that. The second is when we allowed a 11-4 run to start the 4th quarter which, again, was without Zeller being in.
The real reason we lost was because during those two junctures, which span more than two quarters, we scored just 42 points. We aren't winning any games vs the Nuggets where we score 42 points in a little over a half of basketball.
Big credit to Denver's defense because they made a point of emphasis to stick with our shooters and allow a minimal amount of open 3s and take their chances with us shooting 2s that were more open than the first two games. And if it's a battle between us shooting 2s vs Denver shooting 2s, they're going to win 95% of the time with how skilled Jokic+Murray are from 2s compared to how much we've struggled in that area.
submitted by MiaCannons
to heat [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 11:43 Former_Target3628 My iPhone wouldn't charger wirelessly
I am on an iPhone SE 2nd gen, last evening I updated it to iOS 17 beta. I always charge my iPhone using a Belkin Wireless charger and it works really well, have been using it for 2+ years now. This morning when I woke up my phone was at 28% I thought it might be one of those situations when I placed the phone slightly wrong and it showed charging but didn't get enough power, no big deal I placed the phone back on charger and went to the gym, came back an hour later to see my phone is now at 24% and hot, I was like umm my bad kept it back on the charger and went had my shower, breakfast and all and I am back again and it's at 22% and hot. Is this a software problem? Is anyone else also facing this problem? How can I solve it?
submitted by Former_Target3628
to iphone [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 09:52 Intelligent_East_882 buying new phone on budget
as you see I'm buying a new phone. right now I have the Apple iPhone XR, and I'm really happy with this one. however, the battery is starting to suck and I can't use it properly anymore.
I want to buy Apple again, but everything is so expensive, I definitely am not going to be buying the newer models. But then my question is, which one of the older models, like SE, 11 and 12 or even 13 is the best one to buy?
I don't know anything about phones so any help is welcome! Thanks :)
submitted by Intelligent_East_882
to phone [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 08:16 BruteSentiment Daily Minors Quick-Notes 6/7/23 - Whisenhunt Dominates and Bednar Returns
| || | submitted by BruteSentiment to SFGiants [link] [comments]
Carson Whisenhunt made his Double-A debut, and it was more of the same that he had been handing out all season. And the Giants 2021 1st round pick Will Bednar made his first appearance in a game in nearly a year, which is good news for the Giants. And in a shortened day, Luis Matos hit his second home run in Sacramento.
AAA: Las Vegas 8, Sacramento 5 Link https://preview.redd.it/vyf1lu5wkq4b1.jpg?width=2496&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=8e39be3fe2ed24fbe72668649ba1d89450f272cf Sacramento Notes:
- Sacramento slugged out three home runs, but couldn’t pull out the win against Las Vegas. The home runs knocked in four of the team’s five runs. But Las Vegas got eight runs while getting just two home runs.
- Luis Matos went 2-for-5 with his second Triple-A home run. It’s a bounce back for Matos after he went hitless in his last game (which he hadn’t done since May 26th). Matos now has a .375/.409/.545 batting line.
- First baseman Jacob Nottingham went 1-for-4 with his sixth home run overall this season, and second with Sacramento. In his seven games as a River Cat, Nottingham is batting .423/.516/.692 with a double and two home runs, with one walk and four strikeouts.
- The third and final home run was by Michael Gigliotti went 2-for-4, hitting his 3rd home run along with his 9th double. He has a batting line of .257/.371/.400, with nine doubles, a triple, and three home runs, with 24 walks to 26 strikeouts.
- DH Joey Bart continued his rehab, going 0-for-2 with a strikeout and two HBP. Luckily, Bart seemed okay after each. In five games in this rehab sting, Bart is 2-for-17 (.118), with two HBP and no walks to eight strikeouts.
- Shortstop Tyler Fitzgerald went 2-for-5, and got caught stealing for the first time this season. Since the start of June, Fitzgerald is 9-for-23 (.391).
- Starting pitcher Drew Strotman gave up three runs in 4.0 innings, on five hits and four walks, with two strikeouts. Strotman’s ERA sits at 6.49, and is allowing a .292 batting average in 11 games this season.
- Reliever Melvin Adón didn’t allow any runs, but struggled with his control. In 2.0 innings, he gave up one hit but also four walks with two strikeouts. Adón now has 27 walks in 26.0 innings, and 35 strikeouts.
AA: Richmond 6, Altona 1 Link https://preview.redd.it/ebjzf8swkq4b1.jpg?width=2496&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=5ab79aa2ed42fc035e373a00e3055e0b6db2003f Richmond Notes:
- Carson Whisenhunt made his Double-A debut, and it was successful as the Squirrels got the win. With five shutout innings, he set the right tone for the game, although it was still scoreless when he exited. But after Altoona scored what would be their only run in the top of the sixth, the Squirrels scored four in the bottom half, led by a Riley Mahan home run, and they would take it.
- Carson Whisenhunt went 5.0 shutout innings in his Double-A debut, striking out seven with two walks and two hits allowed. That comes after Whisenhunt had a 1.42 ERA in six starts at High-A and a 3.29 ERA in four starts at Low-A. Overall, in 44.0 innings, Whisenhunt has struck out 63 and walked only 14.
- The rest of the game was handled by Nick Zwack, who walked the first batter he faced and let him score, but held the line the rest of the way. In 4.0 innings, he allowed the one run on three hit and a walk, with six strikeouts.
- First baseman Riley Mahan went 1-for-4 with the home run, and also added a walk. That was Mahan’s seventh home run of the season, and moved him into the team lead for homers. It broke a 4-game hitless streak for Mahan, but he now has a .191/.217/.389 batting line on the year.
- DH Vaun Brown was 2-for-5 with a triple, his second at Richmond. After 12 games, that bumps his batting line up to .348/.434/.630, with three doubles, two triples, and two home runs, with five walks to 18 strikeouts.
- Brett Auerbach was 2-for-3 with a double and a stolen base. The new month has been a turn around for Auerbach, and he’s now 6-for-18 (.333) with a double, and a walk against four strikeouts since the start of the month, against having a .153/.211/.190 batting line on the year.
- Second baseman Hayden Cantrelle went 2-for-3 with a double, his seventh of the season. It’s his first multi-hit game since May 24th. He’s batting .216/.392/.345 on the year. He also had the most literal rundown as a fielder (seriously, watch this highlight).
- Center fielder Simon Whiteman went 2-for-4, with two singles and an outfield assist on the day. That put him back above the Mendoza Line after he dipped under it after the last game. Whiteman is now 3-for-14 (.214) with a double since the month of June started up.
High-A: Tri-City 10, Eugene 2 Link https://preview.redd.it/tvmfjahxkq4b1.jpg?width=2496&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=d3a89388503ff32a67ef736ec9cdf36e418b50c9 Eugene Notes:
- Despite Eugene batting last, this game was, as all this week will be, played in Washington. This was just ugly from the start, literally, as Tri-City scored all ten of their runs in the first three innings to run away with this game.
- The offense in this game was mostly thanks to Victor Bericoto, who went 3-for-3 with a walk and his now team-leading home run. He moves ahead of Luis Toribio and Grant McCray with his 9th home run in his 48th game. He’s closing in on his career high, which was 12 home runs he hit in 107 games in 2022. Bericoto now has a batting line of .297/.351/.500.
- Grant McCray went hitless, but went 0-for-3 with three strikeouts and two walks. That gives McCray 71 strikeouts to 31 walks in 50 games this season. It’s a very slightly better rate from last season, when he had 170 to 67 walks in 120 games.
- Welcome back Luis Toribio! Toribio has been out since coming out of the May 23rd game, when he drew a walk in his first plate appearance and left immediately. He was 1-for-4 on the day, which keeps his numbers steady, as he’s now got a batting line in .252/.357/.487.
- It was a rough game for starter Eric Silva, who gave up two runs in an inning of work, on two hits and three walks while striking out two. It was Silva’s shortest start of the season, as his ERA jumped up to 4.19 from 3.82 after this one game.
- Another pitcher with a rough game was Ty Weber, who gave up a season-high eight runs in 1.2 innings, allowing them on two walks and seven hits, two of which were home runs, while striking out two. That doubles his previous season-high in runs allowed, and jumped his ERA up to 8.25.
- One reliever that did well was Joe Kemlage, who struck out four in 3.1 innings, allowing just two hits. Kemlage now has a4.61 ERA with 31 strikeouts to 11 walks in 27.1 innings.
Low-A: San Jose 4, Visalia 3 Link https://preview.redd.it/6j36o65ykq4b1.jpg?width=2496&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=f3e25594ce574beddf8aabed892f7e3bbcf196dc San Jose Notes:
- San Jose edged out Visalia with a pair of 2-run innings. The first run San Jose scored came on a bases-loaded HBP, the second HBP in a row, and a sacrifice fly in the 3rd inning. Visalia would tie it, but then San Jose took the lead for good on a 2-run single by Turner Hill in the 6th.
- Catcher Onil Perez went 2-for-5 on the day with two singles. Perez has a batting line of .311/.379/.400, with 14 walks to 15 strikeouts, and had five doubles, two triples, and a home run.
- DH Turner Hill went 2-for-5 with two RBI. In six games, Hill is now 9-for-27 (.333) with a double, with two walks and three strikeouts, and five steals.
- Right fielder Tanner O’Tremba was 1-for-4 with San Jose’s only extra-base hit, a double, with a walk. O’Tremba has 13 doubles now, to go with two triples and three home runs, giving him a batting line of .276/.387/.442.
- Shortstop Jose Ramos went 1-for-3 with a HBP and two stolen bases. That gives Ramos 13 steals on 14 attempts in 46 games this season, and he’s now batting .213/.314/.328.
- Starting pitcher Jack Choate gave up a run in 4.0 innings, on two hits and a walk, with five strikeouts. It’s the first run Choate has allowed in his last three appearances. Choate now has a 2.31 ERA with 56 strikeouts to 17 walks in 39.0 innings.
- Reliever Sean Newcomb gave up a run in 2.0 innings, on two hits, with three strikeouts and no walks. It was Newcomb’s second game with San Jose, and he now has allowed the one run in 3.0 innings, with five strikeouts to no walks.
ACL Black: Scheduled Day Off
ACL: ACL Angels 12, ACL Giants Orange 0 Link https://preview.redd.it/vc8s3sbzkq4b1.jpg?width=2496&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=41d8f5feaf25f4adde9502cc3a9fbb1a7e826dbb ACL Giants Orange Notes:
- Second baseman Armando Alvarez led the Orange team in a bad offensive day, going 2-for-3 with a pair of singles. The 28-year old started the season in Sacramento, but got injured on April 12th, and is rehabbing his way back. In two games at Arizona, went 3-for-6 with a double.
- Designated hitter Derwin Laya went 1-for-3 with two strikeouts. He’s 4-for-9 (.444) after three games this season.
- Making his first rehab start was former 1st round pick Will Bednar, who went 2.0 innings, striking out five while allowing a run on two hits and two walks. Bednar was last on the field in an official game on June 12th of last season.
DSL: Scheduled Day Off
2023.06.08 07:31 Mission-Sail4301 Laptop Comparison: Asus TUF F17 (RTX 3050Ti, i7 9 Gen) vs MSI GS65 (RTX 2080, i5 11 Gen)
AOA, I'm not really well educated on laptop comparisons like that, but I'm confused between these two that I have found in the exact same budget. Asus TUF is brand new, whereas MSI is a little used up (still very good condition though). In terms of heating, gaming capabilities, graphic designing, I need either of these that seems more suitable. Any help and advice regarding this would be highly appreciated. Thanks!
submitted by Mission-Sail4301
to PakGamers [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 07:00 BevoBot [6/8/2023] Thursday's Off Topic Free Talk Thread
/LonghornNation Daily Off Topic Free Talk Thread
Today: 6/8/2023 Last Thread
Current Austin Weather: 76° and Clouds
Seven Day Forecast:
|6/7 ||6/8 ||6/9 ||6/10 ||6/11 ||6/12 ||6/13 |
|90°, Rain ||95°, Rain ||97°, Clouds ||97°, Clear ||99°, Clear ||102°, Clear ||100°, Clouds |
Your go-to place to talk about whatever you want. From the dumb shit aggies do on a near daily basis, to the latest whatever happening wherever. What ya got?
Recent Longhorn Tweets
Here's a look at upcoming Longhorn Sporting Event(s):
- 6/9 University of Texas Track & Field / Cross Country vs NCAA Outdoor Championships
- 6/10 University of Texas Track & Field / Cross Country vs NCAA Outdoor Championships
- 6/10 5:00 PM University of Texas Baseball at Stanford
- 6/11 University of Texas Baseball at Stanford
- 6/12 University of Texas Baseball at Stanford (if necessary)
Trending on Reddit
- TIL Neil Armstrong completed almost all required coursework towards a master's degree when he joined NASA in early 1960s. A semester short, he returned to USC after his moon landing in 1970 to give a one-hour seminar on the technical aspects of landing Apollo's lunar module to receive his Masters
- post malone being a great guy to his fans!
- Biden vetoes measure overturning student loan forgiveness plan
- TV at different speeds
- Got a parking ticket last month. Went to court and got it dismissed because I was parked legally. This month, got another one by parking in the same spot, issued by the same officer. smh
- Arizona President on TV deal: “We’re not going to get a Big Ten deal. We're not gonna get an SEC deal. But if we finish 3rd in this sweepstakes, I've never thought that winning the bronze medal was a great aspirational goal. But if we win a bronze medal, I think we'd all declare victory.”
- [Thamel] Sources: The Big 12 is exploring starting a bowl game in Mexico in the postseason of 2026, with the site targeted to be Monterrey.
- [McMurphy] AAU membership “not a requirement,” to join Big Ten, sources told @ActionNetworkHQ . “Maybe (AAU status) is a preference, but solid academics are measured variety of ways,” source said.
- [McMurphy] For second consecutive season, Appalachian State has sold out its entire season ticket allotment
- [Kirk Bohls] Texas AD Chris Del Conte's name has come up as a potential candidate for USC job, but he says, "I have no interest in any other job. Who you work for matters. I work for an incredible president who is taking Texas to new heights. I'm blessed to be here."
LonghornBot: you can get a list of commands you can give for the bot by commenting ".help". You will receive a private message with the commands.
- [6/7/2023] Wednesday's Off Topic Free Talk Thread
- [6/7/2023] Wednesday's Sports Talk Thread
- Memorable Radio Broadcasts?
- We gotta beat these Nerds....
- The Stanford Super Regional is Set! 🤘🏻
- Michael Huff is on the 2024 ballot for the College Football Hall of Fame! 🤘
- [6/6/2023] Tuesday's Sports Talk Thread
This thread was programmatically generated and posted on 6/8/2023 12:00 AM. If you have any questions or comments, please contact brihoang or chrislabeard
submitted by BevoBot
to LonghornNation [link] [comments]